Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne, Jason Lauren, start your morning the right way.
Speaker 2: Be great, good day.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Lauren. You're one hundred.
Speaker 1: Well, good morning everybody.
Speaker 2: Weening Wednesday, good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning, last morning, clean, good morning morning, Oh.
Speaker 2: My gosh clean? Does it go day?
Speaker 1: Today's day?
Speaker 3: It's go day.
Speaker 2: It's Friday, go to Paris.
Speaker 1: Day, Tuesday, go days off till pats.
Speaker 2: No, it's going to Paris day. Yes, we lose our Clinty. We don't lose him.
Speaker 3: Well no, no, no, I'll be still jumping in and out of the show throughout it.
Speaker 2: I don't get to physically see you.
Speaker 1: Have you packed one thing for Patty?
Speaker 3: Jace, I've packed something to Parry.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's talk about this a little later because I've got some good advice for you for packing for this trip as a seasoned professional when it comes to packing.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've got the washing machine on right now. Okay, that's last minute dot com.
Speaker 1: Are you packing the clothes.
Speaker 2: Horse, I've been in that situation.
Speaker 3: Maybe wet when they're packed.
Speaker 2: And as long as the things that are in the washer are things that can go in the dryer, because you know, chunks winter I'll tell you what to go to bed. That's a dryer job.
Speaker 1: You know. My favorite thing to do was if if Lu and I went on holidays in like Thailand. This is pre kids, right, and you go traveling around Thailand and stuff, you knoww that have the little laundromats and yes, they clean your clothes for like two bucks, and then they'd pack it in like a plastic bag.
Speaker 2: We did that in Greace.
Speaker 1: Oh and it looked like you were bloody a drug mule. But close you open your suitcase. It was all just plastic bags everywhere.
Speaker 2: It smells beautiful and it's like ten bucks to get the whole thing done. And then we often do that on like the second last day of holidays, and then you come home with a clean suitcase. Well see something washed, it's clean. And then you don't have to come home from your holiday stressed.
Speaker 1: Oh you come home, you put the T shirt on, It goes from a T shirt to a midway.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They shrink a lot of things. There's a lot of shrinking. Actually, you know what Paul did. Paul was like said to them, he hates things shrinking. So he was like there were things that could go on the dryer and things that couldn't and then we picked up the things and they'd put them all in a bag wet, and then we hung them out on our beautiful hotel in Greece, which looked so beautiful. And then you saw l balcony and it looked like a laundry mat hanging from the roof, and I was like, Paul, this is so embarrassing. We look like we're in a time marketplace and we're selling all your fake Ralf Laurent shirts. He's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: It's better than using that still a little stretchy string that goes across the bathtub. Oh yeah, mate, I've slipped in the bathtub and almost nicked myself on that thing before.
Speaker 2: But have you ever tried to do laundry in a hotel. You know, they've got the little bags and they can do it in the hotel. That mistake only once, and then you get the bill back and they charge you like seven dollars little pair of undies, and you get the bill and you're like, okay, well there goes the rest of the holiday budget.
Speaker 1: This close, this close chat is triggering for me because we're still rearranging the new house, working out. You know where stuff stored.
Speaker 2: Have you got a walk in wardrobe at then you house?
Speaker 1: We sort of do, but it's very small. So lou has moved my stuff.
Speaker 2: Into the spare room.
Speaker 3: No, the laundry.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh that seems unfair. Oh that's in the laundry.
Speaker 1: And then I'm like looking for my socks this morning, and I noticed she's actually packed them in my shorts.
Speaker 3: You've got to sock with you and handy later on.
Speaker 2: I've got a bad idea. Every time you go to put a pair of pants on, the matching socks are in the pocket.
Speaker 1: Another rearrangement today when I get home, you need some room in that walk in I'm not getting dressed in the laundry, Like.
Speaker 2: Come on, she just fully expecting you to get up every morning and get dressed.
Speaker 3: That's where the dog sleeps. Are you going to work to try?
Speaker 1: Hey guys, we have a massive show coming up today. We're going to be catching up with one of our victorian athletes just before they jump a plane to Paris. There, I say, one of the fastest men in Melbourne will be joining us after seven o'clock this morning.
Speaker 2: I am finding it very amusing that Clint is leaving for his preparation before the athletes leave for their preparation for the Paris Olympics.
Speaker 3: I'm atoned, almost olympian.
Speaker 1: Also sorry loss. Yes, I was just going to say, with Clinton going to Paris, I mentioned yesterday if there is something that you need to get to someone in Paris, or if you have a friend or loved one in Paris and you need something brought back, Clint is happy to be the courier. I shall vetters thirteen twenty fourteen is our number.
Speaker 3: You got any family friends in Paris? You haven't seen that you need to get saying.
Speaker 1: To wait lots of river. Last year, last time Clint traveled, he was at the World Cup. And we've got a friend of ours and owns a coffee shop and whereabout to be for the World Cup? What the World Cup?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Remember and you were asked to bring back a watch.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right?
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: Right? The coffee shop?
Speaker 4: It was it was like was it a fole x or.
Speaker 1: We're not sure? It just seemed dodgy. It goes what hoteling you about made of mine? Will rock up with the roles you wear it and bring it back, bring it back. I wear it through cus.
Speaker 2: You got to wear it because they try and stingy for the tax.
Speaker 3: No wearables here do it? No? I didn't either.
Speaker 2: The watch said it was confiscated and kept.
Speaker 1: It packed with God only knows what.
Speaker 2: No, it's a small smallage.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: So look like an episode of Travel Guards.
Speaker 1: I was thinking bort A security Clint wouldn't last one hour in jail. You are way too pretty, my friend. No, I don't feel like a sheller today. I'm fine morning everyone. This is nov cloudy today, tops ten. She's going to be chilly.
Speaker 2: That is cold.
Speaker 1: No, I's a thirteen. My bad.
Speaker 2: You're not very quid with the weather, are you? Honestly do you think it's something that you're ever going to get better at. We're just going to read the wrong temperature every day for the rest of our lives.
Speaker 1: Consistency is my key.
Speaker 3: So that's good. You don't want to rattle the listener exactly.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say some crazy temp and have them go, well, is he right now? You know?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That was a story of my life as a weather girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Make sure you move your kids parties inside today, Melbourne, it is going to pour with rain. And then it ended up being twenty three and sunny.
Speaker 1: Sorry about it, Hey, coming up later on this morning. We are paying your bills at Nova. We know it is a crazy time at the moment, so make sure you register your bills by the Nova player app or at novfm dot com dot au.
Speaker 3: Is it too early to talk pick up lines? Never? Too early? Is it?
Speaker 2: I need some people in the club doing it now.
Speaker 1: Can I just check your jumper? Can I have a look at the label on your jumper? I just want to see if it's made in heaven? Oh?
Speaker 2: That is repulsive and people are still wheeling that out.
Speaker 1: It's a big thing at school at the moment. The boys came home saying.
Speaker 3: It, I don't mind that one jays. Have you held onto that phra year?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, don't ever ever ever do it.
Speaker 3: That's a goodie.
Speaker 1: You'll be surprised. It's never worked.
Speaker 3: Well, there can be. There's often a gulf between a good pickup line and a really really corny one. But the good news is this morning that psychologists have now revealed that pickup lines with the highest success rate Basically.
Speaker 2: Can I just interrupt for one second? Chicks don't like pick up lines? Like, just be funny and quirky, don't.
Speaker 1: Roll with like a gag if it maybe you just haven't heard a good one.
Speaker 2: Maybe I've been on this planet for a long time.
Speaker 3: So what they've done is they've basically nailed and approached where you have success almost always so okay, like and as Laurence saying, many people choose comedy or maybe subtle sexy statements when speaking to a stranger. Some studies have found that being direct, being honest is the best strategy. So scrap the humor, scrap the corn.
Speaker 2: Just scrap the corn. But although girls do like like humor is a big part of like flirting and what attracts women to men, I would say it doesn't mean you have to be like stand up comedy humor. You can't like subtle humor.
Speaker 1: Blokes can't win sixty seconds ago you were drop the humor, We don't.
Speaker 2: Drop the corny pickup lines like don't walk up to someone and pretend to Jerry Seinfeld deliver.
Speaker 1: But according to this bloody scientist, he's saying, walk up and say let's get nude and that's gonna work.
Speaker 3: Oh well, do you play soccer?
Speaker 1: No, because you're a keeper not bad, not bad that you have a classic.
Speaker 3: No, don't, don't empower him.
Speaker 2: The thumb them would happen.
Speaker 1: The Thumber executive producer, and let me set the scene, all right, thumb, maybe you're in a bar, all right, Lawrence at the Lawrence at the bar.
Speaker 2: One vodka soda?
Speaker 4: Thanks? Are you from Tennessee? You're the only tenn I see.
Speaker 3: I don't hate that one.
Speaker 2: From South but you know you should have let me. You should have let me respond, no, no, I'm not from Tennessee and then delivered the singer it's too much, the joke and the punchline only one.
