Speaker 1: On scor Lis Oustodio.
Speaker 2: This it's the Reader Paney Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Paney Show. Coming up tonight.
Speaker 4: Democracy under thread with President Joe Biden earlier today announcing he will not seek renomination, but no address to the nation, no prerecorded statement, nothing other than a written statement released on social media on x A platform. We can be fairly certain Biden does not personally use. You can have a look at his account and see the output there. You understand why I say that. Does President Biden even know he's not running for renomination? Who exactly is running the country right now? It was just over a week ago when President Biden.
Speaker 2: Said this, what's Joe Biden going to do? Is he going to stand in the race?
Speaker 5: Is he going to drop out?
Speaker 2: Where's myself? I am running and we're gonna win. I'm my protander.
Speaker 3: How can Biden remain in the oval office?
Speaker 4: How can a man judged by his own to be too cognitively impaired to run for president again remain president?
Speaker 3: Who's running the country?
Speaker 4: Only yesterday he was saying he would run again and he would win.
Speaker 3: It's the most.
Speaker 4: Important election of our lifetimes, and I will win it, He tweeted, We'll be covering this incredible news from every angle with a stellar lineup of guests, including Senator Alex Antik Provisa, Ian Plymer, and the always droll Texan Alex Stein later in the hour.
Speaker 3: And of course left.
Speaker 4: Is losing it, and yes, this woman is going to be featuring quite prominently.
Speaker 6: You think you just fell out of a coconut tree. You exists in the context we are watched the television coverage of just yesterday. That's on top of everything else that we know and don't know yet based on what we've just been able to see in because we've seen it or not doesn't mean it hasn't happened.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's Kamala Harris, the inept, radically left, and wildly unpopular vice president who has now been presented as the Democrat's great hope, the woman who has not won a single presidential primary, a Californian from San Francisco with a voting record in the Senate that is radically left. She's disliked by her own let alone the average American and polsters including Matt Towry, are already laying bare. Han unpopular Kamala is in the crucial swing states. The polling show she's even less popular than Biden among independents in those swing states. Indeed, across America, Kamala has proven to be less popular than the least popular president.
Speaker 3: Of our time.
Speaker 4: She has consistently lied to the American people about Biden's cognitive decline, and millions of Americans gave their primary vote to Biden. Their votes mean nothing. Tonight, the Democrats have shown again and again, though they bleet endlessly about threats to democracy, they care little about democracy. They have weaponized the justice system to try to imprison their chief political rival.
Speaker 3: And now they're going.
Speaker 4: To ignore the votes of fourteen million Americans who voted for Biden in the Democratic primary, and they will install Kamala as the candidate. And it hasn't taken long for the Trump team to release an ad attacking Kamala.
Speaker 7: Harris Kamala was in on it. She covered up Joe's obvious mental decline.
Speaker 6: Our president is in good shape, in good health, tireless, vibrant, and I have no doubt about the strength of the work that we have done.
Speaker 7: But Carmalin knew Joe couldn't do the job, so she did it. Look what she got done. A border in vs. Runaway in Fleetion, the American dream dead. They created this mess. They know Kamala owns this failed record.
Speaker 4: Now let's bring in Liberal Senator Alex Antick. Alex, what do you make of today's events?
Speaker 3: Is this a quite coup?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 8: Look, who knows what goes on with American politics? Reader suffice to say that I just am staggered that people are staggered. This seemed to be telegraphed for I would have thought years out. I mean, I honestly didn't think that Joe Biden would make it past the first year.
Speaker 1: Franklin.
Speaker 8: We saw that because his performances in the twenty nineteen twenty twenty era were actually not that much different to what we saw in that recent debate. It's just that all of a sudden, the media turned on him, and of course from there we just saw a pylon. And I mean, I just find it staggering. I saw Vivic Ramaswami making the point of the presidential elections no sorry, Republican presidential debate. The Democrats should just give up this charade that Joe was going to be the nominee.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I mean It just strikes me as being the most obvious train wreck in the distance that I have ever seen. And yet here we are and people are feigning surprise. So be it, I say, but they.
Speaker 4: Were happy for him to run again as long as that had gas lit the American people into believing he was fit for office.
Speaker 3: It's only when the poles really turned.
Speaker 4: I don't think they even care about the debate performance as much as they just see no recovery in the polls for him, So they're just going to throw away the entire process. And when you look at the poles that have come out just since this news broke, it doesn't look pretty for Kamala.
Speaker 3: This National ge Pole's got Trump on.
Speaker 4: Forty four percent, Harris thirty six, and Kennedy up to six percent. There Joe Biden is backing his vice president and saw a number of other powerful players, but not Barack Obama, not yet, and he seems to have so much power within the Democrats. Alex, why do you think that is? Why do you think he is hesitant to back Kamala.
