Speaker 1: Saving you a coffee, Settle into your seat, joy Metal's favorite way to wake.
Speaker 2: I was morning.
Speaker 1: Welcome, Okay, do want to say it? I was late this morning. Just say it, Just say it, get it off your chest, Off you go, there's nothing.
Speaker 3: How are you this morning?
Speaker 1: Really good? Thank you? I was late for a very good reason. I've been test driving a new car. It's called a Polster.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I don't want? It's an electric car.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's an electric car, and I don't want to use the word, but obnoxious comes to mind.
Speaker 3: And I'm kidding.
Speaker 4: Making a different show, You're making a difference, so we appreciate that.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't help with this. This car is so jam packed full of elite features that I'm yet to fully understand. But camera, God, Josh, you came in. I dragged you down this morning and said come and have a look at this, and also helped me park because I don't know how to reverse. But what were your first impressions? Well, the first thing that caught my eyes, well, what planet are you going.
Speaker 3: To pick for your interior? Aesthetive? Is that a thing?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is that an option you're currently going with? Mercuryery, yeah, venis and satin. They looked pretty cool. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So basically, it's a big picture of a planet and that will set the same temperature as that planet.
Speaker 4: Don't go the sun jokes too hot.
Speaker 6: The same ambyance as that planet.
Speaker 1: Like this car. We'll talk more about it later, but it's like a car of the future. I remember on The Simpsons they designed a car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't met his brother.
Speaker 4: Herb foolishly let him blindly design a car and it ruined ruined his life.
Speaker 1: This car will not ruin his life. It's one of the most extraordinary things I've ever driven.
Speaker 3: I've got to say before we move on from this.
Speaker 4: We'll talk about a bit later on, but there's nothing quite like getting a new car smell, and it doesn't matter. It doesn't actually have to be new when you get some I only got my first new car recently. In my entire life, I'd only ever had second hand cars.
Speaker 6: Did you never had a new car but a big old Ranger?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not. Sometimes second hand sometimes third hand carts.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The funny thing is, since he brought that Ranger, he started like wearing a cowboy hat and he's just got a little bit of straw from the side of his mack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the tray is good for all my jobs. On the weekend, bag was one of the God Joe's footy kicks off the night's Adelaide the Bombers, Yes, I've.
Speaker 1: Forgotten about that in the midst of all the Sheffield Chill Final mayhem.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh I know, hag was that?
Speaker 1: Wasn't that cool to go home watch a bit of cricket?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so good.
Speaker 4: Actually twitched on as well. Tips around too, by the way, the advertiser check him out in there each and every Thursday. Also tips dot com dote you I've tip pored Adelaide you have, I.
Speaker 1: Would would if I took him tipping, I would tippook put Adelaide oska very good.
Speaker 4: Very few injuries, yeah, a few injuries, that's okay. Es then are struck down as well. Show coming up nevs pay Bills at seven o'clock and also Battle of the Bangers this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is where you get to choose the music here on over. So we've got two songs from a random generator and we have to select which one that you can vote for. In Jody and Hazy, the Instagram.
Speaker 4: Page all right, we're away on a Thursday top of thirty two degrees across satellite today.
Speaker 1: You need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know now, I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know.
Speaker 4: I need to know what to news today to know.
Speaker 1: This is what you need to know. You know what you need to know with Jody and Hazy. So I didn't see this yesterday, but you said Prime mister Albo has trotted out some gen Z sling in Parliament to criticize the opposition all the government's proposed seventeen point one billion dollar tax cuts past in the lower House. What on earth did he say to try and seem cool?
Speaker 4: Actually, I tell you what, it's hard careping up with gen Z yep and the slang that's coming through its produced. I think you're you're still in gen Z, aren't you.
Speaker 1: No, I'm a millennial, but I am on the very very end of the cusp. Yeah, so I get half of it. This I thought was so iconic. That's why I had to send it to you.
Speaker 6: Yeah right, it made me love him even more.
Speaker 1: I mean, if my interactions with him a few weeks ago hadn't sort of started that fire. So just just to recap on that producer. Molly was in her first week here, I think so, and we didn't tell no one told you that the Prime Minister was calling through and he called through on his actual own mobile phone and it was during the French and she was like cooked into the studio, she goes, oh my god, there's some like French performer pretending to be Anthony Alberizi. Shocking, and you put him on a cold yeah.
Speaker 3: I think he champed him at one stage as well.
Speaker 4: As he came back, You're like, sorry, muscles, and he was like, it is Anthony Albanese.
Speaker 3: You were like, well, you go right.
