Speaker 1: Jason Lione on No.
Speaker 2: One hundred.
Speaker 1: Well, good morning everybody, and happy Friday.
Speaker 3: It is Happy Friday, Happy Fridayday. Now we're a little rattled because we are not in our regular studio. Your day mate, you sound like you're you sound like you're in a bathroom somewhere.
Speaker 1: It's very echo your day mates. We are in Queensland with the crocodiles.
Speaker 4: Can you see me out the window?
Speaker 5: Someone hasn't come up here yet.
Speaker 4: Freaked out by them.
Speaker 1: So here's the guy. We had to come up for a little work function which is on yesterday afternoon.
Speaker 5: That we can't believe we're asked to speak.
Speaker 4: It's about, it's about, it's being inspirational.
Speaker 1: That's the one.
Speaker 3: I just saw it on the thing saying expect big laughs. Oh boy, they booked the wrong people.
Speaker 1: So we came up yesterday and did a little conference saga, and then all afternoon all I wanted to do is see a crocodile.
Speaker 5: No you didn't. All you wanted to do was go and sleep.
Speaker 1: Apart from that, like I want to see a crocodile. I even went to see Debbie at the tourist center. She said I won't be able to fit in a crocodile tour today. Before the plane, I'm devastated.
Speaker 3: Well you wanted to go to that crocodile farm? Thing said, nah, you got to see him in the wild.
Speaker 1: Were surrounded on a boat where they're slimming against a boat and it feels like it's actually going to get on that.
Speaker 4: We're surrounded by wetlands and mangroves, aren't we so.
Speaker 5: Yeh off my handbag in it? Yes, table in the restaurant straight off the edge.
Speaker 6: We should have send you in this for a little paddle and just see how you go, you know, just just a little experiment.
Speaker 4: I'm sure the people in Melbourne would love it.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest.
Speaker 4: You don't think there's any in.
Speaker 1: There yet to see him?
Speaker 3: How hard have you looked? You went for one walk and the tide was whyet I know?
Speaker 1: So I thought, if they're going to be out, it's there.
Speaker 5: No, they went sun baking is today.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what's worse getting taken by a crocodile or wearing the stinger suit and being seen a public in that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, or being having to be pissed on if you get a sting is that what you do? A little bit of urine or vinegar, whichever you can get.
Speaker 3: Is that still a thing or was that an urban myth from the Gold Coast in the nineties.
Speaker 4: I think people are still doing it.
Speaker 1: There was crocodiles at Didy's house.
Speaker 4: Gets starn or not.
Speaker 1: We've got a huge show coming up today. We've got tickets to Bruno Mars up for grabs. We got a lot to get across. Let's get into it. This is Chapel Rowan and Pink Pony Club. You are a number one hundred. It is Jas and Lauren Clint here as well. We're doing to thanks my mates to Shelready Express. We laugh from Cans this morning.
Speaker 3: We're in Cans with a croc dull. We had to come up here for a conference that we spoke at Clinton. You and I traveled together in the uber on the way. How is the Sarga just getting to the airport?
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, gracious. So my dog's got separation anxiety. And every time I go to grab my suitcase, Jase he knows what's up. He knows I'm getting out of the house.
Speaker 1: Did he hump it like the bed?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: So what I had to do I fed him, and while I fed him, I had to go and hide my suitcase in the front garden.
Speaker 5: Just smuggle it.
Speaker 6: So hide my suitcase in the garden bed every I have to read and repeat every time because as soon as he sees me take my suitcase out, he knows I'm gone and he cries and he carries on.
Speaker 3: Well that makes sense about you what we got to the conference and it said Jason Lauren Breakfast hosts on over and your secret stand away Pep's dad.
Speaker 5: What was written.
Speaker 4: My buyer.
Speaker 1: It's a very similar thing at my place. I throw a few smack goes down the hall where the kids.
Speaker 3: Your kids see you going, and they're like, Dad's leading, let's go at our house.
Speaker 1: So it's an interesting setup where we are this morning. We are doing the show from executive producer Brodie's hotel room, which does feel a little like we've gone back to nineteen eighty five your hotel room. Yeah, look, it.
Speaker 4: Feels like the set of a porno to be honest, it really does.
Speaker 6: What do you mean, We'll have got the screen behind you, the modesty screen, That modesty screen, it's behind the room.
Speaker 5: Speak enough. Why didn't they just put in a wall.
Speaker 1: Something to fill you guys in. And we had an issue.
Speaker 3: Do you have two bathrooms in this mansion of the room or just the one? You can't have a loundroom and expecting people to use that's.
Speaker 4: The that's the bathroom. He's got a blind into the bath he.
Speaker 1: Can actually he could be watch doing a show and we could watch from.
Speaker 3: The talking about this yesterday, won't we about having glass windows into bathrooms. So the interesting thing is the glass window into the bathroom isn't from the bed, it's actually from the lounge. So you've got if you've got guests over, drop them, guys.
Speaker 1: And there was an issue, No, there was an issue yesterday afternoon. So we're set up in like this little living room situation. Right, we're on the couch. In front of us, we got the mics, and then in front of those there's three phone stands that are holding three mobile phones to film us for the socials.
Speaker 3: Honest leaf Housekeeping came in, they would think it was a set of a porno. There's so many cameras in here.
Speaker 1: We'll hold that for So yesterday Brody set up all the equipment, dialed into the radio station, spoke to Mitch the tech and everyone back there. Yep, you can see all the cameras. Yep, everything's working. I'm just gonna leave it set up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, perfect, exactly without the microphones or with the microphone.
Speaker 4: Did Brodi get on the cup chair?
Speaker 1: Brody's a nerdicst so flash yeah, so flash forward a few hours Brody forgot still connected. Yeah, they were rolling and they still connected. Brodie wait for it, Brody came over to start fixing the microphones. So I mean he was at this height.
Speaker 3: Don't it's not Brody, You'll get You should be fired, did you?
Speaker 5: It's time for Brodie to leave.
Speaker 1: It was an honest mistake.
Speaker 5: Who saw it?
Speaker 1: Well, he sat here nervously because I came over a couple of minutes later, and he just looked frazzled, and he put clothes on and I'm like, what's wrong and he's like nothing, and I'm like, no, tell me, man, what happened? And you can see it's just white as he goes, and he was looking at his phone obviously, just waiting to see if you got a phone call from anyone at the station saying we can watch you on the screen.
Speaker 3: So imagine if they were all connected to all those big screens. Okay, all right, did anyone see anything.
Speaker 1: We're in the clear, guys.
Speaker 5: You know what, if I saw it, I'd be like, don't ever mention it to him. It's too embarrassing. It was like those people during.
Speaker 1: Episode would be on the phone, all.
Speaker 3: Those people that used to do it accidentally on zoom during lockdowns.
Speaker 1: Well, then we went down a real rabbit hole. We started to garry bigs X went for the Jason. Remember that the ABC offer canceling.
Speaker 4: It's a bit con conversial, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should probably do the same to nervous stuff.
Speaker 4: Thankfully you've got this modesty screen. They didn't see the whole show.
Speaker 1: Screen.
Speaker 5: We are coming to you from camps this morning. We have to come up here. Is this fun?
Speaker 4: I think it's.
Speaker 5: Tropical North Queensland map.
Speaker 4: How far up we are? The way up?
Speaker 7: This is?
Speaker 6: This is cycling territory right, Oh yeah, it's good cyclone. We're up near the point like that. Oh yeah, that's a pointy bit.
Speaker 3: Clint's just doing a bit of geography on Google Maps with Yeah, we're in cans we're up here for a conference.
Speaker 4: So we've been on the conference.
Speaker 1: Sounds like we're actually learning something.
Speaker 3: Well, no, we spoke at it. We were supposed to teach people something people definitely didn't.
Speaker 4: Learn an they called a keynote, and that's what we were. We were a keynote. That's very professional.
Speaker 1: To be fair. At the start, you were concerned because you didn't think we're being interviewed. You thought we were putting on a presentation. You thought we're doing a Ted talk PowerPoint.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh no, we wouldn't be trusted.
Speaker 4: I could do the slides. I'm quite good at it. I can format it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know we didn't do that. We did a Q and A.
Speaker 1: Did you do public speaking at school?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I didn't need it.
Speaker 5: We didn't have it as a subject.
Speaker 1: I can imagine you're on the debate team.
Speaker 4: Oh, the debating team.
Speaker 5: Debating because I crack it.
Speaker 1: If I didn't win, I think people would just throw it, to be honest and give it to you because they wouldn't want.
Speaker 5: I did drama.
Speaker 3: I was a theater gale, which is exciting because many people in Melbourne are excited because Lame Miss has arrived in Melbourne. We go Clinton, I got invited to Opening Night and we couldn't go because we're in Cannes.
Speaker 5: It's so sad. But I'm going on Saturday night. Very have you got tickets out?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: But we must go.
Speaker 5: We must go together because we think we are Eponine and Jean Val Jehn, don't.
Speaker 4: We Jean Val Jean.
