Speaker 1: We got get every day a cook it up to my veins.
Speaker 2: What controversy has graced our eyeballs this time?
Speaker 3: You were left shocked last night because you actually watched this unfold in real time.
Speaker 4: So basically we have a new villain because the other.
Speaker 3: Villain I've forgotten his name has left the show. But now Ryan Ryan and his comments about his wife Jackie have just got Australia collectively seeding wiling on. Okay, So firstly, what he had to say. You know how they put a lineup of all the girls in the experiment in front of the boys and say picked the hottest one. He didn't pick his wife Jackie, and that left her a little salty. So then because at sex Week they were left with the challenge of making their partner feel like the hottest woman on the planet, Ryan failed miserably.
Speaker 4: This is what he had to say about his wife Jackie.
Speaker 5: Her task for me was I want you to make me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. She said, I want to give you a chance to atone for your mistake. But I was just telling her, look, I'm not going to take the answer back. And then suddenly, like the crazy eyes came, what, try living with it.
Speaker 2: I don't think anyone else is laughing the crazy eyes thing. You need to shelve it.
Speaker 3: Well, we played the audio yesterday if him saying to her, she said, I just want I just want you to tell me that I'm the bleeping hottest woman that you know.
Speaker 4: And he's like, well, I'm not going to lie to you.
Speaker 1: Nah from a store, I call it as a suit.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, so he went on the Boys' Night. You know how they do these infinmous boys night where some inevitably always hooks up with someone else and they forget that there's like ten cameras on them at the time.
Speaker 2: They forget that there's ten cameras on them, and they forget that there's ten beers in them.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 3: So this is what Ryan had to say on the Boy's Night. And just a little warning here. It's quite explicit and quite vaulting.
Speaker 2: Actually, you just sort of feel like it was a private thing that he mentioned.
Speaker 1: I've got to say, like she gives she is awesome like that, and you know.
Speaker 5: What, it was like it kept getting better every round, like absolutely.
Speaker 1: Like you know, like all right, yeah, okay, okay, Rhino.
Speaker 4: We've all met that bloke. We've all met that bloke.
Speaker 3: The thinks that talking about sexual content, conquests and things that happen in the bedroom amongst the boys is a cool thing to do. Yet, I would hope, and I'm speaking to a bloke with a bit of integrity here, I would hope that you guys would sit there and go shut up, mate.
Speaker 4: That is like not cool.
Speaker 1: Gosh, what age if you're a bloke, do you grow out of that?
Speaker 2: Even if you do go out of it, you go into it like you grow out of it, because it's called growing up. Isn't it like you genuinely have to say to someone like Ryan grow up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 3: I mean when you talk about respect for women, that is probably one of the lowest things you can say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I reckon one hundred.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm pretty sure, And I'm trying to read the situation what Jacqueline might think. I don't think she'd be comfortable in that situation with him delivering that sort of information.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I don't know the name as well. But afterwards, all the guys were telling their partners what happened at the boy's night, and they're all saying the same thing. Oh, Ryan said this, and then it was one Blake. I don't actually know his name. He's a big bloat with tattoos. Yeah, he took it a step further and he was like, oh, you know, I was.
Speaker 1: Going to say something. I'm angry myself for not jumping in saying something when he said that, and his partner was like.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you're so big and you're so brave and that's so awesome, and everyone else is going, you're so full of shit.
Speaker 1: I was going to say something, babe. I know I need to know now.
Speaker 4: I need to know.
Speaker 6: I need to know.
Speaker 5: I need to know what to news today, What you need to know.
Speaker 3: What you need to know with Jody and Hazy, I will say this before we launched into this story.
Speaker 4: Flying is hard enough.
Speaker 3: Flying internationally is a challenge, flying internationally with children, and even bigger challenge fine internationally with children and pets.
Speaker 2: No, thank you, Oh my very goodness, you don't need that during your flight.
Speaker 3: No. Virgin Australia will assign two rows on selected flights as in inverted Comma's Pet Friendly, as the airline prepares to trial poochas on planes.
Speaker 4: Thoughts, feelings, and motions.
Speaker 1: That depends.
Speaker 2: I think like straightway, you think, oh, you've got a nice little cute doggie, But what if it's.
Speaker 1: A really big, annoying doggie that well.
Speaker 4: No, they can't be. Eight kilos is the maximum for pet and carrier.
Speaker 1: So s it's good, he said's good.
