Speaker 1: Morning, every day, Alad.
Speaker 2: Taking all our off air conversations onto the air.
Speaker 3: Ten News, First Weather Present, squeezing the shower screens.
Speaker 4: You know what's not sexy lime scale produces Zoe.
Speaker 5: I've gained something from my latest breakup, a house bunk.
Speaker 1: I feel unused in girls. Yeah, it's sure, it's Joy, it's Producers Zoe, and it's tip warmth from ten Yews First My Dogs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, girls, if you.
Speaker 2: Haven't heard chick Chat before, this is basically where we talk about the little risk gay conversations that we have off there, and we're like, let's scrow.
Speaker 6: It, let's just talk about it on Hey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, you and I were having a conversation at ten you first the other day. Yes, Joe's about the fact that you are now getting lazers. Yes, I want to be a little hairless catch from the top to toe, one of those what are they called me.
Speaker 1: Chasing some hard hitting stories channel.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of downtown Yeah, yes, and we're just saying how very awkward it is that you meet a stranger and then next minute you're sort of nude.
Speaker 4: In fact, that's it.
Speaker 3: The only people who see me nude are my partner and a complete stranger.
Speaker 4: I see every six weeks. It's always a different person every six weeks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not the same.
Speaker 3: I hoped it would be the same person because the first time you stripped down and hazy, you're stripped down.
Speaker 4: If you're wondering, I can see the bamboozooman in your eyes.
Speaker 1: So many questions on then, so many questions. Is it is it men that do it as well?
Speaker 3: It always my technician told me that, yes, indeed, some men do come and get lasered.
Speaker 4: You meet technicians, you, I hope not.
Speaker 1: Strange.
Speaker 2: I always find it really weird when you, for example, go and get a spray tend right. So, hello, Hi, I've got an appointment for two forty five. Jodie come on in next minute, completely and utterly new. Yes, in front of this person that you've never met before. And I know they've seen many many they've seen it all.
Speaker 3: But even so when I'm there naked, she's like, just slip over and hold your bum cheek and what do you do for work?
Speaker 5: She goes se on TV. I think, oh my god, I've seen her.
Speaker 4: I know that's what I think. I don't want to tell them.
Speaker 2: Your mum Bindy. Yeah, Juice is Zoe. She spray tond she friends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she went and got a little sirt three and spray tanning. She spraytends all of my girlfriends and I and often you know friends of friends here that she does it, and they'll just rock up in the first time they ever meet Bindy there stripping off getting naked.
Speaker 4: That's nice. I feel like a mum would be comfortable.
Speaker 5: She's a nurse.
Speaker 4: She does not care, she says all the time, I do not care.
Speaker 1: A body's a body who cares. The first time wanted to strip off and she was like stream, I was like, no, no, no, no, that's not giving me the coverage I need.
Speaker 5: I think. Yeah, especially when they're professional. Blessed you to be intern professional. But like the professionals, they've seen it all. They don't care. You just have to remind yourself of that. Having said that, I will not get laser because I'm scared of someone seeing my front and back up.
Speaker 3: Once you get past that awkward initial bit and then they know where you work, in your whole history, and then that's that, you're very comfortable.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure we can say this. I'm just going to say it. No, no, no, no, I don't want anyone to see that particular area.
Speaker 6: You don't.
Speaker 1: Actually, I don't think that particular era should meet anyone. It's very shy that part of mine. It's very very.
Speaker 3: Anti shocked that you're extremely anti social.
Speaker 2: I'm shocked that you've actually located your bum, because it's been well documented you've lost your bum.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's true, that's true. Well I don't have Yeah, it's.
Speaker 6: A hey, let's do this four to ten.
Speaker 2: Have you had any moments where you've just got nude in front of a stranger for whatever reason, beauty otherwise and it's just gone pair shape?
Speaker 3: Well, Jode's for you, because you do get a spray tend also quite regularly.
Speaker 4: And it's a friend of ours.
Speaker 3: Yes, so it's we were saying, would you rather a friend or a stranger see you completely in the.
Speaker 2: Back, because I mean, she is my friend and it's also very strange just to striper and she doesn't care, like she doesn't she sees it all the time.
Speaker 3: Really yeah for me, Jody, I love you to bits, but I don't want to see your bits.
Speaker 6: Why do I feel offended by that?
Speaker 2: Jody taking all our off air conversations onto the air ten News.
Speaker 3: First we present squeezing the shower screen because you know what's not sexy?
Speaker 4: Lime Scale produces Zoe.
Speaker 5: I've gained something from my latest break up?