Speaker 5: I only just realized it was an arena spectacular rod Laver Arena. It's not in like a theater. It's like, yeah, it's an arena spectacular.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm going to see Jesus Christis on Wednesday night and Lamies on Saturday.
Speaker 4: Wait wait Saturday night. The tweets but the triplets in.
Speaker 1: Yes, like a lot.
Speaker 5: That's what we'll get when I do that at the best of times?
Speaker 1: Is what's it about?
Speaker 5: Well? Didn't you see okay French revolutions?
Speaker 4: Come on mate?
Speaker 1: Sorry mate?
Speaker 5: Can you ever see the one with you Jackman.
Speaker 1: The boyfriend Oz I did say that I loved the.
Speaker 3: Boy Friend flag and the Greatest Showman, Yes, the greatest shop. Anyway, We'll go to Lamey's together, Clinton, I will hold hands, some more sing and we'll just be blissfully happy.
Speaker 1: Got it? I can't make it.
Speaker 3: Hey, It's massive, many many people in Melbourne will be going, so enjoy if you're going tonight all this weekend.
Speaker 1: The election might be over, but there is a I'd rather.
Speaker 3: Talk about La Miss unfortunately, about musicals and election.
Speaker 6: Well, can I just tell you that the election has been run in one Obviously Anthony Albanize has been returned to power with the majority. But on election night something happened which has raised the eyebrows of many because by the way, those wonderful election workers who count the votes, they.
Speaker 5: Do a fantastic Are they still hand count?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can we do a que code job like?
Speaker 5: And they gets corrupt?
Speaker 6: I think they gathered them in. They gather them by hand and then they might put them in like a money machine account. Yeah, there must be references and all that sort of things they need to figure out and to make sure they're a legitimate vote.
Speaker 1: Sorry, if I go on Amazon and buy a car dealing machine that spits out my UNO cards so I don't have to deal them, surely we can come up with some sort of machine accounts. Surely, surely.
Speaker 6: But look, this happened in Sydney in the seat of Barton. Two thousand votes went missing and they're like, what has happened to them?
Speaker 3: Did they know so they knew or did they just think two thousand people didn't vote?
Speaker 4: It's actually exactly.
Speaker 6: They're like, where are they? Where would they be? Or have two thousand people not voted? Anyway, they turned up. They turned up at the austral Electoral Commission volunteer's house. The volunteer had taken them home.
Speaker 5: What do you mean what.
Speaker 6: He's saying that there might have been interference by the Ruskies.
Speaker 1: That's what happened during.
Speaker 5: The Trump election two votes home from an electroc You did she accident? Two thousand would be a lot.
Speaker 6: I know officials only noticed the missing container when a routine recounted the votes began.
Speaker 4: It's a bit bizarre, isn't it.
Speaker 5: So how did she take them home? Were they in a in like a mail sack?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah they would.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine a dinner party in a couple of months time, right, and Debbie having you guys over. You're all sitting there and she's having a couple of mins. She's like, guess what. I don't tell anyone, but you know what accidentally brought home? I've got the voting forms.
Speaker 5: No, surely I think it was an accident. He was sure it was an accident.
Speaker 6: Well, it says, after exhausting numerous lines of inquiry, the boxes were covered from the worker, undamaged, unopened early last week, right and good to know all eighteen hundred and sixty six votes had already been counting, did not affect the result on the end.
Speaker 4: So she just took them home for a bit of a souvenir. But they couldn't find them.
Speaker 1: You flogged anything from nine. You've been a Channel nine since you.
Speaker 4: Were all the stationary cupboards X there.
Speaker 1: But anything like an old footy show sign.
Speaker 4: Or actually when we had the when we moved from twenty two Bendigo.
Speaker 5: Street, people were swiping things everything.
Speaker 6: They were taking their own photos from the wall. You know how you have thee and all the photos. All the talent were taking their own photos.
Speaker 5: Did you take one of the giant ones?
Speaker 4: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Did you ever brace the walls of twenty two with I worked there, but I wasn't senior enough at that point to get a photo.
Speaker 4: On the Yeah, I got a photo. You had a photo home on air signs. A lot of people start signs.
Speaker 3: I think there was an email that went around about two weeks before we moved from there, saying please stop taking things.
Speaker 5: This is still a function of seven.
Speaker 1: When they pulled sorry in Sydney, when they pulled apart the big epping studio, someone wanted to take the wheeler fortune.
Speaker 4: Oh that's good.
Speaker 1: No, no they from here. Well it looks bigger on its.
Speaker 3: Big the wheel of fortune that was the one on the floor. Yeah, that wouldn't be easy to smuggle.
Speaker 1: She was heavy, but small, Okay, not as big as you think.
Speaker 4: What about you? You would have taken some stuff over the years. What have you got like you have? Like mic socks and stuff?
Speaker 5: Who cares about that?
Speaker 1: Probably enough equipment had to build a radio station. We used to get all the merch all the time. I think I was telling you once I took so many old triple M T shirts when I worked there that when Mum and Dad did a working be at their place, all my sisters and I went around them were painting the fence. Everyone put on Triple M shirts. But people started pulling up thinking there was a free barbecue, Like that was.
Speaker 5: Why did you want so many T shirts?
Speaker 4: Painting the fence?
Speaker 5: Why did you want so many T shirts?
Speaker 1: Because Dad was like I were doing a big working bee.
Speaker 5: That's what we're for Dad.
Speaker 1: I'll bring triple M shirts my.
Speaker 6: Merch radio merch gays in the Brotherhood of Saint Lawrence Bins.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I love seeing strangers walk down the street near old Hide and Seek truck suits.
Speaker 3: My radio merch goes all to my dad. He comes and swipes it. I'm like, this has got in the bin and he's like, no, it's not. And I'm sure he's walking around the main streets of Brighton in nover merch.
Speaker 1: So I used to give my merch to our our old cleaner in Brisbane. But remember she got done on the current affair selling weed and she was wearing a radio t shirt.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, was it show minch or station.
Speaker 1: Merch station smart thirteen twenty four ten is our number? What have you taken from work?
Speaker 4: What if he stole signs?
Speaker 5: But bridge just taken as a memento?
Speaker 1: Exactly thirteen is our number. I remember one of the guys I worked at David Jones when I was young, and he took a mannequin home. I don't know why you're eighteen you think you're funny.
Speaker 6: My dad used to work at the rialto he was the electrician on Judy at the Realto where the hotel is. Yeah, and Dad, we used to come. Dad used to come home with new TV's new Yeah, new furniture.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, no, no no. They did a crazy runouts for all staff when they upgraded. Yeah it's good.
Speaker 5: And what did you do upgrades with the old Realto hotel?
Speaker 4: The couch that was the couch? Who wouldn't take the couch?
Speaker 6: What about the mattresses and the beds, it's like a bedside table and stuff.
Speaker 4: It was very good, very very good.
Speaker 5: Your has worked into random streets ice cream. Yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Exactly you also be like walking to seven eleven.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure he paid for them either.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. We've got free stuff to go and return, So he go. You clean up twice? What have you taken from work? Back to your place? Thirteen twenty four ten to join us on the air, I got turned it on the cogn vouchers up for grabs and we'll hit the phones next. Hey guys, Yes, Ricksham are coming down.
Speaker 5: Under now that's round Ryan Reynolds's soccer team.
Speaker 4: Finally we've got a right.
Speaker 1: Finally they are coming down under they're not here for a holiday. You can watch Wrexham take on Melbourne Victory under lights at Marble Stadium July eleven. Tickets are on sale a ticket tech.
Speaker 5: Is Ryan Reynolds's going to be there though it should be. That's the everyone wants tonight.
Speaker 1: He's flying the plane coming up after seven pilot. We've got tickets to get your part.
Speaker 3: There are some celebrities who are parts house.
Speaker 5: Has he got quant got the old Quantous plane in his driveway.
Speaker 1: He's got three ft it's just off the runway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's got a retired Quanstious chet in his front yard.
Speaker 4: You'd have lots of pjs.
Speaker 1: He would have lots of contes pjs.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Funny because we're talking them.
Speaker 5: I think you were saying, like private jet have lots of them. I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: Twenty fourteen, we're asking what you souvenired from work?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, souvenir is a nice way to put it. What have you stolen from? What memorabilia have you taken?
Speaker 6: This part are from the Electoral Commission. Accidentally took eighteen hundred votes home on election.
Speaker 5: Whoop, see whoops?
Speaker 1: Is John Travolta's house. Oh, just off the runway.
Speaker 4: He's got a helipad as well. He's got like he's got like boarding gates.
Speaker 3: He's got boarding operational planes. Though I think they're like, no, no, no, they are. Didn't just drive that in there? He did?
Speaker 1: It's just off a runway.
Speaker 4: Do you think do you think he has a p a.
Speaker 2: Gentleman?
Speaker 5: I think now that plane is in his.
Speaker 1: I thought you meant someone organizing things for no.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 3: I think once that plane's there, that stays there. That's like the house being built around it.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you now you reckon hear he reverses that out and flies out on it.
