Speaker 1: Welcome to the podcast. Thank you for getting this far and give us his shot. That's all we can ask for and we'll take it from here.
Speaker 2: So thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's up to us now, isn't it. Make sure you listen out for a code word too throughout the course of this little potty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the lad's quite seriously, that's a cobord.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the lad lads.
Speaker 1: Do you know what, because we've got tickets a little double pass up for grabs at gluttony for choir of men.
Speaker 2: The lads.
Speaker 5: Yeah, got it now, So there you go.
Speaker 1: Make sure you recite that one a big show as well. Judge Jodie, this was I'm just going to say it was very one way, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: It was very one way until we had a guy call in and defend the manhood basically, and.
Speaker 1: Even I was like, I don't think you should fight this fight, oh young man, save yourself, thought.
Speaker 5: It quite well.
Speaker 3: Basically we had a bloke who didn't want to get married to his partner and flood outset I'd.
Speaker 5: Rather walk away than marry her.
Speaker 3: Ah, sort of defending the indefense full on that one, isn't it?
Speaker 2: It really was the odds were stacked against.
Speaker 3: Him, speaking of defending the in defense, well, you've had a crack at me because I like to pick food off your plate.
Speaker 5: Problem mate?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well let me just paint a quick little picture for the lovely people out there. So I will get my meal and I'm just getting ready to get stuck into and all my meals are perfectly designed so they fill my belly up beautifully, and you'll go.
Speaker 2: Oh, what's that feel tasty?
Speaker 1: It looks more stupid, And then sometimes you're like, it's almost like you're eating it, like you're eating chaff like a horse. You'll nestle your whole head in there, and I'd be like, well, well, what's going on this? One you're invading my personal space, and two that that's that's my food. And three I didn't give you permission. Why if you said.
Speaker 5: Because I'm hungry, and.
Speaker 1: I'm okay, that sound you took it to a new level a gluttony last week?
Speaker 3: Put your head in your plate, do I just that's what's happened.
Speaker 1: Also, worst job Wednesday. Yeah yeah, I feel like if you're angry at me, you got me back.
Speaker 3: I know, I know it's no coincidence that you have a crack at me being a horse and eating all your food, and I go, we'll go shovel some shit.
Speaker 2: Then go on, that's what's happened. Even worse human boo.
Speaker 1: That's the worst type of booh.
Speaker 2: The podcast have fun.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going to hand this one over to you today because I think it's an email.
Speaker 5: It's from a bloke that a bloke needs to read in a blokey voice, right.
Speaker 1: Dear Judge Jodie, Hey you gone, I have made that little bit up. I've been with my partner for eight years and she said meny times she wants a ring soon.
Speaker 2: Now I was talking to be mates about it. I'm not sure. I didn't want to get married anymore.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: I love my girlfriend, but I don't see the need for a wedding. They're expensive, unnecessary. Series are unsure about the wedding and so, oh my god, can you how about you just put your open open up the studio door and put your phone out there?
Speaker 2: Don't do that?
Speaker 5: Is that me right?
Speaker 1: We're all I love my girlfriend, but don't see the need for a wedding. They're expensive, unnecessy, and I don't have to prove to everyone I like her with the ceremony.
Speaker 5: Who's it from?
Speaker 1: I think we all know where this is going. This is from Anonymous. Good moveo move the last part of it. I know that she has always wanted to get married, but to be honest, I would walk away before proposing at this point me mate's back.
Speaker 2: Now, of course they do.
Speaker 7: They do.
Speaker 1: I'm not the same when you're not there, though, but I don't know if it's the right core. In short, it seems like this particular gentleman who will go by the name of Anonymous, doesn't want to get married because one is a tight US and two he's a tight US.
Speaker 5: Is there an age there? Does a non say how old he is?
Speaker 2: Between sixteen and forty five?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 2: No, there's no age? All right?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I think the age is really important because I would suggest anyone probably don't get married till you in your thirties. I reckon, just give yourself your twenties to really live your best life, find out who you are before you try and make.
