Speaker 1: Hello, happy.
Speaker 2: Day, not Monday.
Speaker 1: Did you think I was about to go, Ma, this's day, but May.
Speaker 3: Lauren's getting up me about booking appointments.
Speaker 4: Ah, you bad at that. Here you are your tooth is it being pulled out?
Speaker 3: I've got to get the MRI. I.
Speaker 5: But also you're not good at just moving on from things. Sometimes you're like, oh no.
Speaker 2: Because we forgot this appointment for the kid.
Speaker 5: I'm like, yeah, but you've said that for a week, Like it's time to forget.
Speaker 1: It's a life admin and I've just had a lot building.
Speaker 2: But this thing that you're not booking is going to make you feel better. It's this is sounding funnal, dramatic. It's about its.
Speaker 3: Tooth rights gone.
Speaker 5: It's like it's still an ongoing side. Well, he doesn't an infection freaking.
Speaker 3: Appointment or like there could be a piece of tooth.
Speaker 5: So my advice was if you look after yourself and feel better, then you'll be better for your family.
Speaker 1: When I get a bit stressed, my left side of my face swells up every day and I take four in Europe to take the edge off, which is not healthy.
Speaker 5: But just go and do it, because you'll be punish to the family, because you'll be short and you'll be irritated because.
Speaker 3: I'm many things that have punished to the family right now.
Speaker 4: Question we bring Sarah McGilvray in for that.
Speaker 3: I don't think she I don't know if she'd want to, but.
Speaker 2: She coxy in.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Sarah, Sarah, have you got a second? This is our fearless leader. Can you say hello to the podcast?
Speaker 3: This is lead Sarah.
Speaker 6: Hi, guys, Hello, s I don't know if I'm allowed to be unpopular.
Speaker 1: Absolutely Hi, I know, sort of not really.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, Hello, a good to ze.
Speaker 6: I haven't even come and said hello about having a little flirt with them good looking football out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're worried about on a podcast, but happy to say you're flirting with the guests.
Speaker 6: Well you knows well he's not listening. I look out and it's really not paying attention.
Speaker 2: Stairs from Sydney. She's left the husband and kids at home.
Speaker 3: So leno do whatever you live when your husband's Melbourne.
Speaker 1: You can be like when I was flirting with footballers and just staying in fancy hotels.
Speaker 7: Do you know that I did hear this morning just a little bit of on their feedback Okay, you were making it. You were having go to caller for being a Bombers fan.
Speaker 6: My house is all my husband is a die hard Bombers fan.
Speaker 7: And you were saying no, no to a caller.
Speaker 5: But also, can I just say that was your biggest issue with that called We were trying to set a sixty five year old grandmother up with a twenty five year old and the problem with the content.
Speaker 4: Stead I think she was sixty three, But I'm.
Speaker 3: Glad we're focusing on the variety issue. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 7: No, I thought she was really cute. Do you want other feedback on Today show?
Speaker 6: You? No?
Speaker 5: What did you do?
Speaker 7: You're doing well, guys, doing really well. Keep it up, smiling your voices.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 7: Woman Sandwich coming up pissed away from the mic? Is that the Yeah?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 3: Now, I do nothing any negatives from today.
Speaker 7: We'll talk about it after. Let's not do it. Don't you don't do it in public? I take you aside my.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Channel nine.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm just going to stay on the podcast till tomorrow morning.
Speaker 5: Marathon marathon, ou, there's no way on earth. I don't want to run a marathon. I don't want to do a marathon radio.
Speaker 4: What would you do? Would you run a marathon before you did a radio marathon?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 3: What about if you had to pick one or the other, I.
Speaker 2: Would go and live in another country.
Speaker 6: Did you run that marathon that blocked all the traffic in Melbourne yesterday?
Speaker 5: No, that's a Mother's Say Classic, which is a big fundraiser. If you're in cancer and breast cancer traffic dramas, Melbourne's best of it? Did?
Speaker 7: I was trying to get to lunch and I got.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a Mother's day.
Speaker 2: You don't drive in.
Speaker 7: Kill the road.
Speaker 5: Listen anyway here, I am feeling sorry for you. You can jumped on a six am flight.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 6: I flew to home last night because when my kids threw up all through the hotel room, so we had to get out.
Speaker 4: Of their real are you taking the piss?
Speaker 3: So it's the whole family here?
Speaker 2: No, no, no.
Speaker 6: I took them all home last night, put everyone to bed, did a grocery shop, got all the school clothes ready, and then I got back on the plane this morning and flew.
Speaker 5: Someone's getting their frequent flying you European summer in Melbourne with the family for the weekend.
