Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale.
Speaker 2: I want the prince charming.
Speaker 3: She how do I put this? Isn't a fan of my kissing style.
Speaker 2: Were a boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours.
Speaker 1: He's in a trash bin. He's non recyclable.
Speaker 4: Catching her up.
Speaker 3: I love being love. I love love.
Speaker 5: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 3: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more.
Speaker 5: Hello and welcome to our two million listeners, to our we are We are so excited to be here. We didn't think we were going to be here because I can't talk right now, but we're very excited.
Speaker 3: Nonetheless, we're excited to be here to celebrate two million listens with our wears Your head out, family, and we've got a show for you. When you walked in, you would have seen green and red flags on your chair. If you're excited to be here, wave that green flag in the air.
Speaker 1: Love to see some green flags.
Speaker 3: I can see a red flag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a couple of red flags here.
Speaker 3: I don't want you here. You're done, done with your green flags? Only for that.
Speaker 2: We have some amazing prizes.
Speaker 1: We have salmon easy for just for girls.
Speaker 3: Give them a round of the floor for their green flags. Everyone.
Speaker 5: We also have Kieran who is going to be blind dating some of the single ladies.
Speaker 1: In the room. Girls get excited.
Speaker 3: Wave your green flag if you're a single lady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see all the single ladies. Oh, there's a few. There's got a few options in here. Now shall we do it?
Speaker 3: Let's do it? Anna, how are you feeling? You're obviously sick. If anyone is following up with Anna's socials, you would definitely know that she's sick. She's flogged it on there my voice. What is this?
Speaker 1: I've bought my humidifier.
Speaker 5: I've got some vis If I have a coughing fit, Guys just like bear with me.
Speaker 1: I'll probably run off stage and leave Matt like.
Speaker 3: It's just stuck. I'll do I'll do a monologue by myself. You've actually given it to me. I went to the doctors today. She's given me the cough So I'm knowing better than you are.
Speaker 5: But I gave it to him like when we recorded the podcast last Friday.
Speaker 2: So I'm no longer contagious.
Speaker 1: Please don't worry. I did ask the doctor.
Speaker 3: Okay, So we're happy to be at the Corner Hotel. Anna, you know I've actually performed here. I do know that I have as my alter ego Charlie Matthews. Is anyone familiar with Charlie Matthews?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 2: And fans in the audience.
Speaker 3: So I had a couple of matches here. I obviously I did not win those matches.
Speaker 5: I lost because you're the heel, yes, so like you mean to lose.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm the bad guy over this. And Anna was calling me the crutch or something.
Speaker 2: Are you chilling?
Speaker 3: Well? You guys have a chance to win tonight our first prize?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 3: Charlie Matthews tough? All right, You've got to answer this for me. What did Charlie Matthews win? Who's the that my fucking dad who ruined it? All right? Somebody asked go because I literally can't give it to my old man. Somebody asking me something, what did Charlie Matthews win? I can't give it to you, Tommy, So anybody else it's a.
Speaker 1: Someone over there wants one on the right.
Speaker 3: There you go, here, you go, this is what you get from me. That did not go as planned.
Speaker 1: And you know what, we're lyve so it is what it is.
Speaker 3: We are okay. And so you touched on your cold. You obviously got that on the plane coming back from Greece. How was that trip?
Speaker 2: I think I do have a travel curse.
Speaker 5: We've spoken about it before. Yeah, I got sick on the plane. Everyone was coughing around me.
Speaker 2: And I'm just my immune system's just too cook to handle that type of coughing everywhere.
Speaker 3: Does anyone else feel like Anna's always sick? Or is that just me?
Speaker 2: I know, I'm so embarrassed.
Speaker 3: If Anna is always sick. Yes, So you saw the wedding venue? How was that?
Speaker 5: I saw the wedding venue? It was incredible. I'm so excited to start planning the wedding. But I have done nothing yet because we're here doing this live show tour. So yeah, no planning yet. Matt keeps asking to be the EMC.
Speaker 3: Well, I was just about to say, we have a live audience in front of us, so I'm going to put you on the spot here. What a perfect time to tell everyone that I am the MC of your wedding. Wave your flags if you think I should be red flag.
Speaker 1: Please, red flag, guys.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of green there's a lot.
Speaker 1: Of green flags, guys. Why don't you do it?
Speaker 5: Okay, how about this? Why don't you do an audition in front of all of these people. Let's pretend it's the day of my wedding and you're the MC. How are you going to entertain all of these people and go.
Speaker 3: All right? Well, I haven't rehearsed for this. Okay, we're in Greece. Where are we? Anna?
Speaker 8: Corfu?
Speaker 3: Ri in Corfu. Everyone's sitting there. Are these guys actually invited to your wedding? Now?
Speaker 2: They are for this wedding?
Speaker 3: Okay, we're sitting there, We're sipping on our apparol sprits. It's a beautiful sunny. Nah. Fuck this, I'm embarrassed. I'm not doing it. You don't get that for free, Anna, Nah, you get it on the day.
Speaker 5: Sorry, guys, Well you're gonna be waiting a while for this proposal. Well, look, speaking of being embarrassed, something sparked my mind recently. I was with Matt a couple of months ago, and I he was always when people would say to me, what's.
Speaker 2: Your most embarrassing moment?
Speaker 5: I would always say that time when I fell off the treadmill in a full gym.
Speaker 3: Can you believe that? Imagine Anna, he just going just sliding off, very unco Yes.
Speaker 5: But Matt and I were at this event and we bumped into this guy called lake in Hepriy.
Speaker 2: He was on the voice. I don't know if anyone knows him.
Speaker 5: Put your green or red flags, like, oh, we've got a green, few greens here we go, okay, And it sparked a memory for me that I had buried deep within my soul.
Speaker 2: And I told that the story and he was like, you have to tell everyone.
Speaker 3: You have to share this one. It's a good one to add. It's more embarrassing than pulling off a treadmill, to put it that.
Speaker 5: Way, which is hard to do, right, I feel like that's pretty embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Anyway, this story goes. I was seventeen years.
Speaker 1: Old, he was on the voice. I was a bit of a fangirl.
Speaker 5: I feel like everyone was like, oh my god, he's so amazing, he can sing so well.
Speaker 2: So I was fangirl. Okay, I'm not a fangirl type.
Speaker 1: Of person, so this was like a big deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I slid into his Facebook DMS.
Speaker 3: Did you give him a flame emoji?
Speaker 2: No, you can't be flames on Facebook.
Speaker 3: You can surely can you.
Speaker 2: I sent him a message saying no, I would know.
Speaker 1: Well you could, but it's.
Speaker 2: Not like a react anyway.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I sent him a message saying, you're such an amazing singer. I think you're so amazing. You probably get thousands of messages, but I just wanted to let you know.
Speaker 3: Did he reply he left you on scene?
Speaker 2: I don't think he'd been would have seen it, but yeah, I got left unseen.
Speaker 3: I can imagine seventeen year old and I sitting in her childhood room sending that message, reckoning she's in and just getting left on side.
Speaker 9: I wasn't in.
Speaker 2: I wasn't in anyway.
Speaker 5: Four years later, I was at the club and I met this guy and I pretended I did not know who he was, and I had a boyfriend at the time, and I was just like, he's a cool guy.
Speaker 2: And I became friends with him.
Speaker 1: My befriended him, and then here we go. I'm like laughing at my own story.
Speaker 2: You guys don't know what's going to happen anyway.
Speaker 3: I hell on hell, I want you to tell them.
Speaker 5: We became Instagram friends, we became Facebook friends, and then on my birthday, the worst birthday of my whole life, he was really sweet and was like, I'm going to send Anna a birthday message.
Speaker 3: What did he say?
Speaker 7: He opened up.