Speaker 5: Someone else happy.
Speaker 3: Okay, wow, unless it's really really critically important to her and he thinks, well, she might walk away and I'll be devastated about it.
Speaker 5: But from the sounds of that, and none's like, eh, take it or leave it? Yeah, isn't he?
Speaker 2: Or option three for a free wedding go on maps?
Speaker 3: Yes, good point, you can marry com please are not a stranger. Let's go to Abby in the newsroom on this one, ads, thoughts, feelings, emotions.
Speaker 8: Oh, there's lots today to be honest, okay. Number one, he said he preferred to walk away then walk down the aisle. What theyre like, He's not even willing to say. I want to spend the rest of my life with her, but I just don't want to be married. That's odd to me. Number two This actually happened to a friend of mine. He his girlfriend came over from the UK. They started to build life together. All of a sudden he got cold feet. Yep, And now a year later he basically said to her I don't want to get married and I don't want to have children, and she all she wants to do is be a mum. And a year later they're no longer together.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's fair.
Speaker 8: So but yeah, I find it odd that he's like, I'm willing to walk away, wouldn't you be like, I still want to be with you? Long term, but I don't want to be married. You put a lot of people out there like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe she wants a big, fancy borossa.
Speaker 5: Wedding and so she should have one.
Speaker 8: I want to be I want to be a bride one day with the big white dress and have all the attention on me.
Speaker 5: So narcissistic turn.
Speaker 2: So instead of.
Speaker 1: Can we compromise halfway instead of going to the Brossa, we'll meet halfway and we'll have a little wedding at the Central District footy class.
Speaker 8: I do keep threatening Mum that i'd elope and she would strangle me.
Speaker 5: So yeah, all right, let's go to producer Zoe on this one. What are you thinking?
Speaker 9: I think fair enough to not want to have the big shindig wedding and spend all the money.
Speaker 5: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 9: The bigger problem, like Abby said, is I'd rather walk away than buy the ring. That is outrageous, blokes, right, is a bit sickening, And I wish she was an anonymous because she should be hearing this. She needs to know before wanting to marry this man.
Speaker 5: But you're in your twenties.
Speaker 3: You were saying that some of your friends are like getting pressure on their boyfriends, like put a ring on it.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, it's engagement season. A couple of my girlfriends are going on holidays this year. They're all planning to get their nails done before they go because they think it's time to pop because prepper preparation.
Speaker 6: Exactly.
Speaker 5: Sure, it's happening.
Speaker 9: And I think the more that people get engaged, the more people are like, oh my god, pressure on to get engaged.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's tough, thineteen twenty four ten. We need some jurors on this one. We need to a none need some help in so many ways.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to throw it out there.
Speaker 1: Is there anyone at the honest planet who was on this bloke side?
Speaker 3: Well they might sway to God, though, there must be blokes out there that have gone. She pressured me and I walked away. Surely in Adelaide, that's happened. Let's go to Joe from steved What should you do Joe?
Speaker 7: Well, firstly, in the letter he didn't write love.
Speaker 10: He said he'd liked it.
Speaker 11: And that's like a massive red flag for me.
Speaker 7: So after eight years, surely by then he should love it, not say the word like yeah. And I think he needs to do the right thing and step away so someone who actually deserves it.
Speaker 2: Can have it.
Speaker 5: Oh I love that. Thank you, Joe, Thank you so much for off to the big Wedgie. Thank you. Tana from Morphic Vale thoughts on this one.
Speaker 6: I think what he's done is pretty crack. I mean, who waits eight years before they tell someone who they know wants to get married. Hey, FYI, by the way, don't want to put a ring on it. I want to waste of her life now. She's got to pick up herself after this huge relationship breakdown. And even if they met when they were like fifteen, that means she's still only in the early twenties and she's kind of got to got over it process that, have a really great time, and then start all over again.