Speaker 1: I didn't call him albow, but didn't he He was so gracious about it. Was even laughed about it.
Speaker 3: He was really that's good. So he was Anthony Alberanesi.
Speaker 4: He's in Parliament and it's criticized the opposition as his government's proposed seventeen point one billion cat tax cut past the lower House and this is his response.
Speaker 1: Well missed to speaker, they are delulu with no Solulu.
Speaker 3: Now can we break that down?
Speaker 4: De lulu delusional with no Solulu. Solution great, excellent, we can work it out.
Speaker 3: So good.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: So yesterday in parliament as well.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys saw this, but Sarah Hanson Young pulled out a massive salmon. She was protesting against the situation down in Tazzy at the moment where they're harvesting their salmon farms.
Speaker 4: And she.
Speaker 7: A farl of it.
Speaker 1: She's pulled out this massive, like met along salmon in a plastic bag. Was it Julie Bishop, I don't know who it was that it was. One of the more serious female politicians. Has just looked at her as if you say, are you are you joking? Is this a joke? Are you insane? How does she get it in there? That's my way, that's true their security in parliament. How on earth did you get that through security without.
Speaker 3: Them going smuggling a salmon?
Speaker 1: Excuse me, no salmon's what.
Speaker 4: About the salmon in there as well? He's like, what am I doing? It is parliament out.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure the salmon was one of the victims of the farming system down in Tasbay. Deal with us fluffing around in parliament fair enough.
Speaker 3: They brought it a strong.
Speaker 1: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain how all content graphic language and nudity, not that you'll see it's easily offended. Well, you're about to find out.
Speaker 3: Just how easily your father. He's on the money.
Speaker 4: There's that time where it would be just a little bit more blue, bit more risque. That's sort of you call it dirty stuff before we wholesome it up after seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and there's no better way to start the morning than talking about two vaginas, are right?
Speaker 3: Are you? Do you mean like a like a two for one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Very goodness.
Speaker 1: Is that the way boys would see it?
Speaker 3: Yes? I think so.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you want to give you some technical terms? Sure, it's called a uterus didelphus. It's a rare condition where the uterus and vaginal canal are duplicated. It's basically a double vagina.
Speaker 3: Seems very very complicated.
Speaker 4: A young lady has gone to Reddit to do a bit of a Q and A and could you expect Jodes that there's a fair few questions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got to a questions.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Currently imagine a lot of the young people out there like, how's life with a double vagina?
Speaker 6: Do you want to ask me some questions? And I'll see if I can answer.
Speaker 1: Them for you.
Speaker 4: Okay, anatomically, can you take us through it? Like, how is it structured?
Speaker 1: Okay? So, internally, her vaginal canal is divided into two separate passages, so I'm assuming it's a normal vagina. However, it's sort of a line down the middle.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, there's always a line, isn't there?
Speaker 1: Much like when you don't want your husband to come near you one vagina, you draw a line down the middle of the bed. That's your halfs.
Speaker 3: Similar or almost not even close to veggs similar? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about her G spot?
Speaker 4: You might ask, whoa That's a whole different question itself. Does a G spot exist? But anyway, you heard G spot?
Speaker 1: I knew you're gonna ask. So it actually is in like half is in one part of the vagina and the other half is in the other part of the vagina, So it split down the middle basically. But she has reported having no problem getting satisfaction. Okay ya that area.
Speaker 4: I'll got one more question for you, is is one of them kind off or fenced off or they're both in use during it?
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean? Do you know what I'm trying to say?
Speaker 1: No? So, partners have reported like they can be in one area and then deviate into the other area. She knows when that happens, but reportedly they don't know when it happens. But no, to answer your question, there's no witch's hat planted out in.
Speaker 3: The front of one kind off very could.
Speaker 4: And finally anonymously on this reddit, is it you? You know a lot about this sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fine, it's not you. I do not have one. I did not have one.
Speaker 3: You're luck out. This girl's got two. You don't even have one.
Speaker 1: That's what I do.
Speaker 4: My husband, I will say as well. Joe's and I think we've spoken about this before. One is confusing enough for a bike.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, to try and satisfy what Yeah, is hard enough? Good luck with two boys, Good luck lads.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean you say it's your dream, but when push comes to show, you don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: Actually more like a nightmare.
Speaker 4: Look, I'll say this parenting is really really hard, And I'll tell you what co parenting. At some stage you're going to blow up at each other because you've got different styles. Absolutely, it's just that that's an absolute happening.
Speaker 1: Isn't that are you saying that your marriage has come to a head over a parenting issue.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't come to a head.
Speaker 4: I know you started rolling your fingers like mister burns.
Speaker 1: Ever said somebody watched Maps last night and has a flair for the dramatic this morning.
Speaker 4: Anyway, now, yeah, it all blew up at the dinner party, I tell you. So here's the thing. So we're trying to teach one of our kids about situations and how they could handle themselves in particular situations. And I feel like my old school methods aren't quite hitting the spot in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Well, especially with your wife who was very highly evolved and is a teacher so knows how to parent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so she's teaching me as well. She teaches the kids and also teaches me from the first meets her fourth kidep.
Speaker 3: So here's the situation.
Speaker 4: We've said to one of our kids, who I said to one of my kids, if somebody pushes you, or someone tries to fight with you, what do you do?
Speaker 3: You fight back? You fight back? You respond? Am I.
Speaker 8: Five?
Speaker 4: And I basically said, look, here's the thing, mate, if someone if someone starts something, then you know.
Speaker 1: You finish your finish it.
Speaker 3: That's really old school.
Speaker 4: And then in the same conversation, Car sort of swept in like a hawk and was like, no, no, that's not what's going to happen.
Speaker 3: You are going to go tell the teacher. Okay, you're going to walk away? Or are you going to go tell the teacher?
Speaker 1: And so Kara walks away and then you whisper secondary It's like, that's deeper.
Speaker 4: And then I caught up with a very very close friend and he lives in Perth, Yes, and I told him this story, and it blew his mind because he was like, oh my god, I found myself in the exact same situation a couple of weeks ago, and his wife was the same things swept and was like.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no, you will walk away or you will go tell a teacher.
Speaker 1: Can I note at this point the pair of you have football backgrounds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I know it's a bit old school, do you know? Do you know I distinctly remember my dad saying that to me when I was young, And obviously this is sort of stuff you got to think about his parents. The things he said, her kids stay with them forever. But some of those moments that I can still hear my dad, and that was if anyone in class starts you, or bushes you, or hits you, you dong them, all right, you dong them.
Speaker 3: And I specifically him saying dong.
Speaker 1: The wha, Yeah, I haven't heard that word dong since nineteen eighty.
Speaker 3: It wasn't far after that he said that.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. It's less aggressives.
Speaker 3: Dong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dogging, it looks like you go doings.
Speaker 3: You can do that, and then the birds starting.
Speaker 1: That seems to me like it sums up the difference between men and women. Like women are pretty passive, Okay, let's talk this out in an intelligent fashion, let's negotiate, let's come to some sort of resolution, whereas men are like.
Speaker 3: That's it, just dog.
Speaker 4: I also remember my old man telling me that one time, as a young man at the pub, he got in a fight. He got an argument with someone at the pub. They literally went outside, had a fight, sorted it out, and by the end of the night they were drinking beers are best mates.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that amazes me how you blokes can just punch on and then everything's okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's even I know that's not a thing. In twenty twenty five, yeah.
Speaker 1: It'd be like, oh, you're an f whit mate, Oh you're an f whit Do you want lager?
Speaker 3: Cheers?
Speaker 4: Guys Men, Hey, we're idiots. We should always be guided by women.
Speaker 1: Wrong.
Speaker 2: And gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Battles and angers.
Speaker 1: The rules are simple. Hazy about to hear six songs from the same year they cancelected their song as a place.
Speaker 3: Think they let it go?
Speaker 1: That song is gone. Now let's get into the maga. Is that all ready to battle?
Speaker 3: Back to you and Hazy love this space. It is currently five three in my favorite channel?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, bragging brag pants. Those rules have just been explained fairly simple. We choose our song. If you let it go through the keeper, you get allocated that last song. So that's the danger of battles of bangers.
Speaker 3: Isn't it produce the year? Generator is done? It's good?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, all right, let's go two thousand and two.
Speaker 3: All right, should we get stuck into a first song? Ready? Ready, here we go. What's a good one?
Speaker 2: It's a good I'm going I'm gonna.
Speaker 9: Jump in and go.
Speaker 1: Hard breaking Jony.
Speaker 4: It's a brave selection, You've got How You Remind Me by Nickelback?
Speaker 3: Right, you're locked in. I have to keep on going through. Next monk, what's a good song?
Speaker 2: Say?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 3: Okay? Not for me? Next one one? I don't think so you like to roll the disk?
Speaker 4: Vunessa Carlton for the Wind A thousand miles unlocked in.
Speaker 3: I am absolutely locked in. And you didn't want me to say.
Speaker 1: That, did you it in? What do we have left?
Speaker 3: All right? Well that's it.
