Speaker 1: Gate, Ben Lamon Bell.
Speaker 2: The new sound of Nova Mornings in twenty twenty three is Early Breakfast.
Speaker 3: Peg the Ben Lemon Bell from six AM and Jodie and Hazy from seven.
Speaker 4: You guys have got on great.
Speaker 5: I love.
Speaker 1: Great, life bearable Jody Hazy. It's the new sound of Nova in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: I love it when you hear something on the radio and he thought, you know what, I'm going to explore that further.
Speaker 1: Give you the podcast.
Speaker 5: That's where you are right now, that's where you've landed, and welcome aboard. Hey, we need to talk about your worst job Wednesday in the podcast. So you had to clean up the tank of Spiker turtle. How'd you go?
Speaker 4: I think I went pretty well, but we'll get some feedback from Michelle. And like I've said from day dot, put me into a tank with a bunch of algen and some turtles and I'm happy.
Speaker 6: Oh you're like a pig and pop.
Speaker 1: How many times have I told you that?
Speaker 6: So many times?
Speaker 5: I can't even We play a little game called to ask Us Anything.
Speaker 6: This was a version of Kiss Mary and Kill with Ben Lamb.
Speaker 5: And you'd be very interested to know who wanted to pass who if not a little more, you.
Speaker 1: Know, big old pashfest.
Speaker 4: And also one of the other questions on the side, note android or iPhone? Yeah, surprisingly some solid feedback and would you believe it there are Android users out there.
Speaker 5: You also destroyed someone's proposal, absolutely blew it apart.
Speaker 6: So you need to tell that story for people.
Speaker 4: We know that the old saying too, don't you what for one marriage to be successful, you've got to obliterate another.
Speaker 5: They do say that Jodie's juice a spicy ex lover spat between the Veronicas and Ruby Rose. Unbelievable, seeing she's writing a book and she is on a mission to destroy the Veronicas.
Speaker 6: I never thought i'd say that sentence.
Speaker 4: No one saw that coming, except for maybe is Jess is involved?
Speaker 6: I think Jess sorry coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, twins are dangerous business dating twins.
Speaker 5: Say that much what the mass as well. There's chronic gaslighting going on in this shop. There's chronic gaslighting going on in this show, and we need to really drill down.
Speaker 4: I just sort of feel like you're not looking at things from my perspective. But why do you just stop for a second and think about what I'm going through? As well, so that you're always thinking about yourself.
Speaker 5: You're responsible for how you feel. That's the issue.
Speaker 6: You're crazy, You're crazier.
Speaker 1: Good morning, I've got a couple of mates.
Speaker 4: Actually, the recent got engaged, Yes, and reminded me of my engagement the other day, because it was probably a pome moment of my life. I thought, I think I quite got a plan, did it?
Speaker 6: You're engagement the other day?
Speaker 4: My proposal to my lovely wife Kara, and I do remember it as well. Actually, just organizing, I thought I had every single box covered. Yep. Went to the bottom of Mount Lofty, Yep, that stage we're running together. I got my brother in law to potentially meet us down the bottom and then pull out at the last second so he could go to the top with champagne and everything you needed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he did that.
Speaker 5: Also getting his car and drive up the top. Yes, and set it all up for you all while you're running up. While we were running up, I'll just paint the pictures for you in this story.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: And I did the manly thing as well and just ran off nice and early in the run. I was like, I'm going to give it a real hard, cracky car I'll see you at the top. Fend for yourself if any predators come.
Speaker 1: But that's okay.
Speaker 4: There's no mountain lines on the track at that stage. And I remember getting to the top going, well, this hasn't gone to plan it out. It's right on dusk and there's a busload of three hundred tourists that had absolutely bombarded the primposition, you know, the promises. We look out and there was a tiny little spot on the corner, like a ride in the back corner.
Speaker 1: It wasn't prime real estate at all. And I remember there was.
Speaker 4: A couple there and they were carrying on kissing and being all lovey dovey, and I thought, for God's sake, get out of my way. Being an absolute freak, I nudge next to them because the car is going to get up to there any second. I nudged next to them, and I was making contact with the bloke and he's looking at me a couple of times, going what is this boke doing?
