Speaker 1: Jason on one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning and hal bit Friday morning.
Speaker 1: How are we all?
Speaker 3: We are good? Good morning, morning.
Speaker 1: Morning, Clinty morning. Clinty's got a new haircut.
Speaker 3: I know Clinton, Clint looks like he's twenty five.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you.
Speaker 1: It looks great.
Speaker 4: It shaved some years off, do you think yep?
Speaker 5: Now, I went today and I said, Justin, it's over to you.
Speaker 4: You can do whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Oh crap, what do you mean. I don't think you would have said that. It would have been within recent.
Speaker 4: I have audio's Justin.
Speaker 2: You recorded the phone, the conversation with him, but I.
Speaker 5: Know you wouldn't believe me. Anyway, he said, let's do a Now what what was it?
Speaker 4: What's it called?
Speaker 3: Jack Babe?
Speaker 2: No, it's just I believe it was the modern mullish.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's called the drop, the drrish, the drop fade.
Speaker 2: I think the.
Speaker 4: Modern bump fade one of those too. There's different versions.
Speaker 1: Give us, give us a word.
Speaker 3: Looks good? Looks good?
Speaker 2: Did they shave sharp at the back?
Speaker 3: They do the mirror behind your head?
Speaker 4: They did do the mirror.
Speaker 5: Now, I thought it might be too short on the sides, but apparently that's what Apparently that's what they do. In twenty odd years of TV reporting, I've had to have my haircut the same way every time. He is, imagine me getting into my sports car with this haircut, you know?
Speaker 6: Do you know I didn't need to imagine it because Clean picked me up and drove me.
Speaker 3: Really, that would have thought you stole.
Speaker 6: But came to my house with dinner last night and then he said I'll pick you up on the way through. No, I didn't start, stay, went home, came back this morning, picked me up.
Speaker 1: We drove in this it's a.
Speaker 2: Friend, that's all. I finally got anuber in this morning so I can take my car home.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Today is the day because the lovely forward gave me a wraptor? Yes, so I've left my car here for the last three weeks, so John the office.
Speaker 1: Manager, it's been more than.
Speaker 2: Four No way, really alright? What today is the day?
Speaker 1: I remember the day you got the raptor?
Speaker 4: Should we clap you out.
Speaker 3: Like the Apple store like I bought a Mac.
Speaker 4: We'll put a sheet over the car like you're getting in. Pull it off.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's my car, hey, guys, big day today?
Speaker 3: A ladder Gaga tickets v ip sto.
Speaker 2: That's right, we're going to get you in the corporate suite and we've got to double to go every hour.
Speaker 3: This hour you are listening out.
Speaker 2: For all right on me in a ladder, Gaga. We will play this before seven o'clock this morning when we do give us a ring and Gaga tickets are yours. I thought, you know what to kick things off today, let's get in the Christmas spirit.
Speaker 6: Oh oh oh, exact, we're going to play the Edge Sheer in Elton John first, I really just do that.
Speaker 1: Now we've got to play Mariah.
Speaker 2: I'm so s what a shiite look not at the start we wanted he said, to see when on this show and to send me you get Mariah. Yesterday was an absolute shock how many times we played Yester six.
Speaker 1: But there was like four and twenty minutes at one point.
Speaker 3: This is it, that's it today.
Speaker 2: No, my brother called me.
Speaker 6: And he goes, I was dropping Siena, my niece's daughter, goes, I was dropping her off, and you're playing Mariah Carey. And he was inside for like fifteen minutes and he said, I came back out and got in my car and you were still playing Mariah Carey and he guys.
Speaker 1: I thought you'd played the longest rendition ever. I was like, oh no, we did back to back to back to back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah that Waskay just stumbled and stumbled yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yes, that was a bad one. Today, different day.
Speaker 2: I mentioned earlier Gaga, tickets to Go and your chance to win your way to gon by a World. That's right, we are doing a takeover I've gone by World. It's happening next week on Friday. We are going to be live there. It's our final show. You just say thanks so listening.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is going to be fun. We want you to join us. I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Five days to go, okay, yeah.
Speaker 5: Five days next week is going to be a big week.
Speaker 1: Your kids on holidays next week.
Speaker 2: No, So we finished on the Friday and then they go back to school on the Monday and.
Speaker 1: Finish on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Half of Tuesday.
Speaker 5: I'll see it one and a half days off, Yes.
Speaker 1: On the holidays.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Don't You're going to go to like Sydney and.
Speaker 3: The missus might take a one or two of the boys.
Speaker 6: Last night, you got the mother in law down and you had Chris sorry, sorry, no, no, no, no, no, Christine over.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Christina Herne went over, Christina go to the mask.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, what are you talking me?
Speaker 4: She loves Jesus.
Speaker 2: That a mass. Yes, I'll dive into it a little bit later on. But I had my son's graduation last night of primary school.
Speaker 6: I said to Clinton the way in Jason's gonna be in a foul mood because he was texting me for about five o'clock being like.
Speaker 1: You don't believe how hot it is here. It's so hot in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can be honest at six o'clock, so no one's listening. Eight o'clock, I'll be like, what a.
Speaker 4: Glorious Plenty of people are listening, just not your family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give us the unfiltered version.
Speaker 2: The unfiltered version was I've seen hell. It's not a nice place. Oh sure, it was meant to be forty. It was like the car said thirty nine degrees yesterday, Well it wasn't.
Speaker 1: That's lying. The car always lies. It's never as hot as what the cart has.
Speaker 2: I think it was hotter and out of all the time to put on a collar shirt, I couldn't do it for it tight. No no, no, And I didn't even do long pants. I wan, I just can't. I'm doing you.
Speaker 1: To his graduation?
Speaker 5: Yeah and mass yeah, no, you had to be in long strike.
Speaker 3: I know I didn't too hot.
Speaker 1: What shorts did you wear?
Speaker 6: Not those linen ones you always?
Speaker 3: No, no, no dressy shorts. I want just a nice white sneaker.
Speaker 1: Right, And what were all the other dads wearing pants?
Speaker 2: Jokes on them? The guy in front of me was in a suit. I thought he was about to die.
Speaker 4: And was it the beautiful celebration of Christianity?
Speaker 2: So we all went to church? Now, I'm sorry, I reckon. Even even Jerusalem had air conditioning, like.
Speaker 1: They're not.
Speaker 3: Let's get a couple of splits, can you put on the Let's let's.
Speaker 2: Sell some artwork in the mannequin and put a couple of splits in. That's all I'm saying. Seriously, you don't you know like muld wine, I didn't definitely didn't have the wine with the bread.
Speaker 3: It was too hot for me. What's that?
Speaker 1: Where did you have dinner?
Speaker 3: Then we moved from there to the school hall.
Speaker 1: Was at school?
Speaker 3: Now that was great because and God love it.
Speaker 1: Now you were concerned. It was a dry dinner.
Speaker 2: One of the teas a dinner shut up. One of the teachers came up to me and she goes, hey, Jason had the blind shut in the hall since eight this morning in the air con pump just for you.
Speaker 4: But it's still hot.
Speaker 3: You're my favorite, thinking. No, no, the hall was beautiful.
Speaker 1: What was for dinner? I was on the maneuver.
Speaker 2: So we went in a buffet?
Speaker 1: Was it a buffette?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, we went into the school hall. It did resemble, you know, like in Back to the Future, the Under the Sea dance. It was just like a big round table.
Speaker 1: Is it not allocated seating?
Speaker 3: No, it was allocated seating, because that's.
Speaker 1: Hard when you walk into a function like that, like sit wherever you like?
Speaker 2: You big round tables were on a good table with some good families.
Speaker 1: Affet.
Speaker 3: No, it was a choice. There was the lamb, shoulder or school.
Speaker 1: They did a proper sit down plated.
Speaker 3: To at the people normally run the school shop.
Speaker 1: That's fair enough.
Speaker 4: The tug shop did the catering.
Speaker 5: Lamb sheks what theme?
Speaker 3: Shoulder? And then and then pasta What did you go with? I had a bit of both.
Speaker 1: I ticked both boxes on the floor.
Speaker 2: And some spuds and some broccolini and then chocolate moose of.
Speaker 1: The dessert with the kids there too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the kids were kids are running the buck and then at ate and so okay, and then at eight we had to we had to vacate the premises because then it rolls into a disco for the kids.
Speaker 1: Parents have kids there wine dinner.
Speaker 3: There was no wine dinner.
Speaker 2: It was there was a bottle of passion and pepsi on each.
Speaker 1: That's a bad option.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is pretty good. Like I said you in the text last night. Though even the Disciples got wine at their dinner.
Speaker 1: You didn't get wine.
Speaker 3: One of the one of their dads was like, I've got a couple of kids.