Speaker 8: Well, it's a great question, and I know that there is actually the convention in a couple of weeks, so it's all yet to be played out, and the way it roles is quite intriguing. They can vote virtually over the next little period. They'd hope to install the previous president Biden by I think the seventh of August, so and that didn't happen obviously, so there's obviously some back room negotiation going on. People bring their delegates with them. They are all free to vote now however they want, though Biden's Democrat delegates, so time will tell. But look, I mean this has been such a topsy turvy period over the last few months. Yet I don't think we could safely say that she is home and host yet. I mean, maybe there's an outside and then might come through. If you ask Roger Stone, he's been saying Michelle Obama for eighteen months.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I mean, we've had a wee October surprises in the last two months before we even get to October.
Speaker 1: I mean, who knows.
Speaker 4: It's a very good point, and there's some very smart money saying just that that they're going to go with her. Now, give her a couple of weeks to try to prove herself, and if she fails, then they've got time to back another candidate in perhaps a Michelle Obama or a Gavin Newsom. I mean, the entire process, though, seems to be shambolic.
Speaker 3: Alex.
Speaker 4: You've got a process to find a candidate, and the Democrats seem to have little respect for that. Where we've seen that in previous campaigns and again this time pressuring the president to step down. That keep talking about threats to democracy and how Donald Trump is the great threat to democracy.
Speaker 3: That don't seem to have a great deal of respect for the democratic process themselves.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, as always, politics in the US is a bit like the portrait of Dorian Gray, and he's sort of accusing your opponent of doing the things you're doing yourself.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's quite right.
Speaker 8: As Trump said on the weekend, what did he ever do for democracy? He took a bullet for democracy, that's what he did. And so yeah, look, I agree, we've heard all the usual overtures. We can't let Trump be back in the White House. He'll be a dictator, even though he wasn't in the last round. He'll be, you know, whatever the accusation is, he'll be. And of course the American people now have the benefit of seeing what came under the Trump presidency, which was an incredible economy, a secure border, almost Middle East peace by the way.
Speaker 1: So I think you'll find that the.
Speaker 8: Mood has changed a lot out there in the US and we're starting to see people coming out of their shells, which is ensuring.
Speaker 4: Well, you've never been shy about expressing your support. You've met with the president. There's a picture of you and him together that you've shared. What can you tell us about your own personal interaction with him and what a second Trump term will mean for Australia and for that US alliance. Can you see, for example, Kevin Rudd remaining in that crucial position given some of the horrendous things he has said about President Trump in the past.
Speaker 8: Well, I noticed that everybody seems to be backpedaling now at one hundred miles an hour as the Trump presidency gets closer to a reality. The forty seventh president of the United States, from my own personal point of view, found him to be incredibly engaging. I mean, I think this is the terrible thing that left don't want to admit when it comes to Donald Trump. He's a consummate professional, He is personable, he is funny, and he listens to people, And I mean, I know that runs against the narrative kind of say by the outset that and this station and yourself are precluded from this prijority of that I'm going to say, but I actually don't care what anyone in the media anywhere says about anything, let alone Donald J. Trump, And I certainly don't care what celebrities say. It is just intriguing to see these people in real life. They are human beings. As to the Australian scenario, look, I mean I think people will scramble now to talk about him in favorable terms, you know.
Speaker 4: As they should, Oh absolutely, And I think he was in many ways positive for Australia, particularly when you look at how he handled China that's rarely spoken about, and of course other successes internationally, including those peace deals. But back on Kamala, it wasn't long ago when even the most left of leftist publications were admitting that the Democrats have a Kamala problem.
Speaker 3: The Atlantic among them.
Speaker 4: They've described her career as you know, this rising star who's ended up being a damp squib, and how she's just hasn't got a single vote cast for her for these primaries. But now she's been presented as this visionary, this amazing woman of color who's going to change the world. The change in narrative is just so dramatic and almost comical. How do you think she will go with the media, because she is going to have a honeymoon period if she does end up being the candidate, and that honeymoon may last all the way to the November poll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could well.
Speaker 8: I mean you can almost hear the collective groan from Hollywood and the media in the US saying, here we go, We're going to have to fall into line now.
Speaker 1: But that's just me.
Speaker 8: Maybe I'm wrong, but it does seem to me to be an incredible feat to try to get this online. I mean, we've heard the vice president talk in riddles. She talks all over the shop. She talks in a form of words salad, and I think Donald Trump actually described it to Tucker Tack Carlson as being almost like talking in rhyme. You know, it's sort of this kind of you know, everything that was is and everything that might be is maybe, And you know, I mean, who knows that.
Speaker 1: That's, by the way, is.
Speaker 8: Not an uncommon feature of political speak, and that's why I think President Trump relates so well to people because he just gets in front of the camera and says what he thinks. And it's not always what people want to hear, but at least it's coming from a place of unscripted nature usually. So look, I don't know. I think it's going to be an interesting exercise. But you can guarantee she'll be front and center on programs like The View, and she'll be all over you know, the Golden Globes, and she'll be dancing with Oprah and you know, I mean, it's just ready to go.
Speaker 4: You mentioned words salads. She's known for those and also for her laugh just laughing at sometimes inappropriate times. Let's have a look at some of her performances during the debates.
Speaker 2: Some things you can, many things you can.
Speaker 9: Let's let the senator answer.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean I would just say, hey, Joe, it's said a saying that we can't.
Speaker 10: Let's see, yes we can, must be procrusional, yes we.
Speaker 3: Can, oh dear.
Speaker 4: And six months into her role as vice president, she still had not gone down to the southern border, despite the fact that she was the borders are charged with fixing that problem, and listen to this interview with MBC that's become viral again.
Speaker 11: We are going to the border.
Speaker 6: We've been to the border, so this whole, this whole thing about the border.
Speaker 11: We've been to the border. We've been to the border. You haven't been to the border, and I haven't been to Europe.
Speaker 4: She hasn't been to Europe either, Alex She has now gone to the border once June twenty twenty one, down in El Paso, Texas. And I think that failure as the borders are, this is one of the very top issues in the US, along with the cost of living crisis, inflation, is the record numbers who are flooding in a legally through that southern border, and she owns a lot of that. How do you think she'll be judged if she is the candidate, if they do stick with her, how will she dodge responsibility for the illegal immigration crisis?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's a massive issue.
Speaker 8: I mean we're hearing reports that there are as many as ten, fifteen, eighteen million people that have come across the border. And even Trump himself, I think has taken aim at some of the usual conservative allies around the South American take us by saying, look, they're just letting people into the country, dumping their prisons, dumping all in our good nix and so on. So it's a massive failure. I think this is probably arguably the biggest failing of the last fifty years in the United States to have this mass migration now now coming through. So she shouldn't be judged well. None of the Biden administration should be judged well. But they'll be judged by the usual suspects, the managerial class, Hollywood celebrities, singers, and buy newspaper outlets that want to put their own shine on what it actually happened and what actually didn't happen. And that's the problem here. I think the problem is a lot of this will get swept under the rug. That's why it's so important that we have platforms where we can talk about this stuff. You won't see it on many of these social media outlets, I can assure you, but you may well see it on Twitter.
Speaker 1: I suspect.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: Now to the UK, I talked about Kevin Rudd and some of the things he has said about President Trump and how you can go on with with that possible Trump administration in his current role, the UK has got even more serious troubles because the new Labor government. You got the Foreign Secretary there, David Lammy, who's called Trump a neo Nazi sociopath. I mean, how do you move on from that? We know Trump can hold a grudge. What can this mean for the US UK alliance?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean I think people once again, we've got to see a lot of backpedaling over the next little period. I suspect, but I mean these words almost have no meaning anymore. The left just use them in the most ambiguous ridiculous. I mean the number of times people have been called white supremacists. So someone called JD. Vans a white supremacist in the last forty eight hours, and of course his wife is from India, I think, or the family are from India. So I mean, none of it, it's just nonsense.
Speaker 1: What does it do though?
Speaker 8: I think it does leave a lot of damage, And of course we know that President Trump does have a long memory, so I don't think it's a healthy thing. And I hope that people would in the various countries of our alliance would see that and be a little bit more realistic about their language. I mean, they can say what they like, but we've got bigger fish to fry here with the Alliance.
Speaker 4: And we've got local politicians, including Zoey Daniel and the Greens leader Adam Bant, all scared mongering about a second Trump term, saying that it's going to be terrible for the world for climate change, the world's going to burn.
Speaker 3: What's your response to that and what will.
Speaker 4: It mean for our energy policy if there is a Trump term where they walk away from Paris again, where they become energy independent and they really focus on drilling as much as they can to bring home that advantage.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, let's hope it brings some common sense back to global energy policy full stop. I mean, you know his line is drill, baby, drill. Couldn't agree more. I mean, you know, we need to be in a position now where we get the cheapest power in the world, and we've got it. We've got it here, We've got everything we need. We just need to get some sense back into that debate, and so I welcome it. I mean, at the moment I knew Donald J. Trump was the real deal was when he pulled out of Paris. I thought that was one of the greatest things the politicians ever done.
Speaker 1: And let's hope it happens again.
Speaker 4: Senator Alexander, thank you so much for your time. Really do appreciate your insights, and let's talk more about the energy and climate change policy. I'm joined now by Steam geologist professor Ian Plymer. I mentioned the Greens leader Adam Bandt here's urging Americans to reject Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: He tweeted this.
Speaker 4: He said, a second Donald Trump term would be dangerous for the climate, for already marginalized communities, and for the growing threat of.
Speaker 3: Far right extremism.
Speaker 4: I hope Americans use their voting power in the upcoming election to stop this from happening. Big respect to Joe Biden for making what would have been a very difficult decision overnight. The new Democrat presidential candidate must do all they can to keep Trump out of office.
Speaker 3: But it's interesting.