Speaker 1: And what you're here? Can you pay for this? Come on?
Speaker 3: Sid? Yes? What about? Do you like Raisins?
Speaker 2: I love Raisins? Was I supposed to say?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: How do you feel about a date?
Speaker 2: Not bad? Come on, Jay? Sure you got something?
Speaker 1: The only one I've got? The mate in heaven.
Speaker 2: Out there in Melbourne. Our listeners would have some absolute zingers.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you all. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: Let's sometimes the worst they are, the better they are.
Speaker 1: Let's role play this morning. Yeah thirteen we need.
Speaker 3: To yeah, yeah, yeah, that was so awkward.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty fourteen. Hang on thirteen twenty four ten, we will put Lauren in the bar. All right, well, yes, we're back in the bar. Thirteen twenty four ten. Give us a ring. Roll out a pickup line on Lauren. I like this, okay, I forget to laugh for a little bit of a flirt back. Then you'll walk away with the price. I've got two hundred dollars. Cogan vouchers up for grabs. Cogan dot com helps you get what you want for less Cogan dot com. Now that is clicking awesome.
Speaker 3: Where did you do some of your best single work? Lan? What bar? What bar are we in this morning?
Speaker 2: We are in I don't think it's open anymore, but we're in Boutique. We're at Boutique, the.
Speaker 3: One the Lazy Susan No, no, no, twenty century.
Speaker 2: I didn't do my best work there.
Speaker 1: Well, the great thing is there. If the bloody pickup line doesn't work, you wait for the rotating dance for to come out again.
Speaker 2: On Yeah, it's Friday night. It's eighties night at Boutique. That's where I am. That's where I am mentally.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten. Roll out a pickup line on Lass get a laugh for a flirt back when your self a prize? Guys, anyone up for hitting the club?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: I am take a bit of boutique.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what lunch is?
Speaker 5: And room?
Speaker 2: It's a room or loss? Is room still going?
Speaker 3: And I think it is? I think it turned a little bit swingery.
Speaker 2: Oh what's a big fan of what's.
Speaker 1: The address of that? Thirteen twenty four to ten. We're talking pick up lines this morning. Give us a ring. We're role playing. Lauren's in the bar. Roll out you pick up line. If you get a smile or laugh for a flirt back, you walk away with the prize.
Speaker 2: Do we get a bit of small talk first? Or is it straight into it?
Speaker 1: Well, why don't you ask John? Who's walking up to you at the bar?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, I'm Lauren.
Speaker 1: I'm John.
Speaker 2: Hey John, Now, i I'm great John. How's yourn?
Speaker 1: It's good? It's been really good.
Speaker 2: Yours not bad? John. I'm just going to order a drink. Actually, you're boring me, John, John.
Speaker 3: I think John was about the John situation.
Speaker 1: What's the pick up line?
Speaker 3: John?
Speaker 6: I was going to ask, did you just come out of the oven? Because you're looking hot?
Speaker 2: John, I'm I'm engaged to be married John Lauren Phillips last scene with John. Anyone's got to don't try that one again.
Speaker 3: Let's give Frank.
Speaker 2: Boys and girls, don't try that one in the club.
Speaker 1: Guess what she's all yours and she's not the bar. She's on a plane. You might want to walk up to your fellow passenger. You're on.
Speaker 7: Hell, Lauren?
Speaker 2: Oh Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 8: My name is Frank.
Speaker 2: Frank.
Speaker 6: I'll just get straight into it. Is that a mirror in your pocket?
Speaker 7: Because I can see myself in your pants.
Speaker 2: John on an aeroplane, Somebody get the air marshall that I'm gonna need to change seats.
Speaker 3: Frank, John, Frank gets a voucher.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, Frank turned it on a cog voucher.
Speaker 9: Beautiful.
Speaker 2: I get to choose, surely, I get to choose. He would get tasted and he would be like taken off by the idef.
Speaker 1: That's why I said he can use it when he gets parole.
Speaker 2: Okay, anyone else?
Speaker 1: Yes, I guess what here we got? You've run into Mark in the eighties bar.
Speaker 2: Oh Yeah, I love this song?
Speaker 7: Hello, Hi, Mark, how are you?
Speaker 2: I've never been better? Mark? I love this song. I'm in the bar. I am living.
Speaker 3: That's the way.
Speaker 2: It's great. It's just been a hoot.
Speaker 10: Marks.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 7: It feels like a bit of a museum because you're you're quite a piece of art.
Speaker 2: He stumbled. He stumbled on this.
Speaker 1: I know you. You've got to be confident Mark being.
Speaker 2: A museum because you are quite the piece of art.
Speaker 1: You know what, at least it's not sleazy.
Speaker 2: No no, he asked. How my night was? Yeah, yeah, good chat Mark, you.
Speaker 1: Know what a piece of art. I'm going to give you a double to the Melbourne Storm.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 1: You can get your tickets to a Storm game today via ticket Romance a Storm. I'll load you up a double. Oh guys, sorry, we're.
Speaker 2: Going back this game. Can we play again?
Speaker 1: Well, we have to go back to the club.
Speaker 2: Questions are still open.
Speaker 1: Brad from back as March just rocked up.
Speaker 2: Get a Brad going. I'm great, Brad. How's your night? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Not too bad.
Speaker 6: I lost my little spirit, don't matter if you'd be able to help me.
Speaker 2: You've lost your watch, little spoon? Oh where do you want to look for your little spoon?
Speaker 7: If your car, that's all right.
Speaker 6: I'm also looking for a fork, A fork?
Speaker 2: No, you can't see any forwks around summer? Is that the end of it? Did I miss the joke? I was I supposed to say, wait, go back, go back, go back, and he wanted to I was supposed to say, I could be you big. That didn't.
Speaker 1: Should we go back to the eighties?
Speaker 2: We go for a bite to eat, We go back to the eighties?
Speaker 1: Clus Liam's there to wrap us up.
Speaker 2: Liam, Am, No, don't worry about him. It's just your Melam.
Speaker 3: Do you like animal You're like.
Speaker 2: I love animals? Do I like whales? Prefer dolphins? But I don't mind the odd whale.
Speaker 1: I was just because I'm going to hump back at my house.
Speaker 3: Liam.
Speaker 1: Have you ever used that in your life?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Gotcha?
Speaker 2: You've never actually used it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't no, don't.
Speaker 3: Actually Liam gets a price as well, Liam something.
Speaker 2: I liked his delivery though, Yeah, he nailed the delivery. I sat on that one for a while.
Speaker 1: Better say a family pasted good Bible. But enough to let you in. Now, how about a fifty dollars Bailey Nelson about you? That's coming your way.
Speaker 2: He's saying he needs glasses because he said I was a hottie.
Speaker 1: You believe it. Yep, you believe it. Bally Nelson is shaking up the way you get glasses with friendly optometrists and Australian design frames at fair prices.
Speaker 2: Is the spoon and fork guy the only one that didn't win something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, are very uncleant. It gets airborne today. He pads never been more already were.
Speaker 3: Washing machine. I can hear it from here.
Speaker 1: A question, yes, question, I'll ask you later. It's a favored.
Speaker 2: Oh what is it?
Speaker 3: What depends in the favor?
Speaker 2: You can't do that. You can't taste this.
Speaker 3: So you can't give me a little taste test?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, what what? What theme?
Speaker 1: What's it's to do with your car?
Speaker 3: It's already been lended.
Speaker 2: Oh what are you doing it? Meeting the car while you're away?
Speaker 3: Dough blend blended, loaned load.
Speaker 1: We got.
Speaker 3: The journalist.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I couldn't tell it.
Speaker 3: Six it's already been blended.
Speaker 1: Who's who's taking the brother.
Speaker 3: In laws and take the car, the sports car?
Speaker 1: And then you and then your sister's moving into the house, isn't she a little bit o?
Speaker 2: Dog sitting is very important. Someone needs to dog sit cap.
Speaker 1: Things.
Speaker 2: The love of your life is pet but speaking of love of your life, I want to know Melbourne because we've all been there. Anyone in a relationship. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. What has your partner made you go to or made you sit through? Like for me, it's on Saturdays. I have to sit through the races every Saturday, not just at one track, multiple tracks. Paul loves horse racing and he would drag me all around the world to watch it if he coulsh But there is an AFL player who's been put in well, not a compromising position, but a tricky position. It's Jack Buckley from the GWS Clint. He has to decide between playing for his beloved Giants or I know what I'd pick going to Paris to watch his girlfriends Celeste compete in the Olympics. She's a hurdler. And he was saying, I'd go to the twenty. I'd skip the.
Speaker 3: Footy just straight point'd you go?
Speaker 2: They I'd skip so iy enough to hear that song.
Speaker 3: It's his job.
Speaker 1: He's got to do his job.
Speaker 2: Oh, no, one really ca very.
Speaker 3: Well this year. They could be playing fine a young.
Speaker 2: Player, but I'm sure she probably goes and watches him play every week, and now she's got her chance to have him in the stands at the Olympics, which is once every four years, and for a lot of athletes it's actually once in a lifetime.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I mean is she going to win?
