Speaker 1: Hello, working on the butt. Hello, Loan, Hello, Loan, Hi the podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm in the car park, so it might cut out.
Speaker 1: You tell me to bring you what you told me to ring you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, but you got me too quickly. And I'm in the car park. And then Clink came out, and then ash garb.
Speaker 1: And it came out, and then is still there?
Speaker 2: Open the boom gate. Yeah, he's in the car behind me.
Speaker 1: Hang on, Okay, so should I add him on or not?
Speaker 2: Give us like one minute. I'm at the first boom gate. I'm calling him now, okay, buy me Hi, Sissy, he Allo.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the podcast, mister Stanoway. I loove. I'm just hanging on.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to get out of the car park.
Speaker 4: I literally don't call him.
Speaker 2: He's trying to get out of the car park.
Speaker 1: You dropped out. We're away, We're out the podcast.
Speaker 2: The The thing with this car out at work is you need to use your phone to open the gate. So when I was trying to answer the call, connected to the car and open the boom gattle at once.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it's a lot of work. It's a lot of work.
Speaker 4: We're at a full house.
Speaker 1: We you have a full house that just is here? Hey gen Z, Hello, and it's a couple of nicknames.
Speaker 5: Gen Z, Oh my god, it's not working. It's not letting me out.
Speaker 1: Are you stuck in the car park?
Speaker 6: I'm stuck in the cart one level level.
Speaker 5: I'm on the fucking level too.
Speaker 2: Did you get out of the first boom gate that you need to use your phone for? Because that's a so you'll be fine.
Speaker 7: Then if you're you're done clean, press the little health button.
Speaker 1: Security will be.
Speaker 6: On the this is I got Lauren's broken it?
Speaker 2: Sorry because my past would let me movies passed in the.
Speaker 1: Have security?
Speaker 5: Hey mate, there are you going put them on?
Speaker 1: Speaking?
Speaker 5: I'll crack it out, bro, I'm going.
Speaker 1: On, how do these two get through?
Speaker 2: What are we going to do? My past wouldn't pipe in the glass doors this morning, I couldn't get in.
Speaker 1: Hey Stannard, Oh my god. Security is getting up and this is just an absolute commotion. I los jazz is center video of his nerdy run to the missus to see what Claudia thinks.
Speaker 2: I love and she's sensible.
Speaker 1: Hey, we have a reply, so she replies, we've got gredlins.
Speaker 7: Once we told her about it, and I sent her a quick preview of the video. She replies and goes, you've lost the run of yourself now that you're five kilos down. Keep your clothes on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Claudia, do you remember when you got so peaced one night we were out jazz that you were trying to call her and you were like, Claudia must be much. She's not answering my calls. And I content in the house and I can give me your phone. And I called her and she goes, no, he hasn't called me. And I said, he's called sixty done. And you showed me your phone logs and you've been calling her Irish phone number.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it wasn't even that when it was the phone number that I had for her in America for three months.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we've got a second security guard.
Speaker 7: Are no, not the security guard?
Speaker 1: Here we go? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Boys?
Speaker 7: You won't believe it's not working either.
Speaker 8: You won't believe it. The Frank Greens have arrived.
Speaker 2: No, he's not Brodie, I'm not kidding. He's not allowed to open the Frank Green.
Speaker 1: No, our poet's right, I'm opening my Frank Green.
Speaker 2: Jace, are you fucking I'll be so angry.
Speaker 1: If you do that, honestly, you won't be able to tell I'll it.
Speaker 7: They just said one of the boxes, Clack and I.
Speaker 2: Are off to a charity foundation to help out some kids. Well, Jason's not.
Speaker 7: They just said one of the boxes has a major prize, as in one of the major cash prizes.
Speaker 1: Gen or what.
Speaker 2: No, even if he opens it, I'm not coming to work tomorrows any of them are open. I would not not allowed to them up and check the weight on them either.
Speaker 1: I would. I wouldn't open it without you.
Speaker 2: You're not allowed to pick him up. You're not allowed to touch him. Put them somewhere you can't see them.
