Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to the podcast. My my dad are away. The kids will play.
Speaker 2: Hello, get mad again?
Speaker 1: Straight mate? We have the Dog, the Jez. We're still going to come up with you. The millennial. What are we calling you?
Speaker 3: Gen Z for a start, not millennium.
Speaker 1: What are we calling you? Yeah, the Z, gen Z, the Jeers, the Dog and Jason King King Podcast. Don't pick on me. I'm the only one that's still here.
Speaker 4: You can't say that that's I we can't at minute.
Speaker 3: It's it's what according to Stamp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some must work for a living.
Speaker 2: May still that's late for you, lot.
Speaker 1: What does that excuse me?
Speaker 2: I am here till after eleven most days.
Speaker 1: I'm here till eleven most days I might. I might be physically here, emotionally like nine thirty, I just get, I just get a little bit already deluded.
Speaker 5: It was a long show today, a long sorry drag for you.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, You're right, I'm off you.
Speaker 4: You absolutely agree.
Speaker 1: You will go back to that island where we got you from.
Speaker 2: Why was it a finish up at nine thirty?
Speaker 4: Well, that's all we have been doing.
Speaker 1: But that was late out a little bit.
Speaker 4: No, but we've been finishing at nine twenty or nine thirty.
Speaker 2: Is your favorite Beyonce.
Speaker 1: She's no longer on the team.
Speaker 4: She's still on long computer.
Speaker 6: No b.
Speaker 3: But you've got an a over here.
Speaker 1: Solid from you.
Speaker 2: You know we saw today, Oh yeah, he was Yeah, Actually I've got a bonu pick with this. You just didn't want to invite me to breakfast.
Speaker 4: It's okay, we didn't like it was the theme.
Speaker 2: Oh gee, that's so good. I didn't want to come anywhere.
Speaker 1: You weren't. Actually it was a mazy less breakfast.
Speaker 2: That was sitting at my desk and you're just walk back. We're going for.
Speaker 3: Food, will be back.
Speaker 1: Do you invite me to boxing?
Speaker 2: Well? Actually, Spiff, speaking of boxing, I had to cancel it.
Speaker 1: No one wants to do it at heads up?
Speaker 2: Well, the two people that.
Speaker 1: So, a friend of hers hang on, a friend of hers is open a boxing sent and ner here and they said, and they said, hey, Mace, do you want to bring.
Speaker 2: All the staff down for a session.
Speaker 1: In a building of eighty people? How many people? How do you confirmed? Two? How many people rocked up? Well?
Speaker 2: One pulled out this morning?
Speaker 4: Thirty was the one person I canceled it.
Speaker 2: Who was the one per that just screened that everyone in this office needs to get off their fat asses and do some exercise.
Speaker 1: Maybe we're working their asses off. I left making Monday.
Speaker 4: I left the company.
Speaker 5: I left it on red to remind myself because I was I was interested.
Speaker 3: I flagged it.
Speaker 1: Where did you send it? On email?
Speaker 2: To all stuff?
Speaker 1: I didn't get it.
Speaker 3: It's because you don't use your email.
Speaker 2: Read my messages.
Speaker 4: It's okay. There's another one on Friday, gotcha.
Speaker 2: No one wanted to do it, which I totally like, I get it.
Speaker 3: It's midday.
Speaker 2: People can't be fucked.
Speaker 1: Doing shower afterwards, which I found.
Speaker 2: I was just going to go straight home.
Speaker 3: You know what, were you the one person?
Speaker 1: I'm Were you going to get home?
Speaker 2: Where work from home? Mate? We've had this discussion. Just get back, bro, I'm not.
Speaker 5: There's something about exercising with work people. There's another thing, a bit boxing. I've done a couple of boxing classes as boxing as part of another class that I do. And when you don't, when you can't do it or you don't know, when you can't do it and you don't know the right the right, you feel like an idiot. You're standing there and you're like job, job, crossed and you feel like you're not coordinate.
Speaker 1: I feel like an idiot.
Speaker 2: It is niche and I totally I get it.
Speaker 1: But look, ha's this friend of mine is about to graduate black belt in ninja sorts like Samurai, fight like kill Bill. It's a girl and she goes when she becomes black belt, she has to register as.
Speaker 4: A weapon herself.
Speaker 3: She has a weapon.
Speaker 4: I'm a registered weapon.
Speaker 2: Way around, there's a wing on hang hang, hang, how do.
Speaker 3: You like she's she's a weapon?
Speaker 1: She's a weapon?
Speaker 2: But hang on boxing?
Speaker 5: You know when you're feeling in a form online mister missus, doctor, we do you have any sword?
Speaker 2: And she's going up against you and slashing? Are you getting cut slashing?
Speaker 3: People like that in real life?
Speaker 1: Well, she's so skilled, right that she could tip in yaky the front of you. That she has to register as a weapon.
Speaker 2: Do you understand how I'm getting confused in the hand.
Speaker 5: We're going to need that classific.
Speaker 1: I can't do this anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's you know what I like it?