Speaker 5: The Facebook thread, he saw my fangirl message like five years earlier and just wrote own my with an arrow?
Speaker 3: How cringe is that?
Speaker 2: And I was like, this is the worst birthday ever?
Speaker 3: So so then what did he say? And then did you guys are friends? Now? What are you now? Where?
Speaker 1: I was just like, oh my god, so embarrassing. Ha ha ha, but it was just embarrassing.
Speaker 5: But anyway, that was my embarrassing story that Matt made me tell you guys, So what's your most embarrassing story?
Speaker 9: Matt?
Speaker 3: Okay, before we get to mine, Anna, I saw how embarrassed you are when you met him the other day at the event, and I'm such a good friend to you. You you know that. So I thought, why don't we get lank Lake in here tonight to sing this song that you love so much bring.
Speaker 4: To the stage.
Speaker 3: Lachard got it. Oh my god, got her?
Speaker 5: Oh, oh my god, I'm having like a half flash.
Speaker 1: Oh it's not the sickness.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay. So he's going to sing the song that Anna fell in love with and messaged him over Serenata as such, Fuck. Hey, you're welcome.
Speaker 10: By the way, Anna, you're a child calling lot in sorts, making mouth so proud.
Speaker 11: Watch your voices too. We just like to watch you laugh. Taking six so bad time to think of consequence? Show yourself?
Speaker 12: Say you watch you the from it?
Speaker 13: The family of trees wanting to be watched? Show yourself? So you call me watching these from it? The family of trees watching to be watching. Water is born, but it's enemy shiver.
Speaker 2: Sorry, baby is born.
Speaker 13: Crying out for it that memories fade like looking through a fog river to see do decisions of me that wouldn't hurdle I guess not. Conjoy yourself, see going watching me from it?
Speaker 11: Family?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 11: Pleez, watch it to be watch it? Joy yourself? A going watching me from me? Family? Gee? Watch to be watching to be watching?
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine seventeen year old Anna getting all hot and sweaty in everything?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sorry, not with the visuals, give it up for yes, look at all these girls. Do you want him to do it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: He's actually married, isn't he can't do the blind Yeah.
Speaker 2: He's the wife.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, Matt, it's time. I was going to say it's time for our first guess, but I guess he's like a first guess. It's time for our second and third guests. Please welcome to the show. Is I in Sam from Just for Girl?
Speaker 2: She's shitting herself.
Speaker 1: All the ladies. How are you going?
Speaker 14: Good?
Speaker 1: Little nervous?
Speaker 3: Oh good.
Speaker 14: I feel like I'm so nervous that I have no emotion. But I'm good.
Speaker 3: Well, you have your resting bitch face for tonight.
Speaker 2: Well, it'll probably come out when I'm.
Speaker 15: Listening when one of us talk, she'll be like, she doesn't have a resting bitch face.
Speaker 5: Mattle for a long No, I do mean she's in smiling backstage.
Speaker 1: She does it.
Speaker 2: I'm nice, I promise, No, she's nice.
Speaker 8: But if you talk, she'll be like, yes.
Speaker 3: Then we got to kick it off with the day of the day. Does anyone see those outfits of the day that they do?
Speaker 5: Yeah, alright, let's stay's on Just for Girls podcasts. They do a bit about.
Speaker 8: Bit of the day. All right, do you want to take it away? Matt?
Speaker 3: I will so as you guys can see this beautiful pink suit that I have worn, wave those green flags. If you reckon it's.
Speaker 1: Hot, there's a few rand that it's not.
Speaker 3: Get rid of those fucking Okay, so politics, politics, politics. I didn't pronounce this right Aasia Ye okay?
Speaker 2: Is he of the day?
Speaker 1: You love her?
Speaker 8: Becambridge, Tony Bianco, Mountain and moon. That's all I that's it, love it, Take.
Speaker 14: Away Beca Bridge, Premie, Tony Bianco the same you're wearing age.
Speaker 5: I have witness shoes and this is from dressed higher dress and you guys, one of you will win a higher dress fit to wear.
Speaker 2: So yeah, rehire go. Okay back to my first question. Yes, how did you guys meet? How did you become besties?
Speaker 15: I think I was jobless and you worked at Cookye yep. I'm one of those people that I hop between jobs every two months.
Speaker 8: I can't give you a job, les.
Speaker 15: So I'm Sam and I went to the same school, but she was two years younger than me, and we actually didn't know each other in school because two years apart.
Speaker 2: It's just not scared of the older girls as well.
Speaker 15: They really are, you don't know, but when you get older, you do know the older girls without at the young age, you kind of didn't. Yeah, So I reached out Sam and I was like, you've got a job at Cookye I'm applying. Do you have any can you help me apply?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Me over the edge, like, get me the job, get me a job.
Speaker 1: I leaked you up.
Speaker 2: You kept it for like a month.
Speaker 15: Well, I walked in and I hadn't met Sam yet, and I was like, she's one to help me get the job, but we hadn't met, and I like walked in, I goa wear Sam way, Sam and I walked to the back and I like found Sam and you were steaming some green top and I'm like, I'm busy.
Speaker 8: She's like we haven't.
Speaker 15: Met, Like okay, But we got the job. And I got the back the storage job, like sorting the clothes, folding the clothes. That was job Sam always wanted and I got it.
Speaker 14: And it was like the most unorganized person in the store got the organization job.
Speaker 2: And I was sitting there, I'm like what But.
Speaker 15: It was a job that everyone wanted like that, and she was just always angry that I had the job that she always wanted. But then we got signed to the same management.
Speaker 8: I reckon a couple months in and.
Speaker 2: You got fired from cook E and from.
Speaker 3: Cook No I.
Speaker 15: I kind of had an inkling that I was going to get fired.
Speaker 3: You beat them to the point, what did you do?
Speaker 2: I'm just like that she had COVID and didn't rock up.
Speaker 8: I'm not.
Speaker 15: I'm a very anxious person and like, I'm not very good at talking to customers.
Speaker 8: Like I'll be like, hey, how are you going?
Speaker 3: Why they put you at back of shop?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Literally, they were like she can't do it.
Speaker 15: Then it's like they expect you to be like what do you need this outfit for?
Speaker 8: And I just like, couldn't do that.
Speaker 15: So she kind of warm me that unless I'm willing to talk more, I'm going to go.
Speaker 8: So I was like, you know what, I'm going to go now.
Speaker 5: You're like, I'm not willing to talk more, but I'm going to start a podcast and talk a.
Speaker 15: Lot, Like I'm just going to cut it now. I'd rather tell everyone that I quit. So, yeah, I quit.
Speaker 8: But there we are.
Speaker 3: That's a cute story about how you guys met. Now, Sam, we're at Dating Relationshipship podcast. Would you like to tell us how you met your boyfriend. Go go gadget mullets.
Speaker 2: Yeah right there, I'm not here.
Speaker 14: He's like, you we met on Tinder here. Actually it's because I always had a fake profile, like someone from my school was pretending to be me. So I went on that night and I matched with heaps of people and I was like, oh, he's like really hot. And then he followed me on Instagram from my tiktoks.
Speaker 2: He's sitting there like I do what I can. Yeah, He's like, why are you framing us that we're on? Like we always say we met on Instagram?
Speaker 8: So go go catch you girl? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is he you are single?
Speaker 5: I am very very how's dating life treating you?
Speaker 15: Dating Life's hard. I've been single for like two and a half years, so I think I've become so comfortable being single that, like, for example, my sister like dates and gets a wolfriend like that because she puts herself out there. But I'm so comfortable being single that I have no desire to like put myself out there.
Speaker 8: I do want to meet someone, but I'm just not.
Speaker 3: Are you on the dating apps?
Speaker 8: Then I'm on hinge.
Speaker 3: How's that treating you?
