Speaker 1: Approject production, you know, lucky like a sati. I like, I'm anti it now, but I was. I was. I was wanted for a knife attack, which I fight against now with my charity. But I was. I tried to stab someone they called the old Bill and me I was wanted for that. They found me in I went on a missing person so a danger person's think where they were going to go on TV and say have you seen this guy? But I was in a petrol station in York with with this girl and a guy held the door open and as he turned round he see us, and I hope he watches this year. I really hope he watches this. He opened the door for me and he turned around, took one look at me, and let go of the door. And it smacked me. Yeah, because I don't know he didn't like, well I looked or whatever, but he wasn't holding the door open for me, but he was holding it and then he released it after he looked at me, and it smacked me. Yeah, and I said, I said wait for me outside. I played for the petrol. Yeah. I was in this car. So I was. I was a lump then I was I was absolutely massive. I was a unit and I was in this tiny little Pergo two six quite in his car. But this guy outside he gets in his car. He had an alpha a male, a purple out for a male. And he gets in his car and as I've gone walking towards him, he goes like this, locks his car and smiles, Yeah, like he's safe in his car, like cocky. I started smashing. I started punching the windows. I kicked the door in. He didn't know what was going and I'm trying to handle. He started driving off. Yeah, and I'm hanging onto the car. Yeah, he's driving off. He's literally not waiting for no traffic. Mate. I'm telling here it is stupid, stupid, Yeah, because I put so many people in danger that day because he just drove out in the traffic. I fell off the car and as I'm screaming at this guy, I turned around and when I turned around, there's a cop There's a cop cart sitting there, and the cops were standing there and they went, what's going on? I went I turned around and been like to get in the cards chase him. And as I've turned around, the cops are standing they go, what's going on? I was like, uh, and I wanted and I'm stating there like nothing. They go, we just see you keep that car. I said, no, you didn't, So you did? I said no. I said he closed his door when I was leaning on it, and he had my jacket in his car and he took me with him. They were like really, I went yeah, and then he didn't know that I was attached to his car. I don't think, but he's drive off now. And they took it. They took it. They went into the petrol station and they said, is that guy? Do you know this guys? I said again, I was in the petrol station. I was fine, yeah, And they went in they said, no, he's fine. And so now I'm thinking I'm getting nicked. I'm getting took from York back to Ipswich. Right, so I'm kicking off out of this coppers because it's authority and I'm like, mate, what's your problem? Like, let's just what's that? Go? Calm down? What can we do? Calm me down? So let me go. He said what's your name? And I went Paul Read? He went, yeah, Paul Read. It's because the Read was my stepdad's name, the durable guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So whilst he's talking to me, he's doing a check on Paul Rigid. Yeah, and there's like nothing. Yeah, there's like nothing for me. So they go all mate off you go. I was like yeah, it was like yeah. I was like no mate, had a good day. And they've gone YouTube like no more of that, and I was like, I don't know what we're talking about getting a car? And I got off what that was? Me done? What I was getting what I was getting took back? Do you do you?
Speaker 2: I get a persona of coppers in England that I want to sound like in a bad way, but are they all fucking dumb?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like they're all dumb or they've got that small person mentality where they were bullied so they feel like they have to lay that authority down and everybody to be a you know, because.
Speaker 2: Are here, there's probably any everywhere over the world. Everyone laughs at the fucking English coppers because they don't carry a fucking gun. They carry they still carry their fucking stupid hats on their fucking head. They've still all they have is the fucking battern and they just get given it every fucking day by people, you know what I mean? And I don't know it's.
Speaker 1: Like, as as irritating as the police are here, we're pretty gifted because, like you say, they haven't got guns, they haven't got they haven't got anything. I'm telling you, man, I've come across some street of coppers in my time where I've been banned the rights and they just let me go because I've been too aggressive for him. Do you know what I mean? They can't manage it. But my face went out on the the police data base and I want to miss it once a person and yeah, I come up as a missing person. So because I come up as a missing person and an urgent person to to get off the street because I'd run away from a mental institution, I was schizphrenic. Right, Well, you put up as dangers. Yeah, so I was a danger to the public. That's what it was. It was danger to the public. Do not approach, just call the police, which again I'm not proud of now. But then it was awesome because I was like, it was the mentality that I wanted everyone to see me to be because I thought that I had respect from everybody. And it wasn't that there's no respect on the street. There's nothing. It's lonely. You're lonely. As much as you feel like you're a part of something big, you ain't. You're nothing. You're just a person that is willing to do. We're a little bit more than the next person, and people will love you for that, and they'll use you for that, and then they'll throw you away. Nobody nothing, You are nothing at all, And they put me out on the APB. I'll come up as like this person, they found me, So I didn't go on the forty eight hour missing TVF. We're looking for this person, please find them. So now they found me in York, I've had to leave York. I've gone back to Manchester. I'm living in Manchester on Moss Side, which was wild wild. Moss Side is a is a is a place mate, So I'm over there.