Speaker 1: Can I shake them? No, smell them with.
Speaker 2: Lauren's box or my box or your own box.
Speaker 7: Can we just lift the flap and have a peek in?
Speaker 2: No, just some context for podcast listeners. We all bought a Frank Green mystery box and jankes really, what's the chrome bottle?
Speaker 1: I really want the chrome bottle.
Speaker 4: I hope you get it.
Speaker 2: I hope Clint and I get them in Jason.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just said I was expecting a cute video of the puppy instance.
Speaker 1: You got puppies.
Speaker 2: Anyway, who's going to guarantee me? Freddy? Why won't you do that?
Speaker 1: Hey, stunners, Ye, would I be able to ask a favor? Would you be able to inquire about tickets to the footy?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: We're bout to square one. We're back to square one.
Speaker 2: I think no kids, No kids where I'm going?
Speaker 5: And Jacob a child, I'll ask for the tickets.
Speaker 1: Thank you Clinton? Our confident?
Speaker 5: Are you probably about twenty five?
Speaker 1: Great you're saying that you should. I won't buy a flag just yet.
Speaker 3: You might have to wear a Melbourne scarf?
Speaker 5: What Yeah, but anyway, we'll.
Speaker 1: Figure it out. Thank you.
Speaker 7: Got astray, We'll get you in Melbourne jersey detachable sleeves.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, I miss you. Yell you'd just say okay, I love you guys, have fun today.
Speaker 2: A second, he's clean.
Speaker 1: What was the issue? Well, nobody knows.
Speaker 7: They took a photo of my card, but it wasn't it was it was.
Speaker 1: The boom gate. Hey, uh, guys, I'm going to start a shopping list today for Hide and Seke. We need it. Okay, what are you going to get? Well? I was just going to get us a shipload of those dynamic meals dynamos dynamic.
Speaker 7: Well, well, I will be the king on the outside, so don't bother me.
Speaker 8: And one chi yo.
Speaker 2: I need some I need some fresh food.
Speaker 6: I'm just going to get like bread, eggs, milk, pizza shapes.
Speaker 1: Do you want a steak?
Speaker 2: There is not chicken breast for me?
Speaker 1: Chicken breast, turkey?
Speaker 2: I could make turkey.
Speaker 1: Can you do the turkey rice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can do the turkey rice.
Speaker 1: We're doing the turkey.
Speaker 2: Makeup a big batch of that turkey rice and then we can just reheat it.
Speaker 1: Love that for us, Love that for us. And what about snacks? Loan? Do we want Tim TAM's nuts?
Speaker 2: No, I'll be doing I'll be on a clean animur.
Speaker 7: These nuts nuts?
Speaker 1: And then what about what about boods? I'll go and be drinking wine. I'm thinking about I'm gonna.
Speaker 7: Definitely a goon sad.
Speaker 2: It's the hard stuff to kill us.
Speaker 1: That's what I was about to say. I'm thinking I'm gonna bring my.
Speaker 6: Ice machine, haired solas. Too much sugar you can get, you can get low sugar loaves. I'm going to bring my my ice loads loads. How do we feel about the ice and nice tequila and soda?
Speaker 4: Throne.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, And I think we should get avocados that aren't right yet, but we're right toward the end. So you get them at the very beginning when they're hard, and let them soften up over the coming days.
Speaker 1: Good what if we get that?
Speaker 5: That's the way avocadost.
Speaker 1: Some gummies like chips and lollies.
Speaker 2: I mean, yes, no, I'm not going to eat I'm learning sugar.
Speaker 7: Do you want Do you want gummies?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I'm saying that chips and lollies. That's not chips and loies? Gotcha? Do they do Malaysian chicken curries? I will order us a couple of Malaysian chicken curries.
Speaker 7: I think to get them on special.
Speaker 2: I don't know how many days do you guys think we're gonna be there that I I don't think I'll last very long in this.
Speaker 1: I'm not coming out.
Speaker 2: You'll be becoming a doomsdad. He's going to start collecting non perishable.
