Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne. Jason Lauren started morning the right away.
Speaker 2: Great, this is Jason Lauren Nogel one hundred. Well, good morning everybody, and welcoming and Wednesday. How are we doing well?
Speaker 3: How'd we a scene this morning?
Speaker 4: We did, indeed, but we are here.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 2: How are you? I arrived at work to find because there's a lot of security on this building.
Speaker 5: Security, security, gain, physicals.
Speaker 2: Compared to where we used to work, where you do the mad run from the car to the building.
Speaker 6: You didn't get robbed in between. There's like a boom gate that you got. Sorry, there's a garage door. You have to open that and then you go to the boom gate. But you were at the garage door Clint this morning and you went through. So I just tailgated you through and then I got.
Speaker 4: To the boom gate.
Speaker 6: You just through with these with ease then and then I went through the garage door and then I went to tap my pass on the boom gate and it didn't work with the garage door went down, so I was wedged.
Speaker 2: You were stuck. She was stuck between the beamgate and the garage door. I've arrived at work. The garage door has gone up and there she is. What a terrifying situation.
Speaker 6: Well, and really I just thought I'm just going to nap here and hope nobody noticed it until someone rescues me.
Speaker 2: We got to the bottom of it. She was tapping her work pass on the wrong part of the boomgate.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: I think maybe I was tapping away. You tap your credit card if you're paying. Oh, yes, I'm not sure. We can't confirm that. I have to go and retest my pa.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would bet all three kids that you would tapping it on the wrong thing. I did wonder what happened to you because I was right behind you.
Speaker 5: Gave you a wave, and then I'm.
Speaker 6: Sitting there for a while, and then the garage door opens and I was like, oh, who's going to be my Knight in shining Armor?
Speaker 4: Opened the garage.
Speaker 6: There's Jas just laughing behind me. That's not what I needed this morning. In any way, we are here.
Speaker 7: Now, guys, just right cut happy days.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, a lot of people, a lot of money. And did I see all the big banks have agreed to follow?
Speaker 5: Four Pack was the first within I think thirty seconds of the rb A governor. Yeah, right, making the move a bit of a pack. Just a pr move rb A governor doesn't seem like a.
Speaker 2: Girl?
Speaker 4: Does she know to hang on with?
Speaker 2: Very serious? Apparently Brod produce a nos. Yeah, apparently it's one of the apparently might allowed to am allowed to say this Brod's Apparently it's one of his mates. Most the party girl from the r b A the governor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's one of our friend Dom's mum. Yeah right, she's great the books. What she likes to make a great pastor bake? Sure she probably still does.
Speaker 3: She was celebrating with the whole rb A team yesterday over a delicious past paper.
Speaker 4: Paster by.
Speaker 2: Jesus.
Speaker 4: Michelle Bullock loves a.
Speaker 3: Past The bank must get her on to discuss.
Speaker 2: Imagine we get the governor of the r b A on this morning, what's your recipe for cheesy chickens?
Speaker 4: Seriously astra and exclusive Michelle Bullock talks.
Speaker 3: Past the banks, all four banks and Westpark Common.
Speaker 4: Bank and the four big banks and four sorry go through them again?
Speaker 6: And what about the others They've all done it? Iron g Saint George, Bendy yellow brick road.
Speaker 4: Is that a bank?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 4: There you go?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: It was on the Today Show that's what I was reading.
Speaker 2: That good news. Why we'll no doubt touch on that. Get your favorite.
Speaker 6: That's a huge relief for a lot of people. Massive coming up, celebrating over past the bank.
Speaker 2: Of course, we are preparing for tomorrow. We're taking the show on the road. We think we found Melbourne's biggest or one of Melbourne's biggest families.
Speaker 4: With eleven kids, and tomorrow.
Speaker 7: That mom will be replaced by Lauren mom mom Aunty Lozzy is coming to help the school run.
Speaker 2: That's right, tomorrow will posibly go wrong live from one of Melbourne's biggest families. More on that throughout the show. We've got the stars of goggle Box, Keith and Lee joining us in the next twenty as well. Let's get into it. This is Jelly Roll. Good Morning Melbourne, you're on over. You are on the air with Jason and Laurence Clints here as well.
Speaker 4: What just happened?
Speaker 2: Did Joe Crazy?
Speaker 6: Did Joe Crazy just stick his head in and say good morning at six o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: Is he just getting home?
Speaker 4: We just good morning morning.
Speaker 2: It's the secret what we're doing. Leave my mind.
Speaker 4: Look over into that studio, do an interview twenty minutes time and you will see tears. You look good, you look like to come.
Speaker 2: In preparation. Yes, this means so this is an interview for the Drive show.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, I w can we play it out. We'll tell everyone to listen today, find out and.
Speaker 2: I'll let you run. He's like You're at the meeting. Tell you guys, start time, glamorous?
Speaker 4: What time did you have an ice ba?
Speaker 2: About four?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Wonder you look so young?
Speaker 2: Have you a little collagen? You've taken a little thing for this guest? Or big time?
Speaker 4: Can you tell us?
Speaker 3: My female?
Speaker 4: They this, they have informed in my life. Oh, I've gotta go, I've got to go.
Speaker 2: Is it share? I'm sure?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, crash if a chow?
Speaker 2: Good luck?
Speaker 4: Okay, we're watching it's at four p thirty. I'm thrown by that, but don't worry.
Speaker 6: Melbourne out shows just as excited. We've got Lean and Keith from goggle Box.
Speaker 2: I'll give you what dip. I did not do an ice bath in preparation for me?
Speaker 3: Do you think I should do ice baths before the show. He looks so sprightly.
Speaker 2: I have never seen him so alert, and he normally gets in in the afternoon.
Speaker 6: Ow Jim opens at five thirty on the way. I could do an ice path at five thirty, but i'd be here late.
Speaker 4: Also, does that shirt he's wearing have buttons? Do you think he's got notes velcro? He's going to rip it off very open, Clint.
Speaker 3: It must be someone big to get that whole drive team out of bed at six a m.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely shocking.
Speaker 4: My god, he walked past.
Speaker 2: I've got it.
Speaker 4: I think I've got it too, Ariana Grande.
Speaker 2: We'll say one two three and then so are we allowed to that? Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna guess it's one two three?
Speaker 4: Who did you say?
Speaker 2: I said? Oprah? Okay, in the country.
Speaker 4: She's not getting up with Billy Eiley.
Speaker 3: She's getting up, wouldn't she?
Speaker 2: No Billy Age, She's bored.
Speaker 4: It's not Billy.
Speaker 2: I'm calling you to drive have on, Oprah or share? He said.
Speaker 3: Meghan Markle shaped his.
Speaker 4: Guest has shaped his early formative years.
Speaker 3: So no, Kylie is not doing six a m.
Speaker 2: We won't get an answer this morning, Okay, where we will?
Speaker 3: Well, I won't sneak into their studio and have a look at the prep sheet.
Speaker 2: But the only prep sheet. If you looked at around for a while, Oh, this is what they look like. So it says all the information about the guests. We should get these anyway.
Speaker 3: How does he look so good when you know what I did last night?
Speaker 2: Oh, Clint, can I I'm putting my three year old to bed. Yes, I'll tell you the same message. Three year olds go to be quite early. I'm like trying to tuck Archie in. I'm saying good night, and then my phone goes off and it's a text message from mum over here saying.
Speaker 6: This might be a new record. I'm already in bed. It was five point forty five pm. To be honest, I thought it was like seven. I just hadn't looked at my phone on my watch, I was very much in one download No Children, How good? And I had a shower, washed and dried my hand and just thought, oh, I just tuck in. I want to watch that Tara Brown special from the night before on nine now. So I climbed in turn a TV on, thinking I'd maybe catch the end of the weather or the news, and Todd Woodbridge was still doing Tipping Point. Oh good, I thought they've given him an extended slot.
Speaker 4: The show so good, No, just having it the news yet?
Speaker 2: Did you blend your dinner as well? Mash it up?
Speaker 4: Basically got ninja bullet.
Speaker 3: I didn't go to sleep obviously, I was awake TOI late.
Speaker 6: Oh god, I think I was asleep by eight of course, late night five point forty five.
Speaker 3: That is that is living Melbourne. Let me tell you, if you can go to bed early, it is the best.
Speaker 5: For something happened on television last night that we have to talk about later houristics.
Speaker 4: I was asleep, but I woke up.
Speaker 2: To you and were on the television. Could have been at six thirty. We'll still number.
Speaker 3: I love that Chapel Roon song Pony Club.
Speaker 2: It's not about Chapel Roone is just so hot right.
Speaker 3: Now, so hot right now.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's just like you.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm I'm a Chapelone fan, but that is I think that's my favorite of all of her songs.
Speaker 2: All right, May we do this sixty? Depends what it is? Bruce Vagina, what foreign objects?
Speaker 3: Jason cracked?
Speaker 2: Willie mind your manners? An e doctor has real the most common bedroom injuries and the positions that have caused them. Trapped pen ol ring.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's not not good penal ring.
Speaker 3: That's what a fancy name?
Speaker 2: What are they called? Alauren?
Speaker 3: Well we know it's it's not a peen oarl ring.
Speaker 2: It's a prince Oh Albert, that's the one.
Speaker 3: Now isn't that a bolt?
Speaker 2: Well that's a pen ring.
Speaker 3: Oh I was not thinking of that. Yeah, through that, I was thinking of.
Speaker 2: A here's one for you. What do you think different? Sorry?
Speaker 4: What a big rooster ring?
Speaker 2: A rooster ring, you know right?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, another lucky cocky a very different purpose.
Speaker 3: I think that's what a peenil ring would be.
Speaker 2: About. Over eight hundred thousand Americans every year suffer a heart attack.
Speaker 3: Oh that's doing the day.
Speaker 2: That doesn't surprise me because all the old boys get on board and they imagine that happened to gets to be excited.
Speaker 6: Oh god, imagine happening on top of you. I think it would be more the men than women that that happens to.
Speaker 2: You, wouldn't God, you wouldn't want to be found like that, would you.
Speaker 3: Well, you wouldn't want to be the one to blame.
Speaker 4: No good point, I'm too hot. You got too excited.
Speaker 2: About it. Thirteen twenty four.
Speaker 4: Teen that's a terrible What is it a terrible way to go? You're an onside?
Speaker 2: Depends what exactly. If you didn't, you know, maybe it's not a bad he went out frustrated thirteen twenty four tens.
Speaker 4: Well, you never know, couldn't.
Speaker 2: Quite get there.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe they do.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's you're like.
Speaker 2: Whooo, well, then that's not so bad. It was the last time you yelled. It's been a while, Clint, thirteen twenty four to ten. Have you been hurt on the job? Oh? How did that happen? Guys, we're going to do a little test this morning.
Speaker 3: Executive, No thanks, I don't want to be part of this test.
Speaker 2: Our executive producer, Brady.
Speaker 3: I walked past his computer before and I did not like you what I saw.
Speaker 2: He is going to tell us the name of a position and we all we all have to explain what we think that position is. First one up, bros. The corkscrew.
Speaker 3: Now I walked past your computer and saw this before, and I was very confused.
Speaker 4: I'm assuming it's it's it's it's a twisty situation with some form of I.
Speaker 2: Would say the party areas.
Speaker 4: Adjoined and like a breakdancer.
Speaker 2: Raygun like, and then the legs are curled together. There is a joinoint.
Speaker 4: The heads are at the opposity and the legs.
Speaker 2: Are curled together. Are we correct? Let's have a look on this screen. No what? No number?
Speaker 4: A sheet? She looks dead.
Speaker 2: It's a modesty sheet.
Speaker 6: The receiver should rest their hip, rest on their hip and forearm, and press their thighs together.
Speaker 3: That the part of stands. I don't know about that one.
Speaker 2: Same here.
Speaker 3: You've got to be the same heart to make that work.
Speaker 2: From what.
Speaker 3: We have.
Speaker 4: The pretzel dip, the pretzel dip, pretzel dip, I don't know.
Speaker 3: But it's not happening at my house.
Speaker 2: I would say, because you know, the pretzels got like two rings. I love pretzels.
Speaker 4: Don't put me off pretz I've never dipped, though.
Speaker 3: Pretzels are making me thirsty.
Speaker 2: What do you be connecting your would someone be connecting their hands and their feet right? So they're making the arch of a pretzel?
Speaker 4: I think I think it's a foot fetish.
Speaker 2: I think it might. And then someone's going for I think it might involve them out. Okay, checking the screen. Oh jeez, how did she get there? Oh? Yeah, I say that, hang on, can you describe the image on the screen.
Speaker 3: They're very intertwined.
Speaker 2: See, I would say that's a corkscrew.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that looks more like a corkscrews. Mate, I'm not quite short.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at this pretzel back in.
Speaker 3: We're seeing this in cartoon form, by the way, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're not watching videos. It's like anime.
Speaker 3: No, it's just it's like it's like single line drawing.
Speaker 2: What else do you go for? The last one is the g whiz ge whiz?
Speaker 4: Doesn't sound fun to meckon?
Speaker 2: You've done this one before, Lauren, unless it's missionary a meeting. We spoke about this the meeting, you go, am, what did you say you weren't willing to.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I was half asleep, and I am not a reverse cowgirl sort of person.
Speaker 3: Not a reverse cowgirl.
Speaker 4: That none of your business.
Speaker 2: She likes to look at the question?
Speaker 3: Is that to ask your colleague at six forty three?
Speaker 2: Sorry, what was the name of the last one? Did ge wiz ge whiz?
Speaker 3: Let's whiz on each other?
Speaker 4: Who it's called the g whiz?
Speaker 3: I thought people like that stuff.
Speaker 2: I thought it will be like, you know, have a look surprised.
Speaker 4: No, I think it's got to do with the G spot?
Speaker 2: Does it?
Speaker 3: All these positions look the same, I really do.
Speaker 2: Okay, so how to do it?
Speaker 4: The receiver lives on their back, resting on each gives shoulders the giver.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's a G spot. Its targets a G spot. No whiz at all?
Speaker 4: No whiz that's good.
Speaker 3: A right.
Speaker 2: Because because that character is laying down not doing anything, is that why.
Speaker 4: No whizzing to be said?
Speaker 2: Can you just go home tonight? It's almost let's.
Speaker 4: Do the G wizdow.
Speaker 2: Gym.
Speaker 3: I dropped it her gin on the way. He listens to this going lawn, stop talking G whiz tonight.
Speaker 5: The news is there's a section where it says, make it hotter. The giver can rock the receiver in a side to side or up and it's like being on a ride.
Speaker 3: Just keep it simple. No one wants to get sick doing the G whiz bro.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten. I have gold grass tickets to Moonlight.
Speaker 6: From Moonlights and are thrilled to be Unless you're going to watch the nunch Kidman movie, they wouldn't be allowed to.
Speaker 2: Chat, all right, Goldgrass tickets the Moonlight Cinema on out the Royal Botannical Gardens thirty twenty four ten Have you injured yourself on the job? Our number is thirteen twenty four to ten to get involved six forty just talking about a story about er. Doctors have come out listing the most common bedroom injuries.
Speaker 5: Let's see a bit, wouldn't they bedroom injury? Yeah, there was once a famous Melbourne person who broke his.
Speaker 4: Oh I knew that's s Salong's football player, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: He broke it? Yeah, so there's no bone in there, is it.
Speaker 6: It's you can bend the cartilage or something. Yeah, and it's I believe it's not a fun experience.
Speaker 4: In the throes of passion, just went, I'd have made it.
Speaker 2: Kept breaking the bandjo guitar.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, no no, really kept breaking it. Yeah he didn't learn his list in.
Speaker 2: The firs and I would heal. But then you break it again.
Speaker 5: Oh, because it was susceptible to breaks. We're not break snapping snap, it's more snap than break.
Speaker 2: He said, a lot of blood.
Speaker 4: Stop. I don't want to be doing this.
Speaker 2: You have to read yourself. With the banjo, you really do play a different instrument. Thirteen twenty four. Ten is our number. We are talking. Have you hurt yourself on the job? Have you ever?
Speaker 3: Marie from Melton, Good.
Speaker 8: Morning, Good morning home everyone.
Speaker 4: Someone in love, well.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't say lovels, but someone I liked. Yeah, so there's a little bit of like the skin that connects the poor skin.
Speaker 2: I think hip burns connected to.
Speaker 8: Exactly exactly. So, No, we had no idea what had happened. It was like a crime scene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I realize similar situation.
Speaker 4: Was the bit you have to go to the hospital for that.
Speaker 8: No, we didn't. But the weird thing is it's like dicky blood. So we were together.
Speaker 3: I'm actually done with this.
Speaker 4: You guys can do this thing.
Speaker 2: Don't ripping the band aid off afterwards? Yeah?
Speaker 4: What what was What was he experiencing in terms of the pain?
Speaker 2: Marie? Well, hang on, ask you like a doctor.
Speaker 4: If ten's the worst in scale, probably about seven?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yes, it's not on? Is it just before we move on? Any questions? Lauren? No, I'm okay. I'll take this next one.
Speaker 4: Mark, Good morning, Clinton, very good Mark, top of the morning.
Speaker 2: To you. What happened?
Speaker 9: Uh, I had a bit of d pete rubbed into me back.
Speaker 2: I had a bit of a bad back and.
Speaker 4: I didn't want a d Peter properly and going down for.
Speaker 2: A bit of a grope and todder. Oh that's like yeah with my wings.
Speaker 4: The other day that's Clinton chicken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw on the daily Mail you're an str from chicken. Oh my god.
Speaker 5: And it went global. It was in the it was in a tabloid in the UK, but writing about the radio personality.