Speaker 6: I was but the children were sick, so when I went home, well that meant that I couldn't do anything of them be stuck in a hotel room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you flew them all home and then came back.
Speaker 7: I did, that's you guys.
Speaker 3: No, you just want to get away from the sick kid.
Speaker 7: Maybe that too.
Speaker 5: If I was the mother, I would have set them on the plane on their own.
Speaker 3: No, you wouldn't have. They would have been the help question.
Speaker 7: Thought about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you landed back in Sydney, did you go back to the house with them?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I had to go to the supermarket to a shop because you know, you never have food after a weekend away.
Speaker 2: You're a good mom. And then you did all of that on your Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day.
Speaker 5: By Mother's Day, some shitty present from the Mother's Day store.
Speaker 7: No, one of my kids. You know how they do at school? Like a photo with something they've what I love?
Speaker 2: Talking about it? This morning?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so mine wrote I love riding my scooter with my mom.
Speaker 7: And I looked at it. I said, you don't own a scooter, buddy?
Speaker 2: What about I said that this morning? They just make things up? How good is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? My dad likes wine. Say that.
Speaker 5: Just into Campbell, just into Frankly put up one from her son and it said my mom is and he wrote sixty four years old? How she feels sixty?
Speaker 4: It stopped raining in Sydney, by the way.
Speaker 2: Tell me about seriously.
Speaker 6: I got home and my front veranda had buckled and the wood has pushed up the funch nore.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I was like, what's going on here?
Speaker 4: I landed Friday? What six? By the way missed me fight?
Speaker 3: I thought from the motherstone.
Speaker 4: I thought I was booked on a four fifteen.
Speaker 3: I was booked on a three. We left it two thirty out that.
Speaker 5: I was there with the moms, dancing with them all, taking photos of all the boys.
Speaker 3: It was amazing. It was a beautiful dog, did very very.
Speaker 1: Well, good vibes, great vibes anyway, and they left.
Speaker 2: The fun started after you two left.
Speaker 4: Those what were those post porn star martinis?
Speaker 2: A delicious passion for it.
Speaker 3: Did anybody get a bit happy?
Speaker 5: I'm in a whole at time, did you say, Liz? I had a decked out in an over merch. I was taking all the table decorations, flowers for our mother's so munch.
Speaker 2: Have you not seen this video.
Speaker 4: Was there a after.
Speaker 3: It was the crowd like still there at three pumping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now a lot. I had to go to school pick up, to go.
Speaker 3: And do school pick up because Lou was on a bend.
Speaker 2: It says your mom's my mom.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, l.
Speaker 5: Like chorus Laurel and my Heart's Foo listening to Anthony and Tint.
Speaker 2: Couldn't ask for a better.
Speaker 4: Start to a mother's stock.
Speaker 5: They were great, love you, love you, thank you.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, she was well behaved. She cried out pants because I told her you'd called her leather pant.
Speaker 7: Liz, you can't pick on other people's moms.
Speaker 4: That's a real idea.
Speaker 3: No I didn't.
Speaker 1: She said I'm going to wear leather pants, and I said, let's call it.
Speaker 5: She's gorge She's very beautiful, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Nothing like me. Stop, absolute opposite.
Speaker 6: When I do my Instagram's talking of you. You have very good looking family members.
Speaker 5: Don't look like any of that's They're all blonde hair, blue eyed, and I'm this little brown child.
Speaker 3: Liz had a little fun somewhere.
Speaker 5: Potentially I'm more like Dad than mum, though, to be honest, so I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely.
Speaker 1: You know her dad comes to our events just to see me. She wasn't even there. He just popped down.
Speaker 2: He turned up for ten K.
Speaker 5: Jase got there before me, and then at the end, j goes, oh sweet dad before I No, it couldn't be my dad. He dad, Dad arrived, took a photo with Jason, left, didn't even say hell, that's weird, didn't I was running fifteen minutes like so, you didn't even wait for me, just took off.
Speaker 7: Your Dad's very good on air, though, isn't he You guys had a happening.
Speaker 3: Very Yeah, we're going to take the leggis.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he did all in confirmed.
Speaker 7: I think he might be. Are you up for something, Clince Stanta.
Speaker 4: Best New Talent?
Speaker 3: Yeah you.
Speaker 7: I'm not going to say, haven't you done your job for quite a while?
Speaker 4: Twenty three years mature exactly?
Speaker 2: Are you up for something?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, maybe Weekend Today is best.
Speaker 2: Weekend news program.
Speaker 7: We've been getting in for the Radio Awards though. You guys qualified by about twenty days. Yeah, yeah, o.
Speaker 2: What our content in the radio's.