Speaker 1: How I feel unused in girls chat? Yes, it's Jody Adis produces Zoe. It's tip Onorn from ten Us First, and the subject this morning is getting neude in front of strangers.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, because Tim has just undergone her first.
Speaker 4: Was it your first laser treue? This was number five? It's new in my journey?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: How many laser tre mclary?
Speaker 7: How many?
Speaker 2: I have?
Speaker 6: So many laser questions?
Speaker 4: Say ten? For maximum results.
Speaker 5: You get touch ups as well, like over the years, every like six months or whatever. My girlfriends go back.
Speaker 6: And so because I'm blonde, I can't do it? Is that right?
Speaker 5: That's why if you've got darker hair elsewhere, you.
Speaker 4: Can results, individual results.
Speaker 2: So were you talking you know, all things beauty, spray, tends, et cetera, just getting newd in front of strangers.
Speaker 6: Let's go to Leah from Monopara. How do you where does this sit with you? Leah?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 8: So I actually don't have any shame, so you know, I'll walk in take the clothes off. It's fine, except for when they ask you to like bend and lift certain parts. Yes, like that's a bit embarrassing, like bend over the smile lines, bending for them the first part. I've just taken the clothes off. That that's fine for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, So just so you understand, that's you have to get the crease and I'm not talking the Adelaide test, the different crist under the base. Yes, so you have to bend over a little bit.
Speaker 1: In the crease.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something very undignified about bending over and.
Speaker 6: You're vulnerable.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Leah. Wow, haven't we all learned something this morning?
Speaker 1: Finish that sentence? All I got from is really.
Speaker 4: Airing, not anymore, not anymore.
Speaker 1: Tiff Warm from ten years first is still here and we're still just sort of getting to know Tiff as well. And you said something before Tiff which probably made a lot of people go oh, I thought the tiff was cool.
Speaker 4: You guys, then you don't be wrong. I'm not you.
Speaker 2: You just did admitted that you made mince pies with your bartners. Yes we can from together ratch and all made four bucks from Wallies cold Audi even probably even cheaper from Audi.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you now.
Speaker 3: The jar of fruit mints alone probably cost more than I could have bought dozens.
Speaker 4: But it's fun. Although the word fruit mince does make me feel sick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this is the thing. No one eats the mint. No one lied, mate, Joel? Does we do nowhere are we?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 4: We make mint things?
Speaker 1: What are you guys doing?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: We are making mince pies. Well, we don't want to catch up with you. Guys are only quirky.
Speaker 7: Guys like.
Speaker 2: We're going to have a little Christmas party May Flack and Hazy and producers Zoe, and you're not invitedt.
Speaker 3: My mince pies and you'll say these are scrumptious. I feel terrible. Wow, they're so yummy. Okay I should have brought you one. No, I wouldn't have eaten it.
Speaker 4: But they were handmade with love.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, nerd girl, Tiff, thank you for stopping behind me.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go home and chomp twenty minutes pist.
Speaker 1: And then and also we are finishing up on from day so we'll see you in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: Oh that's what you think after you just ruthlessly bullied me.
Speaker 2: Your father, he's on your money, Jody and hazes six.
Speaker 1: Nothing not blue risque events. Maybe we see an article, maybe it's a story from beyond, different country. Maybe it's happened to us personally.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's happened on our backyards. So for the purposes of this segment, we're going to call this what the security guard said in the toilet line at the cricket.
Speaker 6: I'll give you.
Speaker 1: Very good finally joke, it's time to lift the lid.
Speaker 2: Does it give you Does it give you enough of a sort of vibe about where I'm going from?
Speaker 1: I think so?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: So a friend of mine, as you well know, when we've discussed at the cricket on the weekend, the lines were lengthy. And let's make no mistake about it. The lines lengthy for the men's toilet, girl's toilet. It's a bad men's toilet lengthy. I don't know more blokes there than women, I.
Speaker 1: Would say, and it's probably more blokes. They're just freaking bit yeah, yeah, true.
Speaker 6: And then as you will know, once you break the seal, it's all over and.
Speaker 1: Driver and that's three to seven minutes. That's unbelievable. It's not it's not a regularity. I'm proud of.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, a friend of mine was in the line for the toilet at the cricket and then a security guard sort.
Speaker 6: Of idols up next to him, and he was a bit confused because he was like.
Speaker 2: He turned around and goes, oh, sorry, mate, are you like, are you lining up for the toilet or are you working? Or and he goes, I'm doing my best security guard accent. He goes, oh yeah, mate, nah, I'm lining up. He goes, I can only stand there and fart for so long before I've got to have a ship.
