Speaker 1: On Scolds Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the winder Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Panety Show. Coming up tonight, We've saved the best glass. We've got an all female finesty panel to dissect the day's big stories, including Foreign Minister Penny Wong investigating potential Iranian interference in Australia's at domestic politics. Adam B. Coleman will join me to discuss the fallout from Trump's extraordinary Congressional address and why the Democrats are reeling. And later in the hour, Kinsey's Schofield will be with me and she's watched Megan Michael's new program so you don't have to and left He's losing. It features a Hall of Shame contender.
Speaker 4: Problemners in the Beauty of that child as the tragedy of the Trump presidency because we don't know how he's survived pediatric counselor.
Speaker 3: But first to Peter Dutton's pledge to end work from home arrangements in the public sector and MEIG revelations that in some government agencies one in five employees never go and work in the office never now. The new South Wales Labor government under Chris Mins actually did ban working from home back in August last year from its state bureaucrats, and it did it without much controversy. But now that the Coalition is running with this policy, it's all of a sudden, hugely controversial and divisive. The Prime Minister as accused Peter Dutton of being lazy and stealing the idea from Donald Trump. Meanwhile, Minister for Women and the Public Service Katie Gallagher repeated that Trump line and labeled the idea as bad.
Speaker 2: For working women.
Speaker 3: And of course the unions have arked up and are vowing to fight any sort of ban.
Speaker 2: Joining me now for more on this is.
Speaker 3: The panel Sky News contubuters pro McSween and Tina McQueen prou I'll start with you, this wasn't such a terrible idea. It wasn't at all controversial when a labor premier, Chris Mins, was promoting it.
Speaker 5: Well, of course they're only ever out to get Dutton and get the Libs, and what's good for the goose isn't necessarily good for the gander.
Speaker 6: I would say that most people.
Speaker 5: Watching this have a very dim view of the public service because we don't get service out of the public service and the fact that one in five in some departments are not tending at all. It's not at all surprising because you know yourself if you have to call them and you'd rather almost put I don't know, nails in your eyeballs, But if you did have to call them, you're waiting on for hours and hours.
Speaker 6: We're not getting value for money.
Speaker 5: These people have got EBAs signed into the never never So it's going to be very hard for Dutton and the Libs to change this, but we must change it because productivity is what is being affected.
Speaker 2: Tina.
Speaker 3: Is this call to return to the office bad for women? This is something that the Minister for Women, Katie Gallagher, has said. Do you see this as an anti women policy?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: Look, these whole men women divide.
Speaker 8: I think it's a good policy for everyone to get back into the office and get out of the home. And quite frankly, a number of women I spoke to that were forced to work at home couldn't.
Speaker 2: Wait to get out of the home and get back into the office.
Speaker 8: So this is ridiculous again trying to divide everyone by gender. It's absolutely ridiculous. Everyone should just get back into the office and they will make a bit of a song and dance about it. But as you said, it worked okay in New Southwest for Chris Men's and it'll be a successful policy for Dutton moving forward towards the election.
Speaker 3: Now to the Sydney Morning Herald and well the leftist media in general, they're doing Labour's dirty work, writing off an incoherent hit pieces against Peter Dutton.
Speaker 2: Then the Sydney Morning Herald.
Speaker 3: Even published this. I don't know if you saw it. Most people would have missed it because it wasn't the Sydney Morning Herald. But it was a piece talking about his extensive property portfolio. The headline was all about twenty six properties in thirty five years Peter Dutton's extensive property portfolio revealed. But if you actually look past the headline, if you bothered to read the piece, you find out that Peter Dutton actually owns just one property, one farmer sixty eight Hector Farm in Daybreak, Queensland, which he bought for two point one million back in August twenty twenty. Prou that's from what I remember, about half of what Anthony Upperheasy paid for his beach house exactly.
Speaker 6: You know this angst against ambition.
Speaker 5: Why aren't we celebrating people who work hard and do well.
Speaker 6: This is what we should be trying to strive for.
Speaker 5: And I think that Middle Australia and this is where I think the Labor Party is missing it.
Speaker 6: They aspire to do well.
Speaker 5: They want to provide for themselves, get the investment property and make sure they leave a legacy for their children. There is nothing wrong with aspiration and working hard and being rewarded for it. And I think the general voter is now just so sick of it. It's so blatant that they're digging up whatever they can on Dutton and it's just reinforcing what we think.
Speaker 6: About the Labor Party.
Speaker 5: Whatever it takes, how dirty it is, they don't care, Tina.
Speaker 3: The politics of envy can be quite effective in an election campaign. It may be negative, but it often works. Do you think this sort of class warfare is going to work for Labor?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 8: Look, not this time, because I think if people look into it, Peter it up was remarkable that, as a nineteen year old, with a little bit of help from.
