Speaker 1: On Skyne Lives Austrodia.
Speaker 2: This is the Reader Panalkey Show.
Speaker 1: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panohe Show. I'm Danikadi Giorgio coming up on the show tonight. What on Earth is going on with Tim Waltz's military history? Alex Stein joins us to explain the Democrats cover up land owners get cold feet, forcing New South Wales to abandon a wind farm project. Climate fact check with Ian Flemer is coming up. Kinsey Schofield has all the latest celebrity news, including Britney Spears's multi million dollar mansion put up for sale by hackers, and of course left He's losing it, including Rosi o'donald's prolonged acute chronic case of Trump Derangement syndrome.
Speaker 2: I am done with Donald Trump. Let's be done with Donald. Okay, done with Donald?
Speaker 3: Joining me?
Speaker 1: Now? Is Sky News contributor prou mcsweden proof gad to see you, Thank you here for joining us. Look, let's start with the fast that was this year's Olympic boxing, where you've got two boxers with male chromosomes being allowed to compete in the women's division, both of whom have won goal so that's Algeria's Aman Khalif and Taiwan's linn Ut. Now, of course, last year they were just qualified from a global competition because of the male chromosomes, but the IOC said, no, notes, okay, you can still compete in the Olympic Games. Prue, where did we celebrate and glorify men beating up women all in the name of Olympic goals.
Speaker 3: It's astounding, isn't it.
Speaker 4: For a start, the IOC has lost all its credibility as far as I'm concerned. They've seld women out and competition generally.
Speaker 3: And we also have this situation where it's now okay too for men to beat up women.
Speaker 4: We have all these campaigns, millions of dollars spent on maimestic violence messaging, and here we have it's sanctioned by one of the most elite sports occasions in the world.
Speaker 3: So it's a hollow victory for these gold winners because would you.
Speaker 4: Really in your even if they believe they're women, and they are apparently, but you know the fact that they know that there is an unfair testosterone leaning or evaluation in their chromosomes, well then it's going to mean it's a hollow victory, So why the hell If they really want to keep this going, then they need to do another division which will be just for X Y or trans fighters.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and we've seen as well a lot of the opponents coming out doing the XX symbols of the female chromosomes and also one more skirt yesterday in protests as well when they're fed up as well, because it's completely unfair. So it was a fast.
Speaker 3: In my totally.
Speaker 1: And now look, the Eiffel Tower had to be evacuated hours before the Olympics closing ceremony after a shirtless man was spotted climbing the landmark. Now shocked on lookers watched as the man, believed to be British, scaled the three hundred meters structure and managed to pause on top of the blue Olympic ring before continuing his dangerous ascent. Why do people do dumb things?
Speaker 3: I'd say a mixture of alcohol. It was only quarter to three.
Speaker 4: In the afternoon or he just thought, well, you think you're good, you Olympians to watch this, he was astounding. I mean, if you get a chance, if our viewers get a chance to have a look at the video, it's quite amazing, he's very clever.
Speaker 3: He should be in the rock climbing competition.
Speaker 4: But you know, this is a poem who's obviously decided he maybe he just got so enthusiastic and inspired by all the Olympic feats that he thought it'd be a good idea at the time. But he's facing a year in jail, so not such a good idea. But I have to say it was very spellbinding watching him go.
Speaker 1: Well, it was also very dangerous. But maybe you're right, Yeah, maybe you had a few too many in need Paris. Let's talk about the latest News poll. A majority of voters expect to hung parliaments at the next federal election. Labour's primary vote has dropped to thirty two percent, while support for the Coalition has increased to thirty nine percent, and the major parties are tied fifty to fifty in terms of two party preferred, although when it comes to pre third PM, Anthony Albanesi remains the better Prime minister, leading Peter Dutton forty six to thirty nine. We know that this trend has resembled previous polls of late where it seems that Labor is dropping in the polls. How do you interpret these latest numbers, well, I think.
Speaker 4: People are waking up to this government. You know, it's being called the worst government labor government we've ever had. It would have to come close if it isn't the worst.
Speaker 3: And when you look at.
Speaker 4: The fact that people are hearing all this rhetoric from Albanesi and the ministers about and particularly charmers that you know they have, We've got this. We were elected to bring down this policy of you know, bring a policy in that was going to stop the cost of living pain and it's clearly failed.
Speaker 3: And now the RBA is pinning it on them too.
Speaker 4: They're not able to hide about anything now and I think that, you know, we're.
Speaker 3: What's worrying me.
Speaker 4: And in a way, it's good that these poles are saying there's a hung parliament because at least people might make up their minds about Okay, I'm not going to lodge a protest vote and give it to an independent or a.
Speaker 3: Teal or whoever else.
Speaker 4: I am going to back who I believe is going to do the better policy making. And so let's hope that people will cast their vote for one of the mainstream parties. And they both got their faults, but you'd have to say that this one, this labor government has really failed in so many fronts. We can't believe them. You're looking at Murray, what's talking about what they're going to do with the CFMBU. I mean, it's just a joke. And we know they're not committed to fixing anything. They've handed out money like it's just you know, they've raided the bank to all the unions to keep them happy, and you know we're sitting here all dying, you know, trying to survive. So let's hope Australians have woken up and that the trend goes further towards the liberals.
