Speaker 1: Matt, you are looking absolutely glowing today. What's your secret?
Speaker 2: Well, Anna, I've been using this new hydrating tanning myss called doldy b with two e's.
Speaker 1: I have to check it out. I've never heard of it.
Speaker 3: Go to their instagram.
Speaker 4: I want the fairy tale, I want the prince charming she.
Speaker 3: How do I put?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 3: Isn't a fan of my kissing style.
Speaker 1: Boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours. He's in the trash bin. He's non recyclable, catching the muck.
Speaker 3: I love being love, I love love. You've got a very It's interesting that they show this because fruits Fellow dad in you as Paris Hilton. That's Hot.
Speaker 4: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for life gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more.
Speaker 4: We are very excited to welcome David the Medium into the studio today.
Speaker 3: Hi, thanks for having me. Welcome to the studio. Pray to be.
Speaker 1: We said that.
Speaker 4: We weren't going to do this again because Matt, we have had a reading. If you're a long time listening to the podcast, we have had a reading before. I mean basically everything that she said came true. But she did predict that there were stuff break up in that the episode, it didn't Oh you cut that, we cut that, I don't think so I think it went out and then there was like drama drama.
Speaker 3: So, David, you're not.
Speaker 4: Just a psykick, right, you are a medium. So can you kind of explain to us what that.
Speaker 1: Even means for a friend?
Speaker 3: Listen, So, a medium has the ability to communicate with those that have crossed over. So I can essentially connect with your family, your friends, your loved ones that have died in the physical sense, and you have the six sense, have the sixth sense. Well, it's kind of all in one. So I can see here, feel, smell, an taste dead people. But when like, for example, if they were smoke as I can smell tobacco, if they like certain foods, I can do that as well. Yeah, and I am a psychic, so that means I can foresee and predict future timelines. So I predicted future events worldwide. But then when I read clients, I can see things going on in their lives in the immediate future as well.
Speaker 4: What's some things that you've predicted like events that have happened.
Speaker 3: Well, the biggest one was COVID. So that's where really where my profile in Australia took off, because I was talking about COVID probably about six months before it begun. Wow. So at the end of twenty nineteen, I was doing a lot of things on Instagram talking about, you know, really big world changes coming. I was doing really deep meditations and I could say everyone wearing masks and empty supermarket shells and made all these predictions around that, and then you know, lo and behold. A few months later it all started kicking off. Did a lot of predictions around I love doing world events because I've got an interest in sort of like geopolitical events. Anyway, I predicted the Russian Ukrainian War a good year before it begun. Who's winning the Super Bowl next next week? It has to be the Chiefs, all right, money on.
Speaker 1: The Chiefs sne You're always going to put money on this.
Speaker 3: To propose to Taylor after the game that happened.
Speaker 2: Who's psych actually which actually goes Tokyo, Las Vegas to Melbourne.
Speaker 3: I'm all over, all over.
Speaker 2: I just want to preface this by saying that I am. What the hell do we explain it? I'm not a skeptic. I like, I'm open to it, and I liked you, but I I.
Speaker 1: Need some you're an open skeptic, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I need some what's the word convincing? But what's like Yeah he's believing, yeah, seeing believe.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm open to it. Like if someone says to me I'm a psychic, I'm just like, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Need to see something.
Speaker 3: I need to see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'm open to it. And see what you say. Do we need to get a Wiji board though, so you can speak to the never use that.
Speaker 3: I don't Trustiji boards like I'm not. I'm not like I like to be very mainstream spiritual, so I don't like to but Wiji boards kind of well. I love those sort of movies like Insidious and like you know how it ends.
Speaker 2: So I'm open to this. All right, So we're going to start reading. Is there anything you need from us? Any crystals anything.
Speaker 3: Like bring your crystals dark in the light.
Speaker 1: Do you have crystals?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got crystals on my window.
Speaker 4: He's not a believer, but I don't even have crystals like my window.
Speaker 3: Like really know.
Speaker 2: I used to put them out under the yeah yeah, I charged see I'm not a full.
Speaker 4: Skeptic that you said you have those dialogue going that you are a skeptic. But I actually always say tell you, I'm like, are you sure you're a skeptic, because I'm pretty sure you believe.
Speaker 3: I want to believe. I want to be. So how does this work? Where do we What do you need from us? Now?
Speaker 4: Blood?
Speaker 3: Anything I needed to cut your palms from.
Speaker 2: I've watched a lot of vampire diary, so I don't know that you need some spit into some herbs.
Speaker 3: So I don't know. You know what you've got to do. I feel like I want that. Now, let's get started. Okay, So as we were sort of the same before when I read Spirit knows kind of why I'm here to do. That makes sense. So once I tune in, things instantly come forward. Now a lot of it is actually just talking about life. And I came into doing the podcast especially wanting to talk about relationships and stuff like that as well. But I'm so drawn into I mean, my whole chess is getting instantly sore. So let's see what we go now. I have to reference Brian instantly is my son. Where does Brian connect with either review or both of you. Brian my mom's dad.
Speaker 1: That's my dad's name, So.
Speaker 3: It's both of you. Okay, So your okay has to been spirit though, Okay, and you're my dad's I still love it. Yeah, Okay, So if I have to reference Brian as my son, I'm probably going to go more into the grandparent energy for you at the same time than unfortunately adults. There is a good chance obviously our grandparents can cross over. I know that you mentioned Brian was crossing over there as well, because there is still the reference of going in between all the elements of my whole chest gets very sore, and he does have an internal spread within the body as well. Whether I think this is probably going to be with you, Matt, but whether anyone in your family ever unfortunate Alzheimer's also mentor or something about the cloudiness of the mind, because there's a lot of sort of things going on with the head and the brain instantly, and I think I wouldn't necessarily put Brian in that. Damon, Yeah, Damon's my uncle. On that's his Brian's side, that's Bryan stillar okay. Uh, And where's the British connection with them or do they have British heritage? Yeah, okay, they live in England. Oh they live in there now, yeah they are British. Okay, because even I'm sweating, But that's probably so instantly we're sort of going into element that because there's sort of this focus of the is because there's a reference of the British family or how we watch over, but there's a really strong element of Matt with you about sort of in a lot of ways how you either family protector or how you have to stand up or look after everyone at the same time. And that's sort of just references, especially as we go back to the teenage years. Very strong woman that does come forward there as well, someone up in spirits also smoking with you because it's really hitting me through the throat in the chest, but especially with your grandfather. At the same time, there is a reference of the internal spread. So I know you mentioned you're sort of unfortunately dying, but that would probably indicate for me that there's somebody in turn, obviously that's moving between orcans or sort of going everywhere at the moment. I hate us some questions, but what's kind of going on. I don't, I don't know. We might. We don't really talk to him, it's just through other family I don't. I don't know. I know Alzheimer's sounds familiar. I think I don't think that's the main trigger for me, though that's only anything obviously in readings as well, we can cut out the podcast because can get quite personal. Yeah, so they're sort of validating in a lot of ways view Matt. Like we said, the protector of the family or the alms of even how you can step up and have the voice for the family. So even in some cases if there's family members are not speaking to, like it's my whole chest is so so something and jen jan Janice Jeanine jan perfect, Okay, three for three with me. Yeah, well, this is the onlet of the protectors that makes weird because a lot of what you'll find and at the moment, and this is relevant to relationships as well. I should mention when I read it, usually we're with my eyes closed or I stair off into the corner. Okay, And yeah, as we were saying, a lot of what you'll find with relationships is the protector element. At the same time as well, So don't tell me too much about your family, but they are references sister energy around you as well, so you could have sister or sisters. There's obviously the mother. It's kind of like because they reference your parents separating as well when you were younger. Yeah, and the trigger point of that spiritually raises Matt into being the protector of the family. So it's not necessarily irregardless about what happened around their separations, but it's sort of this sort of spiritual pressure energy that's been placed on you in some ways that becomes the protector of the whole circle. So what we're going to find this year, especially unfortunately with your grandfather who's unwell and everything going on there, even though the family doesn't have communication there when he does crossover, it's also going to be around a very symbolic time in your life with relationships. Now, as a disclaimer, I know that you're engaged. They reckons in the wedding this year. Don't tell me when have you said a date yet? Yeah, it's a very strong connection with October and that it kind of feels before October anyway. Does everyone know when you're getting married? Ah? Yeah, when's family, I can't it's also travel around them as well, So don't know whether your mum's planning on your mum's in Australia imagine, yeah, yeah, perpet So what you're going to notice in that sort of the lead up to your wedding especially is a lot of sort of the family dynamics really come into play when it comes to views of relationships. So even things that haven't been talked about for decades, or people that maybe you just haven't got things off their chests, so putting me between you know, parents and sort of things like that. At the same time, you've got very strong father energy and spirit. Your dad's a side I imagine, yeah, yeah, very strong father energy coming forward. It's really going to put it into focus because when we look at your relationship between you and Tammy, like the foundation of it is actually like it feels like you've been together for years and years and years, which is the absolute element of the positive balance there. However, when we get closer to the wedding day, it's kind of like you and Tammy, you can have such a long lasting, strong relationship, but you're both going to be very strong mirrors to each other. Of past relationships, if that makes sense. So things in past relationships for you that have maybe you hurt you or left you a bit triggered, or that you feel likes a bit unhealed, Tammy will start mirroring that, and vice versa for you and hurt. So it's kind of going to be a really strong opportunity to really kind of heal a lot of external shit that maybe you haven't even been talked about or maybe you haven't even talked about before. And as we said, vice versa you and her. So then when we get to the wedding day, like all that spirit says is that don't discount say that again, discount what people think. He's stronger than you believe. So that's more so about talking to you directly. So it's sort of like the man that you are, it's like, give him more credits. And you know, even irregardless of how long you've been together, how long you got engaged because for memory, like because everyone says like people will say it was too quick, but it's not like when you feel it, you feel it, So that's what they wanted to sort of validate within you. It's sort of like when you're both mirroring each other in terms of healing and growing. It's like just be open and vulnerable towards that. Does it make sense? Yeah? Yeah, because they're all talking all at once, I'm like, guy, it's going to slope down a bit. So they want us to be open to like each other's like past traumas and help each other heal. Basically, you've got to communicate on it, if that make sense. But it will be the universe showing you through symbols or signs or even like people coming back into your life for for example, like closer to the wedding, and like ex partners of Tammy's will arc up or ex partners of yours will ark up, and it will just kind of throw the shit together. So it doesn't have to act on the relationship negatively because you guys are solid and there's a communicative strength. But it's sort of like you're both kind of going to mirror each other's in securities from a spiritual sort of perspective. So there will be things that Tammy will then start seeing within you closer to that sort of period of the wedding where it will be sort of trigger points for it. It's kind of like you'll be mirroring and if that makes sense and unconsciously subconsciously and then closer to the date, you'll let's go more into you because obviously you're in the room with me. It's kind of like your dreams are pretty wild anyway, to be very fair, because you do a lot of your connecting in dreams, which is exactly what we were talking about before. Like you operated at a very different level compared to most men. So we've always said that you what do you usually say so talking about dreams and stuff? No, just like I'm different from life, different from other men men, Like, yeah, I'm a bit more. I don't know, how do you explain it?
Speaker 4: You're like more in tune with your emotions and more connected to that and like not afraid to just be you as opposed to like putting on a heart Exteria.