Speaker 6: So you're actual like Keip been shouldering him to get him.
Speaker 4: Out of the way.
Speaker 1: She's like, well, there's something wrong with this bloke.
Speaker 4: He's touching me, he's by himself, And then eventually he said something to her and they've left right So just as they leave, Car comes around the corner. I was like, oh, that's good time. And then Kara and just rattled me and I'll never forget it. Car goes. First thing she says to me she has Oh my god, they just got engaged. She's showing she's showing off her rings. I'm like, oh my god, I just ruined an engagement for the sake of my own and I couldn't find my words.
Speaker 1: I was a stuttering mess.
Speaker 4: And to this day it I wonder where this couple is and here they're going, yeah, and if they're still together, and if they sit there and be like, our engagement was so good until this free time and started her shoulder.
Speaker 1: Just freaking story.
Speaker 5: Huge, so much good use this morning. So Ruby Rose has bound to expose the truth about the Veronicas in a scathing social media post dubbing the twin Cist singers horrific.
Speaker 6: Horrific. I tell you so.
Speaker 5: The Aussie actress who dated jess Or Iglacio from sixteen to twenty eighteen told twenty one million Instagram followers she was in the middle of writing her first book, so she then openly targeted the Brisbane born sisters and said outing them was her first priority in the upcoming expose a. This is the quote from her Instagram post The Truth. It will PI double five A lot of people off and she said, but maybe you should have been better excited to be free, excited to tell the truth on the sisters. You're first, how horrific you are? Shots fired?
Speaker 4: Just trying to pick up the cues here and read this whole situation. But I'm I feel like it didn't end.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Are you getting that vibe?
Speaker 6: You're so good at picking up these social cues.
Speaker 1: Well, you're amazing. Nicknames doctor Phil.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's talk about Adele. Shall we never find so?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Thank it's Adele. This would be a positive story, no doubt, kindness.
Speaker 5: Order it was the blink and you'll miss it sort of Grammy's moment We all miss so. Adele was looking less than thrilled in the moments after Harry Styles was announced as the winner of the Knight's Top Award Best Album so Footage from the event shows the former One Direction star Styles baring his head in his hands as Harry's House was announced Album of the Year. All those around him, including his friend and fellow nominee Lizo.
Speaker 6: Leapt to their feet, everyone standing up, Bason.
Speaker 5: Going Adel just sitting there looking so unimpressed. But some people are defending her, saying, well, she was just so surprised and shocked that Beyonce didn't win Best Album.
Speaker 4: Or the other theory was she was she shard some hecklers. Oh okay, that she heard some hecklers on Harry and she wasn't happy. Which theory do you choose to believed?
Speaker 6: It's so confusing, isn't it. I don't know where to where to go with this one.
Speaker 5: Leonardo DiCaprio, well, he's being roasted online now after being linked to a nineteen year old model. He was spotted at an EP release party for Ebanie Riley seated next to an Israeli.
Speaker 6: Model, Eden Polani.
Speaker 5: Polani is nineteen and I'm sure I've nailed that pronunciation. DiCaprio is forty eighth.
Speaker 6: He's some mets on that.
Speaker 4: Was that hang on nineteen minus fourteen, twenty seven years thirty.
Speaker 1: Seven times pie divided by three neutrons.
Speaker 5: This is DiCaprio talking about his love life and the interest in it.
Speaker 1: I never question what I'm subconsciously attracted to.
Speaker 5: Some people would look at me and MALEV and say it's not normal, and other people might say that is I don't know it's normal.
Speaker 6: No, No, most men going, well, if you can, why don't you?
Speaker 1: I don't think so I know, like who is.
Speaker 5: I just can't understand, Like I can't understand someone in their late forties having anything in common with a nineteen year old, like theoretically she could be his daughter.
Speaker 4: Well absolutely, But also now that if you get in a relationship with Leo DiCaprio, do you go into it knowing that it's got an expiry date?
Speaker 1: Because it does.
Speaker 3: You have to.
Speaker 1: It's not a happier rafter.