Speaker 1: Or a sexy Now that's a job, that's a joke, that's a job, job, a terrible job. Oh yes, humor injected into my veins. And he set us up for the rest of the week.
Speaker 6: Producers. He joined us in the studio. You can have the privilege of going first.
Speaker 5: I really want to join this morning, guys. It was a bit of a sad weekend. Did you hear the inventor of beltcrow died? Rip like RP But that's.
Speaker 1: Short and sweet.
Speaker 2: I also love that she felt the need to woman explain it. That's good, all right, you're met to go So there were two windmills and they're standing on a wind farm, and one asked the other one what's your favorite kind of music? And the other one replies, I'm a big metal fan.
Speaker 1: And then it was like, what, no, I'm literally a big metal fan. He shouldn't shouldn't punch you from you. I just went a little bit longer, but bear with me. So a man goes to the doctor and the guy says, doctor, my girlfriend is pregnant, but we always use double protection. How is this even possible? And the doctor says, well, look, let me tell you a story to make you realize that it actually is possible. So there was a hunter who always carried a gun wherever he went. One day, he took his umbrella instead of his gun, and he went out. A line suddenly jumped in front of him in order to scare the line. The hunter used the umbrella like a gun and shot the line, and the line collapsed and died. And the guy said, that is complete crap. Someone else must have shot the line. Doc said, good, now he's starting to work out what's going on next. Type patient, Please.
Speaker 5: It's an affair, I get it off.
Speaker 1: Do you not get that?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: I get that. Okay, Okay, So can you explain what's going on here?
Speaker 5: Okay? So he was saying, don't protection by blah bye, you told a BS story and he goes, see the same thing.
Speaker 4: Someone else got.
Speaker 5: Your girlfriend pregnant.
Speaker 6: You're right, So okay.
Speaker 5: Someone else smushed your girl for okay.
Speaker 6: Right, got it. So that's the parallel with the umbrella and.
Speaker 4: Is genuinely upset.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm a big metal fan.
Speaker 6: Wow, Okay, don't get angry at me. And your jokes have been confusing.
Speaker 5: Think the two weeks that were bad jokes or badly told.
Speaker 1: Probably both.
Speaker 6: There's a common denominator, jays.
Speaker 1: I will say that being a parent is there's a lot of little learning curves that you go through. It's confronting a lot of little things that you don't realize until you're actually in the moment. And you know me, just to give you a bit of an insight as well, I'm a man. I'm a creature of the sun. Yes, I love the sun. Yeah, I probably can't do it as much as i'd like to now because I'm thirty nine and I'm starting to get quite concerned with the skin spots and things like that. But back in the day, and I've got sort of we don't know what our roots are, but I'm quite I've got quite an olive complexion.
Speaker 4: You really do.
Speaker 1: I like to soak up the sun.
Speaker 2: So you have been accused in the past from this team of you know, perhaps partaking in a little like a spray tan that's me.
Speaker 1: I've never had a spray team.
Speaker 7: By the way.
Speaker 6: I never in my w never in your life.
Speaker 1: Never in my life have I had a spray tank. But it's what I am open to, just getting out in the backyard and just completely exposing myself and getting some sun.
Speaker 2: Okay, when you say exposing yourself, do you mean completely moody?
Speaker 1: I mean completely is a peraneum tanning, that's it because of some spots, there's some crevices that you need to get some somen to.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And look, I haven't done it. I reckon. I haven't done that for maybe one or two years. But on the weekend a few days ago, it got to like thirty four degrees. Yeah, I car's going to grab some sun. Yeah, fifteen to twenty minutes, that's all I need vitamin day. So I went out there with a blanket because you've gotta put it down. Also a pillow and that's it. Maybe a sock, who knows to cover it up. I didn't even take a sock on this particular occasion. And then there was a particular moment where I thought, oh, my very goodness, it's time to be an adult and being more responsible. I'm ten minutes in and my four year old daughter, I hear her coming out the door and I look behind me and there's Lottie with a blanket over her shoulder, completely naked with a pillow. There's this moment I'm like, am I proud that she wants to be like Dade? Am I really concerned that I'm teaching you some really unhealthy habits? And also bear in mind, she doesn't have my skin, She's got her Scottish mother skin. No, so she's translucent, yes, And we're very very scared that if she jumped in the thirty four degree son, that she might catch a light can two to three minutes. So there's always that moment we were like, yeah, it's time for me to change my.
Speaker 6: Life's exceptional parenting from you, Well done.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, make me proud. Oh thank you, James. The other thing about that that I should add to this story is that on the right side we've got some neighbors who have got a kid who's also four years old. His name is William, Yeah, and he's house is set up next to the fence and he'll quite often stand up there and look over and start chatting. So I didn't realize until afterwards. I was like, what happens next time I'm doing that, William pops the head over for a chat.
Speaker 6: We get I William, What would.
Speaker 1: Be more offensive for William to see me or my daughter mate?
Speaker 6: I don't know. I don't know, but William will be scarred for life.
Speaker 1: It will be. So there you go. There's an insight into some of my unhealthy habits.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's nice.
Speaker 1: Don't do what dad does is what we always said in the Hayes house. Now from Ko Sports, we are joined from the one and only Adam Gilchris, goodboying to you, Gilly Well, oh.
Speaker 7: Hello guys, Scott Well Blaine is good. But you've gone up in.
Speaker 2: Class and to You're supposed to go into the studio this morning, Billy, and you nicked off back to Perth quick smart JA.
Speaker 7: Sorry about that? Well blame blame the Australian bowlers, blame Pat Cummins, and they got the job done. Demolition job, a big rebound for him actually after birth where they struggled. But yeah, I jumped on the big bird last night and found my way back home. Every day off at home is crucial at this stage of the year. We all know that. But still good to chat.
Speaker 1: Good to chat. Did you say they sort of turn around from one test or another, because it was really really disgusting person, all of a sudden, the tables have completely turned.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Well, I didn't predict the first test result to be so comprehensive to India and probably didn't didn't expect it to be flipped on its head so quickly. But I mean to think about Australia, Pat Cummins and Andrew mcdonaldan the coach, they just no panic mode. They don't need to get flustered by anything. So they stayed true to that, amongst a little bit of criticism, which was probably warranted given the way they performed in the first test, but they stuck to their guns and stayed very well. Almost similar identical lineup except Josh Hader who went out and who comes in scott Bowl and a cult following everywhere he goes. But that was a brillly entertaining test match. LL be a bit short, but love Adelaide. No city embraces their test match better than Adelaide across the cricketing world.
Speaker 2: I could promise you that I was going to say, Gilly, did you make your way out the back at all?
Speaker 6: Because that was like school. He's out the back over the weekend.
Speaker 7: I didn't get out there this time, Jade, I observed. We sent the camera man in a few times. We sent Michael Vaughn and Ravin Shastry out there. We're lucky to get them out of lives. It's the best atmosphere of a quer ground. And then obviously being a gay night of the director of our Fox cricket coverage gave hinks it's like Christmas Day five three days in a row for him to get the sunsets and the beautiful shots that you can beam around the world when the night sky gets flit up. So now it's an awesome test match and stay we're brilliant.
Speaker 1: Can we ask you? I called you a Western Astralia before, but I think what technically are you in New South Welshman or in Now are you Western Australia because you've been there for so long?
Speaker 7: It just depends what function on that and where I'm talking. Right at this minute, I'm sitting in my house in Perst w A, So I thirty years I think it's been that I've been over here, so that's over half my life, So pretty well West Australian.
Speaker 1: I'd say. So we're very biased you of course, But where does the Adelaide Test rank compared to all the other states across the summer? Do you think?
Speaker 7: I think it's the best. I think it's the best for everything that that's the way of the town. Embrace it the country folks that come in. I mean everywhere you go in the city up rund the mall or in your hotel, at restaurants, everyone is talking about it and just so that that build up. Then the stroll across the bridge over the game each day and back afterwards, which is tends to change in tempo, in the mood of everyone, but that it's aw it's the whole complete package. It's the most compelling, entertaining, fun, fun match to go to, and the cricket's always really entertaining. As well, particularly made better when a local homeboy gets done as he keeps doing old.
Speaker 1: Travis, can we just ask you across your journey as well. You've played with some characters. I can't sort of find or think of anyone more likable in this country right now than Travis Head. And the second part of this question is we're still trying to exactly work out what Travis I said to Muhammad Sierras as well in that moment. Can you give us any sort of insight.
Speaker 2: I think Hazy did some serious lip reading yesterday and not to be repeated.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I wouldn't attempt to repetter. No, well, I can't take Travis on face value. And he said he said, well bowld at one point Travis, and then his answer then morphed into I asked him out for dinner. I don't ever really know what was truth is there, and it doesn't matter. It's just a good heat competitions. But you're right about Trav and his popularity. I think the only all the guys I played with, the only one I think that was as casual but entertaining, relaxed fun, maybe slightly not as athletic as some of the others in the team. There was one Darren Lehman, who hails from your part of the woods as well. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, he's a super chilled cat. Woof, isn't he?
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, Boof is. And so to his trave and obviously very emotional period of time for he and Jess to welcome another little baby into the world, so he made sure he acknowledged the rival of Harrison in a similar fame that he did when Miller was born. So you know every time you have a kid yet one hundred, I wouldn't stop you going.
Speaker 2: Well, Gillie, thank you for getting up so early to speak to us this morning.
Speaker 6: What is it like three am in Perth at the moment?
Speaker 7: Not quite that put a five in front of a day, but absolute pleasure and glad we can keep bringing everyone the pictures on Fox creen. Hey, I know that I was asked mentioned down the track.
Speaker 1: People got to keep.
Speaker 7: It and I act for the KO call up. Yes, yeah, there's a competition game where you can be a part of the part of the Fox Footy commentary team. So the only place you can see footy on the Saturdays and the Thursday man on KO or Fox Footy Send your entry in post it on your Instagram or your socials hashtag ko call up and you might be part of the commentary team and finally there'll be a touch of class in our commentary.
Speaker 1: Hilly. Appreciate it time, mate, Thank you so much more chat again really so guys.
Speaker 7: See I'll come in next time.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, please do.
Speaker 1: Adam good Chris joining us there there you got. I'm very very my heart is full.
Speaker 7: I need to know.
Speaker 5: I need to know that.
Speaker 8: I need to know. I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know what in the news today to know.
Speaker 4: This is what you need to know.
Speaker 2: You know what you need to know with Jodie and Hazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk some cricket numbers. One hundred and thirty five thousand people went to the cricket across three days, which is absolutely outstanding. Cheez it didn't wrap up in three days. We'll be breaking all sorts of records. Yeah, but I want to put this to you.
Speaker 7: Joe's okay.
Speaker 1: And I saw a nice little conversation between the things James Brayshaw, Peter Laylor and a few others at the start of maybe day two on Channel seven's coverage of the cricket and I reckon. Peter Laylor was saying, is it are we open now to saying that perhaps Adelaide is the sporting capital of Australia. Oh wow, because when you think about it, yeah, we've got live Gold, we've got to gather around, We've got a lot of people saying it is the best test on the training summer. All these little things that make you go, we've got the Valor Adelaide five hundred. Yeah, these things that go, wow, we we're having a crack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we had the Adelaide thirty six is doing well until the NBL stepped in, you know, suspended too about this place.
Speaker 6: Yeah sure, let that go yet just so you know that's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's worth having that conversation, like we do it better than anyone these big sporting events.
Speaker 1: I still do think that given Melbourne has the Grand Prix, the AFL Grand Final and of course the racing, the Spring Carnival, Yeah, it probably is the sporting capital. But good on us with such little battlers. We're giving a red hot crack and it is a two horse race.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, I'm just trying to think what does Sydney.
Speaker 1: Do well complain I think that's what they do best.
Speaker 6: I mean, the Sydney test is pretty good. It's not Adelaide test, though.
Speaker 1: They do know how to have a rained out test. Yes, that's a lot of fun, isn't it.
Speaker 6: That's so much.
Speaker 1: About the world done Sydney. I appreciate that. Yeah, I guess my alarming news for some of the fellas out there as well. And I wasn't talking about you in particular, Producer Flack when I mentioned you before, but it was a discussion that we were having off air. It's not about you. You can't explain the story.
Speaker 9: And then because we've already had some text come through going oh hazy.
Speaker 1: You're in trouble. Men who put on this little as three kilograms in five years are more likely to have back pain and even suffer long term disabilities a decade later. All I'm saying is it. A few times when you've got out of your chair, I've heard you go, I do the old man growing now, I mean my forties, And it's just that's just kind of what we do.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what, though, when you think about three kilograms in a year so one kilo, do you think about a kilo of oranges? When you go to the fruit and vege, imagine times in that by three on your body.
Speaker 7: I'm not.
Speaker 6: I didn't say either one.
Speaker 1: It was Jody going after us.
Speaker 6: You put on three.
Speaker 2: Kilograms, wouldn't you wouldn't even you're skinny as a rake over there.
Speaker 9: Well, you don't carry any fat, and I carry a little bit a lot. So so your three kas of oranges, I've got a pellett.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, how's your back?
Speaker 1: My back's always saw.
Speaker 6: You always complained.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why what, I was going to make a joke about it, you know, carrying its Okay, you made that joke. You made joke maybe like three or four days ago. I'm not going to recycle it. That's oh, there you go. That is what you need to know this morning. Fresh hit alert, Fresh hit Alert. I thank goodness, Cha's gonna be worried there for a second. This is post alone. What don't belong to me? A fresh hit playing for you right now and over