Speaker 4: Nah, I can't believe the term. I guarantee boarding gate goes to his land.
Speaker 1: Trust me. It's real. Sad, I've gone down a real John Travolta house YouTube hole before.
Speaker 5: Has he been on CBS?
Speaker 1: Really odd? He should be on.
Speaker 5: Sure, he's been on Celebrity Cribs.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't want to be the next episode.
Speaker 5: What's happened to park My hand? I guess all right?
Speaker 4: We happened to his face over the years as well, John Very that was the movie What was Face Off? That was Nicholas Cage John travolt I thought they swapped. I did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they swapped. He became Nicholas, Nicholas became John.
Speaker 5: That sounds where are they?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 5: Let's do an episode of where are They? Are you listening, John travolt.
Speaker 1: We're going to the phones? Twenty four ten? What have you taken from work?
Speaker 5: Elder from Roville? Good morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 3: Do you know where John? Nope, she doesn't know. All right, what did you take from work?
Speaker 9: Well it wasn't me, of course, it never is.
Speaker 5: It was a friend of a friend. No.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 9: So one of my siblings, as we were growing up, used to work in restaurants and after school and all that, and she has this thing about Sultan pepper shakers. So over the years this continued of the salt pepper shakers. So as we got old, every time we went to a restaurant, she decided to wipe the Sultan pepper shakers.
Speaker 5: Not when she not where she worked, just where she was dining.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well it started when she was working. So then as we got older, we became qul a party our jobs and we go out and these are not like restaurants like the expensive restaurants.
Speaker 7: We go to.
Speaker 9: Anyway, it got to a point where if there was no Sultan pepper shakers on the table, she said.
Speaker 5: Salt, So how many did how many did she happen? Where did she put them?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 9: Well, she's got boxes of them. They're in the garage, so they pull on full on and so yeah, so she's got really good salts. She's got the rough salt, she's got the Greek salte.
Speaker 5: And would she pull them out for a dinner party like her?
Speaker 9: No way, She's got her own Sultan peppers and all these.
Speaker 5: Was she embarrassed about it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, I really proud of them.
Speaker 9: And every time I'd have to go to dinner with her, like he doesn't know back and I go no, no, no, Like it was just it.
Speaker 5: Was just like embarrassing for you, not for her.
Speaker 1: A hey, thanks, he called our thirteen twenty four ten is our number? What have you flogged from work?
Speaker 5: Hamish in Geelong?
Speaker 4: What have you got good?
Speaker 7: They go?
Speaker 4: So another friend of her friend, what are you stolen?
Speaker 9: He's known to work for a lot through clothing brand.
Speaker 4: I won't name it.
Speaker 9: He doesn't get yeah, but he's come home.
Speaker 5: With a couple of five hundred dollars projectors and projectors.
Speaker 9: Yeah, projectors, and he goes, oh, yeah, what label to have stopped.
Speaker 8: Dollops and they're five hundred dollars projectives.
Speaker 5: What are they doing with the projectors in the luxury shop anyway?
Speaker 1: Well, he's projecting the new winter range up around his house. So I guess I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Like and no one cared that he was taking all the fifteen dollar socks. I love new socks and something.
Speaker 1: That's what you blow up over more than the projectives. Hey, thirteen twenty four ten, we're talking about what have you taken home from work?
Speaker 3: It's going to doncast in our Tash, Good morning, Good morning Tash?
Speaker 5: Is it you or is it a friend of a friend again?
Speaker 4: Hello, Tash's gone?
Speaker 1: No, I think we're confused. It with a friend of a friend of a friend.
Speaker 5: No, I think she's just gone gone.
Speaker 4: Still confused.
Speaker 1: That sucks because one of the producers told me she has the lowdown on where John Travolter is really.
Speaker 5: Oh where are they?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: Did she know that is an operational plane in his roun?
Speaker 6: Now we'll never know, just because we're in a hotel here. I've just ordered it as a movie face off.
Speaker 3: We are in a hotel at the moment because we had to come to Cannes for a work event yesterday, and I did sit in bed last night. I thought maybe I watched a movie, and then I thought, who's actually doing that? Who's buying the in house movies on a hotel.
Speaker 1: It is still funny though, because it also you can.
Speaker 4: Just cast you next week, Jace Wood.
Speaker 5: Onto the TV.
Speaker 1: I know you can, but hang on, have you ever done the old gag? Because we're in our executive produce a Brodie's room at the moment, so we could he's out getting coffees. We could order a couple of dirty movies, right, But no.
Speaker 5: No, no, I'm not sitting in this room.
Speaker 1: We've watched it. I'm not saying we watch it. But then when he checks out, they'll be like, and then I've just got the expenses.
Speaker 3: I've been told it just comes up as movies. You know that, because I think my brother told me how that we had it.
Speaker 1: Well, good morning everybody, and happy for Eve. However, she's going to be a wet weekend. Tops of fifteen.
Speaker 4: We're looking at I know it's it's coming.
Speaker 5: We've had a good run.
Speaker 1: We've had a great run. But I think it's up winter is coming. What's what's weirdest? We're doing the show actually from Cansas morning. We had to come up here for a work thing yesterday. We're heading back today.
Speaker 5: I was just on the balcony. It is like the perfect still clear morning out there.
Speaker 1: Just be careful. That made a croc will get you.
Speaker 5: No, we're not going swimming, God know. Also the pool. There's this huge pool at this hotel that wraps all the way around the hotel. Let's go and have a look at the pool, green and everything.
Speaker 3: Do you Thank god I didn't wear my flippers and must and awk because it would have been a very embarrassing walk of show.
Speaker 1: Did you ask reception where the pool was?
Speaker 3: I asked reception where the pool was, and she said just that way over there, So off we toddled, very excited.
Speaker 5: It was empty.
Speaker 3: Now this pool is like the size of the ocean, and they're trying to fill it up with one hose. God knows it's going to take a month of Sunday. No, probably not, it's probably still.
Speaker 4: Al I had a look for my balcony today.
Speaker 3: You must have got an ice room I've got a view of the car park, You've got a view of the the beach community.
Speaker 1: We must do laps, we must do laps. Hey you guys, I guess he's coming to Melbourne. Waxing has become a global brand. We've tapped into something the last four years. It's been the roller coaster of magic.
Speaker 4: We're all dreaming of back to back to back motions.
Speaker 1: I'm very much into this, guys. Ryan Reynolds is bringing his Wrexham team down under and they are not here for a holiday. You can watch Wrexham take on Melbourne Victory under lights at Marvel July eleven.
Speaker 4: Now, geez, they're flying.
Speaker 1: Just quickly. Tickets are on sale through a ticket tech but I do have a couple of doubles to give away.
Speaker 6: So Ryan Reynolds basically saved them, him and his mates from well, it's a soccer team. They were in League two, so there's like four divisions of football in England. They were in League two, then they got promoted to League One. That now they've been promoted into the Championship.
Speaker 5: Ryan Reynolds doesn't play for them, so.
Speaker 4: They're all privately owned.
Speaker 1: All this question if they butcher next season. Do they drop back down?
Speaker 4: Well, if they finish in the bottom three years, yeahed last.
Speaker 1: Yeast got ten l's it feels I reckon there's a docko go, we must go when there's.
Speaker 5: A docker A dark sco Las Sweet. When is it again?
Speaker 1: It is happening under lights at Marvel July eleven. Tickets are on sale through ticket Tech. If you wanted this with a bit of paper, what date was it again? July eleven? Off the top of my head, July I'm busy all now, thirteen twenty fourteen is out.
Speaker 5: Giving them away?
Speaker 1: We give it was micro Are you know?
Speaker 5: What date is it again?
Speaker 1: I swear to God?
Speaker 4: What date is it?
Speaker 1: This is Benson Byrne. You're on nov Good Modern Melbourne. This is number one hundred. You on the air with Jason Lauren Clintier as well. We're doing to thanks mates. It Shelready Express and the Hawks, the Hollywood Hawks taken on the Suns tonight in Darwin. God were lie from Kansas morning. We think it's hot here.
Speaker 5: I know, Darlway.
Speaker 6: It's always a bit of a greasy footy in Darwin as well, because areas the community and they play with a yellow Sharon as well.
Speaker 1: Why do they switch the yellow great night?
Speaker 5: Is that what they do? Yellow at night and red.
Speaker 1: At homes? Bright pink? Yeah, it's great, it's awesome.
Speaker 5: Well, the Hawks are up in Darwin.
Speaker 1: Actually, I just want to speak about the Hawks coming up the next fifteen as well, because there's something that's happened and as a result, I think they could lose tonight. I'm picking up what you're putting down.
Speaker 4: And yeah, it could be.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know what you're going to say, but you're not really a woo woo kind of guy, so I'm surprised that you're well, well, you know who else is. Let me take you to Paris.
Speaker 3: Have you guys been watching the coverage of this Kim Kardashian court case.
Speaker 1: So this is regarding the break in that happened.
