Speaker 1: Get every day.
Speaker 2: I just want to take a moment to thank each and every person who took the time out of their.
Speaker 3: Day to wish me happy birthday.
Speaker 4: Yesterday and nice and beautiful humans, as.
Speaker 2: Every single listener who sent us a text here at the station, who made phone calls whatever it might have been, and to our little team who made my day so special. I went into Channel ten afterwards they decorated my desk, which was nice. My nickname in there is toadfish Rebeccy. Don't even ask, Joe fish rebeccy. That's the play on words.
Speaker 1: There because of your colored dreadlocks.
Speaker 2: No, no, but there were big pictures of Toady all over my computer monitors.
Speaker 3: So thank you so much much.
Speaker 1: Just not a great nickname, but all good comes from a nice places.
Speaker 2: Joe fish rebeccy. It morphs into Joe Witch rebeccy every.
Speaker 3: Now and then.
Speaker 5: You know here we are understand that.
Speaker 6: It is what it is.
Speaker 2: My family made the day wonderful and I had a chat with my.
Speaker 3: Daughter in Sydney.
Speaker 2: My twelve year old sent me the most beautiful card that made me cry. All in all, my point being had a wonderful birthday, but I was driving home from ten last night, and I thought, I'm just going to have a quick look at the Jodi and Hazy Instagram page just in case anyone had left a nice message, and then I can reply to it to say thank you. There were some nice messages that was fine, but there was one that stuck out like the proverbial dogs ball, yeah right, And it was from someone called Chris, who has since self monitored and thought better of their opinion and deleted it too late. I already saw it on my birthday.
Speaker 4: It's been tattooed into your brain.
Speaker 3: Do you want to know?
Speaker 2: And this is how my brain works, because I had one hundred beautiful messages yesterday and the one that was a little bit narchy has stuck right there in my frontal lobe.
Speaker 1: O's old Picasso story for you, A beautiful war for the most gorgeous white pain. But you'll concentrate that little dot in the corner.
Speaker 2: That's exactly, and the little dot on this occasion was someone called Chris.
Speaker 3: It read what about this?
Speaker 2: Nova is the most popular let station in Adelaide, with tens of thousands of listeners at least, yeah least, and only nine people wrote Happy Birthday to Jody. What do we it gets better? What do we read into this? Kiddies laughing emoji and clown emoji.
Speaker 3: So I digested that for.
Speaker 2: A little while and I thought, Okay, here we go, troll, and I thought, let's play the maths game, because clearly they're interested in numbers. Chris is really drilled down on the numbers. I thought, Yeah, Nova is very popular. It's one of the most popular stations in this beautiful city of ours. In fact, we have a QUB that's the lingo that we use in the game, of about two hundred and eighty thousand listeners a week.
Speaker 3: So do the mass on that two hundred and eighty thousand.
Speaker 2: Divide that by the one person who decided to rip into someone they don't know on their birthday equals Oh, I've got it. Chris is at one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it. That's Chris. That's probably the response Chris once as well, profile picture. What are we talking about? Little cat? Little dog?
Speaker 3: We got a little cat?
Speaker 2: And then you look at the followers all following two hundred and eighty people.
Speaker 3: How many people are following.
Speaker 2: Chris, Yeah, it's bloody less than nine I'll give you the big tis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a big job for Chris today as well. I've got to collect all the cheese or dust that he's belly button breaking news. What news today?
Speaker 6: My snoozews.
Speaker 2: News and information can be overwhelming. Lucky we've got news reader Abby to break things down. This is the most important stuff you'll need to know to start your morning.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 7: So the Fringe is going on a little bit of a ticket litz today.
Speaker 5: There's five dollars off select shows.
Speaker 7: So if you're struggling a little bit with going, I want to go to the Fringe, but it's.
Speaker 5: A little exy.
Speaker 7: You get five dollars off a ticket thanks to Loumo Energy essay. So that's starting from nine o'clock this morning through until either the shows are sold out or midnight tonight. So jump on and start booking tickets. Last year there was over a million tickets sold, so obviously I want to try and smash that record.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was huge last year, and you just get the feeling that it's going to be even bigger this year. Andrew, I can see your hand up.