Speaker 4: Ian, because he's American counterpart, you could say, presidential nominee for the American Green Party, doctor Jill Steins. She seems to think the threat comes from the other side. She tweeted, Joe Biden has been removed from power by the same anti democratic forces that wrig the field for him in twenty twenty and skip the primary to anoint him in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Don't be fooled.
Speaker 4: The same densey elites that put him in power will replace him with another tool for Wall Street and the war machine. Professor Plymer, what do you make of Adam Vance's comments and what do you think a second Trump term will mean for the planet and for the threat of global warming?
Speaker 12: Well, the American voter would say, who the hell is Adam Bank? You know, we've got to own WeDo.
Speaker 2: We don't have Australian weirdos.
Speaker 12: So to call Trump dangerous, we've already had him from one term. You can already see what he's done. And was he dangerous? No, He created more jobs, especially for marginalized people. He closed the border, which actually meant that poor people didn't have competition from illegals for jobs.
Speaker 2: His energy policies.
Speaker 12: Made America great again. So Adam Bend is showing that he's suffering from a severe dose of Trump de arrangement syndrome. No one listens to him in the US. No one should listen to her in this country. The US has got enough for their own widows.
Speaker 4: And for him to be tweeting about far right extremism when We're seeing what's happened since October seven right here in Australia, in our country, in our cities across Australia, were far left activists intimidating members of the Jewish community, and a lot of people who seem to be of the same political persuasion as the Greens participating in behavior that is frankly UnAustralian and should be condemned. Let's talk about the tills. Zoe daniels I mentioned her earlier. She was on Inside As yesterday also talking about the perils of a second Trump term.
Speaker 13: And I think anyone who thinks Trump has changed as a result of the assassination attempt is living in a parallel universe. We saw him wind back Barack Obama's initiatives on renewable energy, we saw him pull out of Paris.
Speaker 4: Now, what will a second term mean for net zero ambitions? That is something that has been embraced in the West, from the UK to the US to hear. If Trump walks away from net zero, we'll see a domino effect with other nations following well.
Speaker 12: Trump's already shown his colors on this. He wants to drill to get more gas and Oidl. He wants to again get out of Paris. He wants to make renewables competity. No one objects to renewables, They just have to be on a level playing field. And that level playing field is without subsidies. Because Trump, with his business background, is looking at costs. What are the costs to the average American? What are the costs for the country as a nation?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 12: I think if Trump does get out of Paris and does stop subsidies for renewables, the rest of the world will be not competing on energy. It won't be a level playing field. The US will be way in front, and that may well stimulate some change. And I think that change is coming because the costs of electricity have almost got up tenfold around the world, especially in the Western world, and people are saying, no, that's enough. We once had cheap, reliable electricity. Why should we actually have electricity now that's very expensive. So Zoe Daniel and Adam Band these are a job destroyers, you know, why not have an opinion from someone who's not a teal or someone who's not.
Speaker 2: In the Grand Party.
Speaker 12: Why not go to the bush and just get someone who runs their own business who might actually be a nice person, might able to be demonstrate some judgment, might be looking at costs because they employed there. I can think of a mate of mine who runs a workshop as a business in Breckenhill, Randall Jones. Now go and talk to him. He's a Trump lover. Go and talk to him. Talk to the average person. Don't talk to your greens, don't talk to your teals, because you'll just get Trump derangement syndrame.
Speaker 4: You know you talked about Trump's desire to drill, baby drill, and you saw America was energy independent in his first term. How important is that as a policy objective in the States for the country to be energy independent.
Speaker 12: Well, oil and gas are a newbal resource, so you've got to keep drilling to replace what you use. It's absolutely vital for the US and for Australia not to be dependent upon other countries for their energy, not to be dependent upon the seaways for their energy. And in this country we don't have enough oil on our land. We should be drilling from all. We should be actually not using solar and wind, where we're absolutely dependent upon the Chinese for the solar panels and for the turbines for the wind generation. So I think he's absolutely the right track. And especially in times where there's a little bit of international tension, you need to be independent. You need to be able to do everything on your own land mass, and that's what Trump wants to do. By doing it on your own land mass, what do you do you create jobs?
Speaker 4: There is that also, how isolated will Australia be if we continue with our current nuclear ban. Even in the States, even without Trump, both the Democrats and Republicans have recently voted to accelerate their nuclear projects.
Speaker 3: We seem to be an outlier in well.
Speaker 12: There are hundreds of nuclear power facilities around the world. We are the anomaly. We are becoming the laughing stock because we export huge amounts of uranium and we import devices from China which make our energy very, very expensive. So we are already isolating ourselves by being the moral anomally where we don't like electrons that have come from nuclear decay, a natural process. We don't want that. So what we're doing is isolating ourselves. We're increasing the cost of our energy. That increases the cost of manufacturing, That increases the cost of everything in this country, and it also decreases the amount of the number of jobs that we have in this country. So by not being sensible and by not using the thousands of years of uranium, coal and gas which we have in this country, then we are putting ourselves strategically in a very dangerous position. We don't have enough oil which has come from Australian soil. We need to drill, baby, drill.