Speaker 4: We are both absolutely locked So here's the songs that we didn't choose.
Speaker 1: It is Michelle branch By.
Speaker 4: Branching wouldn't have selected that last song that was up for grabs, okay, Shakira, all right, So those songs weren't selected. So Joe's you are locked in? And How You Remind Me by Nickelback and I'm locked in with one thousand Miles by.
Speaker 1: Esseca equally happy like song.
Speaker 4: Get voting at Jodi and Hazy on Instagram. We will reveal the winning song tomorrow. We'll look at what your exam. Somebody a brand new car.
Speaker 1: I haven't got it yet.
Speaker 6: I'm test driving a.
Speaker 3: Car driving so dangerous, okay, Ferrari.
Speaker 1: I was gonna a variety of cars, thank you very much, and I was alerted to this car. It's not many people know about. It's called a Polster. So essentially it's a Tesla. So it's an electric car, and but it's the Swedish version.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it's.
Speaker 1: Like a next level Tesla. And all my friends I've got Tesla Tesla's are like, it's driving like driving an iPhone. Well, this must be like driving the latest iPhone. It's insane.
Speaker 4: I'm not familiar with like electric cars, not against them, but it's the future me either.
Speaker 1: And I haven't worked out how to charge it yet. Bridge that we'll.
Speaker 4: Come to it. Just shuck it on, Just park it next to your bedside table.
Speaker 1: Exactly right. Can I run you through a couple of the features that will blow your mind. So if you're driving this car and you start to not off, there's a camera right next to your face and it will pick that up and it will sound a siren. You can never fall asleep at the wheel. You can pause the radio. The radio is playing and you like get distracted by something, you can hit pause on the radio. You can you can pause us.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's good it's like part of it as opposed to that muting us.
Speaker 1: You know when you drive a bumper car and you take your foot off the accelerator and it just stops. That's what happens with this car. You don't have to break take your foot off the accelerator and it.
Speaker 6: Will slow down. Use your thumb to open the.
Speaker 3: Doors in a fingerprint.
Speaker 1: Is in like like that, and.
Speaker 3: It just opens up. Because that's the thing with tys as well, isn't it.
Speaker 4: It's fair everyone's very confused with opening up because you're like, where's the handles?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a little cause and it like you know, retracts and pops out. You can't see out the back window, right, So your revision mirror is a century of essentially a video what the video of the video of the road behind you? Which is extraordinary because now I'm only just realizing how much I used to look at myself in the revision mirror.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to drive you.
Speaker 1: And what about this feature there's a massager in the chair. No it's not so I didn't mind. Thirteen year old discover that. She goes, oh my god, it says massage and we're sitting in the carding sprawled back and this is incredible. You cannot crash, so if another car comes hurtling towards you, it will break for you.
Speaker 3: Well, then, what the hell is this exclusive audio?
Speaker 9: You know me, I'll find it right, I'm going to ask you as well.
Speaker 4: With all this technology, it's congratulations. It's all the touch of a fingertip. She gets to work on time this morning.
Speaker 6: Not overly, No, I was about ten minutes later.
Speaker 3: You've noticing got caught in the message.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's one of Australia's funniest comedians.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest with you. I've been looking out into the crowd and I have seen a few blank faces.
Speaker 4: It's one of the problems with intelligent comedy. It's limited by its audience.
Speaker 3: Wait, we have to say that, right, didn't you want a gold logie.
Speaker 2: I'm in a tricky spot because I like it and I hate it at the same time.
Speaker 1: He's back on our screens and we're task Masters.
Speaker 2: I love this show and I can't wait to read all the comments comparing it to the original.
Speaker 3: Please welcome to listen, Please said of the morning, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 6: The new season of Task Mask at Premius tonight, good to go?
Speaker 1: Are your set? Is it one of your favorite seasons? Is it going to be the best ever?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course it is.
Speaker 2: The latest season is always the best one, and then season four will finish. Yes, and season five, which is already in the can, that will become my favorite one too when I have to promote that in six months time.
Speaker 4: Very honest approach, Tom, You're so renowned for me a straight shooter. Can you just come straight out with it? Who is your favorite contestant on Task Master? Who's Tom Gleeson's little pet?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: In this season, I was really enjoying having Lisa mckunon. She the first non comedian we've had on and also a genuine TV star. She's won four gold Logis back when logis meant something, you know, Like now they don't mean anything because I ruined the whole institution. But it was good to have a genuine TV star on there.
Speaker 1: Oh God, do you ever ever have any regrets about teeing off on the Logis ever? No?
Speaker 3: Do you have it?