Speaker 2: I actually, I actually when I was when I got got my driver's license and I was seventeen years old, my fucking mate dared me to drive to Manchester and go through Moss Side and I remember fucking fucking night we got up there, and I swear I just didn't think I was gonna like it's like, I don't know if you've ever been to Liverpool, and there's a there's a place exactly like it called Granby Street, and the fucking it's the same thing. And he dared me to do the same thing there, and I fucking stored my car, you know what I mean? It's just like, what the fuck? So I know what you're fucking talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's just madness. But you know who you were with everyone there? Do you know what I mean? You know where you are with everyone? There is no there's no hidden agendas. Everyone is on the same thing, which is real dangerous because you've always got people at hand to do jobs. So you're just you're never not out of trouble. You're always in trouble because if you don't stick up for the person in the street, you ain't help them in the street, you know what I mean? So but did you did you follow suit? O?
Speaker 2: But by being it, by being in that area, did you like do you think you know, like with everyone else what they were doing, did.
Speaker 1: You follow suit with them? Mate? I didn't listen. I didn't. I didn't fall in line with nobody. I didn't fall in line with nobody. I I wanted it, I was hungry for it. I was bred to be that person. So I was always game. It wasn't like do you want to come? It was like I'm in, you know. I was always I was the game person that was ready to go. And that's where I made the biggest mistake because I felt like doing more doing doing the things that led me to be not so much feared but to be unpredictable. Led me to believe that I had love where it wasn't because I was looking for something that I never had as a child, and that was.
Speaker 2: You felt wanted by everybody else because of the fact that they wanted you for who, what you were, like, what you could do for them, and so you felt wanted because you didn't get that from your mom or your father, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it was crazier I was the more people wanted me around, you know what I mean. And I thought that I was truly I felt like I belonged somewhere where I wasn't actually supposed that I wasn't. I didn't belong there, you know, because the love from the street was the greatest thing ever. When I had nothing, I didn't even have my soul, I never had anything. I surrendered to everybody around me, and I was willing to die. I was willing to go to jail. I was willing to give up everything on who I was to be a part of this society. Do you know what I mean? Mean this family, this unit of just security because ain't no one touching us when we're together in a group, you know. And again it's not it wasn't gang mentality. It was family.
Speaker 2: And now where's where's your where's your where's your proper family? When this is going on? Though, when you when you're in Manchester with.
Speaker 1: Are they they're doing their own thing. My brothers my brother was off doing he'sting because he got into drugs pretty heavy and he was off doing his thing. And my sisters and my mum they're like super close, so it's like them, and then it's like me and my brother are the the other. We'd get contacted if something was going wrong or they needed some cash or something would get I'd get the call for the cash, and my brother, my brother and me would get the call if if they something someone had said something to the family would come back and we'd deal with it and then go back and carry on with what we were doing. You know, what's the worst thing you've done. Well, I haven't really done a lot by law of previction, but like the alleged crimes, what I've been alleged to have done, you know is.
Speaker 3: Allegedly we'll go with allegedly, Yeah, allegedly.
Speaker 1: Allegedly there was you know, guns and the attempted murder thing and which I found not guilty on. And what was it like?
Speaker 2: What was your stock now like that.
Speaker 1: We should have had this conversation?
Speaker 2: What what what was it like? So allegedly you you've you've had weapons, right, You've you've seen weapons before. What was it like being that to actually see it?
Speaker 1: Powerful? Powerful? I've only need to I only seen this stuff in on TV. And as like when I was growing up, I was so naive to the world because I didn't think anything happened outside the house because I was never allowed out of the house. So when I started seeing this, you're progressing so fast in the criminal underworld that you become somebody but really your nobody. Like there's so there's there's so many levels of criminal and in them levels you can be in that same So me and you could be in the same level of criminal, but your version of that criminal could be like your nuts, or you'll use a weapon, you'll shoot someone where I would kill someone with my hands. You know. It was kind of like that. So you can progress in a group so much because you don't need to be hard. You don't need to be a murderer. You don't need to be a tall man, you don't need to be a thief. If you're game, you're all the same. Yeah, do you know what I mean? Because if you had a specific tool you fight in, or your height, your stature, your aggression, your your kindness could talk to someone where you couldn't get money off of like, you would all be that same value. You're just used a different way. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And brother, I was used. I was used just as much as you were used. And it hurts because but what would that what.
Speaker 2: In what way? Do you feel used? Though? Like you did you feel used in the way that they've used your foot for your ability and for your for your what you can do for them? Or do you feel used because do you feel like it was a waste of years?
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. But at the same time, I can say it's a I can say it's a waste of years. Yeah, but it's curved me to be who I am today. And I'm a great man today, do you know what I mean? Like I'm a great I do a lot today that that showed that that gives real respect and strength to my community rather than take it away. So it has curved me to be a better person and it you know, without that, I probably wouldn't be who I am today. So I can thank that as well as I can still regret it. Do you know what I mean?