Speaker 1: The Crissy Swan Show. I mean, I feel like I just need to stop down. Hello Jack, by the way.
Speaker 2: Good afternoon, swany happy Friday, and.
Speaker 1: Say everyone have a big deep breath in through the nose and out through the mouth, because the insanity of this time of year has officially overtaken more people than I would like to admit that I've had to deal with. Yeah, just breathe. It's all right, it's going to come around, Christmas is going to be gorgeous. You're going to get everything done. Please don't lose your mind today and.
Speaker 3: Don't just breathe, Actually enjoy it. Enjoy the madness of it all.
Speaker 1: That's it every day and you adventure.
Speaker 2: I wrap it up.
Speaker 1: In fact, can't wait to hear from me. And I'm going to be a soothing presence for you today. Thirteen twenty fourteen. Give us a call and say, gooday, let's talk about the weekend. Let's take our focus away from wrapping and buying and shopping and organizing the hand. What are you doing this weekend? Let's bring it back.
Speaker 2: What are you doing this week Well, I'm very.
Speaker 1: Excited because you know it was Leo, my first born son's our sixteenth birthday a few weeks ago, and I put it off and put it off because we're busy. Sunday, I am doing a Middle Eastern feast because that's his favorite cuisine. And he is a bit of a shah, you know, of a shake he absolutely is, yes, And I'm really excited about it because you know, I love a little event, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and your little backyard area there is perfect. It's good for a lunch like.
Speaker 4: This reminds me I've got to put on the to do list.
Speaker 1: Rip the trestle tables out of the garage.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I mean, can we make Leo do that?
Speaker 1: Are you joking?
Speaker 4: He doesn't do anything? What have you got on for the weekend.
Speaker 3: I've got my beautiful friend Gray Sylvanney's thirty. Oh wow, yes, so that'll be a lot of fun at a bowls club. Actually love a party at a bowls clocks and she's just had a baby, hasn't she, Charlie.
Speaker 1: That is a perfect location for a thirty year old with a new baby.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 5: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: It is Friday, and I can't wait to hear from you, Chrissy say today you're Bete twenty four ten, talk to me and talk to Jack and tell us what you've got on for the weekend, because, as I mentioned, Middle Eastern Feast for my sixteen.
Speaker 2: Year old how yum.
Speaker 1: I haven't decided on whether or not I'm going to do another surprise during it. I'll toll you off fair because I don't want anyone to hear that's coming to the event.
Speaker 2: Like a food surprise, no person surprise. Ah.
Speaker 3: Okay, hey, speaking of food and cooking, swanee. Everyone that gets on air and say gooday today is going to get a smart Sense blended combo from Mutrable at the number one personal blender brand.
Speaker 1: The engine on that thing is crazy. It'll know your lawn.
Speaker 6: Hello, Lannie, Hey, guys, how are you?
Speaker 1: It's Friday? So good? What are you excited about for the weekend?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm actually heading up to the Gold Coast tonight because my daughter's competing at the cheerleading National.
Speaker 1: Well listen, this is good stuff.
Speaker 4: I love the Gold Coast. Do you spend much time there?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 6: Really? No, we haven't been all We go every second year for cheer but other than that, not really.
Speaker 1: Okay, where are you studying?
Speaker 6: That's a lot right.
Speaker 1: Some tips Broadbeach fabulous. I don't even need to give you tips. Anywhere is good for coffee and breakfast.
Speaker 3: Hey, Lannie, can I ask when I was a kid and I was a dancer. My sister and are obsessed with Bring It On, which is obviously based on cheerleading.
Speaker 2: The kids still watch that now?
Speaker 6: Or No, my daughters do, but I guess you know they do cheer and it But I mean, I love it too.
Speaker 1: How did they get into cheerleading? I'm so interested, Lannie.
Speaker 6: I guess it's just getting bigger. And my daughter she was I think six or seven at the time. She's now almost thirteen, and she just started when she was that young and she's still going.
Speaker 2: I love that on her hate Lannie.
Speaker 3: A smart sense blended combo from Mutrable is on its way near you love that?
Speaker 1: Hey, Natty?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 4: You've got a busy weekend to head with the little people?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 9: I do all kids' parties this weekend, two of them.
Speaker 1: You're not hosting your just mum's taxi getting them around?
Speaker 9: Correct?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Will there at least be booze there for you, nat No.
Speaker 1: Ones that flip out and ones that are Park. So, well, that's pretty good. Do you just drop and go? Or are they not that old yet?
Speaker 9: No, they're not that old yet in kindergarten.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what not. It is coming and it is sweet, drop and go.
Speaker 2: It a smart sense blender combo from Neutrable. It on its way to you as well, nut.
Speaker 4: And let's finish me the year, Stephanie.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, it looks so cool.
Speaker 4: What's on you to do list for the weekend, steph.
Speaker 6: Well, got a lot to do this weekend. Have not started my Christmas.
Speaker 8: Shopping, so need to do that.
Speaker 6: I have eight nieces and nephews, a lot to get done, not a lot of time to Shane.
Speaker 1: Do any of your nieces and nephews like blending things? Because we've got a neutral plender for you? Oh yes, love that done.
Speaker 3: Get them to make you a margarita and it's step You'll be the best Auntie.
Speaker 9: Well, now Christmas Day is definitely sorted, drinks and presents done.
Speaker 1: Absolutely the Christy Swan Show. Get a free Shade Warn Legacy Heart test would see so at price line. This self service test can check your blood pressure, a heart rate, diabetes risk fee, am I and more plus receive a free heart age estimate with results in as little as four minutes.
Speaker 5: Tracking your health is easy our price line the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: Talking about amicable splits, it's very unusual. I mean, obviously, when people break up, they can't stand each other's guts most of the time, and there's a lot of animosity. But Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin is showing us how it's done, and right from the get go. Remember when they split up. I don't know what year it was, but they were the first to coin that phrage phrase conscious uncoupling. That's right, so, which is a really nice way to say it. They know what they're doing and they are no longer a couple and that's it.
Speaker 2: That is so Gwyneth as well in that phrase.
Speaker 3: I don't think anyone else could use that, and I'd be okay with it, But for her, I love it because it's her.
Speaker 1: It's actual perfection. And they both moved on with new partners, and they were spotted this week enjoying a big family long weekend together at the occasion of their daughter's.
Speaker 2: Debut in Paris. I'll cheek that event.
Speaker 1: And also they're a family they're always going to be a family. And the reason I'm obviously speaking so like clearly about this is because I'm also enjoying a very amicable separation from the father of my kids. We see each other, talk each other all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're still mates.
Speaker 1: No animosity at all, And I'm so surprised most people say, oh god, I could never do that.
Speaker 3: I think you're probably Swanny the only person I know that's like that. Like, I've got a lot of friends and yeah that are just not close with their exes or it's just really horrible actually between their ex partners.
Speaker 1: I know it can be so terrible.
Speaker 2: It's really rare.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is rare.
Speaker 3: We're in a really beautiful, rare, lucky position. And I think it's nice to also hear that from you and also see people like Gwyneth and Chris Martin.
Speaker 1: Yes, and just today a news story Jennifer Ghana and Ben Affleck who have three kids together. I think if you've got kids together, it keeps it absolutely or it's easier. I've seen many many couples break up that have kids that it's absolutely diabolical, but that it certainly helps. And Jennifer, there's an article today saying that she was very encouraging of Ben to work harder at his marriage to Jennifer Lopez.
Speaker 3: I mean she was kidding herself there. Jennifer Lopez is insufferable. But good on jen Gana for trying.
Speaker 1: We're very I got in trouble for being harsh on Barry Cogan or anyway, yes.
Speaker 2: From who you're kids or a listener from.
Speaker 1: A listener, I got really chastised. What we want to know though, because we're getting feedback here. But it is a very unusual situation. Yeah, thirteen twenty four ten. Are you in the same magical situation as I am and Gwyneth is and Chris Martin is and Jennifer Ghana and Ben Affleck where you're actually friends with your ex. You go on holidays together. It's fine, you have Christmas together. You don't have to swap the kids and not look at each other. Hey, if you're going with car park.