Speaker 1: But you know what, surely there are a few hip.
Speaker 2: I reckon there would have been.
Speaker 5: They didn't get chocolate morse in Jerusalem.
Speaker 2: No, they didn't quit they Yeah, they would have split systems.
Speaker 6: But I had a photo shoot at my house is to day and cheese, and I poured a glass by at two thirty thirty. It's thirty on a Thursday. We have one very cold, classive shod well.
Speaker 2: I would have wore a camel backpack underneath my linen shirt if on you.
Speaker 3: But no, it was a good night.
Speaker 1: Well done.
Speaker 6: Congratulations Philly, Yes, graduating grade six hues.
Speaker 2: I'm very proud of him. Good good Greek as well.
Speaker 1: Did you have to do some kind of presentation? What was the graduation song?
Speaker 2: I'pplay it for you, great cut white. It is just gone thirteen past six.
Speaker 6: He doesn't know, obviously, I do know left the building. Excuse me put a quick call into you want I.
Speaker 2: Know, I know there wasn't vitamin cremat anyway, I'm going to wait for you, lad.
Speaker 3: It's just got a quarter bus six.
Speaker 8: Don't snooze on specs Savor's health fund over which ends to seven thirty one, get thirty percent of all less options with any health fund conditions apply. Should have gone to Specsavors.
Speaker 1: Jason Lawrence. Jason Lawrence, you snooze still lose?
Speaker 2: Is the guy we're about to read out two names people that have registered on the Nova player app. The first one of these guys to call us back when a cheek five hundred dollars cash.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do it.
Speaker 6: The two names are Stephen from Mitcham and Nicole from Clyde. There you go, Nicole, Clyde Stephen and from Mitcham.
Speaker 1: If you are listening, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Call us now.
Speaker 2: Do not snooze on spec Savers Health Fund offer which ends December thirty. First get thirty percent off all ends options with any health fund conditions apply. Should have gone to Specsavers.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, someone's already called through, which I think is a matching phone number.
Speaker 4: Wildly successful with this.
Speaker 2: We have, haven't we Normally I've got to be prize picks just entering their details and we'd never hear from them again.
Speaker 1: What what's surprize It's not a very nice term.
Speaker 3: No, there are people that professionally enter contests and what do.
Speaker 2: They call price picks? They yeah, no, not these not these people listening like, there are people who professionally into contest.
Speaker 1: The magazines and magazines.
Speaker 3: Mate.
Speaker 2: Back when I started out in radio, there were people that were sitting in houses with like four phone lines. They're just ringing all different radio stations competition lines.
Speaker 1: Wow, amazing scenes. Hey, Nicole from Clyde North has called through. Good morning, good morning. I did not snooze and you did not lose this money's yours?
Speaker 2: Five and the bucks.
Speaker 3: Amazing, Thank you so much. Nice start to.
Speaker 1: Well what a great things happen on a Friday.
Speaker 9: It is, it's great, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Adam Early Nicole. What are you doing with your Friday morning?
Speaker 10: Oh it's actually my day off start for the weekend.
Speaker 6: Under those covers she sees in the day shopping at him, playing to the day or plan to go back to bed.
Speaker 2: He's probably that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, you're.
Speaker 1: Welcome on enjoy weekend.
Speaker 3: Cheeky and nice little way to start the week.
Speaker 4: Great weekend spendings.
Speaker 2: I got an over in this morning. The uber driver was saying, he is it was like his grand final. He's like a lot of festive parties. Tonight of course was an episode. Yeah oh yeah this weekend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the party that is that.
Speaker 5: You know you're going to need a lot of bottles of water in that little uber.
Speaker 2: And remember the old days, the mints and the water I've got.
Speaker 6: I've got parties on Wednesday night, Tuesday night, every night.
Speaker 2: I think I think we're going to O T T with the festive parties. Love a little Oh my god, I forgot. We've got outs coming Wednesday night.
Speaker 5: And it's themed as well, so you got your costume.
Speaker 3: It's I've got the chaps. It's country and western.
Speaker 5: You're going to wear chaps if you were chaps. Jeez, clear out the Dead's fort when.
Speaker 2: An electric put an electric ball could possibly go right exactly? Life from the Er on Thursday. Hey guys, Yes, Jay Gaga, she is playing tonight. She is here front page of the Herald this morning. She takes to the said.
Speaker 6: Harald, But Harold is very luck If you're not from Melbourne, you're called the Herald, right, it's the Herald Sun.
Speaker 1: It's that one word.
Speaker 3: I've got my tongue, so I'm just.
Speaker 6: Watching my don't blame me ulcer again every word everything he says wrong.
Speaker 1: This is the ulcer, the ulcers. Really, it's affecting. It's affective.
Speaker 2: Harold's fine for fun. Bit So coming up, lady, your chance to in the ip Diggings. We want to get inside the sweet when you play, Lady Gaga, hit the phones and ticket to yours well.
Speaker 5: Jason, Yes, Glen, it's not just music rocking Melbourne at the moment.
Speaker 3: Kendrick Lamar last night as well, and Somber.
Speaker 2: I was in church last night at my son's graduation. Got a text from one of the guys at work here saying do you want to come to Kendrick.
Speaker 1: I didn't need to go to Kendrick remarks I could hear it from my house.
Speaker 5: Now some form of fireworks display there.
Speaker 6: To Facebook page, they were saying music the noise was carrying because of the wind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, what happened? The wind carries the noise.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I've never heard it.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's amazing to read it right, or to take Kendrick head wind.
Speaker 6: No, the wind was carrying and do chi warm.
Speaker 5: It's also a big weekend of sport. Now there's two very very big spoiling that's happening right now here in Melbourne at the sand Belt down at Royal Melbourne you have the Australian Open.
Speaker 1: Of course, and then some of my friends going to.
Speaker 5: And then at the Gabba, the Gabbatoir have the Second Test.
Speaker 1: Now, Lauren, we were watching it last night.
Speaker 5: We were at one point hang on, wait, don't get too excited. You can choose what we talk about.
Speaker 3: You only get to talk about one.
Speaker 1: Do we go the golf as the golf started yet.
Speaker 2: Or the well, well, you have to wait golf for the cricket the golf or the cricket.
Speaker 4: Would you like box or box B.
Speaker 2: Neither, No, you have to pick one.
Speaker 3: Can't do a don key boat.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do cricket.
Speaker 6: Because more people spoke to me in my household yesterday about cricket than okay, all right, and the photographer it's.
Speaker 2: A photo, Lauren.
Speaker 1: We put the cricket on in the background.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, the cricket.
Speaker 6: And then last night the cricket was on my house and Clint was there, my friend Nick was there, Paul was there, and Clint goes, look at.
Speaker 1: This guy, He'll go out for a duck. And what happened?
Speaker 4: He Boddy went out for a duct in my room.
Speaker 6: I was in the laundry and I heard three boys squealing and I was like, what's happened?
Speaker 3: Can you bet on that? I see you cat?
Speaker 5: You probably can't now, Lauren, Lots happened in the cricket yesterday.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 4: Of course, he still follows Australia winning the first Test.
Speaker 5: In person two days yep. Quite extraordinary. When I when I say the name Mitchell, yes, what Stark? What does it elicit in you?
Speaker 1: He's the captain? He's not he should be he's the best batter.
Speaker 2: He's not.
Speaker 1: He's the best bowler.
Speaker 5: He is the best left armor in the world. Right now, Yes to Mexico.
Speaker 4: Now he opened proceedings and didn't he strike.
Speaker 5: I saw the start yet what happened?
Speaker 1: Someone went up very quickly in the English name.
Speaker 4: Yes, in fact they were two for five.
Speaker 2: Ye saw that edged taking a first start first over again.
Speaker 5: You can't keep him out of the game, chops and it's two and.
Speaker 1: Two for Stark, damaging.
Speaker 2: Blows right at the start.
Speaker 5: Of this second Test match in English, they're caught.
Speaker 2: In the headlights.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: It was around that point on the broadcast that I saw it's very hot in Brisbane and I saw them cut to some of the English supporters, fully grown adult men sitting there in the heat with face paint on, and I thought, do you think they regret that to do that in the heat when there I.
Speaker 3: Think Bigger regretted booking flights to come over. Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wow, well maybe maybe?
Speaker 6: Is it always Astraverse England in the ashes or are the other teams to get involved, like when India and Pakistan they don't.
Speaker 5: Play for the ashes. Australia and India play for the border Gaviscar Trophy. Oh yes, okay, but the Ashes is how the Ashes came about?
Speaker 6: Yes, they burn they I do know it was the team.
Speaker 1: They know it was the wicket that they put in the incinerator.
Speaker 3: Yeh, that's right.
Speaker 6: And they put it in a tiny little urn like the tiny school you've ever seen team And.
Speaker 4: The birthplace of the Ashes is here in Victoria, in Sunbury.
Speaker 5: There you go, There you go. Now, let's move on.
Speaker 4: Actually that stays in. Lords don't go anywhere, do they do?
Speaker 3: Replica?
Speaker 4: It's a replica.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: Josh Inglis was also red hot. What happened there?
Speaker 5: He plays for Australia.
Speaker 6: He took some a catch, good catch, he didn't he's a wicket keeper.
Speaker 4: He is a wicket keeper, but he wasn't wicket keeping.
Speaker 1: Oh well we weren't batting, so he didn't.
Speaker 5: Do you remember when we all erupted because there was a magical runout.
Speaker 1: Sent back problem here, brilliant English. The wicket keeper, no clubs, no worry, shrugs him down.
Speaker 2: That's the ones.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad I wasn't at your house last night.
Speaker 6: Well, actually I got in trouble because when the cricket was on I tried to put a YouTube on over the top and I streamed about about manifesting the supermoon and how were we were setting our intentions for a new year.
Speaker 1: There were like get it off, well.
Speaker 4: We had to the whole supermoon thing.
Speaker 6: We were supposed to put our name on a piece of paper and put it in salt water and leave it out overnight because.
Speaker 4: It was the most powerful supermoon.
Speaker 5: And the was again I was also quite interested in this, very interested in the supermotoon.
Speaker 6: Jesus Poul was like, I said, you're listening to this poor you need to manifest some things.
Speaker 1: So and he goes, I am not listening and not interesting.
Speaker 3: Oh I bet he was manifest something after that.
Speaker 1: The YouTube video went for twenty four months.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 4: Josh Inglis was born in England. How's that for a tidbit? But he plays for Australia.
Speaker 1: So is it can you you can pay for anyone?
Speaker 4: Well not really now he's the citizen. Anyway. It all ended with Joe Route, the captain. He's very good, isn't he.
Speaker 6: I did say Route is an unfortunate surname though yes I saw him pop up.
Speaker 5: He made lots of runs, Lauren, didn't he is he England.
Speaker 2: Or Jesus carry going back? Honus? The party cats? And doesn't he put his other and what wouldn't he?
Speaker 3: So it continues today?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, day two today.
Speaker 1: Well that concludes our sports report for the morning.
Speaker 4: Well done, Lauren.
Speaker 6: Now my dad said to me yesterday what he called me dad? Bobby Phillips got on the blogs about the golf.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we had our opportunity to talk to Gold.
Speaker 6: All I know is he said, I like Rory, Machaelroy, Mchaelroy, and he goes because all the others ran off and took the money, but Rory stayed with the establishment. Ah.
Speaker 2: Rory also was called on the news saying that wasn't his favorite golf course in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Did you see that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Just just quickly on the golf very quickly. An Australian leads away. His name is Elvis Smiley, smiling.
Speaker 6: Do you know he's the son of Brant Smiley, the DJ.
Speaker 2: There. She is Lady Gaga, she is in Melbourne, she plays tonight.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, this is Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga for Resent, It's gonna be Gaga.
Speaker 2: Here's the guy we don't just have tickets to the Lady Gaga. We have tickets to the V I P.
Speaker 3: Sweet. Now.
Speaker 5: We just sat in the phone room for that experience. We did three of us. We took on for the team. We took some calls, didn't we?
Speaker 3: Lauren?
Speaker 1: I did not take a single call. And I don't know how to answer.
Speaker 6: What our executive phone goes A can't be company calls. It's not working, it's not wearing us. Brodie, that phone's not plugged in.
Speaker 3: He's just sitting there with the whole phone in his hand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the phone next and he's the one that runs the shallow explains, Hello, phones aren't working, guys.
Speaker 3: So many calls.
Speaker 2: We can't answer.
Speaker 5: Them anyway, someone has got through?
Speaker 2: Who can we?
Speaker 3: Shall we.
Speaker 2: Go for this one?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 5: You reckon, We've got that one. Danny, Hi, how would you like to go to Lady Gaga in the suite?
Speaker 2: I would really love to hear the sweet?
Speaker 4: Guess what you're going?
Speaker 6: Tickets are yours? Grab a girlfriend and go on down sis.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, I will thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I've been listening for the last however long you've been doing this for so on the last day.
Speaker 6: Rats, Yes, we're giving them away every hour on the show today, so stay tuned.
Speaker 1: If you missed out, I'll tell you what Janny there yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you picked the right time to win. Last week was tickets. This week it's all about the VIP sweet.
Speaker 11: Experience, amazing, save the best killers, amazing, have.
Speaker 1: A wonderful night, Thank you so much, no.
Speaker 2: Worries and look like Bloe said, we've got more tickets to go every single hour. The next Gaga song you are listening out for Aberabra. When you're hear us play Abracadabra, it'll be sometime in the next sixty minutes. Can you give us a ring and tickets will be your was you know who else is here? And if I see her eat one more recod of pancake.
Speaker 6: On Instagram, Well she's not in Melbourn yet. You're talking about Oprah. You know what's weird. There was this like NRL reporter in Sydney rugby reporter Rugby League and he's like, I got the Oprah exclusive and he bounced her at as she got out of her car and bounced like that's what it's called when like you you're a reporter and you like wait at someone's door when they get.
Speaker 3: Out of my current affair outside and he.
Speaker 6: Was like this, why would you send the rugby league reporter? And he's like Danny Wild great bloke by the way, but he's like this, Hi, Oprah, I'm here for the Rugby League. Would you like to come to our opening game in Vegas?
Speaker 1: And she was like.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: She sort of looks right through him and she's like, yeah, yeah, I'd love to.
Speaker 4: That'd be great.
Speaker 1: She seems like she's a good sport though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's like one channel it's Channel nine really bothering her. Actually there's another Channel nine reported down there and she ended up buying him record a pancakes Polo's Channel nine seven.
Speaker 3: I'm going to the same cafe that she's me.
Speaker 1: Jackman told her to y where's she going to go? In Melbourne?
Speaker 6: She put a thing on her Instagram saying Jackman gave me instructions of where to go.
Speaker 1: Then she did the Bond Bronze. Should we do a hot girl laperon.
Speaker 5: Te No, No, we should tell We should tell Oprah that the wraps at the paper shop deli in.
Speaker 3: She's ever going to wear.
Speaker 1: And they open early.
Speaker 6: Come on down, everyone, get on Oprah's say, you know what, in Melbourne, you should go on paper Go on Jason Lawrence and go to the paper shop Deli iconic, great good cakes.
Speaker 4: See it tucking into one of those or the cheesecake.
Speaker 1: Yes, go on.
Speaker 3: When does she get here?
Speaker 6: I'm going to see her on Thursday night? Very expensive the tickets how much I got the medium one and they were like three hundred and something.
Speaker 3: To do a song.
Speaker 6: Some of them like one hundred dollars. It's something like four hundred and fifty. And I was like, Jesus, be very expecsive, But she'll be great.
Speaker 1: She's with the lady from Channel seven Mel Doyle.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: Will the cash cow be there?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah she was pre cash can. Yeah she was here, which makes you think we've seen the one in the costume.
Speaker 6: But I think now they've done the warm up in there'll be event like they'll be better mates by the time they get to Melbourne.
Speaker 3: He'll be well.
Speaker 2: Good morning, everybody working a Friday. A lot of people heading to the golf this weekend.
Speaker 6: A lot of people heading to the golf this weekend. A lot of people heading to Gaga this weekend. Yeah, a lot of people heading all over the place.
Speaker 4: It's going to do their festive shopping.
Speaker 2: Good weather today for the golf down in Sandy. However, tomorrow's showers, which isn't great. Right.
Speaker 1: Was it as windy down there yesterday as they predicted?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, the wind warnings question. Just the golf stop like the cricket in the rain. Not in the rain, no, shy. The only thing that stops golf is the lightning. Storm's lightning, very very frightening. Because they're holding a big metal metal.
Speaker 1: So they playing the rain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Does the caddy have to stand there with the umbrella.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not while they're playing the shot. They generally play the shot in the rain.
Speaker 2: Now, if you're sitting there like me, I was watching a bit yesterday and I'm like, look at these poor caddies.
Speaker 5: You were watching the golf just for a second, because you're playing golf at the moment you're inspired, and I'm look at.
Speaker 3: These caddies golf.
Speaker 6: He is sitting in the pub watching his Excuse me, and he calls that playing golf.
Speaker 3: I'm learning to play golf. We're doing lessons.
Speaker 1: You're not doing lessons.
Speaker 4: How many balls are here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I got a lesson on Saturday.
