Speaker 1: We got get you every morning, every day, Adelaides, Welcome to the podcast, and all week we're giving away VIP tickets to go and see the National Pharmacies Christmas pageant.
Speaker 2: If you want to be front and center, Andrew Hayes, you know what you have to do. You have to listen to the code word. You have to watch nine News nightly at six and then listen for the cuticle the next morning with us.
Speaker 3: Ah. Yes, no more early starts. Get one of these things. You don't have to get up at two am and get one of these prime viewing spots will take care of you. Also, let's go through the extreme lengths A man went to rob a store. Unbelievable stuff, but also credit where credit is due.
Speaker 2: I know we don't condone, we don't condone you know, crime and theft and all those sorts of things.
Speaker 4: But sometimes you just have to applaud the effort.
Speaker 3: What about this and credit where credit is due. We're not going to sit here and endorse criminal behavior. Sometimes little story just pops up onto our desk and we go wow, wow, skill.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: A twenty two year old man and in the States stands accused of a cunning theft opposing as a mannequin in a shop window after closing hours. So good on him, well done. Hidden among the dummy is he discreetly Pilford Duraly from the store. He went undetected by both staff and shoppers until he deemed it safe to move. The thief ventured into other departments, eventually being apprehended by security. He faces ten years if he's convicted. But I mean, well done.
Speaker 2: Do you know what's not well done in this situation? Whoever's sitting there on the security cameras.
Speaker 3: Spot on, spot on? How so this is the thing that's got me? How can you possibly be like, well, I just thought it was another man caun. What about the fact that he's breathing, his chests going up and down, and the fact that, oh jeez, that's a really realistic mannequin over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's walking through the store and he's picking up pieces of jewelry and putting them in the bag like something's.
Speaker 4: Not quite right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I sit here and I give the stuff crap. But it does liken back to the situation a few years ago. Do you remember the North Adelaide nineteenth man fiasco. So, during one of the finals. For a brief moment, North Adelaide had in a big semi final thing. It was had an extra player on the ground, right, And this went on for it as a big case and all sorts of things, whether they get stripped to points and all this kind of who ha, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But what we did eventually work out was that I think I was on the boundary at the time working. This happened for about a good quarter. It happened on my watch. I understand how these poor staff weren't quite concentrating at one hundred percent and all of a sudden you've lost aba jewelry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but also you're on the boundary going what's that mannequin?
Speaker 3: That's exactly right as well. The threat that is so consistently coming is that this could be a straight swap that'll bring this mannequin in and they're get a panel and push the buttons for me. Hence my performance as of.
Speaker 2: Reason, and I probably wouldn't if it was you were American, to be.
Speaker 3: Honest, exactly.
Speaker 5: For all kinds of accommodation in Australia's hotspots and hidden gems, check out the what if that plan your summer getaway today?
Speaker 4: What if it's uzzy for travel, You're waking up to Adelaide.
Speaker 6: Reading news?
Speaker 3: What's the news today?
Speaker 4: Snooziness?
Speaker 3: It is sometimes information overload when you're look at your phone first thing in the morning. So we thought let's just select one story each with the stories we think you need to know. M hm.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Abby in the newsroom first up, what you got? Good morning?
Speaker 5: No surprises here, obviously we're all really struggling with cost of living at the moment. And your reports come out from food banks saying more than two hundred and twenty five thousand South Australian families struggles put food on the table last year. I think the biggest thing go out of that report is that most of these families are people or with parents who have jobs, so we can you know, there was a report out yesterday talking about how we're paying the highest electricity prices as well, so there's just you know, you sort of wonder when is this going to stop and when's it going to break. I think everyone's struggling, no matter who you are and what you do.
Speaker 4: That's exactly right well and also very depressing.
Speaker 5: Thanks as yep, sorry to tick us off on a Monday. But that's important.
Speaker 4: That's okay. That's when you thought your dad was bad. It's about to get worse because Britney Spears has quit Instagram.
Speaker 3: What now will I now? Where will I get half naked ladies wielding a knife? Fixed?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Me, when I do it in the kitchen in the morning.
Speaker 3: You are so much more danger than.
Speaker 2: She's posted this on her page before she quit My Books. So she's talking about a book she's disappointed with the way it's being received. My book's purpose was not to offend anyone by any means.
Speaker 4: That was me.
Speaker 2: Then that is in the past, lots of exclamation marks, which means Britney means business. Andrew Hayes, I don't like the headlines I'm reading. That's exactly why I quit the business four years ago. Most of the book is from twenty years ago. I've moved on Britney.
Speaker 3: I just it's her book, and she's made all these outrageous claims. Whether they're true or not, that's a completely different story. And now it's like she's reading it for the first time, being like, oh, well, this is just ridiculous. It's your book, Brittany.
Speaker 2: She says again, my motive for this book was not to harp on my past experiences, which is what the press is doing. And it's dumb and silly. If you don't like it, don't write an autobiography dredging up crap that happened twenty years ago Britney for goodness sake, and then blame the press for taking, you know, a slant on it that you don't like.
Speaker 3: Leave justin Timberlake alone. It's the same, we think.
Speaker 2: Oh anyway, as soon as she gets back on Instagram doing a little dancing, the better off will all be.
Speaker 4: That's all I have to say on.
Speaker 3: Yah, because you're look at me like this is outrageous. But I need more. I need more of Brittany's content.
Speaker 4: Get enough. Wow, Ushie, come back to the internet, Brittany. That's all also, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely looking forward to that and big old comeback. I just to finish off as well. What are a bunch of lawyers? Industry reps, and health experts have accused The Block of Course, one of the most popular shows on TV, of using products they believe could be linked to a devastating health epidemic. So silicosis is an incurable workplace relate disease caused by inhaling silica dust has become prevalent obviously in recent years. So there's clearly vision of silica dust in the air. Contestants been exposed for all these types of things. It's ongoing as well in terms of studies. It's been released. But the block finds itself in a little bit of trouble.
Speaker 2: Well, they're saying it's the news best of us silicosis. Are they not wearing the rital you do not want? No?
Speaker 4: Are they not wearing the right ppe? Is that the issue?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 3: Yes, And in a game show or a reality show where it's so it's high contest, of course, it be incidents where you're not Probably I've got tradeesh and I will go through every single one. I'm saying, at every single time, one hundred and seven times, you're going through all the right safety measurements. They all say no, yeah, right, okay. So what I'm saying is it's a tricky situation that the block finders.
Speaker 5: But how good did some of those houses looked last night? Just saying I didn't want to oh they looked some of them amazing, absolutely amazing.
Speaker 3: So you're saying it's worth the city posts.
Speaker 4: Well, obviously it's not worth it.
Speaker 5: But if anyone out there has three million dollars and wants to buy house with there in Melbourne, hit me up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, there's.
Speaker 2: An open invitation this morning. I can't wait for Essays tonight because apparently it's like the most dramatic moment in the history of the show. That's what the ad says, and I believe everything that the Channel seven ads say.
Speaker 3: There's been some dramatic moments.
Speaker 5: Yeah, more dramatic than Akaimanas having a cry about his ankle.
Speaker 4: That wasn't her, it's.
Speaker 3: Not They're swelling there on the under side of my leg.
Speaker 5: Guys, I've got a headache. I'm going to head off today, jojur and are you sure?
Speaker 3: I swear mate, I'm injured. I'm injured.
Speaker 2: I can't turn up, Jason. I can't dismiss you from the show based on that toe.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I got all right there, I'll admit it. It's embarrassing news machine quiz speak.
Speaker 4: There is chamback full of prizes this morning.
Speaker 2: Valor Adelaie five hundred Friday After Concert Series, Amazon Alexa Echo Pop Smart Speaker, tickets to Cheese Fest, if you don't mind, and there's so many great prizes, please avoid the chips.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's my one piece of advice this morning.
Speaker 3: The chips would go deliciously well with some cheese.
Speaker 4: True, but better avoid the chips.
Speaker 3: Avoid the chips none the less.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Jamie from Saint Mary's. Good morning, Jamie, morning girl. How was your weekend? Yeah, not too bad. Yeah it was really good, thanks Jamie.
Speaker 3: Not long enough, am all right?
Speaker 2: Every time any of those prizes take your fancy there.
Speaker 8: Jamie, what are the prizes again?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I'll go through it again for you.
Speaker 2: Valer Adelaide after race concerts tickets, Earth Clay Studios, Amazon Alexa Echo Pop Smart speaker, and Cheese Fest.
Speaker 4: Tickets probably Amazon Alexa Speaker.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, that seems to be the big ticket item at the moment. Absolutely all right, let's rip into it.
Speaker 4: Questions.
Speaker 2: You just have to get the third one right to have a crack at the vending machine.
