Speaker 1: Apologie production.
Speaker 2: Would you rathers so I've asked for someone on Instagram and as she's got some up that she has found.
Speaker 1: Yes, and whatever we ask we both have to answer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Would you rather accidentally call your partner by your ex's name or have them do that to you?
Speaker 4: Probably have them do it to me. I feel like such a bitch if.
Speaker 1: I would laugh so hard if Steve called me his ex, I would not take offense. I would just laugh. I think I would laugh. He's freaking hilarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd rather him do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd feel like bad or like we invited it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Would you rather have your significant other look through all of your text chats and email history or your employer like your boss?
Speaker 3: Oh definitely my hubby.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I wouldn't want my stuff reading my stuff.
Speaker 3: No, talk to Steve and yeah that's it. They're going to see what you're saying to your partner.
Speaker 1: Would you rather tell all of your deepest and darkest secrets to your boss or to your parents?
Speaker 3: My boss?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my mum. Would you rather people could hear your thoughts or have everything you do live stream on Instagram? Oh?
Speaker 3: My goodness, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know that means people would see you fucking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pooing pooing, sleeping.
Speaker 2: But then like every thought you had, like imagine those like thoughts when you just like they just pop up and you're like, oh god, wait, that's awful.
Speaker 1: We think like you do judge people like you? What I mean? Yeah, I mean, or if someone's annoying you.
Speaker 2: My thoughts, I'm so sorry to anyone or anything, but my thoughts.
Speaker 1: No, my thoughts, yeah, I think thoughts or that stuff. Would you rather be stranded on a desert island with your ex or with your boss? My ex?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He's lovely?
Speaker 3: Boss?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: My boss was a bitch? Like would you rather marry the hottest or smartest personal? Lie?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I think yeah, I don't know if somebody being like super smart that is attractive, so somebody knows that, like knows so much.
Speaker 1: But also like what kind of smart are we talking about?
Speaker 2: That's amazing some stuff that I'm not even in politics, and like, yeah, like what.
Speaker 1: Kind of smart are we talking? It's like, who's the hottest person alive? In your eyes?
Speaker 5: Probably like Chris Hamsworth?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Chris is he's a good isn't a dream? The other night. Oh, I know, I woke up. Still goes, you have any dreams like yeah, he goes, Oh it was a sex dream one that said no, but I wish what would you rather go? Shopping in your underwear or to the beach? Nude? Beach nude? For me, that's easy. I'd love to be seven.
Speaker 5: But then what if there's like all kids around and stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't think kids sexualized bodies. Yeah, the only people sexualizing is probably like adults that kids don't sexualized bodies.
Speaker 2: I'd probably go underwear in shops. I wouldn't even care about really going my underwear. It's like not that much different to.
Speaker 1: Brown unders around in Tweet City.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I'd choose wise, it wouldn't be in like Lacey Laundree. I'd be in like you know, like the little sports bra. Yeah, and then like some little boy legs.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: I feel like at the beach, and that's.
Speaker 3: Not used to wear dancing anyway all the time when you're.
Speaker 1: At the beach, not nearly nude anyway, Like you're covering your nipples and your front, but most of your skins showing anyway. Yeah, true, Like what are nipples? Yeah, especially in the water in a butt. Yeah. Would you rather tell your partner you're having an affair or your partner tell you they're having an affair? Fuck?
Speaker 5: I don't want either of those things.
Speaker 3: That's so hard.
Speaker 1: But if you had to choose one.
Speaker 3: If you had to choose one, I.
Speaker 1: Think I'd rather Steve tell me he's having an affair. I could not do that to him. No, I could not look at him and tell him. No, I had a full not even just sex, like a affair, the emotion.
Speaker 3: Sad thinking about pieces.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'd rather hear from him as well.
Speaker 1: I'd rather deal with that grief myself than deal with the guilt and the shade of like doing.
Speaker 3: That to him.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a tough one.
Speaker 3: This one's a bit of a lighthearted one.
Speaker 2: Chop the tone, dildo or vibratory vibrator all the way.
Speaker 1: I just don't like them, Yeah, all the way.
Speaker 4: If you're using a dial doo, you still need to vibrate on.
Speaker 3: I think if.
Speaker 1: You've got a partner, a male partner.
Speaker 2: You've got something in you anyway, plastic dick, Yeah, I've got the real thing right there.
Speaker 1: Yes, just not into it.
Speaker 3: But when you masturbate, you would have been into doing both.
Speaker 1: If it was I prefer just a vibrator on my own hands. Yeah, yes, explore my body with my own hands, yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, saying would you rather be eleven feet tall or nine inches tall?
Speaker 5: Eleven feet? I feel like I could get like stepped on if.
Speaker 1: I was fet So you're talking this.
Speaker 2: Sleep in that like you couldn't drive a car. You couldn't even get on a bus. Could you get in the house. You have to have a specialized you build your own home.
Speaker 5: Probably go eleven eleven feet?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Where the same socks for a month or the same underwear for a week.
Speaker 1: Same socks for a month, change my underwear?
Speaker 2: I changed mine, Like if I go for a big walk, like change one again, Like I'll change the multiple times a day exercise walk. Yeah, not clean, but do you know how your feet that you produce teacups worth of sweat per day, So imagine enough.
