Speaker 1: This is the US Report.
Speaker 2: Good evening, and welcome to the program. I'm Caroline Marqus filling in for James Morrow. Coming up tonight. Donald Trump creates history as the Gaza peace deal is signed, the government shutdown enters its second week, But when will it end? And the wings just keep coming to Trump as a legal border crossings hit a record low. But first, even Donald Trump's most hardened critics, the ones who've accused him of being an evil fascist, the devil incarnate, must now admit there is no one more deserving of the Nobel Peace Prize. The US President is now on the cusp of achieving what many believed unachievable, an end to the war in Gaza and lasting peace in the Middle East. And can you just imagine the face on those chronic Trump derangement sufferers, among them most of the mainstream media, when Trump gets on stage to collect his gong. It's worth it for that alone. But let's go back. This was the moment Trump was handed that note by US Secretary of State Margo Marco Rubio. The note read very close and ask the President to approve a post on truth social announcing Israel and Hamas had agreed to phase one of his historic peace plan, and oh how Trump obliged. In his characteristic capslock heavy style, he wrote, I am very proud to announce that Israel and Hamas have both signed off on the first phase of our peace plan. This means that all of the hostages will be released very soon and Israel will withdraw their troops to an agreed uponline as the first steps toward a strong, durable, and everlasting peace. All parties will be treated fairly. This is a great day for the Arab and Muslim world, Israel, all surrounding nations, and the United States of America. And we thank the mediators from Qatar, Egypt, and Turkey who worked with us to make this historic and unprecedented event happen. Blessed are the peacemakers. Of course, this peace deal still depends on Hamas not runegging on their side of the bargain, and we know those fundamentalist Islamist terrorists are a slippery bunch at the best of times, but the support of neighboring Arab states bodes far more positively than any previous attempts to secure peace. Hamas's chief negotiator in Qatar, Khalil al Haya said in a statement, we acted responsibly in relation to US President Donald Trump's plan. Today we announce an agreement to end the war see Israel withdraw from the strip and carry out a prisoner exchange. Note how to hamas innocent Israeli hostages are prisoners like the hundreds of hardened Palestinian criminals in Israeli jails, among them terrorists, to be released in a swamp. Here's how Trump himself explained the significance of this moment on Fox News's Hannity.
Speaker 3: So great for this country, for the United States of America, and that we could be involved in, you know, making ideal like this happened because it was many years they talked about peace in the Middle East. This is more than Gaza. This is peace in the Middle East. And it's an incredible thing.
Speaker 2: And families of the forty eight hostages, who under the first stage of the plan will be coming home on either Monday or Tuesday, responded with unbridled joy.
Speaker 3: Oh, would you guys have to say the President Trump, you did it.
Speaker 1: God bless you, mister President. God bless America very much.
Speaker 4: You just take care of yourselves. The hostages will come back there or coming back on Monday.
Speaker 2: And here's how Palestinians themselves celebrated on the streets of Gaza. Of course, the usual suspects in the media were still trying to downplay Trump's big victory here.
Speaker 5: Obviously blessed are the peacemakers, indeed, but it is worth pointing out this is a ceasefire deal, right, This is not a larger peace deal about a Palestinian state of any sword and who gets to rule a Palestinians and Israel gets security guarantees how and all that that is still TBD, right, I mean, yes.
Speaker 2: But you know what's really telling the people who aren't celebrating. You'd think the pro Palestine protesters who've demonstrated every weekend for two years screaming about invented and inverted claims of genocide would welcome the announcement of long awaited peace in the region. Activist group Stand for Palestine, who organize the Glory to Our Martyr's protest on the anniversary of October seven, and Sydney said in a social media post, the fight is not over until the Zionist entity caesars to exist. The mask has truly slipped and even after news of the peace agreement, and after the Supreme Court in New South Wales blocked a despicable plan to once again march on the Opera House in a repeat of those ugly scenes from two years ago, the Palestine Action Group was still vowing to take their hate march through the heart of Sydney.
Speaker 6: If there's a ceasefire in the next forty eight hours, is there still a need to protest anyone?
Speaker 7: Yes, because this goes beyond just the genocide over the last two years. I hope that there is a ceasefire, but I also am very skeptical as Israel has not actually given any guarantees that they will cease fire, that we will still need to fight to try and end this complicity with an apartheid radiation.