Speaker 2: How many balls a golf club?
Speaker 3: Two thirty?
Speaker 4: So you haven't hit a ball every Every Monday you come in.
Speaker 5: Here and say, oh, we had golf lessons at the week.
Speaker 1: He has not picked.
Speaker 4: You've not struck one ball.
Speaker 3: Saturdays the day he'll.
Speaker 6: Take one photo holding a golf club and send it to us and he'll never swing it ever.
Speaker 2: I will, I will.
Speaker 1: You've been saying this for months.
Speaker 3: I mean to give a couple and then we'll do eighteen.
Speaker 4: What's your club of choice? What's your favorite.
Speaker 6: Pitching Remember you're joining the ex golf remember his ex goulf team he joined Swingers Club.
Speaker 1: Did you ever play?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: I couldn't that night. Yeah no, honestly, I'm getting.
Speaker 1: Into go at it again.
Speaker 2: Clink.
Speaker 4: Good luck with the pitching wedge off the tea.
Speaker 2: What I was going to say is the caddies make a bit of coin, don't they get like a caddy?
Speaker 1: I could see you like, although Na, you wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Carry because the caddy has to advise them.
Speaker 1: Gilmore caddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Rory, Rory, I do a pitching wedge for this man.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you.
Speaker 4: Want anything from the tuck shop?
Speaker 3: Does the drinks can't come around at Royal Melbourne.
Speaker 1: The end of year is nice, that's what they say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's close.
Speaker 2: It's careful if we're talking festive Sember's fine.
Speaker 6: Twenty days you worried about twenty days now. An article has caught my attention in the newspaper. It's actually in the physical newspaper. Is it says pets to enjoy, you'll tie, splurge, you'll time. Australians are expected to spend more than one billion dollars on their beloved pets this festive season. Jesus pet owners are tipped to spend an average of eighty dollars on treats and toys for their four legged friends, with thirteen percent to fork out two hundred dollars or more. Peto, which is a brand who did the research. They say Peto that one in three pet owners admit they will spend more on their pets than some of their relatives this festive season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that doesn't surprise me. We've we've spoken before on this show about people that really look after their But one.
Speaker 8: Thing that I really like to do with my competitionals is that I like to stuck on his eyelash, and he actually likes that too.
Speaker 2: Cooler, your husband does some weird stuff.
Speaker 3: For the cat.
Speaker 8: We'll sit down and have our meal at night. If we're having something like steak, he'll allow one of our cats but sit on the table meant to him, not bear are, and he will chew up a little bit of steak and then give.
Speaker 1: It to the cat.
Speaker 3: That's all right.
Speaker 2: He chews it up, yeah, so the cat doesn't that's.
Speaker 3: And then spits it out and then gives it to the.
Speaker 1: Clint has to do for Pep because he had all these teeth.
Speaker 3: How many teeth do you have about?
Speaker 5: He had like sixteen out.
Speaker 1: So Clint pre choose all PEPs meat.
Speaker 2: But that's not as taking the pits, right, that's not as weird as I don't know what you think.
Speaker 6: He's sitting at home drawing up Pep's steak and then putting it in the babble.
Speaker 3: Sharing there sucking on her horses eyelashes, so he knows.
Speaker 4: That was not that was not that was not okay.
Speaker 2: No, I have hung the competition horse.
Speaker 4: I have hung PEPs festive stocking out.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Quint sent me a photo of this tree and I go I really like the stocking in the background with the poor print.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's got a dog down to have a very happy December him.
Speaker 3: Can we talk to the pet community this morning?
Speaker 1: A mad pet owner?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. I was going to avoid mad and go with do you spoil?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Mad's good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you spoil them, you're mad like me.
Speaker 4: I spoil.
Speaker 3: Are you a mad spoiling pet owner?
Speaker 1: Give us what do you do for your dog?
Speaker 5: Bit cray crayturn dragon.
Speaker 2: In Jason's case, I've got cocoa black festive hampers to go.
Speaker 4: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh my god, chocolate chocolate popcorn.
Speaker 1: Don't you're still talking about that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: I introduced Jason about two years ago and it took all the time because.
Speaker 3: It's very good.
Speaker 1: It's so.
Speaker 4: They did pretzels as well.
Speaker 6: Yes, I've never It's one dangerously close to my house, cocoa black, and I often swing past them.
Speaker 2: I don't mind that chocolate raspberry as well. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Are you a mad crazy pet owner? Give us call, let us know how you spoil them. We are talking pets this morning.
Speaker 1: Oil pets.
Speaker 6: There is an article that says many of us, in fact, more than half fifty seven percent, would rather spend money on our pets than somewhere relatives during the festive season. I quite like my rollo. I've got a good bunch.
Speaker 2: But I really love my pets.
Speaker 1: Love the dog os.
Speaker 3: Are you doing a sant photo?
Speaker 2: Pet?
Speaker 3: Should do?
Speaker 4: Shouldn't I?
Speaker 6: People do the dog I saw people at the mcg doing dog family sound of photos.
Speaker 2: Yea friend of mine was carrying their giant labrador in Westfield the other day.
Speaker 1: Oh, could you take.
Speaker 4: With their assistance dogs?
Speaker 3: Maybe no, no, no, I think some of them. Don't quote me on this.
Speaker 2: It's got hours or yeah, you can't just rock up at.
Speaker 3: South Lane and go home here with the dog?
Speaker 5: Sounds okay, Well I should take pets. Yeah photosage shop. Yeah, we could have a family pet. Pay the forty nine and get the magnet. Oh yeah, oh yeah, I'll get the hoodie as well.
Speaker 1: Did I print them on.
Speaker 4: Jay's Trust me you can get it printed on what.
Speaker 6: I believe it when I say it coming next week with you and Pep and Santa.
Speaker 3: And a skateboard. I want to print on a skateboard.
Speaker 1: Yeah you said anything?
Speaker 3: And pins I want toffee mug, I want to pep pin a pet pin?
Speaker 6: Yep, yeah, all right, Brae in Gelong, do you spoil your pets more than some of your family?
Speaker 12: Hey, guys, love the show. It's my husband Luke. He's got a friendly named Frankie. Frank but he cooks in his own piece every morning.
Speaker 6: With the shair.
Speaker 2: Does he cut the.
Speaker 3: Sorry, does he cut the crass off?
Speaker 1: No shares like they have a now bree these shoes. Does he cook you bread for two or just Frankie the dog?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I don't even get a look in.
Speaker 1: What came first? You or the dog.
Speaker 3: He's going to be there at the end of the day, the dog.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, hopefully both of them and they live happily ever.
Speaker 6: After, exactly right in Ascot Vale, good morning, good.
Speaker 10: Morning, you're mad. Yes, we took our pet beegle Ollie's to the park Height for a night for my birthday or did you smuggle it in?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 10: They have pet friendly rooms. They had like a little courtyard and everything.
Speaker 2: It was great. The w has that as well. You can ring ahead and they set up a doggy Yeah qt, I've seen it. It's like a full pet package at the w You can go there and they set up like a dog.
Speaker 1: Be everything to the w in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Really not where do you like?
Speaker 1: Where does the dogs?
Speaker 3: Where do they go for a Wii?
Speaker 10: They have a little courtyard set up outside for weez and poos and then they they have like a little dog bet that they feed up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very cute.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'd love to have a little hotel for the dogs.
Speaker 4: Chuck it into the pet hotel.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sometimes a pet hotel is more expensive than a normal hotel. Right, yeah, actually even daycare. I said to me, why don't we just get him a room at the overtime, pay the concyge fifty bucks to check in on the kids every four hours. It's cheaper than getting a babysitter.
Speaker 1: Not bad, not a bad idea.
Speaker 3: Don't if it's legal, but you know.
Speaker 6: Chris in Altona Meadows, Good morning, do you spoil your pet?
Speaker 9: Good morning guys, Big Fanny Show.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 9: Chris, mate, looks my dog that recently recently passed. My wife used to spaill him rotten. We had a black English staffy and he looked so so vicious when you look at him. But he was a big baby in a he'd see my wife putting mail polish on her fingers through the window, and he'd want to come inside. What would sit him by her lamp? Put no polish on his on his poor nails.
Speaker 6: They sat there and had manicures together.
Speaker 1: Did he have cucumbers on the eyes as well?
Speaker 9: He should have, because you're going buy thirty dollars a feed it to him while he's getting his paws done.
Speaker 3: Don't do that at the saloon, do that?
Speaker 1: No, not at my saloon.
Speaker 3: God, I'd go with you.
Speaker 1: It's the dog's name, Chris.
Speaker 9: His name was Jake.
Speaker 3: We should all paint one of our nails today for j crest in peace.
