Speaker 1: On scoring winds Australia. This is the Reader Panalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Panety Show. Coming up tonight, the Prime Minister scores a big property win leasing out his multimillion dollar beach house.
Speaker 3: We look at just how much the negative.
Speaker 2: Gearing benefit will be for beachside Albo. I'll speak to Maga hat Man, who has being kicked out of another Melbourne establishment. He'll explain why he's taking his case to the Human Rights Commission. Mi Horowitz will be with me to discuss the latest from the US, including President Donald Trump pulling out of a number of corrupted un bodies, and Darren Grimes will have the latest from the UK, where Nigel Fraga's Reform Party is now ahead of both the Tories and Labor. Stephanie Bastian will tell us about the lated review into so called gender affirming care in Australia and we never forget left he.
Speaker 3: Is losing it.
Speaker 2: But first let's bring in the panel. We've got Sky News contributors prou McSween and Gary Hardgrave joining me tonight. And this week, guys, we've heard plenty from the country's largest industry in business groups about zero, destroying economic prosperity. But today we've had any gym Minister Chris Bowen and Resources Minister Madeline King hitting back and saying this growing revolt in the business community, which includes groups like the food production industry, hundreds of CEOs represented by the Australian Chamber of Commerce. The ministers say the government takes its advice from the experts. The best way to keep the lights on and prices down is with renewables backed by batteries, hydro and gas peaking pro I'll start with you who is it right here? Is it the industry groups, is it the CEOs? Or is it Ministers King and Bowen?
Speaker 4: We cannot trust his experts. This is a man who is operating on a parallel universe with everybody else.
Speaker 5: We can all see that his rollout is not working. We're seeing the mass abandonment of green hydrogen, the fact that his future gas strategy.
Speaker 4: Hasn't even started yet. The bloke's delusional, you know. His ego is bigger than his stature.
Speaker 5: And the sad thing is for him, the lights are going to go out very soon. People have woken up to the Emperor having no clothes.
Speaker 2: Gary at the Minerals Council Chief Executive Tannia Constable said the government did not know how to integrate the vast amounts of renewable energy without the system falling over. She also said they have gone too hard, too fast, and it has meant that businesses and households have struggled across Australia. I think she is stating the bleeding obvious there, but good on her for doing so, because we need to hear this from these industry groups.
Speaker 3: We are close to crisis point Gary.
Speaker 6: And I think we're pasted the Crissi's point reader. This is affecting our national sovereignty and has pre said parallel parallel universes. I hope the bloke is soon unemployed. And I really mean that, Chris bow and I said a few years ago would be when the epitaph of the Albanezi governments was written. He'd be front and center, and he should be, because this bloke has almost single handedly destroyed the personal economy of many Australians and the prospect of us making anything anywhere anytime in Australia. How can our future be made in Australia when our current is currently made over sea and We have no prospect of actually improving that until you get more electricity at a cheaper price. That was our natural advantage. We used to burn lots of coal, and we've got cheap electricity, the world's cheapest. Now we're amongst the most expensive. And the rest of the world is saying, well, Australia is doing it. We don't have to because our major trading partners aren't even following the power of stuff. I mean, Trump said no, China doesn't do it, India doesn't do it, Indonesia doesn't do it. What the heck are we doing to ourselves? Albo is to blame, though, reader, because he's allowing this bloke to run right over your economy, my economy, everybody's economy, all of our personal economies and the nation. It's wrong.
Speaker 2: I think we forget just how ideologically left Albo is. Because he presented himself as a safe pair of hands, a moderate. He wasn't going to be woke. Remember that front page of the Daily Telegraph. He has been in the socialist left faction of the Labor Party. He's entire pretty much adult life. This is who he is. I don't think the government that he is overseeing is by any means an accident.
Speaker 3: This is what he wants.
Speaker 2: Now, let's check in with the Victorian treasurer, the new treasurer down here, Treasurer signs, according to the Herald's sign, her staff has been told to and I quote here stop using economic terms and phrases in all communications, emails, etc.
Speaker 3: With the Treasurer, as.
Speaker 2: She doesn't have a clue what they are talking about. Prove that just sounds really promising for a state with the biggest debt in the country, broke state, and we've now got a treasurer who struggles with basic economic terms.
Speaker 1: Well, what I'm.
Speaker 5: Telling us is that the bureaucrats, the unt elected bureaucrats, are clearly running the treasury, running the government, and they've been doing a very good job. When you look at Palace, you know, and the fact that he left this huge debt, he could understand economic terms and he still made an absoluteamuzzle of it.
Speaker 3: This woman is not dumb.
Speaker 4: She's a lawyer, but of course she's come up through the ranks of the unions, you know, so a typical minister of labor that they don't really have any real world experience other than you know, shuffling papers and being told what to do and say.
Speaker 2: Oh, Gary, I do wonder whether this is a bit of a stitch up.
Speaker 3: Do we take this on face value?
Speaker 2: This email about the treasurer not understanding basic economic terms. It seems too outrageous to be true.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well she's at a loss because she's no profit. Let me tell you this is an ebit dodo. I mean, Victoria is a basketcase for a lot of reasons, reader, And the trouble is it's the fact that they've been running on hard left philosophy. Government can solve everything. But the dangerous part about that is they don't trust individuals, so they've got to tax them more. They don't trust individuals, so there's more fees and charges and legislation and more control of over every day lives. And this is the opposite to whatever Nirvana is. I mean, this is totally dystopian and Victoria is a mess, but Queensland is now trying to actually outdo Victoria. The current government's inherited a big mess, a bigger mess per capita, a greater debt. So there's a lot of pain in this country, not much gain. And electricity is at the heart of it. Victoria drove the anti gas, anti coal thing harder and faster than everybody else, and they're now paying the price. We need cheap electricity or else we got nothing in this country.
Speaker 2: Now, let's talk about the Prime minister's big property when we know most Australians with a cost of living crisis. But the Prime minister's decision to rent out is four point three million dollar beachside home. It's been referred to as a coastal retirement home. At the moment he's leasing it out.
Speaker 3: But it's not just.
Speaker 2: The rent that is going to come in handy. He's going to save anywhere between forty five thousand to ninety thousand dollars per annum in tax. According to some analysis done on the negative gearing that may be used to approved. Not bad from a PM who presents himself as a well just an everyday man.
Speaker 3: Well rich.
Speaker 5: What's the definition of an optimist?
Speaker 4: I mean, this is astounding that this guy who's not reading the polls clearly may be out of a job unless the Greens prop him up. And people who go to the voting poles don't realize how deluded they'd be if they voted for him.
Speaker 3: He maybe leading.
Speaker 4: That joint and you know what's that Dusty Springfield song wishing hope and prayne. Well, this guy is going to have to go to a higher political power or something higher power to get himself out of this trouble and find himself ensconced in this place. You know, the man I don't believe will actually win the election. I know people are saying he might be able to form a minority government, but I think there's a higher power and Peter Dutton will get a majority, and let's pray that he does for the sake of this country.
Speaker 3: Oh that's harsh.
Speaker 2: Pre Gary pre wants to send Albo to his beachside home early. If he does that, he's not going to get the negative gearing benefit.
Speaker 6: But Rita, we've spent a lot of taxpayers funds getting the road to that beachside retreat, right, So I hope he finds reverse gears and parks it in the garage real soon. But look, the serious part is this the guy. You may have not heard this before, Rita revelation on this program. He was born and raised in public housing and he's still now living in public housing. Magnificent juesess. Yeah, it's true. I wanted to break that to you. So look, he's enjoyed the he's enjoyed the property market extremely well. The thing I recall, and I don't think the Howards would mind me telling me telling this story, but Jeanette Howard once said to me, she said, we never rented out the family home that they left when they moved into the lodge, that they left completely mothballed for all those years John Howard was Prime Minister, and they never wanted it because she said, could you imagine what people would make of it if we were renting it out while we were in a taxpayer funded accommodation.
Speaker 1: Albert doesn't care.
Speaker 6: I mean, there's Blake says having a great time. He's living in public housing and racking up a whole lot of private assets. So I guess good luck to him. He loves capitalism, but he's he wants us to pay for it.
Speaker 3: If you get one.
Speaker 2: I mean, pri Mxwa and Gary hard Grave thank you so much for a time this evening pleasure. Joining me now is head of Advocate at Women's Forum Australia. Stephanie Bastion Stephanie an analysis of British GP data has revealed that the number of children diagnosed with gender dysphoria has sowed almost fiftyfold, or to put in another way.
Speaker 3: Four thousand, nine hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Just one in sixty thousand under eighteen's were diagnosed back in twenty eleven, but by twenty twenty one that number had soared to one in twelve hundred. That's four than nine hundred percent jump. And that's just the UK, Stephanie, are we seeing similar numbers here in Australia?
Speaker 3: What is behind this data?
Speaker 7: Look?
Speaker 8: These figures are very concerning and there was a twenty twenty one study from the Westmead Gender Clinic in New South Wales that also found social contagion as an aspect of this. But are we surprised gender ideology has been entrenched everyone. It's in the classrooms, it's in hospitals. My four year old daughter three years ago was introduced to gender ideology at four year old kinder. We took her out because there was just the information that she was being given.
Speaker 7: She was unable to process and understand.