Speaker 6: Who very hot chicken wings and then didn't wash his hands. And I don't know how this happened because it was all in the workday. Somehow burnt He's willy on the chili on his fingers.
Speaker 2: But the headline, according to the story, it sounded like you had the chicken.
Speaker 3: It did sound like that.
Speaker 2: I know it's desperate times. Your mum must have been so proud she cut the clipping out. Natalie and Ringwood. I believe it was a long day at work and you hurt yourself. What happened on the.
Speaker 9: Job absolutely well, basically was stuve in the living room, moved to the lounge room, went to the kitchen, ended in the bathroom. But I was completely like bent over the bench and it was like going so well. Yeah, then all of a sudden, oh, my whole hips just locked into position in that L shape.
Speaker 2: Its number seven locked in any position.
Speaker 9: Ye el, but oh it was so painful, and I think, oh it was just like my yeah, my hips just locked into that position over the base. And then it was just like, oh, no, this isn't good.
Speaker 3: Was your partner helpful in that situation? No?
Speaker 9: No, I tried to continue and then it was just like, oh no, well, you know you have to do something. You do something. I don't know what to do, and what did you do? Well? I just actually had to just very slowly maneuver myself back to the bed and just try and relax the whole muscle, like the muscles.
Speaker 4: Was it worth it?
Speaker 2: No? What was it?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 2: How you did your hip? Oh? Yeah, you've had a hip replaced problem? Did you lost one in the L position? So you didn't twice? Did you learn? Oh?
Speaker 3: You guys don't know me at all, do you?
Speaker 2: Good morning, Melburne. Hey coming up next thirteen twenty four ten, If you'd like to win your way to the Louis Vuitton Formula.
Speaker 4: One grom amazing events.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's a ripping day. Tickets, Fat Boys, Slim Tones and either living in and more performing a Crown Lakeside festival. All you have to do is the sound of a Formula one car.
Speaker 3: Give it a crack chase. Now, we had people on yesterday that were very good.
Speaker 6: Somehow they made multiple noises that sounded like many cars racing.
Speaker 2: Fantastic.
Speaker 5: Yesterday competition was tough, yest and that's the thing that's a beauty of this competition, Lauren. Some days you can be putrid, have putrid competition.
Speaker 6: There was one guy on yesterday who many people complained that he should have won.
Speaker 3: So should be getting back for a redemption round?
Speaker 2: Yes, we did say yes. So I went into Channel nine yesterday and people were furious that you voted for who you voted for? The kids?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the kid was way better.
Speaker 3: Well, you said I could, You said I could choose.
Speaker 2: He's back for a redemption.
Speaker 3: Okay, Harry's back for redemption today.
Speaker 2: Al Right, So thirteen twenty four ten, if you want to give it a crack Hey mentioning in the news, there spish news.
Speaker 3: What's happened to Bruce?
Speaker 2: He's back. He's back.
Speaker 5: He's not commentating, but he's going to be hosting Fronting seven's broadcast of the AFL on Sundays and on big Marquee matches like Anzac Day and Zack to Frost of the Man.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite things is to watch the footy on a Sunday at home.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite things is to watch the social videos of Bruce McAvaney doing One More Time when that.
Speaker 3: Was Jason Richardson. He's so cute. Frances Kamani's in the back.
Speaker 2: Onime.
Speaker 4: I love him so much.
Speaker 6: Oh there's a jelm Jason Richardson. Sorry, he looks like he's in the wiggles.
Speaker 4: What's he doing?
Speaker 2: Bruce? His dance? We should do the dance.
Speaker 4: More time on you, Bruce?
Speaker 3: Can we get him?
Speaker 5: On?
Speaker 2: Good Morning Melbourne to Britty Carpenter there twelve past seven, you're on over with I want to thanks so mate. She already express showers today, but the bad day to pick bull shorts.
Speaker 4: But I thought that was yesterday and I was lying in the sun.
Speaker 2: This yesterday was beautiful and then it started raining. Do you reckon? They've got the tint been in bed already. Probably the weather Bureau's probably got the same tint on the windows.
Speaker 3: We thing out there could be thunderstorm.
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: We need to get it removed to them. The bloody the bureau.
Speaker 3: Has been all over the shop well and new Way.
Speaker 2: Showers twenty as a top they are saying today but hopefully blue skies when this rolls into town.
Speaker 3: It is nearly time Melbourne for the groom. Pray, what have we got about a month ago?
Speaker 6: And we have your tickets and they are very hard to get, so thirteen twenty fourteen if you want to win them from us.
Speaker 2: It's fun driving around Albert Park at.
Speaker 3: The moment, isn't it. You really feel like you're a part of it.
Speaker 4: You should drive during a race, so Lauren and I have done it. Isn't it accelerated? It's really first turn terrifying, terrifying.
Speaker 3: It was like Dodger and Mcca's and they kept saying, just remember this is not Dodgem.
Speaker 4: Carson.
Speaker 6: We're okay, like, try not to hit anyone. And I thought, if I knew what I was doing, I'm trying not to hit anyone. But at this point I'm just trying to stand on the track. Hey, guys, Harry's back Redemption round.
Speaker 2: Harry, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 3: Harry, everyone was very mad at me yesterday.
Speaker 2: Did you feel cheated? I was okay, but yeah, I definitely came back to today. How this works? We are looking for the best Formula one car. Sound first up, Harry from South Melbourne. Take it away.
Speaker 4: It's pretty good.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say yesterday was better. Same here. Oh no, I think he peaked. I thought that was quite he's running out of petrol.
Speaker 3: All right, Emily from back his marsh, good.
Speaker 8: Morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 2: How are you going?
Speaker 3: Hamilton's your favorite driver?
Speaker 2: I like him too because of his driving.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think he's pretty tough. I think I don't think he's warm.
Speaker 2: But the easy on the what seven World Championships?
Speaker 6: All right, Emily, let's say if we can win your tickets to say your favorite Lewis Hamilton?
Speaker 8: All right, I'll try my best. See how we go?
Speaker 4: Good luck?
Speaker 3: Emily's at the Monster trucks.
Speaker 2: And that was that the best.
Speaker 9: I've got a Tobo engine.
Speaker 2: Sounds like my best.
Speaker 3: All right, Jason and kel all morning, Hello.
Speaker 4: How are you favorite driver?
Speaker 2: Favorite driver has to be asking past.
Speaker 3: I think he's going to win this year. Such a nice story, go oscar.
Speaker 2: Stare, I say, Harry is the one debate. Take it away and it's lights out and away we go.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, I mean it was please enthusiasm, Wow enthusiast.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I loved about Jason. It's it's a bit different.
Speaker 4: I think Jason you can't.
Speaker 2: I think Jason you cannot.
Speaker 3: I think Harry was Harry. Harry was the most realistic. I like Jason done the lighter out and something different.
Speaker 2: Well, it's best. What is the entertainer being stuck next to Jason?
Speaker 4: I like to We're sure we don't have extra tickets?
Speaker 2: Ja, Yeah, not bad, my friend, not bad? But Harry take it to yours.
Speaker 4: Who's going to win the Grand Prix and Melbourne in next month?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I've got the.
Speaker 3: Team Oscar. Can we be the official fans of Oscar?
Speaker 2: We can?
Speaker 4: Indeed, we buy membership or something.
Speaker 2: Tattoos.
Speaker 4: I've got a hat. There's lots of merch that Orange merchants already got it.
Speaker 2: You got the shirt as well.
Speaker 4: Just the hat on a hack comb, a jacket, tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Got a mortgage, the house just for the hate.
Speaker 4: The merchant, the Grand Priests.
Speaker 3: But so it's very good quality, can wear a year after you as long as your favorite driver doesn't change the teams.
Speaker 2: Have you seen our producers is walks around and he looks like he just got vomited on by a merchant. He looks like he's part of the Red Bulls.
Speaker 3: He looks like he works in the pits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really does. What have you spent on a few hundred? I'd say, yeah, well a few. You send photos back home like, hey, I'm working in the pits.
Speaker 1: I used to know someone who worked in Red Bull, just the brand at home, and I used to make sure that they knew I had older merch try and get more.
Speaker 6: If you walked around or the suburb of Albert Park dress like that, people woul ask for photos thinking you're part of the team, the.
Speaker 1: New Irish engineer.
Speaker 2: And I know someone at red Bull. What's the bett? He's just trying to pick up one of the Red Bull girls.
Speaker 6: That was like a prime job. The girls I went to union with Red Bull Cromo jobs that they'd go to like St. Kilder on a Saturday morning and hand out Red.
Speaker 2: Bulls in their little mini with the.
Speaker 4: That was a prime job.
Speaker 3: When I was oh, yeah, that's never successful in those applications.
Speaker 2: Yeah, red bull men. Oh you don't want it? Okay, right, no worries coming up very soon. Words you can't say, I love this, well.
Speaker 3: You've inspired us because there are many words you can't say.
Speaker 2: There's a couple you just couldn't get your chops around them.