Speaker 4: You've got to get that on a T shirt. Professor Ian Plymer, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 4: Still to come a bumper edition of Lefties Losing It and Alex Stein.
Speaker 3: And Vivid Ruanaswami welcome back.
Speaker 4: Now it's time for Lefties Losing It and we shall get to some Kamala actions soon. But first, the Democrats have a significant problem with weapon grade craziness in their side.
Speaker 3: A sizeable portion.
Speaker 4: Of their voters believe insane conspiracy theories, from the Russian collusion hoax, to the Fine People hoax, to the assassination attempt Truthers.
Speaker 14: People, somebody died and two feel injured.
Speaker 1: What do you think about that?
Speaker 9: Mis Black bos Black.
Speaker 15: I thought it was magnificently staged, It was professionally done. It almost looked.
Speaker 5: Real, we were wait stage by who oh, by mister Trump. Of course, I think it's holding a stage.
Speaker 4: Now, before you say, well, that's just a few wacky people. Every political side has them. We are not talking about a teeny tiny minority here. Thirty four percent of registered Democrats believed Donald Trump staged his own assassination attempt, according to a recent poll. That's one in three registered Dems who believe Trump trusted a last millisecond head turn to save his life and had three of his supporters shot, one of them killed so he could stage an assassination attempt and get that golden picture.
Speaker 3: These people are nuts and they.
Speaker 2: Vote, so you just thought it was fake.
Speaker 14: Of course, one person died in the crowd too, critically injured.
Speaker 9: What happened there.
Speaker 15: Pace, It wouldn't matter to Trump. Do you think he cares if people died for him to be elected? That doesn't mean anything to Trump.
Speaker 14: Now, so you think that they planned from one hundred and thirty yards away to shoot off the corner of his ear and.
Speaker 15: They never shot off the corner of it. That was all done by the people hanging around him with a stage probably staged.
Speaker 14: Okay, so you think Trump maybe staged a fake assassination for support.
Speaker 4: And why these Democrats so crazy? Well, it could be the media that consume.
Speaker 16: Why why don't we know that much? We know that three people were shot, one person unfortunately was killed at the rally. We don't know where they were sitting or standing relative to him. We don't know why for nine full seconds, Donald Trump was allowed to stand back up during an active shooting, an active shooter situation. Yet they allowed him to stand up in the middle of that, you know, crisis and pose for a photo and this pump the air so he could get the iconic photo. And then they allowed him to stand up again outside of the suv instead of just shoving him into the suv. That seems really unusual. What is the actual injury to Donald Trump's ear that's under that bandage? Shouldn't we know that by now? It's weird and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of curiosity about it, you know in the sort of media world you know my profession. It's weird. Right, Where are the Foyers. Why isn't the New York Times like aggressively pursuing his medical records?
Speaker 4: Yes, that's joy raid and anchor on MSNBC as for lowering the temperature to stop the art and a reckless rectric and lies around Trump painting him is some sort of a modern day Hitler who is.
Speaker 3: A threat to democracy. Well, that didn't last long. Here is IOC.
Speaker 17: Donald Trump is also very old and a racist and a neo Nazi. But anyways, I'm not even going to talk about Trump right now.
Speaker 4: She's not going to talk about him other than calling him a racist near Nazi. But I tell you who are not assassination truthers. That's professional base ballers. Here is Taylor Walls from the Tampa Bay Rays giving the Trump fight fist pump during a game.
Speaker 8: Two base head for Taylor Waalds and now he's a scoring possession.
Speaker 4: And here are players from the Cardinals doing the ear hold at fist pump double. Can you imagine these tributes to Trump happening a few years ago.
Speaker 3: It would be unimaginable. Things have changed.
Speaker 4: Before we get to the real Kamala, Let's have a look at THEEP and this scene is a case of life imitating art.
Speaker 16: I am not leaving, Potus is leaving going to run for a second term.
Speaker 3: I'm going to run.
Speaker 11: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Bot and this mash up all vape Selena Mayas and vape Kamala Harris is uh, well, it's lefties losing a gold.
Speaker 7: Words have many meanings, and sometimes instead of conveying our meaning, they can suggest other meanings.
Speaker 6: When we talk about the children of the community, they are a children of the community.
Speaker 18: Well, we are the United States of America because we are united.
Speaker 3: And we are states.
Speaker 6: Are the significance of the passage of time, right, the significance of the passage of time. So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time.
Speaker 16: Whatever we have in store cannot be known.
Speaker 7: The past was once the future, the future is, i should say unknown.
Speaker 6: We've got to take this stuff seriously as seriously as you are, because you have been forced to have to take it seriously.
Speaker 16: Ob city is a serious disease and it needs to be taken seriously.
Speaker 6: Certain issues are just settled, clearly, we're not. No, that's right, and that's why I do believe that we are living sadly in real unsettled times.
Speaker 4: Now to more, Kamala, remember when she was finally asked about her failures as the borders are we.
