Speaker 1: We got get you the way morning. Every day adelaides.
Speaker 2: Your father, he's on the money and sixty nothing nothing, But it's not every morning. It's a chance for us to get something away that's a little bit risk.
Speaker 1: Gay made a little bit blue.
Speaker 3: I'm excited about this morning because we're talking about Willie's.
Speaker 2: Yes, I didn't think this is going to be your reaction, but something's floated across my desk, which is very much a bit of a health warning for all the fellas out there.
Speaker 1: Okay, and it is.
Speaker 2: A health expert has revealed a bunch of reasons why your pennis could shrink as you get older.
Speaker 1: I knew that our pennaces were actually shrinking.
Speaker 3: Well, everything shrinks, doesn't it as you get older?
Speaker 4: So I would assume that her pennis falls into that category.
Speaker 1: Is your husband's pennas shrinking?
Speaker 3: No, it's still fine.
Speaker 5: Thing?
Speaker 1: Is it growing?
Speaker 6: Greg?
Speaker 1: That's crazy?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Do you wady list some of the reasons why your pinish could be shrinking?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 7: Please?
Speaker 1: Okay? First up? Smoking, Oh, that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Smoking Chemicals such as nicotine and carbon monoxide cause blood vessels to constrict and reduce blood flow and the peediss don't like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's shrivel up and diet.
Speaker 3: I mean it's very early, so I'll just say this. I'm not sure that there are many reasons to take up smoking.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's cooling. Well we're not Jimmy Dean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the same as I often wonder if people sit back or watch the news and go to you know what, that meth looks fantastic. People who smoke methos seem to end up in really good places.
Speaker 1: Good for the jaw line. It's really bad way to lose weight exactly. Our next up is weight.
Speaker 2: Poor circulation or hormonal imbalances can occur if you do not exercise enough or are overweight not look for the penis.
Speaker 4: I will say this, If your blood circulation is so poor it's not getting to your penis, then you need to have a good hard look at yourself.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you need to study some things on the internet, maybe to get some blood flow going, I don't know, just to keep the blood circular.
Speaker 1: Take specypically, watcher.
Speaker 3: Should be looking at Oh right, okay, gotcha.
Speaker 2: Medications, hair loss treatments, antidepressants, blood pressure tablets can alter the body's hor modal balance and blood circulation, which can cause penny, I'll shrinking sad.
Speaker 1: It is sad too.
Speaker 2: Health conditions diabetes cardiovascular leads can limit blood flow downstairs, causing a decrease in size and also age. As men gets older, blood flow reduces and penole tissues receive less oxygen and a central nutrients. Blood flow issues can cause the tissues to lose elasticity and therefore shrink up, shrivel up, and pretty much leave. So I'll tell you this for free as well.
Speaker 1: Boys, Use it or lose it, Yeah right, use it all, lose it? Okay.
Speaker 4: Is this a conversation you have with Kara, because she certainly isn't encouraging that behavior.
Speaker 3: She's just that she's got like four children under ten. She ain't putting out the.
Speaker 2: Pinup boy, I give you the hot tip Jones. I used to call me pint. Now they called me schooner. Caught up with a couple of mates and city the other day. They used to call me schooner over there. Now they call me Middi Yeah right, popped in Melbourn as well, and now they call me potzy.
Speaker 3: Do you know what's next? Shot? Class shot.
Speaker 1: The world of politics is a strange place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just someone trying to defunk the other person, no matter what is going on.
Speaker 4: Basically, you have a situation where the government does something and then you have the opposition going oh that's bs.
Speaker 3: Basically, that's how it.
Speaker 1: All works, no matter what the situation, No matter.
Speaker 3: What the situation.
Speaker 4: So the situation was yesterday we had Peter Melanowskis on our show to announce that he tracked down Katy Perry and the promoter at the AFL Grand Final and effectively said you're not coming to Adelaide and convinced her otherwise. And so she changed her mind and she announced she was in fact coming to Adelaide. And so then, of course, naturally the question from the opposition is, well, how much taxpayer money have you tipped in? And Malie was like none, nothing.