Speaker 1: Look fingers crossed and as well. I mean this has come out only a month or so after the cost of living measures were released by the so called cost of living measures and it's not resonating pro because people are struggling, but they've been struggling for years. As government was elected on a mandate to fix the cost of living crisis, they've done nothing and no surprises that it's tell isn't exactly spot on. Now, let's talk about Queensland Premier Stephen Miles's bizarre socialist agenda to create state owned fuel stations, but it's been revealed at least fifty independent fuel retailers would actually need to set up shop for this to work. Prou This is a bizarre socialist era crusade. Is it going to work?
Speaker 3: Definitely not.
Speaker 4: I mean, the guy is desperate and he's trying anything. He's actually said, I'm going to do whatever I can to win. And you know he's given them what fifty cents train and bus travel one thousand dollars energy rebates.
Speaker 3: The joint is broke.
Speaker 4: And when you look at the Paris Olympics and you think, have we got any faith in this government delivering and Olympics that we're not going to be all so ashamed of? It's going to be a shamozzle and you know we're going to have to all the Feds.
Speaker 3: Are going to have to bowl them out.
Speaker 4: So I really think, you know, the guy is taking out all stops, but I just can't really believe that the Queensland voters are going to fall for it. While it's nice to have a bit of you know, fringe money in your pocket, and the end, we know that they're doing so much damage to that state and look at the crime rates just everywhere you look. There's something wrong with that state. And so you know, let's hope they don't fall for it. But socialism is alive and well in Queensland.
Speaker 1: That's well, it's just bizarre, is it where this SE's plucked this one out of obscurity. But hey, look a couple of months until the election, so we will see what happens there. Now. Speaking of youth crime, we do know it's rampant across the country. As prou said, not only in Queensland but ge Melbourne also has some big problems. Footage of vicious stabbings and machete attacks on rival gang members have been uploaded to a social media page that is gloating about the city's knife violence. In fact, in one distressing video, the body of a sixteen year old who was allegedly murdered in a machette attack last year was uploaded just this week. Prue, these idiots are posting these videos online like it's some big joke. To them, it's all a big laugh. And then we're seeing this cycle of youth crime continues and they're not being punished for it.
Speaker 4: They're getting away with It's Scott free as all and they're laughing at authority and that's why they're posting it.
Speaker 3: It's to build their egos. You know.
Speaker 4: Psychologists will say these young people are doing this because they have no self identity and this.
Speaker 3: Is a way of becoming the big man.
Speaker 4: But you know, I've got friends who live in Melbourne and they are terrified now. It's they feel like they're living in Soweto or Johannesburg and they don't want to go out at night. They're too scared almost to go to sleep at night because they know that's when so much of the crime occurs. And we have a government that has the police answering to it, the police not doing their job, let's face it, in Victoria in particular, because they're so politicized, and then it's a giant cover up. Nothing to see here, but of course everybody knows how dangerous it is down there, and the animals are running rampant in the zoo and frankly, no wonder people are leaving Victoria in droves for a number of reasons, but particularly for their own safety and welfare.
Speaker 1: No, you can see why they are. And the thing is that so many states and the territories are moving to actually lower the age of criminality. Well, what's that going to achieve when you've got serious issues with youth crime. I just find this whole issue extraordinary. Now, look, let's go to the US now. Joe Biden has admitted he was effectively pushed out of the presidential race by the top Democrats in his first TV interviews since the decision last month. That, of course, upended his twenty twenty four election campaign. Have a listen.
Speaker 5: Of course, we had showed that it was the neck and neck race, would have been down on the wire. But what happened was a number of my Democratic colleagues and the House of Senate thought that I was going to hurt them in the racist and I was concerned if I stayed in the race, that would be the topic you'd be interviewing about. Why did Nancy Pelosi say? Why did some and I thought it'd be a real distraction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, prude, this was quite a frank admission. We knew it was a coup realistically all along. But the issue is is that he should never have been in the race from the very beginning. The Democrats hit his illness, He hit his illness all of his aides hit his illness. They've covered it up for years, so realistically it's on the Democrats, it really is.
Speaker 3: They're all culpable.
Speaker 4: And then you look at the fact that Pelos, see what a double crust, two faced Sheila she is even you know, trying to redeem herself by suggesting it could be put up in the rocks.
Speaker 3: And think, God, I'm kidding, but you know, this is how low they go.
Speaker 4: And the Obamas don't, you know, come out of this very well either. Everybody knows that this was a total con and conspiracy to just win at all costs.
Speaker 3: And god knows who was running this.
Speaker 4: Country while that president was you know, actually well supposedly running it as he is now, but let's face.
Speaker 3: It, he isn't. But it is politics, we all know, so dirty.