Speaker 6: No, And then this is the wit diverse going nuts on this one.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 6: Leonardo DiCaprio's girlfriend is so young.
Speaker 5: Her high school experience was interrupted by COVID nineteen.
Speaker 1: That's when you know you're young. Yeah, when you couldn't go.
Speaker 5: To prom Leo DiCaprio, who is now dating the nineteen year old goddess of youth. He now has a full six years of dating her before she gets too old. Love that for him, true loved its finest fun fact, she was negative seven years old when Titanic came out.
Speaker 1: She was still seven years in the making.
Speaker 5: Yes, dear me, Okay, let's get to Maths. The annual Hot or Not List was back on Maths last night. So if you don't know what this is, Basically, they get the guys to rank.
Speaker 6: Their wives up against all the other wives on the show.
Speaker 5: What could possibly go wrong with ranking the level of attractiveness of your partner?
Speaker 6: How could that go pear shape?
Speaker 5: And how are Maths selling this as an honesty exercise that's going to improve their relationships?
Speaker 6: Do they think we're idiots?
Speaker 4: It's an interesting experience. Who would have thought that it would go in such a prickly direction when you were purely talking about esthetics.
Speaker 5: Cue the most offensive lines ever muttered on my television. This is Shannon, who ranked his wife Caitlin third third.
Speaker 6: I tell you up against the other women. Take a listen.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I do like I still I hate the fact that I still her.
Speaker 1: I've got so much respect to you.
Speaker 2: I'm not just gonna why I can't do it like you're an absolute saint.
Speaker 1: So this is Shannon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, different part Yeah that was a different brother was him saying, because she overheard him talking on the phone to his ex fiance and then he came back and said I still love her. But he basically said to her, I've I've.
Speaker 6: Seen you without makeup.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen the other girls without makeup and their natural beauty shines through.
Speaker 1: Shannon, you are in hell.
Speaker 6: I never felt like a holiday after your holiday.
Speaker 4: After every single holiday for me, plan your next getaway on the what if but access at mobile exclusive.
Speaker 5: Deals plus select hotels are fully refundable just in case you change your plans.
Speaker 4: Booking cancelation windows apply. What if it's Aussie for travel?
Speaker 2: You tell me you built a time machine.
Speaker 4: On this day, Wednesday, the eighth of February. Hello, welcome to On this days he will take a little trip down memory La. Nineteen twenty six, Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio becomes at Walt Disney Studios. Let's have a little turn of this favorite Disney movie.
Speaker 6: Joe, Oh, this is easy, Lion.
Speaker 1: King linking, Long Live the King.
Speaker 5: Yeah, move fussor move fussor set again, So set again, move fussor.
Speaker 4: Your Zoe, Beauty the Beast, maybe Beauty and the Beast. Thanks for ruining the vibe is that one? Yeah, how can I go modern? Can I say my honor?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You can? What can I say? Except you're welcome?
Speaker 6: You gear up to that?
Speaker 1: Don't you good? Isn't it? MAUI? What a character? Oh? For goodness sake, and he's moving Tattoo's outrageous stuff.
Speaker 4: Nineteen sixty eight. Planet of the Apes premier is in New York City.
Speaker 1: Finally really did it?
Speaker 4: Nineteen ninety two. I'm too sexy by right, said Fred Peaks at number one.
Speaker 1: Go on, then give it a go.
Speaker 5: I'm sexy for my cat, him from my cat, for pussy.
Speaker 1: For pussy cat.
Speaker 4: Wowie, goodness, may I am to sexy for this song? Two thousand and five Google Maps, so web mapping service developed by Google was launched, and then we said goodbye to the Gregory Street Directories, which was you go to present. It was an annoying present, but it was like, it's actually quite heavy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, street directory Back in the day.
Speaker 5: We've still got a cameraman at Channel ten who refuses to read a map off his phone.
Speaker 1: Really shame Rob Chandrell.
Speaker 6: Rob uses his old school Matt Boy.
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, Rob's time to grow up.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty three, nineteen seventy seven. Barry Hall was born in Victoria. Today is his forty sixth the birthday.