Speaker 4: You could fly internationally with my dog sitting next to you.
Speaker 2: Gosh, rememberhen I babysat your dog? Oh yeah, I think we ended up locking in the toilet the whole time.
Speaker 1: It was just ninging.
Speaker 3: You never it was a puppy at that point. You never told me you locked it in the toilet.
Speaker 1: Have to put them maze?
Speaker 4: You did.
Speaker 2: Control took the video of it as well, and I let it roam three, Let it round three on the corridors of Channel seven, and they started playing.
Speaker 3: Oh you told me about that little adventure that you said sid had a great time. Was that Gertie Spurling, beautiful Gertie Spurling that you worked with. Took a liking to see it and looked after her.
Speaker 1: Well, And it wasn't girty.
Speaker 2: It was a girl by the name of Jazz. Just a couple of jazz is in the yeahs it not.
Speaker 1: She did.
Speaker 2: She absolutely took her off my hands. Was like, I'm in love with her, Yeah, because she missed you. And you're like, oh, she'd be fine. She won't get upset at all.
Speaker 1: She was upset the hole.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Anyway, well, imagine sit on a flight then, for goodness. So at this stage, it's not expected that those rows will extend extend to business class, nor will they be allowed in the exit rose.
Speaker 4: But it brings up all sorts of issues.
Speaker 3: As producer Black were saying, like, what if people are allergic to pets on a plane?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: What if? What about food? What if someone's dog escapes and then starts looking at your plain food like your meal?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no one wants.
Speaker 4: To say good thanks because those meals are awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the dogs like noah, goood, yeah, I'm good. I'll wait till we land. But that's a big one. So imagine if there was one flight left and you had to get somewhere to see your family, and you couldn't go on it because.
Speaker 1: You know that you were severely allergic to cattle dogs.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's a good point.
Speaker 1: Do your head in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what about when they come around they go chicken or beef? And you're like, just neither, thanks, no.
Speaker 1: Thanks, pass, We're good. Thanks. Yeah, I'll just have a juice.
Speaker 4: A juice international flight, having a beer.
Speaker 2: I've got to spare twenty dollars on me. Can I get a small packet of Pringles cheers?
Speaker 1: Thanks? Love that? Can we talk about some of the most beautiful petty behavior that I've ever seen via the front page of the advertiser?
Speaker 4: Oh we love this from the TiSER.
Speaker 3: Okay, So basically what's happened is Sonjy've got you're across the way Ola still work situation where this man who's a billionaire ohs million dollar dollars to creditors and there are people at Wayala who have been made redundant because you're in a poop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a horrendous situation.
Speaker 3: And then last week it came out that he was doing a ten million dollar renovation on his house in Sydney. So while the people of Wayla are on the bones of their ass, this guy's just splashing cash. So apparently Sandya Gooper took offense to the front page of the Advertiser on Monday, where it was basically his face and a big wanted like year old fashioned western wanted sign.
Speaker 4: With a big red cross over Gupa's face. He didn't like that.
Speaker 3: So what the ad to tell everyone what the advertiser have done is in response, in a beautiful act of micro pettiness.
Speaker 2: The advertiser, bless them, have got a nice photo of san Jeeve on a nice big chair in what looks like a field with flowers and stuff and a.
Speaker 1: Rabbit bunnies with bunnies.
Speaker 2: Really really, you know, it's really warm and it's a fuzzy photo. Yeah, at the top of said Sanjeev Goff. That didn't like our front page on Monday. He's lawyer wants it retracted. So here's a new take with a humble crest with bold bold print. Please pay nice man.
Speaker 1: Advertising.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Isn't that cool? I want is feeling about that this morning? It's cute bunny though.
Speaker 1: Real cute bunny it Please pay us the millions. That is nice man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, found down to the TiSER. You win today, you win the paperwards, don't.
Speaker 1: Worry advertiser one Sanjeev zip All right morning.
Speaker 7: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain content, graphic language and nudity. Not that you'll see it is easily offended. Well, you're about to find out just how easily your.
Speaker 2: Father he's only money. Six, let's be a bit riscae liar bit blue before we straighten up. After seven, get it, shake it out, Joe's get it out of your system.
Speaker 4: That's it now.
Speaker 3: I want everyone who's listening to have a think, especially if you're a man.
Speaker 4: What would you like to have tattooed on your willing?
Speaker 1: A great question.
Speaker 4: Because an ass.