Speaker 5: So it's twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: Kim Kardashian was in her penthouse, Yeah, in her penthouse hotel in in Paris, and these guys allegedly broke in and it was all played out on Keeping Up with the Kardashians in that following season because they were filming at the time, and these guys broke in and they basically they took her hostage and stole all of her jewelry, all of her diamonds, every huge heice in Paris.
Speaker 1: Whether you like Kim Ky or she does your head in the Poor Girl Held, it was horrendered.
Speaker 5: Yeah, people love.
Speaker 3: What she went through was well, they zip ted her, they zip tighter, and they stole over nine point nine point three million dollars in jewelry.
Speaker 5: And you remember they left and I think they aren't tighter and she so.
Speaker 3: It's all on on on the episodes of The Kardashians of her calling her sisters just hysterically crying, trying to explain it happened. Anyway, their court cases finally started, and she has turned up in Pariss with diamonds of a total of fifty two carrot They weigh around fifty seven grams and they're worth over ten million dollars. She is just throwing it in their faces. Look at what she's wearing. Look at those diamonds. Your neck out, So look at christ Jan She's turned up in a power suits.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Chris is in the checks.
Speaker 5: She's in a proper She's in a proper power slo So what did you say? This happened twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: That is ridiculous. It has taken this long. It almost happens to a court cases, doesn't that just the way times unbelievable.
Speaker 3: So she's forty four and now she's thirty four at the time. But it's only started yesterday. So there's ten ten people are on charges related to the robbery.
Speaker 4: And this is garnering a fair bit of interest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, tied out, held at gunpoint, locked in and they they locked her in the bathroom as the thieves robbed everything. She's got security in everything with her and they got through all of it. It is like it's like it was set up like it's two.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Do you know what?
Speaker 5: How did that happy?
Speaker 1: The detective is on the case.
Speaker 5: I mean it made for unbelievable viewing.
Speaker 1: Live Law and Order.
Speaker 6: Yes, clip, I want to know where where these Kardashians have made their money sustained where?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 4: Where is it? Where did it start?
Speaker 5: You know where it started?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 5: But what's in an unofficial adult film?
Speaker 1: Yes, she released one of those and then the show.
Speaker 5: And then they just.
Speaker 4: Business like little business.
Speaker 5: But Kim's not worth the most. I believe Kim.
Speaker 3: Kylie, Sorry, Kylie, She's got kind of. She's got Kylie Cos meetings and I don't think the movie made. Sorry, have you seen the new HBO show which Kim is in about the lawyers. The trailer only dropped yesterday. Well, you're seriously missing out. The trailer dropped yesterday and it is Glenn Close, Kim Kardashian. It's like this powerhouse of women and they play divorce lawyers for women and who are going through divorces.
Speaker 5: Right, it is going.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: It'll be one of the biggest shows of the year. HBO only dropped the trailer yesterday.
Speaker 4: I was watching the Kim k Field.
Speaker 5: It's called falls Fair and it is coming soon. Watch this space. We'll be doing reviews on every episode.
Speaker 1: You talked up Gladiated too massively at the time.
Speaker 4: I loved well.
Speaker 1: We found that two people did well.
Speaker 5: You didn't go, so you wouldn't know did anybody else.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's just got nineteen past seven. We got dramas for the Hawks, just.
Speaker 3: With some new Kim Kardashian news. Skims for Lingerie brand is doing a thirty percent off sale tonight.
Speaker 1: I love a skim now we're talking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're the best best undies in town. Get on it, guys.
Speaker 1: Actually, I think they do.
Speaker 3: A meds collection. Would you like me to buy yourself some Kimmy Skimmys.
Speaker 1: This is a good segue, actually, because I had a drama in the middle of the night and I had to remove my undies.
Speaker 5: We're going to go there rather not, let's talk about skims.
Speaker 1: Were actually lie from Cansas this morning. We had to come up here for a work thing yesterday. We're heading back today, Lauren.
Speaker 3: The biggest cruise ship I've ever seen just went past the windows.
Speaker 7: It was the.
Speaker 1: Princess.
Speaker 3: I went out on the balcony and waved and wondered if anyone would wave, and then screamed.
Speaker 5: Hello, and all these people from their little balconies went Hi.
Speaker 1: Where are they coming in from?
Speaker 3: Look, I'll have to radio the captain to find out coming from Townsville?
Speaker 5: Yeah, probably, or they might have come from like Papa New Guinea or something there.
Speaker 6: Imagine how how busy it's going to be around town with all those people, with all the passengers getting off of their lanyards.
Speaker 5: The Crown Princess is currently trying to do an Austin Powers style three point turnout there. It's doing a big spinner round.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as someone that watches a lot of below deck, they'll spin that boat spinning right now. They'll get that into a parking spot. The ultimate reverse park is.
Speaker 5: It's got a tiny little tugboat with it.
Speaker 1: The other week, shout out to the boys from DOS and D's podcast. I went on there Clinton, you went on this couple of months back. Yes, two lads, great guys. Actually, there's a bunch of lads at work on the podcast. I went on there the other week, and well made me feel bad about the guests that come on our show because as you leave the podcasts, they give you a goodie back.
Speaker 5: Oh what was in it?
Speaker 1: Hoodies? HOI I got a hoodie. I didn't get in your little like shower back.
Speaker 5: You didn't get one.
Speaker 4: What did you get? I got? I got some golf merch.
Speaker 1: I got the Golf Merch Turm.
Speaker 5: Maybe because he's the winter edition, you might have got Advisor.
Speaker 1: I got the golf club for all that sort of stuff, golf club, golf glove, some some golf balls, teas. And they were great guys. They were great guys. Check out their pod. They're doing really well. They've been doing it for five years. And they're going great guns.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm going on it too, but now I know you two have gone on it, and I'm sloppy. Thirds I might call out.
Speaker 4: Slop the birds.
Speaker 1: Something that they did give me. I've never I've never tried this before. People talk it up.
Speaker 5: Oh, should we guess one of those orgasmetron head messages.
Speaker 1: I've tried them. Love. You know you can get electric ones now.
Speaker 5: Or what else?
Speaker 1: No, but in that area chaps, No, some.
Speaker 4: Some underwear of some form. Yes, Now do they keep you? Do they keep your microphone? Do they separate the No? No, no, no no.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 1: Beans in francs together.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like separate the beans. New technology separates the beans in the frank.
Speaker 1: There's like a wall.
Speaker 6: There's a pouch of the beans because it apparently it keeps you when it comes to, you know, fertilization, it keeps it.
Speaker 1: A little pet's got power beans below.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I haven't got the but i've seen them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how do you get the beans below the frank?
Speaker 4: You put the beans in the pouch.
Speaker 1: It doesn't ever here's to go.
Speaker 5: It was a bean pouch.
Speaker 1: No no, no, it was normal indies. But they were bamboo.
Speaker 5: Oh, oh, bamboo, everything is better. You have bamboo sheets.
Speaker 1: I've never tried it.
Speaker 5: Oh, bamboo, sheep.
Speaker 1: I put them on.
Speaker 5: What did they give you undies?
Speaker 1: It was just it was one of their sponsors, so they gave me socks and ndies. But I put them on, and in the middle of the night, I don't know what it was, but the bamboo was cutting circulation off around My thought.
Speaker 5: You just had a size too small.
Speaker 1: And I woke up and I couldn't film a frank. All beans, it's googled gurgle.
Speaker 5: We're doing a live gurgle.
Speaker 4: Separate.
Speaker 5: No, I don't need to see the photos.
Speaker 9: I saw it.
Speaker 5: I'm imagining you in them, and I want to let you look.
Speaker 4: You can get the black mumbers.
Speaker 5: Which said would you like men's or women? So that's a bit confusing, look because we're not separating our franks.
Speaker 3: Although well, you guys are goog doing that. I'm on the skim set, which is kid. What do you think they've got a microthong? We could give this to guests when they come in.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, we can definitely give that to guests.
Speaker 1: I think that comes across a little bit sleezy right.
Speaker 3: Why can you give men's undies but we can't give women's micropongs?
Speaker 1: Well, I think I think a thong.
Speaker 6: Imagine if Jason is standing there at the door saying goodbye, here's your thanks for.
Speaker 1: Coming in, Nick Watson, here's the microphone. Good luck at the footy tonight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you'd love it. He's the football player who wore a microfong to play and his Franks and Beans fell out?
Speaker 4: Remember Oh yeah, which was how are you having a bonds contract? Yeahh we'll talk about.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll get one after this. Hey, it's just gone seven thirty. Speaking of Nick the Wizard Watson, I think there's dramas for the Hollywood Hawks tonight. They're taking on the Suns and unfortunately, I don't think they're going to win. And I'll tell you why, Beans and Frank when we check your own are.
Speaker 5: You wearing the wrong undies? Busy on the skim sale?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we'll get to it next Well, good morning Melbourn and it has just gone twenty one away, guys, not great news if you're head into the footy over the next couple of days. We've got a bit of rain round it's going to be showers on the weekends. Fifty.
