Speaker 1: Hello, on working on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, hello breading. Salutations, Salutations to you. Jason.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen go with me.
Speaker 2: Herey out there? Hang on? Didn't you promise that we could finish the show and go and stand in the sun. You did too. We should do this podcast outside.
Speaker 1: We could do our meeting out there. It's good. Cool question question demolition man, I have ever seen it?
Speaker 2: Never? What's movie?
Speaker 1: No, Wesley Snipes.
Speaker 2: Never Seven Nights though, Yeah, I have seen.
Speaker 1: Pa great movie. It's in the trailer. A producer jesus here, please hold hang on, stand by microphone going on.
Speaker 2: He saw a red light and was like, that's me, Jesse.
Speaker 1: You being on local this weekend.
Speaker 3: I am being going on Fridays getting No, you're.
Speaker 4: Missing the footy for Bingo Loco.
Speaker 3: It's gotta work, get stuff and I make that cash money to engagement parties paved put on the big screen.
Speaker 1: So you're you're throwing deal guys around Friday and then the engagement already said that.
Speaker 3: Yeah on Saturday as well. It's just our engaging party. Is there some sort of bingo loco excitement happening at hey? Maybe maybe Dill does for all happy?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Right, right, clear song and half yeah real literally on the hip.
Speaker 2: Speed it up?
Speaker 1: Happy birthday down?
Speaker 5: So much?
Speaker 1: How old today?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Actually?
Speaker 2: Or like?
Speaker 5: Mentally mentally actually twenty seven? Mentally like nineteen.
Speaker 2: Really that's good, thank you?
Speaker 1: She mentally, I can't remember.
Speaker 3: Wow, everyone's wearing very dark clothes.
Speaker 1: Fishing fishing jacket.
Speaker 2: There fishing.
Speaker 4: Yesterday?
Speaker 6: She did the play game shot Unico bloody viral, yes, viral, Yes.
Speaker 2: I did, Why so beautiful?
Speaker 1: Where did you get the doughnuts from across the road?
Speaker 2: Got that chop? Claire? Is that what it's called? On the pink? One clear? What's the next?
Speaker 3: Declares the show that when you get birthday down, you've got a one bite one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I go, I go the pinky, the pinky? Come on? What did you say? Happy?
Speaker 3: It's also well not not yet, said Jenny. What day is your birthday?
Speaker 5: We celebrate?
Speaker 2: We celebrate on Monday.
Speaker 1: Monday is her birthday? Birthday? Happy birthday?
Speaker 2: What do you want your birthday? I'd like to get out of here.
Speaker 1: I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Well that's it, We're getting out of here.
Speaker 4: What are you doing for birthday?
Speaker 1: Into?
Speaker 5: What are you doing so tonight? I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Lift lifted up radio.
Speaker 2: He's a very bossy.
Speaker 5: It's French, are you I'll speak directly to you. It's like a French restaurant in Richmond.
Speaker 2: Not really good. It's called.
Speaker 1: Yesterday.
Speaker 5: And then I was like, wait when is it?
Speaker 2: Because like don't oh my god.
Speaker 5: The second minute is going on.
Speaker 4: A day.
Speaker 5: Night?
Speaker 6: Good job on a day yesterday?
Speaker 2: No? Who are you going on a date with Keeley's birthday? No?
Speaker 5: This is not me.
Speaker 3: Are you dating Key Okay?
Speaker 2: On a date with Nate God?
Speaker 3: Last night?
Speaker 2: According to Jake who's spreading the gospel? Are you real little chatter box? Like an excuse me lady? Playing? Excuse me? You are?
Speaker 1: I talked in the Thaniel on a daily basis.
Speaker 6: The first thing you brought up today with Nate ones for a Friday.
Speaker 2: How many times are you going to hear Nate night went through?
Speaker 3: Can you back me up here please, We've been for a few No problem with what I have a problem has a problem with I was.
Speaker 2: I went walking the dog last night and I bubbed into Nate last night.
Speaker 4: And I told the guys this morning when they asked me what I did, I said, I went for you know who?
Speaker 2: I bubbed it to Nate and you said, who was he with? I said, he's had a friend.
Speaker 4: He had a friend with him, and and then old gossip girl over here, his little feat straight out to Nathaniel who he's had two beers.
Speaker 1: I was walking past with them. I turned around on a little date.
Speaker 2: Where were you going to to walk past? Night?
Speaker 1: I often go out and talk to the team, Lauren, because I am man of the people.
Speaker 2: Saw place him. He wanted the gossip girl XO X was running X.
Speaker 1: This is coming from you the way you come in here? Sorry, out with the girl last night.
Speaker 2: I was answering a question right here. I was answering a question.
Speaker 1: And he could kill someone in front of you, and I didn't see it. I was looking at would never do such a thing for the witness anyway.
Speaker 2: You've got any questions tonight?
Speaker 1: No, He's answered them all.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no. We're talking about your dress? Is it.
Speaker 5: Seven?
Speaker 2: Can they bring a date to your It's amazing? And then what else you doing?
Speaker 5: Slash going to the PI game?
Speaker 2: That's fun? Your tickets impressive.
Speaker 5: Everyone was trying to get tickets. It was really fest Thanks so much. Did you get them?
Speaker 2: Actually my best.
Speaker 5: Friend got them?
Speaker 2: Well done?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got nine. I got ninety kids get nine. I kept getting back in.
Speaker 1: Dad and the squad.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I went in the waiting room.
Speaker 2: Everyone sorter. Do you you've got break ta? Do you shout and yell and carry on?
Speaker 5: I more just get like stress, like me and like my friend at the footy, we get were like a bit embarrassing. Like every time we keep a goal, we just go like this, give me a finger.
Speaker 2: Trying to keep.
Speaker 1: We should have done that. That would have went great at the progress.
Speaker 2: Knuckles. Do you want to be a ja?
Speaker 5: That's the bible, trying to get it.
Speaker 6: I don't want to get too confident.
Speaker 5: Yeah, people, anyway, next week I'll only show were.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, birthday, Jenny. When's your birthday?
Speaker 5: Do you remember.
Speaker 2: Perptmber?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: That's good?
Speaker 1: Isn't that good? That's strong? That is a strong dance.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 1: Monday we celebrate Jenny's birthday.
Speaker 2: We're going to play that song. We log that song moesday. Who is it? Se Were you going to say Steve Wonder.
Speaker 1: Steve from Wind and Fight Stephen Steve? How do you know the name of that artist?
Speaker 5: Jenny?
Speaker 2: You would have got momb sessed with the song. It was my it's anthem. They made it all.
Speaker 1: Right, guys, we must go. Today's to be a short one, which.
Speaker 5: Is very short.
Speaker 2: We keep going because and I've got a meeting.
Speaker 1: Also, what's your meeting?
Speaker 2: Meeting with my friends at Unique, but.
Speaker 1: My friends.
Speaker 2: Friends Unique, I want the viral them. I'll ask about the viral bomba about the boma.
Speaker 6: It comes in white, khaki, black.
Speaker 3: I love the black and I love the kok.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what what is It's like light so coming into summer, it's quite perfect.
Speaker 1: Can you do a twirl?
Speaker 6: I also have a unique cloth jacket top under this too.
Speaker 2: I'm also wearing a unique cloth I only.
Speaker 6: Wear, but I only get the men's ones because the singlets go longer and I like the look of the long singlet.
Speaker 3: Long sleevey, long sleeves.
Speaker 2: Slave sleeps.
Speaker 3: In on the podcast, Maybe we're out of time. C