Speaker 4: But this is a living, breathing example of how corrupted people are in terms of their ethics.
Speaker 3: And it's all about winning. That's all.
Speaker 4: They don't care about, you know, the American people, and whether this man was competent or not.
Speaker 3: They just it's all power.
Speaker 4: And sadly it's been unveiled, so it'll be interesting to see.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you're a sworn Democrat.
Speaker 4: You're going to pack vote for anyone, aren't you can put you know what, there's any cartoon character in and they probably really did just have a cartoon character, but.
Speaker 1: You know what character four years But I'm not sure I Kamla Harris is any better though.
Speaker 3: I notice. It's a terrifying thing.
Speaker 4: And then you've got Waltz who's being caught out as a liar. So, I mean, it's really astounding that America can have dumb and dumber going to be up for becoming the president of the country. You know, it's just amazing that, you know, cartoons, what was it the Simpsons came alive?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and now we've got these two. So God help us all.
Speaker 1: God help us all. But you know, I just think the Democrats are just absolute hypocrites in this day. Really, they let this happen. They've known for years, they've covered up his health and you know, now suddenly at the eleventh hour, no, we need to get rid of him. It's just all one big, fast as usual. Pro McSween. Great to chat to you. Thank you very much for joining us on the show. Well, the green energy backflipping in this country has claimed yet another victim a wind farm proposed all for northwest New South Wales has been scrapped following a change of mind from some of the nine landowners whose properties took in the projects boundaries. Our Energy was behind the bid to build a fifty five turbine dough boy wind farm monstrosity. Joinning me now is esteemed geologist Professor Ian Plymer. Thank you very much for joining us on the show. Look, firstly, how unusual is it for landowners to change their minds and why don't you think that they are indeed backing out of these projects?
Speaker 6: What is getting more and more common for landowners to change their minds on this because they are getting more informed and they realize that when a wind turbine industrial facility closes, the.
Speaker 7: Bill is theirs to clean up. That's not going to help them very much.
Speaker 8: And some of the early wind developments got farmers in during a drought, and farmers viewed this as drought proofing. This Eastern Fall country east of Armor is prize agricultural land. It's land where foreign corporations, with the assistance of city based governments, trying to override the wishes of farm people so they can make electricity. Now that electricity is not reliable, it's not cheaper, and there's billions being sent overseas.
Speaker 7: And I think finally the farm community is waking.
Speaker 8: Up saying this is not good for me, this is not good for the nation, this is not good for my local community, and we're not going to sign up. Now this is happening countrywide. I'm talking to a farmers group next week. They are starting to get their political voice and it's taken a long time.
Speaker 7: And all I can say is it's about bloody time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is about time. And yeah I'm not surprised either. In the end, they don't want these monstrosities have been dug up on their land. It's just bizarre. Now. Look Later has granted planning approval for new Southway Central West Irana renewable Energy Zone and this is apparently an Australian first professor. Firstly, what on earth is a renewable energy zone?
Speaker 7: Well, the name Arana rings bells.
Speaker 8: Now, we once had Dublins who wanted to build a super city between Bathist and Orange, Irana. It was going to be and that was about half a century ago.
Speaker 7: Now that failed.
Speaker 8: There's been not one street put in, not one building put in and the skeptic on me says, well, I wonder if this is the same thing, because here we've got state and federal governments water harvest perfectly good farmlands for lower grade energy. And the area where they want to put this is prime agricultural land to the east and west of Golngong, and here we grow greates sheep, cattle, as forests, as crops, and there's a lot of national parks in that area. They're wanting to again override the interest to the local people, put in a hair brain scheme to actually build a renewable energy zone where they can basically destroy for a very long period of time prime agriculture and forest land. Now we have to remember that wind turbines shed a very very poisonous chemical called this fenol, that this fennel stays in the soils, it gets into.
Speaker 9: The waterways, it destroys the land. We know that we're solar facilities. They leak out cadmen, they leak out lead, and these stay in the soils and they're there for a very.
Speaker 7: Long period of time, if not forever.
Speaker 8: So if we want to have this to boost the economy, it's got to be low cost it's got to lower the electricity bill, and our electricity bills.
Speaker 9: A large proportion of that is from transmission and distribution costs. And if you're going to put electricity generating well away from the existing grids, that can only lead to electricity prices going up, and that we've seen with the renewables. And I take it a slightly different view the view of the farmers actually, and this is in essence.
Speaker 7: A war on food.
Speaker 8: It's a war conducted by those who live in cities against the low population areas which are food produces. And this war on food has the stamp of state government, that has a stamp of the federal government. And they have created a false problem. And the false problem is that so many missions of carbon dioxide drive climate change. Now that's never been shown, and if it were, it could be shown, then we'd celebrate, because emitting carbon dioxide makes plants grow. And we've got satellite information over the last thirty years saying we've had a greening of the planet due to the slight increase in carbon dioxide. So they're wanting it both ways. And I hope again the farming communities in those areas, especially the areas north of mudge Wine growing erees have enough muscle to say no.