Speaker 8: And so these kids are being exposed at incredibly young ages. I was very disturbed to see last weekend at Midsummer there were primary school children marching at Midsummer at the Midsummer Festival in Saint Kilda. These are children that are marching along men in bondage gear dressed as dogs with their handlers. I mean, if these men turned up as dressed like that in the classroom, what.
Speaker 7: Would the public response be? Who decided that this was okay?
Speaker 8: And so you've got kids from very young ages learning about this very mature, complex content and somehow we're we're not surprised that this social contagion is expanding. And the other thing that's even more concerning is the fact that girls are overrepresented when it comes to genderdiceplora and social contagion, particularly in this country, and that comes from peer groups, from the way that they process trauma. It's very concerning and I think it speaks to the fact that if we do hold an inquiry into particularly federal inquiry into gender disphoria, which we're currently.
Speaker 7: Pushing for, we need to actually look at this.
Speaker 8: Alongside the data of the medical implement implications of medical transition.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and we are finally getting a review into this area. In Australia, Health Minister Mark Butler has announced.
Speaker 3: A review of what he calls.
Speaker 2: Trans healthcare, including things like puberty blockers. Are you confident that this review is going to be thorough, It's going to be fair and balanced and not hijacked by activists in that area.
Speaker 8: Look, I think the most positive aspect of this review is we're now having a national conversation.
Speaker 9: But the.
Speaker 7: Follow up comments from the announcement are very concerning.
Speaker 8: I mean, the shadow, a assistant health minister, said that she supported the guidelines, the current ones, and this was simply a review of those guidelines to get them expanded throughout.
Speaker 7: We know that OSPATH has been behind the.
Speaker 8: Push and even though the regulatory body that is doing the investigation did reject those guidelines back in twenty eighteen, since then there have been a number of activists, including the head of oz Path, the president of Ozpath, who are now research fellows for this organization.
Speaker 7: So I think an independent review is only going to be.
Speaker 8: Is only going to hold weight if the people appointed to undertake that review are impartial and have no ties to these activist organizations.
Speaker 2: Well that is key, because there's no point undertaking this task if you're not going to do it properly and do it independently. Otherwise, we're just going to have junk data again. Now let's turn our attention to til MP Zoe Daniel, who was ratioed in her own comments section after making this proclamation on x She wrote to all LGBTQIA plus people in Australia, the Trump administration has begun rolling back protections for gender diverse and LGBTQAA plus people in the US. This is unequivocally unacceptable. Please know that as long as I am in your nation's parliament, I will fight for you and your rights. The response was pretty scathing across the board.
Speaker 3: I'll just read out one example.
Speaker 2: This is Giggle co founder founder Sal Grover, who wrote to Zoe Daniel. The issue is that by putting gender identity into legislation, the rights of everyone else were rolled back, from women's sex base rights, to parental rights, to gain lesbian rights.
Speaker 3: To freedom of speech, belief and association. You should be.
Speaker 2: Aware it's not human rights if you're taking away the rights of other people.
Speaker 3: Bravo Sal.
Speaker 2: I think I called her a co founder, she's the founder of Giggle. This is showing there's a tide turn in this area, Stephanie. Every time I see a post like this from someone like Zoe or Jacinta Allen or some other politician who is going to engage in some vacuous virtue signing that are getting put in their place by people who are very politely telling them the reality of what's happening.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, and I think that's one of the beauties of what's come out of the US.
Speaker 7: It's inspired people to speak up and to hold stronger positions. We've heard from parents from.
Speaker 8: Private schools and electorate who are horrified by the fact that their kids, their daughters are sharing dormitories or bathrooms with boys.
Speaker 7: You've got preppy girls sharing with twelve year old boys. It's a massive problem. And what she doesn't.
Speaker 2: Seem to get massiff problem huge and one that she seems to be oblivious too, and in fact she seems to be supporting all these excesses where unfortunately run out of time. Stephanie Bastian, thank you so much for your time this evening. Joining me now is Ange Nottter, who has become known as a Maga a hat man after he was booted from a beachside Melbourne bar Captain Baxter for wearing a maga hat. And there's been a development. You've been kicked out of another establishment owned by this group, Tell me what happened.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately.
Speaker 9: So I was there on Sunday after a beach day with some friends and we decided to just get some food downstairs, which is a cafe called Republica, and aware that it was under the same ownership.
Speaker 3: As I didn't know that either.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I found out some night, so that's that's bad on my behalf. But so we thought we'd get something.
Speaker 3: You're wearing your Mega hat again.
Speaker 9: No, I was wearing my ala Al Laker's hat.
Speaker 2: Oh, So it was it the cap they objected to you or the fact that you've brought them some publicity that they haven't appreciated.
Speaker 9: I believe it's the latter. So I had nothing to do with the hat. This time. I was approached by a different venue manager and Platly came over and said, I'm going to need you to leave this venue. And I asked why and he said, well, in protection of his staff. They felt threatened of me being there. So it was a big surprise to me and again offensive.
Speaker 2: It is offensive and they didn't even refund you. So they've got these QR codes at the table which you used to order, so you ordered, spent about eighty dollars, that's right, and they kicked you out before you got any food to drink.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I've sold I'd be refunded, but I haven't been refunded yet. But it's not really about the money.
Speaker 2: But well, I'll talk about adding insult to injury. I just cannot believe any venue would be so bone headed, so foolish to alienate so many people.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is not some French position.
Speaker 2: This is the man who just achieved a victory in a landslide with a country that's our biggest Ally, tell me what you're going to do about this? Has been talk about you taking this to the Human Rights Commission and asserting your rights.
Speaker 3: Will you do that?
Speaker 9: I've taken some advice about it, and I will be because I haven't heard back from the venue. I was told that the venue was waiting on me to contact them, which I just don't believe. However, I have attempted to contact them twice and they haven't responded back to me. Initially, I just wanted some resolution between myself and the venue and an explanation why I was asked to remove my hat, Because as I said, And many gentlemen were wearing hats in the venue at that time, so they don't have a no hat policy there. I have worn my Maga hat at the same venue four times in a row with no issue, so it shouldn't have been a problem.
Speaker 2: So obviously there was I don't know, some sort of a snowflake, someone different behind the bar or in somewhere in the vicinity of this restaurant that is objected on the fifth occasion that you've worn it. It's bizarre to suddenly be so alarmed about a Macca hat.
Speaker 9: Yeah, possibly because it's just something I'm confused about. If it was told the very first time I wore it, I probably just would have removed it and never bought it up again. Although I've been wearing the hat for about ten eight to ten months. But it was the fifth time I was there in a row and wore the hat, and then it just got brought up to that I had to remove it, that it was inciting political violence. There was no one around me that was uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Oh so you support the leader of the free world, you are inciting political violence. According to the Genius crew at Captain Baxter. That's a very interesting take. Just quickly, what do you say to those who say, oh, well, you're just at attention seeker, You're just doing this for attention.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not.
Speaker 9: Look, it has gotten a lot of attention. I can understand that why. It is something that gives people a discussion to talk about. There some interest in the story. Initially it was just I was reaching out to the venue. I was drafting an email to the venue about my complaint, and then I realized because of the way I was patronized when I said I'll take this further, I thought, well, this is just going to fall on Deafi, so I'll take it one step further, and I.
Speaker 3: Reckon, you should take it to the Human Rights Commission.
Speaker 2: I think these bodies should be used to assert your rights. We see the left using them, so why not see conservatives that actually utilize these bodies.
Speaker 3: We pay a great deal of money. And thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 9: Thank you, thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: It's still to come.
Speaker 2: My lefties losing it class Trump's plan to take over Gaza and restore peace till the least.
Speaker 3: M Horowitz joins me in.
Speaker 2: Ads, you're watching the Rita Panickies show and now it's time for lefties losing it.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 3: You would think that any.
Speaker 2: Sane, decent soul would be all for protecting vulnerable children from dangerous, irreversible trans treatments and surgeries. After all, the most comprehensive studies, including the cast review in the UK, show that children should be protected from medical interfentions and so called gender firming care. But the usual lefties losing it are refusing to concede, defeat the outrage that children are now protected in the US thanks to Donald Trump's executive order, and some of these activist times are lashing out wildly. Let's hear from actress Cynthia Nixon. You'll remember her as Miranda from Sex and the City.
Speaker 3: Her character was pretty boring, but.
Speaker 2: In real life, Nixon is a hard left Marxist type who is all in on the trans movement.
Speaker 8: Most importantly, I am here today as a mother of a proud trans man.
Speaker 3: I am here today as the aunt of a proud transman.
Speaker 2: My best friend's kid is trans, and my furs best friend is trans. So her daughter is trans and identifies as a male. Her niece's trans, her best friend's child is trans, her child's best friend is trans.
Speaker 3: That should all be.
Speaker 2: Pretty much statistically im pop, except as we know, social contagion and the influence of parents plays a big part.
Speaker 3: In this movement.
Speaker 2: Let's hear what else Cynthia had to say, and it's worth noting that she has been a massive pro Palestinian activist.
Speaker 3: How does she.
Speaker 2: Think her trans kid would go in Gaza? Not very good, Cynthia. My TransCard had his top surgery at NYU a number of years ago.
Speaker 7: Doctors worth fantastic. New York is better than this. NYU should be better than this. Shn and thank you all for being here.
Speaker 11: We must return again and again until this crime is reversed.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, that's a new low, isn't it?
Speaker 2: A mother celebrating her daughter having her healthy breasts removed. Don't get fooled by the harmless sounding terminology when she says, top surgery means a double missectomy. If you're really a man, if you were born a man, then why do you need to have such.
Speaker 3: D drastic surgery to affirm it.
Speaker 2: Now to another Hollywood actress losing it over kids being protected from the trans lobby, here is Jamie Lee Curtis mouthing off about fascism and.
Speaker 3: Referring to herself in the third person.
Speaker 11: I have a trans daughter. There are threats against her life, just her existence as a human being, as if we haven't learned from fascism, like we haven't learned what the result of that is, the extermination of human beings. So Jamie Lee Curtis is scared, and you should be two. And Jamie Lee Curtis has a voice and she's trying to use it.
Speaker 3: readA Pannah.
Speaker 2: He has a voice, and she's using it to tell you to calm down.
Speaker 3: Late, you're losing it.
Speaker 2: But Jamie Lee Curtis is not alone. Let's hear from another transactivist who can't believe that children in America, like children in much of the world, are now protected from dangerous experimental treatments and surgeries. They want to shut down New York over it, shut.
Speaker 12: This entire city down, Not on our watch, because what they will try to do, they will try to separate us. They will kick the trans people off the bus. They're kicking the indigenous people off the bus. They're kicking our intersex community off.
Speaker 1: The bus, our two spirit.
Speaker 12: Plus family, They're kicking them off the bus.
Speaker 3: Not the two spirit plus family. Don't kick them off the bus. What are you going to do about a dude.
Speaker 1: We are a community.
Speaker 12: That is made and has been woven with the fire in the stead of revolution.
Speaker 3: Revolution. That sounds a little bit insurrectiony to me, but you do you love. Now, let's hear from this young man.
Speaker 2: Who has a very important message to impart.
Speaker 13: Everything's okay, it's okay, okay.
Speaker 2: He very victim, and we're gonna have plenty more lefties losing in content with My next guest joining me now is journalist and filmmaker Army Horowitz. Arm we will get to President Donald Trump's meeting with Israeli Prime Minister benjaminetti Ya who shortly, as well as the executive orders we've seen today. But first, let's talk about the confirmation of Trump's ag Pam Bondie.
Speaker 3: She is a fire here she is with Adam Chief.
Speaker 6: Can I answer the question question, I would have plenty of staff, you said, of course, you want.
Speaker 3: You'll be able to review.
Speaker 14: I'm not going to miss read this body, nor you.
Speaker 10: All right, let me ask another question you don't want to ask that.
Speaker 3: Let me.
Speaker 2: I like the cut of her Jabbamie, what sort of an Attorney General World Pam bondie Bee.
Speaker 13: First of all, great to see you again, Rita. Oh so nice to be on the air with you again. Hello and welcome h And also one other aside, Cynthia Nixon. Got a little quick story about her when my I had a kid and we were at the park and we sat on the bench next to her and her child, and her child stole my daughter's string cheese. So just want to put it out there, Cynthia Nixon owes me and my child some string cheese. Yes, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: She's a dairy waef. She is a dairy thing. I could see say that's from a mill away. So what do we think.
Speaker 1: Yes, look, I think she's going to be great. We do. She'll do a great job. I think that.
Speaker 13: First of all, I want to say John Fetterman, hats off to him.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 13: As I've said before, I'm a feederhead, the only Democrat to vote for her, and I appreciate that. Look, at the end of the day, the the do O Jane, the Department of Justice was politicized and weaponized to an extent we haven't seen in recent history. Maybe ever. I think she's going to bring law and order back that office. I'm looking forward to that, I think, first of all, and most importantly, she's going to use and follow the laws on immigration, the most important thing she needs to.
Speaker 1: Do in that job. I think.
Speaker 13: Also importantly, let's be honest, she's not Matt Gates. Sorry, not a fan. I think it was a terrible choice. I'm so Gladdy stepped down. I think you can do a great job. Is she a fierce loyalist of Donald Trump?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Probably so. What I mean, look, Kennedy put his brother as.
Speaker 13: Attorney general, right, Obama had his brother, another mother, Eric Holder, as attorney general.
Speaker 2: I mean if they're not if they're not a loyalist, they're not interested.
Speaker 3: They have to be loyalist.
Speaker 2: That is completely necessary to implement the Trump agenda. Because we saw the first time around the white anting that came from within the bureaucracy trying to frustrate Donald Trump's plan. So this time around, being a loyalist isn't a negative. It is absolutely necessary. Now let's talk about President Donald Trump's executive orders.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 2: We're drawing the United States from the UN Human Rights Counsel. There's a review of UNESCO NROI. Let's have a listen.
Speaker 10: In light of numerous actions taken by a number of bodies of the United Nations which exhibit a deep anti American bias, we have an executive order prepared for your attention that would withdraw the United States from the UN Human Rights Council, would withdraw the United States from the UNRWA, which is a refugee organization, and would also review American involvement in UNESCO, which has also exhibited anti American bias.
Speaker 3: Me, did the President go too far?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh long time coming.
Speaker 13: Look, let me give you a list of countries here, Libya, China, Russia, Venezuela, Katar, Afghanistan. This is not a list of countries that are the biggest human rights abusers that Human Rights Watch is listing. This is the list of countries on the Human Rights Commission today. Okay, these are the people, the biggest human rights abusers in the world are on the commission that's policing human rights.
Speaker 1: Look. I did a movie on the UN.
Speaker 13: I spent five years completely engrossed in the UN. I made a movie called un Me. I traveled around the world to UN facilities. Okay, there's one thing I know. It's the UN, and let me tell you it is worse than we think, way worse. Look, the hum Rights Commission and now the Human Rights Council is an absolute morally bankrupt joke.
Speaker 1: We have no business being a part of it.
Speaker 13: I went to Human Rights Council conference in Geneva once actually actually took it over and took the took the stage and gave my own speech right after Akama Dinajod.
Speaker 1: Who was the keynote speaker, the head.
Speaker 13: Of Iran murdering people, trying to story Israel hanging gay people. He was the keynote speaker for the Human Rights Council. Look, UNRA is worse, way worse. Okay, real quick. UNRA, the UN Relief Works Agency was established in nineteen forty nine. It's the every single refuge in the world is under the High Commission of Human Rights for the UN, except for the Palestinians. They carved it out because they wanted to have a corrupt organization that would support the Palestinians against Israel. That's exactly what UNDRA has been from the jump. Okay, understand, UNURRA has been in this last conflict a.
Speaker 1: Partner with Hamas.
Speaker 13: UNDRA has allowed of facilities to hold Israeli hostages. UNDRA has allowed of facilities to be used to bomb israel I. Have a video where I shot a video on UNDRA where you see them. I shot them when they're taking missiles and putting it into an UNRA ambulance so it can get through unblested.
Speaker 1: Okay again, moral bankruptcy.
Speaker 13: Look, the u n is bizarre world when you go to when you go to the UN, you've.
Speaker 1: Left Newtonian physics. Okay. Bizarre world is.
Speaker 13: This comic book planet in the in the Superman universe where everything is opposite, right, Well, it's good is bad, what's pretty is ugly?
Speaker 1: Actually, have they sell bonds.
Speaker 13: Literally in bizarre world where the pithy saying, buy these bonds, lose money.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what the UN is.
Speaker 13: And thank god we're leaving these these these bodies.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 13: And of course Biden, we left these bodies during Trump won and then Biden unbelievably re instant it ourselves and funded UNDRA. Thank god, hero out, good for him, bully for Trump.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: President Trump met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Nishan Yahoo today and he announced the US is taking over Gaza.
Speaker 15: The US will take over the Gaza script and we will do a job with it too. We'll own it and be responsible for this man all of the dangerous unexploded bombs and other weapons on the site.
Speaker 1: Level the site, and get rid of.
Speaker 15: The destroyed buildings. Level it out, create an economic development that will supply unlimited numbers of jobs and housing for the people of the area.
Speaker 2: And the announcements did not stop there. President Trump also said he wants to resettle all Gharzans, or you're thinking.
Speaker 7: About all of them.
Speaker 16: I mean, we're talking about probably a million seven people, a million seven, maybe a million eight, But I think all of them. I think they'll be resettled in areas where they can live a beautiful life and not be worried about dying every day.
Speaker 2: I mean, the President made the point that if you don't do something dramatically different, you're going to have the same results again, the same issues that have seen for years, for decades. How do you see this plan coming together?
Speaker 13: I mean, look, first of all, I want to point out that it took Biden two years to meet with Natan Yahoo, and that was during a war.
Speaker 1: Trump met him within two weeks.
Speaker 13: So there's a difference right now, right there, and have the two ministrations view Israel Trump International Hotel and Golf Course Gaza edition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm there for it, Rita.
Speaker 13: Look, this is Trump's instincts of being a developer, trying to build things out coming through.
Speaker 1: How real is the plan? I don't know.
Speaker 13: I will say this that I would put my money on Gaza being rebuilt quicker if Trump running it, then the people who lost their homes in la Or subject to the technocrats of the Building and Safety Commission in Los Angeles. I'll tell you that right now. Look, it's I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, will it be able to convince the likes of Egypt Jordan to take these people from Gaza?
Speaker 3: Is it going to be.