Speaker 1: What else is she doing?
Speaker 2: Because she was wearing some pretty suspicious glasses on the AFOL Grand Final day.
Speaker 1: What she's selling?
Speaker 3: They were your they were your servo Sundays?
Speaker 1: Were they deal Sunday?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: She looked amazing though, if anyone could pull it off.
Speaker 4: So anyway, all the government did was basically broke her a deal and subsidize and reduce the fees for using the entertainment center, which is really no big deal. They've done that for the Thunderbirds, they do it for a number of acts. And so then the opposition had already called a press conference.
Speaker 3: So then they were obviously what are we going to have a crack at?
Speaker 4: And so this is the best at Vincent Tarzia, leader of the opposition, had to come up with.
Speaker 8: While we welcome Katy Perry coming to Adelaide, why is it one rule for Katy Perry and another rule for everybody else? It looks like Callie Malley can't quite get his priority straight.
Speaker 1: Pop star peet Callie Murray.
Speaker 8: If only Callie Malley cared as much about Katie Perry as he did about South Australian jobs.
Speaker 3: Fali so firing for that.
Speaker 2: Sick.
Speaker 1: But I've been quite serious.
Speaker 3: Now I don't know, I don't know, and I'm not kidding.
Speaker 4: We genuinely had to put in a call to Vincent Tazia's media team to say what does he mean by Kelly Mally And what we deduced by that was he was talking about California Girls a song.
Speaker 2: Okay, So where were we Oh, that's right. I think the best part of it as well was just the look on Vincent's face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you said, Kelly Mae, he was really close with that.
Speaker 1: Just a little smoke. Just really, I'm just owning that.
Speaker 3: I just Malie to task.
Speaker 2: Nothing wrong with thats nothing wrong with loving some of your own work. In the fact that happened yesterday around about seven o'clock. This was Joey's reaction after she told her own joke.
Speaker 4: Cheers.
Speaker 3: A special shout out to TikTok for that one.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you go to lead by example, set the scene and get right around your own work.
Speaker 4: Me and Vincent Tazia aka the count from Sesame Street one and the same more.
Speaker 1: In common than you things coming up with Nova nine one name.
Speaker 7: Who saw that comparison coming, and also a word from what Vincent had said had filtered back to the premier in his press conference and his face was genuinely like, oh God, I don't have time for this.
Speaker 2: We're got to sort things out with Katie Perry dealing with this coming out to six fifth in Venda Machine Quiz, first question.
Speaker 1: Some of the prizes shows as well.
Speaker 2: Five course dinner at Kingsford, The Ross's Orleana Restaurant, hundred dollars Ocean Bar in kitchen boucher, double passing Missy Higgins.
Speaker 1: That's just the name.
Speaker 2: A few of the prizes chips are in there as well. First question dropping, next.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, Joe, it's every time I'm super innoxious in this space, which is every week, I genuinely I usually lose, and then I definitely lose battle the bangs.
Speaker 1: Pole voting against me.
Speaker 4: Okay, So if people are tuning in for the first time, it's a competition where we all chestralize and over hits and throwbacks and then we have to guess what they are.
Speaker 3: It's like we like each other, there's no question about that.
Speaker 4: We're good friends until seven forty three on a Tuesday, and then you become an absolute twitt and then I have to call you on it.
Speaker 1: It's called being competitive, sweety.
Speaker 3: I'm not competitive.
Speaker 1: You're the most do you know what I will say? You might be the most competitive.
Speaker 3: Person I know, which is why I hate this time of the week.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 9: Okay, you hate this time of the week.
Speaker 2: You bear to that, dude, Can I just say, just quickly, we take a trip down memory. Remember that time you got one and you jumped up and you rolled your ankle.