Speaker 1: No, No, what's you training for? Well?
Speaker 2: Taekwon do to cut up sushi?
Speaker 4: But I did taekwon doe, But that's self defense.
Speaker 1: She might bring the sword out of self defense. You break into a house, you bet your ass you'll pull the sword out and go kill bill on. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if you're going up against somebody to classify yourself with that ship, you're killing them.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. But so for example, right, like, let's say if you're a armed sorry, say if you're a trained army professional, right, yeah, yeah, technically, technically you've got more skills than an everyday person. Save Jizz is a trained army essay, as souldier, right, and I break into his house and he uses his special Jiz skills on me, yeah right, flucking me right and he kills me. Technically he could be charged worse than a normal civilian.
Speaker 2: Yes, but no, because he's a weapon.
Speaker 1: That's why you charge worse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, weapon, great movie.
Speaker 1: Remember he was a soldiern So, what I'm saying is if you bust into my friend's house and she takes the semurai saw it off the wall and tipping Yaki is the front of you and you're dead, she'd be classed as a weapon.
Speaker 2: Does that mean she gets off?
Speaker 1: No, No, it's the opposite.
Speaker 3: This conversation.
Speaker 5: It's like if you if you to punch someone or if you were to attack them with a weapon, you would naturally be.
Speaker 2: More than I understand, because.
Speaker 4: You're using a weapon.
Speaker 1: She's the weapon.
Speaker 5: She is Like, you're not saying she does it with a sword, Yeah she is.
Speaker 1: She does it with the sword.
Speaker 4: So she's a weapon using a weapon.
Speaker 1: She's a weapon. We double the double weapon double. Yeah, it is a double edged sword and the sword.
Speaker 2: Hang on, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Are you are you're taking the pissold a weapon?
Speaker 2: Can we actually just I'm gonna blow your mind? And here so I've just google searched what does MACI mean? And it's come up? It's come up?
Speaker 3: Weapon? What look at that? Can you do mine?
Speaker 4: Why did you do that?
Speaker 2: Somebody to me?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 1: Can you? What is? What does Jase mean?
Speaker 3: Is this an urban dictionary?
Speaker 1: If this comes back something lazy that, you need to stick up for me.
Speaker 3: You don't even have to dance.
Speaker 1: I'm your favorite.
Speaker 4: You need to healer, that's what it's accurate, Jason Enabler, what's mine?
Speaker 1: You think I'm going to enable it? I'm a healing.
Speaker 2: Do you want Halie or Allison?
Speaker 3: Do Allison?
Speaker 5: And then if it's bad, yeah, you have to knock off the work WiFi for.
Speaker 1: I'll give your tip going to come up here?
Speaker 3: Noble noble, you're a noble.
Speaker 1: Reference?
Speaker 3: What does noble even means?
Speaker 4: Worthy?
Speaker 1: All right? And can you jeers impregnator.
Speaker 2: Sweet smell of flowers?
Speaker 4: Thank god it's Flairerish.
Speaker 1: Can you look up Jason just to see if there's a difference.
Speaker 3: Can you do Ali as well?
Speaker 1: We're not happy with that healer again?
Speaker 3: What about a l I?
Speaker 1: What about j J A y?
Speaker 4: It just kind of ruddles me playing Lars carse j Really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sublime, sublime, sublime.
Speaker 2: I personally think weapon is the best. Then that's my two cents, thank you.
Speaker 5: I don't understand what weapons Sammarai chick off all by the cops and the.
Speaker 1: Samurai chick.
Speaker 5: Have you got a weapon on you? She was like, no, well yes, where is it? Well none of them explained I am the weapon.
Speaker 1: Well then you need to throw yourself down on the ground.
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: I actually imagine the airport? Any weapons to the clip?
Speaker 5: Should I go through the little lying down on the conveylarious?
Speaker 2: I actually would have really loved to have been a weapon this morning, because so I was coming to work and I was on Punt Road, and it's really hard to like merge, and I started, yeah I do. I started to merge in a punt road and this cheek would not let me, eyeballing her, I did they and she like eventually let me in and then started shaking her head and that pointing back to be like, get in the back of the arme. I'm like, mate, you fucking work, Just relax.
Speaker 3: You know what also gives me is.
Speaker 2: My pet peeve man.
Speaker 3: Seriously that gets.
Speaker 1: Med is a non thank you wave. Yeah, you should have said it a non thing. I spoke, what's yours?
Speaker 3: Actually was my blood mildly infuriates me.
Speaker 2: Just let me in, Like, are you that important to not let somebody in front? Like, oh my god, it's going to save two bloody minutes.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 1: Braddy's in the house, Big Papa's here, Big Papa. Hey y Friday night, we're going to the pub to watch the forty if you like.
Speaker 2: The Gee, that's nice you're inviting me.
Speaker 3: Plans were only set upon well.
Speaker 2: I got a message for Moli saying why aren't you at breakfast or your team are here? I was like, oh, gee, that's nice. All It's good for them to let me know that they're going. I'm glad. I have to find out through another friend that you do you want?