Speaker 6: His dad, bought his first property.
Speaker 8: And I think, you know, we're fortunate to be I'm going to have it would be Prime minister. Hopefully he will be that has done all these transactions and knows what he's doing and has just he's made use of the money he's made in every job, in every business he's had, and it's a remarkable thing. No, I think people it's something to aspire to, and he's going that's what he wants to do, encourage young people to buy and do everything and he can. Now I think it's going to help them. It's not going to work this time from.
Speaker 3: Labor and the reality is there's been this political realignment, so you've got affluent voters who are increasingly leaning left and aspirational working class middle class people are voting conservative center rights. So the whole class warfare strategy has changed somewhat. Now let's look about Foreign Minister Penny Wong. She's investigating potential Iranian interference in Australian politics. This is after Iran's state propaganda outlet Press TV interviewed Independent MP for Team of Payment last week and despite this network being a sanctioned entity in Australia, this was the infamous interview we talked about it on this program where Payment described Iran as just a wonderful place for women prove the investigation is all well and good, but we can't forget that it was a labor who selected for team of Payment to be a senator, and she was the one who made these absurd comments.
Speaker 5: And Payment of course said oh when it was pointed out what they actually do to women over there, she then was saying, oh, well, I didn't know it was a sanctioned media. You know, the point is that we have no faith. I have no faith in Penny Wong doing anything about this.
Speaker 6: Her heart is not in it.
Speaker 5: We know where who she favors and who she has sympathy for. She's not going to do a damn thing because she's quite happy to either embarrass the Libs or support the Palestinians and the Muslim vote. So, as far as I'm concerned, she's just all words. There's no substance to what she's going to say or do.
Speaker 2: Tina Senator Payment.
Speaker 3: Firstly, what do you see for her and her political future? And while she selected just because she ticked various diversity boxes, because you look at her history, she was in her twenties, and I do wonder whether Labor would have focused on her if she wasn't wearing a hitch ab.
Speaker 6: Well that's right.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, it's obvious why they chose her as a candidate, but she was down a bit on the list. I really don't think they expected to get up. But she's an absolute disgrace. How she didn't know that around out of one hundred and forty six countries, comes in one hundred and forty third on gender parity. How less than sixteen percent of women actually work in Iran.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's disgraceful.
Speaker 8: The average person on the street knows that that country does not promote women or is certainly disgraceful for women. So, yeah, Prue, I have no faith in Penny Well, this is an organization. Press TV in twenty twenty in their London in London claimed that, you know, the coronavirus started in Israel. It's a disgraceful organization. And when we're in government, we will take action retail.
Speaker 3: Great, well, let's hope. So but yeah, I was absolutely appalled with the senator's comments, and she did plead ignorance in the aftermath when she faced some criticism. And I don't know how you could plead ignorance when you promote yourself of some sort of women's rights campaigner. As someone who's a champion for women and someone whose family fled Afghanistans, she should know better than anybody what the treatment of women in countries like Iran in Afghanistan is. Like the fact that women get locked up for not wearing she should.
Speaker 6: If she's not aware of that, she should, she's not fit to be in parliament. Exactly.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: I think that's at a minimum what you would expect anyone in our past to know, especially if they're going to then go and talk about the treatment of women in Iran. Now let's turn our attention to the aftermath of Trump's congressional address. I will be talking to a US guest about this shortly, but just want to bring you a seasoned commentator, very very balanced, brit Hume.
Speaker 2: He had some thoughts.
Speaker 1: If you ever doubt it that Donald Trump is the classes, the political classes of our time and our nation, this night and this speech, you'd have put that to rest. The Democrats seem to be falling into trap after trap after trap.
Speaker 3: Tina I watched every second of the two hour extravaganza, and the polling is clear. Large majority of Americans seventy six percent approved of what they heard from President Trump's joint address to Congress.
Speaker 2: What were your thoughts?
Speaker 8: Oh, this was Trump at his finest. Like you, reader, I was glued to it. There were some remarkable highlights, so many to mention, but it really showed how poor the Democrats are and how they have no judgment in the real world, and absolutely disgraceful not raising remaining in these seats for certain highlights of that speech. But Trump, I'll tell you what, I can't see the Democrats getting in for a long, long while if everyone continues along the Trump line of governing.
Speaker 3: What did you make of their way they reacted to that speech, Because obviously we don't expect them to be jumping up and cheering. But when you've got people in the crowd who universally admired, when you've got young kids who have survived cancer and who want to be police.
Speaker 2: Officers, they couldn't even stand.
Speaker 3: Up and cheer for those people. And I thought that just painted them in a really negative light.