Speaker 4: Not have regrets? You just wake up every single morning with a smile and fast go. I'm so happy I did that. Well done.
Speaker 2: I went to the Logis that year, and I basically squeezed the life out of it and just sucked them dry and got everything I could out of it. It was the most pre publicity I've ever had in my life. It even would make Qsy blush.
Speaker 4: It's good because you're our Ricky Gervais, so I feel you that should be a really good compliment. Is someone who's speaking from the heart and the mind at the same time.
Speaker 1: Hey, now, Tom, we're talking this morning about different parenting styles. Hazy has a real school of thought with his young son that if someone picks a fight with him at school, the response should be to deck him, whereas his wife is more of the school of okay, No, we negotiate and we speak to the teacher and we sought things out. Do you have different parenting styles to your.
Speaker 2: Wife, Yeah, I do. My wife doesn't like conflict, so deal with that, whereas I love it and live for it. So that's a very different way of approaching these things. I mean, the advice I give my children when they have to deal with people who are annoying them at school is to agree with them. It's one of the best tricks you can ever have. If someone wants to pay you out and says you're uncoordinated. Go no, I'm heaps uncoordinated.
Speaker 3: So what Yeah, where do you go to from there?
Speaker 2: Just agree whatever they say. You've got an ugly face. I go, oh, I don't know, it's yeah, so what I'm the world champion ugly faces. Yeah, maybe you're in contention as well, and.
Speaker 1: You leave them nowhere to go. That's a good good tactic in the workplace too, isn't it. If someone's having a c you disagree with them, just go yeah, I actually just agree.
Speaker 2: Well, they're wanting to they're wanting to ruffle your feathers. The best way to have your you know, is if you agree with them, your your feathers will remain unruffled.
Speaker 6: And are you a good time dad or are you the disciplinarian?
Speaker 2: I'm both Often at the same time. It can be very disoriented, you know. I could be like, come on, kids, you know, like if you don't you know, if you don't eat your dinner and put it, put the dishes in the dishwasher, then we're not going to watch a movie. And then we watch Mission Impossible and we watch the whole thing, and I'm like, let's watch the second and the third one.
Speaker 4: Tom, thank you so much for your time, mate. We're looking forward to it, and you says on a task mask at Stralia Premiere tonight eight thirty on ten and ten play always a pleasure, mate.
Speaker 2: No, I thank so much.
Speaker 3: Jon's your your.
Speaker 4: Kids, I'm just gonna say, very very clever, okay, So maybe they's a positive to take from this situation.
Speaker 1: I've raised smart girls, there's no question about that. Maybe a little bit too smart thirteen twenty four ten. Your kids spend your money on what what.
Speaker 4: Kids can be? Very very clever, I want to say, clever, urmin cunning. So who knows what's in term for the future in bezzling all those types.
Speaker 1: Of parenting era number one hundred and forty five thousand, seven hundred and ninety one from me putting your credit card on your kid's iPhone?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, what would you do that?
Speaker 1: It actually hurts my soul to say it out loud. Why did I do that? So quite often the kids will be like, Mum, I need your card. I'm going to the shops. Mum, I need your card. I'm going to Yochi. Mum, I need drunk elephant moisturizer from Sephora. Mum, I lost my friend green. Mum, I'd like an island in Mauritius, please with a private color that sort of vibe.
Speaker 3: Okay, can I just jump in there? No more Frank Greens?
Speaker 1: Kids, what's your problem with Frank Green?
Speaker 3: Just reuse the bottle that I bought it.
Speaker 1: Otakay, okay, all right, full stop. That's the advice of Uncle Andrew. Not as cool. It's cool.
Speaker 3: I having a water bottle was cool. They are things have changed, boy.
Speaker 1: You just wait, all this is coming your way. So it got to the point where sometimes she was going down to Cools to get some milk whatever, and I was like, let me just put my credit card on your phone so it's easier, so you don't keep losing my physical card. Right, cool, No worries. That happened about three weeks ago. Yesterday I jumped online to check my transactions and on the daily that kid has been spending eleven, twelve, thirteen, eight dollars nine dollars at the school canteen.
Speaker 4: She's living, she's living like a queen, full respect to that, living a lush lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Not just that. What I have discovered there is also a vending machine at high school. So each afternoon at approximately two o'clock, I don't know she's got the month, she's three dollars seventy five, consistently three dollars seventy five, which I presume pack at something vinegar chips or something like that.
Speaker 3: Get those angie levels up to do some good learning.