Speaker 7: This is madness. We want to go back to what we had, which was cheap, reliable energy.
Speaker 1: Absolutely and fair enough, absolutely fair enough. Now the WA government has ruled out any change to its long standing policy on uranium mining, insisting that the future is indeed renewables. Professor, we can hardly be surprised that labor states like Western Australia are really ideologically opposed to uranium mining and all because labor won't accept nuclear energy.
Speaker 8: Well I'm not surprised at all, but they seem to accept nuclear energy if they get cancer and use some of the products that come out of the nuclear reactor at Lucas Heights. So again they would have bet each way on this. Now, Western Australia is geologically an area where we do find uranium, especially in some of the salt lakes, but the really big uranium deposits are here in South Australia and also Northern Territory. So in terms of the global and it doesn't matter very much in terms of West Australia, it doesn't matter very much for them either because they are getting massive royalties out of iron or and out of gas. If Western Australia was a little bit more impoverished, they may well have a different view, But the ideological basis of their decision really does need to be questioned. For example, if they're doing this to lower carbon dioxide emissions, then you have to look at the renewables of Germany and they produce four hundred grams of carbon dioxide per killer what hour. France, which is nuclear, produces forty grams per killer what hour. If you look at the Australian example, AMO tell us that gas releases fifty nine.
Speaker 7: Grams per killer what hour?
Speaker 9: And the CSIRO tells us that any future nuclear in Australia will release thirty one grams.
Speaker 7: Of carbon dioxide pull killer what hour.
Speaker 9: So Western Australia is blessed with having cheap energy, massive roieties.
Speaker 8: From the pilbra and from the gas and from gold, and they have the luxury of not being able to think into the future. And the future will always be nuclear power generated cheaply, longtime nuclear power, and Western Australia is basically taken ideological decision unrelated to reality.
Speaker 7: But the royalties keep rolling in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the royalties do certainly keep rolling in for Western Australia. But yeah, as you said, not when it comes to renewable energy, Professor Ian Plymer. Great to have you on. Thanks for joining us.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 1: Coming up after the break left, He's losing Urson Alex Stein on the bizarre cover up of Tim Waltz's military service.
Speaker 3: That's next.
Speaker 1: Now it is time for lefties losing it, starting with Australia's breakdown at seg entry at the Olympic Games. Yes, apparently breakdancing is part of the games. Are we surprised it really capped off the IOCs woke fast of a tournament where athletes with male chromosomes were allowed to compete in the women's division and where vegan food and cardboard beds were served up, all in the name of climate change. Now, in horrific scenes that resembled a three am leg cramp you know the ones you get when you're in bed, mixed with a t rex and someone being spun around in a tumble dryer, Rachel Gunn, otherwise known as bi Girl Reygun, performed some sort of bizarre act in front of the world, complete with a kangaroo hop for an added cute touch. Big Girl Reygun has a PhD in the cultural politics of breaking. Now. If that doesn't scream lefty, I don't know what does.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 1: Here is a real example of Breakdancing's see, it's actually quite good when done by a professional with skill and talent. And here is the exclusive footage we have obtained of B Girl ray Gun's performance. Sorry, that's that's not the right tape.
Speaker 11: Okay, here is the actual footage.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, no, really, can someone please play the correct tape? And they all fall silent? You know what? That's close enough. That was exactly how the world watched on in shock and complete confusion as the B Girl Bunny hopped onto the stage for a painfully embarrassing few minutes. And of course, the left media has come to ray Gun's defense, blaming her uniform of all things.
Speaker 12: She also copped a lot of flak for wearing her uniform, and she was saying that she was really proud to wear the green and gold, and a lot of people have given her flat because she didn't go out there in traditional street wear or something.
Speaker 3: But do you think that's fair?
Speaker 13: I think it's well, when you're going to Olympics, you're representing your country, and she was wearing the colors and.
Speaker 1: Guess what the patriarchy have also left to her defense c this lefty meltdown.
Speaker 14: She is the best breakdancer female that we have for Australia. Now you look at the history of what we have had as women athletes has faced in terms of criticism, belittlement, judgment, criticism and simple comments like they shouldn't be there. One hundred years ago leading into Paris nineteen twenty four, Australia Center team of thirty seven athletes, none were women. One hundred years we have two hundred and fifty six women represented here and ray Gun is an absolutely loved member of this Olympic team.
Speaker 1: Ah yes, Q, the lefts a grade weapon misogyny. Look, I don't think it was the uniform or being a woman that let her down. Maybe she just isn't as good at breakdancing as she isn't writing articles like this one titled Negotiating and Challenging gendered Assumptions in Sydney's Breakdancing Scene, where she states that she uses theoretical tools to unpack and challenge normative gender narratives with breakdancing culturally inscribed as masculine bee boying, and its conventions interlocking with broader patriarchal restrictions that inhibit female participation and bodily expression. How's that for a mouthful? And guess what bee boys and bee girls? I guess that is what she means by bodily expression. But don't mock her, or the patriarchy will come at all, you misogynists. Now let's move on to Rosi. O'donald, Poor old Rosio. We almost forgot about that lefty, didn't we? But it seems the lefty hasn't quite forgotten about Donald Trump. Rosio Still, all these years later, this poor woman still has a serious, acute and chronic case of Trump derangement syndrome.
