Speaker 1: Yeah, Hi, Hi, this is Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: To make your wildest dreams come true with Taylor Okay Wow, the final show of Taylor Swift's Eras to Her live in Vancouver.
Speaker 1: Will you takeets to see me live? Don't just watch it on the socials. Be there. Let's go one hundred and forty nine shows, Oh my God.
Speaker 3: Across five continents and December eighth in Vancouver, Canada is the closing night of Taylor Swift the Eras to Her and we are sending you there bye.
Speaker 2: I'm actually like my jaw was on the floor and they told us we got to do this. This will be the greatest concert of all time. I was lucky enough to see her twice when she was in Australia, once in Melbourne, once in Sydney. It was the greatest show. Imagine how good her last performance of the to be. We're doing flights, accommodation and tickets to see Taylor Swift in her final show of the year as well.
Speaker 3: We've secured them. We've got tickets to the closing night on.
Speaker 2: Tayler Swift thirteen twenty four ten. If you want to be put on the stand by list, how this is.
Speaker 1: Going to work.
Speaker 3: You can officially registered by the noverplayer app, or you can call right now thirteen twenty four ten. We'll put as many people on the standby list as we can, and then next Friday. This isn't one thing that it's going to drag on for months and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: Next Friday we will hit the road.
Speaker 3: We will drive to someone's house here in Melbourne and say pack your bags.
Speaker 1: You are going. I've got goose. We are taking you to the airport right now. You are going to Canada. Jump on a plane, get on a Wom're not doing a bat you won't make any time. Can we go too?
Speaker 2: I've beggs let me go. Hey, if you win and you don't have a friend, I'm a good.
Speaker 1: Travel card, so am I.
Speaker 3: That is going to be a park at the airport and walk them in situation I think they must go with.
Speaker 1: That is on a curbside drop off. Oh my gosh, this is it.
Speaker 3: One hundred and forty nine shows, five continents. It all comes down to this. December eight, Vancouver, Canada. You can be there for the closing night. Phones are going mental. Let's put people on the standby list straight away.
Speaker 2: McKayla and Clyde North.
Speaker 3: Hi, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Did you get to see Taylor when she was in Australia. Yeah, I went to Lorburn. So how much would you love to go to Canada to see her final show of the year as tour.
Speaker 1: He's so awkward if you're like, nah, I'm busy.
Speaker 2: That well, you, my friend, are in the running.
Speaker 1: You're on the stand by list, No worries. Hey, Sammy, you're on the stand by list. Oh my god, I love it. I love it, I love it.
Speaker 3: You've made my day.
Speaker 1: Oh good LAKSI.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Stephanie and Geelong. If you've got someone you could take to Canada to see Taylor Swift. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yes, my sister and we've both ever seen Taylor Swift?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Jiffaney from Gelong, you are in the.
Speaker 2: Running to win this trip. Our phones have gone.
Speaker 3: Never seen Taylor Swift live. Let's go to Green Vale. Hey, Michelle, what are you doing December December eight? You're on the standby list Taylor Swift in Vancouver.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, Oh my god, pleasure.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, guys, I want to go.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't want to get stuck next to that winner on the plane.
Speaker 1: No no, no, not specifically Michelle.
Speaker 2: I just mean anyone you wouldn't want to be seeing to me on the way to that concert.
Speaker 1: Listen crying.
Speaker 2: I'd be crying.
Speaker 1: I'd be sobbing and singing.
Speaker 3: Oh God, that'd be loading you up with Allian Oh my god. This is the only way to get there. Registered by the overplayer app or be listening to our show tomorrow. Every day we will give you a chance to get on the standard.
Speaker 2: Even give you two chances.
Speaker 1: And next Friday we will leave the studio.
Speaker 3: Or we will drive live to one of our over listeners houses, pick you up, pack your bags, and take you to the airport to see Tyler Swift. Life.
Speaker 2: My god, I've got sweaty palms.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be the biggest concert in the world ever.
Speaker 2: I mean, her concert has like broken records all around the world, anyway in Canada too. Jason Lauren Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on No.
Speaker 1: One hundred. Jason Lauren on socials,