Speaker 1: Yay, you nearly broke your legs. Genuine libration. That's how much you're.
Speaker 10: And you kept going hazy going.
Speaker 3: There was no composition opportunity.
Speaker 6: You didn't come.
Speaker 3: Around to this side of the desk and check it.
Speaker 4: And that runs me each week. I have to push back my chair so on a fall over it.
Speaker 9: Alright, it is the same as always. This week we've got two listeners that are playing for a Waller Cinema about you. First three this morning was Teagan from Williamstown. She chose Team Hazy.
Speaker 7: Take good, thank you, excellent, excellent.
Speaker 6: For Team Hazy.
Speaker 9: Team Jodie is Sarah from Campbelltown.
Speaker 4: Hey, Sarah, I will just say I will try.
Speaker 1: He just called you, sweetie. You have to do.
Speaker 10: It's exactly right, sir.
Speaker 9: All right, same as always.
Speaker 6: It's best of three.
Speaker 9: Let's crack straight into song number one.
Speaker 2: Oh come on, joby, it's my laugh.
Speaker 1: Comment.
Speaker 3: I wanna live.
Speaker 1: Small live.
Speaker 10: It's a strong star, but they're sweet.
Speaker 1: It's sorry, sorry too far to Jody.
Speaker 3: You have to do this. I have to say.
Speaker 4: It's disheartening to when the adjudicated joins in the song, sorry singing it.
Speaker 1: It's a good It's got nothing to do with that.
Speaker 9: It's just a banger.
Speaker 10: It's a great a redemption Joe song number two, You.
Speaker 1: Neo give me everything? Yeah? No, no, it's if Neo is a feature artist. Well he's a mainist.
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 3: Is it just Jody? Is it Neo everything?
Speaker 1: Come on, that's tough.
Speaker 9: One's give me everything?
Speaker 3: What did he say by people?
Speaker 1: I would have taken.
Speaker 6: I'm going to take it.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 6: You in hazy.
Speaker 3: Can take people.
Speaker 9: I'll be firm on that.
Speaker 6: It is pitbull.
Speaker 9: You can't just name a feature.
Speaker 10: Artist, Okay, I would say, we've got We've got to go the full thing.
Speaker 9: Joe's has an opportunity that we have an opportunity for a tie or for to lose.
Speaker 3: So sometimes j.
Speaker 6: I like, so three, let's go God, Josh.
Speaker 3: Shout each other. Johnny said Stacey's mum, founds of Wayne.
Speaker 1: Fountains of wains.
Speaker 2: Can't you see jokes? Yep? I think the fact that you didn't lose a second song was a positive.
Speaker 3: Thanks mate. Do you know what's funny?
Speaker 7: Mare?
Speaker 3: I knew that you buzzed him first, I just want to improve that on yours.
Speaker 4: I love my partner, but let's do this this morning, because this was on the back of something that you said yesterday. In fact, it was your joke for the Monday Morning Jokes. Okay, I know you've been dying to do this. You can retell it.
Speaker 2: Go again, go on there, excellent, Okay, ready, what does it take one hundred million sperm to fertilize just one egg?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 2: Because they won't stop to ask for directions. And like I said yesterday, I was that sperm. Yes, somehow I managed to get through. Yeah, used to stop and ask.
Speaker 3: And that triggered a fury inside of me because.
Speaker 1: That's not what the Monday Morning Joke off show.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, but it did because on our recent holiday to Bali, we had a twenty minute walk on a map from our hotel to this beach club and it took nearly two hours.
Speaker 3: Do you know why? Because my husband refused to ask for.
Speaker 4: Directions and you said to me one more time, it's just up here on the left with my mind, I'm walking through the streets of Barley and it's four hundred degrees and I've got shingles. So how do you think I felt about that whole situation?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I felt like you might have felt a little bit frustrated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like that you just wanted to get there quicker.
Speaker 4: So why don't you boys ask for directions? Is it so thing in your DNA? I don't understand.