Speaker 1: I just like to say I just wanted to say, I just wanted to say in terms of blitzing things, why don't you really go on to blitz friends. This morning eight forty five will do a Taylor and Tokyo blitz, and then at nine o'clock you can do a fringe ticket blitz. That gets you blitz on, ladies.
Speaker 5: Gentlemen, get you blitz on. That's what we've always said on this show.
Speaker 4: No more words for me for a while.
Speaker 2: Good two Down Under starts today as well at stage one of the men's race. The women's race smashed all expectations. It's been awesome, but the men it's there turn to shine today to under two to under one hundred and forty four kilometer track round Greannick and also Nuriopa around they go the boys. Heaps of activities in the main street as well. That all kicks off from around at nine point thirty. Luke Plap, who's the Aussie rider, said yesterday in a press conference he said, it keeps getting into the Hilton Lift and you know how they've got the temperature there on the screen.
Speaker 3: He said, the more it goes up, the more excited.
Speaker 2: He gets, because obviously a bigger artage for the Gussie writers.
Speaker 1: We likes that stuff. He loves it obviously because they're absolutely climatized.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're ayal European writers who ride in the.
Speaker 4: Cold, so poor little Europeans in the comet.
Speaker 1: He's sot.
Speaker 3: How they speak.
Speaker 4: All together.
Speaker 2: Also, very quickly, congratulations to Sarah Snook as well, who's taken out a Critics' Choice Award for her role as shiv Roy in Succession. If you've never watched Succession, do yourself a favor. Her character is ballsy. This is a bit of her work.
Speaker 6: Well, we can't handlers?
Speaker 1: Who are you? And chev I mean that's hiv Roy giving the aggressive version. If you can't handle memo worst, you don't deserve me my best like chiv Roy's version much better.
Speaker 3: And all right, sister.
Speaker 2: Also, she's come out and said her childhood in Adelaide, South Australia, she which just got college, was a little bit rough and that when she was younger she thought she was very, very ugly, which she said she worked her advantage because she had to work on her personality and her character right, even though she's considered one of the most stunning women in the world.
Speaker 1: Interesting, isn't it. I'm so fascinated by stories of people before they were genuinely famous. Because when you see people at their absolute elements, some of these actors and stuff, you're like, well they've obviously been in control and absolutely dominating from the start.
Speaker 3: No, not the soul.
Speaker 1: The stories run below.
Speaker 3: She said. She felt incredibly insecure. So there you go.
Speaker 2: Good message for all the young ones out there. You don't define yourself and your teenagers.
Speaker 1: You could be the next year Roy News start swearing or Mary Donaldson.
Speaker 3: As we said, hope for little girls from Hobart every week.
Speaker 5: I still hope for you.
Speaker 3: Joe there is I'm just a little bogan from Tazzy Mate. Don't worry.
Speaker 4: Such a good message, isn't it.
Speaker 1: If you go to the right nightclubs and you pick out the bloke wearing the manbo shirt, you two could be the queen of Denmark one day. You've got to believe in yourself though first and foremost, you've got to believe in yourself. True big She out to Alex demon Or he's through halfrom the first round and as expected me lost around each got injured.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so this is a blow.
Speaker 1: Cou could have been absolutely anything, and as an unbelievably successful tennis play injuries have completely held this Canadian back, and we're thankful because this could have been one of the upisodes. Demono was obviously getting on his favorite Yes, but you didn't want to draw around ITAs first up his big unit, big boy, he big boy, big Canadian.
Speaker 2: And also probably just needs to address how tidy shorts are.
Speaker 3: Oh really, I think that's what I thought as well, didn't his shirt? Yeah, his shirt was too short in his shorts.
Speaker 7: With the shorts, I was sitting on the couch and I was like, whoa, yeah, a lot of leg.
Speaker 2: It was hectic, wasn't it for a big unit? A lot to cram in there?
Speaker 5: Though, if you got it flaunted.
Speaker 1: Oh, for goodness sake, ladies, I was just concentrating on the rackets. Where are your eyes beating to?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: They clearly weren't on the YONYX last night.
Speaker 1: They were next up for demon Or is Italian Mattio and Naldi. And good news for listeners this morning is that my I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just said with confidence, I think you'll find it's Matao.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I was about to say good news because Abby's going to nail all the tennis names this year.