Speaker 5: Well, it was like the baby throwing its toys out of the cop You know, it's sucking its thumb. They have no performance history, they have no potential talent. And you know, the great thing about what Trump has done, from my perspective, and particularly for the influence it has here and around the world, is that he's exposing the nonsense of woke. He's exposing the nonsense of spending without any accountability. The man, I think is just so refreshing and the leader of our time where we really need, this world is really, I believe, in a terrible parlous state with the leadership, the paucity of leadership we've had.
Speaker 6: We're seeing in the.
Speaker 5: European countries where the rights are starting to be recognized for what they are. I think people are looking at America, looking at what a leader is really supposed to be like, and looking at what the options are. And I'm just hoping that this will help Dutton as well get in if there were any waiverers, because we need strong leadership. We need people who are anti woke and who wanted just got on with the job of leading and not playing woke politics.
Speaker 8: Reader, I want to know why the Democrats look like they are at a silent auction.
Speaker 2: Just sitting there holding these ridiculous paddles holding signs.
Speaker 6: Bizarre they really were.
Speaker 2: It was bizarre.
Speaker 3: And it was stupid because guess what, you can very easily superimpose other messages onto those signs. So now there are a thousand memes with them holding up all sorts of obscene and funny messages. Just yeah, just infantile, and even the hectoring and booing at the very start and having to have our green removed. I'll be bringing you some footage of that later. But I also wanted to get your reaction to the Ukrainian president's stunning backflip following his clash with Donald Trump and JD. Vance in the Oval Office a few days ago. Of course, just two days ago, he said the end of the war is very very far away. But then yesterday he said he's ready to sign that mineral still with the US immediately and he now wants peace, and Donald Trump talked about that during his.
Speaker 7: Earlier Today, I received an important letter from President Zelensky of Ukraine.
Speaker 10: The letter reads, Ukraine is ready.
Speaker 7: To come to the negotiating table as soon as possible to bring lasting peace closer. Nobody wants peace more than the Ukrainians, he said. My team and I stand ready to work under President Trump's strong leadership to get a piece that lasts. We do really value how much America has done to help Ukraine maintain its sovereignty and independence.
Speaker 10: Regarding the agreement on Minerals and Security.
Speaker 7: Ukraine is ready to sign it at any time that is convenient for you. I appreciate that he sent this letter, just got it a little while ago. Simultaneously, we've had serious discussions with Russia and have received strong signals that they are ready for peace.
Speaker 10: Wouldn't that be beautiful? Wouldn't that be beautiful?
Speaker 3: Oh, Tina, Why couldn't we just have that approach from Zelenski a few days ago? Then we could have avoided all this unpleasantness. It actually got an advantageous still for Ukraine instead of the nonsense we have seen. And now I just hope that the Ukrainian people get the same deal that was on the table just a few days ago.
Speaker 8: Well, Zelenski made a fatal mistake he in meeting with the crazy Democrats before he met with Trump, who obviously fired him up and told him to, you know, try and get stuck into Trump.
Speaker 6: It didn't work. Again.
Speaker 2: Trump has been magnificent in.
Speaker 8: These negotiations, and to see Zelenski crawling back and wanting to do the deal on Trump's terms is a good thing. And I'm sure Ukrainians, Russians, everyone that wants is fighting to end are happy about it.
Speaker 3: Now. In another embarrassing blow for billionaire Tigi Forres has now had to dump a green hydrogen investment packed hit arrange with US hydrogen giant plug Power, as that company moves away from investing in the green hydrogen fantasy.
Speaker 2: I call it a fantasy.
Speaker 6: Preu.
Speaker 3: It's hard to it's hard to calculate just how much money has been squandered in this dream to have green hydrogen energy.
Speaker 6: Well, this is the point that none of us know.
Speaker 5: You have this puffed up little peacock Bowen who has a shot at a dutton because of his nuclear spending. Would none of us know what the hidden costs of his dream is. And we know that he's been handing out subsidies like Santa Claus to anybody, any grifter who wants to come in and has an idea for renewables or an aspect of renewables.
Speaker 6: And here we have now.
Speaker 5: Twiggy whose reality has hit. He's got all these grants from America that are now on hold Big Trump, and we know that, in fact, his benchmen have done the numbers.
Speaker 6: We know that Bowen's.
Speaker 5: Really his whole idea of hydrogen is vaporizing before his eyes, and that was the central plank of his renewables energy policy. So the blokes in a whole world of pain. The taxpayer has forked out millions and millions of dollars to all these climate people who wanted to get on the bandwagon, and we're watching our energy prices go up, and we all know that this is fantasy stuff.
Speaker 6: And thank god we have our moment in the.
Speaker 5: Sun where we can tell them to get stuffed when it comes to renewables and we can start being realistic about nuclear and getting our prices down and getting reliable energy.
Speaker 3: Well, Tina, I'm not too worried about Twiggy Forrest. I'm sure you're going to afford whatever financial hit. If any this is a costume. It's the taxpayers who have had just I'd hate to think how much of our money has been wasted in the pursuit of this and why why are we doing this? And Whinder Coalition walking away.
Speaker 2: From net zero.
Speaker 3: Yes they've got a nuclear pet plan, but they're saying we're going to stay in Paris. We've still got a net zero strategy. It's a confused message to take to an election.
Speaker 8: I agree with you, Rita, and I think mister Dutton's going to have to look at this very carefully, particularly with Trump leading the world and proving the ridiculousness of these of these schemes. So hopefully mister Dutton will take a close look at it. And I think even a Trump's attitude to all this around the world, everyone's going to drop off these on some of these fantasy renewable projects, and yeah, he'll come to his senses because I think that'll be an election winner. I hear for a lot of branches that we need to walk away from that. So it's not over yet, Riada. The branch is working hard putting forward motions, and I think mister dutlill have a close look at it leading up to the election.
Speaker 3: Now, just finally, let' us have a little bit of frivolity. Single ladies apparently are coming up with new and innovative ways to catch cheating men. I don't know if you to have heard of something called divorced.
Speaker 11: Dust, officially a new trend where women are completely coating themselves with full body glitter before first dates for the express purpose of outing taken or married men who may be going home to another woman.
Speaker 2: They're calling it divorced dust prove.
Speaker 3: Apparently multiple marriages have ended because of this strategy that's been employed. Women finding glitter on their men when they know they don't personally wear glitters or why would they be glitter on them. It's almost a full proof strategy.
Speaker 6: Sure is well.
Speaker 5: It used to be lipstick on your undies or on your color, wasn't it.
Speaker 6: So this is the new age? Oh god on them if it's a raina freack.
Speaker 3: Oh look, is this a strategy?
Speaker 8: You you you, It's not a strategy I'd used.
Speaker 6: Reader.
Speaker 8: Concentrate on making yourself look good girls so that they don't stray. That's all I can say. Keep it simple, as with everything in life.
Speaker 6: Good luck with that.
Speaker 3: We could actually talk about this a bit more, but we won't prove it. Sweeten and McQueen, thanks for your time tonight. Still to come the lefties losing it plus why the Democrats are reeling after Donald Trump's astonishing addressed to Congress.
Speaker 2: Welcome back.
Speaker 3: Now it's time for lefties losing it and I have played you many many clips of Lefty's viewing lies, uttering, insane diet tribes, and generally behaving in an ugly hate field manner. We marvel and mock the sheer, shameless stupidity of the modern left daily on this program. We've almost become desensitized to the insanity. But even I was taken aback sickened by this demented die tribe from MSNBC's Nicole Wallace. Watch as she turns a beautiful moment into something unhinged and ugly. Let's first have a look at the beautiful moment.
Speaker 7: Joining us said the gallery tonight is a young man who truly loves our police.
Speaker 10: His name is DJ Daniel.
Speaker 7: He is thirteen years old, and he has always dreamed of becoming a police officer. Twenty eighteen, DJ was diagnosed with brain cancer. The doctors gave him five months at most to live, and tonight, DJ, We're going to do you the biggest honor.
Speaker 10: Of them all.
Speaker 7: I am asking our new Secret Service Director Sean Curran to officially make you an agent of the United States Secret Service.
Speaker 3: Now, it takes a broken soul to turn that beautiful moment into something ugly but that's precisely what Nicole Wallace did.
Speaker 2: Watch here.
Speaker 3: She starts off pretty well, but halfway through the tedis kicks in and she says something so full of vile that she's straight into left. He's losing it. Hall of shame.
Speaker 4: I think this was a lesson in finding one thing that you let yourself feel. And I let myself feel joy about DJ And I hope he's alive for another you know, ninety five years, right, And I hope he lives and the life he wants to live.
Speaker 6: He wants to be a cop.
Speaker 4: He knows what he wants to do, and maybe when you have childhood cancer that crystallizes for you. And I hope he has a long life as a LA enforcement officer. But I hope he now vera has to defend the United States Capital against Donald Trump supporters, and if he does, I hope he isn't one of the sex who loses his life to suicide. And I hope he isn't one who has to testify against the people who carried out acts of seditious conspiracy and then live to see Donald Trump partner those people.
Speaker 3: You know, this woman's tedos is incurable. Even Rachel Matter tried to move on the conversation right after that. She didn't want any part of that lunacy. When you're too far off the reservation for even Rachel Matter, then you know you've gone and stuffed up Nicole.
Speaker 4: Probleners in the beauty of that child as the tragedy of the Trump presidency, because we don't know how he survived pediatric cancer, but is likely he benefited from some sort of cancer research.
Speaker 6: And it is a.
Speaker 4: Fact that Trump has slashed cancer research.