Speaker 2: If you're going on holidays together, do you reckon you're doing this sex?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not?
Speaker 2: I do. No. Yeah, after a few white wines. No, the kids are in bed.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Martin looks over to kelling S one last time. Kel No. As for old time sake.
Speaker 1: You have no idea, and I'm going to prove you wrong. Thirty twenty four ten, are you friends with your ex? Proper friends?
Speaker 5: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: We are talking about being friends with your ex, just like the very glovy Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin. She said, they've really shown us how it's done.
Speaker 2: And the very griovy Christy Swan, Yes, and.
Speaker 1: The very groovy Jennifer Ghana and Ben Affleck. I remember when Gwyneth and Chris first consciously uncoupled, everyone was like, still, see how long this lasts? They have still very good friends.
Speaker 2: I mean it's working. He wrote fix You for her when her dad was passing the way it passed away.
Speaker 1: I think they were together though then.
Speaker 3: They were but like you could never not like the man, no matter how bad things got. That is an amazing piece of art.
Speaker 1: That true and goodness just comes out of the process. So we've asked you thirty twenty four ten. Have you maintained not even just a civil relationship with your ex? Do you really still like each other? And everything's fine?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Cats?
Speaker 10: Hello, how are you?
Speaker 1: Hi? Your friend is still friends with her ex.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, so where forty two now? But when she was twenty ish twenty one, she was with a guy and it broke up after about two years, and then continue to say friends.
Speaker 8: Like very close.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he's had girlfriends, who's had boyfriends. But now she has a new boyfriend who they got together in March, and he's making her have like an ultimatum basically, Okay.
Speaker 1: What is that about? Tell me about how that's where king and how your friend feels about it.
Speaker 9: Well, she does.
Speaker 10: I try not to get involved, you know what I mean, because it's like none of my good So I just listen when they want to talk about it, so I don't inject myself.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, that is a very wise way. Never never give your information ever, ever opinion? What sort of things that's not? What sort of things is her new boyfriend saying about her friends?
Speaker 10: If I say what he has said, you'll think he's just really possessive, And he's not. I've sort of got a paint picture. So on their first day, on his birthday, and they they love each other, really they do. But on the first day, they're sitting there and she gets a call from her ex who's her best friend, and anyway, she's like, oh, you know, chatting to his person. I'm like gien. She ends the phone, calls love you, hangs up, and then he goes, oh, who was that And she goes, oh, that's just my ex, but we're still friends. And he goes, oh, so you just ended it with I love you. Oh that's interesting. And then he looked around her apartment and there's all these selfies of the two of them on the wall and picture collage above them. And it's quite a lot, like it's a very good friend. It's a lot like I don't know, I couldn't do it, but I believe that.
Speaker 1: I believe her, that they're just friends. I don't know.
Speaker 10: I believe it too because she's my best like, I believe her endlessly. However, I do put myself in his position where it's a bit, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: It is a lot. And also he doesn't know, you know, he hasn't been there every day.
Speaker 3: No, no, exactly right, Cass. You get a Neutrible flip from Neutrible at the number one personal blend of brand.
Speaker 1: That is a really good dilemma. Actually, I want to talk about that like for the next seventeen hours.
Speaker 2: Let's finish with Anita. Anita, are you still friends with your ex?
Speaker 9: I am, and my husband is still friends with his ex. And he was actually in my ex's wedding party.
Speaker 1: Okay, your excess wedding party. Okay, so you were married to, say, a guy called Paul, Is that right? No? No, No, your current boyfriend was in your last it's my boyfriend's wedding party.
Speaker 9: Yes, so my current was in my x's wedding party because we were all a very good bunch of friends and we still are. So I'm still friends with my husband's ex, and my husband is still friends with his ex, and we're all in a friendship group.
Speaker 3: And on the nights out, do you ever all just chuck the keys in the ball and jump in bed together?
Speaker 9: Never never, Never.
Speaker 5: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: Let's go clicking.
Speaker 5: Chrissy's clique.