Speaker 2: Oh god, you abs had to work for five double a over the break, so she's really worked hard. It was a weakness last year, there's no question about that. But I have confidence in you.
Speaker 7: I've come back baby. Like we said, I start off badly and I just get better as the weeks go on.
Speaker 3: What did you just say, Mati, Mattio, we're.
Speaker 4: Learning on the spot.
Speaker 1: As opposed to news News the six fifteen venue Machine quiz not too far away.
Speaker 4: I spent two weeks off absolutely not working at all.
Speaker 2: That is huge for you, because for anyone who doesn't know, Andrew Hayes normally works approximately seven days a week from Monday round to Sunday.
Speaker 1: Yes, I haven't had more than I think last year had about four or five days off in between Christmas and New Years, but before then, from last seven or eight years, not more than that. So two weeks off straight was genuinely life change.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's amazing, isn't it. It's not too like I think most people work and work and work. It's not till you stop that you realize how busy you were.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'm trying to work out whether it was a positive thing or not.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, because.
Speaker 1: I also read a study, which absolutely I could be a part of. There was a survey with fifteen hundred parents, and it revealed that thirty one percent find being a stay at home parent more challenging than a full time.
Speaker 3: Job one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Oh I feel you, brothers and sisters, Yeah, big time. I'd love to be part of the statistic because so a day where I work here and also at seven yep, alarm goes off at four fifteen in the morning and I get home about quarter past seven in the evening. I got long days, a really long day.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 1: Mums dads, you absolutely deserve all the prayers in the world because that is so much easier in taking care of a couple of my kids for I don't know, six seven.
Speaker 5: Hours far out yea.
Speaker 1: Interestingly, forty five percent of women felt they couldn't care for an infant without their mum's advice and help. Spot on, that makes all the difference in the world. Grandma's and the worries said parents were going through range from child development twenty seven percent, to eating habits oh my gosh twenty two percent, and sleep patterns. Okay, some of the conversations that I've had with my children over the last couple of weeks and I sort of take it too personally, and my wife was like, just relax, right, they're five, or they're three, or he can't talk, all right, stop firing up with him. Little things like that. Is So, my daughter, who was three, had a conversation with me the other day because Carra started running again, so she had an early run quarter past seven in the morning. She has, Dad, I need a LOLLI sure the first fall, botty, you need a lolli?
Speaker 4: What she has na?
Speaker 1: I need it?
Speaker 4: And she's got the sas thing going on as well.
Speaker 1: She had no I need it. I go, I'm not giving you with lolli right, You've got to have your breakfast first, to which her response was, well, Mum gives me a lolly this time every single day. Yeah, okay, so you're telling me at quarter past seven every single day, mum fiji lollies? Yet well she does, which she doesn't obviously twitch obviously, Guess what happened. Guess what the end result was over I gave a lot, gave it too soon as I say, yeah, we can have a loose sho why not too? Oh my gosh, what is happening, and then for a good solid day, I've got Henry, which he definitely got off Bluey calling me Champ. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Henry, you want some toast?
Speaker 4: No thanks Champ?
Speaker 2: Oh do you know when you said Bluey? Then I thought you met my ex husband. I was like, why am I teaching your kid to call you champ?
Speaker 1: It would be much more appropriate if Greg Blue called me Champ than my five year old. But I'm trying to make your mates. No thanks, Champ.
Speaker 4: All good. So this is a salute to all the parents out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my gosh, you're doing good job because it's hard out there. And if there's any idiot blokes like how I used to be, Yeah, who thought it was a fun ticket to be at home with your kids? Oh torture?
Speaker 3: Oh I know.
Speaker 2: And honestly, we got back from overseas from our holiday, and I think we got back on the Friday morning. We had an overnight flight, and around ten o'clock on Friday after we arrived home from a three week holiday. My husband goes, well, going into the office, I couldn't get in there quick enough.
Speaker 1: Zuliah work loves us men because we go in early to get away from the cast, mixed emotions about this particular little segment making a return.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just a little bit of background.
Speaker 2: If you knew to the show, Welcome Abroad with Jodie and Hazy Train.