Speaker 1: Go?
Speaker 2: Well, are the Giants going to win the Grand Final?
Speaker 1: Well, there's a chance this year.
Speaker 2: Well, she's got a chance to.
Speaker 3: Well, he should go, he must go.
Speaker 1: Just watch it on the telly.
Speaker 2: No, it's not the same. It's not the same as being they're good on him. So it hasn't been confirmed yet, but there is strong speculation that he will be bidding Melbourne farewell and saying aboge to Paris to watch his girlfriends.
Speaker 3: The only one I know there's a d player, Ed Langdon, who a few weeks ago duck over to Europe because his sister was getting married.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you can't be missing your sister's wedding, although she could have changed. She could have if she wanted to. And then the lest can't choose the Olympics date.
Speaker 3: There's the old baby dilemma.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is it a dilemma? Though I don't think it's a dilemma. You just go to the birth of your baby. Regardless of if you're a footy game or not.
Speaker 3: I would.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I've been there for all three. When you've seen one.
Speaker 2: It's not true you nearly missed one because you're eating a sausage roll in the Cafe Cabrini.
Speaker 3: It's a good point, that is true.
Speaker 1: So you want to know on thirteen twenty four to ten, what did your partner make you watch or go to.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's making him go or watch. I think he wants to because he sounds like a lovely boy.
Speaker 1: Do you know one of our producers used to date someone who was into the ballet?
Speaker 2: Oh, dance concerts are the worst.
Speaker 3: Must be a refined producer.
Speaker 1: What is it? It's the thumb executive producer.
Speaker 2: Was she in like the Australian ballet thumb or was she like a local hip hop dancer?
Speaker 4: This was really average amateur ballet.
Speaker 2: And did you have to sit through the concerts where it goes from three year olds to mature age dances?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: And they all have three dances each so it's jazz tap.
Speaker 2: Oh no thanks, And you have to watch the whole dance school, the whole school, and it goes for like six hours. I had to go and watch my friend in one of those ones and it was just excruciate, binoculous.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: No, but we start at the back, and you know what, there should be an age cutoff for people to do amateur ballet, and it should be about ten owe twenty one.
Speaker 1: Goodness, yeah, I'm sorry, it's not amateur. At twenty one, you've either you made it or twenty one. In the leota thirteen twenty four. Ten is our number, all right. As a partner, there's things you just have to do. What if you had to go to, whether it's a partner's Christmas party or something like that, or something you've had to watch In return, I I was just going to say, I've got two hundred and fifty dollars QT or rooftop voucher up for grabs. You can check out the snow globe on the rooftop of QT. That is a gray bar up there as well.
Speaker 2: It's awesome. I didn't dine out there. Not that long ago. Paul tried to make me sit through the air show is in aviation.
Speaker 1: I'd love to go to the air show.
Speaker 2: No, what, No, I've never.
Speaker 1: Really understood why people pay couldn't you just stand on the other side of the fence and look up.
Speaker 2: I don't know they do commentary or something. Sit on that Yeah over mate, No thanks.
Speaker 1: That is heaving every year they do it. The traffic to Geelong to go the air show is crazy.
Speaker 2: No thank you?
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten. What have you had to watch or go to? Because your partner made ya? A GWS player is set to hang up the boots and head overseas to watch his hurdling partner compete at the Big O thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: The Olympics is what his refricted.
Speaker 1: For legal rethinks. I don't want to be soud.
Speaker 2: No, we can say Olympics until the Olympic.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So heading over for the Olympics aka the Big Big What is your partner made you watch or go to? Let's go to Joe and Geelong. Good a, Joey.
Speaker 2: Morning, Joe? Hi?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 1: We're good?
Speaker 5: I bought my husband a season ticket to the opera, knowing he didn't like the opera, but because I liked it, I knew we'd have to come with me.
Speaker 1: Right, you guys go together?
Speaker 2: How many times did you go?
Speaker 5: We are still together and we went I think it was about five or six times. But you really liked the bar at interval?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: Can you read stay at the bar at interview?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good, cool? Good cool?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 5: Sorry, what was that?
Speaker 2: Did he sometimes stay at the bar at interval and never return?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 5: I dragged him back in.
Speaker 1: Joe, can you give us a dramatized reenactment of how he reacted when he opened the tickets?
Speaker 5: It was pretty much a blank fake really nothing.
Speaker 1: Let's go to your old stomping ground, Glen Waverley. Get a Karen.
Speaker 8: Hi, how are you going?
Speaker 1: We are good?
Speaker 2: What is it, Karen? Is it you or your partner that has to sit through something?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 11: No, he made me sit through something.
Speaker 8: I'm a calling with supporter and it's a me to a Carlton game in the cheer squad.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, were you wearing your merch?
Speaker 13: Oh no, they would kill me.
Speaker 2: They would have killed you. But did you have to wear Carlton merch? No? No, no, no, you refuse.
Speaker 3: No, Clint.
Speaker 1: Clint booked our flights for gather around and he made me sit on the Carlton cheer squad plane, which was exciting. I woke up to some sort of phantom batgirl standing over me. They're mascot You thought you were dreaming? Like at fourteen thousand feet does not belong?
Speaker 2: And face paint, plenty of face paint.
Speaker 3: They Stephen morning, Stevie, your partner, what did he make you go to?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 5: She made me go to make up to torial class at Mecca and I.
Speaker 6: Was like, what holding brushes?
Speaker 2: Oh? Did you did you learn how to do her makeup?
Speaker 7: I learned how to pass some brushes, argue.
Speaker 2: The like the sou chef Eisen.
Speaker 1: Why would you drag your partner?
Speaker 3: What'st important?
Speaker 2: Maybe her friend was supposed to go and they pulled out. Is that what happened?
Speaker 1: Makeup to toylent Mecca? Oh god, Lou tried to drag me to one of those paint and sip Knights.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, our old work made me go to a couple of them. Oh that's right, pinful.
Speaker 1: The old work or the paint and Sip Knight, It's got Stacey on thirteen twenty four ten, Stacey, what did you drag someone to?
Speaker 8: My partner?
Speaker 3: Did?
Speaker 8: I'm a massive F one fan and this year he decided that was when we were going to Ballarat to watch the Bulldogs at the stadium, and so I had to go gold panting and everything with the kids. And then the game instead of watching, did.
Speaker 1: You dress up?
Speaker 2: Made you go to Sovereign Hill?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I was not overly impressed. And then add felt to the roads. My best friends getting married next year on.
Speaker 2: The gosh, throw the tally Inali in on the formula Sovereign Hill. What an experience, What.
Speaker 1: An experience I've never done?
Speaker 2: Haven't you must go? And you must get the day photos?
Speaker 3: We must go with him?
Speaker 2: Should we get one of the olden day photos?
Speaker 3: We absolutely should.
Speaker 11: Do.
Speaker 3: You know the activities you can do up there? You started the gold panning. You go bowling. They've got old school bowling. What do you mean, No, like wooden bowling, wooden bowls, wooden bowl.
Speaker 2: They've got the Yeah, snow for school snowing you go to school?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my eight year old one of the gold panning and I'm like, it seems like it's maras.
Speaker 2: He'd be so disappointed though, that he'd only get little gold flakes. He'd want to nuggeting.
Speaker 1: Honey, yeah, chicken, get a kate. How are you hello?
Speaker 7: I'm well, how are you?
Speaker 1: We're good? What happened. What did you have to do on your honeymoon?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, my partner made me go fishing on our honeymoon, and.
Speaker 2: I fishing is not a honeymoon activity, although not for that is the time when it's like, well, we are married now, and so you have to lean into the things. I like to lean into the things.
Speaker 3: You did? You did you land a big fish?
Speaker 7: A little one?
Speaker 3: Is that what you call him?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 2: It's gross? And then you catch well, first of all, the baiting part of fishing is just it doesn't scream romance putting it on the hook. And then when you catch something, you have to remember sea fishing.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I just got it, vie, and I just remember the cap and going. You'll be right, mate. We head back in six hours.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and she's an all day activity. Thanks.
Speaker 1: I was tempted to just jump in the ocean and pray for the rescue chopper.
Speaker 2: Guys, Paul has been doing this thing to me, which he thinks is so amusing and it makes me really angry. And I've since worked out I'm not the only person that's having this happen to them, So I noticed him doing it far more regularly when we're on holidays, and okay, let me set the scene. We're lying by the pool and the waiter comes past and says, can I get you guys a drink? And Paul would say, oh, yep, oh, I'm lying down, not paying attention, but sort of paying attention. Females are always sort of paying attention. And Paul say, yeah, could I have a beer and peanutcolata for my friend?
Speaker 1: Good choice friend, not Beyonce for my friend?