Speaker 16: Owed me?
Speaker 3: One of the messages that the bloke sent you backstage. That was pretty crazy. You want to read it to everyone?
Speaker 15: Okay, so one of my oh I don't have my phone, one of my prompts.
Speaker 8: Is like, oh what is it?
Speaker 3: Can if you can cook a bowler past.
Speaker 15: Or something as the best way to please me or something? And I said, like a good bowler passer, because we all know my love past.
Speaker 8: And this guy goes, so you like to be filled up?
Speaker 9: Do you?
Speaker 8: That's so great?
Speaker 3: Who said romance was dead? Who said Chivery was dead?
Speaker 7: Is he?
Speaker 2: You have a famous ex boyfriend?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 2: His name was remind me?
Speaker 8: I need you to say I'm not.
Speaker 2: Linco?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Bailey Smith?
Speaker 2: And how what happened there?
Speaker 8: What happened there?
Speaker 15: We'll know we grew up together. We met were five, so we knew each other all going up.
Speaker 8: We end up dating.
Speaker 15: Obviously it crumbled in a wee a way. You know, we both have our own like mental illnesses, and we still are friendly, like there's no beef, Like if we saw each other out, we'd still be friendly, but we're not friends. You went right for each other, no, like it wasn't. It was like a very full on sort of relationship. But it was like a bit too much for both of us and it kind of crumbled.
Speaker 2: Sam, your boyfriend's in the same team as him.
Speaker 1: Did you get there for one one?
Speaker 8: Don't even give me.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 14: We're very good at like keeping things very separate, like I have my job, Caleb has his job, and we keep it like pretty civil and like don't really cross paths with that, and like I want to respect his job, he respects mine. And it's like very easy, like nothing has ever come into awkwardness or something like I run into Bailey, I'll say hello, but that's about it.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 8: Not good?
Speaker 15: So there's the way with exes that don't even do.
Speaker 3: You just said you're friends with him, though friendly with.
Speaker 1: The friendly is like not friendly.
Speaker 15: That's a girl do each other. We'll be like, hey, how are you going? But we're not like friends.
Speaker 1: So it ended badly.
Speaker 15: Yes, McCay, I didn't that was I did not make him mcay. My friend baked him ocay.
Speaker 1: Okay, moving on.
Speaker 5: There is another question we want to ask, and that is about Sofa dofa a friend of both of yours.
Speaker 2: What's happened there? Not much to report on there.
Speaker 14: We aren't friends anymore due to different morals.
Speaker 2: Let's just put it that way.
Speaker 14: Like there's nothing that nothing big ever happened, Like there was not no blow up. She has her differences, We have our differences, and like we kind of separated when she moved back to Sydney.
Speaker 8: I always said we because we're a collective human but.
Speaker 14: Yeah, we come and do so, like obviously if one thing happens to me and it happens to you as well.
Speaker 2: But yeah, nothing really happened, Like I.
Speaker 14: Have a lot of respect for her, Like she has a big role in.
Speaker 3: If you saw it, would you say hello to it?
Speaker 2: Of course? I'm so the same as easy, so friendly.
Speaker 14: Like I would like ask her how she is, and like would have a really like a civil conversation. We just have different morals and goals at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: To dating, do you have any dating horror stories for us ex boyfriends?
Speaker 15: Am I dating horror? There's nothing like beyond that was worse than my ex boyfriends, Like my first my first first boyfriend was sleeping with my best friend of like seven years.
Speaker 8: That's terrible.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Yeah, so not Bailey, sorry, not Bailey the one before that.
Speaker 5: Okay, girls who pays on a first date the boy I always say, I'm happy to pay, like you offered, like, oh, we'll split, but like if you go yeah, we'll split that, I'm like kind of like.
Speaker 3: Do you at least do the song and dance?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd be like, oh.
Speaker 3: I appreciate a song and it's like, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Like we'll split.
Speaker 1: But like if we hear he goes yeah, like let's split.
Speaker 14: I'm like, oh, you're like I'm never seeing you again, So like, no second date?
Speaker 2: Thank god?
Speaker 3: What happens? If it was going well up to that point, it's.
Speaker 15: Always offer, But if they don't, look, they may not have the means to pay, and that's fine.
Speaker 8: I think it depends.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's like a.
Speaker 8: Paid for and that's okay.
Speaker 14: I don't think it's like a make or break, Like if it was going really well and we then paid, it depends how stingy you are after Because he sends account number, that's that's yeah, that's it's like hate transferring when your count I'm like, oh maybe ghost.
Speaker 2: Do you guys are still so young? How old are you guys?
Speaker 14: Again?
Speaker 5: Remind me twenty one twenty three? How do you deal with the online hate. I don't don't deal with it much. Oh yeah, quite a lot.
Speaker 14: I feel like the bigger that you get and the more eyes that you have on you, the more people are not going to like you. And I'm like quite and an opinionated person, like I don't like if someone treats me badly, I'm not gonna be like, yeah, you can treat me badly, I would like fight back. So I definitely have gotten my fair share of hate. But yeah, I have a good support network, so I guess I deal with it differently than what I used to.
Speaker 15: But I get a lot of hope, is he I think I've been like I'm not as big as Sam, so on my personal account, I don't get a lot of hay. When we started out just for girls account, it.
Speaker 8: Was so real.
Speaker 15: We hit our very first video I think we ever posted, got like two million views and it was just men like maybe.
Speaker 14: Yeah, we hit like a different side of the algorithm. It was all in America and they had no clue who We got one of.
Speaker 3: Them as well, and we got yeah.
Speaker 15: Someone's story and everyone kind of took it as it was Sam sorry and being like what a fucking hole, like they were being awful. I think hate comes with growth, and I'm aware then as they grow up, I will get more and kind of just protect yourself.
Speaker 3: Speaking of growth, do you have any dating tips for our audience.
Speaker 8: If I had dating tips, i'd have a.
Speaker 3: Boyfriend fair giving me nothing is ship. Well, I came on your podcast this week and I gave you a bunch of advice.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I always say that go on like, go on heaps of dates not expecting anything. Like before I met Caleb, I used to go on dates with people that I knew that were interested in me, and I wasn't interested in them. So you get comfortable with the idea of dating before you meet someone.
Speaker 8: That's not common for everyone to just have a bunch of boys.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but you could do that, but you choose not to. Like you choose not to to.
Speaker 3: Be comfortable with being alone.
Speaker 1: I think it's good to.
Speaker 2: Go on lots of days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like completely to put yourself out there to don't talk on the side. I think it's good to put yourself.
Speaker 14: Completely, And like you, I think every dating experience you can take a lesson exactly so you don't have to be interested in them. It's like you get a dinner, you enjoy some great conversations and then you can go home and be like, yep, never seeing him again.
Speaker 8: I don't want to go to dinner with someone I'm not interested in.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's your issue, but.
Speaker 5: Sometimes sometimes you don't know if you're interested exactly your cheek.
Speaker 2: You get a free dinner.
Speaker 1: Okay, Matt, do you want to tell everyone what our question of the night is?
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you guys. Okay, so our question of the night is, and we would like you guys to come up and tell us if this has happened to you, what is the worst thing that has happened to you while being on a break with your partner?
Speaker 2: So have a think about it. We're gonna ask the girls first.
Speaker 5: We have three Peninsula Hot Spree, Yes, double passes for the three people who are gonna get up, but they have to be juicy and you have to tell them in thirty seconds. Have a think, guys, what's the worst thing a partner has done whilst on a break.
Speaker 15: I've never been on like a break, but like I've been like broken up and gotten back together, and he slept with like seventy girls, so.
Speaker 5: He's technically a break So what you're saying is you were broken up with so your ex could go be single.
Speaker 15: Well, we got back together, so it's like break but yeah it was.