Speaker 3: An assie tattoo artist has devulged her craziest story revealing how a joke led to someone actually getting their willy tattooed.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say peace, I nearly said Piers.
Speaker 2: I don't know why little Prince Albert little what Prince Albert's Prince Albert?
Speaker 1: Prince Albert is that procedure where he gets.
Speaker 4: Your what it's called well hazy.
Speaker 8: Most famous AFL player to have one.
Speaker 2: As a coss Spider Everett didn't he Glenn Manton, Sorry, Spider.
Speaker 4: Didn't le Manton have the like their eyebrow piece as well.
Speaker 3: Anyway, let's get back to tattooing Willie, shall we.
Speaker 4: There's a girl called.
Speaker 3: Rochelle and she worked in red Redford, New South Wales, and she revealed she had a female client coming with her boyfriend. So the girl got a tattoo and then she was joking, going, ohy, you should get one too, And this is how it rolled out, according to Rochelle.
Speaker 7: With this girl and she was like as a joke, egging your boyfriend or like you should get a tattoo with Frank.
Speaker 4: They were all laughing about it. And by the time I finished her tattoos, was.
Speaker 7: Like, no, I think I want it I tattoo Like Frank, I'm like, okay, well let's do it.
Speaker 4: And so he got like.
Speaker 3: The outline of a little wave because he wanted to tell people, Hey, do.
Speaker 4: You want to ride the wave?
Speaker 7: And I thought that was too good not to have in my life, So yeah, I did it.
Speaker 2: Oh myay ver goodness.
Speaker 3: It makes me to say, say, there's a lot of pressure there if you're going to go down the wave path, because there's there's big waves out the back that the professional surface surf on, but there's also those little shawbreakers that might like the shaw wash that my kids learnt to surf in as well.
Speaker 1: So is he a shawbreaker?
Speaker 3: Is he a shawbreaker? Or is he a big guv map back?
Speaker 1: Yeah, very good? Cool? The question fourteen double oh not my nine? Not my nine? Are you a bloke? What would you get tattooed on your pans?
Speaker 4: Are you a bloke? Do you have a tattoo on your pen eye? It's a question.
Speaker 3: Okay, So this is the what this is the thought that comes to mind. If you're going to get a tattooed, you'd need it a little bit up and about.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, to be able to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So she revealed that in order to successfully complete the tattoo, the skin needed to be stretched, so she used clan wrap and a paper towel roll in order to stretch it out.
Speaker 1: What an awkward procedure is?
Speaker 4: It just lie here on the table, sir as I get.
Speaker 1: My clean rap completely fine, own, my very goodness.
Speaker 2: And I feel like in a situation like this, that's when you're really doesn't want to cooperate.
Speaker 3: No small, no, okay, I'm going to regret asking this.
Speaker 4: I know, I really am. But if you Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 3: Were to get that particular area of your body tattooed, what would it say?
Speaker 2: Well, online, it would probably say something like please listen to Jodi and Hazy on Adelaide's over nine one nine from six to nine, have a fantastic day.
Speaker 3: Domino's has launched a limited edition Pepperoni inspired perfume.
Speaker 2: Finally, Oh my goodness, the good heads of Dominos have got together and they've come up with something that the people, specifically young men need.
Speaker 3: It's based on the Pepperoni Passion pizza that urdu toilette has notes of spice and pepper with woody, warm bass. Be more attractive to a partner than a smoky, spicy scent that sparks passion.
Speaker 1: Look it up to my nostrils.
Speaker 4: Right in time for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: Now, I am not someone who knows too much about the opposite sex.
Speaker 4: Oh nothing.
Speaker 2: Actually I was a woman and I smelled a man wearing de tourlette Dominos. I would just become a quivering mess, wouldn't you like?
Speaker 1: That's what would happen.
Speaker 3: It just reminded us of some of the fragrances from back in the day.
Speaker 4: Mind you, KFC, you've done this before.
Speaker 1: Haven't they? VB you have done it as well.
Speaker 4: What did the VB one smell like? Did it smell like that?
Speaker 1: Very happy.
Speaker 2: Produce a flag. You you sampled it and you used it as a gift.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I gave it to my dad.
Speaker 8: I grew up with dad drinking VB and I'm like, for Christmas, I bought him apoplo yep, and I thought, he's going to love this, He's going to really love putting it on. And he said, oh, thanks, mate, I'm just going to stick with my Brute thirty three.