Speaker 11: Are going to the border. We've been to the border. So this whole, this whole, this whole thing about the border. We've been to the border. We've been to the border.
Speaker 1: You haven't been to the border.
Speaker 6: And I haven't been to Europe.
Speaker 3: And don't ever have Kamala try to explain international conflicts.
Speaker 19: Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country, Russia is a powerful country, Russia to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So basically, that's wrong.
Speaker 3: That's wrong. Yes it is.
Speaker 4: And by the way, she was speaking to adults there, it wasn't some discussion with fourth graders. Here is Kamala talking to some young uns.
Speaker 6: You guys are going to see You're gonna literally see the creators on.
Speaker 10: The moon with your own eyes, with your own eyes, I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: Poor kids. At least she didn't tell them her I don't know pronouns. Good afternoon.
Speaker 6: I want to love them these leaders for coming in to have this very important discussion about some of the most pressing issues of our time. I am Kamala Harris, my punouns are she and her? I'm a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit.
Speaker 4: And if you're wondering why she has never won a presidential primary, well here's a reminder.
Speaker 9: Vice President, have a point there.
Speaker 2: Some things you can, many things you can.
Speaker 9: Let's let the senator answer.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean I would just say, hey, Joe, it's said as saying that we can't.
Speaker 10: Let's say yes we can. Let's be controcusial, yes we can.
Speaker 6: Because he reminds me of that guy in the Wizard of Oz. You know, when you pull up the curtain, it's a really small dude.
Speaker 3: Okay, And who can forget this golden moment when Tulsea Gabbard demolished Kamala and her rotten record.
Speaker 18: Senator Harris says she's proud of her record as a prosecutor and that she'll be a prosecutor president.
Speaker 9: But I'm deeply.
Speaker 11: Concerned about this record.
Speaker 18: There are too many examples to cite. But she put over fifteen hundred people in jail for marijuana violations and then laughed about it when she was asked if she ever smoked marijuana.
Speaker 11: She blocked evidence.
Speaker 18: She blocked evidence that I would have freedom an innocent man from death row until the courts forced her to do so.
Speaker 11: She kept people in.
Speaker 18: Prison beyond their sentences to use them as cheap labor for the state of California, and she fought to keep cash fail system in place that impacts poor people in the worst kind of way.
Speaker 4: She's so likable, so relatable, so down with the kids, and as always Wakanda forever.
Speaker 11: Paid for by Kamala Harris.
Speaker 4: Look, she really is down with the kids. She's out there on those streets.
Speaker 3: Child.
Speaker 10: Our basic freedoms are being tested, Madam BP.
Speaker 16: I know you've been sure having a cross country What are you hearing?
Speaker 6: Yeah, girl, I'm out here in these streets, and let me tell you you're right to Raji. There is so much at stake in this moment. The majority of us believe in.
Speaker 3: Freedom still to come.
Speaker 4: Alex don joins me with some exclusive and musa, I don't want to miss that.
Speaker 3: Welcome back.
Speaker 4: Joining me now is host of Prime Time with Alex Stein from Blaze Television is our favorite Texan Alex Stein. Let's talk about former Republican presidential candidate Vivic Ramaswami.
Speaker 3: He must be feeling a bit smug today.
Speaker 4: He predicted what looks happened today early is April twenty twenty three, he was on the record saying Joe Biden will not be the Democrat nominee for president.
Speaker 2: There's a myth that President Biden's running for president.
Speaker 14: I think they just put a brain dead, hollowed out husk of a human being in the White.
Speaker 5: House because that's more convenient for that.
Speaker 2: The risk is a thinking person could change their mind. They don't want somebody who could change their mind.
Speaker 1: They want Joe Biden.
Speaker 14: My words, Joe Biden will not be the nominee in the Democratic College. We know he's not even the president of the United States. He's a puppet for the managerial class.
Speaker 2: Step up and be.
Speaker 14: Honest about who you're actually going to put up so we.
Speaker 3: Can have an artist debate. Biden should step aside.
Speaker 9: Shall we can see whether it's Newsome.
Speaker 14: Or Michelle Obama or whoever else.
Speaker 1: Are just tell us the truth.
Speaker 9: Should we can have an antiba.
Speaker 4: In an interview after that infamous debate, he told Fox News he wasn't surprised that Democrats were panicking, and again restated his view.
Speaker 3: That Biden will be booted out.
Speaker 20: I spoke to you pre debate, and you told me Biden would not be the nominee. You've been saying it over and over and over post debate. I suspect you still believe that, But tell me how it plays out.
Speaker 14: Look, I think that the reality is the managerial class around Biden has lost their use for him. This has been obvious to me since last year. Play out the incentives. He is not the strongest candidate they can put up, and these people, they have stopped at nothing to keep Donald J.
Speaker 3: Trump out of office.
Speaker 4: Alex Viveck, I don't know he's got some sort of nostrodamis like abilities because a lot of people may have thought that, but he put his reputation on the line, said it on the record publicly. Uh, tell me what you make of today's momentous news.