Speaker 1: Every single day the vending machine. So I've called her on it. I rung right, gone, babe, what do you mean buying in the canteen and or a vending machine that I didn't know existed at your score? She's like, oh, well, Dad said I could. Dad said I could. After aerobics, if I'm a little bit hungry, I can buy something.
Speaker 9: I'm like every day, it's so clever to put it back from the dad as well, because then there might be a situation where Dad's like, I don't remember saying that, but it sounds like something I've said I would say, and I trust you to tell me if I've said that or not.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, these kids are okay.
Speaker 1: Once or twice she maybe slip through to the keeper she would have got. But every day, man, when I'm packing your lunch as well, yeah, do you.
Speaker 4: Know what as well? It's a lifestyle thing. Now this is part of her lifestyle. But this is your fault.
Speaker 1: Back in my day, I used to spend two dollars seventy five every second Friday at the canteen for my pine and that would get.
Speaker 4: You a strawberry milk, a pie, twelve cobbs, six red frogs. Oh good, changed exactly thirteen twenty four ten. And we do have Big Weggy family passes up for grabs. Last week at the Big Weggy too.
Speaker 1: By last week, I'll say.
Speaker 4: Get yourself on air with us. You get yourself past the Big Weggie. What did your kids spend your money on?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, we'd love to hear from me. Go to oh okay, eleven year old SIENA brave of you to call up well done?
Speaker 6: Hello, Hello Hi? Did you spend money and daddy's money or was it someone else?
Speaker 5: It was my almost two year old brother two years old?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What's that's clever?
Speaker 1: What happened? Sienna?
Speaker 5: So on our Amazon Alexa there was an image of his double bed and he coulicked, buy.
Speaker 3: That's good. He's like the look of the bed. Sienna thought, that's good. I regon I could do some good and mapping on that.
Speaker 1: So did mom and dad cancel it? Or it rocked up the double bed?
Speaker 5: We canceled it because the Alexis said that we have purchased a double bed.
Speaker 4: Well done, got it just in time for alerting reckless but then so responsible. Hey, CNA, would you like to go along to the big Wedgie?
Speaker 3: Yes, you double pass for you? That's na good stuff.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's go to Cyndy from all Dinger Beach. Hi, Sydney morning. Hey you guys who We're really good? Thanks? What did you your kids spent? What on your credit card?
Speaker 8: My son bought a font app for his phone and it charged me three hundred and thirty dollars? What I could not get the money back? Different spons on your phone for your apps like your Discord and you're messaging app, so you have different fonts from me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is not That is such a scam. Isn't that? That is not worth three hundred third dollars? Horrible? And then what did you go through a long process trying to get the money back?
Speaker 8: Yes, and I couldn't get it reversed that they couldn't do anything. We app couldn't do anything.
Speaker 3: Oh, my god.
Speaker 6: I mean the app couldn't do anything.
Speaker 3: Sorry, what is it like a parking inspector? Sorry? Sorry? In the machine changing?
Speaker 6: Now, these are the same people, Cindy, who are charging three hundred and thirty dollars for different fonts.
Speaker 1: How did he do it without you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had.
Speaker 8: My card on the Google. It was saved in Google. So he's just gone through not realizing and brought the up and then realized it was a description. Oh my god, I've checked the bank and gone, where's rent money?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: And just in that moment, how was your relationship with him?
Speaker 8: I was very angry for you, but obviously he was all innocent because he didn't realize what he had done. It was a couple of years ago, so a bit young and not realizing. And yeah, right, my card straight off after that?
Speaker 4: Actually did Hey Cindy, we're just going to put you through to produce a Josh. He's going to take your bank detail and then we're gonna give you I'm just kiddy. There's no exchanging of details. But we've got a big Wedgi family pass for you.
Speaker 1: Oh thanks god, Okay, thanks Cindy, thank you so much. Did you when we come back. Didn't you have a similar situation situation at home with Henry using the face.
Speaker 3: Recogd extremely fraudulent behavior.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's take a breakway all right.
Speaker 4: In the meantime, thirteen twenty fourteen, what did your kid spend your money on?
Speaker 3: We'll take more calls next to.
Speaker 1: Us, missus Adelaide's favorite way to awake night.
Speaker 3: We're taking your calls on thirteen and twenty fourteen. What did you spend? What did your kids spend your money on? Because Joe's your kids have been pretty busy.
Speaker 1: Oh, my thirteen year old's been going nuts at the school canteen and the vending machine for an afternoon snack each and every day. Because I may be error of putting my credit card on her phone. Dumb, dumb rookie error from me.
Speaker 3: It came from a nice place in your heart.
Speaker 1: I was just trying to make my life easy, but instead of handing over my physical card every time.