Speaker 1: It was one of the girls.
Speaker 3: I was about the choice of every man in the eighties and then into the nineties.
Speaker 1: The Brew thirty three, I had brute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was the next level of having brute because it was, like you mentioned before, this combination of what was a perfume and also deodorant, and it was it was game.
Speaker 1: It was the next level.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, did it work for it?
Speaker 1: I don't think it did.
Speaker 2: And sometimes and the worst thing in your poat can think is you put this stuff on.
Speaker 1: It's like it's not working. I know what I need to do. I need to put more, Yes, more.
Speaker 4: It was impulse for me back in the day down in Hobart.
Speaker 1: I bet it was impulse.
Speaker 9: The all over body spray with a reassurance of a gentle deodorant, an irresistible fragrance you wear over every day. So if a man you've never met before it suddenly gives you flowers that.
Speaker 1: Impulse spot on what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Must get impulsed. Do you know to learn from that? The gentle reassurance of a light deodorant?
Speaker 4: And I tell you it was.
Speaker 3: So light that it barely worked, and so your body odor would just intermingle with the mild smell of bouquet flowers and you would stink more than you did before you put it on. Some of the perfumes from back in the day, though, produce a Molly, Who's just join the team. What was your perfume of choice back in the day, though, Big impulse girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I loved it. And then in high school I moved into d K and why oh yeah same?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Did you find that when you were an impulse user that flowers would randomly turn up in your face?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, daily, that's what happened.
Speaker 1: So the ad was correct.
Speaker 3: You might be a little young for this, but can it for women? It was the Elizabeth Arden, either the red door or the sunflower that was the big fragrance back in the day or the other one was clinique happy right, oh blank, looks meet me across the room. Mark Jacobs, Mark Jacob's Daisy, Daisy Daisy.
Speaker 4: If you had that, you were you.
Speaker 3: Were actually that was actually you were the posh kid. Yeah, because it's quite expensive and the bottle has it's still to this day has the big daisies on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Nice, Okay.
Speaker 2: Producer flak On behalf of the fellows. I think we can both say this at the same time.
Speaker 1: I think we know. It starts with Jay three to one jube like gasoline, and I Reckon, I was.
Speaker 2: Using like this, this smells like absolutely crap, but apparently it's what you got to do.
Speaker 4: Did you douse yourself in it?
Speaker 2: Yes, because people are like, oh, you should spray it and the walk into and I was like, no, no, no, no, I'm spraying it four or five times, and I'm spraying it everywhere too.
Speaker 8: The word mean, what do you mean you you'd spray it in your pants?
Speaker 4: Why were you trying to be something about that work?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, that's that's actually what you do. That is actually what you do for what reason?
Speaker 2: And then years later, years later, I would be having a conversation with my friend down there, and he'd be like, why the hell are you spraying me?
Speaker 1: Mate?
Speaker 2: No one comes to visit. We are currently in the process of recruiting increasing the population to Dupe Island.
Speaker 4: Let me explain this for you.
Speaker 3: So we revealed this morning that Domino's, just in time for Valentine's Day is reducing a limited edition cologne.
Speaker 4: It is a Pepperoni pizza smell.
Speaker 3: And it got us talking sort of reminiscing about the colognes we used to wear back the day, or the perfumes, and you guys revealed that you used to spray an excessive amount of Dupe downstairs, which was met with absolute jaw dropping incredulousness from me and producer Molly.
Speaker 1: I don't think i've seen your face like that before.
Speaker 4: I know, did you like it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: It was almost like, I don't know what else I could have done would be more obscene to get that sort of facial reaction from you.
Speaker 3: A couple of things I'll let you know during the very good and so you two are like, oh my god, are we the only ones? Thirteen twenty four ten, that's the question this morning. I didn't see it coming by the way. Let's go to Troy from lind Dot Good morning, Troy.
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 3: Would you like to join Dupe Island at the moment? Population two?
Speaker 1: We'll make it number three. I've been there for a long time.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, try take us through when I first started and what the actual what the purpose of it is? Well, I reckon I was probably almost thirty years ago, so you're still doing it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. I just love it.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm going to regret asking.
Speaker 3: I'm really going to regret asking. But what what is your preferred cent?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's got to be million million? What is that by whom?
Speaker 10: Million?
Speaker 1: It's I can't remember the brand of it, but definitely try it. It is amazing, ok, very good? King over there?
Speaker 4: Quite expensive, is it not?