Speaker 2: And I would sit up and go wait till they'd left, and go, did you just call me your friend? And he laughs. He'd laugh every time, and I'm like, I'm not your friend, I'm the fiance. The time, I was like, that's funny. The next time, we'll be out for dinner. Yep, I'm gonna have a beer and a glass of rose for my friend. And I was like for my friend. And then I'd awkwardly be like, oh, I'm not we're not friends, I'm his fiancee.
Speaker 1: Oh no, And then.
Speaker 2: He'd be like you sound crazy. Stop it, and I'm like, why are you calling me your friend? And He's been doing it non stop just to irritate me, and I have since found out that this is a thing that is happening on TikTok and you introduce your partner or you're on the phone to someone and you say, oh, I'm just in the car with my friend, and you watch them react and everyone loses their mind over it. I think we've got some examples on TikTok.
Speaker 3: Sure, what's up?
Speaker 4: Nothing much, I'm just chilling with my friend right now.
Speaker 2: What are you talking to?
Speaker 11: Nobody?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I can be there in like twenty minutes if that's fine, I'll just leave my friend here.
Speaker 3: I'm not your friends, I'm the girl friend.
Speaker 2: Did you just call me your friend? Who are you talking to? Just call me your friend?
Speaker 7: If you were talking to your dad, you would have said no.
Speaker 1: Brand he's getting and you would use my name, was like.
Speaker 3: Who are talking to? You know?
Speaker 1: The funny thing that's strong. That's also exactly how Lauren would have sounded at the Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Every time he'd be like, I'd be lying down so I'm half asleep, and I would sit up right instantly. But did you just say my my friend? He made don't don't do it?
Speaker 3: Pause, learned about.
Speaker 2: Please do it, please do it.
Speaker 1: I will do it today.
Speaker 2: But also, who knew Paul knew about TikTok trains.
Speaker 1: Because I've I've just started doing your trick that you taught me when Lou and I are in the car. Brother, No, No, not that, not the hot Tom.
Speaker 2: You've just started doing.
Speaker 1: When you're in the when you're in the car and a friend calls and you have to answer and speaker and your partner's in the car. I've been doing Lauren's trick where I'm like Glen and then that way me saying your full name. You know that much time to say?
Speaker 2: My friend told me that who's a guy, And I told you that that's what he does. You went and said it on the radio and I copped it from him and all of his mates. The code's being broken, Jason.
Speaker 3: Sorry, doesn't work anymore. So now what do you do?
Speaker 2: Did you say? Sorry? Dale?
Speaker 3: Dale?
Speaker 1: Sorry Jesus sorry Dale. I'll tell you what I am definitely going to do.
Speaker 2: That you please try the friend thing reverse, because I don't think blokes care, but women.
Speaker 1: Well, friend, you're exactly right.
Speaker 2: If I filled Paul with the reaction to my going this is my friend, Paul, he'd be like, what's her brother? He wouldn't get at all one.
Speaker 1: I'm the friend. I've got one foot out of this relationship. There is a light on the horizon. Hey, Clint's here in the newsroom. Clinton, you head to Paris later today for the Olympics and be on the plane with our next guest.
Speaker 9: The road to becoming an Olympian is tough and one our next guest knows a lot about. He's a Melbourne boy who was previously in the Hawthorn.
Speaker 3: Footy Club Youth Academy.
Speaker 9: He ranked first in the world in twenty twenty for the under eighteen hundred and ten meters hurdles. He won gold at the twenty twenty four Oceania Athletics Championships in Fiji. He is the third all time fastest Australian hurdler and he'll be representing Australia at the Paris Olympics.
Speaker 1: Please welcome to the show, TAYLORB.
Speaker 12: Willis, Hey, talib morning, Good morning.
Speaker 3: It's quite a resume.
Speaker 10: Yeah huh, yeah, it's skyrocketed in the last year.
Speaker 3: What are you?
Speaker 10: I'm twenty one.
Speaker 3: I hate it chieving young people.
Speaker 1: I hate young successful people. Click.
Speaker 2: So what were we all doing at twenty one?
Speaker 1: We were smoking down seven eleven pups.
Speaker 2: I am, hey, TAYLORB. I mean at twenty one, you're still such a young man. How old were you when you decided this was your dream to go to the Olympics and to be in a pick hurdler.
Speaker 14: Yeah, ever since I was a little kid. Honestly, probably ten years old.
Speaker 3: What are you packing in your suitcase? We asked Harry Garside this same question, and he had some rogue things he's taking with him, just things that make him feel like he's at home. Yeah.
Speaker 14: I've got a good luck toy I've had for probably five years. It's like this little mini mouse. She's a bit dirty. She's been everywhere. She's been Fiji, Canada, every state in Australia, she's been everywhere, every everywhere our trouble. I put her up and then she just gives blessings in the room. It's a bit weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your lucky charm.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is my lucky m I'll tell you, I'll tell you what It'll be weird. You gotta share rooms over there. When the flatmate walks in and sees the bloody mickey mouse sitting on the legend might be a bit do you know?
Speaker 2: Do you know who your roommate is yet.
Speaker 14: No, I do not, which I'm excited for that because this is my first big international comp so whoever it is, I'll probably get along with him. So hopefully it's like someone like Peter ball Side something like that.
Speaker 3: And what's competition's finished? Hopefully you know you're gonna have a medal around the neck? Are you allowed to stay on? You had to indulge in some Paris activities, go out to the clubs.
Speaker 14: I definitely wanted to do that all seasons. Been just bed at ten thirty, locked.
Speaker 3: In everything that same same.
Speaker 2: Paris before.
Speaker 10: No, it is my first time going to Europe, so I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so cool. Hey, I'm not sure if the rule is still in play, but I remember many years ago chatting with Stephanie Rice when she brought back all the medals in the swimming and the rule was if you won gold or silver, I think it was you got to guarantee business class.
Speaker 3: Playing a way back?
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, you get a middle when you're down the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get a medal, you get upgraded. Have you heard about this?
Speaker 10: I haven't heard about this.
Speaker 14: Maybe they think I'm not in contention, but no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: You'd only find out afterwards. But that's motivation, isn't it Just a little bit fast.
Speaker 1: I would love to see you on the podium with gold around your neck. And the one thing you chant.
Speaker 2: Is also, can you not guarantee that Jason, you might have made that up?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, very excited many years ago.
Speaker 3: Well, Taylor bowlby in Paris. So how about where you hit the town once you finish.
Speaker 2: Don't roll your eyes only if you have a turn at the hurdles. First you have to put running short.
Speaker 1: I have seen him jump many of those velvet ropes to get into a nightclub. Hey, Taylor, good on you mate. This is a dream come true for you at twenty one, young Melbourne kid, you know, going to the Olympics. It's such an awesome story.
Speaker 10: I appreciate that, Taylor.
Speaker 2: Is anyone going with you? Did you take your mom or anyone in your family? Or are you just over there on your own?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 14: So I've got my coach Kyle Vandicutt. Here's Australian record. Hold, I've got John Stevenson, who's my mentor.
Speaker 2: He'll be in the clubs after the run definitely.
Speaker 14: And then yeah, my physio as well. Sam Lezi's I got my whole team there and then I'm bringing my partner because she's been a massive support this whole season. And then she's really close to my sister so she would.
Speaker 2: Come as well, where's mum going to watch from?
Speaker 14: Yeah, so because my mum's a single parent, she has to take my little brother and he actually has autism, so she has to kind of support him. So yeah, we really wanted her there, but we're trying to think what's the actual smart option because it's obviously going to be packed there and.
Speaker 1: Busy a lot for him.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it'd be a lot for him.
Speaker 14: So she may be just supporting from home, which is okay. She's in spirit everything, but I'll still have family members and my partner.
Speaker 1: Made I have no doubt you will hear your mum.
Speaker 10: I definitely will. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine being a parent watching your twenty one year old child at the Olympics kind amazing. She must be so proud.
Speaker 1: Of you, mate, I'm proud when the kids put their own seat belt on in the car, imagine seeing what was the moment like when you told you mum, I'm in Ah.
Speaker 14: She cried and it was crazy because she's she's heard me since I was a little kid saying I want to be here, I want to be olymp I want to be there, and she's had to sacrifice so much to get me here. Like I remember training, things like that, I'd be thirty minutes late to get to the car.
Speaker 10: Everyone's going, I'm like, trust the process. There's a reason why I'm always late. I'm recovering things like that.
Speaker 14: And yeah, she's dedicated like her whole life to benefiting all of our kids. So with me making it here, it's like a little bit of a like a thank you, you know.
Speaker 2: She sounds like an amazing man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a great kid. Mate, we wish you the best over there.
Speaker 10: I appreciate that's I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Cheering you all the way.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: And when you've got John Stephanson and klinstant Away in your corner, possibly possibly right to get step On as well, let's get him on listening right.
Speaker 1: Now, I got my boy is going to come back.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 10: Thanks for coming him, mate, I was thank you.
Speaker 1: A couple of weeks ago. Was you and I got in big trouble? Yeah? We did, we did.
Speaker 2: We were now significant others.
Speaker 1: We were talking to Clint about his lifestyle and what it's like being single.