Speaker 1: He looks. Barry's got seventy head every birds got.
Speaker 4: He's been an absolute unit for forty six years. Remember that time where the Swans were playing against West Coast and Barry could hear that mosquito in his year So he's like, I'm just gonna swap this mosquito. But unfortunately with an open hand, he had a clench fish and unfortunately where he thought the moscato was was Brent Steaker's jaw, and Brent Steak got launched into a different stratage.
Speaker 5: That is the probably the most epic brain snap in AFL history.
Speaker 1: And you went, ooh, let's not closely check Barry Hall ever again.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And also did the tribunal see that?
Speaker 1: Gosh, they were like, well, we didn't see it. We didn't see it. Don't hurt us, Barry. You're fine.
Speaker 4: I gotta give you seven weeks anyway. Twenty nineteen, Amazon founder Jeff Bezos accused as the national in Choir and it's so American media incorporate of blackmail over private messages detailing an extra marital affair of right at Jeff and everyone Else saucy characters, O Goodness say keep it Clean. Another one song in the RAH charts in nineteen ninety nine was if You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez.
Speaker 1: Fun fact. From nineteen ninety nine to this day, she has not aged. No.
Speaker 6: It's quite incredible how that's happened.
Speaker 1: Enjoy Jodie Hazy.
Speaker 4: Time to get the hands dirty, Most Job, Worst Job Wednesday.
Speaker 6: You're the new kid on the block.
Speaker 5: So what we need to do is get you out and about onto the streets of Adelaide, helping people out so they can really get to know the real Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 6: This is called Worst Job Wednesday.
Speaker 5: So if you've got something you would like Hazy to do, breakfast at over nine one nine dot com dot are you You'll literally do anything I tell you if you.
Speaker 4: Want to raise on the farm. I don't mind getting my hands dirty, all right. We kicked it off last week, our inaugural edition of Worst Job Wednesday, and I was just tackling spiders, just punching them off. Spidy here, spidery there, bang bang bang, getting through to make sure that Lisa had this really, really lovely little outdoor sitting area.
Speaker 5: Can anyone remember on The Simpsons when Ned Flanders does that really high pitched girly squill that was you with a spider?
Speaker 1: Was me waving my arms around.
Speaker 6: Let's go to Michelle from Parafield. Good morning, Michelle, Good morning, Jodi. How are you great? Thank you for registering. Can you please tell us what you would like Hazy to do?
Speaker 7: Hazy? I have a twenty eight year old turtle, Spie, and his pond is a very gross and green again and needs cleaning. So I really need your help, Hazy, and I think it's time to put on that glamorous and breathable hassman suit and come out and meet Spike and clean his pond for me. Please. It's a very yuppy breen Hey, you dirty pond smell?
Speaker 1: Michelle? Did you say turtles turtle? Okay? Good news?
Speaker 4: I like titles very much, so very very fondness for a turtle named Spike twenty eight?
Speaker 1: Does that mean he's old or is he just sort of middle aged?
Speaker 7: Or no, I say he's old. I mean he actually started out in a beautiful four foot aquarium inside and after he broke three heaters too samostats and then he had buttered the rock in the bottom and cracked the bottom of the rum tanks. He was shifted outside Spikes.
Speaker 1: Sounds like Spike's got some demons there.
Speaker 7: No, he's quite cute and has a bit of personality.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm looking forward to meeting him because it's been weeks since I cleaned out a turtle.
Speaker 5: Where do we put Spike when Hazy is cleaning the said pond?
Speaker 7: Okay, so I've just got a little container that I just put some mums. I'll just put tap water in and I'll pop him in there with a bit of food, right, just to keep him out the way and in the shade while it's all being done. And it will take a bit of time.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, big jobman the afternoon, Michelle, thank you so much for getting involved.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to meet Spike and hopefully we can just changed Spike's life and in some way slightly yours as well.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, that would be absolutely amazing. And Jody, you absolutely love your work and I'm glad that you're putting Hazy out to do some.
Speaker 6: Hard yea, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: While ask while I sit back here with my ice laugh my feet.
Speaker 6: Up on the desk. I love it.
