Speaker 1: On scoring leaves Ostrodia. This is the Wader Panalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panety Show. Coming up tonight, We've saved the best for last. The always brilliant Douglas Murray will join to discuss, among other things, today's extraordinary scenes in the Oval Office as President Donald Trump confronted the South African president over his country's racist, anti white policies and violence. Also tonight, an indigenous elder calls out fringe dissident groups blocking major projects. Nick Kata will be here to cover the day's top stories, including the ABC's absurd sexes.
Speaker 3: And allegations against David Little Crowd. Adam B.
Speaker 2: Coleman will have the Lakers from the US and later in the hour his is sco filled with celebrity and world news and Lefti's Losing It features a number of totally sane, totally rational activists, but First Victorian Opposition leader Brad Batton has refused to censure the two MPs accused of helping a farmer deliver Premiers just In allan a box of cow manure with a note reading, dearest Jacinta, I have considered your levy and here's my feedback. It's bull dust, love, brutus and family. Liberal mpaser Bev MacArthur and Nicole Werner were referred to the Victorian Parliaments Presiding Office after they escorted the farmer who had attended Tuesdays scrapped the tax rally on parliament House steps, leading the farmer to the Premier's office, where he left the manure behind with the note. Here is what the opposition leader had to say about the incident.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not something I would have done, but what I do know is yesterday people were very, very angry when it comes to the new taxes that are impacting on farms across Victoria.
Speaker 5: There is a reason that thousands of.
Speaker 4: Farmers came from all over Victoria with their fire trucks, with their uniforms to explain to the Victorian government that they are fed up with being the feeding cow for this government's budget.
Speaker 2: But Premier just Center Allen was outraged by the incident.
Speaker 6: The couple of Liberal politicians acted in a disgraceful inappropriate way in a workplace, in the parliamentary workplace. Well, I condemn that behavior. You know who hasn't condemned that behavior? The leader of the opposition, Brad Batton.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is senior fellow at the Mensies Research Center. Nick cat I've got to say it is a refreshing change to have a liberal leader who actually sticks up for his MPs like his unlike his predecessor. But what do you think about this entire incident, this manure stunt.
Speaker 7: Whenever somebody on the left called something inappropriate, it really wants to to make you want to do more of it, doesn't it really? And that you know in the end, I mean, what Bev MacArthur and her colleague were doing were delivering a message from the farming community that just sind Allen has just not been listening to. I'll be surprised, actually, incidentally, if she even knew what was in the box without being told, because I don't think she's ever been out to a farm or to the country. So she behaves like somebody who's got no regard whatsoever for our farmers and has stick to this completely unfair tax on them for firefighting and so forth, when they are the most assiduous volunteers during the firefighting season. Yeah, I just think she has she's absolutely deaf to anything that happens outside of outside of Melbourne. And if this is what it takes to get the message home, well let's bring a truckload in.
Speaker 2: Now to a rather bizarre accusation leveled at National's leader David Little Proud by the ABC's Patricia Carvellis, it's a question.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's a lot of blokes have been asking questions.
Speaker 5: To be nice, if I coul asked some question.
Speaker 8: Patricia Carvellos, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: I've just observed this.
Speaker 6: I'd actually like to ask you, David Little Proud actually if you at mine.
Speaker 2: But Nick, the first question in that little press conference was asked by a woman, and a woman asked the question immediately before Patricia Carvellis's question. Indeed, I think there were no fewer than five questions asked by women before Carvella spoke.
Speaker 1: So you're getting back together?
Speaker 5: No, this all our time, the.
Speaker 2: Announcement of these portfolio allocations.
Speaker 1: You can see that you've got the.
Speaker 9: Garments abilities like nuclear are I have got to go to the legal party there under review, are about to be under review, the subject to review.
Speaker 1: If it is a no, what then?
Speaker 4: Why was this decision made with haste?
Speaker 1: On Tuesday one McKenzie if we.
Speaker 2: Ken Nick there seems to be an overeagerist to keep pushing this gender issue whether it exists or not. And I would argue in that setting it certainly didn't exist because the female reporters were chiming in and asking the questions as you'd expect them to.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm sick of this women explaining, you know, women thinking they could explain to us men, what's what you know? I mean, that's the sort of attitude here, isn't it. I'm a woman, I get special rights to ask questions before anybody else, and because I'm from the ABC, I asked really stupid ones. You know, it is just ridiculous that it has come to this, particularly when it's quite interested to see seven thirty Report. I've caught the seven thirty Report a couple of nights this week, when you know, a female host interviewed two female politicians, one of whom is a leader of the Liberal Party right now and perfectly normal nowadays, nobody sort of thought that's two women. I certainly didn't until Petia Carvellis raised this. I really really think that well, a bit weak beyond silly.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've had nights on this program where every guest is female. It's not typically the way, but it's never planned and it's never a box ticking exercise. You just get who you want to speak to. I would have thought that would be the way to go. Now, let's talk about Victorious on more. This week's Victorian state budget has revealed that the Victorians are paying more taxes than anywhere else. Victoria's taxes as a percentage of the economy have grown faster than any other state or territory, with Victoria's one point six percent hike making the state's taxes double the national average. And the Allen government is raking in a whopping forty six billion dollars each year through taxation. And yet we still have the biggest debt in the country, and we've got a interest bill that is approaching ten billion a year.
Speaker 1: It's astounding, isn't it.
Speaker 7: I Mean, Victoria's a very fast growing state, large thanks largely to immigration, that's increasing revenue all the time. There's no excuse for this sort of levee on the taxpayers of Victoria, and I one of they're leaving and because you know, I mean, what does she do with the money here in New South Wales. I don't want you to get tunnel envy here as a Victorian, but we now have the second longest road tunnel in the world. I think it'll soon be the longest when we finish the new Cross Harbor Tunnel, all done with no additional debt to the state, all done within budget, on time. How can we can do it in New South Wales and they can't do it in Victoria. It just seems to me that there's a degree of incompetence which is entrenched in the way the Victorian government operates. And it really is. You know, if there's anywhere we need a doge in Australia, it's Victoria.
Speaker 2: Oh you'd have a You'd have a lot of fun if you had that role here. There is a lot of bureaucratic fat to cut moving along now. Former Prime Ministerial Indigenous Policy Advisor and Elder Roy Ac has worn that fringe activists establishing dissident groups to block major projects and delegitimize the network of one hundred and twenty one land councils across New South Wales that are by law the representative bodies for Indigenous people. This comes nick after the former Environment Minister Tania plivsec listen to one of these fringe disis groups when making the decision to block Regis's one point three billion dollar gold mine proposal. Nick, you'll remember the orange Land Council warned Plivasec that there was no evidence for the activist group's claims that the gold mine would disrupt a blue banded be dreaming story, but she disregarded their advice and lock the mining project. And this would have delivered tens of millions in royalties for the New South Wales government, so many well paying jobs in a regional area. What do you make of this issue, because it's not just isolated to this particular mine and this particular project.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 7: I'm glad roy I See has called this out because we've been noticing this for a long time. Blainey being the most obvious example where there's sort of pop up aboriginal representative body can suddenly block this very lucrative project that would have brought wealth and royalties and everything else to Australia, and Tanye Plibersek was silly enough to fall for it. I mean, did you really think this was a genuine group that represented anybody other than a handful of activists. But the thing is, it's become lucrative reacher.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 7: I mean, if you've managed to form one of these organizations and convince people that you are not in any of the arrest but you are actually the original owners of that land. So if you want to do something like, for instance, the bath thirst two thousands, you'd have to spend you'd have to give us.
Speaker 1: Lots and lots of money in order to run this thing.
Speaker 7: It really has become a money making engine on the one hand, and on the other hand, it's become a way for activists, largely environmental activists, to block projects which are perfectly good and perfectly sound and will bring lots of wealth and jobs to Australia, but they don't like it for one reason or another.
Speaker 2: You know, it's they're almost always they're almost always anti development, whatever the development is. The politics of these groups are very similar across the board, Nick Cata, thank you so much for your time tonight. Thank you joining me now is best selling author Douglas Murray. His latest book on democracies and death cults Israel in the Future of Civilization has hit the shelves. Get yourself as a copy Douglas. We had some extraordinary scenes today in the Oval Office where President Donald Trump, in front of the media sought to shame the South African president with the ugly truth of the anti white, anti boa racism and violence in his country. He played a clip showing, among other things, politicians calling for white farmers to be killed. Astonishing killed the boa killed the farmer. Douglas. The South African president claimed that anti white violence wasn't an issue, and then he was played fairly lengthy video showing otherwise, that's right.
Speaker 10: By the way, the position the South African president had there must be now the least desirable seat in any politic or meeting. I think you could see in his face that he thought, oh no, it's going to be Zelenski mark two. It was a fascinating exchange and of course the denial from the South African government is not new. This is something that they have done for years. They've allowed the most appalling anti.