Speaker 3: Yesterday was trying to say, talk about giving kids sidwheel.
Speaker 4: Oh cereal, they have cereal in them.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen. If there is a word you cannot say, hmm, I want to talk maths. The Juggernaut that is.
Speaker 6: I haven't missed the last few nights, and I've heard they've been cracking episodes.
Speaker 2: You are loving it, I am loving it.
Speaker 4: I'm sucked in. I'm loving it because they've cast it really really well.
Speaker 2: This year. I just some real.
Speaker 4: Strange people popping up opposed to others, just more so than other years.
Speaker 6: The Kookie and I I went to bed very early last night, and I woke up with about fifteen text messages from people saying are you watching this?
Speaker 2: Because you know they need what happened? What they should do? I married at first sight? Where are they now? They should actually bring back?
Speaker 4: So there's there's still been a few success stories.
Speaker 3: Was quite prolific on social media. She always blows up about you.
Speaker 2: One that threw the drink in the place.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 3: Not to be confused with Cyrilinger.
Speaker 4: Ah, you're different.
Speaker 2: We know that differ. Something did happen last night?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess you could say so.
Speaker 5: New couple alert, right, new couple the intruders, but an old couple. Sorry if this makes sense, Okay, and we've sort of become involved. We've been dragged into it. Lauren, Oh, this is what happened.
Speaker 4: Excited.
Speaker 5: I'm thrilled that we have an opportunity to match Clint with Lauren. Ahright, guys, we put our hands together for our newly webs Clint and Lauren.
Speaker 3: Since speaking off This Morning Field with doubts, second time bride, Lauren, it is slowly warming up to new husband Clint.
Speaker 2: It's us. This show's hit a rock loot of us. It's us.
Speaker 3: Can we get John Akon on to talk about our relationship and.
Speaker 4: The issues we have right down?
Speaker 2: Stay or leave.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you right now. Our biggest issue in our marriage, Clint, is something called Jason.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, it's not a throule.
Speaker 6: Jason has been causing Lauren and Clint issues from the beginning.
Speaker 2: Maybe on the X the first.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be thought about it. That's second time bride Lauren again, she had her doubts.
Speaker 5: I'm thrilled that we have an opportunity to match Clint with Lauren. All Right, guys, when we put all hands together for our newly weeds, Clint, did.
Speaker 2: You almost fall off the couch mate? The text messages? That's why I bought it in.
Speaker 6: I had text messages from Tom Steinfitt, who reads the news on Channel nine last night, that said, love it.
Speaker 3: You told me not to open it.
Speaker 6: Loving this new couple, Clint and Lauren. This is a segment waiting to happen.
Speaker 2: Do you want to write down if you're going to stay leave?
Speaker 3: I'm staying.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 3: You're never getting out of my sight.
Speaker 2: That's handed Alert or Gray Cray. I'll be honest, I'm writing it down. Okay, here we go. Clint, what have you decided to do in the relationship? I'm staying too. You even did the POxy love Heart under Man.
Speaker 3: I've really had to think about it, but.
Speaker 2: Really, you are right. They've got some strange characters this season. Ah, good morning everyone, Welcome to your Wednesday. How happy were we rake cut yesterday?
Speaker 6: Thank you, Thank goodness, and what a what a difference it'll make to so many Australians that desperately needed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw the the straight one eighty lady from the RBA, Michelle. Look, yeah, she said, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Doesn't mean we're gonna have more.
Speaker 5: Well exactly, Inflation still needs to settle or come down a little bit more for another one.
Speaker 3: But the good news is all the big banks have follow because I don't have to write.
Speaker 2: But I don't need to pass on the cut. But it was exercise. If you've got a bank that doesn't.
Speaker 4: Pass on, well you just changed change banks.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, But you're right, like, even what is it if you've got a million dollar loon about one hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 2: You know what, at the moment with cost of living, people take five bucks. You don't take anything now. You'd rather it in your poppin than there's two thousands a year. It's great, absolutely, Hey, it's just gone twenty five to wait. Speaking of money, we got five k up for grabs at eight o'clock this morning.
Speaker 4: But first, the Flemington Racing Spectacular returns in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: We're three unmissible race days this March.
Speaker 6: General admission tickets from just thirty dollars at VRC dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: Ell void quiet, I'm hunting a Wapiti. It's words you can't say. A words you can't say. One of our favorite segments. We haven't done this for a while. Thirteen twenty fourteen. He's our number.
Speaker 3: You've got many words you can't say, so you can be inspired by Jason?
Speaker 2: Is there a word you cannot say?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: The singer Jelly Roll. He was in a youth correctional facility.
Speaker 4: And he was like, not a youth correctional facility.
Speaker 2: Facility? She mocking me.
Speaker 3: No, yesterday you said you made a Greek.
Speaker 4: It's the elves.
Speaker 3: You can't say any elves.
Speaker 4: What's my name?
Speaker 2: Silly little man? Thirty twenty four to ten? Is that number? Is there a word you cannot say? Give us a call.
Speaker 3: The Flemington Racing Spectacular returns in twenty twenty five. We're three unmissible race days this March.
Speaker 6: General admission Tickets from just thirty dollars at VRC dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: Elly easily quiet, I'm minding lab It's words.
Speaker 2: You can't say, come on, favorite segment is back?
Speaker 6: It's your favorite? Say because you feature so heavily, and we don't laugh at sometimes we laugh at. No, we laugh with because you can't say facility. You say facility, facility, and you say school holidays, school holidays.
Speaker 3: But yesterday he says, sourd, sourd salad.
Speaker 4: Do you feed your kids sereal?
Speaker 2: What is your favorite seal? Neutube? Grain is neutriquain And you know what, I can have copious amounts and I still don't look like the guy in the box.
Speaker 3: You have to do iron Man?
Speaker 6: Is it though?
Speaker 3: Are the Iron Men eating Newtooter Wain.
Speaker 2: Surely quite fond of a rice bubble too.
Speaker 3: I like them when they make them in those little cupcakes things.
Speaker 2: You know what I used to love?
Speaker 4: Nothing like a snap crackle pop.
Speaker 2: Nothing screamed family holiday, more holiday, I said it right then, than the variety, pat.
Speaker 4: Don't open it up?
Speaker 6: The best I've got my god Daughter's birthday on Saturday, and I'm so excited about the kids party food, although I can't eat any others.
Speaker 4: I'm on the cleans.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't go, I can't go.
Speaker 2: It was so good watching that.
Speaker 4: I was so excited about the part.
Speaker 2: I need to watch the roll. My little brains ticked over chocolate crackles for you, chocolate crackle to be fair, I'm into a christ kids party and seen the chocolate crackling. What about the corn flake one with the honeys are in? That's an old person.
Speaker 3: Can I have a cheet day for Bessie's birthday?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Can? You're the godmother. It's not counted. All right, Let's go to the phones. Thirteen twenty four ten. Is are a word you cannot.
Speaker 3: Say, Dannielle? Good morning?
Speaker 9: Good morning?
Speaker 3: What can't you say? Can you throw it in a sentence for us?
Speaker 9: I like going to get a barme roll from the bit shop.
Speaker 4: Many peopleuggle.
Speaker 3: Now Danielle viet Namese.
Speaker 9: I know, but it's Chinese Japanese.
Speaker 3: There's base am I saying it wrong? Me?
Speaker 2: No, that's right, Vanetnamese, I'll say, And then you say, Dannyel Vietnamese.
Speaker 4: She's right though that the Barmese are very strong, the Vietam And.
Speaker 2: Name is it just me or a Barmese or like popping up everywhere at the moment?
Speaker 4: That's so good, it's so salty.
Speaker 3: And I watched them do it a little more.
Speaker 2: Executive producer Brady and I went down to the South Melbourne market skip one the other day.
Speaker 3: Was the bread extra crunchy?
Speaker 2: You were happy? She was dry?
Speaker 3: Oh no, do you need that delicious sauce they put on?
Speaker 2: And then the mayor hat tie.
Speaker 4: Oh what I wouldn't ever buy me. They were a bit rough with the bar me like they were just really throwing the p like high velocity place.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: It was like in that rush all right, Kelly from sundring Ham, Good morning.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Jason Warren.
Speaker 3: How are you you got a word you can't say? And can you throw in a sentence for us caw.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm dying for an operation and I need an.
Speaker 3: Anti an anti nethistthis it's an anethodist.
Speaker 2: Isn't an ethicist. It's got a anthist.
Speaker 4: No, it's got asthistists.
Speaker 2: And an atheist.
Speaker 3: No, you're right, it's definitely a ten.
Speaker 2: Don't know too many times an atheist.
Speaker 7: That as an atheist. Yeah, it's got a tennis. Give it another crack kills.
Speaker 2: That was.
Speaker 3: That was better than what you started with, cracky an an atheist.
Speaker 2: After that, I feel like I'm on.
Speaker 4: Jaggie Bell and morning.
Speaker 3: Morning, What can't you say?
Speaker 9: So I'm going to prietorize that.