Speaker 7: That's just awful.
Speaker 3: It seems it's very very casual, doesn't it after eight years ago. I'm not really sure if I want to get married, Like, come on, man, has that discussion at least five years prior to that, And.
Speaker 1: You just sort of wonder as well, even I can identify this that if it's eight years, it's wasted. And look, let's be honest, they're probably prime years as well. But then the trusts from her just in men in general going forward prime years in terms of what well I'm not don't you dare leave me down that dangerous path. Every year is a prime year. Let's go to Joe's with Down's.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Joe, good morning.
Speaker 11: I am curious with this guy. Oh, first of all Peter Coward. Second of all, he's just a dirt bag. And if he was right in front of me, I'd be ripping right into him. He's wasted her time.
Speaker 3: Joe, I'm sending this one hits home for you.
Speaker 11: No, just feel sorry for the poor girl. Basically, you know that eight years is a long time, but eight years if you don't know, you should have been out of there a long time ago. You know, he's either taken advantage of her. She's probably a lovely girl. He's probably comfortable. But yeah, when he said like that, sort of was like what And then I think it was all negotiable up until the fact he said that he'd rather walk away because weddings can be cheaper and engagements can be longer. But it was once he said that that's it. There should be no going back. Is there anyone out there that thinks dirt bag Anonymous is their man walk away?
Speaker 1: Okay, so Joe, just help me out here. I'm just trying to pick something up. Are you WITHERR against this?
Speaker 5: He's thank you so much for the cost.
Speaker 11: I'm so yeah, I'm so against what he's done.
Speaker 3: If there's anyone, if there is a bloke out there who he's been in this position, we desperately would love to hear from you. On thirteen, twenty fourteen, we've got one. We got Sarah from PARIALOWI.
Speaker 5: Good morning, good morning. Okay, so this happened to you.
Speaker 10: I was in a six and a half year relationship with a guy I met high school. Yeah, and I sort of said to him, like, you know, we're going to progress with the next stept and he would use the excuse, Oh but we were sizzling that and I don't want to get married to someone I met high school. We actually broke up. I met my now husband, who I'm now has my third babut with. Yeah, and I've never been happier.
Speaker 2: That's so blessing.
Speaker 5: You can't use that an excuse. If it's love, it's love. Yeah, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 10: If we met when we were kids, So why do we need to get engaged so sooner? And I'm like, it's been nearly seven years of my life. That's a long time to.
Speaker 2: Starne with you.
Speaker 3: And also Sarah, that's smacks of someone who's like, I want to sow sometes, don't you reckon?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, are you guys joking? No? Does anyone know? Abby? Do you know what so some otes means?
Speaker 5: Hazy? I feel like this conversation we might need.
Speaker 1: To have producers. It's a bloke thing. Camera guy Josh as well, he's furiously shaking his head. Anyway, educate us during the break place, but in the meantime you got a ruling for us.
Speaker 2: I feel like it could be a bit of a twist this morning.
Speaker 5: Into I'm quite keen to explain sootes on there.
Speaker 3: It's like when you don't want to settle down with the one person that you've been with, It's like you want to go out and experiment with other women.
Speaker 2: Okay, well on that as well.
Speaker 1: I can understand not saying it's good, but yeah, so I know blokes that situation who have so you court wanted to sow some oats because they've been in a long term relationship from high school. Yeah, correct, it's an immature bloke thing.
Speaker 5: Now you're catching on.
Speaker 2: See even I can understand, even I see.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's extraordinary that even never nervous. The ruling is pretty straightforward on this one. Run for the Hills DH. The fact that he's saying he would rather split up than marry you is the biggest red flag you could come across, run.
Speaker 5: Like the wind.
Speaker 3: If you judge ruling, there you go and maybe she should goes so smotes book for holiday you.
Speaker 1: This summer because a little different on holiday, more daring, relaxing, sometimes more fancy.