Speaker 1: Hey? Troy?
Speaker 4: Sure do t Troy.
Speaker 2: This makes me so happy to say, I mean, welcome to Jupeiland. Congratulations, population three, Bring a bottle of million. Let's keep it going. Who else wants to join? Shannie? You want to come across the jew Island?
Speaker 4: Sure thing?
Speaker 1: Don't tell me we've got a first. We've got our first lady member of jewe Island. Hello? Is this here? Do you do this?
Speaker 11: I gotta say, like back in the day, It's like it makes the difference.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, all right, can you take take us through it as pg as possible?
Speaker 1: Your thought process because of going through this, like why would we do it?
Speaker 6: Well, you know, like only on like the clothes. I wouldn't go anywhere under that house. You couldn't smell it. I don't know, like maybe even after like the spoiler or something like you got it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, after the.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 4: Okay, Shanny. All I can say to you is good luck.
Speaker 3: With the one to three ratio on jew Island.
Speaker 4: You're going to be a range of lights.
Speaker 2: As well, produce a flat myself and Troy all different realms.
Speaker 4: Hey, Shanny, what center you're bringing to Jupe Island?
Speaker 11: I'm going to stay.
Speaker 4: That's nice. That's nice, Well, that is really nice.
Speaker 3: All right, stick around because, as I said, we have a call from someone who has smelt your dupe back in the day.
Speaker 2: Okay, well speak to them next. I'm a little bit nervous because I just hope it's good. Adam who wants to come the jewp Isle and we currently have a population of four.
Speaker 1: Troy myself produce a flag.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's still a very low population.
Speaker 3: We are talking about this because Dominos has launched a limited edition Pepperoni inspired perfume just in time for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 4: Boys, get around it cheek.
Speaker 3: If you've met someone on Tinder and your first dates on Valentine's Day, I would highly suggest you doush yourself in pepperoni and spide people.
Speaker 1: What does that smell? Is spicy? It's kind of meaty. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Particularly if you're going out with a girl who loves food, proper foodie. Anyway, that got us reminiscing about the colognes back in the day. For women, it was Elizabeth Arden, Reddoor or Sunflower c K one was the other one, remembered K one. For you boys, it was Duop And you revealed in an absolute bombshell on over nine one nine this morning.
Speaker 4: That you two just used to give a little spray downstairs.
Speaker 2: You're damn right we did, and you damn right. It was a bombshell. Really, they got people talking.
Speaker 3: We have dubbed this the spray and hope.
Speaker 1: That's appropriate.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, So you're on Jupe Island at the moment. Population four. Let's go to Bell from Morpha Veil. Good morning, Bell, Good morning, guys, How are you good now?
Speaker 4: Do I have this correct?
Speaker 3: Did you or did you not have a good old fashioned whiff of Haizy back in the day?
Speaker 10: Well, not in his nether region.
Speaker 1: Can confirm, because I definitely remember.
Speaker 10: I used to manage Marble Bar back in the day. He used to come into the venue Jesus Christ the hundred.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, did it shock you bell that me and my mate Spurrow used to I don't know ninety nine times out of one hundred leave with each other.
Speaker 1: That night as well?
Speaker 3: Do you have the most repulsive job in Adelaide today?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: We know.
Speaker 3: These heat policies for a love workplaces like particularly outdoor thirty five decrease.
Speaker 4: They shut up shop.
Speaker 3: So many traders today they're just like sitting there on their iPhone.
Speaker 1: Just waiting for that text from the boss.
Speaker 2: Also as well, footy clubs that are in the midst of pre season training.
Speaker 1: That changes things.
Speaker 2: If there was a footy club that had one k is booked in today, you're not doing it in forty degree heat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But also in terms of sympathy, I don't reckon there's a lot of people out there going, oh my god, I feel so sorry for the Port and Crows players.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately they're full time football so they will be doing it at probably eight o'clock this morning. Yeah the amateurs though, No, you don't need that anyway.
Speaker 1: Let's go to sir Claire. Good going to you, kaylor.
Speaker 10: Hi, it's Karen. Okay, we've got a scaffolding business. So half off to our amazing scaffolders that are lugging heavy steel in this.
Speaker 1: Peak so that they're still doing it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, still finished self finished early, but yeah, they're amazing. They're lugging tons of steel in this whole where right.
Speaker 2: So when are they going to finish? Because I mean right now on Parafield it's thirty one degrees so are they finishing at nine thirty?
