Speaker 1: To comply with Spotify's AI enforcement of copyright law. Parts of this podcast have been modified or removed. For the full experience, please listen live on over one hundred or live stream at nov fm dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren on No.
Speaker 3: One hundred, Well, good morning everybody working on Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Good morning Melbourne, beautiful Wednesday. Here we are set forth of eighteen degrees. Oh yeah, Sonny, I'm very happy.
Speaker 2: About that, especially like the East coast.
Speaker 4: Is also like it's so wet it is and it's a huge rain bomb coming to Queensland and Brisbane.
Speaker 5: Except to be there Sydney again, it's always raining.
Speaker 6: There were stream right, haven't they?
Speaker 5: But you know what they deserve it, absolutely sure.
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm really well.
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 2: You went home early yesterday not feeling well?
Speaker 7: Excellent. I've spent two days in bed.
Speaker 2: Great and he's bad.
Speaker 7: Body just needed a rest. I am back.
Speaker 2: I quite liked it when he was a little bit quiet.
Speaker 7: Oh no, I'm in a great I'm ready to question.
Speaker 5: Yeah you were a little bit quiet.
Speaker 7: Yeah no, not anymore.
Speaker 6: That's sort of rattling for us. Today is going to be fun, of course. Trouble you say I'm just.
Speaker 7: In a fun mood. Oh no, you know when you get those little moods.
Speaker 5: I do, I do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm in a naughtyd.
Speaker 2: Well, that's good.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you got some rest and you feel better. You've rolled in with the suit today.
Speaker 6: Yes, a very important MC job at the MCG. It's not sport related. I'm hosting the National Finance Brokers Annual Conference.
Speaker 2: That'll be fun.
Speaker 7: Have you got a plus? What do you want to come, Lauren? We've got that thing, the thing. We're busy.
Speaker 2: We got No, he's free, he'll go.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 7: Actually I don't think you want to finance.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: I sat down with my laptop out and thought I'm going to do my tax. And then I sat down on the couch with my laptop, had the afternoon to myself, opened it up, had no battery.
Speaker 2: And then gave it.
Speaker 7: There's no battery?
Speaker 2: And was I wagiting around to charge it? Was I getting a charger?
Speaker 7: You know what? I spent two days in bed. You know what?
Speaker 3: I should have done your tax? No, I watched the accountant too.
Speaker 2: You should have watched the cabin and done your tax.
Speaker 5: What financial years? This one from this.
Speaker 2: One June thirty. No, my tax return last year.
Speaker 5: Oh geez, that's prompt.
Speaker 2: Well it's two months late, not late.
Speaker 5: I haven't even contemplated mine.
Speaker 4: It's just amazing because the tax department, if you owe the money, they're very quick to remind you. But if they owe you money in a return, I let it go seven, eight, ten years.
Speaker 3: Pothetically asking for a friend. If you haven't done it for three years, that's not good.
Speaker 2: Is it tax return? Or paid your tax?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 7: Just tax returns?
Speaker 5: Look, it's not.
Speaker 4: Oh, the return's fine. They don't care. They're holding your money. They owe you money if you haven't paid it for three years, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well I'll tell that friend that yeah he should.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if it's his tax return, you should want it back.
Speaker 7: I know. I mean, he just needs to get it together.
Speaker 2: Or do you know you haven't I don't know.
Speaker 7: I can ask him, Oh, you haven't paid it, he hasn't won.
Speaker 2: It's fine, you've just fallen behind.
Speaker 5: Just check your seats.
Speaker 6: I'm sure you've got them there, he has got them.
Speaker 2: You're banking tacks on your job today for the account they would the account.
Speaker 7: Awards are not going to do a cash.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, the finance brokers, sorry, the finance brokers.
Speaker 5: Yeah a cash.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there'll be some nice suits there today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, and the after party as well.
Speaker 7: Really yeah, and you open something like that. Yeah, who's in finance? Let's go.
Speaker 2: You've got a gag.
Speaker 4: We need to promise I won't steal your gear if I have I host the Finance.
Speaker 7: I promise you I'll never host it.
Speaker 5: One Gas just gives one gag. No, no, I got them all written in notes something.
Speaker 2: A scripted jag.
Speaker 7: What's why you go to just?
Speaker 5: I'll make sure I record my opening my monologue.
Speaker 2: Is it like Sam Paign's.
Speaker 5: Logan's very much?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeahating the CEOs and the craggun. Please don't pick on me.
Speaker 2: Do you know anyone in the room?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I do, Actually great pick on him?
Speaker 3: All right, we have a personal fun show coming up today. Ross Nobles in after seven. You should hit him up for some games.
Speaker 5: That's a good idea. I need some material.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I kind of mentioned he's going to be there today.
Speaker 2: His tax.
Speaker 5: He looks we had a.
Speaker 3: Lot to get across a running through it after ed Morning, Good Morning Melbourne, Ed, Shearon and Sapphire seven past six here on Nova.
Speaker 7: It is Jason Lauren.
Speaker 3: We're doing to thanks you mate to she already express mentioned earlier comedian Ross Noble in after Seventh Morning your chance to win a family trip to Port Douglas.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be nice?
Speaker 5: Lovely? You need to thaw out.
Speaker 2: You guys.
Speaker 4: Weren't here to day after the show quin you took off. You had big news news day in the news, straight to work.
Speaker 7: Sorry, just on that five week bandhanded down?
Speaker 5: Well, no, not yet.
Speaker 7: It's the rumor from that's what Eddie's saying.
Speaker 2: He's gone early.
Speaker 6: I mean it could be as many weeks, but I'm just amazed it's dragged into a third day, to be honest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought this would be something that they'd want to just come out and clear up straight away.
Speaker 6: Well, I believe the Adelaide Crows have tried to lessen the severity of the band by sort of making the point that there were circumstances that meant that Rankin might have been baited or yeah that which you're not exactly that word on multiple occasions in that forum.
Speaker 7: For the club. It's not looking good for the club.
Speaker 4: Heading Well, anyway, you rushed off clip you had to do the nerors, Jace, you were a bit crooked, so you went home.
Speaker 2: After the show.
Speaker 4: We did a podcast with everyone in the team de little Body and we worked out I don't know how it came up. We're talking about people who want touts Lotto and Aaron rich who does the daytime here at Nover. I got him in because I heard him the other day when he was filling in on the Christy Swan show saying that his dad has one TATS Lotto three times.
Speaker 5: Three, not two.
Speaker 7: That's how they got the name.
Speaker 2: That's what I said Aaron rich Anyway, he was trying. He was in syndicates every time, so he'd won a slice of it three slice.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I need to clear you don't tell your friends how much you want in.
Speaker 2: You don't want anyone to know if he won a bill. I don't reckon Aaron Richard.
Speaker 7: Here on the weekend.
Speaker 4: So anyway, Aaron was saying what was never a huge slice of the pie, and we were like, well, that's still pretty good.
Speaker 2: And then we said what's the next big one?
Speaker 4: Thursday night thirty mil Oh, So we've bought a show ticket for everyone that was on the podcast yesterday.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's all right, we'll buy one.
Speaker 3: So no, no, no, you know what, we won't tell them if we win there, we'll just rock in here like Snoop Doggs.
Speaker 2: So there were eight of us and I went to the shop and for I don't know how many games we got, but it was I could do it for one hundred and that includes you do if you want in, but you've got to transfer the ten dollars each today or.
Speaker 7: You don't get Has everyone else transferred?
Speaker 2: Everyone transferred during the podcast? Everyone do you want in?
Speaker 5: Who are we transferring to?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've bought the ticket.
Speaker 7: It'd be it'd be say if we won Division.
Speaker 2: One, divide by ten three million each.
Speaker 7: Can we see isn't it?
Speaker 5: Can we see evidence of the ticket?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good collse Ai gen Z's gone together.
Speaker 5: Is it a ticket or tickets?
Speaker 2: It's two because we did a fifteen. I think it's a fifty and a thirty or a fifty and a twenty.
Speaker 5: Is this a quick pick or yeah?
Speaker 6: We didn't syndication, So hang on like when you as you were saying with Richie rich they go in with other people.
Speaker 4: No, just the ten, just eight of us at this point. Ten If you guys want in, but you've got to transfer today.
Speaker 7: I don't want to come across greedy.
Speaker 2: Right, are you coming across greedy when you said twenty million?
Speaker 3: If we're here, oh my god, we've won thirty million and then we only get three.
Speaker 7: It's a bit of a roller coaster, isn't it.
Speaker 4: You don't want How much are you earning here? All I'm saying is like, no, no, no, that's greedy.