Speaker 3: This is how it works.
Speaker 2: We have two songs, we orchestralize them, and then you and I both have to guess what they are. I'm not terrible, it is, but I seem to lose a lot.
Speaker 1: Well last year if I remember last year, and look, I'm always looking forward. I remember the past and this I won, and definitely last year as a whole, I think you finished pretty strong though you did, I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's been a mental game across the journey because you play psychologue a warfare with me and you just just berate me to the point where I have no confidence left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, Okay. Unfortunately, and we've used this analogy a few times, but you are the North Melbourne of song song songs. So when you do win the last three games of the season, it's like, oh, that's great, but you're still on the bottom of the ladder. But it's insane. That plenty to work with in future seasons. Right now, what.
Speaker 3: Team are you?
Speaker 4: That's a great question.
Speaker 1: I love exactly like I'm probably poured adelaide, and I suppose my skills. It's probably a mixture of I don't know, like Zach Butter's kind of raising Jason, just like a little hybrid of those three.
Speaker 3: Do you that's surprised, And this is why I hate this competition. So did you just say it's.
Speaker 2: A hybrid of kind of Rose Buts and Jason horn frant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty good, that's pretty good. Welcome to producers.
Speaker 4: So every runs this seamlessly.
Speaker 8: I would say this brings out potentially the worst of both of you in this segment, and I say.
Speaker 1: With very different directions to very different personalities.
Speaker 4: Absolutely arrogant.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're really hard to be around, whereas Jodie leaves the room. So it's there's tantrum's galore. But it's a new year. And for the record, white clean, fresh start, no ladder, no North Melbourne, thank you, it's an even playing field.
Speaker 1: We all remember the past, we don't, we don't.
Speaker 8: But to kick us off today, we have Adam on Team Hazy.
Speaker 3: He's a friend of the show.
Speaker 6: Hang on, sorry, Joe, do you know what that's terrible?
Speaker 8: I'm so used to the person who gets through first choosing Hazy?
Speaker 3: That funny, is it?
Speaker 6: I'm so sorry, Joe? Oh terrible?
Speaker 8: But where's also friend of the show team Hazy?
Speaker 6: Anyways, good stuff.
Speaker 1: Over the holidays, nice absolutely.
Speaker 8: Faster passed about one hundred dollars on the line as per usual, Thanks fast past. It's three so orchestralize best of three. We're all friends and family and love each other.
Speaker 6: Yes we are. Song number one, please.
Speaker 3: Go edge here and Castle on the Hill.
Speaker 2: I thought it was.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's an electric stuff.
Speaker 2: That is a start.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't just keep going because.
Speaker 8: Good choice word don Joe's I'm very impressed.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Let's just sorry, keep story of choking social Okay.
Speaker 6: Song number two, please stopper?
Speaker 3: Have anna buy Melica.
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 6: Candy Andy?
Speaker 1: We're on Yeah, we're on.
Speaker 2: A break.
Speaker 1: You come back wrong, You've got I'm sorry. I don't understand why you're going that. You're given the previous results without an absolute she lacking like how you Joe, you had some revolutionary pre season or something.
Speaker 8: Do you want look Joe's congratulations first winner of the year, which is probably the most notable and means the most anyway, And yeah, as you're taking home a hundred dollar fast to pass about you?
Speaker 6: But do you want to do the third one?
Speaker 2: For fun?
Speaker 6: Yesccount doesn't count.
Speaker 1: I know and that that sentence has never been used in this segment ever before. Give hazy chance you got in first, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stitches, good crazy.
Speaker 4: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Hold?
Speaker 6: Yeah, nice work.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 6: That's good. That's really nice.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I think I'm off this segment?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: Well, I have resolved to win like a lady and just be very humble in my victory.
Speaker 5: Good work.
Speaker 3: What does it feel like to suck?
Speaker 1: We are now mid January. You know what that means? You might or you might not be well and truly in the swing of things when it comes to your new's resolutions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they should be fully entrenched right about now. We're only two weeks into the new year. Should be cracking.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't want to have broken it by now.
Speaker 1: I thought.
Speaker 4: Surely that's sort of a sort of a June July type job, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But thirteen twenty fourteen, if you have like how good friend producers are, we tell everyone what your resolution.
