Speaker 1: Five a football match day highlights thru and you can spear it up towards the square. Stengleed dangerous hair and he takes the mark on Bond nonchalant. He just walks around on his right over his shoulder and kicks the first back towards the edge of the square. Oh Ken got lost and he comes a crumb and a goal. Beautiful football matter two goals three. They're all over him at the moment, Dowling. He goes along with his right leg in the pocket. Murphy's got away and he's taken a mark.
Speaker 2: On his left leg.
Speaker 3: He's kicked that beautifully straight through the middle, gets it out the Shoal Shoal has a flying shot at goal. Foggity in front, apologized he got to be a free kick Darcy Foggity, beautiful leg, puts it straight through.
Speaker 1: He's thirty fourth goal for the year. And there's an overlap situation with Cameron. If it sits for him, he could run into the open goal. He's got a handball option, but he had all day and run around on his left and kick the goal.
Speaker 2: He goes along with his right leg, gonna fly by Walker.
Speaker 3: He's still the Crow's best forward will Taylor Walker disease it through, well done the Texan.
Speaker 2: The Texan gets he's sick and bullings up the forward line.
Speaker 3: Foggedy was strong Gays he's crubbing his feet. Outstanding. God, he's taking that position really good. Goal goes forward to Philthorpe. It's like picking a cherry off a tree over the top of Guthrie. My got thrilled as they've had a few and still thought goes bag.
Speaker 1: Big massive players that got out the back though, and Cameron sockers it through Jeremy.
Speaker 2: Cameron has kicked free.
Speaker 3: He goes in, judges his back left leick to the edge of the square.
Speaker 2: Big back by Phil Thorpe. He is worrying them in the forward line. Margins two points.
Speaker 3: Henry will pop the ball over the close going back as Cameron, he'll run.
Speaker 2: In and he'll kick five.
Speaker 3: He doesn't so easy, Kena, Oh, this cross everywhere.
Speaker 2: Fogginy's one. He's gonna player in the goal squere he can go towards goal.
Speaker 3: Oh he kicked the ball shortening foun Ragelley and he's marked on the goal line.
Speaker 2: Puts it through and guess what the margin is? Back to nine points.
Speaker 3: Clever out of the side of his boat, puts it in front of Rochelle.
Speaker 2: If you can sit with him, he can get two in a minute.
Speaker 3: He's got a margins four and Rochelle says to the crowd, show me the money, these fingers, show me the money.
Speaker 1: Jerry Maguire crouch inside fifty. Rochelle goes in the air again. He rides the tackle and works the handbolder. Murphy now Salga father in front, Adelaide lead and spirit into the pocket. He wants filp pop strong hands takes the mark. He now rolls out on that ride. But Riley delf Up puts the hands to the ears and says, can you hear that?
Speaker 2: That's the sound of a boilover? He goes forward. Oh the fuck of the goal? Life like Neil Neil.
Speaker 3: Now the members stand in from fifteen meters flank.
Speaker 2: He's kicked at march and four came on pews as inside fifty.
Speaker 1: He tugs the kick across the face and at the back it's Dempsey dowling with him, gets at the stingle to turn Bond inside out. Dempsey finds a bit of space. All of a sudden, man, I can have a shot at gold. In fact, it's humphrees and the Cat's lead. Crow's got plenty of numbers behind the ball. Kenn Mark been taken. He's coming in from the side.
Speaker 3: It's Cabrad the five goal star.
Speaker 2: Well, he's not gonna do a drop plenty, He's gonna kick it around his body. Margin five. He's got five, margin's eleven. Well done, Crows. They were valiant. Lliant's not good enough. He's longer gonna win. He's a star. He kicks six.
Speaker 1: Phil Thorbe he's been amazing, takes it and waste no time, gets it a fog and even he ran directly into trouble. Now Lad's got it Raschelley across his body. Doesn't have the distance Chelle it does. He's kicked a goal with twenty four seconds remaining on the clock. Could we it's gonna be a five point margin. The Cats are gonna win. The streak goes on.
Speaker 2: Adelaide lose. Well, it wasn't the game we expected to be calling. Let's be fair.
Speaker 1: Adelaide and Geelong dominated early, hit the lead three quart time, Crows are in front and it took some Jeremy Cameron heroics Lake to win it for the cats.
Speaker 2: Oh, dear Remen