Speaker 3: It's a fact, actually not true, And shame on the Democrats who refuse to stand for DJ refused to cheer on this brave kid who has fought for his life, who loves his country, loves law enforcement. They sat there with their bitter looks on their bitter faces, holding their stupid little signs, and refused to just be human for a moment, to acknowledge a beautiful moment. But at least they were being bitter and twisted quietly. Not so Democrat Al Green, who was determined to make a spectacle of himself, this lefty losing it, was warned again and again.
Speaker 7: Small Business Optimism so it's single largest one month again ever recorded a forty one point jump.
Speaker 12: Members are directed to uphold and maintain decorum in the House and to cease any further disruptions that you're warning. Members are engaging in wilflin continuing breach of decorum, and the Chair is prepared to direct this at arms to restore order to the joint session.
Speaker 3: You heard, Speaker Johnson, But do you think our Green listened. No, he kept waving his little pimp cane around and yelling that Trump had no mandate. He was about to discover the fo portion of the faf faffox equation.
Speaker 12: Mister Green, take your seat. Take your seat, sir, take your seat. Finding that members continue to engage in wilful and concert a disruption or proper decorum, the Chair now directs the Sergeant at Arms to restore order, remove this gentleman from the chamber.
Speaker 3: That was fun, But then old Awl had the nerve to say that it was the Democrats who are civil, and then he called for another impeachment of Donald Trump. Good luck with that chap who.
Speaker 13: Uses his incibility against our sability. He is that person who has consistently been used incibility against the vilaity.
Speaker 3: Is that what you said?
Speaker 13: Well, look, I'm willing to suffer whatever punishment is available to me. I didn't say to anyone, don't punish me. I've said I'll accept the punishment, but it's worth it to let people know that there are some of us who are going to stand up against those president And I'm also working on my articles of impeachment. This president is unfit. He should not hold the office. Thirty four felony convictions, two times impeached.
Speaker 3: Early today, White House Press Secretary Caroline Levitt took I'm the Democrats, the media, and in particular Nicole Wallace's disgrice flantics.
Speaker 14: Last night MSNBC. Is Nicole Wallace disgustingly looped in a thirteen year old boy with brain cancer into an attack on the president over January sixth. In CNN's first Cairn out of the speech called it divisive. President Trump wasn't divisive, The Democrats were, and CNN was proven wrong by their own viewers, sixty nine percent of whom, in a post speech Poul said they had a positive reaction to the president's speech, sixty.
Speaker 3: Nine percent of seeing in viewers like the speech like slave and I didn't see that coming, and the ug of CBS poll was even more positive.
Speaker 2: Three and four loved the speech.
Speaker 14: The CBS Ugo Paul that shows that seventy six percent of those who watched the president's speech last night approved of his speech.
Speaker 3: Now, let's look deeper into that Trump speech and Americans reaction to it. It was unlike any congressional address we have seen. Two solid hours of America first shotun or. It was bold, clear eye, jubilant and deeply emotional at times. It was a celebration of what makes America great and a recognition of the job ahead.
Speaker 2: And it started off strong.
Speaker 3: And watch here the reaction from different sets of voters have got the infamous worm. The Republicans are the red line, Democrats blue. But it's the independent voters the yellow line that fascinating.
Speaker 7: Watch how they react to my fellow citizens.
Speaker 10: America is back.
Speaker 3: And when it came to the antics of Democrats booing, particularly our green it was booing and heckling so much they had to be removed. Again, that yellow line is fascinating. They did not like that kind of behavior. Let's bring in commentator and author of the new book The Children We Left Behind, Adam B.
Speaker 2: Coleman.
Speaker 3: Adam, we've now got a censor resolution by Republican Dan Newhouse to reprimand our Green. It's survived a procedural hurdle earlier today. But there probably is not going to be any sort of consequences for this Democrat beyond him winning support of I know that the ladies of the view and the more radical elements of the left.
Speaker 15: Yeah, there's not going to be any sort of expulsion or anything like that. But I would venture to say that he may gain certain support, but did he really gain much of any sort of support. I think what we saw from that graph is that the Democrats, including Al Green, are losing.
Speaker 16: They're losing the independent voters like.
Speaker 15: Myself, as someone who is open minded and would prefer to have two competent parties that are fighting for the American interest, I'm seeing one party that is actually doing so, and I'm seeing one president by a named Donald Trump, who is actually trying to unify. He constantly used the word uses the word unify whenever he has various speeches. He's constantly speaking to the issues of today, and he's not focusing on niche problems or trying to manufacture problems that don't exist. Rapid fire in a matter of forty five days has accomplished a hell of a lot more than Joe Biden did in four years.
Speaker 3: He made that point at the very start, he said precisely that, and it's incredible just how much positive support he has had. Even polls run by CNN had the clear majority saying that was a speech they were happy with. But we talked about the radical left and the ladies of the view they thought the Democrats.