Speaker 1: That's so fucked up.
Speaker 3: How did you take it when he told you?
Speaker 8: Meltdowne central?
Speaker 3: Did you continue dating?
Speaker 8: I did get back together, you know what?
Speaker 1: These are all lessons though, like we've all been there, We live and we learn.
Speaker 2: Never again though, right.
Speaker 8: He's absolutely not.
Speaker 15: I wasn't aware of the extent of it when obviously we got back together.
Speaker 8: But now you obviously.
Speaker 15: Look back and it realized you were even before what that was three years ago. I'm such a different person now than I was three years ago, and I don't think I would ever say for something like that again. Good But you get desperate and you are in love and it's a different story. So but I don't think that would ever occur again.
Speaker 2: Totally Girls.
Speaker 5: The Girls will be for truth or shot later. But can we please give a huge round of applause to our beautiful guests Izzy and Sam.
Speaker 8: From Just for Girls.
Speaker 14: Thanks?
Speaker 2: Okay, we hope.
Speaker 5: Everyone's thinking, do we have get your reda and of green flags out? Who has a dating story for the worst thing a partner has done on a break.
Speaker 2: Oh, we've got one brick coming.
Speaker 3: Please come up. We've got one another one.
Speaker 1: We need one more.
Speaker 2: You're gonna win peninsula, hot spring spasses.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Can we have three?
Speaker 3: All right? Can anyone? I'm gonna ask a quick question. Wave your green or red flag? We're Rachel and Ross on a break.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's see your flags.
Speaker 2: A couple of green. There's a lot of green actually both.
Speaker 3: So Ross was right, Yeah, I thought.
Speaker 14: So, okay, we've got Serena first, what is you're on a break?
Speaker 2: Story?
Speaker 17: Well, firstly, I'm like shaking because I don't want to tell anyone the story.
Speaker 2: It's only going live on our podcast next week.
Speaker 17: Everyone going toosing full psycho girl.
Speaker 18: At this point, I'm the culprit.
Speaker 11: Cool, really exposing myself.
Speaker 3: Tell us that's exciting.
Speaker 8: So again, what was.
Speaker 17: Just being said before? It's like when you're in love and you're crazy and desperate. Mine was a fair long way ago. So I'm just gonna.
Speaker 2: Say that I'm a better human now.
Speaker 1: I swear we all are. I don't worry.
Speaker 17: Yeah, So I crawled into my through the dog door of my.
Speaker 7: Was boyfriend's house.
Speaker 2: Whilst you're on a break.
Speaker 3: Whilst we're on break at what time?
Speaker 8: I don't know. I was really drunk.
Speaker 7: Does that help? If I was drunk?
Speaker 1: I kind of love that. I love that. Is that a red flag or a green flag?
Speaker 6: Audience?
Speaker 1: Green flag?
Speaker 3: Qui romantic? It's qui romantic things romantic.
Speaker 1: There is an explanation.
Speaker 17: He said he was home, okay, and we were trying.
Speaker 8: To make things better. Yes, And he's like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, I'm at home. I'm like, okay, Well that's good, my drum cast.
Speaker 1: I'm going to meet you there. He wasn't answering his phone, so I thought i'd meet him there.
Speaker 2: And was he inside?
Speaker 3: Where was he?
Speaker 8: He was at a girl's house in bed.
Speaker 3: How did you find that out?
Speaker 1: She slept over.
Speaker 3: Well, you went in through her doggie door.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, it was his house.
Speaker 3: But then you went to her house and went in her doggy door.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 17: So the older sister found me in his bed the next morning, passed out drunk and said, what are you doing here?
Speaker 8: I'm like waiting for your Oh he's not here.
Speaker 7: You just broke him to our house.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, like that's the technicality.
Speaker 8: It was together.
Speaker 7: I was with him for like eight years, so it's like they're used to be.
Speaker 17: But that's anyway, thank you for sharing.
Speaker 4: She called him up and told him what did he do?
Speaker 8: Told all the girls that he was at the house with.
Speaker 3: Did you work it out with him? Did you end up dating further?
Speaker 5: Okay, no way, Thank you so much for telling this story.
Speaker 2: That was a really good story.
Speaker 1: That was Serena. Is that right, Serena, Serena.
Speaker 2: Okay, next we have Ava. Let's see if.
Speaker 3: No, no, don't go you still.
Speaker 1: We're going to vote with audience who has the best story.
Speaker 3: You don't get off that easy, okay, Eva.
Speaker 19: Okay, mine's like a kind of a collection of things. So I'm gonna try me quick. But I was saying this guy for like five years, went over to his house one night. He was ignoring me PlayStation, so I was like, fuck this, I'm going home.
Speaker 7: Next one he was calling me up.
Speaker 19: Because his mum told him to call me, like like that's treated better.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 19: He comes over, tells me everyone on a break because like lockdown had gotten to him, like previously. Anyway, on the break, he'd want me to come over and like, you know, have sex. So I did that because I'm dumb bitch, but anyway.
Speaker 3: Nothing saying it, but we've.
Speaker 7: All done it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nothing dumb about that.
Speaker 19: And then he was telling me he was like going to some like holiday house, and I was like, we need to sort this shit out, like you can't just leave it went to his house. He broke up with me, but then like a week later he took me out for dinner and then on the way home, he took me to the shopping center car park and I sucked his dick in the car.
Speaker 5: Because dumb bitch, we love the detail like graef flag.
Speaker 1: And then and then after that he.
Speaker 3: Took romantic romantic.
Speaker 19: And then I found out that whole time he was like talking to other girls like kiss his the cheeky lied about And then we bought like a double swag together.
Speaker 7: So I messaged him.
Speaker 3: And I was serious camping in the car park like.
Speaker 8: When we were together.
Speaker 19: And I messaged him and I was like, give me my two hundred dollars back, like and he was like I can't really afford that right now, but I got it back and then never together ever again.
Speaker 7: Thank god, let's.
Speaker 1: Give it up for either.
Speaker 5: I say, I am loving these these are so good okay, and we've got Francesca.
Speaker 2: Let's see frances.
Speaker 3: Seriously who said romance was dead with those two stories, Seriously.
Speaker 18: I don't know if I'll top it, but I'll definitely try. Bit of pressure going last, I'll give it short and sweet because it really isn't too much to elaborate on. But things are getting serious with this guy that I was seeing, and basically he goes to me.
Speaker 7: Just he just liked to do that periodically in one of those people.
Speaker 18: So it started getting seriously started to go so I was like, yeah, beautiful. Two weeks later, he called me up because he worked Insland some of the time, and he's.
Speaker 7: Like, I miss you. I'm gonna fly you to Gold Coast.
Speaker 18: I'm like, I can't just take off work for you, babe, but like I'll try. He then proceeded to tell me that he missed me so much. Did he fly me up? And when I said no, he was like trying to get me to go up.
Speaker 7: I didn't go up. So he called me when he.
Speaker 18: Was back and he said, oh, have you been seeing anyone while I'm gone.
Speaker 7: I'm like no, and he goes, oh, okay, well that's good. I'd be super jealous if you did.
Speaker 18: And I was like, oh, yeah, well have you and he's like, yeah, no, I slept with three girls while I was in Queensland for a couple of days, and I was like sweet, amazing. Then he goes to me again and I gave him two more chances after that.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 3: I'm like, god, you forth, welly did you give him two more chances after that?
Speaker 7: You know, you live, you learn. You guys preach it so well, you got to learn out of you.
Speaker 18: But yeah, you know, it's one of those toxic things where you just.
Speaker 7: Keep going around the merry go round.
Speaker 1: Of thank you so much. Francesca.
Speaker 5: Okay, guys, you are going to decide who is the winner.
Speaker 1: They're all going to get Peninsula hot springs.