Speaker 6: Over your time with us qualifies by about twenty days.
Speaker 7: We can so we that we're just.
Speaker 5: Allowed to attend or you can nominate us with brilliant content.
Speaker 6: No, no, we've nominated you, but we can only use the audio from about fifteen shows something to be nominated.
Speaker 4: How bad the best news.
Speaker 5: We were hoping we might win something for the other mob and then we could get up on protest.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that lent her applications for you into yourself.
Speaker 3: Ourselves with the audio from the other moment.
Speaker 6: They have to do it, guys, a little bit on the nose to get up and win for somebody else.
Speaker 2: No, we wouldn't be winning for them. We'd be winning for us. And we were going to get.
Speaker 5: Up like Merlin in Big Brother and take him out, take and hold up the protests.
Speaker 3: I'm going to.
Speaker 7: Escalate this request.
Speaker 4: I don't feel as Merlin at the Acress might be safe.
Speaker 5: But last year anyway, you were so nervous you basically taped your mouth shot.
Speaker 3: Last year anyway on the Red Car were slumpy, sloppy. We had to ask him not to speak on the record.
Speaker 4: I didn't have any trouble doing that. It was because I couldn't.
Speaker 2: It was like, I think I should just stand here and spa.
Speaker 1: Which is a shame because he was one little hand holding and everything news reader.
Speaker 3: So we go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, we'll talk about that afterwards when I give you your air check.
Speaker 4: Notote.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for that reckon.
Speaker 3: The industry would walk out.
Speaker 5: Where is the radio walls cooked?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Will they sign like a three or five year deal with a venue each time.
Speaker 6: Year on your you have a seven in a while they do chunks now like two three, And that's because that's what you signed the.
Speaker 5: Clint, because it means you would be able to your weekends today and chase you like it when it's a little very inconvenient, and I the anything, do we I'm confirmed?
Speaker 7: What are we open to?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? And that's it.
Speaker 7: I feel like you could do a skit though no sah.
Speaker 5: I sometimes say no and it means like a bit of massaging and I could be convinced. This is like like I'd rather run a marathon.
Speaker 4: How about a skin involving bald heads?
Speaker 2: It's been done.
Speaker 7: I was gonna say, was that last year's skid? I don't recko again.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a hard no from you, hardim.
Speaker 3: The music is one year.
Speaker 7: I think I don't know, mate, Do you go sometimes?
Speaker 2: Do we have to go?
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 6: It depends how much I like you as to whether I forced you to come just to sit with me so that I with you.
Speaker 4: It's funny because last year we got whacked on an odds and Ed's table. Yeah, that's when we knew the writing was on.
Speaker 3: The basically distant cousins table. Yeah, we're okay.
Speaker 5: And Saturday table, no one said hello to us, and we were like, is anyone from kiss or not?
Speaker 2: Is anyone from the old the.
Speaker 3: Current company there?
Speaker 2: And we looked around.
Speaker 5: I was like, everyone's here. Oh they're all sitting together. Oh, no one's saying hello.
Speaker 7: Oh that's terrible.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 7: No, we wouldn't do that to you.
Speaker 2: No, you can't.
Speaker 5: You can't do that because you're not getting you've only just employed it. Now.
Speaker 6: Well, last year, though, I did know that we had a table up the back where as you say, some odds and ends were shoved, but they weren't getting fired.
Speaker 7: They were just placed up the back. So I'll make sure you're up the front with this time.
Speaker 5: I remember I actually remember someone in marketing or events being like, someone's just sent through a list of the tables and they've moved you, guys onto some separate random table.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, that'll do it.
Speaker 7: Sucks, doesn't it.
Speaker 5: At that point I get re hired here.
Speaker 2: Best thing ever happened.
Speaker 5: To us, sir.
Speaker 2: This podcast should probably never be put out of it. One minute about you.
Speaker 3: We're right on the line.
Speaker 4: Good to see you. I'll come.
Speaker 5: I look forward to getting full electron How I'm no longer allowed to sing on the radio.
Speaker 6: No, you'll be fine, although our bus once told me I wasn't allowed to sing on air, and for about eight years it was every time it happened a text stop right now?
Speaker 3: Who was that bt?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he actually declared it to the office that I was not allowed to.
Speaker 6: So I'm saying to you, you are fine. You were actually nice sort about a tune. But I was really impressed with the accuracy of the lyrics.
Speaker 2: Pretty good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, who knows all those footy signs?
Speaker 3: Sort about a tune was nice.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to say that, not even close.
Speaker 3: Alright, that's it, we're out of here.
Speaker 2: We are guys.
Speaker 1: I have a lovely day.