Speaker 1: Let me take you to Paris. Have you guys been watching the coverage of this Kim Kardashian court case.
Speaker 2: So this is regarding the break in that happened.
Speaker 1: So it was twenty sixteen. Kim Kardashian was in her penthouse, Yeah, in her penthouse hotel in Paris, and these guys allegedly broke in, and it was all played out on Keeping Up with the Kardashians in that following season because they were filming at the time, and these guys broke in and they basically they took her hostage and stole all of her jewelry in all of her diamonds, every huge heice in Paris.
Speaker 2: Whether you like Kim k or she does, your head in the poor girl was held a coming.
Speaker 1: It was horrendered. Yeah, people love what she went through was well, they zip tight her, they zip tighter, and they stole over nine point nine point three million dollars in jewelry. So that's you remember they left and I think they aren't tighter and she So it's all on on on the episodes of The Kardashians of calling her sisters just hysterically crying, trying to explain it happened. Anyway, the court cases finally started and she has turned up the embarrassed with diamonds of a total of fifty two carrots. They weigh around fifty seven grams and they're worth over ten million dollars. She is just throwing it in their faces. Look at what she's wearing. Look at those diamonds.
Speaker 2: Your neck out, So look at Christian.
Speaker 1: She's turned up in a power suits. Oh my god, Chris is in the checks. She's in a proper she's in a proper power slow So what did you say? This happened twenty sixteenth.
Speaker 2: That is ridiculous. It has taken this long. It almost happens to court cases, doesn't that just the way times unbelievable.
Speaker 1: So she's forty four now, she's thirty four at the time. But it's only started yesterday. So there's ten ten people are on charges related to the robbery. And this is garnering a fair bit of interests. Yeah, tied out at gunpoint, locked in and they they locked her in the bathroom as the thieves robbed everything. She's got security and everything with her, and they got through all of it. It is like it's like it was set up like.
Speaker 2: It's too here we go.
Speaker 1: Do you know what? How did that happen?
Speaker 2: The detective was on the case? Can I ask?
Speaker 1: I mean it made for unbelievable welling viewing.
Speaker 2: Live Law and Order. Yes, clip.
Speaker 1: I want to know where where these Kardashians have made their money sustained where? Where?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 1: Where is it?
Speaker 2: Where did it start?
Speaker 1: You know where it started? Yes? But what's in an unofficial adult film?
Speaker 2: Yes, she released one of those and then.
Speaker 1: The show and then they just business little business. But Kim's not worth the most. I believe Kim Kylie. Sorry Kylie, She's got kind of She's got Kylie cos meetings, and I don't think the movie made Sorry. Have you seen the new HBO show which Kim is in about the lawyers? The trailer only dropped yesterday. Well, you're seriously missing out. The trailer dropped yesterday and it is Glenn Close, Kim Kardashian. It's like this powerhouse of women and they play divorce lawyers for women who are going through divorces. Right it is going. I'm telling you it'll be one of the biggest shows of the year. HBO only dropped the trailer yesterday.
Speaker 2: Watching the Kim Kiel.
Speaker 1: It's called Fall's Fair and it is coming soon. Watch this space, probably doing reviews on every episode.
Speaker 2: You talked Gladiated too massively at the time time, I loved Glad we found people are dead.
Speaker 1: Well, you didn't go, so you wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: Did anybody else?
Speaker 1: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials,