Speaker 1: Let's talk SAG Awards.
Speaker 2: Chrissies clique spoke about them briefly yesterday, and the visual that goes with them are my very own saggy boots.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The Scotch eggs.
Speaker 2: Scotch egg Well, there used to be Scotch eggs that when they were fuller. Now they're just like wind socks. Yeah, okay, anyway, whatever. Kristen Bell hosted the SAG Awards and listen, I am not a millennial, no, but I like to keep my finger on the pulse for everybody, you know what I mean? And I know the Gossip Girl is a massive thing for a certain age group.
Speaker 4: Has peg watched Gossip Girl the original?
Speaker 1: Would she love it?
Speaker 4: Oh? She would be mad for it.
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: Her favorite film of all time is Ten Things I Hate About You? Okay, and she's got a massive crush on Heath Ledger, which you know.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Kristen Bell hosted it, and there was a moment that millennials their entire bodies would have been covered in goosebumps.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, gossip Girl here. Jeff Goldblum has a wicked appetite, and a peek behind the curtain reveals he likes his green eggs with ham and look who it is not so lonely boy Timothy shallow May sitting next to a hot steak medium rare.
Speaker 1: What are you believing? None of this is gossip. It's just all about food.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I'm just really hungry.
Speaker 6: So Leyton Mista used to play Blair Waldorff queen who was the Queen Bee on the show, right the rest.
Speaker 2: Of the thing that talks about conclave and whatever. It was just a little entrein in to enter that category. But I learned something very interesting about this. So nobody wants this which was went to air last year I think on Netflix. Okay, the series that you and I quite enjoyed. You loved it, and nobody wants this?
Speaker 4: And I love this.
Speaker 1: You told me to watch it.
Speaker 4: Nobody wants this, Tom, I've forgotten it.
Speaker 1: It's Adrian Brody.
Speaker 4: Oh, I loved Sorry, I forgot that. That's what it was called. Okay, mate, it was a big weekend. Nobody wants this yet.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got news for you. It's been commissioned for a second season.
Speaker 4: Yeah I told you that last year. Yes, so did We've known that for ages.
Speaker 1: We've been dropped on the head anyway.
Speaker 2: That stars Kristen Bell, who love and the Connection with Leighton Meester is Adam Brody, not Adrian Brody. Adam Brody is her husband.
Speaker 1: Did you know that? I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: You know that?
Speaker 1: So we learned something all the time.
Speaker 6: I mean, what a great little sizzle for I was today years old. That's coming up after three.
Speaker 1: I'm going to blow your mind with this back.
Speaker 6: I hope it's better than the last three minutes of radio we've just produced.
Speaker 2: I'm nervous because my boss is watching. I don't want to get fired anyway. Let's talk about Sydney Sweeney.
Speaker 4: Oh please.
Speaker 2: She is delaying her wedding with Jonathan Devino, saying.
Speaker 1: We're just too busy.
Speaker 2: Now they've been dating since twenty eighteen, it's a long time.
Speaker 1: Do you believe the line we're too busy?
Speaker 2: She says she's a workaholic, she can't stop working.
Speaker 4: No, I don't believe that line.
Speaker 2: She is about to film a biopic about Kim Novak and Sammy Davis Junior, which is I mean, you know, nobody asked for it.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I don't believe it either.
Speaker 2: My spidery senses are saying we're just too busy. Is not a real excuse to put off a wedding that has been planned for May.
Speaker 1: It has been planned, I.
Speaker 6: Think as well, Swanee, if you were genuinely too busy, you wouldn't care about releasing a statement or worrying about what the masses think. You just press pause and move on with your life and get married. When you get married, nobody knows when your wedding is exactly. I think you're in love with Glenn Powell and you want to marry him.
Speaker 2: Glenn Powell her coastar. In anyone but you.
Speaker 1: They were all over each other in that publicity tour.
Speaker 4: Well, they were trying to trick media into thinking they were actually together.
Speaker 2: That came out afterwards after everybody was like, my god, the chemistry is electric, and then they go, haha, yeah, we were putting it on.
Speaker 4: No, you were.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. Jury's out.
Speaker 4: You're at the hotel room in Sydney getting it on.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show, Let's Talk Megan Markle, etc.
Speaker 4: Chrissy's clique.
Speaker 2: I would love to hear from a fan of the royals and they still really.
Speaker 4: Exist thirteen twenty four to ten. If you froth the Royals to this very day, like.
Speaker 2: Joel Crazy, He's coming up in minutes. He's got a good friend, Thomas Jaspers, who has in every employment contract that he ever signed that when the Queen dies, as she has, then he must automatically get a week off because he has to go to London.
Speaker 1: That was in all his contracts.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a huge fan commitment.
Speaker 2: I want to hear from you about Megan Markle because the latest is that she has posted a video to her Instagram account, which was sort of she went took a break from social media, but she's relaunched it this year, and this video has already been taken down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just tried to watch it but we could not find it.