Speaker 1: Fruit. Alright, guys, Well, listen, Should I get us one of those deep dish apple pies and black beans? I'm not an oven, No, no oven, We're gonna fry. You can do minneapple pies in them oven frozen party, want some pies for footy? The fuck Thursday night football?
Speaker 5: How do you know where in there?
Speaker 3: Thursday night we're.
Speaker 1: Going to last. We're going to last a while, alright, I must go. Don't forget to bring your swimmers. Bring your swimmers, all right, Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Quinty, I'll see you soon at the charity event that we were doing. Because we're charitable, we are people of the people, quint I'm like Jason.
Speaker 1: The people. It's called community service, Clint, and you need to keep chilling away at those hours.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. There's not valid in the day.
Speaker 1: For you, Jason. Guys, Love you.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 2: Don't let him pull You would say he's not coming because he's got to go to the doctor, because that's not true.
Speaker 1: I have a doctor's appointment. I will show Brody now the receipt.
Speaker 2: You've made the doctor's appointment, so you don't have to go to the charity.
Speaker 1: It's written in green crayon. It's my crayon of choice.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jason, final chance, you are not going anywhere ne to Frank Green agreed he is ever on a witness.
Speaker 1: I promise you I won't touch the Frank Green, what's wrong? Are you actually written green? Yeah? It is actually written in green, but it is a doctors appointment? All right? Clint love you? Yeah? I like you? Bye, love you? Lauren?
Speaker 2: Have a shot one right?
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, all right yeah. Claudia has come back and said, no, why did you do that?
Speaker 1: Why can I have this number plays? I'm not what do you what are you accessing my medical fanci? What are you doing? What?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? What are you doing? Oh?
Speaker 7: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, so we're ringing Claudia. This is uh what's your name? Jeez, jeez, are ringing your missile? I don't know she lands why?
Speaker 7: She's at work and she's got like off site days?
Speaker 1: What does she do?
Speaker 7: Marketing?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Who, it's a secret.
Speaker 1: You can't say her. She works for It's very nice Lai l M all right, claudiatual from ill like Claudes.
Speaker 2: I just know he didn't do that.
Speaker 4: I forgot she had an accent.
Speaker 1: I said it. I was about to say that, just what did she say? But then you're going to say it and I'm not going to understand that. Claudes. Can you pull your man in line? He's running around the studio nude.
Speaker 2: I'm worried that I actually believe that, but I'm hoping it's not true.
Speaker 1: No, one hundred percent and on hearts were of my three kids. He did in a nerdy run.
Speaker 4: And it was long, you're lucky, Jesus, you're a lucky woman.
Speaker 1: You're a lucky, lucky woman. Lucky woman. He was using all three fingers to cover himself.
Speaker 3: These are going to be reverked, like you need to pay kicked out of the country because of my slang.
Speaker 1: You'd be happening to know. We're putting we're putting a little peak shovel. What was that? She said?
Speaker 7: All lack of said. They have to we're putting up the video on socials later, but they have to cover my little asshole with the peach emoji.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, how did that come about?
Speaker 1: We're just talking about news and then he ran through it. It was very random, bro What are you doing? There was claude.
Speaker 7: There was a story about a guy on a plane doing a nudie run, and I, in my innocence this morning before everyone got here, I told Brody about the time that I did the nudie run when we were at Peter and Lily's in in the in Amsterdam, and then that news got shared and then next thing I know, my kit was off and.
Speaker 1: We were doing.
Speaker 7: And also our office has windows out to South Melbourne. I was like, oh, people could because you.
Speaker 1: Would have had willy. Yeah, because you've got to take your pants off. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I had had on shoes on, hat on head. And then I was like, what do you take for nervous?
Speaker 1: Did you do that where your pants get?
Speaker 7: And then I took and I took my jockeys off. I was like, do I fold these and put them away or hide them? I don't know, but I did.
Speaker 1: I did. The great thing was that we replayed it at eight forty for the moms in the car.
Speaker 4: And everyone in the office thought it was live and.