Speaker 2: Oh, jacib Jo.
Speaker 1: Being fed well, getting a manicure? I like it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Why did they do that? At the barber?
Speaker 9: Have a mega once the lead?
Speaker 3: Oh here you Chris, have a meat slicer and a beer fridge.
Speaker 1: A lot of places do now they've.
Speaker 2: Got beer fridges, meat slices. No, nothing wrong with the checrudery board. But yeah, sudden actually maybe not at the barber with the hair in the cheese. It is not the best of the scene. Well, good morning, everybody, welcoming Friday.
Speaker 1: Hello, tear Melbourne. We've done it.
Speaker 2: We've made it to Friday weekend. Big shout out to some kids around Melbourne who will be finishing up for.
Speaker 3: The year today.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was talking to I'm talking to some of the teachers last night at Felix's ely.
Speaker 4: Is that the private line that'd been the private schools? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Schatting with the teachers last night at Felix's graduation. I'm like, what's this Because my boys have one more week and then a Monday and then half a day Tuesday. And I'm like, what's with the half a day? Because we save up our days and use them in lou and then have like they have the teachers. Well that festive drinks in the second half of the day.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's fair enough. They deserve that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that margarita machine.
Speaker 6: They don't want to be taking it a day of leave for that. No, No, that's definitely work related exactly. They are stressed.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, music can be a powerful thing. You know. I can get you through breakups.
Speaker 1: It's got to make for many impact. Lady Gaga got me feel breaker.
Speaker 2: Really, you know, it can be it can remind you of celebrations, you know, there's certain songs that.
Speaker 3: You just hear and you like. It takes you straight back to.
Speaker 2: The moment in your life.
Speaker 4: Can kill loneliness, It can exactly yourself there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're no longer lonely. I know this artist would have that power for a lot of people. She is playing Marvel tonight. We have the Nova VP sweet and there is a spot for you in it. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Where are offloading tickets right now at nover one hundred.
Speaker 3: Give us a ring.
Speaker 2: I love that song.
Speaker 6: I just got a very funny text about that song, Jason from our boss. It says I put this song in so Jason have to say the title of it and potentially that it was going to get.
Speaker 1: People in the mood. And I thought he'd drop the sea word.
Speaker 6: And I said no, well, actually, Sarah, you must have missed the six o'clock hour because I said, oh, we've got a great song coming up.
Speaker 1: It's going to get you right in the food and then we have to play Maria Carrion.
Speaker 5: But I would argue that's sort of like editorial, like you're allowed to say no, no, you announce the song.
Speaker 3: Now I can't back announce it.
Speaker 4: Why not.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's not what he said.
Speaker 1: He said, We've got a song coming up that's going to get you.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: That's he put his foot in it West because in news it's fine, and use it's fine, commercials it's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is Ed Sheeran Elton John.
Speaker 1: It's a great song.
Speaker 2: What's it called?
Speaker 3: Mary the Festive Season?
Speaker 4: Mary the Festive Season.
Speaker 5: Hey, guys, the Herald Son does some superb work, especially this time.
Speaker 1: He calls it the Herald.
Speaker 5: It's coming towards the end of the year, which means it's time. It's time for a list. No, it's not a bachelor, it's this time now.
Speaker 1: I found this last night online.
Speaker 5: I want to introduce you guys to Melbourne's most stylish women. Twenty five of them.
Speaker 3: Get a look in.
Speaker 5: From industry leaders, artistic powerhouses, next gen voices, quiet task masters as these these women paint the true portrait of modern Melbourne esthetics.
Speaker 6: As I was sitting on the couch last night and my ripped jeans, my birkenstocks, I thought clip was at my house and I thought, I'm gonna have a whoon on this list. See who's on there.
Speaker 4: Well, Lauren, your girlfriends. A lot of them are on this.
Speaker 1: And every person I know is on that except for one.
Speaker 5: The likes hang on, hang on, the likes of Nadia Bartelding is on the list.
Speaker 4: Effie Cats, she's very.
Speaker 5: Stylished, Narrative.
Speaker 1: Blake's on there, Sarah.
Speaker 5: Lucas, Lana Wilkinson. These are all girls that you won and done with, right Adam, I'll.
Speaker 1: Tell you she's stylish.
Speaker 5: This list is compiled by Alice Costa and Elliott Garno.
Speaker 2: Is it? Laurence brought it?
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: By Alice cost and Elliott He's dumped carry big More. Beyond that, it's a celebration of the city's most influential, intriguing, most impeccably stylish ladies.
Speaker 11: Now Lauren, I didn't make it either. Lauren found out on that Carry. She's my friend now, Jase. Lauren found out about this list last night as we were watching the cricket How to Go Down for This is a reaction recording.
Speaker 2: Would here we go?
Speaker 6: This is a secret recording And I saw you at the end. I was like, how do you don't you dare play that?
Speaker 2: I'm bloody, proudy, I'm Proudie Woods Johnson.
Speaker 3: Is there any l.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's evening.
Speaker 1: Is the plastic burkensts?
Speaker 2: Plastic?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why didn't I make my So that's actually too.
Speaker 3: Sorry? Were you going to send a note.
Speaker 6: To the paper, Yeah, I said, I'm going to text Alice Costa and say, why isn't this outfit fashionable?
Speaker 1: I was wearing plastic working stocks.
Speaker 3: Rich, that's the way where if Nadia was wearing those.
Speaker 1: It is stylish.
Speaker 4: I would look. I think you are an artistic powerhouse. It's just that you don't.
Speaker 1: I think I needed what I said.
Speaker 6: I can't keep up with the galleys.
Speaker 3: It's the old school rule. Surround yourself.
Speaker 1: Do I need to do? I need to find other less stylish friends so I look like the.
Speaker 5: Cool Yes, yes you need to.
Speaker 4: You need to ask questions of Elliott is my best friend.
Speaker 2: He was your best friend and he thinks he dressed like a slap. I mean all those other women are unfair, Lauren.
Speaker 4: We love how you work.
Speaker 1: Clint go Away, that was so patronizing.
Speaker 3: The mushroom lady.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, that's cheek, prison cheek.
Speaker 1: I'm just like her.
Speaker 2: That's what made me think of it. Good morning, Melbourne, just gone four past ay, quick, apologies a little technical failure there during Clinton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a technical it was just was it for.
Speaker 4: Some doll me to do it again? England will resume on that.
Speaker 1: No, we don't care about the cricket.
Speaker 5: Kidding, we love the cricket.
Speaker 3: We miss sport. Can you give us quick update on the cricket place of course?
Speaker 5: Obviously, Day two of the Ashes Test continues today. England in a strong position. Joe Roote not out one hundred and thirty five. Also, Elvis Smiley.
Speaker 2: What a nice Smiley is the strong.
Speaker 4: Son of Liz Smiley who cues extra got a great cash?
Speaker 2: Really lash, excuse me?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 11: I have no ideas on the.
Speaker 1: Extra smiling, don't impersonate like we're allowed.
Speaker 2: Was on the ad because she's got to gum?
Speaker 3: Yeah great? Hey you really laugh?
Speaker 1: Is that what she says? Or is that how she speaks? You doing? What are you doing?
Speaker 5: Elvia Smiley leads Australian Open and he's the son of please I.
Speaker 1: Understand that.
Speaker 3: Name. And she's on the extra ad because she says.
Speaker 4: And she's got a great taste. It really lasts.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's try off on some money this morning. We're not offending anyone. It's in the ad.
Speaker 3: Can we get the extra ad please?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: See, good morning, Lucy?
Speaker 1: Do you know that ad?
Speaker 5: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Do you know the extra ad?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 3: We're going to get the commercial.
Speaker 6: You know who lives smiling from the ex Was she famous for being on an extra app?
Speaker 4: Yes, she's a tennis player.
Speaker 3: She was famous for.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't put that part in the story. Do you know what's her name?
Speaker 3: Liz Smile?
Speaker 1: Do you know who Liz Smiley is? Lucy?
Speaker 2: No, we are. You're lucky.
Speaker 1: That's not the five thousand she's got an He's.
Speaker 3: Great, all right.
Speaker 2: I test your strength, stamina and mental grit with your mates at Tough Mutter, Victoria, January thirty. First you can book now a toughmutter dot com dot are you here's the goo you want to play for five hundred dollars this morning, five hundred dollars for simple. You'll hear a question, then you'll hear a three two one. You need to answer within that time. Okay, good luck, l.
Speaker 3: You ready to go it together?
Speaker 1: Cli, We've got giggles?
Speaker 3: You ready, LuxI already? Why are you laughing?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Because he just told me that whole story. And then he said, and her son is very good at golf, And I said, doesn't he play christ.