Speaker 1: I think it could be a masculinity thing. I don't really understand why we do those things, like I could be.
Speaker 2: If you know how you understand where everything is in your local supermarket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then you go to a different one and it's just mayhem.
Speaker 3: That is absolute.
Speaker 4: But yes, because you boys will go to your local supermarket and still ring three times and go, hey, where do I find the tomato paste?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is true.
Speaker 3: So it's not a local supermarket thing. It's just a boy thing.
Speaker 2: But the new supermarket, you better believe. I'm not asking for directions or where things are. Why you just have to navigate it and go my own path?
Speaker 3: That is stupid? Can I just say stupid?
Speaker 2: I don't know how to disagree with that.
Speaker 1: It's pretty stupid.
Speaker 2: But that's just what we do. That's how we were. It's a chemical imbalance.
Speaker 4: Maybe there's something going on to your wife had some stern words.
Speaker 2: It's funny, she said the exact sentence she said, So I was having a shower a couple of nights ago, she said, I love you.
Speaker 1: But and then the list off a bunch of things.
Speaker 2: The main thing was, she said, I hate how I have to say the same things to my kids as I do to you. Bear in mind, the kids she's talking about are six and three, and we have the same conversations. And I was spacing out while she was saying this thing. And also I was feeling quite relaxed. So and this is probably revealing a bit too much information, but I was doing just a little wheat in the shower as we were talking. Straight shoo to too straight down the train, Jot's drains, it was on the walls or anything, Okay, to which Carl launching again.
Speaker 1: She's like, this is what I'm talking about. How many times have I.
Speaker 2: Told you to not wet in the shower? And I was like, I didn't even know that I was doing it.
Speaker 3: It was an involuntary way.
Speaker 1: I'm so vauntary.
Speaker 4: We okay, yeah, okay, thirteen twenty four ten, let's do this this morning.
Speaker 3: I love my partner, but he he's in the shower when.
Speaker 4: I'm giving him a lecture about not doing the things that I tell my children not today.
Speaker 1: Give us a call. He calls next on thirteen and twenty four ten. I love my partner, but.
Speaker 3: Stacy, good morning.
Speaker 10: I don't have a partner.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was actually my son. Oh, so I love him, but I'm so sick of hearing.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you something?
Speaker 1: He's just got good information?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 10: The type of stuff that he could have just started off talking to say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, little things like my daughter does. And can I tell you something I just did a pop off. Great information to know, fantastic. I'm better for knowing that information.
Speaker 3: Did you know what I was coppying last night? Stacey? Hey mom, Hey mom, Hey mom. Sigma Sigma.
Speaker 10: Get so excited for.
Speaker 1: Them to talk, and then you want them to be quiet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sigma skimmity toilet. Even what are you even talking about?
Speaker 2: Everyone really knows that lingo. We've spoken about that lingo, and I still don't understand Mantil.
Speaker 3: Do you love your partner?
Speaker 9: Bart?
Speaker 5: Hello, Yes, he loves me too much.
Speaker 1: Oh, he has to double check with if I give him a Joe. Yes, the double check that he's doing it right or the right decision.
Speaker 3: But I trust him.
Speaker 1: I gave him a job. He can do it.
Speaker 3: We need a factive triple check with me.
Speaker 4: Can I be Devil's advocate here? You say he loves you too much? I would say he's scared of.
Speaker 1: You, true, so scared of getting it wrong. Have you thought about that, Matilda?
Speaker 7: Oh gosh, yeah.
Speaker 1: A lot to think about there. For the children's.
Speaker 4: He's part of the Noithers family, Fitz Whipper and Cambridge Joke. Tonight, he's delving deep into his family's history with Sean mccrloff's Origin Ody on SBS.
Speaker 5: I'm Sean mccarlof when I'm embarka on a journey like.
Speaker 3: No other and bringing the choler sun sacks.
Speaker 5: And that's how we got snow blarone.