Speaker 2: You were telling us all the pros of the situation. Yeah, and it was all the good things.
Speaker 1: It was just supposed to be like a general passing comment. However, I think.
Speaker 2: You got a bit carried away with the chat, Jackson.
Speaker 3: It was a hint of jealousy.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, how dare you? It was not just me. I've got audio proof. Haven't listened to how passionate Lauren was about the subject. When you like, just go, I'm ready to leave the house now, yeah, you just wait for anyone, but you just walk out. You don't have to go like no one's going. Hang I'm not going to get the dog's okay, hang on, hang on, I can't find my phone. Have you seen my phone?
Speaker 3: You don't. You just leave, it'll be two minutes.
Speaker 1: You don't have any of that. You just get in the carne the So.
Speaker 2: What about when it at night time, at about four o'clock or five o'clock. You don't have to say to anyone what do you want for dinner tonight? And then spend two hours, oh no, not agreeing on anything. You just order and cook and go to the shops and pick up whatever you want.
Speaker 3: You know what I also do, Well, I'll put the TV on and I watch whatever I like that afternoon slot before the news.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me there's no one in your house that says I've got to take this call. Can you turn that down?
Speaker 3: Nobody?
Speaker 1: Oh that's living Amanda in Port Melbourne. What's good about being single?
Speaker 5: Well, my favorite thing is that on Christmas Day, when everyone else is annoyed that they have to go to their in laws, I guess to either rest or go out for drink.
Speaker 6: Differends, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, you don't have in laws.
Speaker 1: You only have to do half the day.
Speaker 2: You only have to do with your family.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's just the one Chris Kringle for us.
Speaker 1: Hello, Anna and Langmarren.
Speaker 2: What do you love about being single?
Speaker 8: There's no animosity or resentment from one partner, not picking up their weight kind of around the hand, so you know that you've got to do all the chores, so it doesn't really matter.
Speaker 1: Hang, and so are you saying the conversation wouldn't have any patronizing tone in the house. Hello, Bella and Marty.
Speaker 15: I just don't have to do anything for anyone else. And when I get home after teaching four year olds all day, I can just not talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh that's good.
Speaker 1: Hang on, so you're telling me this is the big one for me.
Speaker 16: You don't have to hear about someone's day.
Speaker 15: I really don't. And you and Lee I closed the door. I walk in and it's silent and it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: So I got in big trouble for the in laws comment.
Speaker 1: All.
Speaker 2: What was awesome was when our production team also posted that on the internet, so my in laws, who don't live in Melbourne got to say it twice and got seat on the internet. But I actually love no, because I love my in laws very much. They're awesome, fun. We love. That's over compensating and being in a relationship. Clip means you get two Christmases. Christmas with your family and Christmas with the in laws. I like where you're going double the presents.
Speaker 3: What are you gonna try and make me jealous?
Speaker 1: H yah, today we're gonna flip it thirteen or twenty fourteen? Melbourne. What's good about being in a relationship?
Speaker 2: I've got a good one. Well, can I just quickly say Saturday and no it's not your turn. Saturday and Sunday mornings, my Paul brings me a coffee in bed, and I lie in bed and I drink it and I haven't even had to step one foot out of my bed or out of our bedroom.
Speaker 1: It's coming. It's like you're sleeping with your breath. Strop.
Speaker 2: It's like room service.
Speaker 3: But that's not good for him thirteen.
Speaker 2: Twenty two sides every story clip. He likes doing that for me. He loves it. There's absolutely no protest. When I wake him up and say can you go and get me a coffee?
Speaker 1: Dough probably likes you. Probably with a barista.
Speaker 2: He loves it. And he tap dances all the way down to the coffee shop and all the way back.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty fourteen. What's good about being in a relationship? Here's one for you. Yeah, when you go out, there's a fifty fifty chance you're going to get free transport home, either you're driving or they're driving. You know how you're taking in turns fifty harshair, you get a free ride home.
Speaker 11: Yep.
Speaker 2: And also on your birthday you generally get at least one big ticket item. Yes, because your family is they give up on you. Yes, just send your text.
Speaker 1: These days there's always one ticket item.
Speaker 2: You get a big ticket item.
Speaker 3: Tell you what I what I'd like every now and then a partner head.
Speaker 2: Scratch head, just a little bit about having.
Speaker 3: It exactly, just a little just a little cuddle, yeah, rather.
Speaker 1: Than someone going do you want to go another fifteen minutes? Because that's going to be extra.
Speaker 3: But the issue there is it like sometimes the cuddle you get you get yourself into a really uncomfortable position. It's not that comfortable, like so there's okay, clean, there's good and bad points here.
Speaker 1: It's weird when the pillow doesn't talk back. Hey thirteen twenty four ten, we've highlighted the joys of being single today. What about being in a relationship, Well, we get calls. We'll hit on the other side of this. Jojo Leave Get Out. Remember that show MTV Cribs Because Jojo was like fourteen when she went big with Leave. They did a MTV Cribs on Jojo. But it was her childhood bedroom at her parents' house.
Speaker 3: She would have been young, yes, So I was like, hey, course, welcome to my crib.
Speaker 1: This is Mama Dad's house, this is my bedroom. I was like, all right, let's just get to again.
Speaker 2: Cute. She's real grown up now, Jojo.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clintcy from the newsroom as well. You're listening to Nov. One hundred. It's like when you see Bendyman with a kid, I'm like, I'm old.
Speaker 3: Or Nicki Webbs, when did that happen? Yeah, Nicky Webster's like, it feels like.
Speaker 1: Yesterday she was out from Jesus thirties? Isn't she she got three kids?
Speaker 2: I made that up. I just feel like she might she's got children. I think she's got a dance school with Like, that doesn't mean she has three children.
Speaker 3: Marie Webster, she was born in eighty seven. She's now thirty seven.
Speaker 2: Thirty seven, Okay, I was born in eighty seven. It's not that old.
Speaker 3: Well no, but she was always a little you know.
Speaker 1: It feels like yesterday she was hanging hanging on the Serien children.
Speaker 2: Because she was age as me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So when I was watching that and I was like, look at this small child. I also was a small child.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Okay.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten, we are talking about what's the best thing about being in a relationship. Let's go to great name. We're good. What's the best thing about being in a relationship?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 6: We Well, the best thing for me is that the wife's great head massages which make me fall asleep. Really well, she's she's gp so free.
Speaker 1: Doctor, oh.
Speaker 3: Skill, yeah, she able to write you scripts? Mate?
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh no, I've tried, but no, no, no good, no good.
Speaker 1: You need to get out of that relationship, mate.
Speaker 2: But she gives him good head scratches.
Speaker 1: Everyone got my hand, went for that dump up and quickly didn't it?
Speaker 2: If there is something nice about getting your head patted as you fall asleep, though, if anyone.
Speaker 1: Else, if I've had a big night out, I'll lay on the couch and get the kids to do it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we can do that enough. What's a good thing about having a child?
Speaker 1: That next week?
Speaker 3: Vanessa? Good morning, morning? Hell are we? Why do you love being in a relationship?
Speaker 13: So it's July. It's freezing in Melbourne, and you know, you go out for dinner and you're probably home by ten pm because you're in a relationship. And then you look at all those people lining up for a bar or a nightclub, freezing cold, right, and they might want to go and get lucky and pick up and you don't have to do any of that.
Speaker 8: You can go hard.
Speaker 2: You don't have to do any groundwork.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good. There's no groundwork. I mean, it doesn't mean you're going to close, but there's no groundwork.
Speaker 2: No. You actually, you know what else is good?
Speaker 1: You're fast forwarding to that moment on the dance floor when the lights come on it's just one person left and you.
Speaker 2: Put the to say do you want to go home together? Because you have no choice. You're just going to always have a choice in the same house. No, you always have a choice.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 2: What I think what's good about being in a relationship for me is that I've never, never, ever, ever, once since I've dated Paul have I put petrol in my car? He just does it.
Speaker 1: You drive an electric we've got I don't think you should be putting petrol in it.
Speaker 2: You know what, I've never ever charged the car either. He just plugs it in. I don't know why. It's just a good thing about being in a relation.
Speaker 1: Can you untie Paul so he can say hello, wow.
Speaker 2: Katie getting me a coffee?
Speaker 3: What is it about a relationship. You love.
Speaker 5: So when I'm already in bed watching Netflix for the night and I want to drink or I want to dirt, my husband goes and gets.
Speaker 3: It for me.
Speaker 1: Oh so you're in the same relationship as Lauren.
Speaker 2: What a dreamboat? What a dreamboat?
Speaker 1: He's one for you. Yep, you got to you know times on your side, you've got a second mum looking after you, in the form of a mother in law.
Speaker 3: Let you do it?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, like in the form of a mother in law. You know what I mean. Like, you've got to set it's an appearance.
Speaker 3: So sometimes your mother and your mother and Laurie for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's got a Gabby. I'm thirteen, twenty fourteen, Gabby.
Speaker 3: Good selling it good morning.
Speaker 1: Good thing about being in a relationship.