Speaker 5: Joe Ruot plays Cookert Elvis Smiley plays golf, and his mum played and loves Extra.
Speaker 2: Here's your question, five hundred dollars. All right, good luck. Make sure you during that time.
Speaker 5: How many kilometers are there in a full marathon?
Speaker 8: Three two one?
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty one is a half marathon? Forty two is a full marathon?
Speaker 2: Lucy, Oh, thank you, thank.
Speaker 4: You for that.
Speaker 1: That's right, isn't it. I don't have the answer in front of me. Two. Okay, I'm sorry, Lucy. Things have gone a bit.
Speaker 5: Cooky in bit hair shape because Jas was doing his impersonation of his smile.
Speaker 2: He excuse me, excuse me. It wasn't just me, it was you two.
Speaker 6: They're trying to give me the family tree of some sporting family.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Lucy, Loving Lucy Smiley. We found the ap she is he ready.
Speaker 6: I've been a big fan of Extra for a long long time now, and not just because Extra sugar free.
Speaker 1: There's another good reason.
Speaker 6: Extra has a great taste that really lasts, Thanks Liz.
Speaker 1: Its flavor just goes on and on. Try it yourself and enjoy that great, long lasting taste.
Speaker 11: Of extra extra sugar free and a great taste that really lasts.
Speaker 2: Now try new extra fruit flavor. I remember it being nothing like you.
Speaker 1: Why are you talking like she's got a gold stopper in her mouth. She doesn't sound like that at all.
Speaker 6: She doesn't even have the chewing gum in her mouth during the ad a lot more.
Speaker 4: You tug yourself this whole It really asks what's wrong?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Two?
Speaker 2: We have a list.
Speaker 1: Did she had a mouthful of extra?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Play a song. Take some time out, Melbourne.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, she's Loise.
Speaker 3: That's not how I remember it. There's another version.
Speaker 2: We played the wrong version. That's what it was. Can I take a second, if you will indulge me for a second, just do a bit of a shout out to someone in Melbourne. Very proud dad speaking right now, big shout out to my son Felix, who last night graduated primary school.
Speaker 1: Oh Felix, it's well done. Did you have to make a speech for the performance.
Speaker 3: He did a prayer?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, his prayer? Do you remember it? The Lord's prayer? Another one?
Speaker 3: It was one of them.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: And did he have a graduation song?
Speaker 3: Yes, they did a graduation.
Speaker 2: On the graduation yeah.
Speaker 1: Or did some schools write their own graduation?
Speaker 3: They actually did the kids.
Speaker 2: The kids wrote a song and then performed it in the hall afterwards. It was like it was like an original.
Speaker 1: It was a home But are you sure we just can't remember?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no, they there was an original they did in the sweating because you.
Speaker 6: Know, I'm going to ask details about Felix's graduation because I'm excited him.
Speaker 2: And you probably.
Speaker 4: Snuck around you there.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Did you actually go.
Speaker 2: Don't ruin this moment for me?
Speaker 1: All right, it's not about you.
Speaker 4: I can see you're deeply emotional about it.
Speaker 6: He would have been singing vitamins the graduation, looking around, being like, where's Dad, where's Dad? Oh, there's dad running under the sprinklers outside because it's too hot.
Speaker 2: He did say to me, he goes, now there's still a bit to go, and there's some speeches. He was like, calming me down.
Speaker 1: Things to you, like dad, don't embarrass me in that age.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: When his friends come over, he goes, don't do you, don't try and do your funny little comedy routine.
Speaker 1: No you shouldn't.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 3: They're not here to see you.
Speaker 1: Don't do it on this show either, But yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: Bloody proud of him last night. Like next year he goes to high school, which I'm just like, where the hell Like I remember, I saying to Loure, I remember first day of prep and are dropping him off, going look at all those old parents there of the year six is where the cool parents prep prepre the old ones now, but.
Speaker 1: Then young when they go to high school.
Speaker 2: Exactly got a real roller coaster at the moment of the cycle.
Speaker 1: So what do they do to celebrated they've got.
Speaker 3: Well, they've got They did a mass and then.
Speaker 1: And we've ripped into him about that.
Speaker 2: He went for Queensland. Sorry it was ninety eight degrees yesterday. It's fine, it wasn't.
Speaker 4: But all the other dads are in suits.
Speaker 2: No air on in the church, and that's fine because then we went to the nice air condition.
Speaker 1: Hall after well, you've shown me photos, look.
Speaker 2: For the dinner and then yeah, they've got one more week of school. And then on the final day, all the school kids do like an arch and all the year six through it.
Speaker 1: But they've drawn each other's school uniform They had like.
Speaker 2: These teddy bears last night that they were all signing and everything. Yeah, not on the uniforms yet. I think that's more of a high school job. But yeah, I was just I was buddy proud of him. You know, it's been it's been a big six years, many highs and lows. And he's got a really really good group of mates as well.
Speaker 5: And well done to you and Leu on raising such a great independent young man as well.
Speaker 3: Thank you Clint there, but.
Speaker 1: Especially to say something so nice.
Speaker 6: I had just straightened up there for he's good boy feeling. Is he going to high school with his mates?
Speaker 2: He's got about four or five mates that are going to the same high school. They're all sort of dispersing in different.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not bad.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: What was the song they sung for the graduation?
Speaker 3: I swear to God, Lauren?
Speaker 1: Well, I did ask you at six o'clock and you said, I'll tell you a bit later.
Speaker 2: He's now googling church songs. It wasn't a church.
Speaker 1: It wasn't.
Speaker 5: Call sister.
Speaker 4: Did they sing.
Speaker 2: I will follow you follow him wherever?
Speaker 1: Calling? Pilix.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm calling hello Felix.
Speaker 1: You're on the radio.
Speaker 3: You live on the radio. Hey, budd, it's danger. Hey.
Speaker 2: I was just telling the guys about the song last night and I was humming at earlier.
Speaker 3: What was the song against you did.
Speaker 2: In the church in the church, lanns?
Speaker 1: We know, not a church song. We play that on No, it works in the church as well.
Speaker 3: They sang it better.
Speaker 4: Than And then what did they sing?
Speaker 2: Eminem? No, they didn't do eminem. And then you guys did another song in the hall, didn't you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what was that one that was created by the I was.
Speaker 1: A home job. What was that one called? Hey phone? It's very cheering of you, it was.
Speaker 2: But this was this was the and they did in the school and the church is the one you said it.
Speaker 1: Was a religious church song.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's about lanterns. Yes, thank you. Hey buddy, I'm proud of you. You enjoyed today, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm going to love you.
Speaker 2: No, we're not egging anyone, Lauren.
Speaker 4: Hey, Phelix, we're proud of you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, love you, love you buddy.
Speaker 1: That's awkward. Hey, Hey, this is Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga for resents.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be Gaga Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Stop breaking our phones.
Speaker 5: This is crazy now there's already people lining up at Marvel Stadium.
Speaker 4: Little monsters, Little monsters, shout out.
Speaker 6: To anyone going to see Lady Gaga this weekend. There are things that are not welcome in the stadium. You can no longer bring flowers in to give to Lady Gaga. You can not, apparently, lots of little monsters using red canes or walking sticks unless you need them for accessibility needs, you cannot, apparently a lot of people bring them in. You can't be doing that. No one is to throw teddy bears. There are no gifts allowed in.
Speaker 2: I just don't think we should be throwing by a teddy bear anything at artists.
Speaker 1: And this is what it says.
Speaker 6: A flower stem can poke someone in the eye, a thorn and cut, and a zipper or a button on a.
Speaker 1: Toy can also cause an injury to face.
Speaker 2: It can.
Speaker 1: So no gifts for Lady Gaga for anyone going.
Speaker 6: Do not throw them at the performers. You're being big trouble and they'll take them off your point.
Speaker 2: Yes, mum, all right, let's do it.
Speaker 3: This is it. We haven't got any more?
Speaker 2: Final double to the v IP sweet if you want them for Lady Gaga.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, let's pick one up.
Speaker 3: Hello, Renee in Bentley.
Speaker 10: Yes, that's me, That is you.
Speaker 1: Renee?
Speaker 3: Are going.
Speaker 2: Everyone?
Speaker 9: I'm in the emergency.
Speaker 1: Department, emergency department?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? For good?
Speaker 8: An ivy tap?
Speaker 3: Are you going to be a right to go?
Speaker 10: Absolutely?
Speaker 8: I will spit the IVY trip with me.
Speaker 1: Are you getting an ivy er? You gotta ing up? No?
Speaker 2: I will.
Speaker 8: You're right, I'm fine.
Speaker 1: Now are you on the ivy?
Speaker 6: She's just setting it up for me. Now.
Speaker 10: She probably thinks I'm weird.
Speaker 2: So hang on.