Speaker 2: That's what that is.
Speaker 7: So you know how you're saying two tickets we have?
Speaker 2: We have thirty million between eight?
Speaker 5: Is this is this powerbull? Is it? If we got the power hit?
Speaker 7: A good call? Clink because that's a guaranteed ball. That's a guarantee the power hit.
Speaker 2: Well, you go to win?
Speaker 7: Hope you were vocasts want to go on harps, We're going to here.
Speaker 2: Sea suckers, guys, we're back to if we win, we win three point seven five eight?
Speaker 5: You right? Should we have a rival?
Speaker 7: Should let's have a rifle?
Speaker 5: Do you know how to.
Speaker 2: With the power ball?
Speaker 5: How much was those? Were those ones not telling?
Speaker 2: She don't want to be part of it? So who cares?
Speaker 7: Twenty bucks? Says you've got the app? I don't have the app? I have I get the paper tickets I was going to get.
Speaker 2: Has anyone ever won on an app? I've never heard them say we're trying to find the winner via the app.
Speaker 7: Guy, we spoke to one via the app.
Speaker 5: I like marking the numbers off with my pen.
Speaker 2: I used to do that as a kid. I to tickets.
Speaker 3: I'll go in with you, but I'm not lining up. I'm not lining up to buy the paper.
Speaker 2: I don't even know when or where is.
Speaker 5: There a shop clothes.
Speaker 7: There used to be one downstairs.
Speaker 5: Fantastic. Yeah, yeah, I'll go downstairs.
Speaker 2: You going from this? Good luck?
Speaker 7: I mentioned if we win, but imagine if we don't and they win. Oh, we'll never hear the end of it.
Speaker 6: We'll be here by ourselves. Oh good quite, everyone's a winner.
Speaker 2: Happy gen zs she wants her three point seventy five. She was a hard cell to get you guys into the ten.
Speaker 7: Really what she wanted to cut us out?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because she wins three points seventy five. If we win and you guys are in, we only win three.
Speaker 7: Oh and you think I'm greedy?
Speaker 2: Look at it?
Speaker 7: Can you imagine? If she wins? Lauren will hold that over us for the rest of our life.
Speaker 6: I know she will jen Z will, but also we win, we get fifteen million.
Speaker 3: I mean obviously that's not going to sound great on the end and we're like, oh, Jenny, you missed out on the five k question. Luck have a great day. We've got fifteen MILLI in the.
Speaker 4: Bag, you know, amazing scenes a right, Okay, Okay, so you don't want to buy it? I was being nice by the way. No, no, we appreciate going it in my face.
Speaker 7: No, we're not. We appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Stop putting your hands up at me like that, Jason.
Speaker 5: We just don't like that because we're late on the scene. The juju. There might be some bad juju with the.
Speaker 7: Okay, we're a.
Speaker 2: Pace, so you're going to include me and your ticket. Since I include you.
Speaker 6: You're.
Speaker 5: It's thirteen past six over one hundred are assholes?
Speaker 3: Oh whoa whoa can get fine for language like that?
Speaker 7: One million? When did you last go to the dentist?
Speaker 3: Brighten your smile and book an appointment today with East Bentley Dental Group e b d G.
Speaker 7: Dot com dot au is a place to go.
Speaker 4: If Jason's is the thirty meal, there'll be signs because it will have those big white teeth from East Bentley Dental whole. You get the nasty teeth, Yeah, I want them Hollywood white yep.
Speaker 3: Oh god, that's just the start of it. Little trip to Turkey. I'll be rocking on that fro. Yeah, that's that's our first stop.
Speaker 7: Cliff hair. Guys all tend to Thailand.
Speaker 2: Thailand, I mean to Thailand in many.
Speaker 6: It's the new Barley remembering all the phrases, and cup hello, and sweaty.
Speaker 2: Cup wasn't the latest?
Speaker 5: And cop copcom cup what's it called? That's is that?
Speaker 7: Thank you?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 5: It? Brody knows he's been many times, of course.
Speaker 2: What's the the white.
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then when you me to go back.
Speaker 5: You know how you barred it at the markets. If it's too much, you go paying.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 5: I think it's too expensive? I hope it is. Anyway, I've just defended the popular.
Speaker 2: That wasn't a square word. Remember the last time you Thailand? How do you remember all of that?
Speaker 5: It's just come back to me all of a sudden.
Speaker 7: I remember.
Speaker 2: I don't think i've been there adult. I think I only went there on family holiday?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 3: Copain Yang is the full Moon Party. Yeah, yeah, we did that. So full Moon Party is Thailand.
Speaker 2: Where the beach was filmed and then populated and they banned tourist.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you have been to you go in these little carts so it looks like you're going on the back lot tour at Universal Studios and that's how they drive you out to the airport.
Speaker 5: It's unreal. Yeah, it's really still like that. Ye.
Speaker 6: My sister and brother in law now brother in law met each other at the Green Mango nightclub on.
Speaker 5: What a Cup?
Speaker 2: That's what to come in again?
Speaker 5: Thanks, what a cup?
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I want to talk about twenty two year old lady named Karen. Karen Karen is twenty two year old I know well was on a three month trip to Thailand followed by Barlai.
Speaker 5: Only problem is she's doing all the hot spots.
Speaker 3: Two weeks into the trip, they ended up on the island of Copaeang for a full moon party. You'd like to look at these so dangerous doing the flaming skipping.
Speaker 5: Rod Look, she's got good form.
Speaker 2: Go unfortunately, my god.
Speaker 3: So it's a flaming skipping rope. She was, she was doing a right and then as she tried to leave. I mean, Karen obviously didn't do jump rape for hard at school.
Speaker 5: She got l sued by the burning rope.
Speaker 7: Yes, now the problem is, so the rope's got around the neck.
Speaker 4: How are you supposed to stop when you've had enough jumping? How do you know how to get out?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 3: I think you need to say pang mcmuckr, thank you stop the robe?
Speaker 2: How is that allowed? Like, seriously, it's.
Speaker 3: Still allowed to Here's the problem though, So she suffered burns around her neck. She couldn't get off the island that night, so she was there for days until they could go and get help.
Speaker 5: Oh no, and you can't go at it in the sun with that? Oh god, Oh that looked nasty, shocking?
Speaker 7: Did you what?
Speaker 3: I'd be too scared to do that because I've done fire breathing before.
Speaker 5: I can do so.
Speaker 3: Well, it's yeah, it's like a fuel. You buy it's and you drink it. No, you don't drink it, put it in your mouth. You line your mouth with like butter or chocolate, so there's like a layer in your mouth.
Speaker 5: Oh, you would have enjoyed that.
Speaker 2: How do you do that? You drink like?
Speaker 3: No, it's spoon like get your finger, bit of butter. Line your mouth so that way at least there's like a layer on there. And then you fill your mouth with this liquid and then you get the flame and you have to spit it.
Speaker 7: As you drag out, the.
Speaker 2: Stick goes down your goat.
Speaker 5: That's the problem.
Speaker 3: If you don't like blow out all the liquid and you run out of breath and you go and the flame's still going, it'll come in and burn your insides.
Speaker 2: Why would you do that?
Speaker 7: It looks pretty beau.
Speaker 5: It's overseas, you know, you do silly thing?
Speaker 7: No, I didn't in Sydney.
Speaker 2: You did it in Sydney.
Speaker 5: Were you a performer at Darling Harbor or so?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 7: Friend of mine, a friend of mine was and they performed at a house party.
Speaker 4: Around the clown. Yeah's a liability, old Shorty Brown.
Speaker 7: Parties in Barron now kids parties.
Speaker 2: Not fire breathing, I hope not. Kids, Come on kids, Line your mouth with a bit of all no thanks.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Have you been involved in a medical drama overseas? Whether it was the flaming skipping l maybe you attempted fire breathing.
Speaker 6: And there's always somethingdy who tumbles off a scooter in valley. Oh yeah, and they have to entire holiday with bandages on everything.
Speaker 3: I'd love to hear from someone who's chased the giant wheel of cheese down that hill.
Speaker 5: I've been there, have you? Gloucester year It's Gloucestershire in the UK. I did a story there for nine years.
Speaker 7: Surely people break an egg.
Speaker 5: Extrawdinary, it's so it's a bloody big hill. It's so steepd people break legs and.
Speaker 6: They've got paramedics standing by the year when I don't believe they did. There's a few concussions.
Speaker 7: Was that disappointing for your story?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Get file footage from last year the people falling.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. In return, I've got passes to the Naked Gun, which is in cinemas.