Speaker 1: White racism to go on in their country.
Speaker 10: They still, all these decades after the end of apartheid, find it very very useful and indeed easy to allow anti white racism to run rampant and often with lethal consequences. I'm very glad that President Trump did call this out. It's maybe only President Trump among all world leaders, really could have done so, and done so so forcefully. But I would just look to the backlash that I would expect in the coming day for much of the media internationally, not just in South Africa about this. I've already seen that, you know, papers like The Guardian are saying, you know, Donald Trump pushing conspiracy theories about the killing white South African farmers.
Speaker 1: And I'd expect a lot more of that.
Speaker 10: They will join in the denial that the South African government has so gleefully engaged in for so.
Speaker 1: Many years.
Speaker 2: Now. The South African President Cyril Ramafosa bought golfers Ernie Els and Retief Goosen to the White House with him to I guess, diffuse tensions with the Trump administration. We know Donald Trump loves his golf, but it didn't go well. Douglas. Listen here as Goosen recounts his own family's story, adding further weight to Trump's claims about violence against white farmers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of these buddy farmer's got killed. The farm is still going.
Speaker 4: My brother has run it, but it's a constant battle of farms trying to get They're trying to burn the farms down to chase you away.
Speaker 2: Douglas, You're right about the media. They're already melt down mode, trying to claim this issue isn't real, and the usual suspects are pushing this notion that any concern for this issue means you're racist.
Speaker 10: Yes, well, that's something that much of the media has done for a very long time about that. There are even politicians in America today who are saying, why would President Trump push this issue as opposed to all of the other murders, massacres, human rights abuses that go on.
Speaker 1: Around the world.
Speaker 10: And there's an obvious answer to that, which is that there are actually a lot of people who speak about a lot of issues. Speaking about it and doing something course two very different things. But what President Trump has picked up here is one of those issues which other political leaders do.
Speaker 1: Not want to talk about.
Speaker 10: There are always, as it were, popular human rights issues, popular human rights abuses for politicians to latch onto. A look at the way in which the French, British Canadian governments have been obsessing for the last week, as indeed for the last eighteen months about the exact amount of nutrition that people in Gaza have had access to in recent days. They do that because of a constituency at home that they believe wants to hear that, and because they believe that it burnishes their credentials as people at the forefront of liberal human rights issues. In fact, it takes far more guts to do what President Trump has done today, and as well as all of the other issues that he's highlighted and that many other leaders have highlighted, highlight one that has been icuously ignored by people who would otherwise hold themselves out as great defenders of human rights around the world.
Speaker 2: And you could suggest it's been ignored precisely because of race. So those claims are racism. Yeah, those making it perhaps need to look in the mirror. Now to another case of censorship and frankly madness in the UK, where a retired policeman was arrested and handcuffed in his own home by six police officers, six officers from Kent Police, the same force he served for around the decade, and his crime well, he tweeted something warning about the threat of anti semitism in Britain as the Telegraph reports police bodycam camera footage captured officers scrutinizing the seventy one year old's collection of books by authors such as Douglas Murray and issues of The Spectator, pointing to what they described as and I quote very bricksity things. Douglas, what is going on in your motherland?
Speaker 10: It's pretty amazing, you know, Rita Like U, I sort of think I can't be shocked by the denigration of the British police and the British state.
Speaker 1: And then here, you know, you wake.
Speaker 10: Up one morning and discover that police have gone into a man's house and are rummaging through his bookshelves and accusing him of effectively wrong think. The man that they briefly handcuffed and then took down to the police station for hours of questioning had obviously extremely good taste.
Speaker 1: In reading material.
Speaker 10: He not only had my international best seller of the War in the West, he had copies of the Spectator magazine. This means that this is one ex policeman at any rate who's definitely thinking.
Speaker 1: About the right things and reading the right things.
Speaker 10: But what an extraordinary thing it is that people in Britain have to live in a society where that would happen.
Speaker 1: And I can tell you something Rita like you.
Speaker 10: If the police went into people's houses and rumi's through their bookcases and found copies of some badly selling left wing magazine and some left wing author's latest book, I would be incensed by that as well. The police have absolutely no darn right to do this sort of thing from any political direction, but you know, of course they think they can in this occasion. There's one thing that does need to be said in this region. I said this in the spectator of the magazine that the police in Britain don't want you to read, apparently despite it being Britain's best selling and oldest weekly magazine.