Speaker 3: I've got the in laws in town this week if you do too, Yes, all of them. There's eight coming.
Speaker 1: Do you need my Clark rubber mattress.
Speaker 5: No, we've got them sorted.
Speaker 1: You know growing up? No, no, no, you know the thin piece of foam around. Yeah, but everyone always had one under one.
Speaker 3: Of the Beeenslanders used to put on their bonnets when the hailstorms.
Speaker 5: When I first started.
Speaker 3: So Paul, my fiance is from Queensland for Brizzy and so his family are all Queenslanders. But when I first started seeing Paul and the rain would come.
Speaker 5: And be like, quick, go and put a duner over the car?
Speaker 4: What for what you do?
Speaker 5: Every Queensland carrying about. But we don't really get hail up.
Speaker 1: We used to get everybody insurance is full.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think. Don't get me started.
Speaker 4: Insurance producer is shaking his head.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it doesn't.
Speaker 5: Blowing up all week about car insurance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got to get some stuff done.
Speaker 5: The wind screen rock in the wind screen. I was talking about it. O'Brien are great to deal with. Shout out to my friends and apologies for not callowing you back.
Speaker 1: I think there's other ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's I think it depends because you can get you can get it.
Speaker 5: If it's a little chip, you can get it fixed.
Speaker 3: But if it's over the size of a twenty cent twenty cent piece, then you need to do twenty piece out.
Speaker 5: I did, yes, rumming through the piggy back, I found a twenty cent and they're cracking my wind screens about fifteen centimes.
Speaker 4: I don't believe it.
Speaker 5: No, no, it's just it was big. Straight away.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, I want to shift the combat of footy. Tonight, Sun's taken on the Hawks. Hawks are on fire at the moment. Nick the Wizard Watson is a regular on this show. He joins us every week. However, this week, well he couldn't jump box. They're doing the show in dar Sorry, they're doing the game showing.
Speaker 5: We're doing the showing.
Speaker 1: Can They're doing the aim in Darwin?
Speaker 5: Darwin? How far is that from his life?
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty four and a half hours or something. I looked yesterday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what were you trying to see if we could make the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's the go though. The Hawks are out in the community this morning. I'm just getting from.
Speaker 4: The locals twenty hour from so he's.
Speaker 1: Unavailable to come on now the only drama. Remember a couple of weeks ago on the show when this came up.
Speaker 4: It's when you're not show you.
Speaker 5: The first two times I didn't come on the show, we lost two weeks to row.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every time Nick has been on the show, they win.
Speaker 4: Do you know it's going to be in his head.
Speaker 5: Well, you've just put it in his head.
Speaker 4: It's in his head. If you have single handedly destroyed the horse, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Don't do that.
Speaker 5: So hopefully good luck Nick the Hawk who they're playing the Sons.
Speaker 4: Now if you want to rip Jason is just spoilt tonight.
Speaker 1: And just pointing out they should be fine.
Speaker 4: This sounds it sounds at Darwin.
Speaker 3: Hey, Jason's going to start paricking for Hawthorne. Now he's going to started with Melbourne's gone to Collingwood and now he's going to go I think peric for Hawthorne.
Speaker 5: How long is that going to take?
Speaker 1: No, I'm a pies man through and through.
Speaker 5: Thank you getting paid up for your membership, paid your membership.
Speaker 1: Sabrina carp and your members Sorry my headphones to drop.
Speaker 5: If you want the kids a membership.
Speaker 1: They've got a scuff.
Speaker 4: This is is free. They gave it to you.
Speaker 1: Right across Melbourne, you're on the air with Jason Lauren Cletser as well. You're listening to Nomber one hundred. Good morning, Good Morning Melbourne. It is just gone accord to Wate. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clincher as well. We're doing it thanks to our mates at Shadder Ready Express, shut out, cloudy looking to a head, wet looking weekend, but still to come. This morning your chance to win five thousand dollars at eight o'clock and when you hear Bruno give us a ring and you can go on the stand by. Listen to Seem in Vegas.
Speaker 3: Now, Clint Son Away, I've got a question for you. I want to know if you know about this. There is an article that's come out today that there is an unofficial list at Channel nine. I to work there, so I'm not sure why I'm talking about it. I don't think I'm on it or is it one of those things if you don't know, then you're on it. It's an unofficial black list of people who are banned from the network.
Speaker 7: What do you know?
Speaker 5: About this.
Speaker 3: So it's mostly reality TV contested banned from events, Yes, band from events. You never envioge the upfronts, You'll never been you know some of them, some of the reality shows. Like you see those people on the block and the next minute they're on a different reality show and then they come back for.
Speaker 1: The audi and bag it out.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's what gets you on the list. So they say the good ones, the ones that channel. I'm like, they get to chat with Sylvia Jeffries and David Cambell on Today Extra. Sometimes they might even get a gig with one Clint start Away on a weekends.
Speaker 5: But if you're naughty, you are on the black list.
Speaker 3: So the black banned list includes Olivia Fraser, who's that of a Fraser?
Speaker 5: Was Maths Dom from the one that through the Glass at Cyrel?
Speaker 4: Yes what I thought?
Speaker 5: Cyrel through Cyrel, through the Glass Dom smashed the class.
Speaker 1: Collie Flowery.
Speaker 5: Remember the that it was that Harrison Boone his band a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Ago, wanted to hook up with a lot of He hooked up with like fifty women or something.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes.
Speaker 3: He must be banned. Tim Smith is also band, which is interesting because I saw him on at he.
Speaker 5: Was on a post he was running for he.
Speaker 4: Was he was in the federal election.
Speaker 1: Yes, my Screen of Cards.
Speaker 5: Surely don't go on maths and then think you're going to become a show. So it's mostly maths.
Speaker 3: Beau Now Beauty and the Geek Stars have been banned because she said Josie Werner said the show was over juiced in her romance was fake.
Speaker 5: Come on, breaking news, breaking news, fake on a reality shop.
Speaker 4: It's funny you should say that because a lot of the times if you if.
Speaker 6: You do go to a Channel nine event or just an event in general, on a Channel nine table, well you sort of get it.
Speaker 4: You get a few from a series. It's just not all of them.
Speaker 10: So they do they pick their hand pick. There about the couple of packed up on the Block and just left.
Speaker 5: No one ever knew them because they were on for one second. So who are the favorites who were on the good list?
Speaker 1: Who would be on the favorite Martha would be on the list from Matific?
Speaker 3: Remember there was that couple that did like four seasons of the Block. They kept getting them back.
Speaker 1: In the doing spin offs.
Speaker 5: Who Dan and Danny they were?
Speaker 3: They were contestants on the block and now he's the foreman, so he's on the favorites list.
Speaker 1: Hey this who knows what we'll get here and go with me? Thirteen twenty four ten. Have you been on a reality TV show?
Speaker 5: Does that include things like the others?
Speaker 1: Yes, Petian show. We'll take competition shows. Yeah, we'll take competition.
Speaker 3: What if you got to come on down from Larry mdre on The price is right on the showcase.
Speaker 4: If you want the showcase, you've got the super on the showcase.
Speaker 5: I don't want just to Yeah, oh we don't want b grade TV.
Speaker 1: Third four ten. I'm not sure what we'll get here. But have you been on a reality TV show or a game show? Yeah?
Speaker 4: What about it?
Speaker 5: You know my friend was an extra in summer Heights.
Speaker 1: Were not take an extra?
Speaker 5: She wasn't an extra. Emma Hawkins, Tom Hawkins's wife. She was Ja's best friend in Someone Serious, the snobby private school girl. Yeah, yeah, that was Tom would have copped she was still in school, she did.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: What about what about Jackie and Clint?
Speaker 6: You know the couple live down in that'd be banned live down in Tasmania, that'd be banded.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because they hate everyone don't they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I swear to God if hot Dogs and Big Brother rings, that will make my bad.
Speaker 5: I loved that game show. You know who else was?
Speaker 3: There's a lot of Nikki Osborn who now does nover in Brisbane.
Speaker 5: Brisbane.
Speaker 1: Somewhere a Queens. I played Marco.
Speaker 5: Polo Gold Coast Brisbane or Cash Laurence sentence, she's in Brisbane. She was on the hot Dogs Up Late game show. I was on the hot Dogs Show.
Speaker 1: What were you doing?
Speaker 3: When I came home from seven nightclub? I call and I registered my number because I knew the answer. I was going to one thousand dollars. And then I fell asleep and then I was back and I woke up and I knew the answer, but it was like two hours later.
Speaker 5: It was a completely different game. So I was like, the answer is.
Speaker 1: Pillow and they were like, no, I used to love that show. There's nothing else to do.
Speaker 5: The nightclub and watch it.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Have you been on at reality or game show? Give us a goal, we'll see what we'll get next. You'd morning Melbourne Fast approaching eight o'clark. This is Nomber one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren clint here too. You do want to thanks to shol ready express a lot of cloud around today and then it looks like a wet looking weekend on the cards going to be tops of fifteen in showers Saturday and Sunday. All right, we are talking reality TV shows. A blacklist has come out?