Speaker 11: We've got a caravan and I don't drive. I don't tell her anything. So from the time we go away, whether the trips an hour or twenty hours, I can plug me your panes in, watch a movie, you do what I want. I'm on holiday the whole time. He drives the whole Okay.
Speaker 1: Down, Can I just point something out? Sorry, all the girls that have rung up have just said about their partners doing jobs for the servants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like so Paul always pays for our flights on holidays, so I give free holidays very much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all servance made and mine are in a mates.
Speaker 2: Min servants stuff. It's love, Jason, when you love you.
Speaker 3: One way love?
Speaker 1: Got good mates of mine, David.
Speaker 2: What would you you know?
Speaker 3: Well, do you know what?
Speaker 1: I'm very happy same sex relationship. Double the wardrobe.
Speaker 2: Oh oh that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Yes, yep, yep, good mates of ours, Row and Day. They'll be mixing up outfits all the time.
Speaker 2: They just got the one wardrobe. Oh my god, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll get to see a game. All right, let's go to the phones, trying offload some money this morning. Who are we playing with?
Speaker 3: Clinton fran Scene from Packingham. Good morning, Francine, good morning. Are you feeling smart?
Speaker 5: No, not at all.
Speaker 8: Basically, my son called while I was driving and he's throwing the phone at me.
Speaker 1: So I'm a little bit nervous, okay, shall be not too alert. And you're a little bit all over the shop. What do you do for a living?
Speaker 6: I'm a nurse.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's an issue, all right. Scene. Our first question would you like an easy question for fifty bucks, medium question for five hundred, or roll the dice and go for five k?
Speaker 13: Well, go five k?
Speaker 1: Yeah, five thousand dollars? All right, Francine. Rules are simple. Clint is going to give you a question. You will get three seconds to answer it.
Speaker 3: Now, Okay, Francine, I threw this question at Jace.
Speaker 2: Did he know it?
Speaker 1: Let's just say I was super close and.
Speaker 3: Like super close, super close.
Speaker 1: Francine, here comes your five thousand dollars question.
Speaker 3: The first successful human heart transplant was in what year?
Speaker 2: Three? Two one?
Speaker 11: Money?
Speaker 3: Ain't three nineteen eighty three, It's nineteen sixty seven.
Speaker 2: I would have guessed the fifty I.
Speaker 1: Said, nineteen sixty eight. You did, You've won off wow in South Africa, and you know what a nurse. I thought you might have known that. They didn't do that at nursing.
Speaker 3: Still business, Yeah, right, sixty seven?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, the donor was only twenty five, the patient was fifty three at the time.
Speaker 2: Did someone recently get a heart transplant from a pig or something?
Speaker 3: They tried it and it was unsuccessful?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I mentioned it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, neither.
Speaker 2: We won't be doing that again, or are we still trying trying that you guys organ donors. Yeah, yeah, I am.
Speaker 1: You're back on the pig ut.
Speaker 2: You calling me a pig.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 3: You know what place we didn't want to go.
Speaker 2: And so they're not doing the pig. They're not doing the pig organ doning and no.
Speaker 1: We're not doing the pig No. Okay, you know with the organ doners, right, there's still any license?
Speaker 3: Yes, I believe.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have to admit I haven't ticked the box just yet. Really I should do, shouldn't.
Speaker 2: I absolutely amazing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hundreds, Like what are you going to do with it? Then?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 1: That's it again. I don't know if on what you'll live.
Speaker 2: Or my heart pass the test?
Speaker 1: How did the patient wake up in a worse situation after the transplant than what they were like beforehand?
Speaker 3: It makes no sense, It doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Watched this lost Yes, two hours forty five minutes, so you have to be at the airport.
Speaker 3: Oh really he's having and oh my god, it is too because you've got to be there two hours early.
Speaker 2: Yes, have you still not packed?
Speaker 3: I packed something?
Speaker 1: No, tell her what you need? Tell her what you did this morning? Because Clint is going to Paris today for the Olympics. And what did you do this morning?
Speaker 3: Clint? I put a load of washing on.
Speaker 2: But have you got to leave in two hours?
Speaker 3: The dryer?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 2: Can someone bring it to my house and I'll put it in the dryer.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have time. He's got to be the airport in two hours and forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: You can't take work closing a suitcase. That's ridiculous, that'll be disgusting.
Speaker 3: Just while we're in.
Speaker 2: The did you get the packing cubes?
Speaker 3: I didn't get the pack.
Speaker 2: Changed your life.
Speaker 3: I can't find my wallet. What I can't find my wallet anywhere?
Speaker 1: Passport?
Speaker 2: You're going for a month? You know what passport is? Okay, that's fine. Cards? Are your cards on your phone?
Speaker 3: What if I need to get cash out of the bank?
Speaker 1: Have you you know what?
Speaker 2: You do need it for? When you check into a hotel, you have to give them a physical copy of your credit cards.
Speaker 1: Have you got the.
Speaker 3: Get on with the show because I need to get home.
Speaker 2: Hang, I don't know if you're joking.
Speaker 3: I don't know where my wallet is.
Speaker 2: Are you asking him if he's got one of those money belt you should in Paris.
Speaker 10: I'm going to go to big w Belt.
Speaker 2: Cleaned and you can.
Speaker 3: On the shops Resea with my tan colored money belt.
Speaker 2: Well, no id ever say it, because it's under your it's under your shoe, in his shirt.
Speaker 1: Take it ten bucks out of the nipple region.
Speaker 2: He's going to wear a money belt now that he's got a good rig on him. He just wants to lift up his shirt and show it off.
Speaker 1: He just wants to spend money.
Speaker 2: That's why he also washed all his closes.
Speaker 1: Guys, Let's head to the US, not Paris. We'll head to the US. America a miracle.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a bit happening in America.
Speaker 1: There is Trump. He has appeared. What did we think of the patch on the ear after the assassination attempt?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, of course he wore a patch on his ear. He got his ears shot in half.
Speaker 3: He's sure that he saw a doctor because that didn't look like a patch that a doctor would actually administer.
Speaker 2: No, you're definitely right. Clint, the former President of the States went to the Westfield Emergency Center and they just whacked it on there.
Speaker 3: I think he went to Medy Plus.
Speaker 1: I thought it was I mean if I got shot, I'd be milking that bloody sick day for a few weeks.
Speaker 2: I would have worn a bandon drama whole head, like football players when they get a tiny little cut on their head and they wrap the whole thing.
Speaker 3: What about the theater, So he's at the RNC convention, the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee. You have the walkout song?
Speaker 1: Rare work.
Speaker 2: Was sure as Donald Trump turned his hand slightly.
Speaker 8: Just enough to save his life to be the next president of the United States.
Speaker 2: Wow, I mean, the theatrics of it all.
Speaker 3: We have believe for so long the God will make some changes in this country.
Speaker 2: Wow, I mean, could you imagine any of our prime ministers in waiting walking out like that with the pump up music?
Speaker 1: Well, no, I mean, bloody what's his name?
Speaker 3: Kevin?
Speaker 1: Like he was at the UFC, Kevin O seven through his toys because they didn't have a hair dryer on the under jet. Remember that. What did he do when Kevin Rudd was in office? He was flying on our version of Air Force one, which is pretty much time and the Air Force didn't have a hair dryer on the plane, and he cracked the big time.
Speaker 2: He had on that plane.
Speaker 3: Kevin had a temper.
Speaker 1: Kevin did have a temper. Yeah, yeah, he cracked it.
Speaker 3: He was doing a pre recorded interview one day and he cracked him royal like, and they recorded it off air and then they played it back and he was exposed.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't even anger. It was like a child chopping a tantrum a hair dryer. No, no, no, it was over different.
Speaker 2: King Charles, remember when he didn't like the pen that he had to sign his coronation with him?
Speaker 1: Well, you try and get those sausage fingers around a bit.
Speaker 3: Also, want I did this on the news last night. There was I Love an anthem fail right yesterday at the US Major League Baseball home run derby, a four time Grammy winning country got up star spangled banner and this is what happened.
Speaker 1: Yet the bulls burst.
Speaker 3: Are you serious? Gets better?
Speaker 2: She's singing the words, she's speaking gibberish.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, meat loaf at the Grand Final. Wasn't that bad?
Speaker 2: Well, she's that's worse than Roseanne.
Speaker 3: She's we've got Roseanne.
Speaker 12: I think, oh yeah, yeah, so I'm even I'm not that bad.
Speaker 3: So ingrid Andress was her name now she's responded by saying, I'm not gonna bulsh at y'all. I was drunk last night.
Speaker 2: Is that what she said? She also, I mean she's not even singing the work.
Speaker 1: She's also and said, I'm checking myself into a facility today to get help.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not funny. Does she mean like a singing facility?
Speaker 1: It's the karaoke bar down at Crown, Like, is.
Speaker 2: She off to music school?
Speaker 3: She's louren. That's what she meant. The music facility.
Speaker 1: All right, we all need to.
Speaker 3: Go to help.
