Speaker 1: Hello, welcome to the podcast. No I do, Larry, You've got to go and records, Mads. But hey, you look lovely yesterday at the races.
Speaker 2: Thanks so did you?
Speaker 3: That felt forced?
Speaker 2: But I'll take I can't even remember what you were. I can't remember what anyone wore. It's been a lot of suits and a lot of dresses this week, hasn't it?
Speaker 3: A lot of dresses? It looked nice yesterday.
Speaker 2: Everyone lady's day. It's always a bit fam isn't it.
Speaker 1: I thought you stayed a cool vibe to it. Yes, Darby was just a little bit Darby's nice.
Speaker 3: It's just moren elite, fined, isn't it? It is refined? The days are very different. I've got our photos from the Channel nine. How they look about that? A look?
Speaker 2: A squeeze on an email or a text? Can you just forward them to me?
Speaker 3: Terry thought to your sister, was my wife? No, you've got no he came up?
Speaker 2: How long has Terry nine? Case? He's done?
Speaker 3: That's what I said for fifteen years. So Terry came up almost twenty Clinton, would you like to photo.
Speaker 1: With your wife? And I said, my wife's not here. Who'd you think was my wife, and he said, oh my god, I don't.
Speaker 3: Want to say no.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't tell us no.
Speaker 3: But then later in the day he came up to me, He'll kill me for saying.
Speaker 1: This, and he goes, it was Casey clint sister, And I said the Lawrence said it would have been Casey because you know it, and he said, yes, but I didn't recognize it today, Clint.
Speaker 2: Are you buying it?
Speaker 3: I'm not buying it.
Speaker 2: We've both worked at I've worked channeling for eighteen years. I know the channel line stuff better than you know the channel line stuff. Leave Terry alone?
Speaker 3: What took me?
Speaker 1: On the Today Shows a lot of Jane's birthday Today, they're on the bubbles fucking selfie?
Speaker 3: Is there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? She flew home last night. We're doing a podcast, but Jase is also watching Today Extra.
Speaker 3: She's lovely, lovely?
Speaker 2: Did you for me the photos? So everyone is going home today to fix their relationships? That there, My Paul's happy.
Speaker 3: Jack, we're experienced boy. Jack leaves today.
Speaker 2: Jack's last day.
Speaker 3: Jack come in and say goodbye, Jack?
Speaker 2: Could you get.
Speaker 3: Jack houses to get me? You know Jack used to work at the other station.
Speaker 2: Did you work experienced?
Speaker 1: Jack's last day, Jack, having you around the building, I want to know what's in your notebook?
Speaker 2: No, no, we're burning the notebook. Jason said, too many things off air that can't be in the notebook. Is that true? Joke?
Speaker 4: There is some choicy notes in here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of it. I said, don't put that down, A lot of I said, don't.
Speaker 4: No, No, that's okay. I didn't write that stuff down.
Speaker 3: We write the other stuff. Jack.
Speaker 2: He's going to get himself canceled one day, Jase, isn't he?
Speaker 4: Jack?
Speaker 3: Is it true that you were to let our staff into the building today?
Speaker 2: Yes, so you were the first one here. I was the first one here and none of them had their keys to get in.
Speaker 3: What's sind of operation? Do you think we're running here?
Speaker 2: How do you rate it when you compare it to other radio? A good one, A good one most of the time, one that knows how to have a good time.
Speaker 4: Today it was a bit, that's all right?
Speaker 2: Which part was? It was when I was lying on the floor singing the flintstone over and over the the day.
Speaker 3: When I was waving two zuper doopers around trying to panel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that that was interesting, true.
Speaker 2: Jack's going to give us an air check for the week.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jack, all right, the strongest moment, moment.
Speaker 2: Highlight and low light.
Speaker 4: I loved the interview with Jamie Oliver. That that was good.
Speaker 3: It's a nice photo.
Speaker 2: We're talking about something else getting an air check.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like Jamie Oliver. Bit that was good.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's what's an area we can work on?
Speaker 4: Jack? Where do I begin?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, your a professional show. Honestly, because I'm a listener, I'm a fan of the show first and foremost fan of the show.
Speaker 3: Feels forced, doesn't.
Speaker 4: Honestly, did you choose to be here?
Speaker 2: Someone forced you to be here? Apparently he chose for you. Just we've loved having.
Speaker 4: The most people here, all the producing team so lovely.