Speaker 4: Oh you sure?
Speaker 6: Thanks Michelle and.
Speaker 4: Jody and Hazes ask us anything where nothing is off limits because we're still breaking down some walls, getting to know each other the listeners and vice versa, and also produce a sure good morning.
Speaker 1: The good morning. Hey, this is my favorite segment.
Speaker 6: You love it. You have a little glint in You're right, go on then rip into it.
Speaker 3: Ask you guys all these questions, and if you do have a question, you can email us at Breakfast at and over nine to one nine a dot com dot au. So our first question is from Dante in Dinger.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: I'm a no fluff kind of bloke and I think you guys are sounding good, but I'm asking for a friend. Have you ever been in a situation you can't talk yourselves out of?
Speaker 1: Hm? There you go first with this one. Oh, I don't go first.
Speaker 4: A picture of this young Andrew Hayes around the age of nineteen and really just exploring the world and trying to subverb myself and get myself involved in as many activities as possible. I used to live in Sydney and we used to frequent the night area of the King's Cross and I remember one particular night venturing up to I can't even remember what it was, but it was like a five story facility, wasn't the classy one that was in the one in the middle of town anyway, And I remember getting halfway up and for whatever reason, I didn't think i'd have time to get to the toilet number one just too for those playing along at home. So I remember being in the process, in the process of doing what I had to do, and just getting a tap shoulder. Oh no, big Burley bouncer, and he waited to see what I was going to say, to which I said, Lily, I've got nothing to say, mate, Let's let's go.
Speaker 1: Please, don't hurt me, let's move on. And he said okay.
Speaker 4: And I thought there was nothing that I could have said there that was going to get me into that club.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you sprung.
Speaker 5: I had a situation once where we were interviewing something, and it can be interviewing someone and it can be a very precarious situation in the studio, and we spoke to this person at length.
Speaker 6: It was a horrible interview.
Speaker 5: I hated it. I'm not going to say who it was. And they just didn't want to be there. They weren't about it, and so the interview ended, thank you very much, that's great. And then I thought the line had been disconnected because they went in the studio. You know how we do interviews down the line. So I may or may not have teed off on this person and said that was the most horrible interview I've ever done in my life. And they were still there and launched a formal complaint against me.
Speaker 6: And the station.
Speaker 1: Off the record though, who was it? No off the record?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: Okay, hint the sports person no no, no news person, no never, I will never tell hint.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 6: First night it was a singer.
Speaker 1: Marrying is Taylor Swift? Taylor Swift? That happened? We'll go through the archives.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right?
Speaker 3: Question number two. This one's come from Tsha in Golden Grove. I'm about to get a new iPhone for my thirtieth and before I do, I need to know from you both.
Speaker 1: Are you an iPhone or an android? Person? Goodness t Shirt like she has a point of view on this, just row up?
Speaker 5: Who has an Android? Is it anyone amongst this team who has an Android? If you've got an android thirteen twenty four to ten. We'd love to hear from you, and.
Speaker 1: Why if you can get through? Because does it have technology to call us up? I don't think from this question.
Speaker 3: I think actually T Shirt is an android person, so he probably just offended her.
Speaker 4: To things about androids as well. Is if I send someone to text and it's not blue, there's a part of him that's like, well do they even exist? When it goes through and it's green? Yeah, what's going on here? There's already a bit of a breakdown. And trust, yes, what do I feel like that?
Speaker 8: Joan?
Speaker 1: Tell me why? I have no idea? I starting to throw some questions back into No.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm with you, guys, iPhones all the way. I've had one for twelve years.
Speaker 5: I'll never swore, don't know any different, No, no, except for I had one of those Samsung ericson flip phones.
Speaker 6: And how cool did you think you were?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: A little model, So you're so cool and you're like this has just got no gadgets whatsoever.
Speaker 1: But I just need someone to call me so I can flip it.
Speaker 6: How good do I look?
Speaker 1: All?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Question number three for today It's come from test from Port Adelaide. Who is the most famous person you've ever come along and metal visited in your work?
Speaker 6: Hmmm, that's an interesting one.