Speaker 2: Are you watching this moron speak? Can he form a coherent sentence? He is the worst thing that ever happened, period, And he's just babbling like an incoherent asshole.
Speaker 1: He's like doctor Doom. He's the worst thing. And this was the moment Donald Trump broke Old Rosio for about the millionth time.
Speaker 2: He just lies, lies, lies. I am done with Donald Trump. Let's be done with Donald. Okay, done with Donald guys.
Speaker 1: News flash, Rosie is done with Donald She's apparently she's had enough. Look, I do feel sorry for her. You can really tell there that her derangement condition has taken its toll over the years, hasn't it. Now to the lefty meltdowns over tampon Tim aka Tim Walls, Kabla Harris has picked for VP, I look no further than the MSNBC loans who take offense to the tampon Tim name.
Speaker 15: The Trump campaign is attacking Governor Walls as quote tampon Tim, which drives me crazy because it is making fun of something very serious and very caring that he has done for Minnesota students.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's very serious and very caring that he put tampons in boys' bathrooms and que the Democrats. Tim wasn't a dad, and that is big dad energy making sure that folks who need access to hygiene products have them. Big dad energy more like small dad energy for pushing warped gender ideology onto children that men can have a period. And finally, to some more typical Karmala Harris supporters, why are y'all voting for Kamala Harris.
Speaker 13: I don't want to lose my rights, Like I'm a trans man and I'm gay and I have been pregnant, and I've had an abortion before, and I don't want to lose that. I'm afraid of not being able to be myself anymore because from when I've heard Trump's America doesn't want me to look like this. So that's why I'm here today, and that's why I'm voting blue.
Speaker 1: Aha. Look, I don't understand that, but then again, I don't speak woke well. Karmala Harris, who repeats her sentences over and over and over with zero originality, has announced her first major policy. But it just sounded oh so familiar.
Speaker 16: Because when I get to office, we are going to not taxes on tips people making.
Speaker 17: Tips, eliminate taxes on tips for service and hospitality workers.
Speaker 1: Yes, next week she'll be ready to tell us she's ready to.
Speaker 3: Build a wall.
Speaker 1: Now we know Karmala isn't the brightest spark, as again revealed in these inspiring words.
Speaker 17: And we are smart and we know what's happening, and we're not filing for the gas lighting and we're not falling for the okie dough.
Speaker 1: She really has been burdened by what has been, hasn't she joinning me now? Is the host of Prime Time with Alex Stein, the man himself, Alex Stein, good to see you, Thank you for joining us. Why can't Carmala stringer proper sentence together? She's now ripping off Donald Trump and coming up with lines that she probably got from compliments for dummies.
Speaker 18: Well, it's obvious that Kamala Harris is a puppet. She doesn't have one original idea. That's why she has to plagiarize Donald Trump. And let's be real, I don't even think Kamala Harris is smart enough to change the battery and her smoke detector.
Speaker 7: I mean, she is just not able to.
Speaker 18: Do much else, I mean besides steel and plagiarize. So you know, she's not the brightest bulb, as we say here in America. And I think we're going to be in a big trouble if she wins. And sadly, I think that's actually a strong possibility considering the outcome of the last election.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it certainly is a big concern. Now, this is truly bizarre. New vision has surfaced of Tim Walls telling a Congressional committee that he suffers from PTSD from serving in Afghanistan.
Speaker 19: And both of you, with your keen understanding of how this works, especially from National Guard families. I can tell you this having been one of those that came back. We were in support of oef but being sitting in there with OEF OIF veterans when we came back, they showed us the horse whisper and told us to be nice when we went home. And that was the extent of it. That was in two thousand and four. Now I had to say that because of the people setting in here and people who came before me, things have changed.
Speaker 1: Alex. The problem here is he never served in Afghanistan. There seems to be serious discrepancies with his military record.
Speaker 18: Well on your great Left, he's losing it segment. You guys called him tampon tim, but I call him no balls walls because he went and served in Europe, he's never been to Afghanistan. I mean, he's a complete fraud. But considering Joe Biden lied about all the time about his college record and how well he did in law school, it's pretty typical of a Democrat to lie about their service and about their resume. So I'm not shocked that a politician is a liar. And it's sad that you know, people are accusing him of stolen valor because he did spend you know, twenty four years in the National Guard, so he did serve. But just the fact that he has to lie shows you that he'll lie about anything because he already did pay his dues and now he has to just you know, he should be called twisted Tim Waltz because he's always twisting the story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also have a look at CNN. Tim Waltz's former military superior has had an interview cut short by the broadcaster for so called quote technical difficulties as soon as he actually starts speaking the truth.