Speaker 2: Should have walked out.
Speaker 3: In fact, let's listen to Sunny Houston being upset. They didn't get up and follow Al Green out of the chamber.
Speaker 17: What I saw when Representative Al Green stood up and said, you don't have a mandate to take away Medicaid and he was tossed out, I expected the rest of his Democratic caucus has retively.
Speaker 14: For one hour.
Speaker 3: Weather Adam, you are an independent. How broken is the left in the US right now? From watching from here, it seems like the loudest, most prominent voices are also the most down hinge.
Speaker 16: That's absolutely correct.
Speaker 15: It's very disappointing because after Trump's win, I thought there'd be a moment of recognition, like where did we go wrong? As Democrats? Where they would reflect even just for a little bit. I've seen very little of that, and so much so that I've seen maybe one or two somewhat prominent voices second guessing their strategy, but the large majority of just doubling down and they're going back to Trumps arrangement syndrome. And so much so that anyone who is attached to Trump, even a cancer survivor, can't even get an applause because Trump selected him to, you know, to get some sort of prominence. So I'm seeing petulant children coming from the Democratic Party. And that's what we saw last night. We saw children. These aren't representatives. They represent no one except for themselves. They don't represent the interests of the majority of voters who show poll after poll showing very clear what they care about, and they ignore it. They go forth with things that are niche. They go forth with the far left and their endeavors. They go forth with everything else than someone like myself who is open minded and willing to vote for either party. They completely ignore me when I complain about legal immigration being down the street from me at a warehouse and there's legal immigrants who worked there every single day. Where do they say Americans don't want to do those jobs, don't worry about it.
Speaker 16: So so, so far.
Speaker 15: The only person that I see that is strong and having some sort of resolution is Donald Trump. And that's the very man that they hate.
Speaker 3: They do, and they hate him so much that we've had the Democrat ladies in pink holding up this a little signs. But these women who are supposed to be all about women's empowerment, they could not bring themselves to applaud a woman like Peyton McNab.
Speaker 2: Here she is sitting next to his second.
Speaker 3: Lady with chavance, and Trump recounts her or deal.
Speaker 10: Three years ago.
Speaker 7: Peyton McNabb was an all star high school athlete what are the best, preparing for a future in college sports. But when her girl's volleyball match was invaded by a male, he smashed the ball so hard in Peyton's face, causing traumatic brain injury, partially paralyzing her right side and ending her athletic career. Peyton is here tonight in the gallery and Peyton from now on, schools will kick the men off the girls team, or they will lose all federal funding.
Speaker 2: Adam.
Speaker 3: This is an issue that is hugely popular amongst the electorate, hugely popular, as in, they back Donald Trump of something like eighty percent of people agree with the President, and even a sizeable majority of Democrats agree on this issue. And yet you've got every Democrat voting against this sort of legislation. They will not even deviate from this position, this French position, when they know it's hugely unpopular.
Speaker 2: Why do you think that is?
Speaker 3: Because obviously politicians are in the business of winning support and winning elections. They know they're on a loser with this, but they just are doubling down.
Speaker 15: Well, it's depending on whose support they're actually trying to win. They're not trying to win my support. They're trying to win a particular group of people support. And it's very clear, you know, you know when someone's priority is based off of how much attention they give it and how quickly they respond to it, and we see what their priority is. Their interests are of the NGOs, Their interests are of the LGBT organizations that are always in their ear telling them what they want, completely ignoring what everybody else who doesn't have a lobbyists who can't show up at Congress to lobby for.
Speaker 16: What they want.
Speaker 15: Right the American people who are mostly rational when it comes to things like this, understand that there's something highly unfair with having a grown man.
Speaker 16: Play against other women. They know that.
Speaker 15: I mean even children can see the difference between men and women on average as far as size and strength. Yet these people want to pretend that they don't see it. So I think we have to question who are they actually serving, because they're not serving me, they're not serving the average American who's just using common sense.
Speaker 3: Well, Peyton McNabb had this to say about the Democrats. She said, the Democrat Party was disrespectful. They didn't stand up for any of the guests. They didn't stand up for DJ Daniel, who is the young boy who survived brain cancer. They didn't stand up for Lake and Riley's family, whose daughter literally suffered a traumatic death that should have never happened. And every other guest that was there had some sort of powerful story and they didn't clap for any of that. So it was heartbreaking, and honestly, I wish I could say I was surprised, but I'm not. Adam. They didn't even clap when the arrest of an Islamic state terrorist was announced. Surely they understand the optics of this that they are coming across as anti American, not just anti Trump.