Speaker 1: There's something that has to be said. Kent police, who had your audacity to.
Speaker 10: Do this, have solved in areas over which they have control, zero burglaries.
Speaker 1: I'll do it again, zero burglaries.
Speaker 10: In areas where there have been hundreds of home break ins, police have managed to solve none of those crimes, not one.
Speaker 1: So maybe there is a.
Speaker 10: Correlation, isn't there between a police force that cannot police crime and a police force that would like to go around to a retired police officer's house and rummage through his bookcases and articles relating to his late daughter's death in a hit and run accident that was never solved. Maybe maybe they do that stuff because they can't do their job.
Speaker 1: And that's the collection that I would.
Speaker 10: Like to see more people call out, not just this thought policing, but the fact that the thought policing or the would be thought policing is done by police forces that seem to have no ability to do actual policing.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and that is a widespread issue in Britain. Isn't it the failure of the police force to solve crimes, real crimes like breaking and acts of violence. Meanwhile, we've got Kirs Starmer, the Prime Minister. Well, he's in danger of being arrested with some of the commentary he's been tweeting Douglas extraordinary stuff. It seems to be morphing into Donald Trump if his work on x is to be believed. In the past couple of weeks, he's posted about coming for illegal immigrants. He said he'll put Britain first, and and the reliance to cheap overseas labor that's taking jobs from Brits. He posted, if you want to live in the UK, you should speak English. That's common sense, bravo. He also said settlement in the UK is a privilege that has to be earned, it's not a right. And he also said this about strong borders, that the Tories lost control of our borders and let net migrations saw to record levels, undercutting hard working Brits. I won't stand for a douglass the Prime Minister going to get a visit from the Constabulary for these sorts of non crime hate incidents, because that is a real thing in Britain. I'm frankly a little bit surprised by how he's become some right wing reactionary.
Speaker 10: Well, of course, if anyone else has said this, if I'd have said this, or you'd have said this, Rita, I'm sure Kis Starmer and his police force would take a different view. But of course I don't believe a word of it. First of all, it's perfectly true the last Conservative government lost control of the borders, absolutely true. It's also true though that Kiss Starmer has lost control of the borders. Almost a thousand people came in a couple of days ago and one day alone on the illegal just on the illegal crossings across the Channel on boats organized by criminal gangs. When he says that it's not a right to land in Britain and just stay, he's right, it's just something anyone can do. However, it's just something that nobody in his government or his border force are doing.
Speaker 1: Anything to stop.
Speaker 10: They behave as though it's impossible to stop tens of thousands of people arriving just across the channel every year illegally, let alone the hundreds of thousands of other people who arrive in the UK every year legally and illegally and get net migration up almost a million in the last couple of years. But just as I say, this is the most cynical, cynical tactic, and I at any rate don't believe a word of.
Speaker 1: What Keir Starmer says. I have heard politician after politician.
Speaker 10: Labor and Conservative say this for decades. They always say the same pabulum. They say when they feel like they might need to just sort of enforce the base of it. They say these things like I think that people should speak English if they come to England, and everyone's meant to say, my gosh, what an amazing breakthrough.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter a dance if.
Speaker 10: You're losing your country all the time because you don't enforce your borders.
Speaker 1: This is as I don't even know if Kis.
Speaker 10: Starmer has seen these tweets. I'm sure he doesn't write them. His own Home Secretary and Foreign Secretary and others have distanced themselves from the language he's used himself. But it's just language games, Rita, That's all it is. It's language games. They don't do anything not in the real world. Thousands of people will continue to break into Britain every week illegally, and in the meantime, what do we have Kiirs Starmer, the brave tweeter? Well, as you say, Rita, it's lucky that he's Prime Minister and not, for instance, a white or a working class mother in the North of England, or otherwise he'd be having his collar felt this evening.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Douglas, before you go, you've written a superb piece for the Telegraph about America's left his media paying a price for their role in covering up Joe Biden's incapacity. It's been obvious incapacity for some years. You argue the fact that so many serious journalists denied what was obvious to all of us, explains why trust in their reporting has collapsed. Is the damage to steep to fix or can they restore their credibility?
Speaker 10: Well, you know, the interesting thing with the American media class is that so much of it just covered this up for years, not just the past four years, for many years. With Joe Biden, even before the twenty twenty election, they're all routing for him, and so they covered things over for him. And now they all say that their brave truth warriors for writing books about it.
Speaker 1: Now they claim.