Speaker 2: Apparently it's amazing, and I got two.
Speaker 3: Hundred dollars Schnitz vouchers up for grabs. Try the near limited Mexican Parma and chips today.
Speaker 2: At Schnitz Travel Nightmares.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Travel Nightmares. What happened to you overseas? Give us a call here on Nova Rose Bruno mars Apatar. Here on Nova, I was just shown Lauren Bruno has been replaced by Sai.
Speaker 7: Remember Gangham Star?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what bar gingham Star? I loved that.
Speaker 3: From here, I was about to get the song don't need it, go for it. He's he's replaced Bruno. They're performing together overseas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, baby Powder Blue suits, Gang Them Star, Gang them stuff. I remember that came out around one Melbourne Cup Carnival and I was working for Maya and it came on in the Maamarque and everyone went mad.
Speaker 5: Here's a question.
Speaker 6: Is K pop a thing in both North and South Korea or just South Korea?
Speaker 2: We wouldn't know. What's happening in North k pop is massive.
Speaker 6: You could see the North Koreans really and rose going. After that, the Deep militarizedon.
Speaker 7: Approaching the border.
Speaker 3: The back.
Speaker 2: Cross Gang Dum Star.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty fourteen. What happened to you overseas? We're doing banged up abroad.
Speaker 2: Brendan, good morning, you got an injury in Bali?
Speaker 12: I definitely Deep guys boys trip boys trip over to Bali. Decided to do a bit of.
Speaker 13: Water sports, went on the jet ski boys boys being boys flipped it a couple of times, didn't know that there was a bold exposed on the side.
Speaker 12: Of the jet ski, ripped the shin open the shin s so ended up having to ride ride the bike back to the hotel and get the doctor and get ditched up.
Speaker 4: Do you know I know lots of people that have done that on their legs, but on motorbikes overseas where.
Speaker 2: They're the hot arm, are the grill.
Speaker 4: The exhaust bit is and they've got jump gone to get off and burnt all their leg on it.
Speaker 7: You're not getting the deposit back on that jet ski, are you?
Speaker 4: That's yea or that I hope you had travel insurance. In fact, you know when you get travel insurance and it's like are you doing any extreme sports and you hit like water sports or skiing or anything you have to hit yes, and your insurance like.
Speaker 7: Well, if you're going to do here's a tip.
Speaker 3: You're going to do the scooters in Bali, getting international license here in Melbourne.
Speaker 7: Before you go over.
Speaker 2: Oh really, Yeah, I didn't know that. You just don't need travel insurance.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, but at least that way you've got an international license.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you don't have to do any test.
Speaker 5: And you had those scooters them in and out of traffic. It's wild. Yeah, but it's fun to climb on the.
Speaker 7: Back of the I've got the whole family.
Speaker 2: Have you three children?
Speaker 3: So no, no, no, this is before we had actually got three excessive honey then men.
Speaker 5: Feeling and where did you put the groceries on?
Speaker 7: Loose head?
Speaker 3: Balanced them on the handle. But Karen, Karen, Hello, like oversease injuries?
Speaker 7: Where were you?
Speaker 14: We're in Jubai and we went on a visit Safari and I.
Speaker 15: Went quad biking and lifted it and ended up breaking my back.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Do they have roll cages in the those things?
Speaker 14: No, no helmet.
Speaker 5: It wasn't a soft landing in the sand.
Speaker 2: Did you How did you get home?
Speaker 14: I was in hospital for five days and it was stable, so they put a back brace on and we continued on to Europe.
Speaker 7: You continued on the holiday.
Speaker 15: With back Yeah, thats a bit painful.
Speaker 2: Was that a good idea? Do you regret that? Or it was fine?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 14: We had our daughter with this, so it was sort of like, no, we've just got.
Speaker 2: To We've paid for it.
Speaker 3: We're ticking on nothing like a little jets too, broken back holiday es.
Speaker 7: Wow, broken back, that's that's set's next level, isn't isn't it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean no offense to the jet ski guy, but I mean broken back.
Speaker 5: You're on a spinal board, you're in strife.
Speaker 4: Yeah, great, pushed on though it ain't nothing breaking my stripe exactly. Well the back Craig in Geelonger morning, what did you do?
Speaker 10: Morning? Laws? Morning? Guys look for me and a couple of montes. Went over to to went for a mate fiftieth. I decided to get some scooters for a couple of days. Ended up going to a water park and a day club and on our way back, stopped for lunch, had a beautiful lunch, put up a set of lights and literally got cleaned up by a water truck. And I mean literally got cleaned up by a water truck.
Speaker 2: Light stopped at the lights, and it came through.
Speaker 10: Stopped at the lights. There's video footage of the TV footage of a from a bar the set of lights it plowed through. I went through a set of lights, hit a car, cleaned up, my scooter cleaned up, and my mate scooter and I spent two days in hospital and Toilant.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought I'd.
Speaker 10: Broken my arm, but it was just avere bruising. But when the truck went through, I saw the truck tires coming towards my head.
Speaker 12: I really saw.
Speaker 10: I really really thought.
Speaker 5: That I was dead.
Speaker 2: Did you have a helmet on?
Speaker 10: I did have a helmet on it it's still you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Anyway, the Troy Police said that it was three and a half turn over weight, so the brakes failed on it.
Speaker 4: Oh you're lucky that wasn't much worse, Craig, I'm sure it was terribly scary.
Speaker 7: I would never want to end up in the hospital overseas. Mm hmm, you know what I mean. It doesn't seem like the same healthcare.
Speaker 5: Week in Turkey. You happen to go to hospital Turkey.
Speaker 7: I'll go to the hair hospital in Turkey. Yeah, that one looks all about.
Speaker 5: The bus looks good as well.
Speaker 7: The minibus, the mini bus, yeah, the Bold bus.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow wow wow wow wow wow. I get we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna we're gonna have a meeting about our Turkey trip too, Like we're going to get this happening. It's more hair sponsors, more hairs falling out. We are looking for sponsors.
Speaker 5: We'd like to join us.
Speaker 3: We're looking for bold people and sponsors for our Hairy.
Speaker 2: Jay Scott Pizza Hut. Clint's getting hair transplant.
Speaker 5: Into Yes, what are you going to do?
Speaker 2: Choice of excuse to China and get a facelift those mini Facebook the mini ones? Yes, Express?
Speaker 7: Can we go to Turkey?
Speaker 5: First Express?
Speaker 2: Face list?
Speaker 7: I love that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can go to Tecuse. You don't want to get your facelifted until you know exactly?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What about you get get your bum done in Brazil?
Speaker 2: The Brazilian Bumbly? Do I need that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: How do I get out of this?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 11: You do?
Speaker 7: Look Clinton, It's yet.
Speaker 3: Another good looking day, cold start for at the moment. How would you like to pack your stuff, jump on a flight and head to Port Douglas and the Dane Tree and get away on a family.
Speaker 2: Holiday holiday, Grab the kids and off you go.
Speaker 7: Don't mind if I do. Here's the go. We're only putting five people in the drawer, so we've.
Speaker 2: Got two in the drawer ready.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 2: We're looking for our third.
Speaker 3: Nomine for Friday. We announced the winner. If you want to put your name in the hat, thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 7: Now we're going to be playing celebrity. Who am I?
Speaker 2: If you can work out the Queensland celebrity.
Speaker 6: Port Douglas this time of year, it's like Melbourne. I was there last year and Melbourne putting walking up and down the main street. Get to see Lee Melbourne to warm their bones.
Speaker 2: That's supplaceed to so beautiful.
Speaker 3: Hey Clint, we've got some help coming in for you after seven thirty this morning. Comedian Ross Noble is in the house. You are am seeing something very.
Speaker 6: Special to the National Finance Broker's day. Shout out, Hey, guys.
Speaker 7: We'll go.
Speaker 2: It's going to be What are you going to do with Ross Noble?
Speaker 7: I just thought might be able to give him some funny gear to.
Speaker 2: Open finance finance funnies.
Speaker 5: It's a good idea. Maybe I just bring him with me.
Speaker 7: I'm sure Ross has played some random gigs in the past.
Speaker 4: I reckon when you haven't worked in this industry unless you've done a couple of Oh godis the finance One's good for you?
Speaker 2: Clear because you're very financially.
Speaker 5: Response very financially.
Speaker 2: You worked that nineteen jobs.
Speaker 7: I did the Coffee Club Awards in Brisbane.
Speaker 5: And she really, what was it?
Speaker 10: All?
Speaker 2: The different coffee club.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the coffee club, the ball, Yeah, they for dinner BLT yes.
Speaker 3: And then there's a Barista of the Year announced that everyone gets a John Lasar the owners up there.
Speaker 2: That's is it privately owned coffee?
Speaker 7: Fancy dress too? Yeah?
Speaker 5: What was the dress?
Speaker 7: Big Safari?
Speaker 2: What did you wear?
Speaker 7: I think I was in a Safari suit.
Speaker 5: Well, that's original trophies, like it's.
Speaker 3: A giant takeaway coffee c for gold, is it? I've done these Stephan Hairdressing.
Speaker 7: Awards as well.
Speaker 5: Said oh yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 2: That's the paper awards. And it was like the best Brochure, the best Brochures, and it was like printed on g s M two fifty. It was all the different categories were based on what sort of paper you'd printed.
Speaker 3: Imagine how judgmental people would have been when they sat down the table looking at the menu.
Speaker 7: Oh I feel this, Sharon, g.
Speaker 2: S M one fifty.
Speaker 5: What was your check printed on?
Speaker 7: Just cash? It was just a duffel bag of cash.
Speaker 2: I remember that one. It was many years ago, and I thought, God, I shouldn't be.
Speaker 7: Didn't get invited back?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't.
Speaker 5: It's all electronic these days paper.
Speaker 3: The big one in New Zealand when I lived over there was the Pie Awards. That was like the Night of Nights. If you got invited to the.
Speaker 2: Get invited to the wine or the wine, that'd be a good one.
Speaker 7: Didn't compare to the pie.
Speaker 2: I don't want to post, I don't want to work spoken.
Speaker 7: No, we just want to be there. Guys.
Speaker 3: Coming up next, we want to talk secret lovers thirteen twenty four to ten? Have you had a little secret romance? And the question is for how long? These people that have like secret lovers for over a year?
Speaker 5: Oh, that's that's some people just lead secret lives.
Speaker 2: But I'm just like I remember dating one of my brother's friends and having to keep that.
Speaker 5: Really did he find out?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 7: How long did you last? Not long?
Speaker 5: Now, not long?
Speaker 3: When his mate walked out of your room, it was a dead giveaway. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Have you been a part of a secret relationship? In return, I've got five hundred dollars mecha gift boxers to go that'll get you someone else on the side. How long did you keep your secret relationship going?
Speaker 7: And where are you are part of? One?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. While we wait for those calls, guys, you have a decision to man.
Speaker 4: We've been debating over our favorite Savage Garden song because our mystery Queensland celebrity is the Savage Garden.
Speaker 7: We have affirmation again, let you get we have animal song.
Speaker 2: I think affirmation not well?
Speaker 5: Any other options?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's heaps, heaps, go through the mall, the moon back.
Speaker 7: Oh that's.
Speaker 5: That'll get the love bird. It's a secret love bird's going to we need to we need to.
Speaker 9: Secret relationship ballad slow.
Speaker 7: I don't like the guy, but he's got a point.
Speaker 5: What are you making love to? Secret lovers?
Speaker 7: Animal song?
Speaker 2: Alfimation?
Speaker 5: I mean I would, so.
Speaker 2: You want to do truly, mat It is just to set the scene.
Speaker 7: Set the scene is.
Speaker 5: Yes, we're talking.
Speaker 2: We're going to have to do a Savage Garden half hour because I need to hit Come.
Speaker 3: On, Secret Lovers thirteen twenty fourteen, call it no bar, We're talking Secret lovers. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Have you been a part of a secret relationship? And for how long?
Speaker 2: Why are we talking about secret lovers? Who's got a secret lover in here? Quinn, you haven't turned his microphone on. Jack, it was a problem.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm just catching up on the news. So who's got a secret? As I read on the run? But promise ring? That's right. A promise ring could prove crucial in what's being.
Speaker 6: Described as an explosive inheritance battle between the wife and alleged lover of a prominent football figure who died back in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: So basically, instead of an engagement ring, it's a promise ring.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's something you'd roll out in high school.
Speaker 5: So they were having a.
Speaker 6: Romantic and sexual relationship for many years, and now the promise ring is at the center.
Speaker 2: Of a dispute over a football player.
Speaker 7: Promise ring will get you out.
Speaker 5: He was a football identity.
Speaker 2: Do we know who?
Speaker 7: We can't say. Let's go to Grace, Grace. Have you had a secret lover?
Speaker 2: I had?
Speaker 15: I was dating my best friend's brother in high school and it was the secret for about six months.
Speaker 2: Pat, did your best friend find out?
Speaker 15: I ended up having to tell him. I felt so bad, But then again, his parents found out as well as my partner accidentally told over there in Bali and they knew me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's that it's always that often, not for me. I never dated any of my friends brothers, but it was my brother's friends that I was always chasing. Yes, oh yes, having an older brother. It happened.
Speaker 5: And did it go down right or no?
Speaker 2: Not very well?
Speaker 7: It was bowen like you leave my group? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Was he off you or the friend?
Speaker 2: Both of us mostly me obviously, and.
Speaker 7: We're his friends. Pretty keen one my friends, no, just one.
Speaker 2: It didn't go down well. It was a family meeting.
Speaker 4: Got involved in family meeting my brother and I was really, yeah, you can't tell me what to do. Can you imagine my brother trying to tell.
Speaker 7: Me when I even if you weren't interested in the guy, you'd back on with him, just to annoyed.
Speaker 2: But probably.
Speaker 4: But I was off limits for most of his mates. But they was fine for him to date my friends or no problem. Not that any of them wanted to date him, because he was feral. That's all big brothers are.
Speaker 6: God, do you reckon It still stings a little bit, Yeah, a little bit, yep, the one that got away.
Speaker 7: Perhaps already four were talking secret relationship.
Speaker 2: Nadia, good morning, Did you have a secret lover?
Speaker 11: Good morning? Yes, I certainly did oh tell us it was my dad's housemates.
Speaker 2: Was he the same age as your did round?
Speaker 11: The same age as my dad?
Speaker 7: Yet guessing? Guessing? He played the away game and stayed at yours.
Speaker 11: No, no, no, I would wait for Dad to go out and speaking.
Speaker 5: He'd sneak in and out. How long? How long are we talking? Now?
Speaker 10: He is?
Speaker 2: Did dad find out? Or did you break up?
Speaker 11: I broke up and they didn't find out quite a few years later.
Speaker 7: And then did he kick him out of the house?
Speaker 11: No, no, he moved out like before that. So it was all harsh hash and it only sort of came out like quite.
Speaker 10: A few years later, though.
Speaker 2: Was it so lack exhilaration?
Speaker 11: Yeah, one hundred percent. It was my thirst?
Speaker 6: So oh it was what her first love affair, first fling Chantell Vision thirty, Chantel twenty four ten.
Speaker 7: Hello, good morning, good morning, our secret lovers. What do you got?
Speaker 14: I had a relationship with the man for that I worked with for sixteen years and it was a secret.
Speaker 2: Why was it a secret? Chantelle?
Speaker 14: Our life circumstances. You know we're both in a marriage at the start, you were both.
Speaker 2: Married sixteen years. Yeah, hang on, so wait, you were married? He was married, but you were? Were you in love?
Speaker 9: Yep?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 2: How come you didn't leave you?
Speaker 14: But like, if you don't make me asking, I did for a completely different reason.
Speaker 17: But he didn't.
Speaker 7: And did you ever?
Speaker 5: And it just kept going to chantel? Did you ever slip up? Was there ever any sort of close calls?
Speaker 16: Only one?
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 14: Just a message was left out of ours, which was kind of against the rules.
Speaker 2: So he had rules? And did any either of your partners ever find out?
Speaker 11: Mine?
Speaker 14: Didn't?
Speaker 18: He did?
Speaker 2: Oh? And did they stay together after that?
Speaker 10: Yep?
Speaker 14: They're still together.
Speaker 2: And was that heartbreaking for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But I imagine it was more heartbreaking for his wife.
Speaker 7: Of course.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you regret it? No, because you're in love?
Speaker 5: Yep? Sorry you were. Do you don't see this fellow.
Speaker 14: I don't have much contact?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: No, but you still do have some?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Do we still is it still on?
Speaker 5: Do we still hook up?
Speaker 2: No? He's still in love with him?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh god, what a mess?
Speaker 5: Oh that'll help?
Speaker 7: Yep?
Speaker 5: Sorry, are you single?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 7: The emotional write an animal song?
Speaker 3: My bad?
Speaker 7: There we go.
Speaker 5: My brother's texting, Oh yeah, here we go.