Speaker 2: You need some singing lessons.
Speaker 1: It is just gone twenty two past dates. Oh now minutes, it's going to be in the airport. Awkward, awkward.
Speaker 3: That's awkward.
Speaker 2: Things that are awkward that shouldn't be. I am the queen of things being awkward or making me feel uncomfortable. And the perfect example was during our holidays. It was just Paul and I. We'd had dinner and after dinner, I said, should we go and get a gelato? We're in Greece and Europe and I was like, let's go get a gelato, two flavors. Well, I'm not an idiot, So I got a waffle cone. Because, as far as I'm concerned, that is living, having a waffle cone, two flavors, just the two of us walking along and straight as way. As we walked out of the shop, we bumped into a couple that we knew, and I regretted the waffle cone when I was standing there as a thirty seven year old adult licking my eye screen which somehow seems acceptable around your partner but no one else, and I'm like, yeah, the holiday's been good, sure, yep. And then it was dripping, so I just had to keep licking my hand looking and I was like, why didn't I get a cup? It's time to grow up, Lauren, get the cup.
Speaker 1: She takes me as one of those people that would get the cone but have a spoon.
Speaker 3: No, no, yes, you were straight in not bad or just, but also just.
Speaker 2: The people who try too many flavors in the ice cream shop, like, come on, we're all waiting. That should be allowed one taster.
Speaker 1: Would you like a taste test? And I go, yeah, can I try the I'll try the raspberry and then you try.
Speaker 3: It and.
Speaker 1: Chocolate please?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they didn't make the ice cream. They're not offended, they just weren't there, It's okay to a different flight. Can I take you to the world of retail?
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 1: Try some stuff on the shop the other day. You'll never guess which one man country ray.
Speaker 2: Guess again.
Speaker 1: These people don't make the clothes. Why do I have to feel so awkward that I'm not buying it? So I'm in the change Why.
Speaker 2: Are you still trying things on a country road? You wear the same thing every.
Speaker 1: Day because one of their in their relaxed fit on a medium in their slim fip excel.
Speaker 2: So sad. How many sizes you have to go up in things?
Speaker 1: So sad? Lauren, so sad. And I'm in the change room and I'm like, well, this doesn't fit. This looks like it's painted on the And then you come out and they're like, you're going to grab those?
Speaker 2: And can you like it?
Speaker 1: Can you put that?
Speaker 3: Bad?
Speaker 1: Or even worse? When I walk up to the table and everything's beautifully folded and I pull a shirt up and I go no, And then you have to try and fold it.
Speaker 2: It's all in the wrist flick if you're going to try and fold it from my old retail days, And they go, don't worry, don't worry, we'll they do that.
Speaker 3: I look like a slob that Lauren, You're going to like this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I went to the premiere of Ned Brockman's documentary Run the other day, which wasational so long, about ninety minutes. The ninety minutes. On the way in, he was meeting and greeting people, all good red carpet photos. But they had one of those oversized Instagram frames.
Speaker 2: No, no, they've got to all be burnt to, all of them, and.
Speaker 3: You've got to pose with your head inside the frame. Came for me and all of a sudden someone was shoving my head in the frame and I couldn't escape it.
Speaker 1: On the holidays, we took the kids to the aquarium and they won't let you in until you're stand in front of that green screen. Now, pretender shark's coming at you.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm just here to see the whale or the juice whatever we've got in there.
Speaker 2: The only other awkward thing really happened on my holidays being in a restaurant, especially somebody haven't been before, and you say to the waiter what would you recommend? And then when you get it, you hate it and they come over and they go, oh, how is the chicken, Partha, and you're like, you haven't touched it.
Speaker 1: It's like I or again it'slight the ice cream. When they go what would you recommend? They go seafood pasta and you're like, great, I'll have the.
Speaker 3: Thanks you advice.
Speaker 1: Oh, hopefully Coxie is back for a big weekend of footy. Hey, how good is this guys? Thirteen twenty four to ten. If you would like to win a row at the football for you and your mates, it's going to be a different game every week and this week we are looking for North Melbourne fans the Blue baggers. That's right, North Melbourne v Carlton this week.
Speaker 2: The whole row of tickets you're telling me.
Speaker 1: Mate stadium this Sunday. Tickets are available online at AFL dot com dot au. It's always a great day out for the family.
Speaker 2: Tickets around.
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 3: What was that? Nothing? I shouldn't.
Speaker 2: The whole North Melbourne membership base could fit in one row.
Speaker 1: Melbourne have had some wins late, they have so.
Speaker 3: My nephew Leo will be listening and he's a big North Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Back in your box all right? The Ruins have done like the bags.
Speaker 2: The blue bag is yere on.
Speaker 3: They're talking premierships, but going.
Speaker 2: To the footy can be quite expensive. So there you go, go with your mates.
Speaker 1: Marvel's got the food stands, you know where you just walk out. You don't have to pull cash out like robbing the jewel.
Speaker 3: Text Loan and I during the week to brag about the fact that you're going very well in the herald Son footy tipping. You were first place.
Speaker 1: The first place that was before the weekend. The week a couple of shockers. I'll be honest. Look, let's go to the phones. Ashley. We're good as you.
Speaker 8: I'm great, thank you. I'm hoping I'm going.
Speaker 2: To the suit Well yeah, pardon, who do your barrack for? Who's your team for Collingwood?
Speaker 13: Myself, but the whole family goes for Carlton.
Speaker 8: But honestly, I'm keen for anything.
Speaker 1: Well, they're gonna love you because you have got yourself a row at Marvel this weekend. Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The reason we're doing a favorite family member.
Speaker 1: We thought, let's, you know, offload these tickets every week on a Wednesday to give you time to get you and your mates together for the forty so be listening every week to win a row at the footy. Here on over one hundred coming up next. We had a friend of ours over the other day, one of the mums from school.
Speaker 2: You know it was not Kirie, the one who flips the bird.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, I won't say her name.
Speaker 2: It's definitely not Carrie. I don't know you're talking about Jays. I only know one school mum that was the stitcher.
Speaker 1: Stop saying a name, morning, Carrie.
Speaker 2: Her name's Wendy. She didn't know that's your mother in law. That could be worse.
Speaker 1: Her name's Jennyscerningway, when Kyrie was around, she did something quite odd which really threw me, and I think people in Melbourne a guilty of it as well. We'll go there next.
Speaker 2: What's happened?
Speaker 1: You got three hours and thirteen minutes.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you need to be at the airport.
Speaker 2: To go an hour ago. You said he had two hours.
Speaker 1: I realized my maths was a little maths wrong.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we've got three hours before Clint has to go to Paris. How many things are in the suitcase?
Speaker 11: Umm?
Speaker 2: Have you done your toiletries?
Speaker 3: I put the I put the work polos in there last night. That was about it.
Speaker 2: Oh, you want to take your own uniforms, a.
Speaker 1: Pack of cardigan or something could be cold.
Speaker 2: You just said, do I need to take a jacket and you're going for a month, just take one light jacket.
Speaker 1: Also, you need to pack your carry on, like you need changes of clothes for.
Speaker 2: The carry on puffer. You're going to summer.
Speaker 3: What do you mean you need a change of clothes with a carry on.
Speaker 1: You want to change while you're in the air. So, yeah, I always carry on. You always take a bag on the plane to change mid air.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to.
Speaker 2: See I haven't no but he's flying up the point and so he'll get given pajamas. But I always travel with about four up fits always in my carry on, you know what I do, because luggage gets lost and then you get to the other side, you've got a bunch of stuff to it.
Speaker 1: I always wear nice clothes to the airport in the hope of getting upgraded, and when that doesn't happen, just getting up great every time. Then I change back to my shorts and shirt.
Speaker 3: After a shower.
Speaker 2: Hey, go wear things on a plane.
Speaker 1: Do not take the shoes off.
Speaker 3: Sorry, you look up.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you have to wear socks or shoes or those slippers if you're up the pointing end, which is wear clint.
Speaker 1: Anyway, the over the break we had, we're having people come around check out the new house. One of the moms from school, who you know lots, popped around.
Speaker 3: With her kids.
Speaker 2: She will remain unnamed.
Speaker 1: Let's call her Kiriy, and she's a bit of fun. She came around.
Speaker 2: She's a hurt.
Speaker 1: She is a hurt. She's like, you know what will pop in six hours?
Speaker 2: The thing where you're like, oh, like, we're not set up yet, Like, don't judge me. I hated people coming over until the house was fully set up.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, it's not going to stay like this. You know, we've still got things to arrive. The art's still coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to get cheers, I promise.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyway, she popped in and six hours later, you know, I was ordering in dinner and stuff, and it was starting to get dark because all the kids are in the pool, you know, because I got the pool heater go on. Then till the first.
Speaker 2: Floating around in the boiling water just bobbing around because Jasu's got the pool with fifty degrees anyway.
Speaker 1: Then the look of fear hit Carry's face, and I thought, what's wrong? Are we out of wine? That wasn't it.