Speaker 2: Able to convince some of the countries in the Middle East actually patcha pige in this process?
Speaker 13: Look, my gut tells me no. These countries have experienced posting refugees. Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt have taken palastated refugees and they have suffered because of it.
Speaker 1: Right they have.
Speaker 13: Found All they've had is misery and suffering from taking in posting refugees. So I think they're very, very gun shy, and right now across the board. They're saying, we're not going to do it because their history has not been good with taking Palestinians. Having said that, yeah, every time I bet against Trump.
Speaker 1: You generally lose.
Speaker 13: So if anyone can cut a deal to take them, to make them take them in, I think.
Speaker 1: Trump could probably do it. But we'll see.
Speaker 13: I think, look, the Palastidians have to understand. Do I feel sympathy to the Palastindian people. I do to a certain extent, But in the day, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Okay, there's a price to pay when you spill Jewish blood. I think the Palaestadians have now realized it. They're gonna remember this for generations. So at the end of the day, Look, it sounds like this is kind of, you know, Trump free jazzing a little bit. It seemed like that the government didn't was kind of taken by a little bit by surprise by it.
Speaker 1: We'll see how all players out. I think it's interesting, see what happens.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 2: President Trump was also asked if the US will support an Israeli strike against Iran.
Speaker 3: Let's see what he had to say.
Speaker 15: We'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: He didn't say much. They just said we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: But as we have discussed for years really and particularly since October seven, Iran as the key to Middle East peace. Is Donald Trump going to be able to use economic coersion like he did in his first term to bring the regime under control?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Absolutely, I mean again, talk about a departure from the last minute. Let's not forget that in April three hundred drones and missiles were raining down across Israel by the Irani regime. And what was Biden's response to Israel, don't escalate or you're on your own. How callous can someone be when it comes to Israel's safety. Trump is the opposite of that, right.
Speaker 1: Trump is saying, you do what you got to do, take care of business. And I appreciate that. And he's there to help Israel where he can look.
Speaker 13: Yes, of course he's gonna use massive amounts of economic sanctions. He's going to bring them to bear as opposed again to the Biden administration that gave you were on sixteen billion dollars to use as they saw fit, and what they saw fit was reaping havoc and terror funding blah and Hamas and raining missiles down in Israel.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm all for it.
Speaker 13: I think finally Israel has an ally in the White House and they're gonna take care of business.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Ending on some lighter news, President Don Trump was also asked about his predecessor, Joe Biden, signing.
Speaker 3: With a top Hollywood talent agency.
Speaker 1: What do you think about Joe laden staying on with the talent agency?
Speaker 15: You got to beginning he shigned on with the talent agents.
Speaker 8: He knows he's got some entertained agents.
Speaker 15: Now, I think he's got bigger problems in that, I really do.
Speaker 16: I think he's got much bigger problems in that, But I wish him.
Speaker 2: Well, what will we see from President Joe Biden? Now we're going to see a documentary in the Harry and Meghan style. How's he going to justify this new signing?
Speaker 13: Well, the wordless stream Hollywood is that he's actually storing in the third chapter of the trilogy of Wicked and Bernie's number three the last weekend. Finally, he's been acting as well.
Speaker 3: We've seen four years of that year.
Speaker 1: He's been acting as president. Last two years. Michael Monarchizing go to Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Right, We've seen four years of Weekend and Bernie's I don't think we need any more reminders.
Speaker 3: Army Horowitz, thank you so much for your time tonight is a pleasure to come. A dramatic political realignment is underway in the UK. Darren Grimes explains it all.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, joining me now as gb News host Darren Grimes. Darren, let's talk about quasi blasphemy laws being introduced in the UK. Deputy Prime Minister Angela Reine is planning to create a Council on Islamophobia to draw up in an official government definition of what they deem to be anti Muslim discrimination. Women's rights campaigner aon Hersey Ali calls it Shariah through the front door. Tell me, Darren, at a time when we are seeing a surge in anti Semitism in the UK, why is the Labor government hell bent on protecting Islam?
Speaker 14: Yes, good to be with you again, Rita. I mean you've just been spending time in the United States of America, where everything that's going on there seems to be in direct contrast to the healscape that the Labor Party have unleashed upon Britain. You know, we are a country that has given the world so very much, and they seem absolutely intent to drag us back, kicking and screaming to medieval times. You know, that's what I would argue. Sharil and blasphemy law are a drag back to medieval the black age of this country. Now, why are they doing it now? I think it's actually to shore up the vote, and I think, frankly, they lost a lot of votes over the issue around Gaza and whether or not they acted fast enough there, so now they're seeing to actually win votes in other ways, and they're sacrificing Britain's freedom of expression for that goal, that ultimate goal that is guiding them right now. Angela Rey and herself, Rita, she was in a room not too long ago discussing Gaza with a room full of men. Not a woman to be seen in that very room, all Muslim men, of course, because women aren't allowed in those kinds of rooms. We've seen segregation at labor party meetings to appease those with the Islamic sentiment as well, and you never ever would see any panderin of this nature in the name of Christianity. We just saw a preacher who had ripped a burned to copy of the Qoran, actually have his name released by a police force in Britain, which means, as I needn't explain that to you, that means that actually there is a target on his head. So things in Britain are deeply scary, and I think to talk about policies like this, the encroachment upon free speech, this will not be a chilling effect on speech. It'll be an ice age reata.