Speaker 1: Do you want the fucking invite for the pub or not?
Speaker 3: Come with me?
Speaker 2: Mace, I've got dinner on Friday night?
Speaker 1: Why that? And why aren't we invited?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 1: We're fading away?
Speaker 2: Well, mutual, I don't know yet.
Speaker 1: Who's it with? Do you know?
Speaker 2: Actually no, you wouldn't know. I used to work with her. Name's Tory Rowe to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, same big dog.
Speaker 2: She's moved from Adelaide to Melbourne's talk pop up and I'm gonna get chat. Fords. Wait where are you going for? Then?
Speaker 1: Dons College, La Hotel?
Speaker 2: Great, we'll come, okay, Colors, how's the change?
Speaker 1: All right? Killed two? Gotten rid of fucking jazz as well?
Speaker 3: I hope because I don't want to be the only girl.
Speaker 2: Well, hang on, let's just get let's get really down to it. I don't even think I'm in the group chat?
Speaker 3: What group chat?
Speaker 1: What group chat?
Speaker 2: The group chat you guys have got going on, I'm not in it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what group chat.
Speaker 2: You've got a big smake on your blade and you know that.
Speaker 1: Listen about the doll. You can add my facking spot in the group chat because I don't read it.
Speaker 3: There's lots of lots of group chats.
Speaker 6: There are a lot of group chats in relation to a number of different things, mainly work related. There's not one that's really there's no fun one. No, there's no popping.
Speaker 1: Do you want to be in the show one?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Are you in any other show? Are you in any other show ones?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You need to leave them to get into this one.
Speaker 4: I'm not the other show on the one show.
Speaker 2: Like there are other show ones on the note, but there are other shows that I'm a part of, I work on. You need to pick you need to grow up?
Speaker 1: Tell me about it? Thank god, I haven't. It looks boring. Yeah, growing from Peter Pan.
Speaker 2: Actually, have you had the have you heard the conspiracies about Peter Pan?
Speaker 3: You know, this is a.
Speaker 2: Performing at the ground, so you know how like Peter Pan.
Speaker 3: Obviously it is like.
Speaker 2: The one that everyone loves and Peter Pan's so great and blah blah blah, and then Captain Cook's like the devil with you know, the evil person on that. Yeah, so there there's a conspiracy that's going around that Peter Pan is actually the villain of the story, and Captain Cook was trying to kill Peter can dis Australia and is a sorry. Captain Hook was trying to kill Peter Pan because Peter Pan was actually still stealing all the children to take them to Never Never Land, and Peter is the baddie, and Captain Hook is trying to protect the children.
Speaker 1: Captain do you get it? Yes? Yea. And what's Captain Cooked?
Speaker 3: He's He's got Australia covered.
Speaker 1: Right there is why you're not in the group.
Speaker 2: Well, this is exactly why I'm behind the scenes. And anyway, so.
Speaker 1: College Law on Friday night you're around.
Speaker 5: I'll be there. I'm trying to be good. So I don't want to do it because I come, I'll drink beers and eat pimers. I can't do that. Next week is my last week.
Speaker 1: Do I need to ring? No, schedu it's a late finish.
Speaker 6: What I'm going to do, it's half milf, I promise you.
Speaker 1: I do know. Yeah, Okay, game kicks off.
Speaker 2: The Boun's playing.
Speaker 1: Collingwood and we'll sure yep, it's worst coast. I think you find Sport Coast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be my one big blowout and then I'm doing drive Jing what this weekend?
Speaker 1: It is free?
Speaker 4: You realize that you only fifteen Hans dollars. That's what we said.
Speaker 3: We are the free jackers.
Speaker 4: Ever play Trust the Irish guy.
Speaker 1: I wants a second? That all right? Gidding? Well, yeah, if you want to.
Speaker 2: Come, you're mother welcome, Thank you, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: You back out? You're coming?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What time we getting there? What are we wearing? What do we wear? Real matching? You'll be fine? You can wait. What you you on the one upstairs there to the balcony?
Speaker 2: I have never been?
Speaker 3: Is it on the beat the port?
Speaker 1: Do you know what? The Beach Hotel is pretty good to at the end of South Road.
Speaker 6: Beach Hotel or the Bright One. Yeah, it used to be call Milano's back in the day.
Speaker 3: It's called Is all your friends going? As all your friends?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, just the last just curious, generous.
Speaker 3: I was just curious for a big night. I was going to say, because I.
Speaker 4: For a big one.
Speaker 2: Is it a big night?
Speaker 4: It's a late game, late games.
Speaker 2: It could be a big night because I'm going I'm going drying June. I'm giving up drinking. Guys.
Speaker 1: You down, No, No, no, not at all. Keep going, Why why are you on the health kick?
Speaker 2: You put sounds I've decided I just need to get my life.
Speaker 1: But I see you Friday night.
Speaker 4: Now see that Friday, Maybe.
Speaker 1: Say brides.
Speaker 2: Love you, mice, Hey, don't look back, lave it all on the track.
Speaker 1: She knows well