Speaker 15: You're exactly right, they are coming across that way. The problem is that they're in a particular bubble that is not willing to criticiz size itself. All it does is affirm itself. And so that's how you get them showing up with paddle boards and messages on it, with uniformed colored outfits right believing that they're actually doing something. And this is the biggest problem with the Democratic Party. They're in love with virtue signaling. They're in love with the idea of doing something, but not actually doing something.
Speaker 16: They are married.
Speaker 15: To showing the world that they're good people by doing absolutely nothing to prove so. And so this is where we're at today. Petul children who do absolutely nothing to help the very people that they were elected to support. They're supposed to be representatives, and all they care about are the people who are sitting next to them in Congress.
Speaker 16: Not us.
Speaker 3: Now let's end with a bit of a shady camera work.
Speaker 2: The cameraman here is just very mischievous.
Speaker 3: Indeed, because Donald Trump was talking about DEI diversity, the equity inclusion how he's stripping it out of the bureaucracy. And let's see who the cameraman or woman chose to focus on.
Speaker 7: The tyranny of so called diversity, equity and inclusion policies all across the entire federal government and indeed the private sector and our military and our country will be work no longer.
Speaker 3: That is some shady work there, Adam focusing on elan Omer, But DEI is a big issue. It is again a polarizing issue, but one of the ones that really separates the Democrats and the Republicans.
Speaker 2: What's been the fallout from Donald Trump?
Speaker 3: LA meant implementing these policies because, as he said, it's not just going to be in the bureaucracy, in the government bodies, it's going to roll out in the private sector. He is not going to have any sort of institutional racism where someone gets an advantage each because of their skin color, or their gender, or their sexuality.
Speaker 15: Yeah, what's been happening with DEI has been fascinating. Actually have a piece coming out tomorrow on my substack about it. You know, Corporate America has been pulling away from DEI for the past couple of years, especially it's too costly, the cost benefit analysis isn't really there. On top of that, you have all different types of boycotts. The language of DEI has become toxic in many corporations, and so five years ago where they are pledging to you know, support this black owned business and to hire x amount of people of this demographic, in some companies they're completely scrapping diversity.
Speaker 16: You know, we're having a little bit of an economic downturn.
Speaker 15: There's a lot of layoffs, and the first people who are getting fired are part of the diversity crew. But the biggest thing when it comes to the federal government, I think it's going to be.
Speaker 16: Important with Trump.
Speaker 15: While the corporations are using Trump as scapegoat, I do think that Trump is going to empower the EEOC to actually go after corporations because a diversity hiring violates the EEOC standards, and so they have every right to go after a corporation who is still practicing these things.
Speaker 3: That is going to be amazing to see if you've got corporations being well, having fines or sorts of investigations if they find that they're hiring practices are discriminatory. Adam Beek Holman, Thank you so much for your time. Tonight still to come. Meghan Markle places intense criticism over her new program. Kimsey Schofield has the details. Welcome back. Joining me now is celebrity and royal commentator Kinsey Schofield.
Speaker 2: Kinsey, let's start.
Speaker 3: With the reaction to Meghan Markel's new cooking show. I should say Meghan Sussex because she prefers that. These days, it's called with Love Meghan. It's been ripped to pieces by the critics, with the deciders Megan O Keith calling the show out of touch and labeling Meghan as less, Martha Stewart more Murray Antoinette that's hush, and she also noted the show feels inherently narcissistic, and that is it isn't a show designed for the audience, but crafted as an experience.
Speaker 6: For the host.
Speaker 3: This is a very odd little project. It's opposed to showcase.
Speaker 2: I don't know her.
Speaker 3: Cooking skills alongside some of her long term friends, but she's cooking with a makeup artist, if you can even call it cooking.
Speaker 2: At one point, from.
Speaker 3: What I understand, she removes pretzels from one bag and then puts them somewhere else in another bag.
Speaker 2: I mean, is that really a cooking program?
Speaker 3: And if you've got paid staff doing it with you pretending to be your long term mates, I know, it just doesn't feel very authentic to me.
Speaker 9: I mean your long term mate who you're not aware of. This person has a peanut butter allergy. She writes on the bag, like peanut butter, and then says, and Casey has a peanut butter allergy. Doesn't know that he's left handed. This has been your makeup artist for how many years? And when he slices his hand open, you're surprised when he tells you he's left handed. I mean, none of it makes sense, Rita, but that's not even That's one of my favorite review headlines. Another was from Variety, who don't forget Megan Markle loves a Variety, she gives them access to her. She was on the cover of their magazines shortly after Queen Elizabeth died, but their review title was we Love Megan is a monacito ego trip, not worth taking.
Speaker 2: That's all it is.
Speaker 9: It's a vanity project and I can tell you haven't watched it, and I wish to God I could be there with you on the couch because your commentary would be the best of them all.