Speaker 3: Task, prioritize, prioritize, one, prioritize.
Speaker 11: Pritorized.
Speaker 2: As well.
Speaker 4: And I've heard that.
Speaker 2: One prioritizeize, prioritize, prioritiz really gets people, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: So you're in such a vulnerable position when you need one, don't make it easy?
Speaker 2: What position vulnerable?
Speaker 1: Jess and Louren have found one of Melbourne's biggest families.
Speaker 2: How many nuggets are you go on through a week?
Speaker 4: I love chicken nuggets in one city.
Speaker 9: We go through over three and a half feeling.
Speaker 4: How much does you grows each week?
Speaker 11: Can I ask?
Speaker 9: I'm too scared to add it up.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow we're gonna be live from taking tasks. One of Melbourne's biggest families. Eleven kids and Auntie Lauren getting them all set for the school day.
Speaker 6: Getting them ready for school and doing their lunches and their breakfasts. And I'm absolutely Last night I went to bed at five point forty five because I have no children, and I was like, this is living.
Speaker 3: Oh and now I'm going to have eleven kids in the morning.
Speaker 6: That was eleven Tomorrow, there's only two boys and nine girls and little girls frighten me.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow we'll be live for in one Amos one biggest family homes. Good Morning Melbourne, coming up to eight o'clock. Your chance to win five thousand dollars around the corner with the five K question, and then we're going back to one of Melbourne's biggest families. We spoke to Teague yesterday, mum of eleven. We're going to chat with her partner. Mickey's going to join us on the air after eighty.
Speaker 4: Mickey's been a busy boy because.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow we're going to be live from their house and Lauren is getting all the kids ready to do the.
Speaker 3: School I don't understand why you guys aren't helping me.
Speaker 2: We're doing the show. Yeah, it'd be more entertaining what us watching.
Speaker 3: It's just me doing the sandwiches and the breakfast for eleven, just.
Speaker 2: Taking you are taking Tagan doesn't.
Speaker 4: Breakfast delivered from the Healthy Usles Healthy.
Speaker 3: Can I make some overnight oats.
Speaker 2: Or something tonight, it's got to be all official.
Speaker 3: I might do it the night before.
Speaker 2: I've got the photo of their kitchen that I want to show you just after Right of.
Speaker 3: Play so I know what I'm working with. Yeah, I'm going to come show. I'll wear an apron for sure.
Speaker 4: I look profess.
Speaker 2: Guys. Can we head to the cattery for a second.
Speaker 3: I love this song.
Speaker 2: Stories still love.
Speaker 4: Their HbA stadium Baslinker.
Speaker 2: Yes, he has made headlines in Geelong for the wrong reason. A bit of an icon Bailey Smith. Yeah, he is unbelievable with him. Yeah. They have been playing a couple of practice matches.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he played a couple of nights ago. He did pretty well as well. First game back after aknee reconstruction, however, caught the attention of the AFL officials. They have stepped in because muscles are too big.
Speaker 2: No, happy with the muscles. The headband, it's the headband. So he's wearing a headband with the Nikesh Swush of the Swish is it Nia or Nike Nike Nike Swush logo on the headband, which is quite isn't it. It's a personal sponsor of him.
Speaker 3: But they're allowed to do boots.
Speaker 2: They are allowed to do boots, but this is head bands. But this is front and center. Karate Kid worried a lot.
Speaker 3: I would argue that their feet are more important.
Speaker 2: Than their head No, no, no, But just if you're watching the telecast, there he is. He's forwards a giant billboard pretty much for Nike. So that's an no go according to AP. So they've stepped in and said, look, it's fine for the practice.
Speaker 3: Match, but come as zero D no beginning round.
Speaker 2: Beginning round, opening round. When are we going to learn their headband has to go? The whole headband has to go?
Speaker 6: Well, I wonder if that's a salary cap issue, if he's getting paid to wear it and it's not coming on.
Speaker 4: No, he's sponsors.
Speaker 2: You're allowed to have apparel sponsors. I wouldn't. I would dare say that it's I don't know. Actually it's a good idea though, like to get a little logo front and center, every bit of coin on the site.
Speaker 6: You're getting money from douches Muskina, how do you say that's silly?
Speaker 2: It's funny you bring that up because I went and got some headbands made for us three my sponsor sponsors that we would like to get a bit of kickback on the site.
Speaker 3: So you're wearing a massine advance.
Speaker 4: Head didn't you do a dress rehearsal before this?
Speaker 2: Cake No, we thought it might break, Lauren, I got one for you, just a brand you really want to get behind that you were alone.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not wearing a T one I think I think Tim has I've got an issue with my credit card downloading.
Speaker 4: No I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not wearing that.
Speaker 4: No, don't sponsor me, but you might get you know, free shipping.
Speaker 3: I don't want free shipping.
Speaker 2: From spinning. You might spin the wheel.
Speaker 3: You spin the wheel, the wheel will send me to an early grade.
Speaker 2: I tried.
Speaker 6: I downloaded the app and tried to buy something once and that goddamn wheel and then it.
Speaker 4: Goes spin again. And don't even it's so cheap.
Speaker 3: I don't want your three percent discount. Let me buy the thing. You know you can buy it like leather socks or something just as handy. It's so dumb. Now I'm not wearing the team.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's a great ambassador. I'll have What do you got me? Well, I just I was like, what's a company likes to get behind?
Speaker 3: Mercedes wear?
Speaker 4: That is it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Kittens all wear that.
Speaker 4: I'll be Tea Clinton. I know you love baby cats. Come on, you love cats.
Speaker 3: We're talking about it last night.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're very tight. The headbands, aren't they?
Speaker 4: With tu there we go.
Speaker 2: Even the headband's broken. That is very team like.
Speaker 3: Look at him, he's like, come on, because you're on the internet and I'm gonna wear it like a collar thing.
Speaker 6: It's bustard, which is would be the story of my life if I were the Kittens. Why did you do a good brand that I actually would have been proud to wear?
Speaker 2: I thought? And kittens? Are it?
Speaker 4: You don't know me?
Speaker 2: Well, Good morning Melbourne. Every day we give you a chance to have a crack for five k at eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: Alright, today it's Sarah's turn from rural back morning Sarah.
Speaker 8: Hi, good morning.
Speaker 2: Sarah, or a mum of three. We're about to chat with a dad of eleven.
Speaker 3: No thanks, that's four times.
Speaker 2: Sister.
Speaker 3: Anyway, they're an amazing family.
Speaker 4: Hats off to those guys.
Speaker 3: Legends right, it's a bit crazy.
Speaker 2: What do you do with yourself?
Speaker 3: I run a medical clinic.
Speaker 2: Smart, she's smart.
Speaker 6: She's smart, runs a medical clinic, got three keys, spends every weekend running around after the rug rats.
Speaker 3: No doubt. Let's see if we can win you some cash, Sarah. I believe you want to go for a medium question today for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Should have access to the script pad.
Speaker 4: Good luck, Sarah.
Speaker 2: I think that's under lock and key, isn't it you hope? So yeah, all right, Sarah, you're gonna hear a question. You will hear a three to one you have to answer in that time, Okay, okay? For five hunter bucks. How many players are on a water polo team?
Speaker 4: Three two one.
Speaker 2: She's done it.
Speaker 6: Seven players in the water at any given time, including the goalkeeper.
Speaker 8: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 3: Well, what are you going to spend that on yourself for the kids?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: Look, m let's go like a seventy thirty Yeah.
Speaker 3: Gotcha, just spend it on yourself, little I guess.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was a different guests interest right yesterday and another farm in the buck send your back pocket today.
Speaker 4: That's how easy it is.
Speaker 2: Good on you, Sarah. Coming up next, we have found one of Melbourne's biggest families eleven kids. We spoke to the mom taking yesterday. The dad Mickey joins us on the other side of this at novad morning. Everyone, this is novera one hundred. You are on the air with Chase and Lauren, and it's just gone twelve past day. Hey, it was this time yesterday we were chatting with one of Melbourne's biggest families.
Speaker 3: Shoot eleven children.
Speaker 2: You know what you know, we don't have to recap it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you missed it, I've put it into song for you as a catcher.
Speaker 4: Here's a story.
Speaker 3: I'm a girl named Jiggan who was busy with the eleven kids of her own. They have three bedrooms and one bathroom in their Cranburn home.
Speaker 2: This is a story Lauren, who last kids but doesn't have them her own. She agreed to help for the morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow morning, I'm going to Cranburn.
Speaker 2: Guys, we are going to Cranburn. We're doing the show from there. Clinton I will we set up doing the show and we will have front row seats to watch Auntie Lauren roll up their sleeves, take over the house and get the eleven kids.
Speaker 4: Even kids. I think, So, don't you throw food?
Speaker 2: You need one of those aprons. That's actually the naked man.
Speaker 3: Five year old girls would love that.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: There's many things. I've started writing a list. Eleven kids i'd be wearing one of those suits they were. That's not a police dog squad.