Speaker 5: You have to do it again tomorrow morning.
Speaker 7: So one of the first times I did a naked mile or a nudie run was with our friends in Amsterdam and we were playing. We were drinking, doing a drinking game and Claude, you want to tell them what happened when I initiated the nuty run outside?
Speaker 2: Was it that the neighbor had like a ring doorbell?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: So I did a nudie run outside our friends who were living in the Netherlands, and I did it out on their street at like eight pm, like a very quiet residential street, and I was like, I'll do it, like I have no problems. So I kept my shoes on, did the sprint up and down the street. They closed the door of the house just as I was getting back, and then eventually I was like, no, no, no, no, no, this is not funny. Let me in because he had just gotten dark, and like there was families out and and then like and those like cute like European countries, they all like sit it out. And I was like, no, there is old folks here, there's people. They don't want to see me, and I was getting freaked. Eventually they let me in there, like.
Speaker 1: Do you have the footage from the ring camera?
Speaker 7: It was the neighbor. They're like, it's okay, our neighbors will know they have a ring door.
Speaker 1: Hey, Claudes, we love you. Just quickly. Have you noticed a confident shift since him dropping the five ks?
Speaker 4: Oh, massively.
Speaker 5: He's constantly running around the building naked.
Speaker 1: Around every building. By god, you just say hello and people that oh it's.
Speaker 7: The podcast yeah, they're this this time of day, they'll know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Just sort of rattle me. Was it me? No? It was no, No, pregnant? Ah?
Speaker 7: How far along is she?
Speaker 1: I don't know? Do you guys know? No?
Speaker 8: You traditionally announced just after three months, so it should probably be somewhere between three and five.
Speaker 7: Somewhere between three and nine.
Speaker 1: Father of three poor kids didn't want to play, and I'm like, come on, let's play. I just want to see. Let's slip, let's play.
Speaker 4: Is it because you can't?
Speaker 1: I can't ship what I do with them? The kids?
Speaker 5: I'm in a meeting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but is it like you're really contributing.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not. And I'm trying to get off the call because I've got ship to do.
Speaker 1: Tell them it's your obstetrician and you you bloody. There's a limb hanging out.
Speaker 5: I've just stopped my video so they can't see me speaking.
Speaker 1: What are you? What are you doing? Hello? How's that? Hello? Men? Cook? And I saw a photo of you today. I'm like, look at you. You're pregnant huge, it's huge.
Speaker 5: How are you guys going?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're good. You've got Jis gen Z and Brody.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello, where's the the on air people?
Speaker 1: They're at a charity event.
Speaker 5: Of course you're not there.
Speaker 1: No excuse me, I am host. I am hosting a charity event tomorrow and then it's tomorrow's the Sony Foundation lunch. And you wouldn't believe it. No, No, I've been booked to the after party again.
Speaker 5: To wait for Yeah, that's because they weren't there. That's a different company. They weren't there.
Speaker 1: When you've been booked at the after party again, village people are playing again. But today I have a doctor's appointment, so I can't go.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I was gonna say after your performance at the Christmas party, but that was that's the old place though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't talk about that.
Speaker 7: What did you do with the Christmas part?
Speaker 1: Doesn't? Did you? Did you?
Speaker 7: Did you perform a different Christmas party performance?
Speaker 1: The Yeah, I got on the mic. Oh did you.
Speaker 5: Said some things that we shall not speak of?
Speaker 1: Are you one of those? Yeah? No?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: When do we meet the Timasus.
Speaker 5: F week?
Speaker 7: Are you?
Speaker 1: Do you know what brings it on? No?
Speaker 5: I'm I don't want to bring it on, but you know.
Speaker 1: Like when you're ready to bring it on? Yeah? No, But that's true. That's what will bring it on.
Speaker 5: Are you going to get creepy uncle Jason?
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying, like, how you got yourself into this situation in the first place is exactly the same way that you bringing on.
Speaker 5: That is also on brands for you to just I mean every topic, you just have to you need your crapy uncle Jay sing back?