Speaker 2: When even Hamas can accept the deal. But they're useful idiots in the West, can't you know we have a real problem. Joining me now is former White House Chief of Staff Mick Malvainy. Mick, thanks for joining me. Let's start with this historic Garza piece deal that the President announced yesterday, which will stop the fighting in the region and see the release of the hostages after two years of bloody conflict make your reaction to this momentous news.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well it's hard not to look at it, Carolina, as just an unambiguous victory and good news and some of a rare piece of good news out of the Mid East. Yes, we can have a conversation tomorrow about how long it will hold, about whether or not Hamas will really give up their weaponry, whether or not there will be an independent third party to guarantee safety and security in Gaza. We can worry all about that tomorrow. The good news is that the hostages are coming home, and that is unambiguously a good thing. There's a ceasefire, which is also a great thing. There's progress being made. You are much closer to peace now in Gaza and in the Middle East than you were a week ago. And that I think everybody Republican, Democrat, American, Australian, gaz and Israeli everybody would think would agree that that's a good thing to have.
Speaker 2: Well, as I spoke about earlier in my editorial, there are some of these pro Palestinian activists that don't seem to want to celebrate it yet. I mean, how else will they spend their weekends and their time Mecca. What sort of action can you see Trump taking if HAMAS fails to hold up their side of the bargain in all of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to your activist point.
Speaker 8: By the way, Caroline, just very briefly, keep in mind, there's plenty of things they can get paid to protest elsewhere in the world that'll probably be put to work here protesting Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: That's what a lot of them do. Now, this is their job.
Speaker 8: Look, if HAMAS doesn't lay down the weapons, if they don't agree to the rest of the agreement, then there's going to be difficulty. But keep in mind, the leverage will be different, the circumstance will be different because the hostages will be home, and that will dramatically change I think the playing field and also sort of also impact the sympathies that maybe the Palestines have been able to garner worldwide that if they agree to a deal then back out. I don't think the Guitaris would like that very much. I don't think a Saudi's would like that very much. I don't think the Amadis would like that very much. And if they become the group that breaks this piece, then they end up being the outcast party and that's not a good place for them to be in these circumstances.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'd imagine they would lose a lot of the support that, sadly Hama seems to have garnered across the world. Mick. If it does all go to plan, hopefully and we truly see the end to this war, will this be the president's crowning achievement less than a year into his second term?
Speaker 8: How could it not be? I mean, I was always stunned, Caroline that he didn't win. He and Jared Kushner, who's also involved in this negotiation here in the last couple of days. I was always stunned that they didn't win the Nobel Peace Prize the first time around. I've said, look, love the more hate him. If his name wasn't Donald Trump, he would have and should have won the Nobel Peace Prize for the Abraham Accords. It was certainly one of the biggest things to happen in that part of the world in my adult lifetime, and the same would be the case here.
Speaker 1: Look, we played a clip earlier.
Speaker 8: In the United States where I do some television showing Donald Trump in the twenty sixteen Republican Convention, where he gave up, gave a speech in the Middle East and said I can do it. I can fix it, but only I can fix it. And here he is eight years later, proving himself absolutely right. The Biden team had a chance to do this and didn't. Obama's administration had a chance to fix things in the Middle East, they didn't. It looks like Trump was correct that he could fix it, and so far, so good on moving in that direction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's proved all but they say is wrong as well. It looks like that Noble Peace Prize is surely his this time. It has to be make a shutdown of the government remains in place for the US as lawmakers shift the blame for who is responsible. Mc Neither side is showing any indication of backing down. So what actually happens next? Is anyone still buying the Damn's spin on all of this?
Speaker 1: Oh, you know, MS are buying it.
Speaker 8: I mean, you show me how you voted in the general election. I think I can show you how you feel about the government shutdown. There's not been a lot of progress here. I think we're in day nine or day ten, depending on whose calendar you're on. I don't see a lot of progress, Caroline. The real critical first date, or next critical date, I should say, is about fifteenth of October. That's the next pay day for a lot of federal workers, including military, the United States military. So if the government isn't open by then, then those folks will not get paid, and that is a significant pain point for politicians of both parties. Keeping in mind, it's the Democrats here who are trying to use the shutdown as leverage. It's the Republicans are simply asking for business as usual to continue the spending levels from last year, which, by the way, we're Biden spending levels that the Democrats have voted for I think thirteen times. So it's the Democrats trying to explain to people, look, we're shutting the government down, and we know that costs a lot of people a lot of pain, but we're okay with it because we think we can gain something long term about it. That's a really hard thing to sell versus can't we all just go back to where we were a couple days ago. So I think ultimately the Democrats give in. The day I'll be looking for is October fourteenth, fifteenth, sixteenth, because that's the next payday for federal workers.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll see what happens with that. Let's go now to former FBI director James Comy, who this week pleaded not guilty to allegations he lied to Congress. The Democrats at claiming this pursuit of Comy is politically motivated. Mick, what do you make of Komy's plea and the ensuing fall out here?