Speaker 2: She's wearing one of the iconic oversized wind cheeters that Princess Die was seen quite a lot in those photographs with her beautiful toned legs out and a really shorty short pair of Yeah, comment on.
Speaker 4: Those legs, Die, I didn't realize what kind of legs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, amazing legs. And you've seen the photos. She just looks amazing and she's in this big oversized pullover. Well, Megan posted a video which, as I said, has now gone, but she's wearing the same one.
Speaker 1: She doesn't reference it. I just don't think that's wise. You must never.
Speaker 4: I just think, knowing what she knows as well, and how much people love to pick her apart, why would you even play with fire. You raised a really great point before that she did go to Northwestern.
Speaker 1: She did go to Northwestern University.
Speaker 2: So the pullover, as my dad calls it, the wind cheater, has Northwestern on it, which she is actually an alumni of.
Speaker 4: Even still though, I just think she should know not to wear that. Don't try and rile everyone up. And this is a thing, Swanny.
Speaker 6: They complain about being hated on, but you're doing things to fire people up.
Speaker 2: Yourself, out of everybody in the world who's ever been big or dear to people, can't compare yourself to Princess Diane.
Speaker 6: We've not had one call of anyone wanting to defend Michael life.
Speaker 2: I just want to know if it's as offensive as we think it is, or because also she will say to an apology or come out and she'll say, oh, I didn't realize, you know, I was just an American girl in the nineties and two thousands, I didn't even know what the royal family was. But the bottom line is, if you went to that university, you know who's wearing that. It's like, you know what if Princess d was wearing an OVA jumper, that means something to me, so I would know, do you know what I mean? It just I can see where this is going.
Speaker 6: There's another bit of news about Markel around today is that she's reportedly been dropped by her Hollywood agent as staff found her difficult to work with at wme which makes you really wonder about this act she's putting on in all these Instagram videos because she.
Speaker 4: Seems so happy and bubbly and easy going.
Speaker 1: We'll see that. It's the problem. It does seem like an act. How do you not be that way?
Speaker 6: Linda? We've got one caller. What are your thoughts, Linda, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Is this disrespectful for Megan to just oh, look, I'm wearing exactly what Princess die wore.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think so. I think everyone in the world with plovers, so why should she be any different just because they're a mother? And what law used to wear one of.
Speaker 2: The know, the exact same one, the same color, the same one.
Speaker 5: I just think I don't think she would have deliberately done it. I just think I'm over people baking these two young, lovely people. I think the Royals they're a strange light and I just think they're doing what they want to do and they don't really care if they judged or not.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 1: I think they do care.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 1: I think they do care.
Speaker 6: I think they do as well. But Linda, I loved the important of Baker's Delight voucher for you. Let's move on to Alec. Well that's more fun.
Speaker 1: So Alec Baldwin.
Speaker 2: Hey, by the way, we were talking about his Netflix series. Oh no, I said Netflix. It's not Netflix, it's tail C. It is dropping here on Thursday out Yeah, you know. Somebody slid into my DMS and said, I want to say binge.
Speaker 6: Okay, great. I did just think it would be because of the Foxtel connection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so that's coming Thursday.
Speaker 2: It is a fly on the Wall series which shows you what it's like to live in Alec and Hilaria Baldwin's house with seven children and a cranky father with OCD.
Speaker 6: And as Bethany Frankel says, they mentioned it all Swannie. They talk about the rust situation. Yes, they talk about her accent drama, which we covered last week.
Speaker 4: It's going to be good.
Speaker 1: I feel I can't wait for it. He must be under a lot of pressure though.
Speaker 2: He has been accosted and I do not use that word lightly by a comedian as he was getting into a car.
Speaker 1: Looks like he's going to the airport.
Speaker 2: He's got suitcases, and this comedian is dressed as Donald Trump. Now, Alec Baldwin did quite an iconic impersonation of Donald Trump back in the day, and this impersonator was so disrespectful. I don't even know how much we can play.
Speaker 6: We haven't included the comment he made about rust because that was a little bit too dark, but you can hear in this grab.
Speaker 1: Imagine how annoyed you would be.
Speaker 2: You're tired, you've got seven kids, you've got a fake Spanish wife, and this guy is in your face as you're trying to load suitcases into a car.
Speaker 4: Alex, it's your favorite president. Look, I will offer you a total pardon.
Speaker 1: It's your kiss.
Speaker 4: The ring Kiss, the Ring Alex Kiss, the Big beautiful ring. Come on, Alex, my kids live in this building, right, but I want you to nurse so.
Speaker 1: We love the children.
Speaker 4: We're doing great deals for the children's We real camp. Okay, I snapped your okay, all right, Alec Bold in class act.
Speaker 1: Believe me, I am going to keep that in my back pocket for the next time somebody who retains men.
Speaker 2: Check out The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 4: Do you