Speaker 3: Wave your green flag when we say their name got Serena.
Speaker 5: It would be good if Matt remember the names.
Speaker 3: Ava who sucked him off in a car park, Serena, who climbed for a doggie door. This is close, Franchi, Francesca who.
Speaker 1: It was a long it was a let's see, I think.
Speaker 3: Is a winner. That's all right, Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Give your emails to Ambrine. She'll send you your vouchers.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Okay, so on that I reckon. I'm going to bring Laken back out here to sing one of my favorite songs for you guys and serenade Anna again. Laken come out here and sing Wicked Games by Chris Isaac by you. You're coming out, bro, He's back.
Speaker 5: I'm going to make myself a hot tea because I'm coughing a little bit, and I'll be back.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna go to the toilet.
Speaker 20: I'll h I'll hold the foot.
Speaker 21: The world be some fire. No word can save me for you. M a stream to desire to make for this people too. I never dream I beat somebody you like mm hmm.
Speaker 13: I never dream and I've somebody like you.
Speaker 9: And someone off ore the mother know to wanna fo the love with you?
Speaker 19: With you?
Speaker 6: What do we care? Came you play to make me.
Speaker 11: Feel this way?
Speaker 22: What do I get think to to.
Speaker 11: To let me treat mafe?
Speaker 6: What do we get.
Speaker 13: Thing to say you never felt his way? What do we get things to do? So you're no, just don't want to fall in month.
Speaker 6: And more.
Speaker 9: Don't want to fall in month.
Speaker 6: With you with your.
Speaker 11: World with some fire, Nor can you save anybody.
Speaker 13: Strange, what desire or make for list people to.
Speaker 11: I never gam I look somebody like.
Speaker 13: You, never Jamie, I look somebody like.
Speaker 23: You some mona fallen, some mona fallen.
Speaker 22: Look with you? Mm hmmm with you?
Speaker 3: Give it, give it up for like. And I love that song. I absolutely fucking love that song.
Speaker 1: That was amazing.
Speaker 3: Thanks brother, thank you.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, look, I think it's the time of the show that all the single ladies have been waiting for.
Speaker 3: Is there any single ladies out there?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay. You might know him from The Bachelorette, Bachelor and Paradise the Challenge. Yeah, is a Challenge and many other reality shows. Yeah, let's please welcome to this stage here and start.
Speaker 1: You've a big round of a clause.
Speaker 3: Oh, listen to all these girls. You're excited now, aren't you?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 24: I'm excited? Any single birds out there tonight or having a look round here? No one's putting the round up, so I'm taking that.
Speaker 1: There was a lot of green flags before trusting.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm a red flag, so I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: So let's go. Don't say that yet, bro, Like, at least let him get after here.
Speaker 4: Everyone knows.
Speaker 3: This is true.
Speaker 2: True, Okay, so what do you think you're doing here?
Speaker 24: Doing a bit of a blind date. So I reckon, there's going to be a few ladies that are coming on stage. I'll get a blindfold on and then ask some questions and let's see how you answer them.
Speaker 3: Do you have any questions planned or anything?
Speaker 24: Have some questions planned, but you said I can't ask them, So we'll go with the ones you.
Speaker 3: You wrote down. Yeah, we couldn't use those ones. We're like, no, you can't ask the lovely ladies of our audience.
Speaker 14: That.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna blind fold Kuran, and as soon as I do, put up your green flags and that is going to choose four lucky ladies to take Kuran.
Speaker 3: Or one would just pick one at this point.
Speaker 1: But there's gonna We're gonna end up with one just to.
Speaker 24: Clarify me on stage by myself, I'll be well embarrassing.
Speaker 5: And then we have two cocktails up the back for the date to happen straight.
Speaker 4: Way fantastic especial Martini and he's acres.
Speaker 3: There we go, We're on.
Speaker 2: I'd say the player there, Okay, I'm going to give you this.
Speaker 1: You're going to put that on.
Speaker 3: All right, ladies, I'm looking out two. Have we got here?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 2: Can you see any now he's blindfolded.
Speaker 3: How many fingers am I holding up?
Speaker 2: And I'll come over and see now?
Speaker 3: How many are interesting coming up? It's blindfold's working.
Speaker 2: He's got anyone interested in participating.
Speaker 3: Take a seat over here in a relationship.
Speaker 2: But you've kind of got your green flagar. Do you want to come up?
Speaker 3: All right? Any other ladies come up? Come up? Yep, yep, No, seriously, come up with this At this point we're struggling, Kim, come up? Any other girls?
Speaker 1: Okay, there's lots of ladies coming up.
Speaker 3: I can hear it.
Speaker 16: There's about twelve on stage and this is great. Come on sail down, ladies. Don't all rush the stage, you know what I mean? Rea, One at a time, please, there's.
Speaker 4: Not much.
Speaker 3: All right, good sport, you are, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, surely there's one more lady.
Speaker 3: Come on one more so we can hit one to maybe espresso.
Speaker 4: Martine is like a sad axe in the batom.
Speaker 3: Ye yes, yes, please, thank you?
Speaker 5: Do it is he is he?
Speaker 3: I've just given it away, that's all right.
Speaker 4: I don't mind a guy.
Speaker 3: Oh right, dude, you've done well, You've done very well here. All right, let's get you guys into a line. Please, can we form a line like this this way?
Speaker 1: There's a lot of ladies up here.
Speaker 5: That's let me just count one, two, five, six.
Speaker 3: Okay. The first lady, what is your name?
Speaker 8: Alicia?
Speaker 25: Alicia?
Speaker 3: Do you like the sound of that?
Speaker 9: Quan.
Speaker 4: That's a nice name, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Alicia, Claudia.
Speaker 5: You need to remember these Alicia, Claudia, my An, my An, Claire, Claire.
Speaker 1: Haley, Haley, Jessica, Jessica. Okay, we have all of our ladies all right.
Speaker 4: First question is how would your mom describe you?
Speaker 3: Jessica? How would your mom describe you?
Speaker 8: Hot?
Speaker 15: That's a bonus, fiery, loyal, but very compassionate.
Speaker 2: Okay, love it.
Speaker 3: Hailey, how would your mum describe you?
Speaker 25: Just describe me as fun, crazy, loyal as well.
Speaker 1: Love it.
Speaker 3: Claire.
Speaker 26: I would say I have a heart of pure gold, I'm loyal, I'm friendly, and I'm always helpful.
Speaker 9: I love it.
Speaker 3: My aunt adhd on steroids all right, whoa whoa whoa green flag?
Speaker 4: Have you brought your meds tonight?
Speaker 3: What are you running dexies or he a a.
Speaker 4: Can I buy a couple?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 8: The next one.
Speaker 3: Sam ruined it. Claudia And what does your mom think of your Laudia?
Speaker 5: Sorry, she would probably say stubborn and funny and beautiful.
Speaker 2: Alicia trouble.
Speaker 3: That's from Karen. I know what I'm going for.
Speaker 1: Karen, Which lady are you getting rid of?
Speaker 24: Look, I'm trouble. If your trouble, it's definitely not gonna work, is it?
Speaker 3: So sorry, darling?
Speaker 1: You give her around?
Speaker 24: Thanks for coming on stage. You're not leaving me by myself, so appreciate it, all right. Second question is what gives you the ick?
Speaker 3: What gives you the ick?
Speaker 8: Just someone who's like not clean? Like you have to be clean?
Speaker 3: Do you think Karen's clean?
Speaker 8: His hair is definitely not?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: See you later you are off stage.
Speaker 3: You have been dumped from the villa. I see her. Next question, that was a good burn, not gonna, not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I haven't washed my hair for about two weeks, so fair enough.
Speaker 3: What gives you the ear?
Speaker 8: That's it?
Speaker 1: That's around cord.