Speaker 3: No one's going to do They all want your attention or do they just help themselves in the morning.
Speaker 2: I cannot.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not holding the baby. Yeah, yeah, the baby needs do other people's babies?
Speaker 2: Bottle needs a bottom.
Speaker 3: I'm not getting spewed on.
Speaker 2: You can't stand over, but you can't walk over the baby to get.
Speaker 3: To the other king and can look after the baby while I.
Speaker 2: Have all these babies, that thing will be running around shower in the morning. No, no, you've got one.
Speaker 6: I'm not that's that's not But you've got to come above my pay grade. I'm not doing the shower. I'm asistant. Sandwiches all the tooth brushing, But I can't watch other people brush their teeth and.
Speaker 4: Makes them sick.
Speaker 2: Are you going to be watching someone do eleven?
Speaker 3: No, I can't be doing that. I'll be cooking bacon and eggs or whatever.
Speaker 2: They does everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's super Teagan. I am just to help.
Speaker 3: I'm not Teagan.
Speaker 2: I cannot.
Speaker 3: I don't even have one kid in my house.
Speaker 10: Eleven.
Speaker 3: I've got Paul. He can brush his own teeth.
Speaker 2: These guys are a great family, eleven kids, Tagan and her partner Mickey, and.
Speaker 6: They're great sports, they're good fun. We spoke to Tigan at length yesterday, but we've spoken to mom. I think it's only fair that we meet dad.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I make a.
Speaker 4: Good how are you dad?
Speaker 2: Of eleven?
Speaker 11: And now I'm doing pretty good?
Speaker 3: So here can't confine what time do you get to leave the house in the morning, Mickey.
Speaker 11: Only usually leave about five in the morning, wow, and then don't get back to about five ish.
Speaker 6: And talk us through, so you would leave and the kids would probably still be in bed. Talk us through the scene when you walk in the door at five pm when there's eleven hungry kids at home.
Speaker 11: Oh bloody yeah, it sounds like the doors the dogs to staffy, so they're barking their heads off. The younger ones are just bloody hanging off me leg as soon as I walk in the.
Speaker 5: Door, dogs are the kids's it's eleven kids.
Speaker 4: You're a bit of a stallion, Mickey, Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and I got all right.
Speaker 11: I think I told so.
Speaker 2: I was just going to say, like you and your wife, Tagan, the attitudes are you don't see him overwhelmed, No, no, just.
Speaker 11: I don't know how we do it, but yeah, we just yeah, just keep pushing through it all.
Speaker 6: And yeah, I mean you're working twelve thirteen hour days obviously to put food on the table for a very big family.
Speaker 3: And then how hectic is the weekends? Do you get any downtime?
Speaker 11: Usually on Sunday as we do, but I work out pretty much every Saturday. But yeah, there's Sundays we get a bit of a break. But then once football starts up soon we'll got too fully matches to go on Sundays the kids. Then there's yeah, there's no downtime.
Speaker 3: Do you guys ever get ever get a date night or it's some time to spend some adult time together? We don't do that, no, okay, I just mean time like you know, go out for dinner or lunch.
Speaker 11: No, no, we never get to do it. We haven't done it for years and.
Speaker 4: Years that we need.
Speaker 3: You need to book a three babies, Mickey.
Speaker 2: What do you love about being a dad?
Speaker 11: It's the atmosphere, you know, it's so good when you go where your kids are in and just yeah, it's just the bonding of the kids and it's great.
Speaker 2: Was the plan to always have a big family.
Speaker 11: No, not really, I only wanted to have three.
Speaker 2: And then looks, yeah, because how was your youngest she is?
Speaker 11: What is she two months old?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: Baby was there?
Speaker 2: You know when you know you'll find out we're pregnant and we weren't expecting that was what? What was that conversation like when Tagan was last pregnant.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we're hoping for a boy. But then yeah, she didn't stand out, so yeah, we weren't disappointed or opened, but yeah, we're just happy that they're all wealthy and that.
Speaker 3: So does that mean you're going to go again?
Speaker 11: Look, I can't, I can't. Yeah, I can't comment this.
Speaker 9: I leave that on.
Speaker 4: But it's not a no, it's not a no. I mean it might be you finish on an even number.
Speaker 2: Twelve just sounds so round and so lovely. Yeah I know, but if you go twelve, you've got to upgrade the too out of high as, don't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, Yeah, Mickey, what sort of a mum is Tigan? Because she sounds amazing.
Speaker 11: Oh she's grouse, she's so good. I can't believe she hasn't gone crazy, but yeah, she holds it together and yeah, she's really good. She's really really good.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 6: Wait, will you guys sound like amazing parents whore working hard for your family and she's a supermum.
Speaker 4: Hey, Mickey, how do you ack Lauren's going to go at your place?
Speaker 11: She might struggle? I think so.
Speaker 3: Right. Any advice for me? Which one's the naughtiest that I need to look out for?
Speaker 11: Oh, they're all naughty in different ways, so you'll be surprised.
Speaker 4: Technic.
Speaker 2: Be right.
Speaker 3: Good on you, Mickey. You guys are amazing. Great attitude, great attitude, working hard. Good is your family?
Speaker 11: Good on you, Mickey, that's it, thank you, We go all right.
Speaker 2: All right, buddy, you get on.
Speaker 3: You get back to work. We're interrupting you and this is probably the only piece and quiet you get all day.
Speaker 11: All good, Thanks very much, guys.
Speaker 2: May what a dad, Mickey, father of eleven kids.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow, I'm convince they're done yet.
Speaker 2: We are going to their place. We're taking the show on the road. We're going to be live while Auntie Lauren steps in to give them the morning off.
Speaker 3: I mean, Heaven help me, honestly, you've.
Speaker 2: Been learning the kids' names. I want to test you next, and I've got something i want to show Ailey and.
Speaker 3: Ala, I've got two down, nine to go.
Speaker 2: No, it's surely like you you you and you tea Can sent me a photo yesterday of their kitchen set up.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, Also, I know what I'm working with for breakfast. Yeah, that's good, so I can be mentally prepared.
Speaker 2: There's something that caught my attention straight away in the photo that I was like, whoa I mean?
Speaker 3: Is it an outdoor kitchen?
Speaker 2: Makes sense if you've got eleven kids.
Speaker 3: Because I don't know how to light of barbecue.
Speaker 2: You're going to see the photo and I'll describe barbecue.
Speaker 3: That's a good way to cook bacon and eggs.
Speaker 2: So many kids cry the living condition that you'd be working with the kitchen. Next on Nova, you're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. We're doing thanks to Shell Ready to express.
Speaker 4: Here's a story.
Speaker 3: I'm a girl named Dreagan who was busy with the eleven kids of her own. They have three bedrooms and one bathroom in.
Speaker 4: Their Cranford home.
Speaker 2: That's right. Tomorrow we're gonna be live from their home as Auntie Lauren steps in to help out with the eleven children and get them ready there's Stephen.
Speaker 6: Don't okay, eleven names I've been learning writing the song. Kelly, guys, why are you being so mean to me?
Speaker 2: At least let me Handgie Chris as well, Karen, don't forget.
Speaker 4: Karen girl, Karen yep, Okay, you're ready?
Speaker 2: Okay, are you ready to do the names?
Speaker 3: I'll try.
Speaker 2: I need a tick sheet work. That's Henry. Okay, stop eleven name, go for it, go for it.
Speaker 6: I learned during the song Hayley, Ella, Kate, Zoey, Lylah, Roland, Kate, Piper. I've missed one Addison, Skyler and Oakley.
Speaker 4: Eleven kids, guys.
Speaker 2: Well just one out of order.
Speaker 3: That's well, there was in age order and I missed one.
Speaker 2: Do you know how many times I yelled the kid's the wrong name?
Speaker 3: I know, I can imagine my mum used to do that.
Speaker 2: We were like Lauren Archie, no, no, hang on that the felix.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I think we were just B one and B two.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Right, Well, I'm impressed.
Speaker 3: Peter.
Speaker 2: Do you want to see what you're working with tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm going over.
Speaker 6: If you've just tuned in eleven kids, God knows what mom and Dad's names are remember the eleven kids names.
Speaker 3: I've forgotten Tan and Mickey Mickey Michael Mickey.
Speaker 6: All right, I'm going to help the eleven children get ready for the school run tomorrow morning.
Speaker 3: Will be in the mini bus. We'll be cooking breakfast.
Speaker 4: Make sure a high van. Yeah yeah, Now I think you need a bus license for that, so I'm not driving, Brody.
Speaker 2: Does she need a bus license to drive? A heavy vehicle license?
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't have one, so Teaguing can drive. I'll be in the passenger seat.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's room for you in the passenger seat. Is that?
Speaker 6: Well, one of the kids is going to have to walk. It's surely the fifteen year old twins ride their bikes to school or something.
Speaker 2: You're going to be the evil auntie coming in.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, get out, kids, mate room for Aunti Lauren because she ain't walking. Imagine me chasing next to the bus. Wait for me, it's a waddle next to it.