Speaker 4: You're good to go.
Speaker 2: What does w w W stand for in a website browser?
Speaker 9: Worldwide Web?
Speaker 4: Well done? Question two? It's an audio one who sings this song?
Speaker 3: Hint, hint, Jamie, she's bat crazy. Okay, The clue is too obvious.
Speaker 2: Question number three. You get this right, you get a crack at the vending machine. Michael Jordan won six NBA Championships with the Witch team.
Speaker 3: Definitely wasn't the Wizards.
Speaker 2: Oh no, dear, okay.
Speaker 3: Here comes Jesse just to clean things up.
Speaker 2: Good morning, morning, morning, Jesse. Okay, you get yeah, really, well thanks? You want to ask me about my.
Speaker 4: Weekend as well?
Speaker 2: Jesse, get this right and you have a crack of the vending machine. Michael Jordan won six NBA Championships with which team?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Blake?
Speaker 4: Is this hurting your soul? Right now? You're okay? Over there?
Speaker 3: You're right, Lee, Lee, before we get into things. Are you somewhat of a basketball fan?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: No, really, I will give us a.
Speaker 2: Crack anyway, Okay, Lee, Michael Jordan won six NBA Championships with which team?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I can't believe how long that sort.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 3: I thought that was even for non sports.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Lee, we need a letter between A and C please, uh C, and a number between two and six.
Speaker 4: Or C four please? All right? It's far up the vening machine. You never know what you're going to get after the weekend. Do you know.
Speaker 3: That seems to work quite s Yeah, that reversed.
Speaker 4: You got the good news on the bad news.
Speaker 2: Oh, there is no bad news because you've won an Amazon Alexa Echo Pop smart speaker.
Speaker 4: What about that for a Monday morning only.
Speaker 3: Enjoy time now for some humor.
Speaker 4: That's a job.
Speaker 3: That was a joke. That's a job jo terrible job, one of the absolute humor grates, and that is news read to be welcome.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Happy Monday.
Speaker 2: So this is the joke off. But she's walked in looking very stern. So I don't know if she's like, I mean business today with my joke.
Speaker 3: That's her joke is seriously good because my.
Speaker 5: Joke last week had to be bad because I was they slept in yeah on Friday, yes, not Friday, yeah, the friday before. So I had to do a sleep related one, which wasn't really that funnyh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that wasn't funny.
Speaker 4: It wasn't funny.
Speaker 3: But you've been so good recently that felt like a bit of a one off exactly.
Speaker 4: So now I'm back. All right, who'd like to go first?
Speaker 3: We'll kick it off because by all reports, the joke gods have been speaking. They said that Abby's joke's really good this morning? Right? And sometimes yeah, I feel like sometimes jos you make up jokes on the spot.
Speaker 4: That's not true.
Speaker 3: That is which is a talent in itself.
Speaker 4: It's not true. That's an insult. Anyway, proceed, you got.
Speaker 3: Here, we go. Well, my friend Joe, and big shout out to Joe this morning. He recently went on the Dolly parton Died. Let's tell you what it did work because it really made looking that lame joke.
Speaker 4: I like terrible.
Speaker 2: Well, so you know how you said you had a sleep related joke last week, Well I've got one this week because you know, we're not good at letting things go around here, all right, So why was the broom late for work? Why it overswept?
Speaker 4: You overswept? God's really you got this week?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: That is not fair because Joe was lean.
Speaker 5: Okay, So over the weekend, I was up at my sister's place and my little niece asked where poo came from?
Speaker 4: And I thought, she's four years old. I really don't want to lie to her.
Speaker 5: So, so you know, when you eat, goes into your tummy, makes you know, turns into what it is and then you know it comes out as poo. Yeah, she sort of looked at me for ages and she's looking at me and she went, ah, well, where does ticket come from?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 4: Come on, Joe, you got four kids.
Speaker 3: Education for jokes as well.
Speaker 2: It's a bit of confusion in our house because we were talking about where babies come from last night and one of them thought they came out at the bottom and I was correct.
Speaker 3: Yes, winning the person very different direction. All right, send us through a joke if you've got one from Monday morning O for double nine nine nine y nine. We're about on Friday. Yeah, I told you this yet unbelievable scene. It's going for a bit of a trot, a bit of a jog as we do. It's unusual for you and I go along the torrents and sometimes there's these little sort of trail bits in between the main paths. And in particular in North Ala, just near the golf course before we come out at High mush Yep, there's a bitchmon path We can go down there, which a lot of people go down there. They ride bikes, et cetera. And people always say, oh, what do you have for snakes? It's and all the types of things I've never seen a snake there on my life. Yeah, right, And I'm not kidding. At one stage, I was running along and spacing out. I've got my headphones in, probably listening to I Have the Tiger or something like that, just getting me up and about running along, and then bangs sort of snake. Second, had to step to my right. If I had I had not stepped to my right, I would have dead set trot on the snake. Oh, my big brown snake. I wasn't super big, but it was still. It was definitely a brown snake. Yeah, they're reconfronting.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: And then I've sort of dodged the right and looked back and I was like, what the hell was that? And the snake was like, you are You're so a snake. And then this is where it gets unbelievable. I swear to God, I'm not lying here. Four or five more meters, I keep on running, sort of straightened up another snake in front of me.
Speaker 4: No, okay, you saw two snakes two snakes in the space of how long.
Speaker 3: I reckon within about five to ten meters?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding?
Speaker 3: So I don't know if they were together planning something but all of a sudden, I've gone for years without seeing any snakes at all, to seeing two snakes in the space of ten seconds.
Speaker 4: That is outrageous.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. First snake is still carrying on like off in the distance. I can hear him. Yes, snakes, we get it. Unbelievable scenes so go. So I always sit there and be like, I don't even know if the snakes exist. Yeah, but they're out. And obviously it was good weather for it was sort of high twenties on Friday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So do you know what was really funny about this situation. Those snakes were.
Speaker 3: In the grass right, yeah, and doing god knows well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's slithering.
Speaker 2: They saw you coming and they had a conversation and they were like, look at this peanut who thinks that we don't exist. We're going to show him. You go first, then I'll go second.
Speaker 3: We were absolutely scared. The spoke straight. The other thing is I just sort of wonder if they sort of got back, because I just to paint a picture for you as well. Joe's yeah, I was.
Speaker 4: Moving, Oh yeah, at pace.
Speaker 3: Moving.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've never known you to run, not at pace. That's the thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know, four or seven splits. I'm not really sure. Something really really phenomenal. So I just wondered if the snakes got back to the house. And then one of them was like, you're never going to guess who WI almost trad on me was buddy Steve Moonty getting or horse?
Speaker 4: Don't you hate it when you misplaced you one? Ashes? So frustrating, so annoying.
Speaker 2: So Kadeena Police have issued a desperate plea for the owner of a tiny urn containing ashes. The small urn was found on East Terrace at Wallaroo and handed into police stands just six centimeters high.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good luck getting that back, Ben Stokes.
Speaker 2: I see, and contains the ashes of someone's loved one. In a statement, police said the urn would have sentimental value to whoever lost it. Kadeena police are desperate to reunite a lost urn with its owner.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I just love that inside the urn obviously the ashes and let's say it's a dad that's probably your son who's just left him. There's effect you're like, for gosh sake, this is the last step. You're going to spread me here or there and then idiots, suns distract done something else.
Speaker 4: It's just spread me on Wallaroo Beach. What the hell is going on here?
Speaker 2: This is not the first time this has happened to Andrew Hayes. So last year, old Coast woman was walking along the beach at Broadwater and she stumbled across a blue urn washed up on the sand, and the label on top of it revealed that the ashes inside belonged to George esther Gomurmi don't know if I pronounced that right, Georgia boy who died in twenty fourteen, age fifty five. He was cremated in Adelaide. How to end up on the Gold Coast?
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not the worst result, is it? Like when I died? I'd like to end up on the goal Ghost retired, went up to the Gold Coast. They found out that the police said to this woman that the ashes were given to his dad in his eighties. So somehow, I don't know how it's ended up on the Goldie. O, my gosh, it's quite stint up the Gold Coast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thirteen twenty four to ten. Let's do this. So what strange things have you found and what did you do with it?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh, it seems like there's a lot of urns with ashes out there that just sort of running around all sorts of different spots are not supposed to be exactly right. I remember when I was in year eight and I went to school up in Sydney and we found it their body. No you didn't, Yes, we absolutely did. So our school was near the Paramounta River and this particular body was sort of floating underneath sort of a bush on a bit of a corner and we saw it and a boy, oh boy, we gave it a good poke, a really really good poke. And it had turned out that the body had probably been there for quite a while because it was quite inflated. Yes, anyway, so obviously we called the police and everything, and then what we did find out maybe a month later was that it was probably us, saying, a homeless man, an elderly homeless man, so he might have been there for a while. But nonetheless very confronting finding a body as a fourteen year old.