Speaker 1: Okay, you want to go first with this.
Speaker 5: I don't want to go first because every time I do it, I get accused of name dropping.
Speaker 1: Right, I've been breaks radio for almost decades.
Speaker 5: Well, well I won't do it then if you don't want to know, sorry, Tom Cruise, Russell Crowe, Justin Timmerlake, Russell Brand, Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Whatever, hey, joke, put your manners back? You stepping out of lane?
Speaker 4: What about you?
Speaker 6: Who's the most famous person you met?
Speaker 4: I actually interviewed a couple of years ago. I interviewed Jesus Christ. You speak daily and whenever I'm in need the most famous person?
Speaker 3: Isn't a mutual conversation? Or is it just asking him?
Speaker 1: It's one way?
Speaker 6: Or is it just you repenting life them?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 4: Most famous person forgot? I'm gonna say I was straight away go sports? Can I say Bruce macavan Yeah, Bruce mcavany. That's and some He's the one person when he walks into Channel seven, everyone just sort of freezes, and he's got this crazy aura about him.
Speaker 5: He is the closest thing to Jesus Christ and God that you'll ever meet.
Speaker 1: Bruce macavony, Yeah, and I talked to me. He doesn't talk back, so similar to he's a lovely person. Fantastic.
Speaker 3: And our final question is come from day from Vailpa Morning guys, love what you do? I do miss the thruple. I think he's referring to Ben, Liam and Bell. But on that topic, who from Ben, Liam and Bell? Would you kiss, marry or shoot?
Speaker 1: Okay, you kick us off?
Speaker 6: Okay, I'd pash Bell. Who wouldn't.
Speaker 5: True?
Speaker 6: We all know you don't have a vest vested interest.
Speaker 1: In us women.
Speaker 8: That's fine.
Speaker 5: I would probably marry Liam because he makes me laugh.
Speaker 6: He's very funny.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 5: And that means I have no other option but to shoot Ben.
Speaker 1: Yeah right. It's always the boys to get shure, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: I would kiss Bell, but I kiss her first, and then I'd marry Ben. And then I'd kill Liam because I feel like he's.
Speaker 1: The jealous type.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, Shurdy, maths really starting to get spicy at the minute, and I'm not that really nice spice, like when you have a nice tiger and curry from my gin long on the corner there, but that really dirty spice, like a dirty street Vinderloo.
Speaker 1: We're like, get this out of my guts, spicy.
Speaker 5: Nonetheless great Maths analogy, mate, Yeah, really great. Okay. I wanted to play you something because you kept gaslighting me yesterday.
Speaker 1: I stopped right there.
Speaker 5: You're crazy, you kept gaslighting.
Speaker 1: You're insane, Okay.
Speaker 5: Over my interview or our interview with Harrison from Maths where I just questioned his lack of empathy towards his wife on the show, right, and so things got a little intense between me and Harrison. I did watch yesterday and I thought, gosh, he's kind of gas lighting her a bit and not really taking my responsibility.
Speaker 8: Just to push back on that a little bit, right, If I'm saying, yeah, I was dating around, but I'm here now, how much more responsibility could I hate? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I guess where that comes from is the fact that when it did upset her, that you were sort of like, well, that's on.
Speaker 8: You, Dell, responsible for other people's feelings when you're being honest about who you are and how you feel.
Speaker 5: Now, I want to double down because I want to play you a little bit of audio from last night's show. And if you don't think this is gas lighting, then you've got little stupid rocks in your head.
Speaker 1: Go on, do not the things that I like.
Speaker 2: Right now, I'm sitting here very rationally trying to have a discussion with you, and I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: That I'm getting mad, that I'm prying.
Speaker 4: Over and over and over and you're not seeing anything wrong with that.
Speaker 2: It's amazing you've turned this entire thing into something about frontage. Do you like I'm also going through a lot of things at the moment.
Speaker 1: It fel impossible, like I literally cannot talk to you. I'm need out of this, Like I just can't walk. This is ridiculous.
Speaker 4: So you're trying to tell me that this is gas starting, Like, can you not see from my point of view, you're crazy?