Speaker 2: All right, here's the game. Okay, tomorrow morning, you have to be preparing breakfast. There was something that stood out, Oh wasn't there for me? Instantly in the photo of the kitchen, and it makes complete sense. Okay, I asked you about timing. This is the kitchen.
Speaker 4: Okay, there's a bit to work with. So there's four toasters. That's good.
Speaker 2: I can get many four, six, eight around the corner. That's ten slices of bread.
Speaker 6: There's two coasters with four slice for great. I can cook them all a piece of toast at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That makes sense there, so.
Speaker 2: That doesn't that that was worrying us. Yeah the time by the time you butter toast six Okay.
Speaker 6: There's an ice machine. Jas, that's an nice machine. Keep the eye drink bottles cool. Now the stove is covered in things well.
Speaker 2: Because they need the bench space. But you have to take that off to.
Speaker 4: You know, it's for me as well, stood up for you.
Speaker 2: You know what every parent hates dealing with. I swear to God there's a hole somewhere in this world where they all just fall down and you never see him again.
Speaker 4: Water bottles, water bottles.
Speaker 6: That's why we've got the ice machine to make the eleven water. Now, how many kids of the eleven go to school?
Speaker 4: Eight?
Speaker 3: So don't mean I need to eight lunch boxes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've got the double raw air fry.
Speaker 4: Where's that next?
Speaker 2: To the toaster.
Speaker 6: But we're not doing air frying for breakfast. Everyone's getting VEGEA might toast tomorrow, that's it.
Speaker 2: We a fry the eggs you can, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not doing that.
Speaker 6: They're getting toast. Everyone's having just to protein. No, one day won't kill them.
Speaker 4: I'll give them a protein shake the drink.
Speaker 2: No, no, you're not doing protein shakes any Is there any Celiacs warm? That's that's going to be interesting. Gluten in there?
Speaker 6: They can have a banana. I mean it's do you take a fruit basket. That's always a good idea.
Speaker 2: The ovens there, that's an oven.
Speaker 3: Who's cooking breakfast in the oven?
Speaker 4: Suar? No, No, we're not doing that's is that a toasting machine? That machine?
Speaker 6: So you could do cheese toast? No, night, that's it's it's a Thursday morning. It's a school day. It's not Sunday morning. I'm not making pancakes or anything like a pancakes, nocakes, the pancake pile. I get them delivered protein pancakes preferably.
Speaker 2: Lauren look fair to say you're going to.
Speaker 6: Make the sunglasses on stop top of the stove. Do I have to wear them in case someone throws something at.
Speaker 2: Me, So make dad story. Sunglass is on top of the what do they call it?
Speaker 6: Rain?
Speaker 2: Should the rain should well? Because there's no room in the it's a three bedroom house, one bathroom.
Speaker 3: Oh, the sunglasses things are in the fence.
Speaker 4: That's quite clever.
Speaker 6: Okay, any other photos. Oh, there's a lot of steak knives there.
Speaker 2: Make sure that I'll tell you what. There's a lot of water bottles. Also that you have to clear the dining room table because that's where their clothes are drying.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, okay, so the BMX is are they Yeah, they'll definitely be riding their.
Speaker 3: Bikes to school.
Speaker 2: Yeah good cool?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Oh that's I could help put the washing away, that's no problem.
Speaker 2: My house.
Speaker 3: Does look a bit like your hand. I'm good at folding washing, so I can help with that. That's no bother I'm not good at.
Speaker 4: There's beautiful artwork with the handprints not on the wall, Like what.
Speaker 2: Do you call it? The hand print? Your hand? You know what stood out to me? Can we go to the lounge room there's there's not enough seats for everyone to sit down, just.
Speaker 3: Like it's thirty be like movie sessions, like you get the five thirty.
Speaker 4: Seating.
Speaker 3: I'll be running a chart. I'll be bringing a spreadsheet like.
Speaker 2: A flow chart.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, okay, wow, okay.
Speaker 2: About eight slices of toasts.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 6: No, that's good news for me. That's that's made me very happy. I thought I would have a four slice and that's it for eleven kids. I'll be making a toast plate in the morning.
Speaker 2: Can you take us to the break with your niece and nephews names.
Speaker 6: Please, Hailey, Ella, Kate, Zoey, Lylah, Ryland.
Speaker 3: Kate, Kate, don't tell me, don't tell me.
Speaker 7: I know what it is.
Speaker 6: As starts with an A Addison, Piper Oakley and Skyla bro You've.
Speaker 4: Got Peter, there's no Peter, there's no Pointer. Little Joey, no Joey.
Speaker 6: Okay, they've got two dogs as well, don't they dogs?
Speaker 2: We've forgot the dogs.
Speaker 6: I guarantee I'll spend more time in the yard, padding the dogs and playing with these children.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow. We are live from their place as Lauren gets one of Melbourne's biggest families ready for school. What can go wrong? Make sure you join us and follow us on socials. This is number one hundred you're on the air with Jason Lauren if gen Z now buddy twelve year old producer asked me for tickets one more time to Billy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll get them for it.
Speaker 2: I don't guarantee that. Yeah, she was almost going to fly to Brisbane because there was a single ticket floating around. Oh that gives me anxiety going to a concent on your own.
Speaker 3: That's I mean, you might as well you just see a long dance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, one's talking right.
Speaker 3: When Paul tried to talk to me during Taylor Swift, I was like, are you mad?
Speaker 2: Remember our boss tried to We just signed them with Nova. I didn't go start having a d M with me and I'm like, I'm sorry, she is playing starts.
Speaker 3: Come on, pase up.
Speaker 4: Can't be doing that BT, pull your pants up? What are you thinking up with? What was it?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the company? And I'm like, could you start to look at him? And I'm sorry. I will be back. During Folklore.
Speaker 4: On the Roof, I've got more into folklore, which is on the roof.
Speaker 2: You can do what you want. Guys. I asked you to do some homework last week.
Speaker 3: I can't remember it.
Speaker 2: Homework.
Speaker 4: I don't even like when I'm at work. That's baffling because it sort of was a bit of a competition between you both.
Speaker 2: What play that? Just have you done anything about it? What have you done anything about it?
Speaker 4: Stop yelling?
Speaker 2: What is it about the ninja?
Speaker 3: What's not about it? You could put Margarita's in there and that come off frozen baby.
Speaker 5: Okay, Lauren, you've put it a deposit nowt Jase, how many ways lists are you on?
Speaker 2: Weight list? I'm on several line I've.
Speaker 3: Tried Harvey Normal and I've tried I'm on the waits, I'm on.
Speaker 2: The I'm on Bingley in New Zealing Lee and New Zealing Lee.
Speaker 6: And New Zealing and then you got busted because there is no bing lea New Zealand you're lying.
Speaker 3: I'm actually on the wait list.
Speaker 6: And you were lying because the other day he said, can someone pop down to JB and get me one?
Speaker 3: No, you're lazy and you're a liar.
Speaker 2: Nando's that video guy has contact with JB. I'm like, hey, if I put the order in, can you get it?
Speaker 6: Because you haven't put the order in, so you've been lying that you're on a weight list. I'm actually on the wait list. In fact, not only a wait list. I've paid and it just hasn't been delivered.
Speaker 2: I have dependents that are thirsty. So this is the slushy machine that.
Speaker 3: Fifty thousand on the weight list.
Speaker 2: In New Zealand.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess there's fifty.
Speaker 3: Thou you lie a live pants on fire. I'm not getting bitter, but you're alone.
Speaker 2: Have you done anything else about it?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 4: No, I've paid for it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you're waiting and Jace.
Speaker 3: He's just using other people.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I don't think they have it.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm getting it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Why has it got a big label on it that says clean off? That's got to go? It's here? Oh, can give you a ninja slushy today? How is a good day? How you ask?
Speaker 5: Well, sometimes you just gotta go about your business quietly, like I did.
Speaker 4: You're called in a few favors. It was like I was on the Celebrity Apprentice, Keep.
Speaker 3: Upright for two hours, must be level before or before.
Speaker 5: On the side, it says slushy, frozen cocktail, frozen juice, frappe, milkshake.
Speaker 2: I don't know one. Just out of all the days, today's the coldest day of the week tops of twenty and row. Absolutely nothing.
Speaker 4: You know what, it's not that it won't take up that much, not at all.
Speaker 2: Can we get rid of one of the computers in the office to make ways to be careful of it? But what should what should we do with it?
Speaker 4: You didn't even want one.
Speaker 3: Why have you got one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you shouldn't have one. Bad luck. You don't know people coming around on the weekend.
Speaker 5: You hands up hand, you don't needly What we can decide as a show what we do with.
Speaker 6: The my house most weekends, if I have it or make them? Should we set it up on He doesn't even invite you to his house.
Speaker 2: My kids are thirsty.
Speaker 6: He's got a pull and he doesn't even invite us on the hot days. He's not getting it.
