Speaker 1: On Scolds Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the Wider Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Panny Show. Coming up tonight, the Prime Minister's under fire for sitting down for an in depth interview with a reality star with virulently anti Israel, anti Australia de views professor and Plymer will join me to fact check Climate change Minister Chris Bowen's latest claims. We'll have the latest from the US, including the Trump administration's pledge to dismantle anwah.
Speaker 1: Josh Hammer will join me after the break, and later.
Speaker 3: In the hour, Kinsey Schofield We'll be here to explain why Greg Gottfeld is out rating each and every big star on late night TV and we never neglect left He's losing it tonight featuring freshly sacked MSNBC anchor Joy Read.
Speaker 4: Particularly Mail wait tears, really wait tiers in general, because that's what Carerot's are right their care now, ad Ministerota get CODs b waterworks.
Speaker 1: But first.
Speaker 3: The Coalition has achieved its biggest lead in the poll since the last election, pulling ahead of Labor in the latest Freshwater Strategy poll. The Australian Financial Review reports the Coalition now leads Labor fifty two to forty eight percent. That represents a four point one percent swing away from Labor since the twenty twenty two election, and it could mark a turning point for the coalition as the party also holds double digit leads over Labor on key issues including cost of living, economic management and crime.
Speaker 1: On their current trajectory.
Speaker 3: It's possible that the Coalition could form a majority government, but Labor still has some good news. Anthony Alberanizi is a head of Peter Dutton as p therred Prime minister forty five to forty three percent. Let's bring in the deputy executive director at the Institute of Public Affairs, Dan Wild. Now, Dan, the coalition is close, but if the election result mirrored that poll, well they wouldn't get a majority. We're going to look at a labor minority government.
Speaker 5: Well that's right, but I think you'd rather be in the coalition camp than the labor camp at the moment. You know, people have sort of made up their minds about Labor that Labor doesn't deserve a second term because they haven't delivered for Australians alls they did to spend half a billion dollars in half their first term in Parliament on a Voice to Parliament to divide us by race, which was rejected by sixty percent of Australians and also a significant share of Labor voters. And things have only gotten worse since then. And I think that Australians are also looking at Peter Dutton because he supports australiat A. He's been very strong on the Australian flag and other key cultural issues and they see somebody who is going to stand up for Australian values. So you know, I think things are only going to get worse for Labor. Anthony Abernezi historically has not been a strong campaigner. We saw that in twenty twenty two when Labour actually did the best in the campaign when they said that Anthony Abernezi had COVID and they took him off the campaign town and maybe he had remember that, I don't know, but he was lying in bed and you know the polls were going up for Labor when he was lying in bed, So you know, not a great campaigner.
Speaker 1: No, I do remember that.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: I don't know what excuse they can use this time. Perhaps will be busy planning his wedding, or maybe about of influenza.
Speaker 1: Will wait and see. But the Prime Minister did.
Speaker 3: Make time in his very busy schedule last week to sit down with extreme left hysteric Abbi Chatfield for a lengthy interview. This wasn't some five minute phone in chat He went on for about nineteen minutes. And Chatfield is a dad so intolerant that she has boasted about unfollowing friends who hold any sort of gathering or party on Australia Day, even if they call it Invasion Day.
Speaker 1: So this is the sort of character we're talking about.
Speaker 3: She's also banded pro Israel people from her platform while hosting those who promote all sorts of ugly lies and hate towards the only Jewish state. Why is the Prime Minister coosing up to a character like.
Speaker 5: This, Well, he wanted a softball interview, you know that sort of shows him in some kind of normal setting would be the thinking. I mean, I think most I didn't watch all of the ninety minutes. It was just I mean, I don't know anyone who can get through that, to be honest, But the parts I did watch were obviously scripted. It wasn't sort of this free wheeling, you know, interview like Trump had with Joe Rogan for example, or Jadie Vance for that matter, where there was no scripting the you know, you could tell that Albin Easy had the questions in advance.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: It just kind of shows also the kind of people he hangs out with, people that don't like Australia, you know, that don't support Australia day. This is a long running theme of this Prime minister in this government. So look, it's hardly surprising that he's talking to these sort of pseudo you know, pseudo celebrities on social media who don't really speak to the mainstream. Again, Anthony Abnez, he only ever speaks to the activist class. He's never spoken to mainstream Australians because he doesn't understand mainstream Australian values.
Speaker 3: But he tells us he's governing for the mainstream. Because I remember in the election campaign last time around, even when he got elected, we kept hearing that he's not some woke, far.
Speaker 1: Left ideal loge.
Speaker 3: Remember that famous front page I'm not woke, telling everybody, no, no, I'm all about mainstream Australian values.
Speaker 1: And then he.
Speaker 3: Thrust the voice upon US and now this he is closing up to people who are very far from mainstream Australian values.
Speaker 1: Now, Opposition leader Peter Dutton has.