Speaker 8: Yeah, the plea doesn't surprise me a lot. Most folks plead not guilty at the outset. That's not unusual. What's going to play out here, Caroline. That's very unique is that there's a very rarely invoked piece of American jurisprudence that allows criminal defendants to claim that the case against them is vindictive and selective.
Speaker 1: It almost never succeeds.
Speaker 8: James Comy is going to try to make the case today in this case that this was a selective prosecution against him, and he's going to offer as evidence the message that Donald Trump sent to Joe to Pam Bondi about pursuing this litigation. So it's going to be a truly unique case in American criminal jurisprudence. I still think the case against Comy is as strong as the grand jury says that it is. Keep in mind, under our system, the Department of Justice had to go to a grand jury in northern Virginia, which is fairly democratic, and get them to bring these indictments, and they agreed to do that. So this is not the Department of Justice doing it by themselves. Twelves good citizens and true have come back and said, yeah, there's basis here for indicting this man for two criminal charges.
Speaker 1: So you can't lose sight of that.
Speaker 8: But this vindictive and selective prosecution defense that we expect Comy to make is truly unique and will be fascinating to follow through.
Speaker 2: And New York Attorney General Letitia James has been indicted on federal charges in virgils following demands by President Donald Trump to prosecute her and his other political enemies. Several media outlets are reporting Mick Letitia James is a long time rival of the president, a longtime critic of his. What do you make of this decision?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's fine.
Speaker 8: I think to me, people say, you know, oh, this is nothing but revenge. I'm like, really, I mean, if you took the Democrat complaints about the charges against Letitia James.
Speaker 1: What are they saying, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 8: You're targeting a political opponent for an honest mistake on a bank application that got them some benefit.
Speaker 1: But don't worry. Why are you doing this because.
Speaker 8: The bank got paid early and there was no victims. If you change the name Leticia James to Donald Trump in that sentence, that's exactly what Letitia James did to Donald Trump. And everybody who's saying, oh my goodness, I can't believe the Department of Justice is this political. Letitia James is an elected official in New York State. She's a Democrat. She ran her campaign on a promise to prosecute Donald T.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 8: So I think that the irony is just rich and her complaints about it are stunning to me because essentially Trump is doing exactly the same thing to her that she did to him.
Speaker 2: Okaymick Bobbiny, thank you so much for joining me.
Speaker 1: Thanks Caroly.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is center of the American Experiment. President John Heindreker, John, thanks for joining me. I want to start with the fallout concerning this man. Democrat politician Jay Jones. Jones wants to be Virginia's next attorney general. However, this week, it was revealed back in twenty twenty two, he sent disturbing text messages where he mused about saving two bullets for the then Republican House Speaker in Virginia, John Is this not just another disturbing example of political violence from the left.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 9: It's unbelievable how much violence we have seen coming from the left and how much violent talk we have seen coming from the left. This candidate for Attorney General in Virginia, Jay Jones, he also talked about killing the House speaker's two young children, whom he described as little fascists. I mean, absolutely unbelievable stuff, and yet we are seeing it over and over again.
Speaker 2: I don't know how they get away with that kind of violent talk and yet accusing people on the other side of being literally Nazis and things like that. Let's take a look here at former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, who failed to condemn Jones's comments when speaking on CNN.
Speaker 10: They say that on balance, he's the better person to be attorney general, but that's up to them. But I wish there would be enough fuss of all the times that people have said they were going to put a bullet in my head right in public.
Speaker 2: John, How can Pelosi not simply just dem these remarks?
Speaker 9: Well, because the election is next month, and it's too late for the Democrats to substitute another candidate, And so if Jones were to pull out, I think they would basically forfeit the election. They probably try to know a point a substitute, but it's really too late to do that, and so I think the Democratic Party has decided to sink or swim with Joe Jones.
Speaker 2: Well, they've certainly lost the moral high ground with that. Let's move now to the White House where this week the President held a round table to denounce Antifa, a group against fascism, or so they claim. This is some of what the President had to say.
Speaker 6: It should be clear to all Americans that we have a very serious left wing terror threat in our country. Radicals associated with the domestic terror group Antifa that you've heard a lot about lately, and I've heard a lot about for ten years. Another far left extremists have been carrying out a campaign of violence.
Speaker 1: Against ICE agents and.
Speaker 6: Other officials charged with enforcing federal law.
Speaker 2: John, what did you make of the round table the President health.
Speaker 9: Well, it's interesting, you know, because the Democratic Party line is that Antifa doesn't exist. They say Antifa is not an organization, it's just an idea. Well, Antifa has sponsored riots out in front of the ICE facility in Portland, Oregon, for one hundred nights in a row. They have carried out assaults, arsons, all kinds of violent crimes. And it takes an organization to organize riots one hundred days in a row. An idea can't riot. And so what I hope happens, what I hope Trumpe will do is let's get the Federal Bureau of Investigation and have them start investigating, because we need to find out who is funding Antifa, who is running Antifa, because this is a violent, criminal conspiracy, and there are criminal charges here that need to be brought.
Speaker 2: It could be difficult, though, because it doesn't seem to be necessarily a centralized group. There seems to be a lot of i mean, grassroots people involved here. It's not all organized in one central location. Do you think that's going to be a problem for Trump to be able to have the FBI look into them properly.
Speaker 9: Well, let's find out what the facts are. It maybe that they're decentralized in the sense that there are Antifa chapters or Antifa groups in different cities. I know we have an Antifa group in the city where I live. Our office, my organization's office was firebomb last year, I think probably by Antifa terrorists. So yeah, they may be decentralized, but that doesn't mean there's no organization. It doesn't mean there aren't crimes being committed, and it doesn't mean that they aren't being funded.
Speaker 2: A terrific the fire bombing. Let's hope they get to the bottom of some of these domestic terrorists. Just on the topic, still of political violence, take a look here at Oregon's Democrat Senator Jeff Merkley, who claims the ongoing violence in Portland is fake and is being staged by authorities.
Speaker 11: Protesters are peaceful, but they have videographers behind them, and then they start throwing down pepper balls and tear gas to film it to try to create the impression of chaos where there wasn't chaos. It's Trump creating the chaos because he wants violence and chaos to justify more authoritarian power. This incredibly perilous moment for our nation.
Speaker 2: I mean John This sounds like conspiracy theory here.
Speaker 9: I mean, this is so crazy. There's video after video after video of these rioters, these terrorists, you know, rioting, committing crimes. We've all seen it. And these Democrats ads are so far gone in their hatred of Donald Trump that the only thing they can think of to say is that let's preserve order. It's not let's protect the safety of our citizens, though, it's to say Donald Trump is responsible for the people who are rioting against Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Look to end on a bit of a lighter note. It's hard to argue President Trump isn't the funniest president we've ever seen. Let's take a look here as he jokes with Canadian Prime Minister Mark Kearney in the Oval Office.
Speaker 1: This is many respects, the most important of Canada. If that wasn't where it was going.
Speaker 2: Look, we've had there's been a lot of arging, pargy between your country and Canada, threats to even make it another US state. But is this sign that there is actually a strong relationship between the two nations?
Speaker 9: Yea, Carne was really praising Uh Trump there in that in that meeting, you know, early on in the in the second Trump administration. He made a couple of comments, obviously jokes about and nexting Canada, and some people took it seriously and it was like, the US Army is going to mass at the North Dakota border and made Canada. And of course that's completely idiotic. Nobody has ever contemplated any such thing. And it's good to see that Carnie realizes at least that it is a joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's known for making plenty of them. Listen, before I let you go, I do want to bring up a great piece you wrote this week about the lines that Kamala Harris keeps spreading about how close last year's election was. Here she's again this week.
Speaker 12: It was.
Speaker 2: Now John You quite rightly claim that Harris is doing this to help sell her book. She's on a book tour at the moment. But surely she can come up with something a bit better than this, just completely rewriting the narrative.
Speaker 9: Well, something that's not so obviously false. I mean, there have been seven presidential elections in the twenty first century, and this was the third most decisive of those elections. President Trump won. I think it was three hundred and twelve to two hundred and twenty six. I suppose Harris would say that she was talking about the so called popular vote, which has zero legal significance, But that isn't true either. In the year two thousand, the popular vote margin was only five hundred thousand votes. In twenty twenty four, Trump had two point three million more votes than Kamala Harris. So she is just making this up. It is sheer fan.
Speaker 2: John Heinricher, thank you so much for joining me before we go to a break. Donald Trump this week deployed hundreds of National Guard troops across the country as anti ice protests continue to rage, cue more predictable hysteria from the left. But check out this particularly unhinged response on TikTok, in which a man actually fantasizes about ICE agents dying and protesters looting their bodies.