Speaker 21: Well, it's a huge day in American politics having a sitting president saying that he's going to, you know, withdraw from his campaign while still being the president. So it kind of shows you that if he's not capable to even run a campaign, he's definitely not capable to be the president. But you know, Vivek is not so much clairvoyant as much as he is honest.
Speaker 5: Anybody that's actually been paying attention.
Speaker 21: Knows that Joe Biden has been a walking, talking potato for the past four years, and Vivek is obviously one correct, but it's because he's so dialed in and he's paying attention. And that's the problem here in America riad is that nobody's paying attention. And now I think people will. I think people were going to start paying attention. And that's why they did this as a last ditch effort, because they knew that Joe Biden's not popular enough to even be close to Donald Trump. After Donald Trump put his fist in the air and you know, defeated.
Speaker 2: A terrorist attack.
Speaker 21: Uh So, now this is their Hail Mary, last ditch effort to try to put a one in. And I wouldn't be surprised if Michelle Obama or you know, Pete boodhaj Edge the first gay vice president.
Speaker 5: You know, it's going to be something like that.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, Well, how.
Speaker 4: Do you think the American public will react? I mean, I'm sure they're going to have a boost the Democrats, they're going to have some sort of a honeymoon honeymoon period. The media is going to be on side, and they're.
Speaker 3: Already trying to rewrite Kamala's backstory, painting her as some sort of inspirational figure is going to bring the country together. Is it going to work?
Speaker 4: We've seen them fortify an election in the past. Could they pull it off again?
Speaker 2: You know, Rita, I want to be like Vivek and I want to be honest.
Speaker 21: Even people on the left, I feel are a little misogynistic. And I know that sounds crazy, but I do believe people, even on the left, are not going to want a woman president. I don't think people mind having a woman vice president, but I think, you know a lot of gay men are What is that crazy to say that a lot of people are not going to want a female president.
Speaker 3: The reason why it's crazy?
Speaker 16: Well, the reason why?
Speaker 2: Well what then?
Speaker 21: I think that people don't want to be both president so unlikable.
Speaker 4: If they just put up a female who was actually accomplished and likable and electable, she would have won.
Speaker 3: But they put up Hillary and now they've got Kamala.
Speaker 4: It's like they're determined to make the female presidential candidates fail.
Speaker 2: Well, they had to go to cheat.
Speaker 21: You know, she's going to be the president by default because of all of Joe Biden's work.
Speaker 2: Listen, you're right. If a woman was capable, she could be president.
Speaker 4: Pakistan's elected a woman, you know, they elected a woman decades ago in the UK as leader. I'm sure Americans are ready, but for the right woman, They're not just going to vote for anybody on the vet. Gramaswami, I think he would be absolutely a crucial person to have in a Trump White House, to have someone there with his judgment looking at for the president, giving him advice.
Speaker 3: Do you see that happening or is there a rift between him and the Trump camp?
Speaker 5: Oh? Not any riffs whatsoever.
Speaker 21: You could just see Eric Trump was talking about how he's actually disappointed that he's not going to see a vague debating against Kamala Harris or Kamala Harris's future vice president candidate, whoever.
Speaker 2: That would be so No, I.
Speaker 21: Think the Trump campaign loves a vake. You know, he has a lot of libertarian policies. Donald Trump said he wants to put a libertarian in his cabinet. So I think Vivek Ramaswami being such an eloquent speaker, being so professional, being successful, and his connection with JD.
Speaker 5: Vance, I think there's no doubt in my mind that.
Speaker 21: He will have a spot in the Donald Trump cabinet of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: I think he would be an enormous asset. And he talked about what an eloquent speaker he is. I think he gave one of the very best speeches at the Republican National Convention.
Speaker 18: Let's have a quick look, because you know what, Fear has been infectious in this country, but courage can be contagious too.
Speaker 2: That too, is what it means to.
Speaker 9: Be an American.
Speaker 14: And you know what, if you're at home and you disagree with everything I just said, our message to you is this. We will still defend it to the death, your right to say it, because that is who we are as Americans.
Speaker 4: The reception he got was absolutely fantastic. But then he was harassed by you out on the street. He was on the phone trying to add a no close some important deal and this happened.
Speaker 21: Literallylator I j But then he named his son Bank after you.
Speaker 5: What do you mean about that?
Speaker 14: We've been good friends for a long time.
Speaker 3: But we've been good friends, you ask him many.
Speaker 2: In law school, though, right, we were good.
Speaker 14: Good ones for a long time, So it's not after you.
Speaker 4: Alex you've just a trouble tell us about that encounter. Did you end up catching up with him.
Speaker 3: Later and getting some straight answers?
Speaker 4: And are you suggesting that the future Vice president jd Vance named his son after the vic.
Speaker 21: This is breaking Sky News Australia exclusive news. If people don't realize that jd Vance I vike Ramaswami were law school buddies, also with jd Vance's.