Speaker 3: That was quick. You guys survived another out. Give it up for these ladies, all right? Question three? Why should I date you.
Speaker 2: Okay, ladies, let's do this.
Speaker 3: Why should Kiran date you?
Speaker 4: Adhd steroids?
Speaker 3: She definitely for her minutes. Why should Kieran date you?
Speaker 7: I can hold a conversation.
Speaker 26: I could talk to anyone, and I'm really I love to have fun.
Speaker 3: All right, then go on chat?
Speaker 7: All right, So how are you today?
Speaker 3: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 7: It's good. You've done a really good job tonight. I'm really proud of you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 5: Also, guys, you want to see your red and green flags for their answers.
Speaker 1: Let's go next one.
Speaker 3: All right? What what was the question again? Why should I date you?
Speaker 1: Why should I date you?
Speaker 3: Why I should Kieran date you?
Speaker 25: I'm an outgoing person. I'm fun, but I really don't know why anyone would date me.
Speaker 1: No, don't say yeah.
Speaker 25: I'm just saying like, I don't because I don't like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just want to give you a hug. Yeah, watch out for my grea.
Speaker 3: What would make you fun?
Speaker 25: I mean I go to all these events out a lot. Yeah, now not in that way, but like I'd like to make memories and have fun.
Speaker 3: Love that and Jessica, why would Kieran date you.
Speaker 8: I love a drink rose mm hmmm.
Speaker 15: And I'm really nice and I don't know there's a reason I'm single.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, Kieren, what are you thinking?
Speaker 8: Who's out?
Speaker 24: Are you jumping to the one that's just uping on about ADHD?
Speaker 4: Sorry, you might be a bit too crazy for me.
Speaker 3: Probably not the strongest to come in with, trust me, it's probably not the best pick up line.
Speaker 4: Just coming.
Speaker 5: May Yeah, okay, here and there's three lovely ladies left.
Speaker 2: Girls you want to spread out?
Speaker 3: You do? Actually?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: More energy, more passion, more energy, what footwork? Okay, all right?
Speaker 4: Next question is what is your dating red flag?
Speaker 3: What? And if you guys agree with it, wave your red flag.
Speaker 2: We want to see the flags.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're red flag?
Speaker 1: Yeah, with the guy or with whoever you're dating?
Speaker 3: Missus talkative? What is your red flag?
Speaker 26: If I get left on the blue for a really long time gets me a bit worried because I obviously care about the person.
Speaker 7: I want to know, like you know, if they're all right, if they're safe.
Speaker 26: But if I don't have like a response like a little while, I get a bit worried.
Speaker 3: So bad texting no response is a response? I was a bit brutal. Sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, you too, Chatty. He couldn't reply to all your messages.
Speaker 1: Can you believe this guy?
Speaker 3: What is your red flag? Dating?
Speaker 25: I can be a bit blunt sometimes I've I'm still, like, not traumatized for my past, but I have things from my past that stop me from opening up to someone.
Speaker 3: Everybody has trauma. That's cue.
Speaker 8: Not really.
Speaker 3: Sump chess already.
Speaker 25: I'm I'm really nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I love her? Please do that?
Speaker 3: And what is your dating red flag?
Speaker 15: I got told this was my friend. If I meet you while i'm drunk, cold block you the next day.
Speaker 8: I don't want to. I want to pretend like I never met you.
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 4: Are you drunk now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I say, she's about to block all of us.
Speaker 1: Karen, what are you thinking?
Speaker 4: I forgot what they all said? Can you call again?
Speaker 14: All right?
Speaker 3: I already again.
Speaker 7: I'm not getting no responses.
Speaker 3: So no response, so your name as.
Speaker 7: Well as Claire and no responses.
Speaker 4: Claire, no response from my past, Haley.
Speaker 8: Your past will block you.
Speaker 24: Jessica will block me. Well, I'm I'm actually a really bad Texter. So yeah, you're not you're not gonna not gonna like me. I'll leave you on red. I'm sorry, I know, shocking, shoot me.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 24: Relax, I'm not I'm not on my phone. No response, I'm a no responder.
Speaker 1: Let's give her a round.
Speaker 5: Okay, Kieren, you are down to your final two, ladies, fantastic.
Speaker 3: Give him a round of applause, guys, for everyone that's come and gone, eye and give it up for these two lovely ladies. It can only be one. It can only be one. What do they win?
Speaker 5: They are going to win a higher outfit fit, just like this one.
Speaker 1: Okay, ladies, down to the final two. Kieran forgot the question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I forgot the question. I'm shocking at this and.
Speaker 1: I'm but I can't an annoying habit?
Speaker 3: What is there? You go?
Speaker 4: You're there?
Speaker 24: What's your annoying habit? Mind's clearly being unforgetful, I mean forgetful. Oh yeah, all right, I'm not even on a drink yet.
Speaker 3: Let's go Haley. Okay, ladies, what is your annoying habit?
Speaker 4: Everyone's got one.
Speaker 25: I don't know what my annoying habit is, but I just have a habit where I kind of just go ghost all day and then I'll like, if I'm at work, I won't like replied to anyone, where are you?
Speaker 26: Like?
Speaker 25: My friends will message me like would have been doing today? I'm like, oh, I've just been at work, but.
Speaker 2: I do that I can relate on that.
Speaker 3: That's probably not a bad thing. She's working on her phone, that's okay.
Speaker 1: Last one, what is.
Speaker 3: Your annoying awbit? Jessica?
Speaker 15: I'm really fucking lazy, Like I like to just sit in bed all day every day.
Speaker 2: Karen.
Speaker 24: All right, So we've got someone who's lazy, and then I've got someone who's the same as me and ain't going to text me back because I'm not going to text her all day.
Speaker 3: So who are you going to pick?
Speaker 2: Who is a lucky lady?
Speaker 4: The l This is odd, isn't it.
Speaker 24: So it's either someone who sits in bed all day and does absolutely nothing, or someone that's doing too much that can't talk to me.
Speaker 1: We've really pulled ladies fifty.
Speaker 3: Fifty year in it, you know what I mean, Get the best of both ways if you choose both.
Speaker 24: No, if the lazy one, would you if if I text you, would you text me back?
Speaker 4: Because you're not doing absolutely nothing.
Speaker 3: You the lazy, the lazy one.
Speaker 1: So because you're then yes, right, you get quick three all right?
Speaker 4: So one you pick there, oh lazy.
Speaker 1: He picks lazy. Let's give her around the floors.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Jessica, Kieran, you are now going to stand up.
Speaker 1: I'm going to hold your hands. Jessica, You're going to stay feel drunk. I feel like I'm a celebrant at this point.
Speaker 10: Kis kiss kiss.
Speaker 1: From this I swear.
Speaker 3: Chis kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, wave your green flags kiss kiss? What am I doing?
Speaker 1: Ready?
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm in Vegas.
Speaker 5: I'm going to take off your blindfold in three two one here.
Speaker 4: One number two.
Speaker 8: I'm joking.
Speaker 4: Come and have a drinker. You don't leave me.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, there's cocktails up the bag, off you go. Thank you so much, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Take your expresso martinis.
Speaker 1: How the hell did that happen? I did not see that coming?
Speaker 3: Okay, man, all right, So you guys are probably wondering now why you have green and red flags on your seats.
Speaker 2: Get them in both your hands.
Speaker 1: Are about to play red flag, Green flag with all of you.
Speaker 2: This is going to be a really fun game.
Speaker 3: Before we do that. Let's give my mother Janine a bit of a shout out.
Speaker 1: She has spent the last thank you so much for making them.
Speaker 3: A couple of weeks, making a new fucking legend.
Speaker 1: And I am also going to play this game with you, guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, and if you can, just put him in a box at the front, because she's gonna have to make him for fucking Sydney and Brisbane as well. So let's recycle him. Let's recycle. Let's not keep her slave labor.