Speaker 4: Were you with your mates?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh my god, no foul play, but still not something. And I was like, I'm still going to drink the water out of the Paramounta River, but.
Speaker 4: I feel great about it.
Speaker 3: It's not hitting the same, You know what I.
Speaker 4: Mean, It's not as refreshing.
Speaker 3: It's not as refreshing. Oh my god, you've got that sort of corpse sort of taste to it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So missing Earn's dead bodies turning up in a river thirteen, twenty four teen.
Speaker 4: What did you find?
Speaker 2: It doesn't have to be that grim Yeah, it doesn't have to be a body. We have definitely got cheese Best tickets for you and three of your mates to give away this morning. Cheese Fest is back the most snaggable weekend in Essay November eighteen and nineteen in Rounderpark.
Speaker 4: Get your tickets from cheesebast dot com dot.
Speaker 3: Are you What did you find? Because of course, let's not forget what Calvin Harris and Rihanna found. They may to find love and a hopeless fight. Yeah, yeah, she's.
Speaker 2: Much nicer than finding a dead body in a river, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Outrageous stuff? All right? What did you find? What did you do with it? Afterwards?
Speaker 4: Let's go to Sarah.
Speaker 6: Hello, good morning? Here you going?
Speaker 4: Good morning? What'd you find?
Speaker 6: Look? Not nearly as frightening as I was fighting a dead body, but it did take us by surprise. We were seeing to the weekend up at Nanham. Yeah, had brought a BRAINI a pair of sunny in the morning before heading up and spent four hundred bucks on the bad boys. First of the day, lost my sunny into the into the river, and we know what gets lost, They never gets found heads by a pair of surveys. Sunny has just survived the week up there, and then a whole year later, backskineing in the same spot, stepped in beside the boat, sunk into the sand and found my sunny.
Speaker 3: No, that's good.
Speaker 6: New were they They were light brand new. I couldn't believe it with all that sand.
Speaker 4: Oh that is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I'm sunglass obsessed.
Speaker 4: What brand were they?
Speaker 6: They were pairs?
Speaker 4: Oh wow, very goodness.
Speaker 6: I really felt like a winner that day.
Speaker 4: Well done, Sarah, that's outstanding.
Speaker 6: Ben.
Speaker 4: What's the strangest thing you've found and what did you do with it?
Speaker 8: Strangest thing? I found a box of Dynamo.
Speaker 3: Where a bed.
Speaker 8: That's what I was in an older band and slight carry up so where I lived, Yeah, up in more longer and I think we're about ten ten to twelve fare in years old and would always be up in the quarry.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, imagine the excitement as a ten twelve year old finding a box of dynamite.
Speaker 4: What'd you do with it? Uh?
Speaker 8: Well, in the end, in the end, we sort of told the old man yeah, and he's sort of ringing the place off.
Speaker 3: Think, yeah, that's what he said.
Speaker 8: I'm not sure exactly. I didn't hear any explosions of weak later, but I'm pretty sure the old man is talking. It was kind of funny because it was at the bottom of his cave has been blocked off for a bee hose. Yeah, and for years we've always gone maybe it would be nice to get in there and have a look and one year to be hogs this kid, he said, I opened the door and it's about a ten minute tunnel. It must have been the dynamite storage and just got forgotten.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Amazing, thanks man, amazing, appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Kenzy. What's this strangest thing you found? Kenzie?
Speaker 6: Well, I was on a.
Speaker 7: School cam and I like had a dream that I'd lost all my teeth. Yeah, and then then I woke up and there was a tooth in my sleeping bag.
Speaker 6: And the strangest thing was.
Speaker 7: I checked, and it wasn't mine.
Speaker 3: You do not want to be finding your teeth that aren't yours in any situation, as that's like the stuff out of night Mees.
Speaker 4: Isn't it. Kensy. Did you ever find out whose tooth it was?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, right, random teeth. We've got these cheese fist tickets. Who we like to give them to?
Speaker 2: I think maybe Sarah, because that is an outstanding fine of four hundred dollars. One year later in the water, you would have thought they were gone for all money, Sarah.
Speaker 6: Winter today, thank you the gift that keeps giving.
Speaker 3: Coming up, Sarah enjoy Sarah, thank you.