Speaker 1: Are you right?
Speaker 2: Mad?
Speaker 1: What do you do? And you want to catch up for a larte today?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've got a recording, my last recording, and then I'm fucking out.
Speaker 1: Here today your last day.
Speaker 5: No, No, I actually technically finished next Wednesday, but it's my last recording.
Speaker 1: I gotta go. We have an emergency.
Speaker 7: Whatever o, best of luck, Nona.
Speaker 1: I'll call you from the car.
Speaker 5: Nah, don't.
Speaker 4: Put the music, Colorie.
Speaker 1: What's happened? Oh, what's happened? There's an emergency. It's an emergency for the podcast. Okay, I've just been told there'sn emericine for the podcast. I wouldn't have hung on. No, that's my bad.
Speaker 2: Is this their Serial Liars hotline?
Speaker 5: Laurence speaking?
Speaker 1: Excuse me? I just hung up on, Nona?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you are a liar.
Speaker 1: No, we don't use the old word.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, we do. I just got a notification from my shop at saying your Frank Green Lucky box is now on board for delivery. So I haven't even arrived, you little ship.
Speaker 1: I say sorry, I apologize. It was poor Frank. It was a poor Frank box that arrived.
Speaker 5: I'm going to fuck you up so badly.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take make sure we get chromes and you don't.
Speaker 3: Laurie let him do that anyways, liar, liar, pads on fire.
Speaker 2: You got busted.
Speaker 8: So is it the race to see who gets here first in the morning.
Speaker 1: We're all No, we're all going to agree to open together, aren't we? Lots?
Speaker 2: No, because you're going to sit on the couch. Well, Clinton, I go to the charity day. So what we'll do after the charity days.
Speaker 1: And going to the doctor.
Speaker 2: You booked a doctor's appointment after the charity No, okay, bye bye bye.
Speaker 1: We should ring on a bed.
Speaker 7: So we're wildly wrong and our and I guess of her being three months? Yeah, how's that she's about to go? Was it just was it just an announced though? Or did you see her with a belly?
Speaker 1: How do I look up like like past numbers on the top right, top right, Yeah, because it's not coming up, Like, how do I do? M hmm, that's crazy? Ends in two five six? No, no is her name unless she's in there as a man.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's about to have a kid in five weeks. How's that?
Speaker 4: My sister in law's about to have a baby?
Speaker 1: Sit? Really? You do you know what that means? Your brother?
Speaker 4: That's so disgusting.
Speaker 1: You walked in on your brother?
Speaker 7: No, oh you have.
Speaker 1: You've heard him? No? No, no, no, something's happened.
Speaker 7: You that's all you get his life?
Speaker 5: That ten minutes to record a whole bunch of audio for this eleven AM recording. So what do you need?
Speaker 1: Is this you trying to tell me you're working?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Bebe?
Speaker 1: How's Mike?
Speaker 5: She's all right?
Speaker 1: Have you got everything ready for the barbe?
Speaker 5: Not really, I'm waiting for them on maternity leader to properly organize everything.
Speaker 2: So hopefully that's.
Speaker 5: Why I wanted to come early.
Speaker 1: Have you picked a godfather?
Speaker 5: So Sam McGinn has insisted that he is the godfather, and I've said to him, there's absolutely no way. You're barely going to be an older brother. You will be like a child.
Speaker 1: I would say you need someone with experience.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean your religious used to be an ultim boy. You are ultimp So you get bread.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true, those delicious little wafers.
Speaker 5: You bring in some dip, a little bit of guck, a little bit of guock on the side of ja.
Speaker 7: You want someone, you want someone with money to be the godfather. You want the godfather to spoil their god.
Speaker 1: Take him out on the tiny Yeah, give him.
Speaker 5: I would say that he is jas because he is rich, but does he actually spend money dependence?
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm looking to buy a house down Bentley Way must be No, No, that's more inland, that's more man of the people.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, right in Bentley fucking I would love for people who are men of the people to come forward and say, if they could afford it a house, it could be a ship.