Speaker 7: This is where? This is where your brother's about the review.
Speaker 5: Is Gdle livery?
Speaker 2: He just sent me an emoji of him flipping the burd get back on.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's because I said he was fairl as a teenager because I dated his mate.
Speaker 3: Boen's I reckon Bowen would have cause some damage. Na what Yeah, it is just gone twenty five to eight someone else. I'm sure that would cause some damage on the circuit. Ross Noble's in the house. He's going to join us in minutes.
Speaker 7: On over. One of our favorites is.
Speaker 19: Here introducing our next guess.
Speaker 7: He's an English funny man or a funny englishman.
Speaker 1: Either way, he's funny, he's English and he lives here in Melbourne.
Speaker 9: I just got married to an Australian. Of course. People swear that you wouldn't, but look at them coughing already over there, bloody.
Speaker 5: I quite.
Speaker 9: Because that's how my wife talks.
Speaker 5: Please, welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Morning.
Speaker 9: That's quite an old clip that I've been married for a long time. So yeah, anyone always just got married? Can I just say I'm still more the same? Anyone thinking I've gone.
Speaker 2: All show and your girl dad, I am the girls weird?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 2: What is that how the girls acent.
Speaker 9: It's weird because when we moved over they all sounded like Helen and bottom cart father. What's a marvelous day?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I got them just in time.
Speaker 2: Australian, isn't it?
Speaker 9: Can I just say it? Thank you for playing Bonnie Tyler? Just before he introduced, there's a there's a mash up. I didn't expect to know how old?
Speaker 2: What's old is new again?
Speaker 3: Wrong?
Speaker 9: Bonnie Tyler and David Guetta. I know, No, he's a he's a happening. Indeed, I believe the young people say she is an old Welsh lady.
Speaker 2: How old would Bonnie Tyler be? Now that's a google Sho's going to.
Speaker 9: Be in our seventies? Oh, there's a there's a quiz for everyone. I reckon, she's seventy she's seventy three?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 9: Is she still holding out for a hero?
Speaker 2: She's still holding out for a hero? She's she turned seventy four two months ago, so.
Speaker 9: I was one off.
Speaker 2: Yes, she went seventy four in June.
Speaker 5: She's still cobbing.
Speaker 9: Sorry, just he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't want to talk about himself, You're not.
Speaker 9: I want to talk about Bonnie Tyler because she's an old Welsh woman.
Speaker 7: Did he like?
Speaker 9: Surely David just took the track and remixed it. She's not coming in from that, She's right right door. Do don't worry about that. I come. Don't be so well, go down there, nice.
Speaker 2: Holding on for heroes, holding out for here, washing back that out lots on Friday.
Speaker 7: On Fridays.
Speaker 9: Let's say if she is holding out for here, she is held out for a long time.
Speaker 2: Seventy four, seventy four.
Speaker 9: Seventy four? How old's David?
Speaker 7: Half half that?
Speaker 5: Fifty?
Speaker 2: Yeah, David g that's a live Google.
Speaker 5: Please before we get to.
Speaker 7: Your comedy show. There is something I need to ask you about.
Speaker 2: He's fifty seven?
Speaker 5: Is he?
Speaker 7: God?
Speaker 9: Lord, David David good, come into my room, Bunny, come in? Is he French?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 7: One hundred?
Speaker 9: Is he French?
Speaker 10: Ye?
Speaker 9: French? Yips are so well you wouldn't believe.
Speaker 7: How sare my hips are?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: I've been doing it longer than you, David.
Speaker 9: Oh my lord, I needs some.
Speaker 7: Visual dream the one that went out with Happening.
Speaker 9: Makes lovely Pants. No, that's Calvin Klein. I've got him confused.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, sorry, j You're gonna like this appeared on a lot of TV shows.
Speaker 3: I just got informed you went on some show in the UK where they get a bunch of UK celebrities and throw you in the water with shut.
Speaker 7: I've never ever heard of this celebrity.
Speaker 9: Well, yes I did. Yeah, So it was one of those shows.
Speaker 7: So you know what it's like.
Speaker 9: You'll get an email manager call and go, hey, you've been off of this show and straight you read the I am not doing that. Not just some of them they come through and you just go, that's got to be a wind up. And there was. And they said, it's a bunch of celebrities and they're going to teach you the scuba dive, and you're gonna get in and you're gonna start with like little shark, you know, like stingraars, and then lemon sharks, then reef shocks, and then you're gonna build up until not in a kid like literally with hammerheads, and then the giant great one tigers, tiger shark and a bull sharks and then building up, building up.
Speaker 2: But where are you in the ocean or pool.
Speaker 5: Like an aquariumff, it was a skip. It was lit.
Speaker 9: They filled a skip full of water, they placed the celebrity into the skip.
Speaker 5: In the ocean.
Speaker 9: I'll tell you what it was. It was in the Bahamas, and I was like, what why would I want to do a celebrity shark thing? And she went, it's three weeks in the Bahamas.
Speaker 7: I'll do it. Celebrity gets eaten instead of I got.
Speaker 9: Bitten by a lemon shark.
Speaker 2: A lemon shark.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, that's not enough.
Speaker 5: It's not enough for just a little nip.
Speaker 9: I got bitten by just a small one. It got on the back of the leg, the bud. Well, that is true. Oh yeah, good lord, we we're in wear steep water stitches.
Speaker 5: No, it was.
Speaker 9: I was wearing a wet suit, so it just it didn't it didn't break the skin, but it was enough to it was how many times have you been?
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, if he's gonna shot that story around that he's been bitten by a shark, I think you need to be.
Speaker 9: So you're saying that if teeth, if teeth applied pressure, that's not a bit.
Speaker 3: If there's no puncture through the wetsuit, I reckon, that's that's a bump.
Speaker 9: No puncture, not a bit. Well, that's worth knowing for when you're being caught you're in a fight in a pub. There was no puncturing. No, yeah, so yeah, so I went and that's one with these massive, these massive tiger sharks.
Speaker 2: Were you scared?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 9: I'm not. I wasn't because I'm an idiot. No, it was one of those things where no, it's just it was.
Speaker 2: It was really exciting and then are you scared of anything?
Speaker 5: But yeah, yeah, like not us that it's just general not people.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah. If I had been diving and there had been a bloke down there with a knife, just you know that, you know those guys that you say wabbling around.
Speaker 5: We are in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: I never put them in the.
Speaker 9: Yeah, or if I was say, I was the caretaker at a local tobacconists in Melbourne. Scared there, but it was amazing And it turns out it turns out that sharks are massively misunderstood and they're really important.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Look, I think you could do the shark game in the Bahamas, but I don't think you could be doing it here in Australia.
Speaker 2: Assive, great white.
Speaker 9: We've got I want to do it here. I want to Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you say that guy yesterday that got.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That would if it had got his wet suit.
Speaker 7: Well it wouldn't.
Speaker 9: That's not an I would hardly recommend it. Not getting bitten swimming Swimming with the.
Speaker 2: Sharks shows on September sixth.
Speaker 9: Yes, it is at the Palais beautiful just up here in St Kilda. What I would argue in my top five best rooms for comedy in the world, Wow, yeah, not too big.
Speaker 3: Like for comedy rooms, you know how sometimes intimate like intimate venues are perfect.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, it's it's just the sounds amazing. It's not too big, not too small, it's perfect.
Speaker 5: What's your five ross five venue in the world.
Speaker 9: In the world, I would sort of, I would say that's probably there's probably about five that are all kind of interchangeable. Palladium, Olympia and Dublin Palais here, yeah, probably there. The audience yeah, oh absolutely no, seriously, this is and it's a Melbourne audience as well.
Speaker 2: So Australian audience is better.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 9: Australian audiences are incredibly laid back. But at the same time, so like some places you go to, you'll get an audience that's sort of like London, for example, they're up for it once they're there, but it's so it's such a nightmare getting any.
Speaker 5: On the right and they're in a good mood when they get there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so it takes about so about the first ten minutes. You can see people sort of like they're ringing out there sort of stuff.
Speaker 7: You know, he's very good guy.
Speaker 9: Well, I did a gig once and it was so the heat of the audience and the theater, and then because everyone had got wet, there was steam coming off the audience.
Speaker 7: Look like you said, off a smoke machine or doing a gig.
Speaker 9: In a sauna.
Speaker 6: There are So I'm hosting, ah, yes, a conference today.
Speaker 5: It's the National Finance Broker's Day.
Speaker 6: Doesn't that sound at them anything I should run with for that type of audience as an opening, I.
Speaker 9: Think you should be honest and go good evening everybody. I'm here for the money. Let's be honest.
Speaker 7: That'll appreciate it.
Speaker 9: No one's doing that for the love of its noble.
Speaker 3: Who's playing Palais Theater September six. You can get your tickets through ticket Master Ross. It's always good to see mate, Thanks for coming.
Speaker 9: In, thanks for having me, and I'll be back with a remix with David, but just an old Welsh woman.
Speaker 7: We look forward to.
Speaker 9: If there's any old Welsh women who live in Melbourne who want to come to the Pali, I'll get you on and you can remix one of my jokes.
Speaker 5: Mine doesn't know how they build tunnels.
Speaker 9: I don't need to see.
Speaker 5: It's a missoury. She thinks the moon is a planet and the sun is a star, so really is a star?
Speaker 7: I love this segment thirt Ain twenty fourteen. What does Lauren not know? In return? I got two hundred dollars schnitz vouchers up for grabs.
Speaker 3: If there is a fact or an interesting bit of info that you think Lauren doesn't know, give us.
Speaker 7: You know, there's there's weights.
Speaker 2: In the roads at traffic, but I've heard that, is it true?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So when you pull up at a red light, maybe reverse a little bit and then go forward and the weight inside the bitchman will pick up. Well like it, just it feels like there's another car pulling up as well, so traffic's banking up. So then engages the lights a little bit quicker.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that. I believe that there is a weight there, but I don't believe that there's more cars the grid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's like a little grid.
Speaker 2: Do you think if you reverse forward and back?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Change absolutely. It feels like this.
Speaker 7: Thank your cars there.
Speaker 2: You won't change the light for one car, but it will for many. There's only one car.
Speaker 5: They're like, oh, well, getting impatient? No, no, no, it must go. There's agreed on the bottom.
Speaker 7: There is.
Speaker 5: There's a built in grid.
Speaker 2: I believe that side of it.
Speaker 5: You reverse it back forward, back changes quicker. It's true.
Speaker 2: Fourteen, that's absolutely not.
Speaker 7: What does Lauren not know? In return?
Speaker 3: Will hook up with a two dollars about shell because the computer's going on, no more cars, small cars.
Speaker 7: We need we need to it's a jam. Oh god, we need to jam.
Speaker 2: We're all in that one spot. They think it's just like, oh my god.
Speaker 7: The cars are on top of it.
Speaker 2: Smart cars are all there.
Speaker 5: Line doesn't know how they build tunnels. I don't need to see. It's a Missouri.
Speaker 19: She s it's a moon, there's a planet, and the sun is a star.
Speaker 6: So really is a start third a twenty four ten?
Speaker 7: Lauren doesn't know.
Speaker 5: I've got one. I've got one.
Speaker 6: I've got oh, here we go, here do you know, Lauren, that hot water turns into ice quicker than cold water.
Speaker 5: I did know that. Did you know that.
Speaker 6: Cold water boils in a kettle faster than hot water boilers in a kettle?
Speaker 7: I did not know that.
Speaker 2: I did not know that, and I don't think that's true. No, I need the.
Speaker 5: Really because of the the com compounds in it.
Speaker 7: I always get the tap running hot to fill the kettle.
Speaker 5: Up, and especially when you're boiling something, cold water boils faster than warm water out of the tap.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't. It does in a pot.
Speaker 5: Chemical compounds.
Speaker 2: In it, not in a pot. If you put boiling water in a pot.
Speaker 3: Do you remember the one much faster than cold water? Remember the one he had last week regarding the Spice Girls.
Speaker 6: The Spice Girls were originally Touch and they changed their name something more catchy, but.
Speaker 2: They still like sporty touch, scary touch.
Speaker 5: You don't want ginger touch.
Speaker 2: No one wants to lived. Last one line that that was one one came up on the podcast yesterday, which I didn't believe.
Speaker 5: What was it?
Speaker 19: On a legal document, people are often referred to as master or miss, and I doubles. That refers to people that are under the age of eighteen, both male and female.
Speaker 5: I did not know boy Master, Oh yeah yeah, and all the boys and your sister.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah. I did not know on all the boys passports their master feeling Master.
Speaker 5: H thank account.
Speaker 2: They shouldn't have credit cards. It's fifteen, Master, I did not know that.
Speaker 7: That's the idea of the segment thirteen twenty fourteen Sandy and South Morange. What does Lauren not know?
Speaker 17: A group of jellyfish.
Speaker 2: A gaggle?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 7: Sandy?
Speaker 5: A smack a snack?
Speaker 2: I didn't know that, did you know?
Speaker 7: I find the whole group names a lot like let's just call them a group?
Speaker 2: Like what are a group of humans called gatherings?
Speaker 7: Jared in Geelong?
Speaker 3: What does Lauren not know today?
Speaker 14: I know that Nobu the restaurant was costounded by Robert de Niro.
Speaker 10: I do know that.
Speaker 4: That he's got one in Buda, which is an island. He's brought a little house on there to go to.
Speaker 7: Noble.
Speaker 2: I love a little island, robs Root.
Speaker 4: He's building a house there, and so he put his own little Nobu there, which you can only access by plane or boat.
Speaker 7: Jarrett, don't try and take this girl on with h forget about it.
Speaker 5: She's out goal.
Speaker 2: But a lot of people wouldn't know that.
Speaker 7: About Roberts, it's pretty well known. I didn't know about the Jamaica.
Speaker 2: It is in the Caribbean, all right, Dan in the docklands, good morning.
Speaker 16: I bet Lauren doesn't know the tram drivers have the ability to change the traffic lights and the CBD.
Speaker 7: Oh we've had this traffic.
Speaker 2: Shan are you are you a tram driver?
Speaker 16: So what can she do so she can control of the traffic lights for the CBD?
Speaker 6: The why do they stop at the traffic light because they get those funny little teas, you know how the te goes white and that means they can go.
Speaker 16: But the rest of us traffic banking up, they can control. They can make cars have the red light, and they can control when they get their green lights.
Speaker 3: Wow, desprite about emergency service which can actually control.
Speaker 5: They can't.
Speaker 2: They can go through a red light.
Speaker 5: No, they can change.
Speaker 2: I think the argument was with the Prime Minister's car, That's what you were asking.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but the police cars. Do the police have that for whoever?
Speaker 2: Police cars just go through red.
Speaker 5: Yeah they do.
Speaker 6: But what they're saying, if there's a VIP vehicle. They can change the sequence.
Speaker 3: You're on Chapel Street, all the traffics banked up. They need the traffic to move to be able to get through so they can control the lights.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, because I see them on the other side of the road sometimes.
Speaker 7: Cheesy, our resonant friendly cop was in here and told us that they can do it.
Speaker 5: Remember, and I've won over Jase because he doubted me and Cheesy.
Speaker 2: Well, you asked the Prime Minister and he said no, yeah, but he didn't know.
Speaker 6: What was interesting though, that makes sense because it trustrates me is I'm sitting there waiting for on a red arrow and I was at the intersection first and the tram comes and.
Speaker 5: Gets the white tea and gets to go through.
Speaker 7: I'm like, come on, and knowing you you'd be running on fumes.
Speaker 5: The petrol I was driving it this morning, like Jesus Petroltes on, here we go.
Speaker 7: What are we going to get a week out of that?
Speaker 2: Don't drive to the MCG from here, going to get stuck on this way or something.
Speaker 3: I was watching that episode of Sidefeld the other day where it was just running to see how far I can get and I'm like, oh my god, this is clip.
Speaker 7: This is the gauntlet you run in.
Speaker 2: How many breakdowns without fuel of your I think I've had six?
Speaker 7: How many Jerry cans you brought?
Speaker 5: Well, I've got one permanently in the car with thanks to our friends.
Speaker 1: At Cole's already expressed, has it got.
Speaker 7: Fuel in it?
Speaker 5: Already? Express? Our friends, Our.
Speaker 2: Friends at Express, they gave you one with your face on it.
Speaker 5: Coles are also our friends, but they don't sell petrol.
Speaker 2: She already expressed.
Speaker 5: Cults anyway, Cols do great if you've grounded Jerry cans.
Speaker 2: Great grocery deliveries from Coles, though.
Speaker 3: I love grabbing my shoffing at their self service check out. Fortil. Let's go to the phone trying off f five thousand dollars this morning. Oho, Danny, Oh hi, you are the chosen one. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 7: Hi guys, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Going to the footy tomorrow night to watch the Almighty Blues.
Speaker 5: Oh I am the Blues and the Bombers.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, we've got to get a win.
Speaker 7: Hope it might be a draw. Be nice, beIN buck the Bombers, be nice.
Speaker 5: Hopefully we get a win.
Speaker 7: Exactly all right, put the bed.
Speaker 5: Well, let's again.
Speaker 4: Also try and win you five thousand dollars this morning. I believe you want our hardest question.
Speaker 5: We're let's do it five thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: All right, Danny.
Speaker 3: Rules are simple. You will hear a question, you will hear a three to two one. You need to answer within that time.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, good luck.
Speaker 7: I reckon this is in Danny's heading zone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 7: I think if you really think about it, what genre is it?
Speaker 2: You've only got a few seconds to think about it. You got to answer before the buzzer.
Speaker 3: Genre entertainment? Yeah, yeah, yeah, entertainment. Okay, okay, for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Who was the youngest person ever to host Saturday Nights Alive?
Speaker 12: Three?
Speaker 2: Two one?
Speaker 7: Are you gonna kick yourself?
Speaker 15: Child?
Speaker 2: Stars? Still start deep? True Arymore. She's sposted it six times.
Speaker 4: For the very first time is in nineteen eighty two, during peak et when she's just seven years old.
Speaker 5: What was she I'm sorry, girl, I've never seen it.
Speaker 2: You've never seen never seen.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: What did you do in your childhood?
Speaker 7: What were you doing at your house?
Speaker 2: Actually? Nineteen eighty two, I wasn't here either, but I've seen it's ET, even all my kids. You know what he says, not home, phone home?
Speaker 7: Okay, the kid on the bike riding the bike.
Speaker 4: Rides into the sky, doesn't he Well, you may not have seen one of the greats. But coming up next, Clint, I've got a TV show. I want to know if you've seen. All the kids are talking about it. It's like out of control. I don't know if your kids are watching it too.
Speaker 7: Is it ET?
Speaker 2: It's not ET. It's like the modern day ET.
Speaker 7: I cannot believe you haven't seen over it.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 7: Get to Blockbuster horror brother.
Speaker 4: All right, I want to talk about something all the kids are talking about. Thirteen twenty four tween is our phone number. If your kids, or perhaps you as an adult, are obsessed with this new well, I think it's new K pop movie Demon Hunters.
Speaker 2: All my friends kids talk about it.
Speaker 7: Here's the trailer.
Speaker 2: The world or no US pop stars, but you will be much more than that.
Speaker 9: You will be Hunters.
Speaker 7: Is a movie or a TV movie.
Speaker 2: I watched it yesterday. It's on Netflix.
Speaker 7: It's animated.
Speaker 2: It's animated.
Speaker 4: It's like it's basically about K pop pop stars. Rose is not in it, but it's it's an animated film much like Frozen as a musical, but it's it's about K pop stars who.
Speaker 2: Moonlight as demon hunters demon well basically they're trying to protect their fans from the demons.
Speaker 5: But you're going to watch this, I wass I.
Speaker 4: Was out for family Chinese on Sunday with all the kids in our street out there, parents and a bunch of the kids, and the kids are all talking, and I was like, I've got to watch it because I keep seeing clips of my friends kids and people singing it.
Speaker 2: So that song we just played then Golden Placed, so that's it's a Top forty song, but it's from this animated movie.
Speaker 4: Really, so this is one of the cartoon So it's Rooney, Mirror and Zoe are the characters and they're pop stars, but their songs are now like top forty, Bilboards, top.
Speaker 5: Ten Ruby Mirror and Bobby.
Speaker 2: Ruby Mirror and Zoe they're the characters. Are the pop stars, well, no, the K pop singers who play them pop stars and they're releasing hits like that. And then yesterday I was.
Speaker 4: Driving home and I heard during the day, we're playing another song from the animated film, which, by the way, is now the most animated, most watched animated film on.
Speaker 5: Netflix, beating Blue Being. Well.
Speaker 20: Yeah, so the albums reaching up on the Billboard show Feeling Mitchel, but people are going mad for it.
Speaker 7: Yeah. We had friends over the other week and I think their daughter was watching with honey, I want.
Speaker 2: To take some calls because I want to hear what people are saying about it, because I was like, I'm not going to like this, and I love this.
Speaker 5: Did you like girl? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I got quite tall, came home and was like, I was on the couch just after an under a blanket watching Demon Hunters and he was like, what are you seven?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: I loved it?
Speaker 6: Did you question to people, do the kids are they doing dances to these songs on the TikTok? I think so yeah, because I saw I think I heard it and saw it the other that they're dancing like.
Speaker 5: Demon hunter they're a pop group. Tom Hello, Hello, Tom Hello?
Speaker 2: Is someone in your house obsessed with Demon Hunters?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 16: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 18: My daughter had a birthday play in the weekend and they were all seeing a work for work and then I find out that for the kids christ.
Speaker 5: The Demons.
Speaker 2: You, Amelia, she's eleven, she can explain it to me, Amelia. Do you love it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: She's gone to.
Speaker 7: Hello Amelia, Hi, Hello.
Speaker 5: Do you like it?
Speaker 15: Yes? I love it?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: What is so good about it? Amelia?
Speaker 17: I don't know.
Speaker 15: It's just like it's just very good and the storyline is good and I'm just waiting.
Speaker 7: For number two. Do you think Lauren's too old to be watching it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: What's your favorite K pop demon? Person?
Speaker 2: Hunter?
Speaker 7: Hunter X, probably Roomy, I like Mirah, We Lovey.
Speaker 2: Jasmine or Jasmine's thirty three? Are you watching it too?
Speaker 12: Of four?
Speaker 2: And who's more into it? You're the kids in your house?
Speaker 8: I am definitely more into it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Jaine, you're a made up pop group, right, But then there's stop singers are actual.
Speaker 2: Real pop stars? Is that right?
Speaker 5: We got Tom back that wasn't very convincing, wasn't.
Speaker 2: I don't really know what's happening.
Speaker 7: Released Tom Tommy you there?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I'm back Storry guys.
Speaker 7: All right, So you were saying, what's what's coming up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 18: So my daughter has a Christmas concert and they're singing the song Golden Oh.
Speaker 2: So it's like imagine if Frozen was in like the Billboard charts. Yeah right, let it go, because that's what it is. It's a cartoon movie, but all the songs from it, from this made up.
Speaker 5: Real pop stars singing them sing and they're cashing in on there.
Speaker 4: They're double dipping. They're pop stars and their face the K pop cartoon pops.
Speaker 5: But they're not called the same thing in IRL are They know?
Speaker 4: Their names are different, different, But I've noticed it. Every time we played Golden Jason never says the artist.
Speaker 2: Society just goes.
Speaker 7: I've never heard of them before. I've never heard of them. Now they real real.
Speaker 2: Because I thought they were the cartoon names that we know. They're the real capop.
Speaker 7: I even thought it was a TV so look at our phones.
Speaker 2: People have gone mad for it. It's I'm telling it.
Speaker 5: Can we get one of them on the show? The cap Poppers?
Speaker 2: Wait, the cartoon cap or the real demons? The demons are cartoon characters. Yeah, we could get one for sure, let's find one. Can we get one of them from Golden Places screening? They are well, they're actually some of the most popular singers in the world.
Speaker 7: Now they are killing it. It's actually remember she came out of nowhere?
Speaker 5: Do you watch it again?
Speaker 2: I've watched three quarters. I still I don't know how to.
Speaker 5: Hinds when you rewatch.
Speaker 2: Come on over, We'll pull up a pull of blanket.
Speaker 5: Come on over.
Speaker 7: I would like to do a shout out and a massive thank you to someone this morning.
Speaker 2: Was who's that Chase?
Speaker 7: Ma wif? Who is knee deep in book week preparation?
Speaker 2: What day? Because week's all week? Right, the week, different schools, different days.
Speaker 7: Friday is the day for us.
Speaker 2: She's only seems like a good day to do it.
Speaker 7: Friday seems like a great day. We've got all weeks.
Speaker 3: She was driving around yesterday looking for Pokemon parts for one outfit.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of paint.
Speaker 2: Come on a book.
Speaker 3: Everything's a book. There's a lot of paint in their house At the moment, it's just arts and crafts.
Speaker 7: Every week.
Speaker 2: What are they going out?
Speaker 7: I don't want to reveal it in case it could ruin their surprise.
Speaker 2: Look, it's the met Garla.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 3: It's the met Gala for kids thirteen twenty four ten. Are you having dramas or meltdowns at your place over book Week?
Speaker 7: In return? God love them? The people at Spotlight.
Speaker 3: Have you given us a call and said we're going to hook people up one hundred dollars Spotlight vouchers to make life a little bit easier for Book Week?