Speaker 10: Things like, you know, well, you know, there was a sort of cover up from the White House about the extent to which Joe Biden was mentally incapacitated. There wasn't just a cover up from the White House or Jill Biden. There was a cover up by much of the American media, but not all, just as not all the media was to blame for this. There is sure there is a fall off in public trust in America as elsewhere in the media because of a concerted cover up like that.
Speaker 1: But you know, Rita, if.
Speaker 10: That same political and media class had read the New York Post, they'd have been able to know about this, oh five years before they themselves agreed and broke the story. If they'd have watched you Rita and me Rita on Sky Australia talking in recent years, they'd have seen that we knew something was up, We identified something was up. You and I weren't silent when Joe Biden was claiming that he'd just spoken to dead world leaders, or was wandering off stage and off script in ways were weird even for Biden. So no, it's not everyone who ignored this, but it really, it really is quite hard to stomach to see the very journalists who spent years covering up Biden's cognitive decline now writing books saying, oh, it turns out that Biden in twenty twenty four wasn't peak Biden after all, and how.
Speaker 1: Could we have known? There were no signs, nothing to tell us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when it doesn't matter. Suddenly they've got the breaking news. And it's been fascinating to see the reception they're getting from other leftist media who are treating all this as if it's some revelation when the rest of the country has known this, as we have discussed for years. Douglas Murray, always a pleasure to speak with you. Thanks for your time.
Speaker 1: Thank you still to come.
Speaker 2: Left ease losing it plass The latest from the US, including Marco Room Bliss Green Senate testimony. Adam B.
Speaker 3: Coleman is up next.
Speaker 2: You're watching the Ruda Panney Show and it's time for lefties losing it. And today Donald Trump pulled off a master stroke in front of the world's media. He's shamed South African President Cyril Rapaposa with the ugly truth of anti white, anti bowl racism and violence in his country, an issue now the world leader is addressing. And he did it by playing a clip showcasing just how grim the situation is in South Africa. Turn down the lights, turn the.
Speaker 5: Lags down, turn the lights down, and just put this on.
Speaker 3: It's right behind you.
Speaker 2: Of course, that saw the lefto media lose it en mass apparently white farmers being targeted, being killed, having their land taken with our compensation. It's all a conspiracy theory. Here is the thoroughly detestable Nicole Wallace on MSNBC.
Speaker 11: Today, Donald Trump meeting with the President of South Africa and attempting to ambush and humiliate that leader inside the Oval office. But what he did instead was embarrassed and humiliate the people of the United States of America. Again, in his meeting with President Raviposa, Trump peddled unsubstantiated claims of genocide in South Africa of white South Africans, a group that ruled during apartheid in South Africa. It is a fringe conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: Conspiracy theory, what like the virus coming from a lab or Joe Biden's suffering cognitive decline. Yiss, it's just a another conspiracy here theory. Let's check in on the sort of scenes witness in the South African Parliament.
Speaker 1: We can do whatever you want to do. Who are you to tell us whether we can occupy.
Speaker 5: Lent or not?
Speaker 1: Who are going to occupy land? South African occupy Lent. That's who we are.
Speaker 2: And here Julius Malema, parliamentarian and leader of the Economic Freedom Fighters, says that they must be killing, must never.
Speaker 9: Be scared to kill, and revolution demand that at some point they must be killing because the killing is part of a revolutionary act.
Speaker 2: And here is a stadium full of people all chanting kill the boer, kill the farmer. Now, this week's Secretary of State marc or Arubio's Senate Committee hearing was interrupted by rational totally saying protesters making valid points. Of course, I just it was the usual left.
Speaker 12: He's losing it.
Speaker 2: Weapons joining me now is wrong speak? Publishing founder Adam B. Coleman Adam. We covered the amazing scenes in the Oval Office earlier today with Douglas Murray. I want to play you in exchange between Senator Tim Kaine and Secretary of State Marco Arubia earlier in the week about the few dozen South African farmers granted asylum in the US. This has really upset many on the left.
Speaker 13: I have a different standard based upon the color of somebody's skin.
Speaker 5: Would that be except well.
Speaker 14: I'm not the one arguing that.
Speaker 5: Apparently you are because you don't.
Speaker 14: Know the fact that they're righting Whether to say that that would be on well, no, I would say in the United a very easy thing. In the United States has a right to pick and choose who they allowing to even based on the color of somebody's skin. You're the one that's talking about the color of their skin, not me. These burned down and they were killed in hand the color of their skin. Well, well, you've demonstrated enough because you think anyone should be allowed into this country for any reason, because they who has said that we are going to prioritize people are coming to our country on the basis of what's in the interest of this country. That's a small number of people that are coming.