Speaker 10: I think they'll probably finished yere before lunchtime.
Speaker 3: Okay, but also that's the equivalent of like going down one of those you know, those metal slides in the heat, you burn your bottom.
Speaker 10: So yeah, they're burning their shoulders and their heads. Full appreciation to our legends as their treatment.
Speaker 1: Absolutely well.
Speaker 3: Iusing girls and Karen just bear with me for one moment when I asked Hazy this question, did you do that on purpose?
Speaker 4: Was that a plan? Words when you said, are they still doing it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What about what about some of the trades out there who've just gone out and had a big night just in anticipation of being told you to have to come into knowing?
Speaker 2: And what about the ones who didn't get the text and they do still have to work and they're hungover, hang open, the heat toward.
Speaker 4: A combination disgusting. So we are asking the question.
Speaker 3: On thirteen twenty four ten, who's got the worst job in Adelaide, South Australia Today? Raquel said on Instagram a friend of mine is a vacuum truck driver. He'll be in long pants, long sleeves, a hat, safety glasses, rubber gloves, safety boot and a full mask. And for one job he'll have to put on a hazmat suit.
Speaker 1: Co's he wearing the long John's under there as well?
Speaker 3: And oh no, someone else said, I've got to drive through the barrossa picking up garbage bins in a truck with struggling airn good smell?
Speaker 4: Wouldn't it be a good smell?
Speaker 1: Because heat brings the best out of smells.
Speaker 4: It simply does. Georgia from Wallery, good morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning, How are you good?
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: The worst job in forty three degrees go, oh, I think.
Speaker 6: It would have to be a plumber.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Again the smell.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like you said about the garbage truck, you know that heat, the smell. Couldn't imagine anything worse.
Speaker 3: Oh man, So you've got a friend who's a plumber. What's the worst thing that's happened to her?
Speaker 6: It's a hymn actually, And they were pumping out a toilet like from the pipes and then basically it like all not free and then kind of exploded and they were just covered in you know, based Yeah, and I just I hope it wasn't a forty degree day when it happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you, Georgia.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, can we quickly take Natalie well, I get in trouble. Okay, Nat, good morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning, here go and good thank you. Your husband, he's a trade. What happened yesterday? Yeah?
Speaker 11: This yeah, yesterday, not even today's he yesterday usday ground like a heat temperature gauge on the ground out of Moombur and the ground temperature was sixty four green.
Speaker 1: My gosh, that's hot. That's hot.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you genius educational.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 3: NAT's some affirmation from Hazy indeed was hot for your husband yesterday.
Speaker 4: I need to know.
Speaker 8: I need to know.
Speaker 5: I need to know what news today to know this, she is what you need to know.
Speaker 6: You know what you.
Speaker 3: Need to know with Jody and had First all you need to know it's gonna be damn hot today. The second thing you need to know is that Sam Kerr has been found not guilty of racial assault.
Speaker 4: Overnight.
Speaker 3: So you might recall that her and her wife went out and got a little bit tipsy, proceeded to vomit in the back of a cab and then punched the window, and then claimed they were being held hostage by the cab driver, and then proceeded to go to a police station where she called the police officer.
Speaker 4: Stupid and white. Therefore she was charged. It went caught, and she's been found not guilty over.
Speaker 2: Night, quite the Saturday night. If that doesn't bring on Sunday scaries, then I don't know what does.
Speaker 3: Welcome to anxiety or anxiety as we'd like to say. So, she has released a statement on her Instagram and she's basically thanked everyone for their support or her friends and family who have stuck by her throughout her trial.
Speaker 4: I will say this, it is probably.
Speaker 3: Irreparably damaged Sam Kur's reputation for eternity one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: It's quite interesting to see which way it's shifting, because you feel like someone who has achieved what she's done on the pitch, there'd be more support. That's just that's from where I'm seeing it. Well, and I just scour from Neutralize on stuff on Twitter and all sorts of things, and it's interesting, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Do you think she should remain captain of the Matilda's after all of this?
Speaker 2: Well, there's a lot of people saying you don't have to mix the two. But she's what happens off the field does affect positions like that are shame War back in the day asked him pain.
Speaker 3: He seemed to survive any scandal that was thrown at him, though shamed, didn't he?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but a lot of these guys they still had, they still had lettership positions stripped from them.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, absolutely, Okay, let's talk maths.