Speaker 3: I could not sit through the whole thing. I just couldn't know. I would need a lot, a lot of alcohol too, and not even with alcohol, could you sit through this? And it's again, from what little I've seen of it, it's not really something that is aspirational.
Speaker 2: It's not something you watch and go.
Speaker 3: I wish I could be doing that. I wish I could be making candles in some mansion or playing with my.
Speaker 2: It's just bizarre because it's not reality based.
Speaker 3: It's not raw and real, and it's also doesn't have that aspirational thing because I don't think anyone watching it would be coverting that experience. But anyway, this is Meghan Marka we're talking about. A body language expert Judy James has said that Meghan really felt uncomfortable with Drew Barrymore's relentless clingingness during her appearance.
Speaker 2: On that show. Tell us about this Skinsey.
Speaker 9: Well, this is one of our favorite topics, right, just how great Drew Barrymore can be when it comes to her physical activity.
Speaker 2: With her guests.
Speaker 9: And yeah, the body language, yes, and the body language expert says that Meghan's kind of met her match because Meghan's usually the one that's very physical with people, always hugging people, always hugging strangers when they're at engagements, and holding children's hands and dragging them around all over the engagement. But the buddy language expert says, like Drew is so over the top that Meghan is physically uncomfortable. But I did catch a minute of the interview where Meghan's hand is actually holding Drew's. So get your bar fag ready. It premieres tomorrow. Thoughts and prayers. I don't think I'm mentally prepared.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, now that's going to be too much for me again. And John Stewart looks set to interview Elon Musk with a daily show host officially inviting Musk onto the program after you agree to honor Mask's request that it unedited. Yes, there's some trust issues in this relationship, Kinsey, I reckon it's could have yet fascinating exchange. If it takes place, it might may be a hostile exchange. And let's remind people just how fascinating Elon Musk can be in the interviews. Here is with Joe Rogan with this tidbit about fellow billionaire and founder of LinkedIn, Reid Hoffman.
Speaker 10: They kept saying, convicted Fallon, convicted Valon, and everybody knows what it is.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's terrifying, It's terrifying they could do it so brazenly to a guy who was the president for four years. Right, that lawsuit was funded by Reid Hoffman, who is a major Damn donor.
Speaker 16: And also an Epstein clan.
Speaker 8: Ah, the plot thickens, the plot thickens.
Speaker 3: Yes, Reid Hoffman is a terrible character if you ask me, just.
Speaker 2: Another reason not to be on LinkedIn.
Speaker 3: But is this interview going to take place? Are we going to see Stuart up against Musk?
Speaker 9: I think we will. Musk is putting himself out there a lot more lately. And have you noticed how John Stuart has been defending people like Joe Rogan and Theovine and you know, saying I think that John Stuart is kind of going into belle More territory a little bit more than I ever imagined.
Speaker 3: Well, John Stewart, I've got to say, was one of the few who deviated from the group think when it came to COVID and the origins of COVID. He was amongst the very first who said it is frankly absurd to accept the official explanation back then. Of course, now it's widely accepted that it came from a lab in Wuhan, but back then it was taboo to even mention it. Now, let's go to growing concerns about Justin Bieber's mental health. Is that personal assistant Mattea Colders has quit due to Bieber's bizarre recent behavior. That's according to reports, what's wrong with Justin Kinsey.
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you.
Speaker 9: I actually heard from Justin's camp about this because I couldn't believe this story. And they told me that this guy was fired a while ago and that Justin is not doing hard drugs, is what they said to me. Now, what I will say to you is I follow Justin on Instagram and he's doing too many not hard drugs. I mean, he's constantly posting smoking weed. He's looking very thin, almost ill, and his behavior seems really bizarre lately. But according to my Biber sources, they say this guy got the boot a while ago, and this is a non story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the erratic behavior is the erratic behavior whatever this guy's motivations may be.
Speaker 2: Just quickly before you go.
Speaker 3: Added Ass has finally got rid of all its easy inventory after the brand ended the lucrative sneaker and sportswear deal with Kannie I West in twenty twenty two over his anti Semitic comments.
Speaker 2: How come it's taken so long?
Speaker 9: I have no idea. I mean, I'm sure that they just had plenty of inventory, but I will tell you Kanye spotted wearing a T shirt with a swatztika designed on Thursday here in La. No better time to purge, like, no better time to purge. I can't deal with this anymore.
Speaker 2: What is happening with Carnie?
Speaker 3: Is he getting a divorce from Australian biankersensory? With they ever really married? Don't have long ten seconds? Where's the status of that relationship?
Speaker 9: I think it's pending.
Speaker 3: I think it's inevitable, inevitable. It's complicated, It's always complicated. Kinsey Schofield, thank you so much for your time tonight, and that's it from me. I'll see you tomorrow night for lefties losing it at nine pm up next is Newsnight