Speaker 4: Well done. My really it is so time for it. Let's go girl.
Speaker 3: Yes, the girls have assembled, minus producers.
Speaker 1: Zoe.
Speaker 3: He's feeling a little bit under the weather.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love this, though these are dilemmas that are quite often pertinent women. However, you're not excluded from the conversation, Andrew Hayes, because we do value your opinion in this situation.
Speaker 3: All it took was Zoe's absence. I'll take that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all roll up. I'm like your AFL Choris.
Speaker 3: Hurts because it's true.
Speaker 4: Dear Abby from the newsroom.
Speaker 2: You are in your thirties, you are happily single, very happily getting some unwanted attention today.
Speaker 4: Anyway, we might talk about that another day. Yeah, Now, what's the situation you find yourself in?
Speaker 5: So I caught up with a friend who she actually said, goes. I will allow you to use this story. Obviously, don't say names or anything. But she's in a bit of a pickle. So essentially, there were two couples yep, her and her husband, another couple who were married. The other couple have gone through a divorce, right, and it's been quite messy. So the woman has wanted to keep it really level playing field all the rest of it. But he became quite nasty in the divorce, right, So obviously it's really you know, they don't hang out as couples anymore. It's been really really messy. But he the couple that split, he is now getting free married, right, and he has invited the couple that they used to be friends with. Yes, so there's this She feels her husband wants to go yep, but she is in this space of you know, he was so horrible during this divorce. I don't want to be supportive and go to the wedding. Yes, so her and her husband. It's now causing a bit of friction between them, right, and you know I saw her yesterday and she was.
Speaker 4: Really teary over it.
Speaker 5: So my question is to the people of Adelaide and you guys, can you be friends with an ex? But more so, can you choose sides if they split up? Do you have to choose sides?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And can you be friends with people who have have split still Andrew's little hands in the air, do you want to get involved?
Speaker 3: I was just going to say, I remember, because I'm so close with Justin tim Blake. I remember when Justin and Brittany different directions.
Speaker 4: Which way did you go?
Speaker 2: In the end?
Speaker 3: Brittany?
Speaker 4: I look forward to reading about you in her tell All memoir.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think i've chapter sixty seven or something like that. Yeah. It all depends on circumstance, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, that's that's sort of what I said. What do you think, Joe? I think this is very not black and white, and it can be a little bit gray.
Speaker 2: I've had situations like my ex husband got remarried, and I've had situations where I've had girlfriends who didn't.
Speaker 4: Go out of loyalty to me, so it does happen.
Speaker 2: My first piece of advice would be for her to call the ex wife and just say, this is how I feel, and I feel really loyal to you and I love you. You're my girlfriend, but this is the situation. I don't want it to cause grief with my husband.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a tough situation. This is a confronting conversation.
Speaker 5: And if you ring her and she says, i'd be more comfortable that you didn't go. Yeah, you know, maybe there's people out there who she might it might have been, you know, she might not care. But by the sounds of it, my friend was so upset. Some other sounds of it. It's pretty raw, It's pretty.
Speaker 3: This is the wedding, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love a wedding.
Speaker 4: Oh don't you? But you wouldn't.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't matter to you who it was, where it was so wrong who You're going to the wedding because you love weddings X three x's ago.
Speaker 5: I could marry, I could marry a sprinkled donor and Andrew Hayes to be there on my guest list.
Speaker 4: There's number one.
Speaker 2: But is it unfair of couples to expect people to choose as well two sides? Because I think, like I think when you go through a separation or a divorce or just a breakup, I wouldn't want to put people in a situation where they feel uncomfortable. Yeah, but you reckon like it's it's whatever happened between me and that person is our business.
Speaker 4: You don't have to feel like you have to choose sides. I don't know, it's a tricky one.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Have you been in the situation and you feel like you have to choose? It's very situational, but a confronting situation. Nonetheless.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Tam from Vail Park, Good morning. Have you been in a position where you had to choose sides?
Speaker 4: Tam?
Speaker 9: Yes, I actually have a right.
Speaker 4: What happened.
Speaker 9: I went to school with this girl and I met her partner as they were together in high school, but growing together, they eventually became very toxic and lip Yeah together, but she became very toxic, right, but he because they have cues, it was very difficult. He kept having issues with the I just removed myself from the situation from both.
Speaker 3: Of them, just so you didn't even choose, you didn't choose complete different direction.