Speaker 1: You don't know, it's not. It's got one point, no mate, it's a rough side of B B. Bentley East.
Speaker 5: I think it's a rough side.
Speaker 1: Of bent Bentley East is cheaper than Bentley. Correct?
Speaker 5: Is your place in? Where are you? Fucking Hampton?
Speaker 1: Is that Hampton East?
Speaker 5: Is that a rental?
Speaker 1: Yes it is. I'm not a homeowner.
Speaker 5: You will being Bentley.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know I don't need this. I've got things to do before eleven.
Speaker 5: I've really got to go.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying I've got to go.
Speaker 5: No, no, I'm going to go.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're doing Hide and Seek. You want to come live with us?
Speaker 5: That sounds like my worst night.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, imagine she gave birth. Oh my god, we couldn't leave hide and Seek?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 5: Do you want do you want to use my birth for content?
Speaker 7: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: I would love to give away tickets to you. Crowny do you want to let's cross Jeremy from Craigie Burn. Now, Jeremy, what can you see?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I think it's ahead.
Speaker 1: Oh listen, congratulations, Jeremy, here's your door, dash about. Thanks for coming.
Speaker 5: If you give me at least a couple of sling me a couple of free CDs, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: I can give you a couple of passes if you want to bring family. Oh my god, all right.
Speaker 6: No, no, we love you, bye, love you, bye?
Speaker 1: Okay bye. I've just been handed a photo of Ali. How what were you here?
Speaker 4: Grade eight? Boarding school?
Speaker 1: Wait? Why this?
Speaker 7: Why have we gone from birthing.
Speaker 4: From Because Jason mentioned it was an ultiple.
Speaker 1: Well you were boarding school, yes, you would, you would be a border boarding school. It makes a lot of sense totally.
Speaker 4: How why why?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you you're a border for what years? What years were you boarding? Eight?
Speaker 4: Nine and ten? And then I hated it? So I ended up commuting every day?
Speaker 7: Was this your Facebook profile?
Speaker 1: What was it? What was the commute?
Speaker 4: An hour and fifteen every each way?
Speaker 1: Hated it that much?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it gave me anxiety, so I left.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, So I bought it at the boy like our brother's school.
Speaker 4: So my brother was there for the first two years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're people having relationships.
Speaker 4: No, No, like THEO the girls and boys were separate. But we were just at the boys' school.
Speaker 7: What I hope you left room for Jesus whatever.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Yes, I was there, so we used to go because the girls were never allowed to do this.
Speaker 4: We were the first girls to do this at our boarding school.
Speaker 1: Right, what were the boys? No? No, altar boys. It will be a girls, not Tonica. Fornication would be found upon boarding school.
Speaker 7: Imagine, and that's why it doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: It doesn't happen. Great, No, no, no.
Speaker 7: I thought about any funny business going on with the church. Hey, I'm from Catholic Ireland.
Speaker 1: Hey hey, hey, let's not I never thought the podcast is would get us canceled. Your brother walked in on you?
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, no, no, her brother walked in on Sorry, that's right.
Speaker 4: I'm not dropping any bombs in here.
Speaker 1: No, set the scene home? Are we talking at.
Speaker 4: Home at his friend's house?
Speaker 3: We we went to one of his friend's house to kick on one day.
Speaker 7: What age is your brother?
Speaker 4: A four years older than main?
Speaker 1: Right? How is his reaction?
Speaker 3: He had to drive me and my friend home from this party, right, and it wasn't well.
Speaker 1: Right, So he's walked into the room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so this was in cans and he had to drive me and my friend home back to Port in my car.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Oh did you sit in the front yep? Oh with the friend.
Speaker 1: The friend was in the car. Friend was in the car. No, Oh, the friend wasn't the.
Speaker 3: Was in the car, right, I thought I was going down a different track.
Speaker 1: Well I can no.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, let's just move on from this.
Speaker 1: You have questions.
Speaker 7: I don't know if I want to know.
Speaker 1: Have a great day, everybody. That was an interesting part