Speaker 1: But you said said this week and then.
Speaker 14: But in other course it's harder to vet an other case. That's more difficult. And by the way, the United States admits people every year, Adam.
Speaker 2: Anyone who has taken note of what is happening in South African recent years knows full well the discriminatory laws, the violence targeted towards what lad holders in particular. Why are the Democrats and so many in the media so eager to deny this and so perturbed by this small in tyke of African coming into the country.
Speaker 15: Well, it's because the Democratic Party is once again playing identity politics, and there are terms of identity politics. Anyone who is white cannot be oppressed. They can only be oppressors, and they cannot see someone who looks like me or darker than myself as being someone who is oppressing someone else. And the reality is that, yeah, some of these people are facing discrim discrimination and threats because of their skin color, So I really wouldn't care if it was someone who was being oppressed because of their skin color, the religious background, or any other factor. The fact is Marco Ruby was making the point that these people are coming through because they're under threat. They are coming through because they are actual refugees coming from their nation, so they seem to be legitimate to me. I really don't care where someone comes from, as long as they go through the process.
Speaker 5: It can come to the United States, and.
Speaker 2: It seems that Democrats are preoccupied with the skin color. They're accusing the Republicans of favoring them because they're white. But really these are the only refugees, the early asylum seekers you can think of that the Democrats don't want to help, and you have to wonder why isn't because of their skin color. But Marco Arubia wasn't done yet. He then went scorched earth on Democrat Senator Chris van Holland, who you'll remember a few weeks ago went down to El Salvador to visit a deported MS thirteen gang banger.
Speaker 13: Now I have to tell you directly and personally that I regret voting for you for Secretary of State.
Speaker 1: I yield back.
Speaker 5: I respond, you meet it.
Speaker 14: Well, first of all, your regret for voting for me confirms I'm doing a good job.
Speaker 5: In the case of El Salvador.
Speaker 14: Absolutely absolutely, we deported gang members, gang members, including the one you had a margarita with, and that guy is a human trafficker, and that guy is a gangbanger, and that and the evidence is going to be clear and the data. Rubio has the floor, Chairman, he can't make unsubstantiated Senator like that. Secretary Rubio has the floor.
Speaker 1: Rubio should take that testimony.
Speaker 14: The federal senator states, well, it hasn't done it under oath. Here's another point, Okay, there is a division in our government between the federal branch and the judicial branch. No judge and the judicial branch cannot tell me or the president how to conduct foreign policy.
Speaker 2: Mark Gruvio is in fine form these days, OTAM. But it seems Trump's team has adopted his style. They're not backing down, they're bold, they're not trying to appease their ideological opponents. And I've got to say it's pretty effective.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's very much so effective when you do the thing that the voters actually wanted you know, there is a mandate that was put in place. A lot of Americans saw what was going on through the southern border. They saw what was happening in the local communities, happening within their cities. This is a very popular choice to actually strengthen our borders to get rid of people who should not be here. And the fact is that the Democrats have played this game of doing the opposite of Trump, even if Trump is right, and so everyone is well aware that the Democrats are on the losing side of this issue. There is no winning when it comes to simping for illegal immigrants and traveling to foreign nations and pretending like these people are your constituents.
Speaker 5: And I really truly hope that the.
Speaker 15: People who voted for that senator really regret their vote for him, because it's very clear he cares more about foreigners than he does about the American citizens or the legal immigrants who are.
Speaker 5: In this nation.
Speaker 2: And you mentioned the mandate that the Trump administration has, and here is a Vice President Jdans explaining that the courts cannot be allowed to set policy. To essentially frustrate that mandate.
Speaker 13: You cannot have a country where the American people keep on electing immigration enforcement, and the courts tell the American people they're not allowed to have what they've voted for. And that's where we are right now. We're going to keep working it through the immigration court process, through the Supreme Court as much as possible. And look, success to me is not so much in number, though obviously I'd love to see the gross majority of the illegal immigrants who came in under Biden deported.
Speaker 2: Adam, is that what's happening here a judicial insurrection of sorts, where the courts are usurping the will of the American people.
Speaker 5: That's what it appears to be.
Speaker 15: It appears to be lower courts, circuit courts are challenging every move that Donald Trump is trying to make within his administration to actually follow through.
Speaker 5: With the mandate we were just talking about.