Speaker 9: Well, I chose the guy at the end. Yeah, but it became then it just becoming so toxic, which affected our friendship.
Speaker 3: Yeah. See, that would be tough. That would be really tough. Where obviously you can have two different stides of the story. Unless there's someone who's completely in the wrong. Then you're going to have him saying oh blah blah and her saying oh da da da, and you're in the middle. That's tough.
Speaker 4: But this is the thing.
Speaker 2: No one knows what goes on behind closed doors, right, so you can have one person saying he's done this, the other person saying she did that.
Speaker 4: RADI rah. Who's to say exactly what went on?
Speaker 2: Hm?
Speaker 4: Tough one, isn't it a tough one?
Speaker 2: Keep the text coming through four double oh nine one nine at nine, one at nine.
Speaker 4: We'd love to hear your thoughts on this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey, Sam, We've got a little Amazon Alexa Echo Pop smart speaker for you there, mate, if.
Speaker 9: You like care cool, appreciate that good stuff.
Speaker 4: So nice. I still don't know who scaractic.
Speaker 3: Distance yourself from a situation and sometimes you get rewarded.
Speaker 4: Exactly right, Alexa speaker.
Speaker 5: A little.
Speaker 3: You tell me you've built a time machine.
Speaker 4: On this daisy.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't have done that, le'd that'd be a lesson for you. Oh, just stop doing those things that you did on the weekend and.
Speaker 4: Stop telling us that you did them, and then we wouldn't have to judge you for it, you know.
Speaker 3: Stuff, all though, He's an opportunity to redeem yourself via on this days he learned this stuff and live a more wholesome week. Twenty third of October, let's go back to nineteen seventy six. The beautiful Ryan Reynolds was born in British Columbia, Canada. Today's's forty sixth birthday.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna give you a chance.
Speaker 1: We all lay down your firearms in exchange for preferential bordering, ungentle possibly even loverlike treatment.
Speaker 4: I'm just wondering if him and Blake Lively could be a more perfect couple.
Speaker 3: Yea, and they take the mickey out of each other on social media and stuff. Yeah, because it's like, oh look, I took an all photo of her heart. It's like, yeah, mate, she still looks amazing. It's that's not the point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, I guess what Your wife is not ugly?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like Blake Lively's picking her nose and it's not coming out of the other No, And like, how's she still good?
Speaker 4: Look, she's so sexy, I believe.
Speaker 3: Nineteen eighty eight unlucky thirteenth floor incident occurred. So a dog fell from the thirteenth floor of a Buonos Aires building, landing on a seventy five year old woman, who was instantly killed. As a crowd gathered, a bus knocked down a woman and a man who saw both incidents drop dead from a heart attack.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, you've absolutely maken that up.
Speaker 3: That's actually happened in nineteen eighty eight. It feels like the plot for a final destination move.
Speaker 4: That's insane.
Speaker 3: Your times up, your times up, your book gone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then the domino effect. You book, you book, a footbook.
Speaker 3: Fall over another person. They're dead, they fall over another person. Death. Two thousand and one, Apple announced the release of the iPod.
Speaker 4: So called an iPod or the iPod nano. That was the smaller version, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're really killing it if you have an iPod, like that was the that was the big thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you'd hit the shuffle button. You never knew what you were going to get or what CDs.
Speaker 3: I remember CDs got that Discman number one song ocd Over twenty three, nineteen ninety seven, Spice up your life by the Spice Horse immediately. Please look just about do it for us. It's been a very very big morning. You just feel like tomorrow Tuesday, Nova's birthday pay day might just go off and reward some one thousand bucks just for having a birthday.
Speaker 4: Just feel like every time you do that you jinx it a little bit.
Speaker 3: No, we got the one reading out the envelopes, So how about you do us a favor and let the match up? Please?
Speaker 4: Okay, sweetie God say don't you sweet me?
Speaker 3: Is what people usually say to me. It was fun saying that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, the Monday Morning Jove Coff was a hit this morning and credit work credits due Abby delivers.
Speaker 4: Once again, you've been a little bit cocky about it. I will say that. So you know, I'm just taking after Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I'm trying to pup you, uppy abs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just maybe just the general vibe of arrogance between you two when you do have a victory, is yeah, quite extraordinary.
Speaker 3: No, no, we're playing songs a song song song tomorrow.
Speaker 4: No, no, here we go again?
Speaker 3: Is the joke off? Enjoy Monday