Speaker 4: Has this leaked from Channel ledged blacklist?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's what's sort of the leak has come to the Daily Mail.
Speaker 5: Oh well that must be true.
Speaker 1: So this is a list of former.
Speaker 6: TV mostly hailing from Maths right. There were some from in the Geek being the Geek and also a couple from the Block.
Speaker 1: Tony Jones on the list.
Speaker 4: He's hosting all the events.
Speaker 5: TJ's the king of that network.
Speaker 1: So thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. Have you been on a reality TV.
Speaker 5: Show or any TV show?
Speaker 3: Like I think if you won the showcase on the Prices, right, you should come on down and give us a call.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Maybe you were Nextra and something.
Speaker 4: The first one really tickles my fancy. Let's say hello to Michelle from Sunbury.
Speaker 5: Michelle, Morning, Michelle, Where are you going?
Speaker 1: What were you on Michelle, Perfect Match, Greg's with the Wheel, Sorry and the warpools back about Dexter the Robots.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, Now did you win a husband? I?
Speaker 2: I want to trip away? Went to Hawaii? But what had happened to I was gone to High Point Shopping Center. I bumped into my brother there and he was putting his application and he said, why don't you go on? And I say, no, no way, it goes worst things could happen. He win a holiday, So anyway, it was going to be one of ten shows that.
Speaker 8: We ended up together.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so he was one of the one and I was one of the three.
Speaker 4: Sorry, did you take your brother?
Speaker 2: He went under a different name because he's already been on the show.
Speaker 1: But you didn't get match with your brother though, did you? Yes?
Speaker 2: And we went.
Speaker 4: You have to kiss him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, when the war went back obviously you know you recognize it.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't it be funny if we've it on the show. We should have you know, it comes back, we'll look at each other and then have So we did that.
Speaker 8: He had.
Speaker 2: Well story, you know?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And did you did you?
Speaker 4: Did you?
Speaker 5: Were you matched together and you went on the holiday together?
Speaker 2: Yes, Stephen Dexter said we were the perfect match.
Speaker 1: And then and then, because remember they would come back and then they would go and sit on the couch with Greg Evans and the interview you about the honeymoon.
Speaker 5: I think, do you remember what year it was? Michelle?
Speaker 4: When was this?
Speaker 2: Oh? God, I was eighteen, so well thirty.
Speaker 5: It was like the nineties, right, Michelle, you're still with him?
Speaker 2: Well they actually said has your mum?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: She loved.
Speaker 1: Like Michelle, I love you, VIP caller, you ring anytime?
Speaker 3: Well done, Michelle. Well all right we've got more. They should get better. Holly in Ocean Grove Morning Money.
Speaker 5: Maths. So what show were you on? I was, Oh, was it as fun as it looks on the TV.
Speaker 2: It is more fun. It's amazing lights and sounds, and it's ginormous the machine in real life it's crazy.
Speaker 1: You're allowed to you're allowed to play with the machine when you're not filming.
Speaker 2: Oh I wish No, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: No, you can't because the coins need to stay where they are.
Speaker 2: In I r l ginormous. I don't think that they were that big and it's so ginormous.
Speaker 5: Holly, did you win anything? I did?
Speaker 2: I won about four GRANDI.
Speaker 3: Who was you know how they have always have a support person in the crowd and they're like, Holly's brought Jenny with it today.
Speaker 5: Who did you have with you?
Speaker 2: I had my mum and I had my grandfather because he loved the show. Remember, keeps on calling you my dad. The whole show.
Speaker 5: Was Todd lovely.
Speaker 1: He is a gym.
Speaker 2: He is so nice between the takes. He just wanted to ask me about myself and we were just break.
Speaker 5: The oldies do, don't they because yeah, because it's the oldie I love them.
Speaker 1: Love it. He Remember there was that big scandal with who wants to be a Millionaire? And the person this the coffee It was.
Speaker 5: One coffe a two coughs for crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean surely they picked up on after seventeen rounds they got to a million dollars, just like eighteen questions and every time.
Speaker 4: Someone that personal seriously.
Speaker 5: Tara Tara from Dromana, good morning, Good.
Speaker 9: Morning, though.
Speaker 5: What show were you on? I was on Farm I Went the Wife, my second favorite show. Now were you the farmer or were you know? Were you looking for? Were you the wife?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I was, I was one of the wives.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So we're did you get sent what farm? What part of Australia were you in?
Speaker 1: Well, it was.
Speaker 2: Film during COVID, so we weren't actually filming on his farm, which was a bit odd.
Speaker 5: Were you in the.
Speaker 2: Pretty much?
Speaker 9: It was very orchestrated, But we're on some farm in New South Wales in the middle of nowhere that did not resemble his actual farm.
Speaker 2: Whatsoever?
Speaker 5: Your catfish? Did you? Did you fall in love with a farmer?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 7: I did end up winning the show, but there was not any love there.
Speaker 3: Oh so you were the final one on the farm and then what you broke up after? What sort of farmer was he?
Speaker 9: He was a cattle farmer?
Speaker 4: Hey, tower you fan love I have?
Speaker 9: He's sitting in the car with me cringing.
Speaker 5: Is he also a farmer?
Speaker 7: He works for a Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Storm ghost Storm, drastically different from the farm. Hey, hey, thanks to you call mate? How's I can't get past that one. Michelle married her brother for the free trip to Hawaii.
Speaker 5: Has he met your mum? Yes?
Speaker 1: Actually she treats him like a son.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, how good? Perfect match. That was before my time. But that was like the og dating.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, absolutely here we go. We'll give you a chance to win five thousand dollars every day just after eight o'clock. It is all thanks to il Janna. We love it, Victoria, meet your new charcoal obsession, il Janna now at thirteen stores. Who we playing with guys today?
Speaker 5: We are playing with Snazzanna, like from The Bachelor? Was it the Bachelor? Snazzana? Yeah, Snazzannah, good morning, good morning. Go it's not you from the bat the reason?
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 1: Sorry? You almost hung up?
Speaker 4: This is going well, you can do it.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 5: Okay, don't be nervous.
Speaker 3: You'll be going to be fine. We don't bite a promise. All The worst that can happen is that you win a heap cash.
Speaker 9: Okay, well, the.
Speaker 1: Worst is she doesn't get the questions right, walks away with chicken.
Speaker 9: Okay, I should have given you a fake name.
Speaker 1: No, you're doing fine, You're doing great. All right. How this works is I heard you want to go the five hundred dollars question. So you are going to hear the question. You will then hear three to one. You have to answer within that three seconds. Okay, come on, snaz all right on, remember nice and loud answer within the three seconds. This is gettaball for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Here's your question in the movie Castaway. What type of ball is Wilson three?
Speaker 2: Soccer ball?
Speaker 9: One?
Speaker 5: It's it's a volleyball. Okay, you were so close, but thanks.
Speaker 1: For giving me a go oh mate, you did all right, and you're gonna walk away with one hundred and fifty dollars, John about you can't chicken? Oh, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: No worries, no, no, no, no, no, no pressure to get to it. She actually thought it was a so a lot of people would think it was a soccer ball. It looks like a soccer ball, and.
Speaker 10: She wants to get off the air. We'll leave you to it by nice to me. Just hold on the line so you know, do the paperwork.
Speaker 3: Because it's as bad as you expected, Snazanna. She's still still nervous. Come on, I don't Oh no, it's fine. You did a great job.
Speaker 1: You did all right, many many people before you.
Speaker 5: What are you doing for the weekend, Snarzanna. Not much.
Speaker 9: I haven't really planned anything, all right.
Speaker 4: Glad you asked, Yeah, I am.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to calm our nerves a bit.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 4: It is a real Akward chat.
Speaker 1: Just go on anything else you want to tell listeners on its eight coming up next.
Speaker 3: Guys, we're wearing cans doing the show for this morning, but something happened yesterday that has brought us much closer together.
Speaker 4: I would say we'll go there after Ed.
Speaker 1: It's Sharon on the air here at Nober one hundred. It is just go on twenty past a good morning, Melbourne. Remember keeping an ear out for Bruno when you hear us play Bruno Mars, give us a ring and you go on the standby list to see the man in Las Vegas, very similar to where we are this morning.
Speaker 3: Here we are in what he's known as tropical North Queensland, wearing cans.
Speaker 4: Jason, the cans glitter strip is remarkable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we're just up here because we had to speak at an event.
Speaker 4: Yes, we're the key, very informative, it's inspirational.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful up here, don't get me wrong. But does it also feel like we've gone to nineteen eighty five?
Speaker 4: I would say the nineties.
Speaker 3: It was a little gray when we arrive. Now the sun's out. It's absolutely stunning up here.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 4: It's a little bit of a go up, you know, would you.
Speaker 5: Say, Jason has been a bit of a winter.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, like everything from having to go to the airport to to where you were sitting on the plane, to the heat, to the air conditioning. So he called He called the reception because the air conditioning was too loud much.