Speaker 2: Wife, they were very good friends.
Speaker 21: And I know Vivek is a popular Indian name, but vivike Ramaswami's a popular guy.
Speaker 2: I would have no shame.
Speaker 21: In naming my son after Viveke Ramaswami, especially considering, you know, it's a it's a culturally significant name. So I just was bringing that up because I thought it was kind of a funny story that not enough people were talking about that the two people that were basically the front runners for the vice president, you know, the vice presidency for Donald Trump, are so connected that one of their sons is named after him.
Speaker 2: So it was kind of a funny bit.
Speaker 21: But now his video is going viral, so you know, we broke it here on Sky News that jd Vance named his third son or his third child after Vivek Brahmoswami, it is.
Speaker 3: The party unity cannot be denied.
Speaker 4: But what do you make of the reactions we have seen in the past week to the Republican National.
Speaker 3: Convention, to the shooting.
Speaker 4: Now, it's been a good week since that attempted assassination.
Speaker 3: Some of the commentary from the US media has been unhinged. We're talking about people who are.
Speaker 4: Anchors on major networks like MSNBC.
Speaker 3: Saying the most insane.
Speaker 4: Stuff on air, and no wonder, a third of republic Democrats, I should say a third of Democrats seem to think that the entire assassination attempt was some sort of a plot engineered by Donald Trump.
Speaker 21: You know, during COVID they called all the right wingers conspiracists or conspiracy theorists. Now everybody on the left is a conspiracy theorist, so you know, it's kind of just the kettle calling the pot black or whatever the saying is.
Speaker 5: It seems very hypocritical.
Speaker 21: But you know, the worst and most repugnant thing is not only did MSNBC use a fake backdrop because they didn't have the courage to actually go to the RNC, but then Whoopy Goldberg had the audacity to basically attack Kai Trump, seventeen year old granddaughter to President Trump.
Speaker 2: So these people are sick. They'll go after anything.
Speaker 21: They'll go after a kid speaking on the biggest stage in the world.
Speaker 2: How stressful that would be.
Speaker 21: And to even say something negative about that just shows you how repugnant their personalities really are on the And it's not all.
Speaker 5: Lefties, but the ones of the mainstream media.
Speaker 21: They seem to all have a pattern of just insane rhetoric that is just unfair in my personal opinion.
Speaker 3: Oh look, I absolutely agree with you.
Speaker 4: I thought Whoope's comments which just deplorable to have a go at Kai, who's a child, to say.
Speaker 3: That she was trying to humanize her.
Speaker 4: Grandfather, as if that's a bad thing or as if that's something that is false, and that was her objection to that speech. And then you had Joy Behar having a go at Trump for saying that it feels that God protected him, saying that that's an anti Christian thing to say, that's a narcissistic thing to say. Christians don't talk that way, As if she would have any clue I looked how Christians talk. Now let's get back to you and your antics, because you also made a cameoon on Piers Morgan's Uncensored last week.
Speaker 3: I don't think you were invited on the program. You just did this.
Speaker 2: Thank you transgender. I don't know, Hey, get out of here, man.
Speaker 12: What the hell Jesus Christ with these lunatic Republicans?
Speaker 3: Oh that was fun. He didn't react too well. Tell me what happened after that little incident.
Speaker 2: No, Sank was very frustrated.
Speaker 5: You know, he'd actually spoken not so highly of me, but he did like that.
Speaker 21: I go to public meetings and confront politicians, even though him and I aren't politically aligned. But the point I was just trying to make is that at that exact time I was looking and watching the interview, he was over there being sympathetic to the assassin that tried to kill President Trump.
Speaker 2: So I just I have to.
Speaker 21: Go there and interact or interrupt it because I just didn't like his rhetoric. And yeah, I know that probably crossed the line, but this is Sank. This is a guy that said at one point he was bestiality should be legal.
Speaker 5: He did say this, so you know, he's a very unusual guy.
Speaker 2: Yes, he did read a look it up.
Speaker 21: Yes, he said, as long as the animal is not getting abused, look it up.
Speaker 2: It's real. I couldn't believe. It's the most insane thing. I should have brought that up.
Speaker 5: But after the fact it went viral.
Speaker 21: That video got millions of views, and other people are tweeting the video of him saying bestiality should be legal. Don't believe me, Go do the research yourself. But this guy is a weirdo, and I do.
Speaker 2: I do a play. And for having the courage to go to the RNC.
Speaker 5: But sank is a you know, he said, Yeah, he's a lefty.
Speaker 4: What can we We can't. It's incurable with some of these people. Some of them can be saved. Some it's incurable. Alex Stein, we love your work. Thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 2: And let me say this, Rita, a woman can be president. I just don't think Kamala Harris is.
Speaker 21: People will be misogynistic towards her specifically. I'd like to correct the record. Thank you for correcting news well. And I missed you, Rita. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: I've missed you too.
Speaker 4: Okay, good night, that's it from May up Next is Newsnight.
Speaker 3: Good Night,