Speaker 8: This is more of an intervention more than okay, my resolution, because more busy lady and stuff. You're in at least thirty minutes of exercise per day.
Speaker 6: My resolution, right, thank.
Speaker 4: You, and I'll say this and I'll say this.
Speaker 1: I reckon. I'm going to put maybe some really busy mums aside. When you've got kids and there's not much you can do, you can usually find thirty minutesty minutes.
Speaker 6: It's very achievable busy.
Speaker 1: Working MUMSK, what do you Shivroy, It's yeah.
Speaker 6: That's why I said it as well.
Speaker 8: I didn't want to do anything too unrealistic. You know, we work earlier hos blah blah blah. Yeah, thirty minutes a day, totally two except for the weekend.
Speaker 6: They didn't do it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I don't know. I mentioned this to producer. I'm an Apparently that was breaking my revolution.
Speaker 1: Except remember last year, last year with Joe's like I'm off the grog for a monk was wine this weekend. I'm going to pick it up on Monday.
Speaker 2: You can have asterisks with certain resolutions on half kind of corner.
Speaker 8: That's my asterix is that leading up to the weekend, I did more than half an hour.
Speaker 3: For four of the days, So you've banked you bank half an hours, but according.
Speaker 6: To producer, and I'm out, I'm done.
Speaker 1: I just looking bake it.
Speaker 2: I just feel like hazy, don't you reckon? The weekend is the time where you don't have any work or any other commitments. That that's the real opery. You don't have kids' sports, so it's a real opportunity. I don't even have kids, let alone kids the play sport.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it looked their valid points. Yeah that's all.
Speaker 1: I'll get back to you.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 2: Please give us a call and bear in mind if you do get on air, you go on the running to see Taylor in Tokyo thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: Have you've broken your resolutions already? What was last year's resolutions? Do an assistant was.
Speaker 8: Off to do an assistant pull up at the jao.
Speaker 3: The sand literally springs you up to the bar.
Speaker 1: Have a look at those lats. Aren't doing much year plan, it's a five year plan for that pull up each and every year. I've got the same news resolution, and that is to fix my toe. Oh no, it's my big yes, a fungale. We're we're a non judgmental family here at over so You guys aren't going to completely judge me at all, but this little fungus that's on my left toe has been there for the best part of I'm going to say fifteen, fifteen to twenty years, I reckon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when you've got a pedicure at the end of last year at our final show, can you remember've got a pedicure and the woman's like, I hate to break this to you, but you've got a fungus infection and.
Speaker 1: You, oh what, I can't believe it.
Speaker 3: How do you plan on fixing your fungal toe?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna have to go to a podiatrist and he's going to genuinely have to cut half the toe owl. Oh okay, and then really go into it. I'm sorry to get so graphic, but you know I'm trying to improve myself here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, don't act all like disgusted about my fungus toe, mate, when you've got laps like that.
Speaker 3: Jess from Glen Aalter, Good morning, Good.
Speaker 5: Morning, How are you good?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 8: Walk for at least an hour every day?
Speaker 1: It was a one week delayed start and lasted.
Speaker 4: Three days, so that's tough.
Speaker 1: It's quite a commitment though an hour was a lot.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I had a birthday thirty nine and so you know, still a bit and said child all done and dusted.
Speaker 1: Now it's kids and got active.
Speaker 3: Yeah, three days, three days happens.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should aim for twenty minutes, Jess. I'm just saying, lower your expectations of yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I might go for a downhill walk this afternoon to a minute. How do you get back up? But you get an uber back up there?
Speaker 6: Thanks you? Oh good luck? Oh wow?
Speaker 3: Allison from Tyrens Park, what have you failed already?
Speaker 1: I made a promise to myself. I was going to try and get to bed earlier because I've got into a really bad habit of getting to bed around midnight every night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's what's keeping you up? Allison?
Speaker 1: Bloody?
Speaker 4: Netflix, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Anything? Anything?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: And I haven't got to bed earlier.
Speaker 4: Than midnight once, not one in two weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What time do you have to get up?
Speaker 8: Six thirty seven?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 4: Oh geez, you're a genuine night out there. There's not much you can do about it.
