Speaker 1: Do you feel rested?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Not, I've had a bad sleep week.
Speaker 2: I feel so well rested.
Speaker 1: I need to we're here, we're here to listen. What's what's happened? Children? You can't help with that? Would you want them?
Speaker 2: You're gonna have them everywhere every day? You say you have a bad sleep.
Speaker 3: Two hours last night trying to get one of the kids down, and I just I lost my temperate which one I'm not going to name it, shame, Oh no, do it?
Speaker 2: Get it?
Speaker 1: They're asleep.
Speaker 2: My parents stopped putting me down when I was like four, no, no, but that it was like go to bed.
Speaker 1: And when I.
Speaker 3: Say down, I mean like the constant negotiation, and it's just like just go to go to your room. Comes out, can't sleep, go to your room. Comes and by nine o'clock, I just I lost my ship and.
Speaker 1: Said that's nine. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, I just want to sit down Tuddy and what green and have a wine and talk to my friends.
Speaker 2: But the little one's asleep and the big ones are sleep well, surely the big one just goes.
Speaker 1: Say the middle one, middle charge. I'm not saying name.
Speaker 2: You go to bed, your little brat. That's what I would say, that's what my parents would have said to me.
Speaker 4: Well, the reason we ask and we're checking in as beg as today is a celebration of sleep.
Speaker 1: It's World Sleep Day, Louren.
Speaker 2: Well, well, well, well I had it. I mean sleeping, that's wonderful.
Speaker 1: Should we brag because I had a great sleeper.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm wearing a hat today that says I'm not a morning person.
Speaker 1: But you did bounce in here. I was well at the.
Speaker 2: Start of the week, and I had a little vitamin infusion in midweek, and I think it's it had magnesium innute and I slept like an absolute long the last two nights. A log I went to magnesium wonderful?
Speaker 3: For should I change the pool filter to magnesium magnesium?
Speaker 4: You don't want to fall asleep in the pool though, you don't just pray.
Speaker 1: A bit of magnesum on the bottom of your foot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I sprayed on the bottom of my feet.
Speaker 3: A magnum is that similar?
Speaker 2: Sort of magnum magnesium? Different? But I last night I went to bed at the first quarter of the football thinking I'll watch the foot in bed, and I woke up at five o'clock this morning.
Speaker 1: Put sleep time so how many now?
Speaker 2: Because Paul was down downstairs watching, I thought he'll probably come to bed like halftime or something and keep watching. I don't even hear him coming to bed.
Speaker 1: Okay, so how many hours?
Speaker 2: According to my ordering? Eight hours and four minuts?
Speaker 3: Well, pretty good since twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: And I had a one hour nap yesterday afternoon.
Speaker 1: Jeez, that's it.
Speaker 2: Tully's to nine hours and four minutes.
Speaker 1: All right, Well what do you got?
Speaker 4: My sleep score was eighty five out of one hundred, which is pretty good these days.
Speaker 2: I was sleep score was eighty six.
Speaker 4: From seven hours and thirty four minutes. Says I was continuous, long and continuous, didn't wake did not wake out once at one moment?
Speaker 3: How good when Paul came to How good is the feeling when you wake up and you realize you've still got like two hours?
Speaker 2: Less wonderful? How bad is it when I've got twenty six minutes?
Speaker 1: Yes? And then you start breaking out and I'm trying to get back to sleep.
Speaker 2: So how much sleep did you get?
Speaker 1: You? Reckon me? I reckon? I went down, about went down.
Speaker 2: My wife put me down at about eight forty five.
Speaker 3: Mine was broken?
Speaker 1: Sleep was it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's annoying. Thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 3: If you want to do a sleep flex flex.
Speaker 2: Well, look at me the day before, because I slept for two hours on the couch and it added up, so it says nine hours and fifty nine minutes that all week, ten hours efficiency ninety two percent.
Speaker 3: Here's the procession fishing in bed, Brady Executive producing floors on the ground.
Speaker 1: You go to bed early, don't.
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 2: I am asleep by seven fifty eight, seventy ninety to night, and then I lay up at four thirty. See seven fifty eight. That's even too early for me.
Speaker 3: I think he's in bed before my kids.
Speaker 1: But isn't the sun still up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Din't I ask?
Speaker 2: It was still daylight. I quite like it. I go to bed and we've got what are the blinds called the blockouts? No no, no, no, not the blockouts.
Speaker 1: There plantation shut is.
Speaker 2: And you can kind of just see a little bit of the daylight. And I'm like, oh, how delightful that it's dark in here. But I know the whole world is still going on out there.
Speaker 1: Oh mate.
Speaker 3: When we were to the Ed Shearing concert and I was in the city during peak hour, and I'm watching everyone try and get home.
Speaker 1: It really threw me.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot of people out at six o'clock. I'm not normally out of the suburb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we know that. You're never out of your suburit unless you here.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number if you want to do a sleep flex.
Speaker 1: What are we meant to get?
Speaker 2: Well, they're say eight hours, but some people don't run on eight hours. We're all very different. Eight is like the perfect amount on average, but some people run on five hours perfectly. Some need do.
Speaker 3: We want to know how many they got just last night, just last night. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 2: If you're up now, you're probably not doing that well. No, but we needed to do this at.
Speaker 1: Ninety Yeah, no, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: She's got me there.
Speaker 2: What's your average sleep?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How much do you normally sleep?