Speaker 1: When yours bodies lay motionless on the ground ice patch facing up at the sky.
Speaker 13: We're going to loot your corpses and I can't wait to.
Speaker 1: See those videos.
Speaker 2: These folks are truly sick. After the break, a country music star also blasts ICE agents. That's next with Brianna Alignment. Welcome back, and now it's time to revisit everyone's favorite sore loser from the US election. Kamala Harris, the former Vice President, indulged in get another word salad of a speech during an LA stop on her book tour. This week gives that time fliver helping people.
Speaker 14: Just put a lady on it, even if it doesn't change the circumstance, because there was so much about this moment that is trying to make people feel like they lasting lime.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, girl, preach, but seriously, Kamala is in a position to tell people who's crazy.
Speaker 13: Well.
Speaker 2: The White House responded to the slur against members of the Trump administration in a blistering slapdown, a spokesman telling TMZ Kamala Harris shouldn't listen to an audio recording of her cackle of a laugh before calling anyone crazy out. So let's remind ourselves of that crazy cackle, don't you missage. Kamala's fresh foul mouth spray comes after she also revealed on her press tour why she chose Tim Waltz as her running mate over Pete Bajdge, despite the fact she actually preferred the latter. Well, Unfortunately for Pete, he was gay to be a black woman running for president of the United States and as a vice presidential running mate a gay man.
Speaker 13: With the steaks being so.
Speaker 2: High, it made me very sad, but I also realized as it would be a real risk. Oh you see, it's American voter's fault for being so regressive. Can you imagine the outrage and claims of homophobia if she were a Republican candidate. Well, joining me now is elections correspondent at the Federalist Brianna Lyman. Brianna, thanks for joining me. This government shut down continues and the Democrats continue to embarrass themselves. Let's take a look here as House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries gets into a public spat with Republican Mike Lawler.
Speaker 1: You voted for the one thing we've correct.
Speaker 11: I voted for a build that gave the largest task cut to Americans in history.
Speaker 15: By the way, the average New York are getting a four thousand dollars tax cut.
Speaker 1: Are you against that? You're embarrassed?
Speaker 6: Do you want to you want to cut the standard deduction.
Speaker 9: In the fraud and abuse by the way, voting to the Democratic of New you'll ast your question pointed out that one point two billion dollars.
Speaker 1: You're not going to talk.
Speaker 15: You're not going to talk to wasted, You're not going to talk to me on and talk over New York rasident because you don't want to hear what I have to say.
Speaker 2: Brianna, What did you make of that?
Speaker 12: Democrats are holding the government hostage right now and they're trying to do everything they can to deflect from that, which includes people like the King Jeffreys, trying to have viral sound bites to make it seem like he's fighting on behalf of his own constituents and on behalf of Democrats nationwide, and that's simply not true. The crux of this entire argument is Democrats during the Biden years, they agreed, they voted on temporary extensions for subsidies for the Affordable Care Act that they knew would expire this December. When they cast their vote for these temporary subsidies, they knew they had an end date. If they had so much of a problem with an end date, why did they vote on the legislation to begin with? And Republicans and Democrats have now both some of them have agreed for a one year extension of these subsidies that way we can get the government open, give Democrats what they want, and in the next year work towards a permanent agreement or negotiation. And Democrats are refusing.
Speaker 2: Look, I want to get now into an exclusive you wrote on the Federalist which reveals an ambitious bill pitched by Republican Chip Roy, which would allow ICE agents to deport adherents of Sharia law. Brianna, what more can you tell us about this proposed bill?
Speaker 12: Yeah, chip Roy is really spearheading this fight to get radical Islam out of America. So what this legislation could do if it was passed is, first and foremost, individuals who want to come here foreigners. Let's say they are part of a mosque or type of group that is adherent to Sharia law. That would be flagged for immigration officials. That person would not be allowed to come to the United States. Let's say they get to the United States and we find out they lied, there would be enforcement actions.
Speaker 13: Taken against them.
Speaker 12: And let's say someone came here before the law took place, and we now know they are involved in a mask or some kind of organization that believes in Sharia law. There could be enforcer measures to remove them from the United States, and it's really hardening to see. Finally a legislator takes serious the fact that there are some cultures and ideologies that are incompatible with Western values, and Sharia law in particular is incompatible with the West.
Speaker 2: But do you think this could actually become a possibility one day under the Trump administration. I mean, we've seen how the administration has taken very seriously already people on college campuses that have preached hate against Jews and support for Hamas. Yeah.
Speaker 12: I think right now, given the government shutdown, this isn't going to be on anybody's top five priorities unfortunately. So I have a feeling this might need to be reintroduced a few times before a serious, successful vote could take place.
Speaker 2: Yeahough, for there's a lot going on there at the moment. Late night comedian to me Kim Or if you can even still call him that, let's just call him an activist. He's back in the news, this time claiming that his comments surrounding the death of Charlie Kirk were mischaracterized. Take a look.
Speaker 15: I didn't think there was a big problem, I you know, I just saw it as distortion on the part of some of the right wing media networks, and I was I aimed to correct it. The important thing to me was that I was able to.
Speaker 1: Explain what I.
Speaker 15: Was saying, what I was trying to say.
Speaker 1: He felt like your initial comments had been mischaracterized.
Speaker 15: I didn't feel like it was where it was intentionally and I think, maliciously mischaracterized.
Speaker 2: See Brianna, it's everyone else's fault for not understanding what he was saying there.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and what he said wasn't even hard to understand. He tried to claim that the Charlie Kirkussassen was a MAGA or a Republican. And the reason that that was so egregious and so unacceptable is there is immense amount of violence targeted towards conservatives in America today and to try and diminish or downplay the significance of the violence that people on my side of the isle are facing by accusing the shooter of being MAGA is not only insulting to the moment, it's factually inaccurate. And you know, it was the parent company of ABC News that pulled him off air because he was going to double down on his lies and on his incendiary rhetoric. It had nothing to do with the Trump administration, and he refuses to take accountability for it. So I suspect he will probably make some more egregious comments down the line and be fired.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, maybe that's not such a bad thing. I know the left is crying about canceled culture all of a sudden, they care about it. But you know, he makes his bed. Let's move on to immigration and take a look here as Kentucky Republican candidate Andy Boss says he endorses mass amnesty for illegal aliens.
Speaker 16: What we need in immigration reform is bipartisan. We need a bipartisan solution on DACA. We do need to fix that situation for young American young people who are who are undocumented, who are brought to this country no fault of their own. We did provide a a in the bill that I voted for in the Republican Congress, a legalization of that group that provided protection from deportation Brianda.
Speaker 2: Maybe Bos should be running as the Democratic candidate instead.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I couldn't say it any better myself. His position is wholly disqualifying if you want to run as a Republican today. Look when it comes to amnesty to whatever degree it is. That is a non starter for America and it's a non starter for MAGA voters. And one of the biggest reasons why is Democrats have made it very clear Beto or Rourke, Maxwell Frost from Florida that every person who is not deported will be turned into a voter because they want to legalize these illegal aliens. And when you legalize them and put them on a path of citizenship and they get it, they're going to be able to vote. And what does that mean for Democrats. It means they're bringing in, they're importing an entire voter base. The second thing is the obvious. You do not reward criminal behavior. I don't care if they were brought here when they were two. They can go back with their parents. I don't believe in family separations and the children with these families. America is not an economic opportunity zone and our immigration policy should be created to benefit the American citizen, not foreigners.
Speaker 2: Country music stars Zach Brian He's been slammed for the release of his new song bad News, in which he appears to take a swipe and ice agents. This is just some of the song, and.
Speaker 14: That's gonna come to the standing in dorm, trying.
Speaker 2: To build a house, and on build no more, but.
Speaker 1: I gotta sell a phone.
Speaker 2: Kids are all skinning all. He also goes on to sing about the fading of the red, white and blue. Now this has led to Secretary of Homeland Christy Nome calling the song completely disrespectful. Brian has now apologized, saying I serve this country, I love this country, and the song itself is about all of us coming out of this divided space Breanna. This is just a week after the NFL announced singer and anti ICE activist Bad Bunny as the next year Super Bowl halftime show. What is going on there in music and culture?
Speaker 12: I really wish I knew, And I think Zach Brian should keep politics out of his music because one, Republicans also listen to country music. But two, and more importantly, what ICE agents are doing by enforcing long standing federal immigration law as they're restoring our sovereignty. President Trump has shut the border down, but our border extends past the physical geographical boundaries surrounding the eighty Steeds. It's also about laws pertaining to.
Speaker 13: The border, i e.
Speaker 12: People who cross the border legally, whether they did it last year or two years ago still have to be held accoun and President Trump is trying to make that happen. So to see public pushback the way we're seeing it, to see violent rioters the way we're seeing it, is really upsetting because we are trying to restore our sovereignty and send the message that no one is above the law, including the illegal aliens who hoped the border.