Speaker 4: Please welcome Michael Whipper.
Speaker 2: Whiley Sean Macais's Origin Odyssey seven thirty tonight on SBS and SBS on demand. Sean thanks whip to Switzerland to discover why his grandfather decided to move to when he was just twenty years old.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Whipper, Thank you guys, thank you for having me on. It is a wild ride, as we had to Switzerland to find out about my family origin. Not as exciting as getting an infection in Bali, but I just hope it steelsworthy without the infection.
Speaker 3: I can send you a few pics of it if you like.
Speaker 5: It's far enough on the Daily Mail. That's okay. Well, quite graphic, wasn't it. The only sort of inflammation I had after a week in Switzerland was sort of around my breast and stummach area. I think put on a plus of twelve kilos in good five days.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, well I lost about twelve and that was a Bali belly story, but that's for another day.
Speaker 5: Did that not make the Daily Mail?
Speaker 3: No, it didn't. It didn't want to show I lost twelve killers that house. Hey, I'm desperate to hear what you got about your granddad.
Speaker 5: Well, the good thing was there was a running theme. But also my great grandfather, we've never had a photo of him, so we managed to track down something, so that was significant the family. What concerned me mainly was sort of a running theme. Now, I was told that my great grandmother in Zurich, in Switzerland, she ran a boarding house. When we turned up to the place of the boarding house, which is still a boarding house. If you want to call that. The other word is brothel, we could use that. So she would talk about how there's some food offerings downstairs and accommodation upstairs, but people actually worked, and she had regular people working there. I just didn't. I just sort of accepted that that's how a boarding house strangely worked. And I assume during the day they went off and they were accountants or maybe I don't know, local street sweepers, but they were busy in one of the most traditional forms of employment and work of all time.
Speaker 3: But I can't.
Speaker 4: Let's go back to the fact that it's still a working, legitimate Bruszel just changed hands.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I think it's called red lips now. I'm sure it's called back in the day.
Speaker 3: I think that's what I caught in Barley.
Speaker 5: What I was hoping to catch it swift on another week. Anyway, it was a wild trip with Sean maccarloff. So that was fantastic at a very exciting time.
Speaker 1: Who knew that you were a Swiss swipper?
Speaker 2: And surely now that we know that you're Swiss, you have permission to maybe daily drop the greatest dad joke of all time that is what's the best thing about Switzerland with the flags big plus?
Speaker 5: I haven't actually, I don't heard you have to take Sean mccloff back to Switzerland for that joke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry about my friend.
Speaker 5: Where did you get hit from? A bit like that infection on your neck? That is? That is a great Swiss joke. And can I give you a fun fact? Go on tob larone, which we love, that was originally called Toddler And then they made their first batch of chocolate and they someone wrote on it Tobbler won as in the first batch, and someone came along and said, oh, tobler own. What's tobler own? And that's how we got to blerone. You're not as good as the plus on the flag, but just as entertaining a fun Swiss incredible.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm so glad that you found out all this stuff about your family history.
Speaker 3: It's and it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Can I think before we let you go, Whip, but of course Whip and Kate Richie just drop some dirt.
Speaker 1: What what's Fitty really like?
Speaker 5: It's the hardest part is to get him listening. Now he never listens, but then repeats his stories and then once you've got his attention, he then has to try and understand. So you know, at the moment they're telling everybody that three G is about to go and you need to update your services. That's what it's like with Fitzy. You need to up constantly up date the services to keep the small wheel and the COLG moving. But we love him, you know, but just a click reminder he only played eighteen games in football. It's just the amount of times i've heard five on debut were really it was quite a pathetic career.
Speaker 1: It's jewish bags like me that actually really love it though, yes.
Speaker 5: Joined the club.
Speaker 4: Goodness all right, well, thank you so much for joining us, and make sure everyone checks out the new TV shows.
Speaker 3: It's called Origin, Odyssey and Whipper. Always a pleasure, Thanks guys,