Speaker 3: A pledge to splurge even more than Labor on Medicare. Labor announced a eight point five billion dollar Medicare funding package yesterday. Peter Dutton has immediately returned fire. He's pledging nine billion, and neither policy dan.
Speaker 1: Appears to be fully costed.
Speaker 3: And I do wonder if this does undermine the coalition's pledge to be fiscally responsible, to be different from Labor. How can we expect them not to blow up the budget if they're spending billions like this.
Speaker 5: Willy nilly, Yeah, I think Peter Dunton recently has said that the cutting of public servants would say about six billion a year and that presumably would help pay for this commitment. So you know, we'll see if that transpires in terms of the cutting of thirty one thousand bureaucratic penpushes in Canberra, which is a very good idea, you know, in terms of the broader issue here well, obviously Anthony Albereze's trying to do Mediscare two point zero, which worked in twenty sixteen in a political sense for two reasons. One is that it was sort of believable to a lot of people that Malcolm Turnble would privatize and sell off Medicare, which wasn't a fair claim, but a lot of people believed it. And secondly, it wasn't actually rebutted by Malcolm Turnbull all the Liberals at the time, so obviously Peter Dutton's not going to let that happen again. And I think it also shows how desperate labor is. Elections are about two things. What if you've done for me lately and what are you going to do for me next? If Labor is reaching into the bottom drawer to pull out another scare campaign about Medicare and that's all they've got, then I think they're toast.
Speaker 3: Now let's talk about the ABC that don't seem to be fearful about any cuts at all, the Department of Government Efficiency. I wonder if they're going to have a look at the ABC billion plus we give them every single year to churn out leftist activist nonsense, including attacks against the US Doge. Their Department of Government said the ABC is just parroting Democrat talking points with hit pieces like this. This one says, as Elon Musk and Doge get to work, there is concern that they're slash and burn approach will have unwanted consequences. Just ask Megan, us AID employee who got one of the billionaires dreaded emails that was on X And they've done several articles and I guess, Dan, I shouldn't be surprised that we've got a taxpayer funded leftist activist organization defending another taxpayer funded leftist activist organization.
Speaker 5: Yeah, imagine shock horror getting an email. I mean, wow, you know, something to be dreaded. You know, it just shows the mentality. It really shows the mentality. Not allowed us send emails to people now because they might be offended by it. Look, the reality is Australia needs a bit of a taste of the of the Doge and done in a way that's consistent with Australian policies. You know, you're not just going to transplant something that works in a and bring it straight here. But you know, Senator just Enter Price has been made head of Government Efficiency. If the Coalition informs government and we need a more efficient government, there's a lot of waste. We just talked to before about the public servants. But you know, I reckon, if you went through the grant programs, all of the woke grant programs that are spent on transgenderism and whatever else there is, that all needs to be cut and we should go through the bureaucracy and see, well, you know, where is the waste, Where can we reduce it to get a better return for taxpayers. And you know, clearly Elon Musk has gone in there and had a good look at the waste that's there and cut back on billions and billions of dollars. And Trump has said, well some of that's going to be returned back to the American people as tax cuts. Now, if we could do that here, I think that's.
Speaker 3: A very good thing, absolutely, And I wonder what sort of programs we're funding. You look at all the crazy expended chain USAID that's been revealed. Just so much money go into these ngo, these activist organizations who are pushing this far left lunacy. It's not grassroots, it's not organic. It's all funded by taxpayer dollars and then pushing things that majority of taxpayers don't want. Labour's been accused of a mass vote buying scheme amid revelations that they ordered twenty five additional citizenship ceremonies to be held, mainly in Western Sydney seats. Around thirteen thousand people have become citizens through this. Labor claims that these extra ceremonies were scheduled to a backlog. They were trying to clear this backlog. But we spoke to the Fairfield Mayor, Frank Carbone yesterday on Outsiders and his local government area was targeted with these additional citizenship ceremonies.
Speaker 1: He said there was no backlog.
Speaker 7: The AEC, which is Australian Litical Commission, informed us that we actually didn't have a baitlog.
Speaker 6: If there was a backlog, let us know, we will put more on.
Speaker 7: But somehow magically thousands of people have appeared. And it's my guest that the Home Affairs Minister or his department has asked the AEC to fast track.
Speaker 6: Some citizenship.
Speaker 7: People that receive a citizenship and hasn't told the councils.
Speaker 1: Very curious, Stan, what do you think is going on here?