Speaker 5: And what if has all kinds of accommodation to suit your style?
Speaker 1: Booking X getaway on the what if it's Ozzie for travel.
Speaker 2: The biggest freaking story this is how has ever seen? Is huge? This is so juicy Jo.
Speaker 3: Speaking of spitty bums, Kendall Jenner is dating one of the hardest guys amusing right now. So the twenty seven year old US reality star, after dating I Guess what can only be described as a string of NBA players and ruining their careers, She's.
Speaker 5: Now moved on to the Grammy winning Porto Rican.
Speaker 3: Rapper Bad Bunny This is some of his work.
Speaker 1: He was a support artist.
Speaker 5: But he was also on the list of I Reckon.
Speaker 3: He made the top. He was number ten in the top earners for last year.
Speaker 2: How does that work?
Speaker 5: Bad Bunny is a besquillionaire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does well behind the scenes.
Speaker 12: You want to know what his real name is?
Speaker 1: Is it Bareth Begobney nickname Bad Bunny?
Speaker 3: Banito, Benito Antonio Martinez Ocassio.
Speaker 1: If I had a dollar every time a little baby. Benito was born in Australia.
Speaker 3: Anyway, He and General photograph leaving the same restaurant in Beverly Hills.
Speaker 5: Well, we breaking news. You'll love this story.
Speaker 3: Meghan Markle has reportedly been upset for days after she and Prince Harry were mocked on South Park. This is the line from as they arrive in South Park. The Princess has heard saying, if we moved here, people would think we're really serious about wanting to be normal.
Speaker 2: At the best fit.
Speaker 1: It gives us an opportunity to play this when they go on the talk show.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having on the top.
Speaker 5: It's so us and the bads crack.
Speaker 2: So let me start with you, Sam.
Speaker 5: You've lived a life with the Royal family. You've had everything handed to you, but you're saying your life has been hard, and now you've written all about it in your new book Where your new book where.
Speaker 3: This talk that that Harry and Meghan might sue South park I think I think they take away from this is everyone just wants them to have a sense of humor, don't we?
Speaker 2: Goodness?
Speaker 5: Don't we all just wanted to go, oh, that's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: How many times you reckon? What is it? Matt Stone and Trey Parker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got a notification saying, oh, look, this particular person wants to see you, and they go, oh, really, well joined the cue.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: On that Forbes list, they came in at number four, So I don't think they give a rat who wants to sue them. And even if someone does sue them, they'll be like, eh, hush money, sure should go away and expect and expect. An affair has been exposed on Maps, So Jesse found out that his wife Claire last night kissed Adam on a night out early days when they both sit their relationships weren't going very well. I mean, who doesn't go out to a night come and patch someone when that happens. Jesse found out and confronted Adam. He said, we were blind, we were smashed, we were having a weight, we were vibing.
Speaker 2: It's so much wrong with that sentence, isn't it.
Speaker 5: I just love that he plays that away like we were vapen and viban. What's your problem?
Speaker 2: Met the TV?
Speaker 5: And then things erupted? Sounds you are looking at real, Jesse.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to sit hen you want to talk to you about this?
Speaker 2: Ready to talk? Want to skate? What am I trying to skate for?
Speaker 6: Say?
Speaker 2: Accused? Say you accuse the accusta what what?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: How do you want me to extend that sentence by we were vapor and vibant, just vapor and.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 3: I'm not even going to drill down on an argument between two men over marital infidelity after they got married on the day they met.
Speaker 5: I mean, is this ludicrous or not?
Speaker 2: There's a few little holes in this situation. Yes.
Speaker 3: And then the new couple Taylor, who's the hot nurse from Tazzy and her husband who she finds underwhelming, got into it as well.
Speaker 5: Needless to say, he wasn't what she wanted.
Speaker 2: You're asking me to respect you. Surely it goes both ways. No, no, it doesn't go both ways. Right, What did you ask for in a partner?
Speaker 13: It was probably someone the opposite of you. So when I first saw you, I thought, oh, you know, I immediately thought, I don't think he's very spotty.
Speaker 2: Well makes you say that, though, I think the way that you.
Speaker 9: Speak as well, I can kind of tell I actually requested someone that didn't talk much.
Speaker 13: You're probably not my type.
Speaker 2: You're as you happy.
Speaker 14: Es.
Speaker 1: Hugo seems like a lovely guy as well. In fact, I've never met a Hugo that wasn't a fantastic fella.
Speaker 5: Well, that's so true.
Speaker 3: And then she proceeded to say to him, you can't sleep in the marital bed for the duration of the experiment. You're going to sleep on that window sill over there in two degrees right next to it. I got with a very thin blanket.
Speaker 2: Horrible situation for young Hugo.
Speaker 14: You tell me you've got a time machine that's.
Speaker 1: On this daisy Wednesday, twenty second of February. What's the drill of Jode's you know what today? You know you've been absent for a while.
Speaker 5: I had one day off. This is christ Did you climb a mountain in that day?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: So why you've been carried here?
Speaker 2: I see what's happening here? You've forgotten?
Speaker 1: This is called on this day right eighteen seventy eight, Let's go back to Wednesday, the twenty second of February. In eighteen seventy eight, the world's first telephone was invented.
Speaker 3: Early Eli.
Speaker 5: Hello, is this hello Andrew speaking?
Speaker 1: And I think back then it was like a big hook line thing where someone else will connect you through so that listen to your conversation.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, that's a big big brotheries.
Speaker 2: And he tried to talk about something really saucy or debauchous. Did you hear this in the back?
Speaker 12: Hond boy Shallo was someone on the line similar when you have that big extension call that you'd whine into your room and then your brother would pick up where you're talking to your boyfriend on the other line.
Speaker 1: You did hear this little half giggle when you started talking about the saucy stuff?
Speaker 5: Aaron get up.
Speaker 1: Nineteen sixty two, the late Steve Erwand was born in Essen, Victoria. Today would have been his sixty first birthday.
Speaker 2: What good is a fast car, flash house and god Blade done him to me? Absolutely no good at all. I've been put on this.
Speaker 1: Planet to protect wildlife and wilderness areas, which in essence is.
Speaker 2: Going to help you.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: He what an icon and what an unbelievably outstanding export he.
Speaker 3: Was, for sure, I know, but I always found it amusing that, you know, Americans and people over seen thought that that was what we were all like.
Speaker 5: We were all like.
Speaker 1: Steve Irwin, Wow, Cricky, here's a stonefish, here's my pet, blue ring Golfepose you want to hold touch it?
Speaker 2: Nineteen seventy four.
Speaker 1: James Plant was born in Wiltshire, or Shire Wiltshire, England. Today's his forty ninth birthday. Go on, then, bitter James Blant, what have you got?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: What was the one that was so depressive from James?
Speaker 2: You should be in your playlist? Come on, producers Saw two thousand and three.
Speaker 1: Austraining creakter Shane Warren was banned from playing cricket until feb two thousand and four, when he was found guilty of taking a diuretic a fluid tablet, which he great and which he blamed on his mum.
Speaker 5: Yeah, did he said it was mum's diet pill. It wasn't my fault.
Speaker 2: It's wasn't mine.
Speaker 3: It was me mad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, crick Australia make the decision to send me home. So I had to address the team. I broke down in front of the team and it was tough. But I was also frustrated because I thought, I'm not going to give me something that's illegal and I didn't do any I don't do anything else illegally.
Speaker 5: Do you want to run it by a Sara or whoever they're called.
Speaker 1: It was a different time. But then Mum said take this, and I took it. Here we are now. I'm not playing cricket, damn. Twenty sixteen, Clio magazine was published for the final time.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that just a sad, depressing time for all males?
Speaker 1: Not me?
Speaker 2: I've never seen a page of player on my life.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, I never mind. We still had Dolly and Dolly Doctor.
Speaker 1: Yes, back up, it's fine, fantastic stuff and nine month stong today in two thousand.
Speaker 3: I mean, well.
Speaker 5: That was I'm having relations with my cousin. Is this wrong? I'm no doctor, I can tell you that ain't right.
Speaker 6: And I'm from.
Speaker 5: Hobart Tasmania.
Speaker 2: And then that.
Speaker 1: In twenty ten on This Day in My Head by Jason derul I. No doubt he's going to introduce himself.
Speaker 3: Now, Hazy, correct me if I'm wrong here. But Thursday night we went to Gluttony. We had a lovely time, didn't we those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was for the most part, it was pretty good.
Speaker 5: That's the most high pitched I've ever heard you. It was pretty good.
Speaker 1: Do you know what we're opening on us in this particular team, And if there's any cracks, we need to address them immediately and just put some of that putty stuff in that makes the cracks not there anymore.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm sensing you've got something you want to get off your big fat chest.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We established some rules nice and early, just about the should and should not do, just to keep this relationship nice and strong and on the straight and narrow.
Speaker 2: And one of them is stealing my food. So what's happened a couple of.
Speaker 1: Times is I'll order something and sometimes I have bought you breakfast, and still you'll be like.
Speaker 2: Oh, just have a little sneak pick of that, or just want to have a little taste of your breakfast here.
Speaker 1: What's your whole head in there as well? You put your whole head on my plane. Gave little taste that, what's the taste? And I say every time, gosh, that annoys me to You have no idea how much it annoys me. It's on Thursday night at Gluttony. You've taken it to a whole new level. We've both ordered a meal at the same time. Yep, and my meal comes out probably, I don't know, twenty seconds before yours does. Yeah, And it was one of those what do they call the boo buns?
Speaker 5: Oh yo buns, bo buns, And.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at it. I'm taking this new I'm just gaveable to taste that before.
Speaker 1: And reached over and had a bite of my bun as they were handing you your meal, to which I looked at producer Sean and I said, Sean, I'm at breaking point here. And then Sean, and then you toddled off and started probably taking the food of strangers.
Speaker 2: Sean said, well, look, you're not alone.
Speaker 1: She did the same to me, okay, but she actually deconstructed mine take the chicken out and just had a gross.
Speaker 5: Bow because I realized that your chicken was deep fried and I don't like that. I like like grilled chicken. So that was that was the issue.
Speaker 2: Is it a Jodie thing or is it a lady thing?
Speaker 1: Camera guy Josh is in here as well, your lovely partner, and gosh, he's beautiful.
Speaker 2: She's so wholesome, Marissa. But does she do this?
Speaker 3: She does?
Speaker 2: And I don't get it because she's actually half my size, So why does she need my food?
Speaker 5: Because it just gets to a point where you're like, oh, that looks good and I'm hungry.
Speaker 2: I'm so hungry. I'm just to taste tastes and that's my whole hit. Head into your food. Great.
Speaker 6: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: We've had enough?
Speaker 1: Haven't we boys had enough? We have absolutely had enough, and we are taking a stand right now.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? That's it?
Speaker 5: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Camera guy Josh?
Speaker 1: What do we want the opportunity to eat our meals and peas and without interruptions, in the full meal, in its entirety when we want it now, depending on the approval of our partners?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, shot Wednesday.
Speaker 1: These beautiful hands are made for pointing at things and also getting dirty and just helping people out for Worst Job Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Normally you just used to pressing little buttons over there on the panel very badly. But Worst Job wendoys design to get you out and about in the community and.
Speaker 5: Really really have people get to know you.
Speaker 3: And I thought the best way to do that would be to get those pretty little hands.
Speaker 5: Of yours dirty and cover them in stuff, stuff, stuff.
Speaker 3: Dare you and helping us out? And this is Daniel who is the director of Gluttony. Good morning, Daniel, Good morning, how are you?