Speaker 4: She needed it instead, and now your kid has a dangerous addiction to the vending machine and all roadblocks.
Speaker 6: Okay, we're taking your course this morning.
Speaker 1: Gussie from worried out, that's what did you spend your parents' money on, Gussie, and just keep in mind we love your mother. Yep.
Speaker 5: All right. So one time so it was my brother's card, so when he was about fourteen, right, Harry.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Harry, Yeah.
Speaker 5: So he do you know how like apple pains?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so she had my dad's card on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And one time down like Green Milk, he just had a little eat at Green Milk with his lunch.
Speaker 3: He's his best friend, his best friend at what what were they eating?
Speaker 5: It was like, oh, you can eat like so she was like Japanese or.
Speaker 3: Yummy. So that's that's a good call, good one.
Speaker 1: How many plates are we talking here, Gussie?
Speaker 6: How many plates are we talking?
Speaker 3: How much sushi gets through?
Speaker 5: About?
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 5: Twelve plates?
Speaker 3: Twelve twelve? Wat that's expensive?
Speaker 1: Twelve or the four dollar fifty plates? That adds up?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, hey big? Where'd she passed for you? Gussie World?
Speaker 3: I'm my man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we have to go to Stacey from Worried Our Good morning, Stacy, Good morning, Good morning Stace. You're the mum in this situation.
Speaker 2: Yes, actually I was a child.
Speaker 6: Oh what did you spend your parents money on?
Speaker 7: So this was about twenty years ago. My dad's a massive Collingwood fan, and we were over at the end ZAC game and he had already headed to the luncheon and said, you need to get an outfit. What you're wearing won't fit the bill. So it gave me his credit card and sent me off into the mall and yeah, five hundred dollars later. I don't think he was expecting that I'd quite spend that. And back then, you know you could sign it, didn't need pin and that kind of stuff, So I just scribble on the receipt and.
Speaker 2: Off I went go.
Speaker 1: Bye hot pies, police black and white.
Speaker 7: Stacy, Yeah, I wore a black outfit with white boots, which probably didn't impress them either.
Speaker 4: At day, I'll tell you what status, Well like footy merch.
Speaker 3: It's not cheap.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think Stacy.
Speaker 7: Was it like I was not wearing footy match.
Speaker 6: It was an outfit to go to the Collingwood lunch.
Speaker 3: Of course, it was like, oh my god, I thought that you were dressing up in I.
Speaker 7: Did wear black and white, and he probably wore a scarf in the end, but no.
Speaker 3: I thought, how's that turning up to a fancy lie? Big old Pi.
Speaker 1: I love you Hazy, You're like, oh yeah, oh my god. That no, he brought it out for you because five hundred dollars to go to the luncheon Old School number five.
Speaker 3: Nathan Buckley on the back as well.
Speaker 6: Heytay, by the way, this is what it's like to be me.
Speaker 1: He doesn't listen.
Speaker 3: Doing my best, do my best, Stacy, go pies, Go pies.
Speaker 1: Well, Hazy, we've had a morning. We've discovered that's my thirteen year old. Has it absolutely been taking the double five with my little debit card, hasn't she? So we are tagging your calls this morning on thirteen, twenty fourteen, when did your kid spend your money? Not wisely? Let's go to line six plays because we have a call from Rosanna from hind Marsh.
Speaker 10: That's a good morning, gud.
Speaker 3: Rosanna major early.
Speaker 10: Yes, I had to chime in because I'm going to say, Jody, the older they get, the bigger the expenses. And we had a real cracker earlier this year when there was just a actually I think it was late last year when there was just a slight purchase made for someone desperate to see Olivia Rodrigo. Yes, in Melbourne. So not only the flights, not only the accommodation, but the tickets to the concert. But why not buy four instead of one? And why not by a two and a half grand worst on my credit card without permission. So there's a beauty. And do you think someone was in trouble for doing that? Miss fifteen year old at the time, she.
Speaker 3: Was just flying. Oh, because you got to live your rod Rego tickets.
Speaker 10: It was it was mind blowing. She ended up going, she ended up selling the tickets to all her friends, and she ended up paying for her own ticket and own accommodation. So there you go.
Speaker 1: Well done. Good parenting from you, because I would have been like, ah, don't do that again.
Speaker 4: Sounded like someone was jealous because they didn't get a Livia Rodrigo ticket.
Speaker 11: Have was a day, So you go.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten, What did you kids spend your money on? Jesus some good calls coming through. You're not alone, Joe, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: This is actually making me feel significantly better. Let's go to Talia from Royal Park. Good morning, Talia, good morning, good morning. Or did you spend mom and dad's money? What on?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I was from my mum's person then I can spend it at the school canteen.