Speaker 5: Then it was too hot, and then it was too cold.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, and then the condition.
Speaker 5: Having to walk to dinner. Let's get eat scooters. It's too hot to walk.
Speaker 4: Then you got to download the app to get the skirt.
Speaker 5: Did you look at this event? I can't wear shorts?
Speaker 3: Can't we have to wear pass And then it hit him, God, got I think I've got gastro We.
Speaker 5: Got the gastro He thought he had gastro. Well, we're not sure. So I said, come over, I'll give you some hydrolt And then I thought, oh, I don't really want him in my room. If gastroy boys coming over, I better put on these. I think it was Yeah, actually, well we were talking about it because you you weren't feeling well, so you went and had some time out because she'd saw exhausted because.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 5: Two and a half hour flight. Yeah, so he we we went and had had a buite to eat, and A's like, poor Jason, he's not feeling well.
Speaker 4: And then and then when we met you, you were.
Speaker 3: Like started telling us about your illness, and I thought, this is when you get really close to people when you're traveling and you start talking about, like, what's happening in your stomach, what's happening in the privacy of your hotel room? And is there anything worse than getting gastro or food poisoning somewhere inconvenient when you're away from home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my bathroom looked like what do you think it was?
Speaker 4: Do you think it was that sticky date pudding.
Speaker 5: Dinner?
Speaker 1: It was dry?
Speaker 4: Maybe it was the hugging dust.
Speaker 3: We should got a sticky day putting it. Jase goes, I've never had a sticky date.
Speaker 4: You never had one.
Speaker 3: Then he desperately wanted a sticky day. And then when it was time to order dessert, he goes, on, I want, and then when the lady came over, he goes, I want the sticky date and an espresso martini and the Pavlova.
Speaker 5: Journey.
Speaker 4: So we ate through the mean because your gastro right there, excuse me.
Speaker 5: We think I feel like a pregnant woman.
Speaker 4: I have to go and lie down, Lauren said to me.
Speaker 1: As we're leaving the restaurant, She goes, you're rubbing your belly like you're eight months pregnant.
Speaker 5: You were, and you were also waddling like past boy. Well, we think you've just over eaten. So we had an upset something.
Speaker 3: Anyway, the graphic nature of the conversation about what had happened to his guts was just.
Speaker 5: I mean, we're good friends, but we are. We know a lot about each other, but that that's just it happens to the best of us.
Speaker 1: Though when you get on well remember Tona Roddy that used to work on our show. Now Tony Ryan's podcast going great, it's underward. Actually, her and her partner talks were overseas and they got Gastro at the same time.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's just the worst.
Speaker 1: No, this is bad. Obviously there's only one toilet in the room.
Speaker 4: Oh no, someone had to use a bar.
Speaker 1: He was in the shower although next to her, and she's on the bar.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you'd have to get separate rooms. If Paul went down, If Paul went down with Gastro and we were on a holiday. I'd be like, get a new room.
Speaker 7: You know that.
Speaker 1: That's a bathroom in the foyer.
Speaker 5: No, you can't be doing that in the foyer. The fouryer in the foyer.
Speaker 4: The foyer here has a big brother chair in it, so we might be able to go down there.
Speaker 5: And hang out anyway. On thirteen twenty foot ten, we want to know where were you when you got gastro or food poisoning? Maybe the whole family went down. What happened? Were you on holidays? Were you at a conference?
Speaker 1: Weddings?
Speaker 3: It just kicks in and it comes on something. And even if it was the sticky date that gave it.
Speaker 1: To you, it was a bit dry.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that might have been what got ya.
Speaker 5: No, I think it was in the peanut ice cream that you ordered it, AMV.
Speaker 4: There was another flavor, wasn't there?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, the dark chocolate with the peppermin thirteen twenty four ten, his belly, Well, did you happen to know a colleague on a work trip?
Speaker 1: You're on the air with gastro boy, Lauren and Clint this morning.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 4: That's it, you know us. We'll take best friends next.
Speaker 3: And they were coming to you live from cans. I just text on my girlfriends. She said, are you doing in Cairn the film festival. Was like, no, they're wearing cans. Can not, can't, And we are here for a work trip. We had to speak to at a conference.
Speaker 5: I like saying we spoke at a conference because it makes us sound quite important. And they gave us name.
Speaker 3: Tag and online it's a media owner, all right, the big dogs in the house.
Speaker 5: Anyway, we did speak at that.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, Jace went down with what he thought was gastro potentially food poisoning. We think it was overeating and to fix it, he thought, you know what, I'm going to have some potato cakes and fish and chips and tuggin.
Speaker 5: And then the chicken terariarchy. How did that go down?
Speaker 1: I had one piece and it went to the bin.
Speaker 6: When animals get bloated stomachs and they actually like prick them and then all the gas.
Speaker 4: Comes out of them, we should have done that.
Speaker 5: I want the gas to come out of him.
Speaker 3: He was walking like a heavily pregnant woman from dinner and all of a sudden, all of a sudden, he had to go and lie down.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling a bit better this morning. Thanks guys, In case you were.
Speaker 3: Going to ask well, to be fair, I gave you some hydrolyte, and I gave you some hydration salts, and I offered you something, some pain relief. I am not a doctor, though, but the graphic description of jays ping unwell really should reach you.
Speaker 4: Should rub his ummy. These tummies a bit upset, Go and give it a rub.
Speaker 5: Don't even call it his tummy.
Speaker 1: You might get lucky. Thirteen not from me. I just meant him like, thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 3: We want to know where did you get gastrol food poisoning? Did it bring the whole family down? Will you want to work? It happened to a friend of mine on a plane.
Speaker 5: Did I tell you this?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Oh, we got a very bad tummy on a plane and he was with new colleagues and he couldn't he couldn't hold it in, and he had to take his pants off in the tiny little airline lavatory and wash them. And because you could see where they were wet where he'd washed them, he was like it had a big mark. He was like, well, if I just wet the entire pair of pants, you won't see them so then he walked back to his seat with completely soaking.
Speaker 4: With that's disgusting, that's horrendous. I'd rather walk, But it happens. It happens.
Speaker 1: Apparently, apparently there is a bit of an outbreak oh down bayside area in me. Well, my wife, my wife just said, you saw on the community page.
Speaker 5: Are you sure it's not your family? Are you giving us castro?
Speaker 1: My family super spread? We are not super spread.
Speaker 5: I think they are stay away from the Hawkan's family.
Speaker 1: Gastroid boys not super spread?
Speaker 5: They are. Can you confirm or deny that? In fact? It was just that you are an overeater?
Speaker 1: Thirteen? Where'd you get hit?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, let's go to Pam.
Speaker 5: First and foremost, where'd you get food poisoning?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 7: On a long haul flight from Melbourne to la Oh that's shocking.
Speaker 5: At what point in the flight did you realize you're in trouble?
Speaker 7: About an hour?
Speaker 4: And were you an economy yep?
Speaker 1: So what did you do?
Speaker 5: Did they help you?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 5: Do you say to a hosty, oh no, goodyear?
Speaker 7: Well I didn't. I think it was about two hours to go before I said something. Actually, I think the three cart was going past and they stopped and the guy said to me, are you okay? You're really what? And I said, I've actually been sick the whole trip. So then they wanted to put me on kind of stretcher, which was more verifying because of the attention it would bring.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, well, what's wrong with her? She's got barley belly.
Speaker 7: What was Mexico? Actually?
Speaker 5: Oh, they call that Montezuma's revenge. Yeah, that's the equivalent of yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what they call it in Mexico when you get a Mexico.
Speaker 1: Ballot emergency and just get sucked out on.
Speaker 3: A plant fourteen our floor thinks, I mean, Jace, you only had to walk from the restaurant here, which is about one hundred meters.
Speaker 5: And how is the wald? How is the carry on?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Those scooters? Got a scooter. Sh'll get a scooter. That's about this This place sod It is hot, it's really They call it tropical North.
Speaker 3: Carolina and tarnque. Where did you get castrol food poisoning?
Speaker 7: Hey, guys, I was in hospital straight after a sea section.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, did you get it from the hospital food?
Speaker 7: No? I didn't.
Speaker 9: Luckily I had a friend come and visit. He gave it to me, who then I then gave it to my whole family. So my mum was looking after my kids at home, he described, they all redecorated the whole house.
Speaker 3: Oh, because your family goes down. When a family goes down, the trench.
Speaker 4: Caroline is a bit tender after a sea section.
Speaker 1: You can't be vomiting after that.
Speaker 3: I'd rather be in hospital, though. You really do think when you've got food poisoning that you belong.
Speaker 4: In the hospital.
Speaker 1: A vomiting in the stirrups.
Speaker 5: But I got it in Figi when I was filming over there.
Speaker 4: You don't need the stirrups. It wouldn't be a different place.
Speaker 1: Clinton, I've got three kids.