Speaker 2: Brianna Lyman, thanks for joining me. Well, as we spoke about earlier, the US government entered its second week of shutdown and it's led to thousands of flights being disrupted. But why should any of that dampen Donald Trump's mood. Here's the President celebrating the US Navy's two hundred and fiftieth anniversary aboard the USS Harry S. Truman over the weekend before breaking out his signature dance moves, and researchers have now proven it is scientifically impossible to ever get sick of that dance. After the break, the US border has never been stronger. That's next with the Daily Wires. Jenny Tayer joining me now is the Daily Wires immigration reporter Jenny Tayer. Jenny, thanks for joining me. I want to start now with some amazing news as illegal crossings across the US Mexico border have plummeted to a fifty five year low in fiscal year twenty twenty five. Between October twenty twenty four and September twenty five, authorities apprehended over two hundred and thirty seven thousand migrants along the southwest border, which is the lowest year total for apprehension since nineteen seventy, when authority is caught two hundred and one thousand migrants. Jenny, these are amazing.
Speaker 17: It's truly incredible to see the start contrast of the border under the Trump administration compared to what we were seeing under the Biden administration. When I was downcovering that border, it was pure chaos. We had hundreds of thousands of people pouring into the country each month illegally, and border patrol agents were knowingly releasing them into the country saying that they weren't getting proper vetting. They were trying to raise the alarm bells, and they went to journalists like me to tell us to get the truth out there because the Biden administration was really hiding that information that terrorists, that criminals, that traffickers were all coming into this country, that children were being released without proper vetting of the sponsors that they had in the United States, only to find out, you know now that three hundred and twenty thousand of those children went unaccounted for, and now the Trump administration is having to retrace the steps. But going back to your point, the Trump administration has now gone to days where we're just in maybe one hundred two hundred people crossing a day, compared to the Biden administration when there were days when ten thousand people were crossing and that became the norm for a while. So this is a huge success that Trump has under his belt. When it comes to the southern border.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and people said it couldn't happen, it couldn't be branded. Look, one of the President's biggest election promises was that he would secure the border, and it does seem like he is doing that.
Speaker 17: Right now, absolutely, And I think he's going a step further too and delivering on his promise. When it comes to the mass deportation effort, they've sealed off the frontline of the border, but they've also said that if you came here illegally, there's still going to be consequences with you for you, which I think also has an effect on people trying to come to the country, trying to cross the border. So it's kind of this two layered approach to solving this crisis and to saying we have zero tolerance, whether you've been here for a couple of years, a couple months. We don't want to grant amnesty, we don't want to keep you immune from ICE attention, even if you're in a sanctuary city. And we're seeing that right now in places like Chicago. The Trump administration is going full force on illegal immigration on the front lines of the border and in all fifty states.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of Chicago, it is one of the country's biggest cities, and the situation that continues to deterior right The Texas National God has now been sent in Jenny. Obviously this is being done to quell those anti ICE protests, but can you elaborate on the situation that's currently going on there?
Speaker 17: Right? So, you had the Trump administration say we need to send in the troops, we need to send in Texas National Guard, Illinois National Guard to go in to provide protection to our ICE agents, to border patrol agents, who are on the ground, who are really going out to do the job that you know, this mass deportation plan is. They're out there despite one thousand percent uptick in assaults on agents, and they're also seeing, you know, real threats against them. Just recently, the head of this operation which has been dubbed Midway Blitz, the operation in Chicago and Illinois, the head of that operation for Border Patrol had a bounty places on his head by a member of the Latin Kings Gang in Chicago, a ten thousand dollars bounty. He put that message out on Snapchat, and thankfully law enforcement has been investigating this and you know, kept tabs on it. It's the threats that are still emerging that we don't know about that I think the Trump administration is trying to get ahead of, because we've seen things that have turned really deadly and really dangerous for our ICE agents and for Border Patrol agents, including in Dallas, Texas, where an ICE facility was recently the target of a shooting that tragically ended with two detainees being killed. Now, the shooter was wanting to target ICE officers in that facility and had noted that in several different pieces of evidence that he left for investigators to find. So these anti ice activists are really acting on their really dangerous beliefs, and the Trump administration is taking that seriously because they don't want to have any blood spilled over this issue.