Speaker 5: Can you just see his complete inability to take any ownership of anything ever?
Speaker 6: And he's like, oh, this is on you.
Speaker 1: This is Harrison by the way, Yes, I'm confused.
Speaker 6: At this point.
Speaker 5: Something else I want to talk about from the show last night. Okay, So Alyssa and Duncan going great guns, right, everything's rosy fairytale is unfolding before our very eyes. Until they did their little confession box, which, oh my god, if this isn't sent from the heavens to.
Speaker 6: Destroy a relationship, I don't know what he is.
Speaker 5: So basically, each partner had to confess something about their life. She made a stark confession and he did not take it very well.
Speaker 1: I was complex in an affair. I was the other woman, and I knew that he was a merman.
Speaker 3: If you willingly went into something, think with someone that was married, then that's not a.
Speaker 1: Mistake, right, it's a choice. That's extremely poor behavior.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is this is a dividing situation.
Speaker 6: Well it is, but I will say this.
Speaker 5: He was so judge, Oh my god, he was just like she cried for twenty four hours because he was like, pretty much your a disgrace where all human beings and none of us are perfect and people make mistakes. And she explained the background to how it all unfolded and she was taken advantage of when she was younger by this married man who basically said to her, my marriage is over, blah blah blah. Well, so he eventually came around, but it was a solid twenty four hours of judging judge behavior.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, what do you put yourself in his position, like, how would you react?
Speaker 6: How does it affect him? Though?
Speaker 5: How does her making an error in her past affect him?
Speaker 4: Because he's analyzing the future. This is how men operate, and this is how we think.
Speaker 1: This is weird.
Speaker 4: He'd be sitting there thinking, well, she's done it before and she's capable of something like that. Yeah, so why am I so special, so different that she's not capable of doing it again?
Speaker 1: Well, that's what would be going through his mind.
Speaker 5: That's your insecurities, mate, And now I'm gaslighting you.
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm crazy. Wait, no, you're crazy.
Speaker 5: Can I just talk about the way you've humiliated me on social media?
Speaker 8: Too?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 5: So we had a dinner with our CEO last night, which was lovely. However, as I was putting on my dress to go out last night, I thought, oh no, oh no, because you've got a Simpson's reference for everything. Yeah, I thought, the first thing you're going to say to me is that looks exactly like that Chanelle suit that was twenty eight hundred dollars that Marge found off the Simpsons on sale for ninety dollars. And remember she tried she got invited to the Springfield country club, and then she tried to cut it up and wear it all these different ways just to get the most used out of that's what my.
Speaker 6: Dress looked like.
Speaker 1: How about Jodie Saints me? Or do you remember this? It happens?
Speaker 4: Yes, Jody, of course I do, all right, I'm a Simpsons encyclopedia.
Speaker 6: And so what did you do next?
Speaker 4: We thought, why don't we let the good people of Adelaide decide and we'll just take a little comparison shop put them on the internet, because the internet's very honest and open.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just with the.
Speaker 4: Caption who wore a better? Where are we sitting right now, by the way, who wore it better? Who wore that Chanelle dress? Marked down from twenty ou one hundred and ninety dollars better?
Speaker 1: Marge Simpson?
Speaker 5: Jay shot camera guy Josh just came in and said, it's fifty to fifty at.
Speaker 4: The moment, it's the hair for March. Get to throw over the line probably at this point, So can everyone.
Speaker 5: Jump on a vote, Please jump on the Nova page and it's I think it's on the Instant story, and please vote for me because I get pipped by Marge Simpson and who wore it better.
Speaker 6: I'm going to be very, very upset.
Speaker 1: Do you paid more than ninety dollars for yours? Yes, March has already won.
Speaker 4: Okay, you write early tomorrow morning from seven to do for get more opportunities to get yourself on the standby list for Harry Styles, and we will announce yet another winner tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Yep, beautiful.
Speaker 5: Also the Premier Job Swap it's on tomorrow, so you're swapping jobs with Peter Melanowskis I love this? Easy? Yeah?
Speaker 4: How hard can it be to be seriously popular? Mean for me though, have a good te