Speaker 2: I have custody for the time being.
Speaker 3: How did you get it?
Speaker 2: How does it work? One gets a weekend producers?
Speaker 4: Did he get it himself?
Speaker 3: What did one of you do it? Oh? He did it?
Speaker 2: So I'm thinking it's the weekend stand on Clarendon Street.
Speaker 3: You're so annoying. Give it to me or me pick your favorite.
Speaker 2: Well, run run to the one you love with what's in it for me?
Speaker 3: I have you over for dinner at least twice a week.
Speaker 2: I'll continue. You're not drinking at the moment, are you? You can't make frozen water?
Speaker 3: Doesn't invite you to his house, He's never one.
Speaker 4: Has he ever invited you over?
Speaker 2: Because I haven't had a slushing machine in all of these To be honest, he invited you to his producers. Look at the power.
Speaker 4: He's very nice.
Speaker 2: We have a party this afternoon. Yes, that's lovely.
Speaker 4: Look at real swish.
Speaker 3: How many drinks do you get out of that? Don't break it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Speak here, tell me what to do with my machine? Anyway to show machine? So we have a slow started washing it. We might even give it away. We're not giving it.
Speaker 4: Give it away to a listener.
Speaker 2: They got screw listen.
Speaker 4: Can we make coffee? The coffee makee.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, up, fire up up twenty four enough from this station.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with you? I'm never having robin hood.
Speaker 3: No, we do so much for so many people.
Speaker 2: That's the question. We give you tickets.
Speaker 4: None of you are getting it.
Speaker 2: She's beautiful, don't turn on the tears. She is magnificent. She's sexy, you know what Sometimes things in life aren't worth the weight.
Speaker 3: This is worth the way this is. They say never meet your heroes.
Speaker 2: I've met my hero, beautiful. Get your hands up.
Speaker 6: We are talking about the Ninja slushy maker, which we've been talking about for years, since last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm out in America. We're going to try and get someone to smuggle one in, but it wouldn't fit. It's a shirts or in the body.
Speaker 3: Fifty thousand people on the weight list here and fifty thousand in New Zealand, and Clint Stanaway has bought one in as a trait for us and Jason and I fighting. Let's fire it up, so let's make let's make frappe and then we can share it. But it's sort of miss Summer.
Speaker 2: I can't believe fifty thousand people trying to.
Speaker 3: Thirty six degrees this weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh scream summer. A lot of people queued up on the phone.
Speaker 3: You've never invited any of us to Why would you get the community.
Speaker 2: Because I've been embarrassed about.
Speaker 3: The mansion with your pool and your man urban house, and.
Speaker 2: I've been embarrassed about the drinks I have to offer.
Speaker 4: Now I have the slush all those hot days. You never invite yourself.
Speaker 2: Stop fighting?
Speaker 3: That's mad?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Can I please say VICKI, we're not giving it, giving it. Let's just get a bit of sense.
Speaker 3: Are you sad that you don't have a Ninja slushy in your life?
Speaker 9: I want one, really, really, really bad.
Speaker 2: Just for me join the list.
Speaker 3: Well, you're gonna have to fight Jason and.
Speaker 4: I for it.
Speaker 2: You can come over for margaritea No, he'll never invite you, okay, Diana, Hello.
Speaker 9: Good morning. Did I hear slushy? It's nothing like a slushy machine?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Natalie from Sky? You calling to agree with me that I deserve the slushing machine more than Jason.
Speaker 9: No, I'm calling to thank you to give me a splashy machine.
Speaker 4: Alexia. Do you think I deserve the slushing machine?
Speaker 2: I think you do, But I think I deserve one. Yeah you do? Let's yeah? Yeah, well ring something you star? What about you? Mary? What's your favorite frozen drinks?
Speaker 9: I think you guys need to stop fighting.
Speaker 8: I'm confiscating it off you.
Speaker 4: Oh the bloke's lining up as well, Daniel?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good Daniel? You want to come over for Margie on the weekend? Mate? You can come over more. And my daughter, she spent one of those going viral on YouTube.
Speaker 6: I know they're on the time, Daniel tell he's just going to have to wait and list with in line with the fifty thousand others, because I'm taking.
Speaker 2: This still lining up. Harley, there you going, Hey, how much do you like me? Mate?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: You're not bad, but it'd be awesome to give me the slashing machine for these hot days at work.
Speaker 3: No, Harley, I deserve it. Don't you think I work harder than anyone around here?
Speaker 2: Harley, I've got dependents who are very thirsty.
Speaker 3: Harley, he's not even properly on the wait list.
Speaker 4: He's lying.
Speaker 3: He's not even that interested.
Speaker 2: Love it, Lauren, You're you're asking for it with eleven?
Speaker 4: Absolutely jeez.
Speaker 6: I think I should take it around and just load them up on sugar before they go to school.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. There you go, all right, I'll plug it in today and give you a review tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I'm the custodian that won't.
Speaker 3: Even fit in your little midlife crisis sports.
Speaker 2: I'll take that the roof. What are you gonna do? Just sit at home by yourself with the slashing machine sad around the slushy machine watching maps. Can you send us a picket?
Speaker 6: That's so sad, But think about how good you've come to my house when Paul has made you a TEAMU Frozen Margarina.
Speaker 3: Imagine how delicious, delicious it'll be through that.
Speaker 2: Remember that time I came round to your place with nine bags of ice?
Speaker 4: Yes, they're still in the freezer, DoD you need nine bags of ice for.
Speaker 2: I didn't know how big the night was going to get.
Speaker 3: It's just Jason, you need to put a note makes the ice itself.
Speaker 2: What are we What are we going to do with this? Let's let's brain steal.
Speaker 3: I've never seen Clinton.
Speaker 2: Charitable.
Speaker 3: It's very up himself.
Speaker 2: It's like he got a partner I do tomorrow.
Speaker 3: That's sad to watch, Clint.
Speaker 2: He's kissing it. Tomorrow we will. We will update you on what we're going to do with this and how you can get your hands.
Speaker 4: We're not giving it away.
Speaker 2: The people.
Speaker 3: I'm going to look after eleven kids tomorrow. I deserve it.
Speaker 2: Do you'll need it after tomorrow? This is over one hundred the amount of text and calls I've had from friends in the past five minutes ago.
Speaker 4: About the slushy, Yeah about the slushing machine.
Speaker 2: Really they went in, Yeah, they went in. We're going to give it away at some point this week.
Speaker 6: Also some exciting news for Fisher fans out there. You may have seen vision of I mean, he was amazing at Lifgolf, but he did that big party.
Speaker 2: On the beach.
Speaker 3: I went to it last year.
Speaker 2: It was out of beach, on the gold on the sand.
Speaker 4: It was epic.
Speaker 6: He's just announced he is doing it again in May this year. Producer Jees knows the details. It's a long weekend, I believe.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think it's the third of May on surfer in surface, the fourth and fourth.
Speaker 3: I think he's doing two nights. Didn't understand anyway.
Speaker 6: There will be many people praminged yet, tickets, flightscommodation to that. So he's just announced it this morning. We'll see if we can get him on to talk about it next week.
Speaker 2: Your mates with Fish, can you pass on an apology for me? Why it live golf? One of my mates instant I think, had a few and batiled him up for a DN.
Speaker 3: M oh oh he would Fish wouldn't have copped that. No, he said hi mate and moved on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, didn't say it. Did you drop your name? I don't know. I'm scared to ask the story.
Speaker 3: But just yeah, I'm not passing on an apology. I'm denying that I know your friend.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair point to thank you for that? Is it? Getting out of here?
Speaker 6: I need to go because I need to practice my eleven children's names that I have to.
Speaker 4: Look after in the morning tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I need to get a good night's sleep. Or do I carbload like I'm running a marathon? I would spaghetti bollona?
Speaker 2: Do you will not have time to eat yourself? I can tell you now you're not allowed to eat?
Speaker 4: What do you mean? Like you won't have time to put They've not twelve pieces of toast slices? What do you call it?
Speaker 2: Toasters? So for anybody missed it, we have found one of Melbourn's biggest families. Teagan and Mickey are parents to eleven children and tomorrow morning we are going to be live from their place and Lauren will be getting them all ready for school in the day ahead.
Speaker 6: Amazing, It's going to be amazing scene. I think you guys will be surprised how good I am are going to be surprising.
Speaker 4: I think I'm going to be like, the kids are gonna love it. I'm going to have a great time with the kids.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be at school on time, going to have delicious, healthy breakfast.
Speaker 2: Flash forward to tomorrow, D eight thirty quick, she went worse than I thought.
Speaker 3: He they've got insurance in case the house.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I thought about it. Yeah yeah yeah, fire department on standboy tomorrow, you're gonna want to keep an eye on Socials and make sure you join us live from one of Melbourne's biggest families. We all Cenamorrow, Melbourne, Bye
Speaker 6: Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren, wake up feeling good on Nomber one hundred L on Socials, No