Speaker 5: Okay, guys, Red flag, green flag, let's do it. The guy knows more about star signs and the.
Speaker 1: Girl red flag or green flag. Shake those flags. There's a lot of why.
Speaker 3: Are you waving a green flag? That's such a red flag? Stay toxic, Stay toxic king. All right, So Anna, you have been messaging so hypothetically you have. You're back on the dating apps. You're on he Injury on Instagram. You've been dating this guy for a while and you go, okay, what's your number? And he gives you his number and then you message him and it goes through green instead of blue.
Speaker 2: So he has a Samsung Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: Yes, he has an Android red flag of absolutely red flag to say one thing.
Speaker 1: My iPhone breaks all the time, and I miss do you have do you have someone who wants to.
Speaker 14: Some people over here raising a green flags?
Speaker 2: I think we throw it over to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's hear it.
Speaker 18: I mean, can't Android people say that about iPhone?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: You can absolutely, you know what, guys, I just want to say one thing. All of our iPhones break, so like, don't be too loyal to Apple anyway.
Speaker 3: I'm maybe nobody knows if a Samsung breaks because nobody has one.
Speaker 9: This is true.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, absolute red flag. Sit down.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: They expect good morning texts and good night text and get mad at you if you don't do it.
Speaker 1: Red flag or green flag.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing a lot of red.
Speaker 3: Well, how how far into the relationship are you? Are you exclusive?
Speaker 5: I think I have to date for I want like a I want like a morning and night message.
Speaker 3: Yeah I do as well.
Speaker 2: We're both needing everyone said red.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised I'm green over here.
Speaker 2: We've got a cute green I just think that's really cute. You think it's She thinks it's cute.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think it's cute too.
Speaker 3: Matt Okay, watches True crime before bet Now, I used to watch criminals and I would have vicious nightmares. So I reckon, that's a red flag. No, that's a red flag, all right, red red flag.
Speaker 2: It's mainly green.
Speaker 5: Matt, women love true Okay, complains about having no money, but we'll always go out for drinks with their friends every weekend.
Speaker 1: Red flag or green flat green flag? Right here though, green flag.
Speaker 8: All the time.
Speaker 3: How do you take that, Samuel, Yeah, what is it? A green flag or red flag?
Speaker 1: She's got to back herself in, right.
Speaker 3: You guys are gonna be arguing on the drive home.
Speaker 5: Okay, won't hold your hand in public? Red flag or green flag? Big red flag?
Speaker 2: Right else, there's a couple of Oh, there's both, all right.
Speaker 3: This one is like this one, all right. This one gives me the shitties. Talks through a movie, guys, yeah, or since on their phone. I love my movies. Everybody knows that ships into tears.
Speaker 5: I literally watched Jaws with Matt and he spoke to me the whole time, and I didn't see any of the movie.
Speaker 1: So you are literally the pot calling the kettle.
Speaker 3: Blag Anna. I had serious issues that day. Don't bring it up.
Speaker 1: He always has relationship problems.
Speaker 3: I don't have to bring it up with your talk on that day.
Speaker 2: Okay, trains without headphones.
Speaker 3: Green flag, red flag.
Speaker 1: I think that's a red flag.
Speaker 3: Dude, he's a psychopath. Dump him or dump her. That's not cool. That's it. Listening to the generic fucking gym music. Okay. They don't have a license, and they mainly use public transport.
Speaker 2: It's mainly read down here.
Speaker 3: I ask him why he has a green flag over there? Are you trying to save the environment or something that's a battie that cares for the economy right there? That's Have you got your license? Do you not like driving people? Are we? Do you prefer being a passenger? Yeah, that would scare anyone. I've crashed my car more than three times. I still drive. Okay.
Speaker 5: Takes photos of their food at restaurants.
Speaker 2: Red flag or green flag?
Speaker 1: Oh I love all the green flags in the room.
Speaker 3: Definitely a green flag. That one. Definitely we're all guilty, right this one because I'm this one talks about their X on a first date.
Speaker 1: Red flag?
Speaker 3: What happens if you know the X?
Speaker 1: I sit down? Fucking hell? What happens?
Speaker 3: If they know the X, they're asking general questions.
Speaker 1: Who are you dating? That knows your ex?
Speaker 5: I mean, okay, says things like sleigh and vibes.
Speaker 3: So when we ran over this script, I said to Anna, I was like, what happens if they mean it ironically? If they're saying it ironically, is that a red or green flag? That's ironically? That's what it means. You sound like ana and out.
Speaker 1: That's quite mean tonight. Don't reckon like is it a bad mood? Oh no, his sensitive? We love him?
Speaker 3: Okay, Sorry, guys uses a frank green as an emotional support bottle. Green flag, Yeah, surprised by the greens.
Speaker 2: For me, it's a red.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's do two more of this game, and then we're gonna play truth or shot? What's your last red flag? Green flag?
Speaker 2: Just to read the card mat I'm.
Speaker 3: Reading, I'm picking this six more. I'm trying to pick the best one, all right. This one always running twenty minutes late. You between us a lot of bread. We're never on time.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Last one for me wakes up at five am but goes to bed at eight pm.
Speaker 3: That's a green flag, I reckon, don't burn sunlight that is.
Speaker 1: A big green flag.
Speaker 5: Okay, guys, it is the time of the show that you've all been waiting for.
Speaker 1: It's time for you.
Speaker 5: Guys to ask your questions. Matt and I are going to go second, but we are going to bring Sam, Izzy and Keeran out for one question and they can either do truth or shot.
Speaker 1: Let's give them a round of applause one last time.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, this is where you ask us where our heads are at ship?
Speaker 5: Does anyone have any questions for our lovely guests?
Speaker 2: How did the date go?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how did the date goal?
Speaker 2: We're going at it, but.
Speaker 4: I'll let you know what tomorrow morning.
Speaker 8: What did you say?
Speaker 3: He'll let you know tomorrow morning. But you would have blocked it.
Speaker 8: Then, don't worry about it, guys.
Speaker 3: Bring the shot. Bring the shots out of the front so people can see we're actually going.
Speaker 18: To do it.
Speaker 8: Oh whoa, that is a trait.
Speaker 2: Sam, You've got this. I believe in you.
Speaker 9: You do it?
Speaker 8: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's just like, let's not argue.
Speaker 1: This is a peaceful, happy place.
Speaker 2: I bicker every five seconds.
Speaker 3: Okay, does anyone else have another question for these beautiful guests? We've got one at the back, Benjamin, What is your question? Is he do you reckon?
Speaker 4: Stud?
Speaker 8: He's hot, he's fine, he's too short for.
Speaker 3: Me, no shot.
Speaker 15: Sorry, sorry, sorry. I think he's very good looking, but I prefer a slightly taller frame.
Speaker 5: She's she's very brutally honest looks. Okay, Any any questions for curing guys who wants to know something?
Speaker 7: Okay, will give you.
Speaker 2: Bring the microphone over, go and go.
Speaker 3: So that my t did not Okay.
Speaker 1: I think we've created a bit of beef on sta.
Speaker 3: Okay, who is a best kisser?
Speaker 4: Kisser?
Speaker 25: Who?
Speaker 2: Who is the best romantic kisser? I've never kissed anyone kiss anyone here either, Karen.
Speaker 4: That was for you kissed someone.
Speaker 3: Who's the best?
Speaker 4: You mean, like, who's the best romantic kisser that I've ever kissed?
Speaker 1: Name drop? Name drop?
Speaker 2: Angie?
Speaker 22: I mean?
Speaker 4: And you was all right, we'll give it that to be fair.
Speaker 24: The girl, well, I've kissed quite a few people, so it's kind.
Speaker 1: To surely there was a standout.