Speaker 2: And now produces awesome team. They're a hot mess today, Perry, what was that? Have you got any feedback for Jack?
Speaker 4: Jack?
Speaker 2: He's been on mute his microphone must have been daydreaming.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I was thinking about moving the cameras around in the studio. I have no feedback for Jack. He's been very lovely and very contribution. The way he's been great. He wanted to look at every area. I mean he didn't, he didn't look at digital content all that much. He wasn't all that interested.
Speaker 2: But it makes two of us. I don't know how to do that either.
Speaker 4: Like films, he did very well.
Speaker 5: It's very steady footage, which is Jack. Yeah, some other members of the team.
Speaker 1: Would you like us to keep your mind if a spot came up on the team?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Really? So you'd like to be a producer with more civilized hours though? Do you would you like to drive?
Speaker 4: Or like? This is perfect? You don't mind them all crazy?
Speaker 3: Reported?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were actually answering the phones before, and I was like, not one of our production teams sitting out on that desk and work experienced.
Speaker 3: Jack is on the phone.
Speaker 4: To be seen.
Speaker 2: There's nowhere to be seen. It was just the work experienced get out there. Oh wow, you're a morning person.
Speaker 3: What are you doing up at four thirty in the morning.
Speaker 4: You don't know what? Actually, other job? That's my other job?
Speaker 2: What's your other job?
Speaker 4: Okay, it sounds really weird. I make calls for deaf people. Oh what do you mean? I work for a place called the National Relay Service. What do you that's the government? I work for the government.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it they're tapping out phones that's an amazing job. What happens? Do you go to people who are hearing impaired's homes and no?
Speaker 4: No, no, So they like come to they like type through what they want to say when you read, and then I read it out. So I like I call banks everywhere across the country.
Speaker 2: And there is that's amazing voice. Why do you do it at four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's what time. I'm not because he wants to be up at that time.
Speaker 3: Transferred to.
Speaker 4: Work together. I work with my mother. No wonder you want to get out Jack, there's a position going.
Speaker 2: Is there anything you wouldn't do? Because I'll just put my eyes on his his out for jobs around you.
Speaker 3: How do you think you'd go with a team raced?
Speaker 2: I think you'd be a hoop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 2: Everyone will be like, oh my god, that's Jack, the work experience kid. Let him go. You know, if you ever got a job here, we would call you work experience Jack for I know, yeah.
Speaker 3: You know how it works.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's an amazing thing you do as another job?
Speaker 3: Question are you I'm not if you're allowed to talk about it, but have you got any memorable calls?
Speaker 4: Oh, like if you talk very broadly. I've made calls to brothels. Oh yeah, yeah, that's the quite interesting calls.
Speaker 2: What talk dirty talk a little bit.
Speaker 4: You have to say, we'll ask about who's on and stuff like that, and you have.
Speaker 2: To get the dates.
Speaker 4: Have tut that through people sorry.
Speaker 2: Hearing impaired, and ask questions on you can on Oh they asked for specifically, and then they make a reservation.
Speaker 4: Brothel walking, I don't know if it's walking.
Speaker 3: I think you need a book a bit.
Speaker 2: Oh, you need a reservation like a hairdresser.
Speaker 3: Sometimes there are a capacity to twelve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought you just walked in.
Speaker 3: How do your book a seating for? You know, like at a restaurant when they're like we need to.
Speaker 2: The amount of time, I imagine the menu or is it remember the one across the road from us at the fifteen minutes.
Speaker 5: It's like it's like urban spoon, open table, opened the table, that's spoon.
Speaker 3: The question when you were a long time ago urban soon when you read candy and you're like, hey, how much for I know a service? The service?
Speaker 2: What was that one across that was the fifteen minute blowing?
Speaker 3: So it's like how much of the blow and go. Do they think it's you asking or do you say Hi, I'm ringing?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Does that I introduced myself?
Speaker 3: Can you do your intro? Are you allowed to do this?
Speaker 2: Okay, don't say anyone else's names. He's doing a fake intro.
Speaker 3: I'm not Maybe just make up the name of the service.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the I haven't done it in so many datesh mate.
Speaker 3: I haven't done in so many days. Ship I forgot Hello.
Speaker 4: This is really officer Jack from the service. I have someone on the line for you who is deaf, harder fearing, has a speech communication difficulty. Maybe recorded for quality purposes, Please advise if you don't want to have your core recorded.
Speaker 2: Or some calls they wouldn't want to record.
Speaker 3: Candy would say, that's a no from me.
Speaker 2: Well that's an amazing thing you do, Jack es.
Speaker 3: People think you're selling something when you start.
Speaker 4: Do you know how many times I get half yeah, you think you're a scam, and it's like, yeah.
Speaker 2: We're well done.
Speaker 3: What a great service.
Speaker 4: That's really interesting and no one knows about it?
Speaker 3: And do you have regular people?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess it's one of those things you probably don't need to know about. Unless you need it.
Speaker 4: But it's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you know, you know, and you work with your mum.
Speaker 4: I do literally right next to her.
Speaker 2: Every single You don't seem thrilled about that?
Speaker 4: Where it has it stays a cracker?
Speaker 2: When did you meet his mom about her?
Speaker 3: Is it awkward to hear him? I'm on the phone to the brothels D.
Speaker 4: D Yeah, yeah, actually, or there's one funny story because we've got to read a lot. You know, there's words and all that week we see there was the word chow, but mom didn't know how to pronounce chow. She said. Your caller said, thanks, have a great day. See ol not chow. See see, I love your mom. Sorry, she's going.
Speaker 3: To hit me for that. I think you can go through no reckon, that's fine. It's see how.
Speaker 2: How And she sounds so confidently Italian swep on your mom.
Speaker 3: That's funny. Mm hmm. Yeah. We've got a brainstorm, meaning we've got to get to hold before you go little.
Speaker 2: Thing, Oh no, we should be buying you in an apology.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, and another little red box?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, who gets a red box?
Speaker 3: What's in the red box? What's in the box? I like his humor. He's a big cooked what's in the red box speaking?
Speaker 2: What you need to?
Speaker 3: What are these? No? No, no, what are these? These are the buzzes? They're not alight.
Speaker 4: I love raspberry drops.
Speaker 2: That's what I want to play right now.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's one of the.
Speaker 2: You brought us all in Ballarat.
Speaker 4: I'm from Ballarat, so I brought you some about world famous Raspberry drops from Ballarat.
Speaker 3: Are raspberry drops.
Speaker 4: I've never had chaser.
Speaker 3: World famous.
Speaker 4: Well the world to go to when you're in primary school, you go to soveregn Hill.
Speaker 3: They're wonderful. I suck there. You can't punch.
Speaker 4: What's on the Okay, there's four, there's four of them. One I've got plans so you guys can record whatever you want. I definitely don't work for the that's one you can Jack, Ye get it? Daddy said that one to.
Speaker 2: That one that buzz if you hear it, it says, get ready.
Speaker 4: Get it, daddy, get it? Daddy.
Speaker 3: I want that one. That one on what else? Jack?
Speaker 4: And one more?
Speaker 3: Do you respect Jess?
Speaker 4: Just say.
Speaker 3: Do you respect Jos?
Speaker 4: You respect.
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Get it? Daddy? That one it says.
Speaker 3: Can I get one? It says I want some treats.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll record it.
Speaker 2: Needs to say. Here we go, he needs to say.
Speaker 3: It needs, he needs wants. Okay, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: We're recording again. I fucking t let's say the resp I need some fucking tree.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 2: Well done, Jack, Jack Jackie, Wow done, Jack Jack Jackie, well done, buy some Jack the Janet Jackson, Jack Jack Jackie or.
Speaker 3: Jack Johnson, Jack Johnson. This is song Jack Jackie Jackie.
Speaker 2: When you touch your mask.
Speaker 4: They're lovely. That's bye bye, oh Jackie, Joey. I woke up with your name on my lips. Jack, I woke up with your limbs. Thank you, Jackson, Lauren.
Speaker 2: Jackey, thanks Jack Wick experience Jack Jack Jackie, Jack Jack Jackiey.
Speaker 3: You are welcome back any time. Jack most of the time. Most of the time when Jez gets supported because he's missus.
Speaker 2: Ladys, just a welfare check on J's playing welfare check.
Speaker 3: Ch is out of ten.
Speaker 2: That's not bad.
Speaker 4: He's coming back.
Speaker 3: Brodie, you got a home to go too.
Speaker 4: I'm coming to your as Jason.
Speaker 3: No, you're not. I still not number what because it ends up going We're getting too better. My