Speaker 1: You might remember Jack, we were talking a few months ago and we played the trailer for a new film that was coming out called Night Bitch Yeh, with Amy Adams in it, and it looked so interesting. Today's the date it's released.
Speaker 3: Here it looks like the producers or director went on like an acid trip and made it.
Speaker 1: It's most unusual and I cannot wait to see it. Amy Adams is on the publicity trail and she sat down with Jimmy Fallon and had a chat. Now she's she's got late on set swiftiness right, so got it's she's fifty and a swifty and she reminisced with Jimmy Fallon about the time a few years ago before she was a swiftye where she ended up at a karaoke bar and Tyler Swift was there and she sang all over her.
Speaker 2: Are you jealous?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 7: It was at a party after an award show. There was karaoke and I sang karaoke with Taylor swebt We sang What's going on? And I may have sang it a little loud, and I'm sure everybody was like, Amy, shut up, like we want to hear Taylor sing.
Speaker 1: And I would love to hear Taylor Swift singing this right.
Speaker 2: Do you know who doesn't unbelievable cover this? Guess? Pink ye on her.
Speaker 3: I'm not dead to I know you can imagine her in like a white slip dress, barefoot belgianers.
Speaker 1: Yes, the cover versions I like the ones that are done very differently. Okay, no shade on pink, but that's a similar sim that's why it worked. Going back to Taylor Swift for example, you know something for Kate, the Australian band. He does well. They but it's a male lead singer does a brilliant cover of Taylor Swift's Cardigan.
Speaker 2: And it's completely different.
Speaker 1: It's completely different just because it's a man and it's sort of grunged up a bit. I really like.
Speaker 2: Her some different there's something in that.
Speaker 3: Again to Taylor g Flip's cover of Crawl Summer I love, and it's very different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like that. I like that no shade on pink.
Speaker 3: As I said, if you would have seen with Taylor Swift a karaoke, what are you singing with her?
Speaker 2: Can't be a Taylor song?
Speaker 1: I would sing True by Spandau Ballet and I would I know because I've watched so much of Taylor. She's a lyric girl like me, okay, and she would know all the words. I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 3: I want to go and do a karaoke this weekend now, Yeah, I know, how fun is that?
Speaker 2: I probably will adele.
Speaker 1: She's a genius. I don't think we're going to hear from her for another fifteen years. So let's go back, way back. A clip from eighteen years ago, filmed by Adele's friend just like in a living room, of her singing, has just been posted. It was the catalyst for us to get to know Adele because when her friend posted this the XL Recordings the record company saw it and signed her have a listen.
Speaker 9: So bad.
Speaker 2: You controls out?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. It just reminds me of me and my best friend, Me my best friend in my bedroom, just you know, filming each other and carrying on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally. Did you have my space back in the day?
Speaker 1: Girls?
Speaker 2: Is so great?
Speaker 1: Of course I did? Really? Yeah? Did you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: I mean how fun curating your top eight friends and having it be public knowledge?
Speaker 1: I know it's so brutal, and I feel like you really put in a lot of effort to design.
Speaker 2: Yeah your layout? Yeah, who's the best?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 5: This is the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: Oh I could smell we get from here? Can you? Jack? Sure?
Speaker 2: Can Swannye?
Speaker 1: Very very exciting. We are going to talk before the end of the show about mispronounced words. You and I are not very kind when it comes to that. But I actually think you're not as kind as like. I'm much kinder than you are.
Speaker 2: No way used to host the spelling Bee.
Speaker 1: That doesn't mean that I correct people when they say it wrong.
Speaker 2: There's only one word I will correct out loud.
Speaker 1: Oh it's only one.
Speaker 2: Only one?
Speaker 1: Is it? I'm trying to think of one.
Speaker 2: You'll hear it before four. We'll talk about that before four.
Speaker 1: Is it biskeetdy No? Ambliance is Ambliance.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. It's not happening.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Ambliance says you haven't had a drink in five days and you're going out on Saturday. I'm going to be you need an amblon.
Speaker 3: Hey, Swanny Drake tickets been on sale today. Everyone has gone nuts for the ane to Max win to.