Speaker 2: Now we are seeing a fairly dramatic political realignment in the UK. This could be what has spooked the Labor Party.
Speaker 3: Reform.
Speaker 2: Nigel Faraja's reform is now ahead of the Tories in every major poll. That's astonishing in itself, Darren. But even more astonishing is that Reform is now ahead of Labor in a major national poll. The Yugov poll taken on Sunday and Monday puts Reform ahead of Labor and the Tories. Will we see Tories and Reform come together or are they going to continue to split the Conservative.
Speaker 14: Vote Listen Ritail on everything that we've ever discussed weekend week out whenever I've been on this show. For most of that time, there has been a Conservative government in this country. What has a Conservative government done well. It has allowed mass migration to come to this country. It allowed the economy to reach the tax levels that we hadn't seen since the Second World War. Net zero nuttier than a fruitcake, where we have the highest energy costs in the developed world. You know, why would reform one to get together with a bag of fruitcakes? You know, I can remember David Cameron saying that Nigel Farage was a party full of raving fruitcakes and loons. Well look what they did to the nation and you can conclude something entirely different. This isn't short of anything other than a political earthquake. This polling Reform ahead of the Tories, as you say, labor in a national landslide. They won a landslide majority in just July of last year. This should be unthinkable in a first past the post electoral system. But people have had enough. They've had enough of the Uni Party, two cheeks of the same horrible old behind that cares more about global interests than it does the national interest and the establishment have an utter contempt for the British public and young people as well. Back in Reform and Nigel Farashrita. It really is feeling like there is an appetite for political revolution in this country. So I couldn't give a flying flamingo what the Conservatives want to do at this juncture. I am still hopping mad at them, and I think the rest of the country are too. Kiir Starmer though he's finished as well, and not a moment too soon.
Speaker 3: You are so right. The Tories have wasted power.
Speaker 2: They want elections in landslides and then governed like there were a labor government as opposed to upholding conservative principles. It has been quite disgraceful and it helps explain why. In this poll it showed one in four Conservative voters who voted Tory just at the last election they say they want to now back reform and more than four intent Tory voters want to see the party merge with reform. So that just tells you how much trouble they'rein.
Speaker 3: And as far as the.
Speaker 2: Prime Minister goes, this isn't going to make Kiir Starmer any more popular. We're learning now that as Britain's were suffering under some of the toughest lockdowns anywhere in the world, some of your lockdown rules were just so oppressive. When that was happening where people were kept from seeing family members, kept from attending funerals.
Speaker 3: Kiir Starmer had meetings with a.
Speaker 2: Voice coach who was traveling between lockdown tiers to meet with him. Explain this to me, because Kiir Starmer back these lockdown rules that he wanted them to be tougher, but he lived by different standards himself.
Speaker 14: Well, absolutely, I mean you've perfectly highlighted it. This the rank hypocrisy of the man who had demand after demand for Boris john and to resign over the damning affair around a piece of birthday cake in number ten Downing Street, which let's not forget when he was Prime Minister, that was Boris Johnson's office. Yet, so Keir Starmer, little did we all know as a nation, and he sat there on his moral high horse. You know he must have. I thought he was sat on the fence all this time, but he was clearly busy doing other things. I mean, the idea that is a vocal coach is an essential worker. It's for the birds. This is the same government that put forward plans saying that Boris Johnson and the Conservatives were cronies who actually were there at a feather there or nest. Well, this is a man, Keir Starmer. He couldn't even bring himself to say free the hostages. And he's had a vocal coach. He actually ended up resass saying free the sausages. I kid you not. So this was a complete waste of money. It's a deceit on the British public. And once again we're seeing that actually they might preach a good game, but in practice they're just the same as the Conservative Party in almost every respect imaginable. And we as a nation have had enough.
Speaker 2: And that explains why Reform is now sitting pretty ahead of Labor in a major national poll and ahead of the Tories in every pole in the country. Darren Grimes, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 3: And that's it from me. Up next is Newsnight.
Speaker 2: I'll see you tomorrow night with Douglas Murray at eleven