Speaker 15: And part of the problem is that Donald Trump is trying to do it as fast and as large as possible when it comes to these deportations and try to keep up with the speed of the illegal immigrants who came into this nation. So he's facing a large, large hill and it's hard for them to do it as efficiently and effectively when you have these courts who are trying to impose basically constant challenges for things that they are claiming that they can and cannot do, and slowing down the process. The reality is that Joe Biden failed as a president when it came to protecting the border, and we had.
Speaker 5: Record numbers of people coming through.
Speaker 15: Donald Trump is trying to in a very expeditiously way, pull these people out of our nation and to protect the citizens of this country and protect our southern border. So of course he's going to face some sort of challenge, whether it's coming to the courts or other means.
Speaker 2: Now, Adam and Roy to fantastic piece in the New York Post about how no one wields dead black people more enthusiastically than progressive idea logues like the New Jersey Man.
Speaker 10: You know that because we was a documented to.
Speaker 1: A lot of undocumented people.
Speaker 2: Adam, did he really compare ice agents to slave catches and compared illegal immigrants to two slaves?
Speaker 5: Yes, very much so he did.
Speaker 15: And as a voter in the state that he's attempted to become the governor in, I would never vote for him. But simple fact that one is recognizing my race and trying to Trump bring up this whole racial rhetoric coming from slavery times, as if they're equitable. The fact is these people were not supposed to come here. The fact is they came here, and now that their party is losing, this is their only constituents that they want to support. And so my issue as a voter is that why do they care more about them than they do about us?
Speaker 5: Why is he.
Speaker 15: Standing outside of ice facility, but he's not standing outside of a warehouse where these people are taking American jobs, in particular black jobs from black Americans in Newark, New Jersey, and throughout the state of New Jersey. So no, I do not trust that if this man was to get power, which unlikely, it's unlikely that he will. Man right now is pulling third amongst Democrats. But I do not trust that a progressive like him will get into office and actually care about American citizen like myself and our sovereignty. I think he will do everything possible to basically try to get illegal immigrants to stay, try to get them to become underclass that they have been and within New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Well, it seems to be a stupid hill to die on, Adam, because the polling on this issue seems to be pretty clear, and the polling has changed over the years, but right now it seems to be that the majority of Americans want to see every illegal immigrant deported, not just the ones convicted of crimes, but every single illegal immigrant deported. But the Democrats are doubling down on this as a policy issue, and I just do not understand why they've picked this, because they're going to lose the argument every single time. Adam B. Coleman, thank you so much for your time. Tonight still to come, King Charles is heading to North America is a reunion with prodigal's son Harry. On the cards, Kinsey Scofield has his details Welcome back, joining me now celebrity and royal commentator Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey will start with some country music because Morgan Wallen is topping the mainstream music charts, not just the country charts. He's now got thirty eight of the top fifty spots of the US Apple Music Singles Charts. It's incredible country is bigger than Everkinsy.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 16: His new album I'm the Problem only needed one day to become Spotify's most streamed country album of twenty twenty five, It's unreal.
Speaker 8: He's a triumphun tech talk.
Speaker 16: And you know, his songs often revolve around booze fueled disasters and messy relationships, but he brings his fans along for the ride, like guilty accomplices, and.
Speaker 8: I think that's why they love him.
Speaker 16: He's authentic, unapologetic and just super fun.
Speaker 1: He is.
Speaker 2: And I love that performance on Saturday Night Live where he just walked off.
Speaker 3: He did not.
Speaker 2: Stand for any of the nonsense. I'd have just stayed for them. In fact, now, as Gayle King celebrates thirteen years at CBS, sources are speculating that her career might be nearing its end. What can you tell.
Speaker 16: Us, Well, her contract's coming up, and she the return on investment quite simply is not there. She's on the third rated morning show. But don't worry, Rita. I did look it up. I googled it. And NASA accepts applications for their Astronaut Candidate program on an as needed basis, So all hope is not lost. You know, she'll leave and she'll start one of those.
Speaker 8: Hippie podcasts about good vibes.
Speaker 16: She could call it Live Laugh Leech where fame, adjacency becomes a full time job or me myself and more me with Gail King, and it will bomb harder than her CNN show with Charles Barkley.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, Wadia, You're right, She's been very lucky. She has had a very good run. Being Oprah's best mate has paid off. But I do wonder whether that ridiculous little space expedition that her and Katie Perry and a few other famous privileged women went on has done lasting damage to their reputations. We've seeing Katie Perry now become a figure of mockery. People are posting her dance moves and making jokes about her. And now Gail King what could be losing her job? Do you think there's any connection between those two things.