Speaker 1: Us, Yes, and what's the good news cha?
Speaker 3: Before three o'clock, a little game that we like to call Mystic Drizzy will be happening. If you are a diehard Drake fan, be listening because we have a double pass to give away.
Speaker 4: I will have a song in my head and you just need to pull it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the tickets to yours that easy. But next thirteen twenty four to ten. We're playing Chrissy's Quizzy. If you'd like to strap on a bum bag and we're going to chuck something funny there. What about a Mini maxvoucher Swanning.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, the Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: Let's give away one bag.
Speaker 5: Chrissies Quizzy.
Speaker 1: I am thrilled to welcome back Libby. Hello, Libby Hello. You called earlier this week and you were like, what's my first time? Manam a new listener. Now we're getting your back. We're going to see if you can win this time.
Speaker 10: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: And look, just let's just be honest. You're going to keep on coming back onto you win the prize of the bum bag. Yvonne Hello, Hello, how are you? What's your nickname? Do you get evy?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Look at my proper name is different.
Speaker 3: My proper name is Yvonna.
Speaker 1: So where's that from? Olish?
Speaker 2: Hey? Well, good news for you ladies.
Speaker 3: Whoever wins today's quisy is going to win the bum bag and a three hundred dollars Minimax voucher. This Christmas Mini Max has all your entertaining essentials covered. Shop in store online at minimax dot com.
Speaker 1: You're gonna love that, ladies. Your name's your buzzers. It's the best of five, meaning the first person to get three ounces quick win's the game and we'll walk away with the money. Can't buy Chrissy Swan show bumbag Question number one. This week, Spotify released their Spotify Rapped stats. Who is the streamed artist? Let me yes, Libby Taylor Swift? It sure is? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift love that.
Speaker 10: I'm so excited for Spotify or app?
Speaker 4: Do you know what's going to come in? Number one for you?
Speaker 6: Anything from the Hamilton soundtrack?
Speaker 4: Oh Manuel, Miranda, Oh.
Speaker 3: Your So we've got ourselves a musical theater Galley Yes.
Speaker 2: Question number two.
Speaker 1: What does TV station s b S stand for? Mister Sam, beef for Bob for Sam No one? Or it is the special Broadcasting Service? Question number three. Five years ago today, Harry Styles released this hit. What's it called?
Speaker 10: Yes, Lemmy Watermelon Sugar?
Speaker 1: Oh no no, but it's so good.
Speaker 2: Libby? Yes, sorry, my friend, I love this bit like all right? Question number four. Currently only Libby is on the scoreboard, and it is of.
Speaker 1: Course Adore you, Parmesan or in America, parmesan is a variety of what. Yes, Libby, it is cheese.
Speaker 2: Two points to Libby.
Speaker 1: Question number five, Kate Hudson is the daughter of a famous actress. Who is that? I mean, baby mightn't even know Kate Hudson anymore, let alone her mother's.
Speaker 4: I love Kate Hudson too. The Great Goldie Horn is her mum.
Speaker 2: Question number six, which.
Speaker 1: Singer names her albums after the age she was when she wrote and recorded them. Libby, Yes, Libby for the win, Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: Vonne, do you know this one?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I don't. It's may Adele, It's the Great al all right.
Speaker 1: We're still playing.
Speaker 2: Question number seven.
Speaker 1: Going into extra time. A young female of what kind of farm animal is called a heifer? Libby, Yes, Libby for the win.
Speaker 7: A cow?
Speaker 1: It is a cow, my girl. Now you have got three hundred bucks to spend at Minimax, and I'm sure I'm sure they've got some musical theater themed stuff there that you could get. I'll be so happy. Well done, you're a dune.
Speaker 3: Congratulations Libby, and shout out to everyone listening in Perth. Likely be registered via then no overplayer up and you can get involved in quisy and stuff.
Speaker 1: And I don't know how to say thank you for your time in Polish iv honor, but thank you.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 3: Next, we are going to be giving away tickets to Drake in Mystic Drizzy. Did you see what we've done there?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: I love it, the Crissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: Excited since Friday, and I've had a thing on my to do list where that's been bumped and bumped and bumped. And this weekend I'm finally gonna of Cavy. No, no, I'm not doing any bumps. I'm going to finally, I'm going to finally tick this off the list. Remember I've been talking about a little bit of interior design for Kit, my thirteen year old's bedroom. Yes, so it's been a long process and I finally I've received all the things that he wanted post A style, and you know that I'm mad laminating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're obsessed with that office work laminading machine you bought. It's the best, and I just I can't get around it. I know you're upset your house is going to look like a high school classroom or primary.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, Jack, here's the method to my manness. First of all, you haven't ever seen all my laminades, and I've brought something to show you how amazing.
Speaker 2: They are and thrilled.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Kids do lots of artwork, and it's very different all the time. I've got three kids. When they're seven, it looks one way, when they're ten, it looks another way. I very quickly realized that what Leo, you know, did and gave me a KINDI which I then I got professionally framed like an idiot because I just didn't know.
Speaker 2: No. But I think that then makes it no, and.
Speaker 1: Then nobody wants it in two years and it's been replaced by the Iron Man phase or the Skylanders phase or whatever. So this is a really good hack for parents, and it's changed my life as well. I've put in some examples for you.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, we're doing Friday Show and Tell. I mean I did love Friday Show and Tell in school.
Speaker 1: Okay, So first gnomes Christ, show and share.
Speaker 2: Show and share, She reconds.
Speaker 1: They call it now show and share. Why not show and tell because telling is, you know, too boastful or something. Okay, are you ready? Are you ready for this?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, it's good? Huh what is that a cheetah.
Speaker 1: It's a cheaterah, it's a pink cheat. I've got it off team. It's canvas, right, So what happens is you glue that up or stick it up in the room. From the hallway, it just looks like a nice thing. Yeah, and then when Peg is sick of this in a year that has cost me six dollars to have done it office work.
Speaker 3: Can I just ask this is going in the kid's room, not in your actual hallway. Yeah, this is in the kids interchangeable Okay, I can get around in.
Speaker 1: The kids rooms. And then that makes way for you know, the equivalent of the one direction phase or the tailor phase or the footy phase. And you're just not spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars. You can give that away to somebody else who's got it, who wants a pink chetah or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because we know in ten months or when the AFL season starts, that's been replaced with a photo down pressed here.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and then I haven't done two hundred dollars in frame. Right now, this one is going. That's a retro print in the laundry.
Speaker 2: I was going to ask you what that is I've never been in one of them.
Speaker 1: And then in laundry, I know, I know, I can smell I can smell the steakes of your shut.
Speaker 2: Everyone knows that I'm super high washing, I know.
Speaker 1: And the joke there was that you pay somebody money that you don't have to do your wash it. Now this is I did this at home. And then what you do is you just trim this off. Yeah, that's about fifty in sense.
Speaker 2: That's a beautiful print, I will say. See.
Speaker 1: And then when you get sick of it, because you get sick of it all the time, you get sick of stuff all the time, you throw it out. This one. So this is like a little you know, it's like a temporary installation. So this is the bag that my very scandalous for carture came to me in when I was in Florence, and I just liked it, and so I laminated it. And then I can put that it's too shiny. I've got matt since then, but I can just put that, like for example, just say this is a vase at home, I can put that behind there and then you can't see it's just a nice little thing.
Speaker 2: Who is that dude on it? Though?
Speaker 1: That's the for Cartua guy from Lundik Governor or did you guys come in the pool Mark?
Speaker 2: Did you guys hook up that guy? Yeah? Why do you want to photo of him? Lemonador?
Speaker 1: Because it was a really good for cuture. That's the bag of cane in But can I get a pass for this? And now now it's laminate?
Speaker 2: All right? Well when does this hyperfixation end?
Speaker 1: Friday Week? You're smart us? What's next?
Speaker 2: Next?
Speaker 3: We're playing Mystic Drizzy Swanny thirteen twenty four to ten. Yes, if you are a die hard Drake fan, because we have a double pass to the Anigo Max win to.
Speaker 5: Us the Crissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: It's been a very exciting day for Drake fans. Mystic Drizzy ooh you've heard of Mystic Chrissy. We now give you Mystic Drizzy.
Speaker 2: Get it because Drake's nicknames Drizzy.
Speaker 1: Yeah? I like that. I like it a lot.
Speaker 3: Now, Swanny, we haven't played this game since Mystic Pinky. Yes with Pink, So what happens here? We have some die hard Drake fans on the line and Mystic Drizzy over here is going to write down the name of a Drizzy song. She's thinking of yes, and our callers need to guess the name and be a little bit mystic as well. That mystic Drizzy is thinking of the song.
Speaker 1: Yes, specifically, I'm not giving you my favorite song or your favorite song. I'm not kidding. I'm just gonna put one in my head and you have to pluck it out, and if you do, you're off to see Drake.
Speaker 3: You are in his Anita max Win tour. He added a fourth show in Sydney yesterday afternoon. Tickets went on sale at midday today. I believe he's playing live in Australia in Arenas in February twenty twenty five. That's in like two months. Tickets are on sale now. Head to livenation dot com dot a you for details.
Speaker 1: Are you going to go to this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But tickets So I'm just gonna hope for the best of the label and stuff when you come.
Speaker 2: So let's start.
Speaker 1: Who have we got Jack with?
Speaker 2: Henry? Hello?
Speaker 1: Henry? Hello, Chrissy?
Speaker 9: How you doing good?
Speaker 1: Good mate? First things first is I'm going to show Jack the song that I've thought of.
Speaker 2: Okay, show it to the proof. Wrong that was, I'm showing.
Speaker 1: All right, you've got that in your head.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, and show the camera Mark can see it. Okay. So she's written down the song she's thinking of, Henry.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to sing it in my head in case you can pick up on it, but not out loud. No no, no, never out loud.
Speaker 2: Okay, Henry, what is your guess?
Speaker 1: What is.
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 7: Might be?
Speaker 2: Thought? Wow, Henry's a proper fan because Knife talks an album track? What albums are that off?
Speaker 9: Henry certified love?
Speaker 4: Oh wow, you are a big fan.
Speaker 1: Grave Era because you know that I've never heard of that song and probably never listened to an entire album.
Speaker 3: So sorry, Henry, and good luck getting tickets, mate, mate, he's a proper fan.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry, Henry.
Speaker 2: Come on beautiful Weekend, Henry.
Speaker 1: All right, Mel, you understand what the rules are here. You have to think of what I would be thinking of.
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 1: Are you there?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 1: Oh you weren't even talking to me, Nelly, Hi, goods. I was just explaining the entire rules of the game to you and you were talking to somebody else, So you you need to guess what is in my head? Mel?
Speaker 2: Okay, got it?
Speaker 1: What song am I thinking of?
Speaker 8: God's Plan?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Mel, say that again.
Speaker 8: God's plan, Yes, Mel, Yes, Mel?
Speaker 1: Did you feel me willing you to get that right?
Speaker 9: Dude?
Speaker 8: It's God plan and I so it's God. Ten I go to drink.
Speaker 1: You are amazing.
Speaker 3: Congratulations Global Supersagery Live in Australia Fair next year head to live nation dot com.
Speaker 2: Dota. You have the best weekend.
Speaker 8: So much you guys.
Speaker 1: You are a vibe Mela.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 5: The craziest one show.
Speaker 1: Jack is chopping at the bit to get out because it's weekend, babe, and.
Speaker 2: I haven't had a drink for five days.
Speaker 1: Oh my God, put my number on your arm and I will see you tonight in hospital.
Speaker 5: Let's chrissies, click face.
Speaker 1: That's the problem with going cold turkey a little bit.
Speaker 2: It is because tomorrow my mate Grace is thirtieth. I will be on.
Speaker 3: Oh is it funny that a break for me? Though it is five days?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: How would that is a significant break for a young man? I remember what I used to remember forty hour family, and I'm still around. We used to do it every year.
Speaker 2: I did it at school every year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and forty hours. Forty hours is so long? Yeah, my god, And I was just starving and I would look at the clock until you know, I time it so that I slept for most of the forty hours, and then around dinner time, you know it was it was time to get on it again. But I did exactly the same thing, forty hours of no eating. The amount of food I would stuff in my face like I would have tubs of taramasalada and whole chicken breast billets and crazy sick.
Speaker 2: That's going to be you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Correct Now we are talking about the world the most mispronounced words of twenty twenty four, and my article has slipped onto the floor. There he's mine, and there is a picture of Barry Kyogan with his Piggy, the newly single Barry Kyogan. Well is he because he's with that TikTok.
Speaker 2: Girl, Becky.
Speaker 1: I mean, you just want to I if I had her name, I would never leave the house unless my t shirt had a picture of a bacon rasher.
Speaker 4: And two eggs on it. And then when somebody says to me, what's your name?
Speaker 1: I just put to my tat. So here are the most mispronounced words of twenty twenty four. Barry Kogan has come in.
Speaker 2: We've always said that correctly because it's Kiogan and what do.
Speaker 1: People say pigan co? What do they say? Cogan?
Speaker 2: Keen I've had before, Kewan.
Speaker 1: I've heard, yes, yeah, could technically be kewan on where you're from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Kyogan sounds cooler.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love this so much. It's also a Sabcat related espresso, so there is no X in espresso. I get mad when I see cafes called expresso.
Speaker 2: That's the one time.
Speaker 3: I mean, the fact people name their business an incorrect name is so sad. But that's the one word I will correct people on, like, you know, really, will you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Espresso?
Speaker 3: Yesterday I'm going to out in my housemates said, oh, I'm just so unorganized, and I was like disorganized under my breath.
Speaker 1: Are you a corrector?
Speaker 3: I'm not, but in my head I am. But for Expresso, I will because it's like, no, mate, it's espresso.
Speaker 2: There's an S. There there is no X.
Speaker 1: Can we please talk next week about word snobbery?
Speaker 2: Yes, let's do it, because I.
Speaker 4: Find it very hard and I'm ashamed to say.
Speaker 2: It, but I feel like you're better in someone by doing it.
Speaker 1: I would never correct anyone ever, but I find it very hard to get past birthday with an. I don't know what to do about that, because I it's like they cease to exist as a human being just because they get the F and the thh flipped up. That is wrong of me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it. We all have.
Speaker 1: What about this one? The mascot of the twenty twenty four paras Olympic Games. The name was Frige, derived from the FRIGI and cap Who cares?
Speaker 2: Who care? I mean you and I could not care less about the Olympic.
Speaker 1: I love this one. I think I get this wrong. You know, you go online and you buy very cheap stuff. But it's not from Timu. It's from Sheen. Yes, it is not called that. It is called Shean. Really yes, and my daughter calls it Shean and I've always in my mind gone, but I won't correct you.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, yes.
Speaker 1: Shean. Then there's speculas those spicy biscuits or something. Who cares? No one says this, No one knows who just go givada lais. There's someone else and someone else? Okay, so do you know about snooze snooz? I mean snooz sn us.
Speaker 2: It's a smokeless to back yeah, money to take that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to talk about that. What is going on? Is this like you know civil war times in America? People are chewing snuff again.
Speaker 3: I know, and I'm like, wait, is that just a really thick piece of five girl or what is now?
Speaker 1: We need to talk about that next week as well as birthday. All right, happy birthday, have a good birthday. And before we go, we need to talk about this. And the internet knows everything that goes on in our minds. There's a picture of Broccolini with the label and you know those big, big pink elastic bands, they are the finest things in the market.
Speaker 2: I've got a draw of them and it just.
Speaker 1: Says these are some of the best elastic bands money can buy. Bang on and also guess what money can't buy them? You've got to get the Broccolini to get.
Speaker 2: Them for free health as well. Have a beautiful weekend. Our friends, Ricky, Lee, Timanjoel are up next or so your Monday.
Speaker 1: We need some chicken soup in hospital when you passed out with how cold poison?
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you not check us out.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast for more great comedy shows like this head to novapodcast, dot com, dot are you