Speaker 4: Everybody just waved that red flag.
Speaker 1: Okay. Any questions for Sam that you.
Speaker 2: Guys want to ask?
Speaker 3: All right? We got one from Maya, Maya, Maya. These shots are not getting dark.
Speaker 25: I know, if you were on a reality TV show, which one would you be on?
Speaker 14: I'd say I would go I always say this all the time. I go on the Bachelorette because men would date me. I couldn't go on the Bachelor because I couldn't be in competition. But I would go on that or Big.
Speaker 8: Brother twenty more men that want today either. That's so fun?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, So I do that.
Speaker 3: Go go chat it.
Speaker 1: Let's think last questions, last questions. Let's say you're Flag's.
Speaker 2: Get back with him after the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is the final question for our guests.
Speaker 7: What is your weird or worst intimate or sexual experience?
Speaker 4: One that's like a shot for me, my weird or worst?
Speaker 15: You can I love that anyways, weird or worse.
Speaker 3: A lot?
Speaker 4: My most weirdest one.
Speaker 11: To say that?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Ah, all right, so that a.
Speaker 24: Sex party just getting out there. It was going to do the flag out the b That's it. That's the one sex parties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're rock on.
Speaker 2: Was it in Australia.
Speaker 24: Yeah, it was in Australia, and by I was having trouble to finish, so I thought, you know what I need to get the show on the road because there's a lot of people that are leaving. So I went out the back to you know, take a bit more stuff, come back out. And then the old geezer said, now mate, you got to wrap it up.
Speaker 4: You're all done.
Speaker 24: And then the girl that I took there, she got finished off by someone else and I.
Speaker 4: Just just watch. Just had to put me pants on and bounce. That was about it.
Speaker 1: And on that no less, thank you, get.
Speaker 3: Away a shot with you.
Speaker 1: I would, but I'm sticking.
Speaker 4: She's not drinking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, give them one last round of the floors.
Speaker 1: Guys, thank them, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Fas dribbling down your mouth.
Speaker 5: Okay, guys, you can ask Mat and I some questions now to finish off the show.
Speaker 2: This one's always a fun one. Who has some questions for us?
Speaker 1: Someone's I've here and I'm going to give my shot away because I'm six. I don't want it to go to waste.
Speaker 7: I feel bad.
Speaker 27: But Matt, can you tell us about Tammy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we knew that was coming.
Speaker 9: That a lot.
Speaker 3: That's all you're getting. I think that speaks a lot.
Speaker 2: Any other questions, Okay, Matt, would you go on Love Island?
Speaker 7: Again.
Speaker 3: I've been offered it a couple of times in recent months, started the year and then in recent months, but it just didn't line up with what I was doing in my schedule and all that sort of stuff. But never say never.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was a good question.
Speaker 5: No, I have a wedding design I know that I've decided to use, but no dress has been made.
Speaker 2: I'll probably have two. But yeah, any other questions, let's do two more.
Speaker 4: No, Matt, would you last weekend?
Speaker 1: This looks like a show.
Speaker 3: No fuck it. I went for a trip for a nice vacate. This uh parad I don't know where every world.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have a question here.
Speaker 7: This is for both of you, so both answer individually if you can your weirdest sexual experience.
Speaker 8: It's a good one.
Speaker 14: Matt's mums in the building right now as well, so I love seeing him a sweat.
Speaker 3: Who would a sex party?
Speaker 1: I've never been to a sex party.
Speaker 3: Ben and I bought a girl home. Yeah literally, Anna, Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 8: Just do the shot up.
Speaker 5: I'm going to give a shot away, So raise your flag if you'd like a kill a show.
Speaker 2: Okay, one more. Okay, let me get through, Let me get through. Hang on, Sorry, guys, I'm sorry. Oh no, Anna, I've got a question for you.
Speaker 5: In the tiktoks that Michael does where he has sex or sex and you choose sex, do you guys do it that night?
Speaker 1: We actually did, which is really weird. We actually did. That's so funny. Any other ones they would do one fun there's one over there.
Speaker 2: I think, Oh, that's Michael. Do we want a lufy on se? I'm running over to Michael. I didn't know where he was. I was looking from it, but I couldn't see him.
Speaker 3: It was just a green flagged us having sex tonight?
Speaker 2: So are you and Michael going to have sex tonight?
Speaker 3: She's pretty sick?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 5: Okay, guys, I think that's all we have time for. You guys mean the absolute world to us. Thank you so much for putting in the effort to come here. I know it's been a miserable nu.
Speaker 1: Raining.
Speaker 2: You guys can have some shots before we go.
Speaker 5: We have some flowers to give to Amber, our producer, and.
Speaker 3: I might get Laking back up here to perform another song for everyone. We're going to have drinks Amber. Where are we having drinks upstairs?
Speaker 8: Space?
Speaker 3: Yes? Everyone joined us up there shots not feeling good, So these.
Speaker 1: Are foreber our producer.
Speaker 8: Where is she?
Speaker 1: Let's bring her on stage? And we also have Waza.
Speaker 5: We have some chocolates for him, so bring him on stage. We couldn't have done the show without them, and we couldn't do the.
Speaker 1: Podcast without you.
Speaker 8: Guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, keep sharing the podcast.
Speaker 8: We love you.
Speaker 3: I'm Anna and I'm Matt. And let's have a drink upstairs.
Speaker 1: Every one, I have a drink with you upstairs.
Speaker 3: Thank you. So they're not going to go to ways passing your princess, come grab on.
Speaker 11: I know it's taken.
Speaker 2: It's taken, and so too Legan.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for coming everyone you.
Speaker 3: Everyone, Thank you.
Speaker 28: Hey, I'm gonna let a song called quiet Boy. This isn't original as the other two weren't, but have you guys had a good night and it's like, thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 6: Matt.
Speaker 12: I don't mean gonna be so late. I don't make it up to you.
Speaker 11: Coffees. Ain't comfis in your mad Sure I made a breakthrough.
Speaker 12: I ain't going up in mad ere.
Speaker 13: I'm a man, even when I'm off my even when I'm off time, trust me, Y'm on I gotta new watching long arms.
Speaker 11: God thinks some rose champs, some piece of a large you wake to stay?
Speaker 6: Whoam?
Speaker 11: I should be giving them blessing the way y're.
Speaker 13: I get quiet boy, a cool crab boy. I should be giving them blessing a way of a good cub boy, good crab boy.
Speaker 12: You don't mean a bee, so lay, I'll.
Speaker 11: Make it up to.
Speaker 13: Coffees, a coffies of playboy shrump, make a good sent of food.
Speaker 11: And so I be told. And I'm knowing you've been dragged you.
Speaker 13: I've seen man stick to your guns now beat to you somehow I was your tying. I gotta do watch you long as God things and Rose Johnson Piso.
Speaker 11: Along you wait, stay whoa? I should be giving them bless them way up A good crab boy, a good crab boy. He should be giving them blessed them way up.
Speaker 13: I cand crab boy, a good crab boy. I could crab boy, a good crab boy, A good crab boy.
Speaker 6: I could.
Speaker 11: I could. Didn't mean a piece, so lay, maybe this is just a big mistake. I think this is just faith. I think this is just a piece of cane. And maybe you should.
Speaker 13: Stop questioning you maybe you should fully catchri get bit o my amgosa, hey, get him in, oh my amingo's head for the bus, go hid the spiting my nose around man hey, I get taken away. When at the Saturday Hannah Montana be turning the bolley fu confession. That should be giving them lestling way up a good cud boy, good crab boy. I should be giving them lestling way up a good cub boy, good crab boy.
Speaker 11: Quick quack, quiet boy, See I'm.
Speaker 6: Gonna be so quiet.
Speaker 11: Why I'm quare more? Oh, thank you so much, guys,