Speaker 16: Look at these as far as being a command sergeant major, he as soon as she retired or I'm going to go with the term retired, which he did, which and he was eligible after twenty years to get a full retirement.
Speaker 7: He was taken out of the academy at that time. Here's another thing about it.
Speaker 20: Well, Sergeant Major, I do want to hear this. I do want to hear we have to say, Sergy Major. I know I want to be sensitive of your time and your your audio is beginning to break up just a little bit, but I do want to thank you because I think you've clarified a lot for people and given more information, the question now is how the voters will evaluate it.
Speaker 1: Alex, the lefty media covered up for Joe Biden for so long, we know they love a cover up. Is history repeating itself here?
Speaker 7: Well? One percent?
Speaker 18: But you know what, the worst apart, the most egregious part about that is the fact that she had to totally lie. You know, her producer is in her ear saying, you know, shut it down, shut it down, and she has to come up with a lie that the connection is bad when it's perfectly crystal clear.
Speaker 1: So this just shows you the type.
Speaker 18: Of media that we get here in America. It's just always a biased lie that they even lie about having technical difficulties because they don't want the truth to get out.
Speaker 7: So it's actually very scary.
Speaker 18: It feels like nineteen eighty four sometimes when you see that a woman can't even ask a question and the guy can't even answer it all the way without a producer shutting it down because it doesn't fit the official narrative. So very scary if you really look at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is scary, and it's also very embarrassing. It just seems like, yeah, history is repainting itself. Now, Jinnie Vance made some really strong remarks about Tim Waltz's alleged military history. This is what he said.
Speaker 21: Why did Kamala Harris choose a person who has lied about their military service? I think that is a serious lapse in judgment, and I don't want to hear from a campaign spokesperson of Kamala Harris. I would hear Kamala Harris self address what I just said.
Speaker 1: And then he demolished singing and host Dana Bash for her line of questioning.
Speaker 21: No asked me three questions about comments that I made three years ago. I wonder what Kamala Harris thinks about the fact that she supported policies that opened the American Southern boarder. I wonder what Kamala Harris thinks about the fact that she live to the American about Joe Biden's mental facility for the office. You are interviewing me, Dana, because I respect the American people enough to sit down, France. I appreciate that Kamala Harris has been the nominee for three weeks. She hasn't sat down for a real interview.
Speaker 3: We are asking, You're not.
Speaker 9: Gonna get it.
Speaker 21: But the point is Dana, you've got me for fifteen minutes or however long you have me. We should be talking about public policies that matter. How are we going to lower inflation, How are we going to reduce the cost of food and housing? How are we going to close down that southern border. We've talked so little about that. We've talked a lot more about a sarcastic remark I made three years ago, I think we should talk about the issues that most American is.
Speaker 1: Alex does jd Evans have a point here, he's fronting up. Well, Kamala is am I a do any interviews or answer serious questions?
Speaker 18: Well, Kamala is not qualified to speak extemporaneously, just off the top of her head. So she's not going to do very well in a situation where she has to answer actually hard questions, you know, questions that are not going to be pre planned. So I don't think that it benefits her at all to be in front of the media whatsoever. So once she actually has the debate Donald Trump, the country will see how incompetent Kamala Harris really is. And now she covered up for Joe Biden this whole entire time, and She's not going to be able to cover up for herself when she actually has to answer some tough questions.
Speaker 1: Absolutely she does, it's appalling that she still hasn't. Now, speaking of cover ups, Joe Biden, he's still hanging in there, determined to remain president until November. God knows why, The New York Times writes, for a few weeks, the media coverage of the Biden White House built up the idea that there was a major scandal here, implicating the inner circle that encouraged the president to run for reelection and practiced deception amid his obvious decline. Alex, the reality is this is an old man still in charge of the country. That scandal in itself has not gone away.
Speaker 18: No, And you know, it's actually kind of sad. You know, even though I'm a conservative. When Joe Biden fell off his bike in Delaware, it made my heart hurt. And so, you know, knowing that he's a feeble, elderly man, I'm actually happy that he's at the beach.
Speaker 7: That's really where he should be.
Speaker 18: We know that he hasn't been the president basically his whole entire term, so it's really not a surprise. I mean, I would like him to step it down, but at this point, just let him rest. The guy's eighty one.
Speaker 7: You know, I feel bad.
Speaker 18: I'm empathetic to Joe Biden at this point because our country is such a mess. Certainly he can't fix it and Kamela can't either, So I guess just let it implode until people start paying attention on what's really happening.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, I mean the guy just fell asleep. He was tired on the beach. She's just saying let him go for goodness, Like, I don't know why he's not stepping down, but he just wanted to have a rest. Now, Look, you have confronted the mayor of Dallas for allegedly cheating on his wife and for not condemning Dallas police sergeant Arturo Martinez, who posted aim better after the Trump assassination attempt. This is what you said.