Speaker 3: It's always, but I thought.
Speaker 2: You could change it.
Speaker 5: Someone said you can change your sleeping habits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Well what you need to do, Allison is when it comes up next episode on Netflix and the temptations there to quick gone, then just one more, don't do it, don't do it all.
Speaker 1: It's tough, especially when you're like, you know it, Eily goes with thirty minde episodes, You're like, oh, I just knock out one more, even if it's an how You're like, I'll just watch fifteen minutes.
Speaker 6: No, no, you ain't.
Speaker 4: You watched the follow out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, and then you're exhausted the next day. Isabella from Findon, what have you failed?
Speaker 3: Already getting my nails done at the salon. I'm trying to my house this year. I'm trying to take the house this year, and that is one expense.
Speaker 8: That had to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and evidently it did not. The fan didn't stick, Okay, Sophie.
Speaker 2: For the boys out there, Isabella, if you just have your toes done, it's probably around sixty bucks.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if you have like a pedicure and a manicure, you're looking at hundred plus, aren't you, Isabella?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred and twenty every four weeks for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, Yeah, And once you get started, and you will in the upkeep is like, it's so expensive, so I feel you're pain but also it's quite addictive, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It is? And I had to go to work on the eighth and I couldn't possibly go with their nails so away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagine the judgment you would have got if you had gone with dodgy nails to work, Isabella.
Speaker 1: I know the side in the office.
Speaker 3: Well done, Okay, all the best with that.
Speaker 4: You know, it's fine, We're all failing together. It's good, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And there's no judgment here, sir, Yeah, judgment fresh space.
Speaker 4: There is a positive space to come from this.
Speaker 1: Everyone who's got any other this morning automatically goes in a drawer for Taylor and Tokyo even better than as well. Very very soon we can do a Taylor in Tokyo blitz.
Speaker 2: I hope Isabella doesn't win, because there's no way she could go to Tokyo with dodgy nails.
Speaker 1: You a good job over there is with a thousand bucks. Anyway, we're going back in time on this daisy who starts your engines? Ladies and gentlemen, let's take a little trip down memory lane. Tuesday, the sixteenth of January. Let's go, Joe, it's ready to go. Oh, come on, I'm on board.
Speaker 4: You can ride shotgun if you're like, ah.
Speaker 3: Just I have to sit behind you and my legs are on.
Speaker 1: No, what the hell are you talking about, huck on when you're running in the front seat? Oh okay, where have you sat behind someone in an automobile and wrapped your legs around them?
Speaker 5: Oh, we're on a motorbike.
Speaker 1: Gosh, no, no, we're not. Keep your legs to yourself, thank you very much. Nineteen sixty seven, the first Super Bowl was played in the US a Cancer against the green Bee Packers. And didn't that go on to do some pretty good things?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not bad.
Speaker 1: It's the biggest spectacle on the planet. When it happens.
Speaker 3: It's very hard to understand though your NFL in general, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, I find it a bit tricky. Yes, that, and also for the uneducated cricket. Yeah, it's like, what's a wicked well that has two minutes? Nineteen eighty eight, Home and Away began on Australian television and we all fell in love. What's the beach gang? Oh yeah, there are bras and it's blood and sand a tattoo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the river Boys.
Speaker 1: Such bad boys. Mis understood though, I think Yeah, I think so bras so cute. Two thousand and one, Wikipedia, a free wiki encyclopedia, went online. I lived by Wikipedia. So they're like, oh, I should never trust Wikipedia. All the information I look up is via Wikipedia, and I would say a ninety nine percent was trop I've.
Speaker 5: Never Wikipedia you, but I'd quite like to.
Speaker 1: Yeh, keep searching. There ain't no page it exists. And then every now and then they be like, oh, if you use Wikipedia, please make a small donation. I'm like, you're kidding at YOUA. I'm not donating the Wikipedia. That's my right to get it for free.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you can edit your own Wikipedia page apparently.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, I've never done it. Apparently, She says.
Speaker 2: Jodiotti is a highly successful radio procesion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jodioti is a star mother.
Speaker 5: That's cute.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: One song Jan sixteenth, In twenty fourteen, timber by Pitbull and Kesha, What are combinations? Find me a better duo? But you can't