Speaker 2: Book Week gods Terence need all the help they can get.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, we should be given out bloody cocktails as well, Thurday and twenty four ten.
Speaker 7: Have you had a book Week at your place? Give us a ring? Yep.
Speaker 3: It's the busiest week of the calendar when it comes to fashion here in Melbourne, it is book Week.
Speaker 5: What themes are we running with this year? Yeah? Any any popular ones?
Speaker 7: No, anything goes.
Speaker 3: Andy Lee's book always gets a good run, this book. Trying to get my three year old to watch his new show last night? Do not watch the show? He freaked out. He's like, we can't watch it. No, it's just the name of the show. No, No, we can't watch.
Speaker 2: He's such a good boy.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Parents go mad over it, don't they. Book Week? The kids go mad and then parents get stressed.
Speaker 7: Ah, the stress levels of surely competitive.
Speaker 2: Somebody doing to contribute. As you get out of here at like ten o'clock most morning, you got all day.
Speaker 7: To be do not get out of here at ten o'clock most morning.
Speaker 2: Yesterday it was sort of eighty five.
Speaker 5: Unwell, so what are you doing with the book? Quik?
Speaker 7: That's why I just came my lovely wife.
Speaker 2: Are you helping her?
Speaker 7: I will be today.
Speaker 2: The making of the costume is your response.
Speaker 7: It's well, I will be delegated something today, lou.
Speaker 2: Send him a list. He just said before. I've got nothing on.
Speaker 7: Today, so get on the tem I'm still quite unwell.
Speaker 5: He's not.
Speaker 7: You work in.
Speaker 2: You came in this morning, said one hundred percent better. That's great, I'm on loose side.
Speaker 5: You're still wondering that good on the hot glue gun? Oh, I'm great on the Send him a.
Speaker 2: Text, Louis and tell him what he needs to do to make the book. And you put your feet up. Oh, it's Jason's days feeling one hundred pc better?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Have you had a meltdown in your house over book week?
Speaker 2: Let's get them fuss Steph, good morning, good morning. How old is your child? Please? He is seven? And what is the book week plan this year?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 17: Our big plan was we had lots of ideas and we're trying to go through the costume box, see what we came up with, and he ended up starting to be a giant banana.
Speaker 7: Oh that's good, that's ALLID, that's all. I just want book.
Speaker 2: Did you happen to have that one in the costume dress ups already?
Speaker 17: We did, actually, so that was really lucky. But we had to try to find a book and everything. So I've kind of drawn it back to Banana Man from like that TV show when we're younger. But this morning I went to drop him off it before school care and all the kids there in their costumes. I thought it was Friday.
Speaker 5: And he's walking in.
Speaker 2: He's not in a banana.
Speaker 7: So what have you done? You just dropped him off.
Speaker 17: I just gave him a big hug, and I'm like, oh my god, I completely failed. I am so sorry. And he was looking around. He's just like overwhelmed by the costumes.
Speaker 5: He's like that, okay, he's what.
Speaker 7: We're going to do.
Speaker 2: But hang on, First of all, he didn't actually read a book. He just wanted to be a banana for no reason, and then you had to find a book about bananas.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what, Steff, what we're gonna do is we're gonna hook you out with one hundred dollars. Spot out a spotlight voucher, get the spot grab a costume, get it back to school.
Speaker 17: But what is actually where we got the banana costume?
Speaker 2: Well, there you go, So can you run it up to him? Now?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I will try, I will, you will try. It seems like she's not going to.
Speaker 2: No, he's not. Now the next year's book week. That's a mom failed, but it happens.
Speaker 5: Don't worry, Olivia, good morning.
Speaker 2: Actually Jason's got nothing on. You could go and get a costume to school, but she's just in Chelsea.
Speaker 5: That's not very close in the hood. Basically, you.
Speaker 2: Said before you got nothing else.
Speaker 5: Something that's not the banana e. That may be something a bit more.
Speaker 2: You know he'll drop it into school stead that'd be great, No worries.
Speaker 5: But maybe you can give Olivia a hand as well.
Speaker 4: Olivia, mornington is a long way to go. Hope you didn't forget the costume? To Olivia, what's going on?
Speaker 7: Good morning?
Speaker 2: What's your book week? Disaster?
Speaker 13: My son?
Speaker 7: Do I sound Blake?
Speaker 8: I was going to dress up as Max Sawn tomorrow. Ye and wants and he wants to shave.
Speaker 5: His head.
Speaker 2: Is he going to grow a beard as well?
Speaker 11: We've got a fake beard.
Speaker 15: But he wants to shave his hair, and I said absolutely not.
Speaker 7: Come on, what's it week?
Speaker 5: What's your name? Sorry, it's Blake, Blake, now Blake.
Speaker 6: I'm the Melbourne supporter and as a Melbourne supporter, I give you permission to show.
Speaker 7: What about a ball cap? You can buy those ball caps?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like Pitbull. Maybe it's what it's what Max would want.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think you shouldn let him shave it.
Speaker 2: How long would it take his hair to grow back, Olivia a week?
Speaker 7: He's a kid.
Speaker 15: No, it would probably take at least probably six weeks.
Speaker 2: It must have beautiful you've got to win the commitment for book week. You'd want to win best dress.
Speaker 3: They do a parade at my kid's school, like they set up a cat. They set up a lot of pressure, a lot.
Speaker 2: Of pressure, all the classes on the same day.
Speaker 7: Old school.
Speaker 3: I did see I did see Mario brothers hat around the house yesterday, So I'm not sure if one of them's working.
Speaker 5: The kids are doing their own costumes.
Speaker 7: Well, we got the costume.
Speaker 2: And you just said lou was making them and you're going to make that Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but like I did see Mario Brothers rogue hat. But maybe the boys are just packing the back up. We had a lot of costumes in there. We're a big costume fit.
Speaker 2: You are when you got that many kids?
Speaker 7: Many Good morning, good morning, Hello dramas at your post.
Speaker 8: Yes, I have a three year old that had a full boy meltdown. She wanted to dress up as a cat, which was fine, but cats don't wear clothes. She wanted to go nude.
Speaker 2: So what did she end up wearing? I assume she didn't go new No.
Speaker 8: I found a picture of a pink cat on just Google search was wearing clothes.
Speaker 2: Oh so she dressed up in that pink hat. Wow, that's funny.
Speaker 7: Get these pants off me.
Speaker 2: I am a cat speaks the sphinx.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right, Jasmine, I've got one hundred dollars spotlight that if you need it to clothe your child, that would be great. That's coming your way. Don't send them, dude. No on the catwalk All right, guys.
Speaker 2: He's off to where are you going, Chelsea? To drop in the.
Speaker 7: Walk.
Speaker 5: She's a cat got it walking the walking.
Speaker 2: I don't think it deserves this much.
Speaker 9: I got it.
Speaker 7: Alex Warren. He'll be here soon. We're gonna go at the airport.
Speaker 2: I just read that he is one of the performers at the m t v v m A yesterday, Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 5: It's a good he has had a begin and he's done a duet with Melbourne's own Rose. Really it's a really cool song.
Speaker 7: You're on yeah with Jason Lauren Clintons. Were you're listening to Nova?
Speaker 11: Thank you for me.
Speaker 7: We're going to get out of here.
Speaker 2: Also that the MTV vm a's lineup is Ricky Martin and Buster Ride.
Speaker 5: Yeah, alushback time.
Speaker 2: September seven, they've just released lineup.
Speaker 3: Some hosted him and his Mumther doing her time for money laundering. Yeah, Sean Kingston rappers.
Speaker 2: Maybe if you're down, down, down, down down, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Now he's doing time, time time, doing time.
Speaker 5: Clinton.
Speaker 7: You're got a big day.
Speaker 6: I just seen I'm in a suit now I'm ready to go my r M boots. I'm off to the m CG. Got my skipped in hand for the National Finance Broker's Day. Wish me luck.
Speaker 5: Nen after party. Do you want to cup?
Speaker 7: I can't that day.
Speaker 2: It's today. People go wild. Really yeah, you are all the the straighty one eighties, but there probably.
Speaker 3: They're spending our money exactly. Have a ripping daver on the weather looks be heretiful. The lovely Meltro Sena is inext. We will see you tomorrow. Remember tomorrow on the show your chance to win that family holiday to Port Douglas in the Dane Tree.
Speaker 2: Yes, another chance tomorrow.
Speaker 19: We'll see you then, Thank you, Lauren.
Speaker 2: Lauren wake out feeling good following them on the socials