Speaker 3: You're in the emergency department at the hospital.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I've been overnight waiting.
Speaker 10: To be checked on that.
Speaker 1: Can you have you got gastro? No?
Speaker 4: You should take you should take the nurse with you to Lady Gaga.
Speaker 5: I should take it.
Speaker 10: I should take the don say you're bad, but don't tell my husband is not bad?
Speaker 11: Is he?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All the women in Melbourne gastra get on down there.
Speaker 3: She doesn't have gastro?
Speaker 1: Is it tonight or tomorrow night? Let me just check it out tomorrow nights. You've got another day to get better in a.
Speaker 8: I will make sure I get back on your feet.
Speaker 2: This is the first time I've ever given away Bryce to someone currently hooked up to an IV.
Speaker 9: In the Are you going to take my beautiful girlfriend who's been trying for both of us?
Speaker 12: Gates men?
Speaker 1: Has he off to be a little with Renee who's ditching her husband?
Speaker 3: And you live around you live around the corner from me. You're about to get home. Swing.
Speaker 8: Look if you can come pick me up on the way, I'll be I'll be happy.
Speaker 1: Careful what you wish for?
Speaker 2: He drives me brother, and I can put the IV drip in the back. Why not in the tree?
Speaker 10: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Are you all right?
Speaker 2: I'm fine?
Speaker 1: Are you feeling better?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: I am Now?
Speaker 1: Have you been in the hospital all night?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What time is.
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 8: What time did you go in about speaks last night?
Speaker 2: Jeez?
Speaker 1: This is do a great job.
Speaker 8: Shout out you a fabulous job and they've been very looked off me very well.
Speaker 1: One more ivan, you'll be back on your feet.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: The green whistles kicking in from Bentley as the final winner tickets the Lady Gaga.
Speaker 6: Congratulations, it's been a cookie old showing you today.
Speaker 3: It really has been a bit of farms range. When did you last go to the dentist?
Speaker 2: Bright and you smile and book an appointment today with Spentley Dental Group.
Speaker 3: Visit e B d G dot com dot au.
Speaker 4: Jason has been in a mood all morning. Amen, you have been. He's been a bit cookie today.
Speaker 3: I was almost going to do a guest the guest this morning my mother in law.
Speaker 4: Oh that would have been so oh my god.
Speaker 2: When he is in town, the mother in law is here?
Speaker 3: Is she coming back for the big day?
Speaker 2: No, she's not. She's doing it in Sydney with my brother in law. But she started writing a suggesting list of what we could do on the show last night. Oh what fear back?
Speaker 3: Just like segments we could do.
Speaker 1: What did she come up with?
Speaker 3: She had two truths and a lie. I said that what else? She had some others?
Speaker 2: She wanted to jump on with her political views on the thirty six month campaign.
Speaker 4: Where does she sit on the political spectrum she's on?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 4: Is she falling off a clip for?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, I don't think well like one way, extreme, one way.
Speaker 1: Or extremely you're asking her about asking if.
Speaker 2: My mother in law is an extremist, not an extremist.
Speaker 4: You used that word. I'm saying. I'm saying, I'm asking how passionate she is about her politics.
Speaker 3: This is what journalists do. They try it. Thank you, Lauren.
Speaker 1: I'm not a journalist anymore, mate, I never.
Speaker 4: Was a journalist.
Speaker 2: Sure, hey, guys, some big news Clinton missus because he's not a journalist. But I don't know if you heard during the week, but a show that everyone loves is coming back to our screens.
Speaker 3: Did you guys watch?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Can I stop you there? As a journalist, you know, I search for facts maybe coming back to.
Speaker 1: Us and it's McCloud's Daughters.
Speaker 6: Now. It's also funny that he said it's to show that everybody loves because in our meeting I said I've never watched it, and you said, yeah.
Speaker 4: One there from Drovers Run.
Speaker 2: Yes they are.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I actually went to the premiere Drovers Run.
Speaker 4: And he still didn't watch the episode.
Speaker 1: That's there for the tree who was on Mcloud's Daughters.
Speaker 2: Horses who was on the Cloud's Micaelabannis, what's she yesca got her start there?
Speaker 3: Ye thoughts?
Speaker 1: What's the girl's name?
Speaker 2: She might have been the country I think this is the way in a country band.
Speaker 1: Don't get away from.
Speaker 4: About the Dixie Chicks.
Speaker 3: They were clad, Dixie Chicks were not on the clouds.
Speaker 1: I just called the chicks now, so listen.
Speaker 2: I thought.
Speaker 1: She was in a band.
Speaker 2: She singer, Now, this is the one that was there.
Speaker 4: Was interviewed the other day and said it might be coming back.
Speaker 2: It's coming back.
Speaker 6: She's trying to get it to come back. She must be run out to get away episodes.
Speaker 4: So I thought, that's Natalie.
Speaker 1: Let's no, she's not wife.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you're getting your farms wrong.
Speaker 3: Now she used to be faced by Samantha Army.
Speaker 1: Then Armitage and Natalie Gizski came back.
Speaker 2: She's back, is she?
Speaker 4: And now Sam's the Bachelor? Are we on?
Speaker 2: So I thought to celebrate McLeod's daughter's potentially coming back, I thought I would dive into the archive of TV thing.
Speaker 4: Country Practice, No Friends, Home and all?
Speaker 5: What we're doing?
Speaker 3: You ready to the clap?
Speaker 1: Is this the lights on sing along?
Speaker 3: This is our lights on sing along for a Friday?
Speaker 2: I thought, a good little vibe rogue the rembrands, I'll be there for you, best TV themes ever? And then gen z Our twenty two year old producer just walked in the studio and said.
Speaker 1: I've never watched Friends.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's a startling admission.
Speaker 1: Do you know who Jennifer Aniston is?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, you don't know Jennifer and she does the hair every girl points to a magazine at the saloon.
Speaker 4: What about David Swimmer Rachel? Yeah, David Tumm.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say something controversial.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't think it was worthy of lights On single.
Speaker 6: I don't with you.
Speaker 2: He didn't like that?
Speaker 3: No, No, I like the song, but I don't think it's worthy.
Speaker 1: So I think we should do it.
Speaker 2: We should do another one after this is what do you want to do?
Speaker 3: You another lot time?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because I didn't think that was that good.
Speaker 4: Do you think we deserve I think that another lights On sing along?
Speaker 3: Melbourne?
Speaker 4: He'd be the I think it needs to.
Speaker 2: Be a little bit more sort of Christmas iconic.
Speaker 3: Okay, you just said the sea work, you.
Speaker 1: Wanted the bet, let's go, But I just come on, this is the lights On sing Along?
Speaker 2: Why why I'm giving you this one?
Speaker 1: Melbourne?
Speaker 2: Mariah Kerry, can we get a quick Tally update?
Speaker 3: Please clean stann away?
Speaker 5: You can on the Mariah Kerry Counter Lauren seven seven the Good Fag of Melbourne. Our callers have contributed six clangers. Jason has actually moved up to.
Speaker 6: Third a ripper this morning when absolute doozy and down away with so much confidence to know, Jace flood Out thought he would get through two weeks without dropping it.
Speaker 2: I really did. Hey, this is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint to as well. Go still to your chance to join us at done By a World before nine o'clock. We're gonna fload family passes when we do our gun By a takeover. You're gonna have to feel that with this. Guess where I went this week?
Speaker 4: Advanced No Jenny Craig, Lauren's dentist.
Speaker 3: You know what they should do a package deal.
Speaker 2: They should.
Speaker 3: Fat on top fat hair.
Speaker 1: I remember the Jenny Craig days where people.
Speaker 6: You get like I remember people doing it and you've got the meals and the apples were in like little plus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you're thinking a light and easy got me on the light and the lead.
Speaker 1: Up organized by it was great.
Speaker 3: It was great.
Speaker 1: Did you lose weight?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, Oh my gott to sound like I'm on the ads before our wedding.
Speaker 1: Thanks did you pose with your old jeans inside the anyway?
Speaker 3: The laundromat.
Speaker 1: I love the laundry mat, do you. We've got one at the end of our street. We love it.
Speaker 6: I think, do you use sets and towers things? Trying two seconds in there compared to our home driver.
Speaker 2: I have a new laundro mat. You wouldn't use it. You don't even use your own laundry past.
Speaker 6: I've been there's like a whole house load of sheets and towers. It's way quicker. And I bought do you know what I did? I bought all new towels about six weeks ago. I want to throw all the old ones out. You know, they need a couple of washes, like to.
Speaker 2: Get the fluffy.
Speaker 1: So I took them all down to the laundry mat.
Speaker 3: You yourself.