Speaker 2: She forgot the kids are in the pool. No, she forgot she had kids.
Speaker 1: She forgot about the dog. She goes, Oh my god, the dog's at home in the dark. So she did dark fine. She then uploads the security cameras at home on her phone, and I hear her talking to the dog, Steak, Stash. She's giving instructions to the dog through the security camera.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Dogs that have more discipline than children, Jason.
Speaker 1: She goes, I call the dog all the time.
Speaker 3: I play it once more time, Stash. Can hear the chicken glasses and the ice in your lemon? Whatever that is?
Speaker 1: Apparently this is the thing people call and check in with their pets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I look at my security cameras.
Speaker 1: Do you talk to your pets? Uh?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: I used to. I used to have this thing. It was called a I can't remember what it was called, but it was like a speaker that also had treats in it, and if they did the right thing, you'd push a button on your fine a little.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, that is because I had made him on Johnno and Brisbane. He used to This was years ago, so he would skype the cat the cat, yeah, and apparently I remember one time he was at working.
Speaker 2: Work though they don't know well.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, you're trying to get the cat's attention to come over to the camera, and as he's going, the housekeeper just put her face down. He forgot the cleaner was there that day, and it scared the hell out of him.
Speaker 3: I do know what cats can fend for themselves for days.
Speaker 2: I reckon it would have scared the hell out of the housekeeper more than it scared the hell out of him. Here's what I would like to do and started hearing voices.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten if you call or intercom your pet, I would like you to give us a ring now and give us an example of how the conversation goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love when people talk dog on our show that thirteen twenty four little tend you mother, he lo youdle buppy looks hey lottle bobies, you want to breakfast? That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: I do it too.
Speaker 2: How do you talk to pet. You can tell he's not a dog guy. Look at the way he's like.
Speaker 1: No, I love dogs. I love dogs.
Speaker 3: And he's asleeping mother. Come on, come on, time to get up? Big stretch, beg strench, Come on, come on, get up, get up dinner?
Speaker 10: What about a shmacko?
Speaker 2: Who wants to treat?
Speaker 1: Who want to I just realized you guys talk nicer to your pets, and we talk to our kids.
Speaker 2: That's generally how it works.
Speaker 1: Make your bed, make your bed.
Speaker 2: I also walk into the house like this, I'm like, oh hell did hellumther hello, bobbies if you missed me? And then I'm like, hi, Paul, who.
Speaker 3: Did your kids a smacker?
Speaker 1: I really all right, don't give it a crack. I might buy that automatic is.
Speaker 2: A band for kids. You can't schmack our kids anymore.
Speaker 1: That automatic feeder that Lauren had. Yeah, thirteen twenty four ten, how do you speak to your pet? Give us a call? We are asking on thirteen twenty four ten, do you talk to your pets? A friend of ours was over during the week Kirie and stayed a little bit longer than expected, about six and a half hours over due, and she realized, oh god, that the dogs at home by itself. So she loaded off her phone and put a call in get on your bed, Sam, her partners A lucky.
Speaker 2: People's dogs are more disciplined than their children, Larren, What.
Speaker 3: If you need to discipline your animals? Your dogs? How do you speak to them?
Speaker 2: Just just changed the tone in listen.
Speaker 1: So Marla's just puoed on the floor again.
Speaker 2: No, she'd be more likely to jump up on the bench and eat the steak that were just how do you react?
Speaker 1: So she's eating the wag? You white kill it?
Speaker 3: Mama?
Speaker 2: What are you judge? In your bed? On your bed?
Speaker 3: It's that now.
Speaker 1: If Paul's in trouble, you for once the boy gets up on the bench and needs a steak.
Speaker 2: He gets a silent treatment. He has a respond well to the ton, He just gets a silent treatment.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten. How do you talk to your pets? We want to dramatize reenactment. Let's go to Rachel, Rachel, what pets are you got?
Speaker 2: Two dogs?
Speaker 11: Guys to Westys there.
Speaker 2: Come on, Rach, give us your best dog.
Speaker 9: Hi, Skelly Beery, Mamma's girl, Come on, steady belly.
Speaker 15: Love you Bebey Bear would Mamma's boy, baby, Mamma's boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: Do you ever that is this only in person? Or do you like call them on the security cameras or anything? No?
Speaker 11: I wish I could call them.
Speaker 2: I imagine that work would really like that. If like they could hear me in the office doing that, that wouldn't go down well, but I would love it. It's funny though, because we don't even question when we hear people talk like that. Like I hear my friends talk to their dogs all the time, and I'm like, yeah, they're talking dog.
Speaker 1: Julia or in Corefield talk dog to us, go.
Speaker 15: And devising you one of us?
Speaker 10: You love thank you boy?
Speaker 1: You want to.
Speaker 2: You gotta make it sound fun because then they get excited about having a bar.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea.
Speaker 2: You know what, when my dogs want to eat, I'm like, who wants dinner? And they come running and then I'm like, Paul, do you want dinner?
Speaker 1: Should I try? I'm going to tru should try that with the kids too.
Speaker 3: You should. Who wanted to get out of the you should try with Luke try it. Hey, it's morning Pete in Endeavor Hills. So what is it your mum, your mum the way your mom talks to your dog.
Speaker 7: Yes, but basically it's my mom's dog. She's got a camera similar to what Jace was saying, so it's one of the ones that can swing around so she can view it. And whenever it will be out for dinner or something like that, she'll talk to the dog and be.
Speaker 8: Like's all right, we'll be home soon, Get in your bed.
Speaker 1: She'll do that in the restaurant.
Speaker 7: No joke, any occasion.
Speaker 2: And he is a dog actually called Mutley, yes, like.
Speaker 1: From does does Muttley? Does Mutley talk back?
Speaker 3: Respond?
Speaker 7: Oh, I think it just gets some big confusions like where is she?
Speaker 2: Yeah, when they hear it and they can't say the person. Yeah, I tried. I came home from Europe a little earlier than Paul, my fiance, and I was trying to get him to FaceTime the dogs, and they just they don't get it. That just how dumb are you? Dog? He's inside the phone. Why can't you work that out? They're just not interested.
Speaker 1: Pets are Like I was sick of doing it during COVID. I'm not zooming anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm done with zoom zoom days are over.
Speaker 1: Baby, Caitlin and Frankston. Caitlyn, give us some dog.
Speaker 11: The bench now, or short haired pointers?
Speaker 1: So I know what.
Speaker 2: You're you know, the struggle of the like. My dogs almost turned itself into a giraffe's like sketched its neck so it can jump up and put its head in the sink to try and get whatever might be left in the sink.
Speaker 1: But Caitlin, what about, what about if they're being good, like good dogs?
Speaker 13: Well, I only usually told them off through their pet came right if.
Speaker 11: They're being naughty, right, But if they're being good.
Speaker 15: We'll be like money and Daddy will be back soon.
Speaker 2: Mummy and daddy. I don't say mummy and daddy to mine. I say who's a good girl.
Speaker 1: He's a good I love the authority in Caitlin's voice when you're in trouble. Do it again, Kate, they're in trouble.
Speaker 5: The bench, Maggie, drop the statue.
Speaker 1: Ut Oh that is it? Are getting out of here? Hey, guys, I need to apologize. I stuffed up the maths a bit earlier. It is acts actually one hour and fifty four minutes until Clinton has.
Speaker 3: To be at the airport.
Speaker 2: Our very own clean sun away is flying to Paris for the Olympics, and he's yet to pack a thing.
Speaker 1: In fact, he did his washing this morning, So all these clothes are.
Speaker 16: Wet pairs of Undy's jerk and one day, every day, take days we're to do?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, remember she almost put herself on the tan.
Speaker 2: No, it's one. Will you shower before you go out for dinner and put a fresh pair on then in the morning. But you're going to need to find a laundry mat nearby.
Speaker 3: I will miss you both immensely.
Speaker 2: How long are you away?
Speaker 3: For a way? For almost four weeks?
Speaker 1: He's still going on the air.
Speaker 3: I'm in transit for the next twenty four hours, but I will join you Friday morning.
Speaker 1: Please please be careful over there.
Speaker 3: I will okay, thank you?
Speaker 2: And what are you doing leaving me with Jason for a month?
Speaker 3: And I'll bring you back something nice?
Speaker 2: Please? You're going to go to the Moulin roof.
Speaker 1: Do you know what?
Speaker 3: I think? I should go to? The moree rouge? Am I allowed?
Speaker 2: Do you know any French words? Do you want to go to bed with me?
Speaker 1: I think he's just singing Lady marmaalade?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but isn't that what that means.
Speaker 3: I think it means, do you want to lie with me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Could you for one of those little padlocks on the bridge for me?
Speaker 3: Wonder over there?
Speaker 2: Have you got an air an air tag for your suitcase?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 3: I don't have clothes at the moment, So all right, he must go. I must go, Musco.
Speaker 1: I remember that you claim to We will see you tomorrow. Bye, bring us back a pace.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Lauren's Feeling Good Number one hundred Lauren on Socials,