Speaker 22: So you're a fraud, just like how you cheated on your wife and you got caught on the doorbell camera. Remember that one. And your divorce proceedings, remember that one. And you want to be a Republican. But now those kids are being raised by a single mom. We had Arturo Martinez, a sergeant of the Dallas Police Department for fourteen years, saying that he should have aimed better. Thomas Brooks, the assassin should have aimed better. I think that's pretty disgusting that our police force. Some of the highest people in the police force. The sergeant says, it's okay for a president to be assassinated. Cops aren't supposed to have political viewpoints. So now you want to be a fake Republican, that's cool. But you were the first one to make us wear masks. You were the first one vaccinated. I'm not going to forget that.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 22: I know who you really are, and you're trying to placate us. That's not going to work with a pimp on a blank So I'm going to call you out. Just like you cheated on your wife, now you're trying to cheat on.
Speaker 1: The Republican Party. It disgusts me that you're trying to do that. You have no integrity, Alex, I gotta say you're on file.
Speaker 18: Well, you know, I am fired up because the mayor of Dallas is a fraud. He basically has always been a Democrat. Shut us down during COVID, was the first person to shut us down and open vaccine clinics and wear a mask and you know, make it very hard for people to speak at these public meetings. And now all of a sudden, he's a Republican because he wants to run for Senator in John Cornan's seat that's about to become open in a very conservative district. So it's just obvious that if he would cheat on his wife, which that's all been exposed in his divorce, that he's going to cheat on the Republican Party. And that's what frustrates me more is just you know, at least AOC admits that she's a crazy liberal. I don't like these guys at flip flop and act like Kamela the chameleon that don't actually be that aren't them actual authentic self. And that's what maryor Johnson is. He's a fraud and he's a chameleon.
Speaker 7: And I have to.
Speaker 18: Keep calling him out because he hasn't condemned Arturo Martinez, who was a sergeant for fourteen years. So the president should have been assassinated. So this is what's happening in Dallas. And I'm going to be at the Police Commission on Tuesday calling out Chief Eddie Garshia for not firing Arturro Martinez, who's still on Peede Leave.
Speaker 1: Good on you for speaking up and good on you for keeping all these people on your toes. We need more people like you out there. Alex Stein, good to have you on. Thanks for joining us. We'll stay with us. Still to come. Britney Spears multimillion dollar mansion put up for sale by hackers. I will Prince Harry apologized for his role in fueling the drug trade when he goes to Columbia soon. Welcome back and joining me now is celebrity and royal reporter Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, good to see you, thanks for joining me. Let's start with singer Adele, who was waded in on Australia's Olympic breakdancer Rachel Garden also known as Raygun. After of course, those videos of her and peting went viral.
Speaker 15: And did anyone see the breakdancing lady, it's all.
Speaker 1: From the onis.
Speaker 14: Either way, it has made me very very happy and me and my friends happen in ourselves laughing the news twenty four hours ago.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to know if you've seen it.
Speaker 20: If you haven't seen it, please think the show and googly it because it is.
Speaker 1: It is so funny. It's pretty my favorite thing that's happened in Olympics this whole long time. Kinsey good to say there's at least one fan of that alleged break dancing attempt.
Speaker 10: I think that Reagun is an international treasure. I absolutely loved it, and I actually had my brother call me and he needed to face time with me as I watched this performance. I you know, I know that she's getting a bad rap, but at the end of the day, she is bringing people together. She's a topic of conversation. And if I were Megan Markle, I would say, no press is bad press, and I thrive on all of the attention that Reagan was getting. Right now, good for Regun, you know, being true to herself and I have fun along the way.
Speaker 1: Oh look that's a fair take. Look, I've got to say I thought Adele's take on it was quite funny as well. Here in Australia, a bit mixed views on our breakdance up, but it's been funny to watch. I will say. Now, look, the Olympic Games has finished. I've been saying for a while. These whole games felt like one big stunt. It was very woke from start to end, but I will say the big stunt at the end was pretty cool when actor Tom Cruise sky dived into the crowd.
Speaker 10: Kinsey, it was quite the climax. Tom Cruise is a great choice for this. He's one of Hollywood's most successful movie stars in one of the highest grossing actors of all times. His films have collectively earned over eleven billion dollars worldwide. And he's not just a celebrity here in the States. He is considered, you know, a super everywhere he goes. He's been nominated for three Academy Awards and he's won three Golden Globe Awards. So I just think that he's the perfect person for this. He's so committed to his stunt work. He's known for performing his own stunts. So how great was it to see him and for him to be the big finale.
Speaker 1: It was awesome of course, as well as they passed the baton on to La which you'll be hosting the next Games. It was perfect to have an icon like him there. I completely agree. Now, Kinsey hackers have put Britney Spears as fifteen million dollar mansion up for sale or what happened?
Speaker 10: Yeah, so last month Britney Spears her home popped up on this website listing other very expensive homes, and it looked like she was trying to unload this house for just under nine million dollars. But multiple sources with direct knowledge told TMZ, which is a local celebrity entertainment site here, that the whole thing was a hack and Brittany had no intention to sell her home. Britney's management team noticed the listing, which had a real real estate agent attached. They contacted that person and that agent said that they had no association with it whatsoever. So they don't know who's behind the listing or what the ultimate objective was, but it certainly did create a frenzy around Hollywood trying to determine where Britney was headed to next.