Speaker 3: What do you get thurday twenty four ten? To join us at nover, you get on the air, get brief yel Zarah, soon on over, good morning fast. Approaching seven o'clock, get on the air, get very few. We are doing a sleep flex at the moment. It's International Sleep Day. How many sleep day what's your average sleep time?
Speaker 2: I got eight hours and four minutes last night, which is wonderful given then my alarm goes off at four forty funny.
Speaker 3: Actually, your mate Damon Doom I remember interviewing him years ago. I was doing breakfast on Brisbane and they were just about to have their.
Speaker 2: Youngest Yeah, what's the youngest name Isabella?
Speaker 3: Yep, and we're about to have Felix. And I asked him, is there any dad advice? And he said, sleep now, because you will never sleep again.
Speaker 2: Well, Matt Damon also could not believe how much I used to sleep when we lived in Borrown. I was a sleeping machine and they went and brought me in awering because they didn't believe it. And it's my favorite thing in the world.
Speaker 1: Did it just for proof to believe?
Speaker 2: Because he was like, there's no way you are sleeping that whole time you're in bed because I wouldn't wake up unless Paul woke me up. So he brought me in orering and I used to I still do. If I get like a ninety the green shot it and send it to him and he gets so mad. Really, that's my flat.
Speaker 3: They just looked at me dead in the eyes and goes you will never sleep even in the Jason Bonde boy, can you sleep anywhere?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: I can, but not as well as you. But you have a special sep sleep.
Speaker 3: Can we do a slide show?
Speaker 2: Well, no, I was going to do that today. Anyway, we'll do it on my socials. I'm going to do it on the Jason Lauren socials. All the videos I have of Jason K Clint sleeping everywhere way.
Speaker 1: Through America about we slept.
Speaker 2: I was so excited. I was awake the whole time, and every time I'd be like, hey, Jake, Oh no, he's asleep. Oh Clint, Nah, he's a sleep Can you just put.
Speaker 3: An emoji over those shots? Nine chins in the gut out?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I didn't. I didn't upload a lot of them because it wasn't very flattering. But I think today is the day.
Speaker 3: That's a loudoey wats your average sleep time?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 3: Tell me all.
Speaker 1: She sounds like some sprightly how much you get last night sleep? That is?
Speaker 2: I didn't count, but I think I slept from six pm to five am, six pm till five am. Eleven It's seriously, do you sleep eleven hours? Every night.
Speaker 5: Sim I can do I can even spretch more if I don't have work, right.
Speaker 2: So why do you go to bed at six pm?
Speaker 5: I was just like tired and I just like got nothing to do.
Speaker 1: So you were tired.
Speaker 2: Nothing to do? I get that though, sometimes the news, Yeah, but some I've done it before. Sometimes, like we'll have dinner at five or something because we eat early because we're old people. And then it's like six thirty a minute, Why am I?
Speaker 1: Oh, you're in bed before Ali comes on with the current fair.
Speaker 2: My favorite thing in the world. Used to be in bed and see the weather report. She really bigs and I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 3: Ready, But aren't you scared that you're going to wake up too early?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 1: Nah? God no, yeah, i'd see I'd be up at two o'clock in the morning. Right, good morning, Good morning. What's your average sleep time? Done?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I slept about four and a half five hours? And is it the crickets still in my bedroom? When I end up getting more team to try and spray it yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh so you're on the sleep rackets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you'll probably hear it. Oh they just made the noise. Now, a cricket or a mosquito in your own cricket. Cricket every morning?
Speaker 2: Does it wake you up?
Speaker 5: No? No, it's only today, only today.
Speaker 2: But you're just calling to tell us you had a terrible sleep. There's a cricket in your room and it's in the room in the room, did you because they're sneaking?
Speaker 5: Oh no, tell me about it.
Speaker 1: Do you do you sleep in a tent or like?
Speaker 5: No, I'll sleep I'll sleep in the bedroom in my house upstairs.
Speaker 2: And one of the crickets just got in the window. It must have, and so you had a terrible sleep.
Speaker 1: On world sleep Grace, Because you.
Speaker 3: Know we're lizard people. Felix has got a lizard. We bought crickets feed is it one cricket got out? It was the same as Grace's house all night all.
Speaker 4: Grace, just quickly. I really enjoy speaking to you. Are you going to try and catch up on some sleep today? What's your plan?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not sure. I'll probably be going out with my daughter.
Speaker 2: Oh is she going to help you get the cricket out of your room so you get a better, nice sleep tonight?
Speaker 1: Hopefully, hopefully the cricket's a year round problem. Grace.
Speaker 2: What noise does no, it's just did you just hear it?
Speaker 1: Will be quiet, You'll be quiet. Here we go, you're ready, m emergency ta Grace.
Speaker 3: Just we're waiting, Grace.
Speaker 1: We got a Grace.
Speaker 2: I can't hear a thing, Grace.
Speaker 1: Can you do the sound?
Speaker 5: It just we're not as we're talking? And last time, do you believe I was out in a front and it just might anois?
Speaker 1: Does anybody believe that?
Speaker 2: Cricket Marion as Grace starts talking to cricket guys, Okay, one more one more time?
Speaker 1: Okay, will be.
Speaker 2: Come on cricket, come on, I don't I'll be sat sleep. Say something Grace, Grace? Yea is it going?
Speaker 1: He's doing?
Speaker 5: Because I'm walking around.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what you do this?
Speaker 5: I just did it.
Speaker 4: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good.
Speaker 2: Following them on the socials