Speaker 2: Look, all of this comes after Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson this week signed executive orders to create ice free zones across the sanctuary city. Mayor Johnson said the order was focused on quote, reigning in this out of control administration. But Jenny, how is the Trump administration meant to govern when he has one of the biggest cities revolting against him and his agencies.
Speaker 17: Right, It's incredible that a sanctuary city leader and that sanctuary state leaders are really doubling down on their protection of illegal immigrant criminals. That's really what they're doing here. Brandon Johnson is creating these no go zones for ice, but that really just shields these illegal immigrant criminals. Further, he's asking even local businesses to participate in this, so illegal immigrant criminals take note of that and they know that they'll be shielded by that, which is why under the Biden administration and then under the Trump administration, these illegal immigrant criminals, particularly the gang Trained de Ragua, which the Trump administration is trying to crack down on. Flooded to cities like Chicago where they created footholds for the gang. The Trump administration just rated an apartment complex that the gang was said to have operated out of, and that's kind of their mo We've seen that in the past in places like Aurora, Colorado, and Elpaso, Texas, and they shut it down, and that's exactly what needs to be done to counteract these gangs.
Speaker 2: Now, the mainstream.
Speaker 17: Media will pay these stories as something else, and they focus more on these false narratives that children are being zipped tied, that US citizens are being arrested for no reason whatsoever. But they're not showing what's truly happening on the ground, that illegal aliens for years have been protected under these sanctuary leaders and the Trump administration is actually the one trying to restore safety here and to crack down on these people and to return them back to Venezuela, which, by the way, you know, with these gang members, the Biden administration wasn't able to get Venezuela to accept them. They knew that, so they went to sanctuary cities one for protection. They came to America because they knew nothing could be done to remove them. Now that's all changed under Trump.
Speaker 2: Jenny Taya, thank you so much for joining me.
Speaker 17: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Well, poor Greta Thunberg. First, the doom Goblin found herself detained in Israel again after trying to deliver aid to Gaza again. Then she gets caught out using a picture of an Israeli hostage, Avatar David, who was starved and held captive by Hamas and it's terror tunnels. He still is for almost two years, to illustrate a point she was trying to make about suffering Palestinian prisoners. Well, Donald Trump has now announced that the Swedish activist has anger management issues.
Speaker 8: See an importing activists that we're having to data actually a great a number for instance.
Speaker 4: Well, she's just a trouble maker, you know, I mean, you mean she's no longer into the environment now she's into this. She's a trouble maker. She is an anger management problem. I think she should see a doctor. She needs anger.
Speaker 1: If you ever watch her, she's a young person.
Speaker 4: She's so angry, she's so crazy. Now you can have her, you can have she's just a trouble maker.
Speaker 2: Trump may not be a psychologist, but I think most of us can agree his diagnosis is spot on. After the break Only in America, and now it's time for a little segment we like to call Only in America. California governor candidate Katie Porter has gone viral for trying to walk out of an interview with a TV reporter after the Democrat was asked very simply what she'd do to win over Trump voters.
Speaker 13: We've also asked the other candidates, do you think you need any of those forty percent of California voters to win? And you're saying no, you don't.
Speaker 18: No, I'm saying I'm going to try to win every vote I can. And what I'm saying to you is that well.
Speaker 13: To those voters. Okay, So I don't want to keep doing this.
Speaker 2: I'm going to call it. Thank you.
Speaker 13: You're not going to do the interview with them?
Speaker 1: Not like this.
Speaker 18: I'm not not with seven follow ups to every single question you.
Speaker 13: Ask every other candidate has.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 18: I want to have a pleasant, positive conversation which you asked me about every issue on this list, and if every question, you're going to make up a follow up question, then we're never going to get there. What part of I'm me, I'm running for governor because I'm a leader, so I am going to make.
Speaker 13: So you're not going to answer questions from reporters.
Speaker 2: It's actually hard to believe Porter has been leading the race in the Golden State like this was the best the Democrats had, and just to plunge her campaign into full on crisis mode. This twenty to twenty one clip of Porter losing it at one of her own staffers has now resurfaced.
Speaker 18: Half a million Californians dying prematurely to air pollution and other problems, and the state could lose.
Speaker 1: You're out of my shot.
Speaker 9: I wanted to say that that's actually incorrected.
Speaker 12: It's not that it's electric vehicles. It's that if you don't need the commitments any Paris climate.
Speaker 13: Record, Okay, it does.
Speaker 2: Okay, you also were in my shot before that. It looks like Greta Thumberg is not the only one with anger management issues. That is all the time we have tonight up next, more lefties losing it on well, lefties losing it with Greta Panaheem