Speaker 1: Well, you just never know with her, I've got to say, though, do you? But it's kind of frightening that this is the world we live in where hackers just can do all sorts online. It is a frightening world. Now, let's pivot to the Royals, because Prince William has surprised Royal fans with a rugged new look. What's he done.
Speaker 10: Oh my, so this was probably my favorite Olympics moment aside from Reagan. I was all excited about Prince William's beard, and you saw a collective meltdown from the internet when this video. I saw it on Instagram, A lot of people saw it on social media, and I also wear it on TV. But Prince will it's a great, beautiful video of the Princess of Welles Catherine. Great to see her healthy, great to see that beautiful glow. But here comes hunky Prince William with the beard. This is the kind of content we are looking for. If you are not into sports and you are into royals, this was your Olympics climax.
Speaker 23: Okay, that's what you were looking for.
Speaker 1: I completely agree with you. One yes, lovely to see the princess looking healthy and well again. But Prince William looks quite tanned and quite handsome. I've got to say with that beard, I think that it should be a permanent fixture for the Prince. Not that they would it's probably not part of their dress code, but I completely agree. Kindzie. I thought he looked fantastic in that video. Now let's talk about Prince Harry now, because he is being encouraged to apologize for his past cocaine use, which he's been quite vocal about ahead of he and wife Megan's upcoming trip to Columbia, where, of course, Kinsey drug related crime is roth.
Speaker 23: Isn't this wild?
Speaker 10: I mean, it's kind of it sounds kind of petty if you you know, I just if you're glancing at it quickly. But according to the Daily Beast, a friend of Prince Williams said Harry admitted to doing coke in his book. His trip to Columbia should include an admission that the country has been destroyed by narco terrorists servicing wealthy drug users in the West, and he should stand up and apologize for his own participation in that disgusting trade. That would be a helpful intervention. I think this is just a sly dig at Prince Harry, you know, the friend of Prince Williams trying to remind the world that Prince Harry just like so glowingly remembered illicit drug use in his Bookspare.
Speaker 1: Yeah, You're probably right. It's probably just more of a reminder. I just think it's funny. It keeps coming up, and they keep also saying if Donald Trump's reelected, then you never know, they might the port Harry and Meghan to the UK for his past drug use. It's funny that it keeps coming up now, Kinsey. Questions are being raised about Megan, who once branded herself as the ultimate feminist, yet she has just finished filming a cookery show to sell herself as a beacon of inspiration and attainability. Sounds sickening to me. But who exactly does Megan want to be? Well?
Speaker 23: Do you know, I don't know if you remember this.
Speaker 10: Perhaps you do, because we've had this story shoved down our throats a million times. But Megan has constantly talked about how she wrote as a young girl executives at Procter and Gamble asking them to change the commercial for a dish soap the gloves are Yeah, it was a dish soap. The commercial said the gloves are coming off, women are fighting greasy pots and pans with ivory clear, and Meghan asked them to change it to people everywhere, so that women wouldn't just be so we just wouldn't assume women are in the kitchen, right, And she tells the story so much. I mean, I know the commercial word for word.
Speaker 23: Now.
Speaker 10: There was also Megan taking the stance during her Royal days, the Time's Up movement about how women should be treated equally when it came to the workplace financially, and then we found out that at Archwell, the one female in leadership at Archwell was earning less than half of what the highest paid mail at Archwell earned. So I do think people are saying, what happened to your feminist message?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 10: You're telling us that women shouldn't be assumed are in the kitchen, you know, working on greasy pots and pans. Yet now you're promoting a Netflix show where you're in the kitchen working with greasy pots and pans.
Speaker 23: It's mixed messaging. It's a little you know. I don't know.
Speaker 10: I just I think that a lot of people are sitting back going Do you guys have a clear vision of what your ultimate objectives are?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think that they have any idea. I think it's just whatever the flivor of the month is, whatever they can get publicity. Kimsey before We Let You Go. A salon owner claims people broke into her business to use the bathroom during a Kamala Harris fundraiser and says that a Secret Service officer covered a camera outside of Salem with tape. What's happened here?
Speaker 10: Yes, Allegedly, her salon was right behind Kamala's event and somebody broke into her.
Speaker 23: They put duct tape over the camera.
Speaker 10: At least four people came in and used the bathroom, and when they left, they didn't even.
Speaker 23: Lock the place back up again.
Speaker 10: The Secret Service calling and apologizing to the owner, admitting that their behavior was unacceptable.
Speaker 23: But to the public, they're not admitting it.
Speaker 10: I just think that this is frightening, that this is this type of stuff that's happening here in the States.
Speaker 1: And just truly bizarre as well. Kinsey Schofield, great to chat with you. Thank you so much for joining us on the show. Well that's it for me. Up next is Newsnight. Good Night,