Speaker 16: I do think so, because I think that people are just sick and tired of her and that wasn't in your face pr stunt that they didn't need or want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Gail King was really outspoken about the backlash and claiming it was sexism that people weren't seeing them as astronauts. Now to reports that twenty four year old Jordan Hudson is a telling people that she's engaged to veteran American football coach Bill Belichick, who's a dude who well is not just old enough to be her father, is old enough to be her grandfather. Kinsey, that's right.
Speaker 16: And one of the reasons why people really do believe that this is true is because he just had a fresh paint job on his boat. That's fueling this speculation. So his boat used to be painted to say eight rings in honor of a Super Bowl titles. Now it says one plus eight rings. I mean, this guy is so much older than Hudson. I wouldn't tempt fait with till death. DUIs part on the wedding bells. That could be any minute.
Speaker 2: Now, just fifty years between them, that's yeat, that's a few years now. An insider has told The Daily Mail that Hailey and Justin Bieber's marriage has turned ugly, the pair going at each other's throats apparently, and Justin Bieber's revealed that he'd once told Hailey during a fight that should never be on the cover of Vogue. What sort of a thing is that to say during a fight? Bizarre?
Speaker 16: And to announce that to the world on the day that they release her Vogue cover which completely hijacked the headlines. She didn't get to have a victory lap about this cover because all anyone wanted to talk about was the nasty way that he treated her and what he said to her. You know, in the same article, the source quotes them as Romeo and Juliet without the warm mid ending. You know, calling them Romeo and Juliet does not make it romantic. It just means their relationship has a body count. You know, there's nothing romantic about this drama.
Speaker 2: Now to Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's daughter Violet. She's written about a tense argument with her famous mom about climate change after her family escaped to a hotel to avoid the smoke from the Los Angeles fires. This is in a candid essay for Yale Kinsey. What else can you tell us?
Speaker 16: I mean, she calls her brother basically stupid. You know, this paper is so arrogant and condescending. It's really brave for her to speak out about climate change from the comfort of a luxury hotel suite that her famous mother paid for. And it's easy to worry about the ice caps melting when you've never had to worry about paying rent. Her mother is so sweet and was elbowed deep in ash volunteering to rescue people in pets stirring those fires. I don't think she needed a lecture from a Nepo baby.
Speaker 2: Yes, the Nepo babies can be insufferable. Now, sources of told Page six that Taylor Swift will finally have the chance to buy back the original recordings of her first six albums Kinzia. It's going to cost a bit, isn't it?
Speaker 8: I know? But will she read it?
Speaker 16: Two years ago, Bloomberg estimated that the re recorded albums had a combined value of forty no, I'm sorry, four hundred million dollars. So she earns royalties from each swimming song, each record sales, album purchases. So the pr war between Taylor and Screw de Braun turned out to be incredibly lucrative for her. Would she rather continue to re record what's left?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I do know that she may be called as a witness in the black Lively justin Baldoni case, and that I've got the popcorn ready for because that's going to be good times. But before you go, King Charles and Queen Camilla are coming to North America. There's a great deal of conjecture interest in whether this will mean a reunion with Harry.
Speaker 12: Is that on the.
Speaker 16: Cardskinsy when hell freezes over? When hell freezes over.
Speaker 8: Well that happened.
Speaker 16: I don't think King Charles wants anything to do with Prince Ari who has never found a camera and a microphone.
Speaker 8: He hasn't complained about his relatives too. I just don't see that happening anytime soon.
Speaker 2: But he does have two grandchildren he's probably never seen, or if he's seen very little of, and he's only got two sons. And you're not thinking, given his battling cancer, he should reconsider.
Speaker 16: Any interaction Prince Harry has with his father. Gives Harry content that he can go sell and you know, whether it's an interview.
Speaker 8: Remember the second.
Speaker 16: He met with King Charles, he told, good Morning America, I just saw my father who has cancer. He talked about how these moments can bring people back together. It's content for Prince Harry, and I don't think that the royals trust him.
Speaker 2: That is an excellent point, and I think probably that's the number one reason why nobody in the family wants to deal with him or Megan, because they don't want to provide more content for the next podcast, the next Netflix series or book. Kinsey Schofield, you now did. Thank you so much for your time tonight, and that's all all the time we have. Up Next is Newsnight. I'll see you tomorrow night. For Left, he's losing it at nine.