Speaker 3: You've got a very It's interesting that they show this because for its fellow daddy you as Paris Hilton. That's hot, but what it is, and like you can cut parts of this out of course if you want, because but they're also going into her story and what motivated her to become Paris Hilton. Did you ever watch this as Paris or anything like that. Yeah, yeah, I've never seen it, so that's about to go. Yeah. So basically, what it is, it's the childhood traumas, especially of her teenage years, and she went through a few really fucking negative events and that propelled her into being like, I'm going to become who I am. So essentially the childhood traumas when she was able to get through that, because one of them was going to a boarding school that abused her and things like that, she got out of that and she's like, no, fuck this, I'm going to everyone's going to know who I am and I'm going to make something of myself. So a lot of the teenage energies for you, I mean, your parents do feel like that. When did your parents operate you at my mousing thirteen? Perfect? Yes, round the middle of the teenage. So basically, and it's kind of like they were saying before with the elmance of how you then become the protector or become the man of the circle, irregardless of any other guys in your family, if you have brothers or uncles or things like that. It's more so the teenage years for you are going to be a very big motivator into creating who you are now. Now for most people it's usually between the ages of zero and seven, but you've really gone from probably I would say around ten to seventeen instead. Now, what's going to happen if you personally feel like that there's anything that maybe you turned a blind eye to or didn't necessarily give enough credence or focus on. In the probably months leading up to your evolution, which will be your wedding, you're going to find a lot of those emotions come to the surface, and a lot of it can be very personal, internal things. It doesn't actually have to be about anyone else's journey with you. It can be very internal, so they're sort of referencing. As long as you feel like you can talk to your partner about it, that she will start mirroring things that maybe are big triggers for you at the same time as well. But it's with the complete element of how we just heal it. It's not a negative whatsoever. If anything, it can take your relationship to an even stronger sort of connective point because what they're sort of both validated and I even met Tammy that I know Tammy. It's sort of like for both of you, it's kind of like every theence Spirit references a book, and it's kind of like everything that's got you to where you are now represents chapters of the book. So they kind of wanting you in some ways to read over everything in your life until that point, because it's like you and Tammy are both ready to really just clear a lot of shit from the past. There's reference of children as well. Let's just go into that. Because Matt doesn't think he do you, not want to do you? It's hold on. Spirit says Matt doesn't think he can, but stranger things have happened.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 3: So it's sort of like he has the element of being the father. He always will be the nurturer. Has someone told you that you can't have kids? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I can't have kids naturally conceive because of the obviously Yeah okay, Well, Spirit says Matt thinks that he can't have kids, but stranger things have happened. Obviously you would know. But so there's no natural way. Yeah. So I have lack better term of words, it's pretty gross way to put but I don't have sperm. I shoot blanks. I don't have sperm in my semen, not even like one person. No, So they could be there's there could be I'm in there that aren't. There could be a blockage in the tubes, or there could be just they're swimming around in my balls just doing doughnuts. I should learn a better way to put it. Pretty well, it's the most yeah, how I've putting it. That's what they said, Matt. Well, the spirit said, Matt, things that you can't have kids of the stranger things have happened and there's not easy And the last thing I'd want to do is give you false type or anything like that as well. But I just don't feel like natural conception is completely off the limits. Like I don't know, it's a lot of like even if you're shooting blanks, maybe only for every ninety nine and one hundred is a blank. I don't know, like it just and I know, you know Tammy has children already for a memory, So I'm in the zealmand of the father protector again role that you take on. But you're doing that with your family as well. You definitely got sister energy around you. How many sisters you have? Two? Perfect because it wasn't even sister for me. That's they're very Yeah, I'm very close to them because like Spirit, just everyone up here just wants to give you, allow you to give yourself a lot more credit for who you are and everything you've done, because it's sort of like there's such a strong understanding from them that you would give everything away if it meant the women in your life would be like protected or like even have a better life than they already do. So that's it's a completely honorable thing. And everyone up here just really acknowledges that there's very strong sort of feminine grandmother energy that really comes forward there. They're all good. But yeah, so this is the thing. So the family so so sort of summarize everything with you, Matt. The family line, Like everyone up here is just so proud of you for being sort of the anchoror and the protector of all the women in your circle, especially and even though there's the elements of breakdowns within family where maybe people aren't talking to each other or there has been actual marriage breakdowns or separations, it's sort of like, in a lot of ways, even though you haven't necessarily wanted to be Spirit Valodota, you have been sort of the glue or the elements of kind of like the lighthouse kind of energy. So people always look towards you for guidance or safety through anything. Now, especially it's hard for your mum because you know she's your protector, like she's always going to be your mom. But they're really proud about everything that you've done for even anchoring her or making her feel sort of their word is special. But that's the thing. It's so like you played a really good mother son role there and it's coming forward to mirror in relationships because irregardless of any relationship you've had up until now, it's kind of like you and Tammy have now found each other and a lot of it is sort of cutting away at the layers of shit that no longer works for us, and in the lead up to the wedding that will be really prominent of just for things for both of you to work through and just heal and clear and just move forward to So then on your wedding day it literally is like the very first relationship you've ever had in the very first woman you've ever loved, and then that's kind of burned into it.
Speaker 1: Now, Wow, I'm stressed.
Speaker 3: Mine was good so I don't know. Again, the relationship energy for me is very sort of foundationally solid, which is perfect for both of you when especially from my perspective I have to read it. You really are like the mirrored image of each other in a lot of ways, which is perfect because you're very good at just tealican nieces. So telecanesis is not the word I was after, but it's kind of like you can mind read each other very well. Yeah, and that's the element of soul alignment. Now, I don't believe in twing flames necessarily because I believe all of us can have multiple soulmates in some ways, and it doesn't have to be romantic, like I look at my mum as a soul mate. But for you and Michael, like I said, there is this this natural sort of two pieces of the jigs or pieces that come together, and it just all comes down to us. We were sort of saying before, we're just communication and comprehension because it's sort of like you deserve to feel like the priority in his life that you are. Yeah, if he's just sometimes maybe not making that as clear, it doesn't mean that you're not already the priority. You just also deserve to be told that as well. Your love language is definitely communication in touch and here's his action. Might have to get the when's your next fitting for the dress?
Speaker 1: I think next maybe next week.
Speaker 3: Or two weeks. I was hoping it's going to be February. Spirits referencing, don't stress. Everything will be perfect. So it's more so with the next fitting there might be something that is really irks you or something that really just like you're like, fuck, we need to get that fixationd obey. They're instantly telling it. Don't stress because when it actually comes to wearing it, everything will be fine, amazing around your wedding, and I because I was sware on your story. I think it was like one hundred and ten days now the countdowns on what dates the wedding.
Speaker 1: The twenty first of May.
Speaker 3: Okay, so they will be quite all. That's fucking interesting. It hasn't even talked about this before with me. It says a significant of the worldwide significance of the events of May. So around your wedding the twenty first, if we say, there might be quite a significant world event which isn't destined for May because it's always going to be February and April that are the big month. Could just be something really big worldwide happened around your birth, around your birthday, around your wedding, but it won't affect the wedding. It will just be like it will be a topic of conversation at the wedding. Everyone be like, oh my God, not taking away from you in here. Nothing's gonna take away from it. Nothing. Someone could get nuked and my wedding, Well, that might actually be what happened married. Yeah, they're just happened. As long as everything planning wise is locked in by probably Easter. Yeah, so even you know, I can imagine you probably already organized in and maybe even finished the honeymoon planet and things like that, as long as everything is done by the end of March, because it will allow everything to sort of flow naturally. But it just feels like everything goes very singless. It really does. Like there is no doubt in my mind that you'll be a mother. But it's interesting because I reference when she just signed, So if you were to it's you, I mean, personal question, but it's children something that you would like, Thank God, because it's happening. Do you have a timeline on that I would say sooner than you would expect. Oh God, she's better go take your pregnancy and your six months pregnant. So I would be based on what Spirit's saying in terms of timeline. O, well, they're stretching out plus twelve. It would be interesting if you didn't conceive in the next twelve months. Okay, how does that work for you?
Speaker 1: I mean, we'll see. I don't know, we'll just yeah, well again.
Speaker 3: A personal question, but like obviously we're just blessed to have children whenever we can. But like, what timeline do you kind of have in your head? Ball parky, Like, is it something you want to do in like two three years or do you want to kind of do it straight away or what are you kind of thinking?
Speaker 1: Maybe like good potentially regular a boy.
Speaker 3: Don't tell me, but do you have an idea in your head what you think it would Because they're actual pushing it back onto you, don't tell me what you think it is. See it's when it's our first child. They never usually show me the sex unless you're no al ready. But I'm getting a lot of blue blue Yeah guarantee now that I said that'll be a girl.
Speaker 4: I always used to think I would have a girl first, and then I started having dreams and like seeing a baby and it was like so visual and so clear, and it was a boy.
Speaker 1: But who knows.
Speaker 3: As soon as you said dream, everyone out there went again, is there anything about Anna and I being on a radio show one day? Oh? Yeah, I mean as soon as you even asked that, there's a reference of like the silver tray with the offer, So it's sort of like that was something that you both will aiming towards and it's already kind of locked in, if that makes sense. Yeah, as soon as you even said that, there's a very strong connection of the Harpbridge. So unless it was something that would actually be Sydney based or something that would actually run out of Sydney, it doesn't mean that it has to be. But they were in Colin Jack yeh actually, so the new But if we use that as a reference, well we understand their you know, their success and their longngevity as well. So the radio, like I said, is completely mirroring or projecting both of you. If you both think that it can happen, and it will happen and it will work and be good, then it will happen. Yeah, a lot of green, like funny but like kind of like a real I mean, I'm trying to look for a green, but kind of like a real light emeraldy greeny green listener. I mean maybe that's the first one that came into my head, like kind of that kind of green. It doesn't mean it has to be a listener, but that kind of green. Okay, any questions about roadman, I want to give you more about that, because they were so distilled, like the foundation was just so Yeah, everyone up here is excited for the weddings. No more tattoos, do.
Speaker 2: You have any?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I they're fine. Get asleep.
Speaker 1: Something they'd say, especially from.
Speaker 3: The grandparent energy ex elment of don't stop talking. So I don't know whether you do what I do, but I always ask questions and support and validation and guidance and all that from spirit. They want you to do it before better. Especially and the bathroom is having plumbing issues coming up apparently, so then you've been dealing with a leaking shower or block tall or anything. It won't flood the house or anything. But yeah, that's the same way validating and showing that they're around.
Speaker 1: We have two more questions.
Speaker 4: Yes, one is from our content writer, who I don't know if you want me to show you a photo if that would help. But she is single, has been single her whole life, and at the bottom of our scripts she's written, will our content writer Amber meet someone this year?
Speaker 3: I need show me a picture that because I actually can sort of read pictures sometimes.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm showing a picture to Dave.
Speaker 3: It all comes down to self trust, because Amber was it. Yes, yeah, yeah, since stepping that on the stage. So it's sort of like even in terms of meeting anyone, she's not meeting them in the real field. Meet someone organically, but I don't know whether she needs to avoid online that's the only thing, so further step out onto the stage. It's some of the removing vulnerability to actually connect with people that are already around her. So there may be someone that's already interested in her, or someone that she's already interested in that's already in her circle or already in like a social or a work aspect. Online won't necessarily be it for her. Sheverly feels like she has a partner, which is interesting thing because obviously she doesn't. Because she wouldn't be asking otherwise, she needs to remove the boundaries that she sort of has placed on herself and connect more with those that are already around her.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I do her know. There was one more thing for me.
Speaker 4: I feel like I had a bad year with health last year, So I don't know if you can see anything in regards to my health in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Even when you said that there was sort of like a heavy coat on me that they throw off you. So a lot of it was sort of like the physical manifestation of mental So you don't have to tell me what was happening healthwise, because obviously that's quite personal. But it was essentially the body reacting into a lot of sort of built up negative emotion or sort of a lot of built up stress in a lot of ways. And now that that's sort of been at the very least acknowledged or dealt with, it has sort of cleared it. So the health year this year won't be anywhere near as sort of heavy or as hard as it was for you last year.
Speaker 1: Amen, that's good, I think. Okay, have we got all the info we need? I think that was very informative, very informative.
Speaker 3: Does that gasuot? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you get exhausted after doing a reading?
Speaker 3: Well, not usually, because like I've been full time for eight years now and I usually read sort of four to five people a day, so anywhere from twenty to twenty five people a week. But what I have found a lot of mediums have found is COVID. The illness itself is basically just a cold anyway, but it attacks the third eye of a lot of mediums. So it kind of like is what would usually like an hour reading now feels like it's gone for four hours That that sort of makes sense. The body does sort of heals through it, but it's it's a learning experience. But I feel good.
Speaker 1: I feel good.
Speaker 3: Am I a believer? An?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Are you a believer? Lot's a verdict to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I always said I'm open to it, and I'll believe it. I look at some good readings. There was any you never really have us any negative stuff which is positive?
Speaker 4: I gess, yeah, is there anything negative that you see?
Speaker 3: Well? With the negative aspect? Spirit is never a vertally negative with me anyway. If they bring up anything that's negative, it's always with the aim of how we can work through it or work around it. They're never going to be like you're gonna have a car crash next week, because there's nothing that you're learning that, if that makes sense. So, if anything, what I noticed is they kind of left it both in your capable hands. It's sort of like they will talk about things that maybe need to be worked through and sort of acknowledged, but it's really up to both of you how that goes, especially when it comes to healing aspects of relationships or have we worked through on communication of relation? So it's not really like negative for say, it's just they give you the tools to.
Speaker 4: I mean, we have the power to I guess change or make happen.
Speaker 1: What is going to happen?
Speaker 3: Do these spirits follow us or are they Okay? Told them and do it? I do as well. Ask them for science, ask them to show you that they're with you.
Speaker 1: What would you say?
Speaker 3: Well, one thing that I like, even I was a few months ago, but I asked my grandmother for a pink octopus. Like I asked for the most ridiculous sign because like, we're you going to find a pink octopus? But lo and behold, the next morning there was an ad for pool toys, and one of the pool toys was a huge pink octopus that seems to be on the screen longer than that expected. You know what I mean, So goose fun. I'll tend to show you that they're around. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Nothing in life is ever negative. It's always with how we view it. Yeah, like we create our own realities exactly. It's all our perspective, it's all our viewpoints as well. So there are negative things that happen, but it's again, how do we look at it? How do we work through it? Because it's only negative if we think it's negative.
Speaker 4: Yeah, David, thank you so much for these beautiful readings.
Speaker 1: We loved having you in here. It's been so much fun and we've learned a lot.
Speaker 4: I think you've somehow switched Matt into a believer, which is you know, hard task in itself.
Speaker 3: Where can people find you if they want to get a reading as well? Yeah? Perfect. So all the appoinments are through my website, which is this davidmedium dot com. I've got Instagram where which is at David the Medium, where I post sort of daily spiritual updatesins this daily life. We'll also give little sort of sneak peaks to when appointments can be released through there as well sometimes, and I also run the twenty two minutes to manifest which in my new sort of says that I'm obsessed with. So we get sort of about eight nine hundred people together on online live events and focusing on manifestations as well. So if you want to join that links through my website there as well that I might join one we got told about that it's really good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, thanks me, thank you, thank you, thanks, thank you,