Speaker 5: You look like there was a fourth on the way. After the sticky date you the other night, we're having another one. We've got a little baby stick putting on the way.
Speaker 1: To attach to the.
Speaker 3: Bathroom. He needed syrups in the bathroom. The sticky delivery spencer in Frankston.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Hey guys there we're going.
Speaker 5: You have an unfortunate situation.
Speaker 8: I just did I ever, so a couple of organized to take me out on a fishing trip. Ye, so headed out to poor fill the base. Heading out in the morning, we stopped at the servo first to get bait, and I wasn't feeling great there, so I had had a bit of a you know, throw up and the toils there Chris, and then we headed out into the water, got out into the water and I'm like, God, just coming out of this end now. So I didn't exactly let the guys know what was going on. So I just sort of went to the end of the boat, you know, sort of let it go at the end, and they're sitting there with their lines in the water and all this stuff comes to the past. Yeah, pulled the lines in from there, and then we moved by actually went out of this island in blair Garry where you can actually get off the walk around what's off the boat. So we actually got off and walked down there and it's come on again. So I bring tunnel, got stuck down there again and said said to me, mate, just the whole whole guard here at the end, because the's loads of people walking around the island and he's standing in the end and the water has just smacked him in the face. So he started dry reading, coming around with their families to walk out a tunnel.
Speaker 5: The family is doing the scenic walk.
Speaker 1: Pants down.
Speaker 8: Yeah, good day. Let's just say that.
Speaker 1: Did you catch anything that?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 3: Let me tell you, Yeah, you wouldn't be invited back on the next fishing tree. It's just there's nothing worse. I'm glad you don't have gastro Jason's just a food poisoning. Yeah, Becau if we catch it all the way home, you.
Speaker 1: Know you deserve it. Situation happen for five changes for the Hawks tonight and into Sons. Is that a lot?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 6: They came five days ago they played Melbourne, so probably the five day break didn't help.
Speaker 5: So who were the five.
Speaker 6: Changes? Including the big man? Lloyd Meek the ruckman is out replaced by Ned Rees.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. The bomb has had a few injuries after last week, Darren and Steve and yeah, all of that. But Nick the Wizard Watson, he normally joins us every week he is playing. He normally joins us every week. He's a regular on the show. However, they are in camps this morning, just the local community because they're actually doing the game in Darwin.
Speaker 5: They're playing in Darwi so.
Speaker 1: They're out there getting amongst the community, which is great. So we're like, look, go and do that. Don't worry about jumping on. The only issue is we've worked out in the past every time he's missed the show.
Speaker 4: Lost.
Speaker 1: He's missed the show twice.
Speaker 4: I've had two losses and he's starting to get paranoid about it as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he bought it up the other week.
Speaker 4: So the first two times I didn't come on the show, we lost two weeks.
Speaker 1: Yes, hopefully they get a win tonight and we break that. Yes, or I.
Speaker 5: Told you, I told you it was only a matter of time until from Collingwood to Hawthorne fair Weather supporter.
Speaker 1: I met the show like a beanie Brown and Gold. We are lying from Cairns this morning.
Speaker 5: We are lying from Cans.
Speaker 3: I'm excited because a friend of mine from school who has a cafe up here called.
Speaker 5: Folly Best Cafe and Bar in Cans if you are in the area.
Speaker 4: A foolish actor idea is that.
Speaker 5: What it means?
Speaker 3: It's on the brilliant brilliant that's where you need to go to get your cos she's just brought us coffee. Is how good is the Savior who drops coffee early in the morning.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you are still friends because apparently he used to be in the drama department back at Wesley.
Speaker 3: Wesley Blint Danks was much better than me, and I normally tried to push those people off the stage so I could be seen to stage because she's avived to tell the story. She could sing, dads, play the piano.
Speaker 5: She was like one of those.
Speaker 1: Keep your enemies closer.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's exactly what we reach. Your school captain is your school captain?
Speaker 4: Were you?
Speaker 7: Yes? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Why didn't I fight you for that one?
Speaker 4: Only the best school captain.
Speaker 5: Both Waverley as well where you go.
Speaker 1: You're lucky. It's not like an election campaign and they dug up dirt on your.
Speaker 4: Back dirt files big.
Speaker 3: I think we're all lucky. There wasn't really social media when we were when we were teenagers.
Speaker 1: Can we address what you've been doing for the past nineteen minutes off the air.
Speaker 4: On the air two and a half hours? Yeah, I reckon, it's been two hours worth, all right.
Speaker 3: She's in the news, and I wonder if Kim Kardashian has done this weekcause she's in the news at the moment. Obviously, her trial has started from when she got well, I don't know if it was kidnapp but she got locked in the bathroom and tied up and they stole all their diamonds in Paris like eight years ago.
Speaker 5: So that's happened. And then she's in.
Speaker 3: Every headline everyone, and all of a sudden, she's decided to drop a thirty percent off sale on skims, her her amazing Undi brands.
Speaker 4: My friend, when you go for run their skins, skins.
Speaker 5: This is skims with an e.
Speaker 3: These brass Undis shapewear shape, that's what chicks love shape.
Speaker 5: Where I was just scrolling through and Clint rudely looked over my shoulder and said, oh, if I had to peel a pair of those off a bird, it did kill the miracle mile.
Speaker 3: Yeah it would anyway. So I've updated my skims collection. I'm gonna have to clear out the underdraw because it's a question, Yeah, have.
Speaker 1: You, without getting into too much detail, found yourself in that situation where you're with someone for the first time and you're packing skims like.
Speaker 5: A shape with like Bridget Joe situation when I was single. When I was single, I was much tight in the abs and much more taught, and I didn't need shape Gray. I was wearing like you know Lacey's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what you do when you're single, and then when you've been with someone for so long. Poor Paul is really like, you know, it was not beginners. You wish to continue laces around.
Speaker 4: You're renovating the UNDI draw.
Speaker 5: Things up a bit. What about these ones?
Speaker 1: Can you describe them?
Speaker 5: Don't look at the size, just look at the red.
Speaker 4: Lad They're very red, and they're very well I know, Look.
Speaker 5: My collection is all nude and black. And then I was like, what about me? I mean, what's the worst that can happen. I'll give them to one of my friends who look better than the ones.
Speaker 6: So they're called smoothing smoothing high waisted intimates, otherwise as catches catches.
Speaker 5: No, it's got a string at the back. Yes, look.
Speaker 1: Today, yeah, Kim.
Speaker 5: So then I thought, I'm going to own a deep dive into the men's section. So I've got all some skims.
Speaker 1: It's going to I've got an issue with that.
Speaker 5: To be perfectly honest, I think the red Lacey's they're in there for they're not for me.
Speaker 1: You're gonna put on a show.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm going to put them on. I don't put on a show, right, But I bought the man I went into the Men's collector because apparently the men's just very comfy Gredge Grundy.
Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 5: Question, Oh yeah, you could see me and come on in a in a lingerie runway.
Speaker 4: Give you some sunglasses?
Speaker 1: Question?
Speaker 5: What a sunglasses can take? What off my lacey? Gee, there's one called a microthong, which is about the size of a five cent piece. And I'm not sure what size you've got to be for that to cover you up.
Speaker 1: But miss question? Going to wear it? Marco?
Speaker 5: There it is found it just there's no point. There's no point.
Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 5: So I bought the men's skins too. Do you think he's going to be impressed?
Speaker 1: Is my question? Is it offensive to be buying a partner shapewear?
Speaker 5: No, I'm not buying him shapewear. Sorry, I'm just buying him some box of shorts.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought you were buying the shap.
Speaker 4: No, I know, I'm buying him some like box of shopes. I did say they were for Paul.
Speaker 5: Yes we are.
Speaker 1: Clint's already gone. He's racing to the airporto late. Yeah, we've been doing the shaved from Cairns this morning.
Speaker 5: How beautiful is it out there? I'm just looking out the window.
Speaker 3: We're sitting in a hotel room which Jace has at the beautiful temperature of ten degrees.
Speaker 5: When I walked in.
Speaker 1: I wanted to make it feel like Melbourne.
Speaker 5: It's so close, but so far.
Speaker 3: Look at that beautiful sunshine, that glory is still what do you just want to jump in?
Speaker 5: A too many crocodile?
Speaker 1: Let's get back to Melbs.
Speaker 5: No, I like it here.
Speaker 1: I'd like to see crop before I go.
Speaker 3: Jace went to the tourist information center yesterday and said any chance I could see a crocodile and they said no.
Speaker 1: No's like, I'm sorry, it's an all that excursion.
Speaker 5: You wanted to do a one hour little.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna handle one a whole day on a boat dark.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just glad I'm not sitting next to you on the flight on the way home.
Speaker 1: Are we there yet? Are we there yet? We there? Hey guys, the lovely Melchal Center is in next we are out of here. We'll be back in Melbourne live tomorrow morning. Good luck to the Hawks taking on the Suns tonight. Hopefully yeah, go Hawks. Hopefully a nice little win. Weick checking with the Wizard. We will see you tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Have a good bye, bye bye