Speaker 1: Please, thank you.
Speaker 2: Big big news has just come through the doors in regards to Port Adelaide and their coaching structure for this season and twenty twenty six and that is it was first floated by Matt Turner from The Advertiser last week, confirmed by the club just now that Josh Carr will be the coach in twenty twenty six. This year we'll see Ken Hinckley coach in his thirteenth year before it is officially handed over to Joshkarr for twenty six.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this has been flouted for a very long time, a succession plan. It sort of got poop oed for ages.
Speaker 2: It did in the fact that everyone thought that's well, Josh car is the man for the job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and with.
Speaker 2: Nothing official in line, and then everyone was waiting to see what would happen. Of course Ken Hinkley was on contract and they're like, what happens that they wait to the end of the year. When do they announce it? Do they announce it? And it was big news. So Matt turnervi the Advertiser was first to it and confirmation right now. So this is a big, big moment and obviously never done before in Port Adelaide's history and it's only been done a few times before. Okay, to mixed success, I will say as well.
Speaker 3: Do you know who I feel really sad? For in this situation, all those people after every loss who yelled out sack Can Sack, Well, they're not going to get their way now because he's going to step aside.
Speaker 1: It goes out on his terms. Ken, He's got that.
Speaker 3: So thoughts and prayers for all those people that yelled out sack Can.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Interesting situation. So the most notable situation Paul Ruse on very much an interim basis, took over the DS before he handed it over to Goodwin. That was always going to be planned.
Speaker 2: The big one, of course, was Buckley taking over Molthouse. Yeah that was a disaster because they won. Yeah, they want to flag and Molthouse very open about the fact that he still wanted the coach.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's an awkward situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Well you've got some elaborate theory about Chris Fagan and the way he fits into all of this.
Speaker 4: And what will Ken Hinckley do next year? Is that it? Is he done while he coached again or is it?
Speaker 2: Who knows? I still feel like Ken Hinckley. I mean, I'm trying to rack my brain right now.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's going to be too many jobs available at the end of the year. Sometimes It sort of goes in waves because these jobs come up depending on success. But I think everyone's reasonably locked in right now.
Speaker 3: But surely he's stepping aside because he's had enough being a senior coach of an AFL club.
Speaker 1: Is he.
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Whose choice is it? And who's making the calls? Who knows? These are all questions that we don't know football club nights. Just with what Jodie is saying. Do you think Ken Ingckley could be a senior coach next year?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure about next year. I think he'd definitely be a senior coach. Again.
Speaker 2: I think what Ken Hinckley, in my opinion, what Ken Hinckley would be perfect for would be young side developing. Yeah, but all of those sides have coaches that are locked in. Unless it was North Melbourne and Alsta clarks and wanted to give it away. I don't think is leaving Richmond anytime soon.
Speaker 4: Now veering into really veering off track sports radio.
Speaker 8: Talk, I'll just joined in the se and veol sages a second. I tell you who's never off the table for a coach or anything. Saint Kilda. So my team, there's always bad things happening.
Speaker 1: Well there you go. On top of that as well, what does Ross rant line? What to do?
Speaker 2: ROSSI probably wants to stick around for a bit longer, big questions, a lot to talk about. The text line is open four two seven four wonder double still remember that's.
Speaker 3: Crazy, oh man, but you reckon. Chris Fagan is going to end up down in Tazy.
Speaker 2: Well that's my grand theory, okay, because I'm pretty sure that his next contract will take him out to the start of Tazzy's time in the AFL, and he is Tasmanian Football Royalty, which I think a lot of people didn't know.
Speaker 4: Mate, you're talking to a girl from Hobart.
Speaker 1: You know about Chris Faye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, under Tazzy need a stadium before they can start anything in the.
Speaker 1: That'll be a good start.
Speaker 4: Where are they going to play?
Speaker 1: That'll be a good start. Need some players to yeah, that'll work.
Speaker 4: Needform. They don't even have water bottles at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's all. It's a big to do list.
Speaker 2: Tazzy Nova's pay bills returns first thing tomorrow morning, Joe's seven o'clock. And also we've still got so many live golf tickets to give away. Seven thirty eight point thirty tomorrow keep at Lockton Nova and that'll do. I have just met my sports quota for the entire year in that break.
Speaker 4: Yes, well done, Thank you so much, good stuff. All right, do you want to continue the conversation tomorrow morning? You can come in at five and start then