Speaker 5: Well, it's pretty obvious it's all political, and you know this has been the point that we've been making with the government's policies. As it pertains to those you know in Western Sydney that the migration policy is being driven by votes, not by Australian values, not by what's in our national interests. The migration program has been a total disaster from day one under this government. Something like one point four million on a net basis have been brought into this country and that's why we're getting poorer. Mass migration is making Australians poorer. We've had seven consecutive orders of negative per capita growth, which is the longest aclient to living standards since Whitlam. And now they're just putting more people in without any plan for housing or infrastructure or social services that we all rely upon. Now we want to be a nation that can welcome migrants. Of course that's been the case since the end of World War Two, but everybody knows it needs to be planned for. You've got to have the infrastructure in first before you start bringing people in. And now this is just obviously a vote buying scheme by Labor and I think most Australians will look at that with a ghast and say, we need to have a properly managed migration system, not one that's based on winning votes.
Speaker 3: And we're talking here about thousands of new voters, and if they skew a certain way, that could decide certain seats with small margins. And they are expecting a swing against labor in those Western Sydney seats, so it is a big issue. Before you go, I want to ask you about the elections in Germany. The Conservative Christian Democratic Union has won that election. They got twenty eight point six percent of the vote.
Speaker 1: They're expected to form a.
Speaker 3: Coalition with other right wing parties, but not the AfD, which saw huge gains in its share of the vote. They came in second place, record breaking twenty point eight percent for them. But I do wonder whether the exclusion of the AfD, which is all about shutting those borders having a.
Speaker 1: Orderly immigration process.
Speaker 3: I wonder if not including them in the coalition is going to mean that we're just going to see more of the same in Germany.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's strange that you wouldn't have the second the party with the second largest vote share have the opportunity to form government in coalition. And I say that regardless of the political leanings of the party, you know, and I think we've seen this with gert Wielders in the Netherlands up until recently, and also Marine le Pen in France, which is, if you exclude you know, parties from governing that have significant shares of the vote, then you are going to anger people and show it reinforces the message of these populist parties that regular people are being ignored and neglected by the political establishment. So if you're a part of the establishment and you're concerned about the rise of populism, the best thing you can do is to include people in a governing coalition, not exclude them. So yeah, sure you'll keep them out of government for a few years, but I think it only strengthens the hand that many of these populous insurgencies have. And again it's going to anger a lot of people who have voted for these parties that say, this just proves the point people who are in power don't care about us.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's an overwhelming result for right leaning parties. And yet if you're going to have a coalition that's going to keep pushing leftist policies, you wonder about the state of democracy in a country like Germany and That's precisely what Vice President jd Vance was talking about during that groundbreaking speech about the elites almost disregarding what the people want and doing as they wish regardless of the election results.
Speaker 1: Dan Wild, thank you so much for your time tonight. Joining me now is.
Speaker 3: A esteem geologist and author, Professor Ian Plymer, Professor Energy and climate change. Minister Chris Bowen is added again on social media. I don't know he thinks he's some sort of an instant influencer these days.
Speaker 1: Let's have a look at his latest offering.
Speaker 2: So Peter Dutton reckons we need nuclear to make more electricity for things like AI and alminium smelters. But his own policy documents show that nuclear would create forty percent less electricity for Australia.
Speaker 6: Got it?
Speaker 3: Nuclear will generate less electricity than renewables.
Speaker 1: Ian is there a flaw in that claim?
Speaker 6: Well, mister Bowen is wrong.
Speaker 8: There is a major flaw in his argument. We have thirty two countries that use nuclear power. We have nineteen of the twenty G twenty countries that have nuclear power. We're the only one that does it. The G seven countries, all of them have nuclear power. We've had a nuclear reactor in Australia since the late nineteen fifties, and the first reactor, the High Fi Reactor, operated from nineteen fifty eight to two thousand and seven when it was retired. Our second reactor, the Opal reactor, is still going now. We have a nuclear industry already and our nuclear power station provides medicines for people who might be suffering from cancer. But if we look around the world, we see that there are many countries much smaller than us, like Slow only two.
Speaker 9: Million people, they've got nuclear power, Finland five and a half million people, they've got nuclear power, Hungry, smaller than thus, Belgium, Israel, the Netherlands are media.
Speaker 6: They're all smaller than us and they have nuclear power.
Speaker 8: Spain has more people, but its economies less than ours, and they have nuclear power.
Speaker 6: So mister Bowen should actually give you facts right now.
Speaker 3: The labor government in Wa has said that mining giant Fordescue Owes between five and ten million dollars in compensation for damaging two hundred and forty nine indigenous cultural heritage sites during the construction of the Solomon or Iron ore mine in the Pilbra. The local people there are fighting a Landmark one point eight billion dollars in compensation in their federal court case against Fortescue in What else can you tell us about this case?
Speaker 6: Well, this is a can of worms.
Speaker 8: We have mining companies that pay royalties, they pay taxes, the employees pay taxes, they pay company tax and on top of that, you've got another impost and that is so called compensation to Aboriginal people. And this becomes fairly onerous. The rules are very flexible. It just depends upon whether the Aboriginal population can see that there's a gold mine there of money that they can extract from you.
Speaker 6: So I'm fairly.
Speaker 8: Dubious about some of the claims that are made because we already have very very strict environmental regulations which are checked all the way through a process, and we have massive royalties that are paid, and yet there's another impost that comes on to us.
Speaker 6: So I'm always quite skeptical of these sort of claims.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll watch this case and we'll bring you the latest as it happens.
Speaker 1: Before you go.
Speaker 3: So, the Trump administration is looking to develop an LNG project in Alaska so you can export gas to its allies in Asia.
Speaker 1: This is an effort to.
Speaker 3: Revitalize the US fossil fuel investment in Asia. Donald Trump revived this decade's old proposal.
Speaker 1: In his talks with the Japanese Prime Minister.
Speaker 3: Who reported he told Donald Trump that he hoped Japan could participate in this sixty nine billion dollar project. And this is again just more evidence of the US pressing ahead with its fossil fuel projects and not just becoming energy independent, but becoming an energy superpower.
Speaker 6: Well, that's quite right. Alastica does have a lot of oil and gas.
Speaker 8: It's basically unexploited, and we in Australia export.
Speaker 6: A lot of gas around the world, a lot of it to Japan.
Speaker 8: So because we're not active, what it means is that the Americans are going to take our markets from us. They're also going to take markets from other big gas suppliers like Kawait. So we're sitting back while Rome's burning. We should be aggressively out there marketing.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 6: We've burnt our bridges some time ago with the Japanese.
Speaker 8: With the green tape, the red tape, the black tape, and the UN's blue tape, and what that means is that we are now an insecure supplier and the Japanese, of course, would look elsewhere to get a supplier that is more secure.
Speaker 6: So this is bad news for Australia. It's an own goal. State and federal governments have done this to US.
Speaker 3: Professor and Plymer, It's always a pleasure. Thanks for your time tonight.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Still to come. Lefties losing it plus.
Speaker 3: The latest from the US, including the Trump administration's about to dismantle ANWA. Josh Hammer is up next. Welcome back. Now it's time for lefties losing it. Let's start lefties with my favorite moment over the weekend where.
Speaker 1: President Donald Trump called out the far left main governor Janet.
Speaker 3: Mills who's refusing to abide by federal laws and protect women's sport from male bodies. Grab the popcorn and enjoy this exchange.
Speaker 11: Is the mean here the governor of Man, Are you not going to comply with it? Well, we are the federal law. Well you better do it.
Speaker 1: You better do it.
Speaker 11: Because you're not going to get any federal funding at all if you don't. And by the way, your population, even though it's somewhat liberal or law, I did very well there. Your population doesn't want men playing in women's sports. So you better, you better comply because otherwise you're not getting any federal funding every state.
Speaker 8: Good.
Speaker 11: I'll see you good.
Speaker 1: I look forward to that.
Speaker 11: That should be a really easy one. And enjoy your life after governor, because I don't think you'll be an elected politics.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, doesn't she look mad there?
Speaker 3: Imagine being so committed to allowing men to invade women's sport that you go to court over it, that you defy federal laws. What sort of extreme left simpleton would do something like that. Well, ladies and gentlemen, here's something the main governor prepared earlier.
Speaker 2: You can rone, but you know insing how to bottle mother.
Speaker 1: Grave, you'll deacon, I have no words for that.
Speaker 3: Let's check in with the former VEEP, the woman who was one geriatric heartbeat away from the presidency before she squandered billions to run the worst campaign possible and lose all seven swing states, apparently being a uniquely awful candidate. In titles Kamala to some sort of a participation award.
Speaker 1: I assume this is what this is. I'll have more of that later with Josh Hamer. But I know what you'll want to hear.
Speaker 3: You want one of those inspirational Kamala speeches. The woman's oratory skills are unmatched.
Speaker 10: And while we have no illusions about what we are up against in this chapter in our American story, this chapter will be written not simply by whoever occupies the Oval office, nor by the wealthiest among.
Speaker 3: Us, who should drop the various accents there and actually stuck to the script.
Speaker 1: That was a very un Kamela like performance.
Speaker 3: I've got a set's go to a more typical called Kamala speech. This is from last week. I know you miss her vacuous word salads.
Speaker 1: I miss them because then what do we have left?
Speaker 10: And the way that I see it also is that when we think about like these moments where we see things that are being taken.
Speaker 1: But also let's see it as you know it. Nature reports a vacuum. So where where there's a vacancy, then let's fell it.
Speaker 3: Yes, let's do that, Kamala. Let's do that right after Happy Hour is finished. Now, I have some depressing news for lefties losing at fans around the world. And this segment every single night gets millions of views online and regular fans would know that MSNBC anchor Joy Reid has been a rich, rich source of material for me, but alas today she was sacked.
Speaker 1: Where will I find content like this in America?
Speaker 4: There's a thing about both weight vigilantism and weight tears.
Speaker 1: Particularly male wit.
Speaker 4: Tears, really white tiers in general, because that's what karens are right. They're careen now and Minnesota get cards breeding waterworks. White men can get away with that too, and it has the same effect. Even as the right tries to politicize the idea that masculinity is being robbed for American men by multiculturalism and walkism, they still want to be able to have their tears.
Speaker 3: I really do hope she's now got more time to post on social media because I need that sort of content. This show doesn't put herself together.
Speaker 1: I need the lefties to lose it.
Speaker 3: And not only is Joy read a nasty extreme left race beta, but she's also stupendously stupid. Just listen to this analysis, if you can call it that, of Kamala Harris's election campaign.
Speaker 4: I mean, this really was an historic, flawlessly run campaign. She had Queen Latfa never endorses anyone.
Speaker 6: She came out.
Speaker 4: I mean, she had every prominent celebrity voice she had. She had the Taylor swiftish at the Swifties, she had the beehive like you could not have run a better campaign in that short period of time. And I think that's still true.
Speaker 3: Even the other MSNBC InCom poops looked embarrassed there. But I've got to say I'm genuinely shattered that she's been fired. I've just got my fingers crossed that the view give her a role and we will have plenty more lefties losing it with my next guess, But let's start with an antidote to all that lefty craziness. This is the VEEP Vice President jd Vance at CPAC with an important message for young men and this is as relevant in Australia as it is in the US and throughout the rest of the Western world.
Speaker 12: My message to young men is, don't allow this broken culture to send you a message that you're a bad person because you're a man, because you like to tell a joke, because you like to have a beer with your friends, or because you're competitive.
Speaker 13: It's our cultural message is I think that it wants to turn everybody into whether male or female, into androgynous.
Speaker 12: Idiots who think the same talk the same and act the same. We actually think God made male and female for a purpose, and we want you guys to thrive as young men and as young women, and we're going to help with our public policy to make it possible to do that.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is Newsweek's Senior editor at Large at Article three Projects Senior Council, Josh Hamma. Josh, is the era of demonizing men, demonizing masculinity as inherently toxic and undesirable?
Speaker 1: Is that era finally over?
Speaker 6: Rita?
Speaker 14: Do I know how I know that America is back is because we have a forty year old vice president of the United States who uses terms like androgynous idiots from the nation's largest conservative political gathering.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 14: I mean, I think that the the war on men is absolutely over.
Speaker 1: Jd.
Speaker 14: Vance is the perfect Vince President who tried to make manliness in America great again. This is someone who is forty years old, who comes from the Rust Belt. There he wrote about There's a great length in his best selling memoir He'll Billiology. He knows exactly what young men have been dealing with for the past twenty years. He also knows just how badly the Obama Biden Kamala Harris manifestation of the Democratic Party has commenced and waged a prolific and hideous war on men there because again, he has come a political age during this exact same cycle. So at this point in the year twenty twenty five, with Donald Trump as President jad Vance's vice president, I think we can definitively say that the war on men as we have seen here in America is over. That's not to say that it could not come back with a vengeance for eight years from now, god forbid. But for now, for now, Rita, from personal experience, I can tell you it's a pretty good time to be a man in America these days.
Speaker 1: Well, that's good to hear.
Speaker 3: Josh. Now, you wrote a fantastic pace for The Spectator on JD. Vance and that speech that put Europe on notice, made it clear that Europe's current priorities are no longer America's priorities. Tell me what you think will be the fallout from Well, that was really a Trump administration rebuke.
Speaker 1: JD.
Speaker 3: Vans may have delivered it, but that came straight from the Trump administration, and.
Speaker 1: It was it was a rebuke of the European elites.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and it directly flows from Donald Trump's foreign policy the first term too.
Speaker 1: So JD.
Speaker 14: Vance is a very articulate spokesman, and give him a lot of credit for being the forty year olds who goes there into the belly of the European Union beast in Germany and delivering this message. But you're totally right. This is bread and butter Trump administration policy, going back to the first time. You know, Donald Trump even the first time, rubbed a lot of European leads the wrong way for multiple reasons. One of those reasons that he basically was saying, you guys are not pulling your weight when it comes to spending your NATO treaty required percentage of gross domestic products on defense spending. There in meidentally read a funny how that works. After Donald Trump broke that third rail topic, you had the percentage of European countries that were actually doing exactly that basically double funny how that works. By the way, the media will not give Donald Trump credit for such things there. But what Jadevans basically said and again on behalf of administration, is that Europe You know what once upon a time America and Western Europe in particular, we were in lockstep back during the Cold War. We were fighting the Communists, we were finding the Soviets. There we shared a thing called values. But you know, at this point in the twenty twenties, do we actually share of the same values. I'm not entirely sure what the answer to.
Speaker 6: That question is.
Speaker 14: Maybe the Bien administration share of the same values as Emmanuel McCrone, as Olaf Shoals, and as various of these other European Union leagues there, but Donald Trump and Jady Vans, who care about national sovereignty, who care about realism in foreign relations, who care about things like free speech, maybe we don't actually share of the exact same value. So you know what, europe it's time to get with the program a little bit more. Or maybe you actually you guys who actually face the consequences. I think, reader, I think that much as with the NIDO spending, that the Europeans are actually going to get the message more than they are willing to admit. At the moments. I think that US European relations are going to be okay. But this is a message that they frankly desperately needed to.
Speaker 3: Hear absolutely, and their people may make the decision for them, because they have been pushing the sort of policies.
Speaker 1: That America doesn't mind.
Speaker 3: I would argue most Europeans don't want open borders, mad green policies that are absolutely crippling their economies and also suppressing free speech. But there is a backlash in much of Europe. Have seen it from Italy all the way to Sweden and Finland. So the people may decide for them. Now tell me about the last veep Kamala We thought we forgot about her, but no, she got an award. This was at a ceremony celebrating black excellence, and the former Vice President received the Chairman's Award, which is given an I quote here to individuals who excel in public service and leverage their unique platforms to ignite and drive meaningful change.
Speaker 1: Josh, exactly what.
Speaker 3: Meaningful change did she ignite and drive? Other than wasting I don't know. Two billion dollars to lose all seven swing states.
Speaker 1: Great question.
Speaker 14: I'm mine really sure that I could that I could tell you what exactly Kamala Harris did for I mean, you know, this is one of those kind of mealy mouthed boiler plate prizes that they're clearly just they want to give it to Kamala Harris because they want to try to make Kamala Harris relevant or keep her relevant.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 14: That's the only purpose of this, That is literally the only reason why the NAACP is giving her this award at this time is they are trying to keep her politically relevant because god forbid, she might actually run for president again if she is so delusional to do so in the year twenty twenty eight. There's nothing there. I mean, this is total gobbledego there, It's total gibberation. The woman was positively absolutely nothing as vice president of the United States. There, she was routinely ranked as one of the least popular, if not the single least popular vice president in all of modern American history. Her vice presidential office leaked like a sieve to Politiico, to the New York Times. There was it was extraordinarily leaky by all accounts. She was a horrific boss, by the way, people. That's the reason that they were leaking is because she treated everyone in that office like absolute crap.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 14: I can't name a single thing that she actually tangibly accomplished other than what you said, which that she wasted oodles and oodles and oodles of donors dollars. There many of those donors I think are still looking for a refund. Incently, I'm not sure they've gone that at this point.
Speaker 1: Good luck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was a uniquely terrible candidate, and to get this award, I'd hate to think who else was in the running for it. Now, we're going to speak about the shenanigans at MSNBASA shortly, but let's cover some serious stuff. Let's hear from the UN Ambassador, Elise Stephanick, Trump Administration's UN ambassador, vowing to dismantle UNWAH.
Speaker 15: And a top priority that I have worked on in Congress for years. President Trump defunded UNRA, the pro Hamas terrorist group that committed atrocities, on October seventh, And make no mistake, hear it now. As President Trump's United States Ambassador to the United Nations, we will not only defund UNRA, we will dismantle it.
Speaker 1: Josh.
Speaker 3: Our governments give millions to ANOA despite serious doubts about what they were doing where that money was going.
Speaker 1: Hamasa's involvement.
Speaker 3: The US is finally bringing some accountability to this body and hopefully to the rest.
Speaker 1: Of the un.
Speaker 14: You know, the Trump administration the first time around defunded UNRAH, UNESCO multiple of these not just anti Semitic, but frankly just anti American, anti wa stern civilization un bodies there. The Biden administration, with Biden and Kamala Harris, of course then fully refunded them again. But what at least Defaniga is saying here, she's taking even further Rida. She's saying that we're not merely going to defund UNRA again, We're actually going to try to annihilate it. Top the bomb there. That would be a monumental accomplishment if she is able to do that for one very simple reason, which is that UNRA is one of the reasons why we are still in this mess in terms of the Israeli Palestinian conflict in the first place, after seventy seven years since Israel's declared independence. What I mean by that is because then I'll be I'll just say say it's briefly here. UNRA uses a different definition is very very very solibn important point. They use a different definition of the word refugee than the United Nations Agency, the Nine Nations for High commission refugees for any other population in the world. Typically, under international law, a refugee is just you as an individual. If you were displaced from a war zone, you are a refugee, but your children born wherever you are exiled to they are citizens then of that country. UNRA, that's not how it operates under unra's definition of refugee. That status carries intergenerational down the chain. There, So people who have no connection whatsoever to the nineteen forty eight conflict, there's still refugees here. The reason for that riata is to perpetuate this conflict and to make the Palestinian Arabs think that they have a chance of ultimately erratickaing the Israel is the so called rate of return fallacy there So the whole thing is croped top to bottom there. I wished, at least if i'd the best of luck and getting read in this garbage.
Speaker 3: Like you said, it's a monumental task, but I think she's a cool to it. And one of the issues I've got with the UN, one of the things they rarely speak about, including the UN Human Rights Council, is the persecution of Christians. And this next story is particularly disturbing, seventy Christians have been beheaded by Islamist militants in the Democratic Republic of Congo. The seventy Christians were rounded up by these Islamist terrorists, held hostage in a small Christian church where they were tied up, and all seventy were be headed. According to Open Doors, which monitors Christian persecution around the world, Josh, the group responsible is affiliated with Islamic State and sadly these horrific incidents are not all that rare in parts of Africa. Open Doors reports on this on a regular basis, and it makes for absolutely horrific reading.
Speaker 14: Absolutely horrific reading. Indeed, I couldn't believe this headline when I saw it. It's just appalling. It's just absolutely positively appalling. There. You typically see these sorts of stories, sometimes in Egypt with the Copter Christian community, when it comes to Muslim brotherhood affiliates. Sometimes you see it in Nigeria with Boko Haram. The Congo is somewhat of a plotch whist. The Muslim population of the Congo read I locked this up, is approximately one point five percent, so that's not exactly high there. Clearly, this ice is a film group is punching far above its weave there. But it's just another reminder, as if we needed it, that radical Islam continues to be a genuinely lethal threat for not for Jews and Christians all throughout the world. I mean, whether or not we're in the West, whether or not we're in the Southern Hemisphere, Western Hemisphere, no matter what it is, radical Islam remains a terrible threat. Fortunately, we have a commander in Chief from the United States, Donald Trump, were things very soberly and clearly sees that threat for what it is. I'm not entirely sure our European partners do there, but you know, certainly the good folks in Africa need all the help they can get. I'm not sure that they're going to get it though, tragically from the United Nations anytime soon.
Speaker 1: Before you go.
Speaker 3: Josha Joy Reid, and I've got to say, she's been one of my favorite lefties losing it and my favorite. I mean, she gives me so much material just I could do a segment on her almost daily. She's now been sacked by low rating MSNBC, and there are rumors that Biden's former White House spokesperson Jensaki could be replaced seeing her, What can you.
Speaker 1: Tell us about this move?
Speaker 3: She absolutely has been a stand at I'm gonna say, joy raid some of this stuff she has said on air beggars belief, Yeah, joyless.
Speaker 14: Joy Read is one of my old childhood friends.
Speaker 1: Likes to refer to her.
Speaker 14: You know, it's funny Joylas's. Joy Reid was actually basically a free infomercial every night reader for us at the Article three Project because she would she makes my Article three Project colleague Mike Davis out to be the rast food in here in America there was. It was truly just free advertising. So, frankly, from our organizational perspective, I'm just genuinely sad to see her ago. I'm also sad to see her go for the reason that you alluded to, which is that this woman was just so positively unhinged. You never knew exactly what she was going to say next, but you knew that it was going to be completely lunatic, backcrap crazy there. I suspect that Jensaki is going to be liberal obviously, but not quite as over the top hyperbolic, playing the race card every night, all this stuff there, So unfortunately, I think it's going to be a little bit less entertaining to heat watch, so to speak. There, But you know, hopefully Joyless will resurface somewhere across the intwels because I can't wait to tune into her next unhinged minologu wherever that may be.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope she saved some venom for MSNBC, particularly if they replace her with a white woman, because if you listen to Joy's monologues, that is a sign of racism, mistitutional racism. So I hope we're going to just get all the dirty laundry ed everything that's been going on behind the scenes at MSNBC. I look forward to hearing about it. Josh Hammer, thanks for your time tonight.
Speaker 14: Thank you reader.
Speaker 1: Still to come.
Speaker 3: Why Greg Guttfeld is outrating each and every star on late night TV?
Speaker 1: Kinsisco Field has the details.
Speaker 3: You're watching the Rita Patty Show and joining me now is celebrity and royal commentator Kinsey Schofield. Now will bring you the latest on Elon Musk's alleged thirteen childs. Shortly, but first, to the plummeting popularity of The Jinger and the Winter, otherwise known as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. This polling from you gov has revealed Kinsey just how hated the couple has become.
Speaker 1: There's no other word for it.
Speaker 3: Their disapproval rating has soared with each controversy.
Speaker 16: It's amazing, isn't it. And you know Meghan's getting ready to launch a new show, so I highly doubt this is the type of press she's warning right now. It's interesting there is a new Page six article where one TV in Soda claims Meghan doesn't claim to be perfect. That's what the gist of the show is. She's just having fun, and I'd argue that that's completely an accurate reader. I've never seen this woman take accountability for anything. That to me is the definition of claiming to be perfect. And that's one of the reasons why we don't like the Sussexes. They never take accountability, they're not always truthful in their accusations, and they just take themselves way too seriously and it's always rules for the and not for me.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Megan Markle's attempt at rebranding her product line.
Speaker 1: She's been hit with another setback. She won't be able to sell.
Speaker 3: Her clothing range under the as Ever brand because there's another company that owns those naming rights. Does she not have access to Google or the people who work for her. Surely that's the first thing you check before you decide on the name.
Speaker 16: Well, I mean, there's a quick fix. Just name it Beije as Ever, because that's all I ever see this woman wear. Who went on Netflix and complained about the fact that they would allow her to wear color, And now every time I see her, she's in a beige, a nude, a white, or a black as we look at pictures of her in Beiji, nude, white, and black. Hey, but I have some breaking news for you. The New York Post says that the products for as Ever will not be ready to your point about Netflix pulling their hair out, will not be ready in time for the show's launch. It's going to take a few months for them to have those products ready to go. And I mean the delay is so bad that they don't believe that she's going to have the products carried in the Netflix house mall promotion that you and I had discussed a few times, probably a few months ago.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, I mean, so far we know about the strawberry jam and I don't think she even produced enough to actually sell. She just sent a few jars to famous people hoping that they'd post it on Instagram's. I don't know what sort of a business model that is, just sending free staff to influences and hope they posted, but then no one can actually buy it.
Speaker 1: Okay, now let's talk Elon Musk.
Speaker 3: He's always got business plans, but he has been tight lipped about the conservative influencer Ashley Saint Clair, who claims she's at the mother of his thirteenth child. It comes amid fresh revelations from influencer Isabella Moody, who posted private messages between her and Saint Clair, which he claims show that Saint Clair had planned all along to trap Elon Kinzy. This is getting unsavory.
Speaker 16: Oh my goodness, But the rocket babies. I want to have his, you know, I want to have his rocket babies. I don't know if I've laughed so long or so hard and quite some time and then we are. Elon is not issuing any official reactions, but he definitely is enjoying the pyelone because every once in a while he'll respond whoa or yikes. He definitely appreciates the support he's receiving. And honestly, this does look a little bit like somebody that was out to you know, secure babies with Elinor and got her way, and now she's not getting her way, so she's lashing out, and I, you know, it doesn't reflect well on her unfortunately, and I don't I hope that that doesn't reflect poorly on me for acknowledging that. But I don't think she looks like a winner here.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think anybody looks like a winner here.
Speaker 3: This sort of tawdry information is best kept private. I just don't see what's to be gained other than for us it gives us materials, so we shouldn't complain. Now, let's turn to Joe Rogan's recent podcast featuring Woody Harrelson. And Woody Harrelson had some interesting comments to make about RFK jor Bobby.
Speaker 17: I really hope he's able to do some good things because he's certainly a man on a mission and a man who cares deeply. Yeah, and I think really heroic.
Speaker 1: Very complimentary there.
Speaker 3: He wasn't so complimentary about doctor Anthony Fauci was.
Speaker 17: Very toxic and they finally had to yank it. Yeah, and now that you use different chemical cocktails. But like Fauci did some extraordinarily evil what he did, he.
Speaker 1: Knows what he did.
Speaker 3: Their bold comments, what is a little bit different is not cut from the same cloth.
Speaker 1: It was just about every other Hollywood actor. Is he going to get.
Speaker 3: Much flowback for those comments or is he just such a wild card that he'll keep on getting roles and keep on being a character actor.
Speaker 16: I think you're right. I think he has a big enough personality that he might be able to get past those types of comments. But he also issues an example of a personal experience he had where he lost someone that was close to him. You can't argue with that, you know. So I do think that he talked about on Saturday Night Live, the blowback he got from that, he's acknowledged, Hey, look I get I just don't care.
Speaker 1: I've got to speak my truth now, Kinsey.
Speaker 3: Fox News host Greg Guttfeld has made it onto the front cover of Variety magazine, and he continues to demolish.
Speaker 1: The late night ratings. He's just winning big.
Speaker 3: He's beating the likes of Jimmy Kimmel, Stephen colebab Bill.
Speaker 1: Mah thew trailing by some distance. What's behind his success?
Speaker 16: Well, I mean he just I mean, of course Greg just says they're not that funny, but he says that they're kind of in a very narrow agreed upon group, think group, and therefore people are seeking other things. You know that eighteen to forty nine demo, that is, democrats and independents are now watching Greg Guttfeld because they just want to see something outside the expected. They want to see something outside the you know, generic Trump apps, which we've got for how many years.
Speaker 3: Now, while the others have forgotten that they're actually supposed to be entertaining and funny.
Speaker 1: They just go there and preach.
Speaker 3: It's almost like a group therapy session about their trumped arrangement syndrome. Whilst Godfeldt's show is actually funny, which is you know what you want at late night, kiinsis goofield, Thanks for your time, and that's all the time I've got. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: Don't go anywhere. Up next is Newsnight