Speaker 1: After I just don't see it, smell or touch it on anything else, though.
Speaker 2: But like yes, and you can just walk on it and like it's not in the rest of your space.
Speaker 1: Special. Oh my gosh, but it's precious. You got to keep her clean.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, that's so funny, it's me.
Speaker 1: It goes there, you know, to keep her nice. Would you rather never have an orgasm or never find true love?
Speaker 3: Never haven't. I'm not happy about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, never have an orgasm.
Speaker 2: Would you rather have the best sex of your life once or mediocre sex every day? Like only sex once, but it's like the best sex of your life or like mediocre?
Speaker 1: Probably mediocre because I don't want to just have sex once in my life. No, it'd be a great memory, but then no a pleasure. Yeah, so'd probably rather mediocre. Yeah. Would you rather breathe fire every time you talk? Or have everything your hands touched turned to stone?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, breathe fire every time I talk?
Speaker 1: You'll burn the people you love.
Speaker 3: Just have to stand back to stand back, don't come to gloves.
Speaker 2: Would you rather always have sex in the light or have sex in the dark always?
Speaker 3: So you have pick one, like always dark, always the daylight.
Speaker 1: I don't mind the light, but I feel like dark's moody and sexy. Yeah, that's bright, and it's just not the mood and vibe. We always have like one, either the wardrobe one or the bathroom with the bathroom door shut slightly so it's a bit of light coming in, but it's moody.
Speaker 2: But then I would hate to not see them if it's like yeah, dark as well, like sometimes it's nice to like.
Speaker 1: See it is nice. If I had to choose, I think the dark. I just like that mood of dark.
Speaker 3: It is a different vibe.
Speaker 1: And sex is like in a good way, but like a darker.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah sexual, Yeah, it depends. If it was pitch black, I'd choose light. If there's a little bit of like light so you can still see pitch blacks.
Speaker 1: Light yeah yeah. Dark yeah, sexy and more mysterious. I can feel their body, I don't know, yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I'm like I want to see them too, Like you wouldn't.
Speaker 5: See their expressions, yeah, yeah, but you'd hear them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's so hard, Oh my gosh. Would you rather come randomly in public for the rest of your life?
Speaker 3: Will never be able to come again.
Speaker 1: Randomly?
Speaker 2: You just like don't know when it's going to come, and it'll just hit you throughout the day or never, rather random, but you get really good at covering it up for a while.
Speaker 1: Blown I have brought a lot of attention towards me, that's.
Speaker 3: Any like it's start to come up.
Speaker 1: It's a long Ye, your orgasm is too true. I mean for guys it's easier. I feel like it's overquick, So true orgasm can go for a long time.
Speaker 4: What would you rather lose it or use it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Probably in public? Oh my gosh, that'd be so harassing.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh for a guy.
Speaker 2: What would you rather them do think about their mum every time they orgasm or prematurely ejaculate every time you have sex?
Speaker 1: That's so not no, Oh my goodness. I have been with someone that was always coming really fast and it's really frustrating.
Speaker 3: But then they can just take care of you after.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can. It's not the same when you're wanting to be intimate and make love and like yes, or have a good fuck session.
Speaker 3: Yes. Yeah.
Speaker 2: For them to think about their mom's not thinking about you and thinking.
Speaker 1: About their mum.
Speaker 3: Haven't you have to go with the premature thing?
Speaker 1: So that's rough? Yep, Kiara, how could you think of that.
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Would you rather not be able to ever use sex toys again or never be able to have sex again?
Speaker 5: That's an easy one.
Speaker 1: Just wouldn't use toys? But I do love.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you could like go of that, but not being able to have sex with your partner?
Speaker 3: No, would you sing.
Speaker 1: Just not be able to have sex? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Would you rather watch strangers have sex or have strangers watch you have sex?
Speaker 1: I'd rather watch strangers. Yeah, my sex with Steve, I feel like that's so sacred. Yeah, but I like watching on movies and you.
Speaker 3: Just think it's like a show, live show. Yeah. Yeah, yeah like that.
Speaker 2: Would you rather have sex on your period or have sex after a long, sweaty workout.
Speaker 3: I've honestly had sex on both multiple times. Yeah, they're not the best of sessions.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't love sex in my period, and I also don't want to it's sweaty, it's not as fresh. No, I feel like it's very hygienie.
Speaker 3: Which would you rather?
Speaker 1: Yeah, get around?
Speaker 3: I like period sex. Am I weird for saying that?
Speaker 1: Not weird?
Speaker 2: Actually, I feel like I'm more sensitive, not when it's the full surbang time, but like on the lighter days.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's fine. I thought you meant like we're talking full blown period.
Speaker 2: We do not have sex on the full blown period days, like whatever?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, your hormones when you're full on your period, Like I'm just not in the mood.
Speaker 2: And mine is so long, Like I start to get pretty good once I like got my period, but like minor ten days sometimes so long time ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not heavy the whole time.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, no, light of.
Speaker 1: Days are fine. But when i'm like day two and three, like the girls shut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still have but it's like in the shower shower sex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, sweaty work. I just feel like it's a bit unhygienic, but like I've done it, there's nothing wrong with it. But I go sweaty.
Speaker 5: You're gonna choose, I mean, honestly, I'm just not opposed to either.
Speaker 4: Yeah,