Speaker 5: We're great? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Daniel. You've got something in mind for Hazy today on this thirty eight degree Adelaide day.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Well, I mean we've got a lot of cleaning jobs that need to be done. So what would you like to clean?
Speaker 4: Asy?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: You need some papers that need to be shifted, that sort of thing. I can come into an air condition office if you like and see some stuff around. Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 14: And a couple options. You know, you could drag some bins around up hills and sweating, or if you clean some toilets. I don't know what tickles your fancy.
Speaker 3: I know what chiggles mine. That's a portaloo set up down there at Gutten, isn't it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's right, Yeah, great, I've got plenty of those.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm certainly no I've been expert him, Daniel, but I'm pretty sure that's thirty out degree day heat and whatever's in the contents of those bins and portaloos doesn't mix very well.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 14: We've got a lot of great recycling, including organic bins where all the food waste goes. That's pretty that's pretty lovely, okay, And I guess everyone's been in the portaloo before, so you need to go into detail about that, right.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure it's the food waste we want to concern ourself with at.
Speaker 2: This point, a form of food waste.
Speaker 5: It's one of the human waste that we might go for on this occasion, Daniel.
Speaker 2: Can I just done it down?
Speaker 1: You want me to shovel some I mean not so much shovels, but you know we've got a pair of gloves for.
Speaker 5: Oh that's ginner, right, Daniel. How regularly do these toilets need to be cleaned every five minutes?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right, okay, no worries, so I won't let you down, Daniel.
Speaker 2: I won't let you down.
Speaker 1: I'll be there this afternoon, looking forward to meeting you and also getting my hands dirty, and then finally saying goodbye and shaking your hand.
Speaker 14: Thanks all you see your thing?
Speaker 2: Well, there you go.
Speaker 1: Can I just make a suggestion, if you are going to Gluttony and if you are going to the Free and Joy of those sort of spots, just hold.
Speaker 2: It, just hold it?
Speaker 5: Yeah again.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is going to be interesting.
Speaker 1: Follow tomorrow for worst Job, Wednesday, Thurda and twenty four ten as well. Put to call it that before for our code work. Via the podcast Let's Cross the Joy Moana.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Joy.
Speaker 13: Hello, Joy's actually in Mawana living, but she's actually a full finger fishing in this tinney for tuna.
Speaker 2: Oh very good.
Speaker 5: Good to be Joy.
Speaker 13: Have you caught any Not yet, We've just seen them though, so to bang it over there, but I can't so exactly where because the fishers will kill.
Speaker 5: Me, right, Joys on the mission this morning.
Speaker 2: Hey Joey, you've got a co word for us, Yes, Joy, very good, very nice.
Speaker 1: You're heading on to Rouge goes Rose a little double pass at Gluttony.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, awesome, thank God, Happy fishing.
Speaker 5: Wage goes rogue? Am I right?
Speaker 2: What did I say?
Speaker 5: Just about eight different versions of the world word rouge?
Speaker 2: What did I say? There?
Speaker 5: Sean Sean helped me out.
Speaker 1: You just said, but it goes rogue. It's rove McManus goes uge.
Speaker 6: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: It's all a blur because all of the shows a gluttony are just ace brilliant.
Speaker 2: It's just really ace.
Speaker 5: Yeah, rogue everyone, very big show. No one gets upset at.
Speaker 1: You will meet Okay, very good. We'll do a little worst job Wednesday. Follow up tomorrow's war. Jos sat that guys, and I'm going to come in first thing tomorrow morning. I think give you a big firm amshick, don't touch you. See what happens, not tomorrow, not ever. Okay, some Lord tickets as well as some red Room invites to give away, and also are you schnitting me returns.
Speaker 3: Your chance for a one hundred dollars new house voucher. One of us will tell a true story, one of us tell will tell a false story, and
Speaker 5: You just have to guess who's telling the truth.