Speaker 3: Well done.
Speaker 4: Okay, So Tarlia, what did you purchase with fifty bucks at the school canteen?
Speaker 11: Ten flushiest tackets of chips and some lily.
Speaker 3: Very good just for you? What did you have a partner in crime?
Speaker 11: About five of my friends as well?
Speaker 1: And Tari, what did mummy so to you when she found out that you spent fifty bucks at the canteen?
Speaker 11: She didn't find out until about three to two weeks after.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then what did she say?
Speaker 11: What did you do?
Speaker 4: Good on you, Tali, You're heading along to the big wedgie.
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Just rewarding theft here of Jody Hazy this.
Speaker 3: Morning, Tyler is clearly an example. You just got to be good at it.
Speaker 4: When I run through you Australia's funnest jobs that actually pay, Yeah, you can.
Speaker 3: I like this.
Speaker 4: When little studies like this pop up on my desk, I go, well, this is really nice because that's the dream, isn't it.
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, to live and work a job that actually pays that you really really really enjoy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So these are the top ones in Australia? Are they the top funnest jobs?
Speaker 4: The funnest jobs in Australia that actually pay. First of all, a DJ slash party entertainer. I mean estimated pay ranges anywhere from twenty five to one hundred dollars per hour. But as we know some of the DJs these days, yeah, poor, they're making a good coin.
Speaker 1: I in my next life want to come back as a DJ, because we've hosted a lot of Red Rooms and just watching you know, the likes of Topic and serial in action, it is such a high that they get on stage. Yeah, they're just like their job is to stand there and play music that they've already come up with, Yeah, but also just rev up the crowd.
Speaker 4: So that's the thing for DJ good DJ hard work's already done. Yeah, it's done behind the scenes. Yeah, you put these epic songs together and then it's party time when you're on stage.
Speaker 3: And particularly and Cyril did it for the Red Room. He was working the mic beautiful up the craw.
Speaker 1: Had his little rider backstage, which it included two lead bottles of grey Goose.
Speaker 3: You got this fancy voky. He's like, I hardly drink.
Speaker 1: And he's like, where are you staying? Thinking you might be at the Pullman or something like that someplace. What's it called, Oh, what's skyline?
Speaker 4: That's the one, Oh god, oh. Next one, video game tester. It's an actual thing. Yeah, people get paid to be a video game tester. Ranges from thirty five to forty five dollars per hour. You've got to have the ability to provide useful feedback ongoing engineers in that space.
Speaker 1: And a strong passion for gaming.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 4: Next one, a professional food taster. That's the dream unless you get something really really awful, I guess, yeah, right, other qualifications. Of course, it's in the same category as a chef. Then you're more traditional ORMs. But that estimate of pay range is twenty five to forty dollars an hour as well.
Speaker 1: Also, i'd be really scared about your calorie intake. I always think that when I watch Master Chef, Oh man, you must put on five six kgs every season.
Speaker 4: A bit of extra oil when it's about taste, Yeah, chuck a bit of extra oil on there. Next one, personal shopper twenty one to thirty two dollars per hour.
Speaker 3: I'm guessing.
Speaker 4: So that's the people who someone who's really really rich goes out says how you go out and buy me an outfit. Yeah, okay, which seems like it's fun in theory, but when you're doing it for someone else, Yeah, you don't get to keep the merchandise, and that would be.
Speaker 1: Kind of exhausting. I reckon, do you like that? Not?
Speaker 3: Do you like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And one of the final ones is a theme park job. This is interesting because when you think of working at these big places with big rides, et cetera, Yeah, you don't really get to ride on the rights. No, You've got to work behind the scenes. And I'll put this to you, ladies and gentlemen. Have you ever seen a carnie that's actually happy? Okay, they look pretty angry.
Speaker 1: No, I'm going to make you up on that, because when I was.
Speaker 3: At high school, you're a carneye. Have you done this?
Speaker 1: When I was at high school, I did work experience at Movie World, really, me and my best friend Shanny, because we were both into drama and acting and all that sort of stuff, and so we basically went behind the scenes and saw how it all worked. I saw the tweety birds not necessarily real. What is it? A man?
Speaker 4: It was a woman really ahead of its time, very much ahead of its time.
Speaker 1: True. I saw things backstage that little kiddies don't want to see. Mascot's taking their heads on and off.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. I mean, you told us just behind the scenes, just before Joe's he said, don't tell it. I'm going to tell it anyway. What you told us, Batman a bit of a dick.