Speaker 1: Went down there physically in the shop on my own that hit the button.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I had to get an instruction from the lady because it's it's no coins still a payWave on their nouse.
Speaker 4: Because to Jason's point, she doesn't use her own.
Speaker 1: Speed queens.
Speaker 6: I was like, that's a sick name, speed Queen, because we're sorry, stop I'm not lying.
Speaker 3: I want to see the tape.
Speaker 1: I probably took a photo of myself in print of the video.
Speaker 2: So we've broken the door off our washing machine. We've got a guy coming around to fix it on Tuesday, and I'm like, oh God, like I'm running and had of close and so I said to do a laundromat run. Do you love it? I did.
Speaker 3: I had three machines.
Speaker 5: Going three They're enormous of my shirts and the.
Speaker 2: Whites, so three going. You got to take your own detergent. That's the only thing.
Speaker 4: You don't have the detergent sort of there's like a spenser.
Speaker 3: There's a dispenser.
Speaker 2: But I didn't have coins use not a tap and go.
Speaker 3: There's this tap and machine.
Speaker 1: I think mine have the thing in it. No, I definitely didn't. I might have just put on three waters the laund I did go.
Speaker 3: But was there a man at the desk that took them off you? Or like you actually put in the machine?
Speaker 1: I put it in. She showed me how to.
Speaker 3: I got the three machines going. Then I ducked after the car wash.
Speaker 5: So you left them go rogue in the Yeah, they're locked in. Aren't you to stay there with your clothes.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 4: You're know, but what if some it stops, someone gets you under.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's why you want to get back before the cycle comes.
Speaker 1: You can't open it.
Speaker 4: Well you can't.
Speaker 2: I timed it, so I got back just as the cycle was finishing. Someone flogged me. Homo and prince spray. Someone flogged me and Prince.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't leave that flying around. It becomes communicy.
Speaker 4: It was in my b that's like gold.
Speaker 3: It was in my basket, which was in front of my machine.
Speaker 4: But they didn't take you.
Speaker 2: I thought, what scumbag out there?
Speaker 1: Someone flogged me Omo? Do you know what Omo's expensive?
Speaker 5: So prease remover the pink spray.
Speaker 6: My sister Inn just sent me a photo this week. She was like, I can't work out white. They thought the washing machine was broken.
Speaker 1: Did I show you this? Oh my god. They thought the washing machine was broken because nothing was coming out clean. And they've just for three weeks.
Speaker 6: So she's been using dish tablets with a dishwasher in the in the washing clothes washing machine.
Speaker 3: That happened. Don't worry.
Speaker 1: It looks suspiciously like the clothes ones. To be fair, I was like at least you didn't buy a new dishwasher.
Speaker 2: I'll show photo are so clean you could eat off them. Jenny gen Z, producer, told us the other data clean.
Speaker 3: I would not do this.
Speaker 6: On Sorry, no, in the in the dishwasher, she's been using clothes washing.
Speaker 3: That'll do it.
Speaker 4: That might taste a bit funny.
Speaker 2: And gen Z, what were you saying we should do to clean our washing machine.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to put an entire lemon in there and some vinegar. And if you go that's a lemon in heart.
Speaker 2: That's a dish to pull it in a hole.
Speaker 6: You put it in hole with the skin at all. Yeah, it'll be nice zsty bounce around like a tennis ball.
Speaker 4: Make it all like acidic.
Speaker 3: No, that's a dish washer job. That is not a washing machine.
Speaker 1: Not stain your clothes.
Speaker 2: So to the person out there who's running around town with the free box of Home Moment.
Speaker 1: Supreme, how did you say It's say it again?
Speaker 3: They're still mem They mixed and maprine.
Speaker 6: That you can buy World the Impac for the ultimate summer experience, the only place in the state with water slides, roller coaster shows, and wildlife in one Get.
Speaker 1: A wildlife I can buy world, Jason Laurence.
Speaker 5: Go my world.
Speaker 4: Yes we are.
Speaker 1: We are taking over over, aren't we? Clinty?
Speaker 4: For one morning only? It's all ours, It's all yours, Melbourne over listeners.
Speaker 6: Next Friday, we want you to join us. Melbourne thirteen twenty fourteen is our number.
Speaker 1: You can come down.
Speaker 6: You can bring kids, you could bring your best mate, you could come on your own.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, and Languorren wants to bring her three kids. Jess, we'll see you Friday.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: No thanks.
Speaker 5: Listening to the show this year got you there? What about Buddy Buddy's fourteen years of age? Morning Buddy? Oh my gosh, Buddy today, Hey, do you want to come to go and buy a world with us?
Speaker 3: Who do you want to bring with you?
Speaker 7: So my mom and my three sisters.
Speaker 1: Guess what, Buddy, you can all come. We should all come.
Speaker 3: You can come wicked.
Speaker 1: Your next Friday, but can't wait to.
Speaker 2: Meet you should be at school?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, you're fun at a party.
Speaker 4: Just let him live a little buddy, Where are your al mate?
Speaker 1: Your kids out of school?
Speaker 6: For?
Speaker 1: Are you on the way to school?
Speaker 2: I'm my home, I'm my home. Yeah, you're on the radio.
Speaker 1: Mate, Jase's being a killed joy.
Speaker 3: But no, no, buddy, don't worry about school today. Mate, you don't have to go.
Speaker 1: I don't know say that he doesn't have school today.
Speaker 2: You're bad for.
Speaker 6: Judging his parents. You rip your kids out of school for absolutely no reason at all. When you the other day he said, kids, how today off? So I took him to No, he wanted the day off, so I took him to the pub.
Speaker 1: That's true or false?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: True or false? Did you say to us.
Speaker 2: And we're going to the Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think he said that. He said that, Clint, he said he had gastro no list, and then they went.
Speaker 7: He'd been on the Gold Coast of his mum and he was jet lagged to sit at He does take up. He's a hawk, and so.
Speaker 6: Don't you go judging other people. Doesn't he doesn't even have school today. I'm not you went like this, shouldn't meet school, just like that.
Speaker 3: But he take next week off as well, mate, he's.
Speaker 1: Taking next week off. He's coming gone by well.
Speaker 3: With her morning Diane, Hi, how are you You don't have to do work?
Speaker 1: I'm not supposed to be at school.
Speaker 2: Are you dying?
Speaker 1: She gets Fridays off. All right, who would you like to bring next Friday? Diane? A couple of my great nephew. You can bring them all.
Speaker 4: You sound like a beautiful person.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Kylie. Are you right there? That was weird a little bit.
Speaker 3: Hello Kyli? Hello, Hello, you're coming along as well?
Speaker 10: Awesome, Thank you.
Speaker 4: You sound like a beautiful person, Clint.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Chady.
Speaker 3: Hello Jade, Hello, hello Jade.
Speaker 1: How many tickets do you want?
Speaker 8: True for my son and his best mate.
Speaker 9: It's actually his birthday.
Speaker 8: Bring me to ring and ring and ring.
Speaker 3: We'll look up with four tickets as well.
Speaker 8: All thank you, appreciate.
Speaker 3: We'll see you on Friday.
Speaker 2: Thank you for me, and.
Speaker 11: That is it.
Speaker 3: We are out of here.
Speaker 1: Breath, Thank goodness. Today's show went a bit off the rail with this broadcast.
Speaker 2: The three it's been. She's been a random one today.
Speaker 4: I blame you because you came here in mood and you set the time. Clint.
Speaker 6: You also read the news with your finger on the mute button, and no news came out.
Speaker 4: It was coming out of my mouth, just wasn't being broadcast.
Speaker 1: Not one of our producers noticed.
Speaker 3: I think it was your strongest news yet to be.
Speaker 4: No mistakes, guys, no mistakes.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 3: I go to church once a year and looks.
Speaker 1: You had mass last night, So your time. We must all go. Have a wonderful weekend Melbourne.
Speaker 2: What are we all doing?
Speaker 3: Um, I've got to the mother in law's here, so.
Speaker 1: You do you need to make sure she gets in a taxi to go to the air.
Speaker 3: Later.
Speaker 1: Great weekend, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Yes, Melbourne, we will see you Monday. Our final week next week. Doesn't get any bigger than this. Lewis Capaldi, I'm so excited. Singer Ray is going to be on the show. She found out, we'll find out every single day you can win family passes to gun by class.
Speaker 6: I'm going to say right here, don't say the word no, the five K question, it's going off. We're going to keep playing going off. In fact, I'm going to give it away twice.
Speaker 2: You are so generous.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Clint.
Speaker 2: You run down the car, check the cut pole to grab another five k and we'll do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do it. Let's let's spend some cash. Oh here's a silly season. Have a great weekend, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: We'll see you Monday. Bye bye, Thank you
Speaker 6: And Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials