Speaker 1: We got get you the red morning every day, every gentlemen, Adelaides, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about Showdown in fifty seven plays? Oh my, very goodness?
Speaker 3: How good was that?
Speaker 4: So good?
Speaker 5: And I don't know about you, but I like, I love Porte, I love the Crows. I love them both equally, so I didn't know who to borrow for in the end that I thought Porte are a real chance to get done by a big margin this weekend.
Speaker 3: That's the thing do you know I liked as well?
Speaker 2: Is that it completely lived up to its reputation of form not meaning anything. One team lost by ninety points a week before, the other team won by sixty points a week before, and then they came together beautifully to be a less than one goal differential.
Speaker 5: What were your favorite moments in the Showdown on the weekend? Very goodness would because I text you at one point and I was like, oh my god, how excited are you about that?
Speaker 3: Jason nor Francis go really excited?
Speaker 2: And I responded with simply this and you knew exactly what I was talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was so good.
Speaker 2: The mark Keene mark at the end will go down as an iconic showdown moment, and that is exactly what you want when you watch a showdown.
Speaker 3: A miracle comeback when.
Speaker 4: Horn Francis where.
Speaker 2: Seriously, that was just ridiculous. The courage of it as well, going back with the flight of the ball and that was it. So it probably I mean Finlayson who was hot, yeah he was probably gets a clean chance at marking it.
Speaker 3: Instead Keane jumps back. It's those moments which will go down in time.
Speaker 5: Can I ask you, as a semi professional footballer, when you're backing back into a pack like that and you know what's coming, like, you know you're going to get cleaned up, what's that feeling like?
Speaker 2: It's not a nice feeling. It's really not a nice feeling. He's sort of bracing this big old hit. I know it's some lucky ones where I almost got cleaned up really really badly. I feel like now though, particularly the AFL YEP, like it's much safer to go back down there. There's always going to be some danger, but versus say twenty thirty years ago, particularly with the likes of Gary Albert SENI coming out going well, if someone gets my way, I'm going to use my knees a weapon yep, and see if I can make their head pop off.
Speaker 4: Okay, that doesn't happening, Sure, that's fine.
Speaker 2: But that was a beautiful moment. Mark Keene as well. Of course the irishman. I'm so fascinated with the Irish Yeah, and particularly the guys with the Gaelic roots that come over here.
Speaker 3: They're just built a little bit different.
Speaker 4: So how does I just wonder how it pans out?
Speaker 5: How do they come out here and play AFL, Like are they growing up watching it on Channel seven or how do they even have an understanding of the AFL over in Ireland?
Speaker 2: Well, I think the big one is that you've got Jim Stein's mis sort of started put it on the mat, and then you got guys like Tykennelly from Sydney who all of a sudden you go, oh jeezu, this could be a root for us because it's so similar the way that they move.
Speaker 3: And there's some good athletes over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's not good money in gallic football, even professional gallic football, so maybe it is for a lot of these athletes to be like, actually you could veer away from your original roots and play this game called AFL and make some good money.
Speaker 5: And can you imagine being an Irish man living in Australia. The accent would just the women would flock, wouldn't they.
Speaker 3: Do you reckon? They'd go, do you reckon?
Speaker 2: Ty Caer nearly went okay back in the day, I just sort of feel like maybe he had an option or two.
Speaker 3: Let's hear from Mark Kaine, and there's one thing in.
Speaker 2: Particularly that he said about Irish boys being courageous, which I think is going to stay with me forever.
Speaker 6: And we put our heads where you want to put shus. I left fend there and get a goll just toty seconds beforehand. I said, the next time VI comes and I'm going to have to do everything just gets this bite.
Speaker 3: I did you hear that?
Speaker 2: At the start played again asking about Irish boys being courageous and where exactly they put their heads that other people don't quite particularly do we.
Speaker 6: Put our heads where you want to put shoes? I left fin lesson, I get a goll just toty seconds beforehand, and I said, the next time vicomes, and I'm going to have to do everything that just gets this bite.
Speaker 2: Those we put our heads where you wouldn't put your shoes.
Speaker 5: I still don't quite get it, but I'm sensing that you wouldn't put your shoes in good places.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, it was an epic showdown and hopefully your team won.
Speaker 2: But what we needed to understand and appreciate was that it was close, and that's what it's all about, and all of a sudden from a game like that. If it was a blowout and all of a sudden, the heat would have been on board.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't.
Speaker 2: It was tight, so we can talk about the good bits and not focus on the negative.
Speaker 4: Ass Can I ask you showdown metal? Did that go to the right person?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It did?
Speaker 2: Okay, it was a very, very weird situation because Bergmann did such a good job on Dawson. Isaac Rankin was good in the fourth quarter. He's pretty quiet before that, so there wasn't a standout for the Cross. Riley still thought was excellent in the first half, but then he got a little bit more blanket in the second half. Rosie was the most consistent. So it's only happened four times before where a player from the losing side is one one, but I think he deserved it. There's a case for Riley Philthorpe, but Rosie was very good.
Speaker 5: Is there a ball that Riley Thilthorpe can't catch? Is there a football that when it's coming at his mits that he will miss?
Speaker 3: What about when you're a footy and.
Speaker 4: Let's all be footies for a second.
Speaker 2: You get kicked out of the middle and you're like, oh here we're going, what's going to happen here? And I'm going to hit the deck And then you see Riley waiting for it, and you're like, oh, here we.
Speaker 4: Go, Here we go, Welcome to Papa.
Speaker 3: Here is and then fuck ah, that's nice.
Speaker 1: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain how all content, graphic language and nudity, not that you'll see it if easily offended, well, you're about to find out just how easily your father.
Speaker 7: He's only money, Jodi and six nothing hey jokes.
Speaker 2: You know, sometimes an article just pops up on your desk and you're like, oh, I connect with that on a spiritual level. Okay, a really deep spiritual level. You're ready for this one.
Speaker 4: I'm certainly keen for you to read this headline going.
Speaker 3: Okays, ready, yep?
Speaker 2: I had a threesome with a bisexual woman and my dead husband's ghosts. He finally got his happy ending. That's good, isn't it? So many different layers. A UK widow, her name is Nicky Wake, claims she had a threesome with a woman and the ghost of her late husband. His name was Andy, and she said she felt his presence during sex. Okay, Andy, of course started from COVID and twenty twenty the age of fifty four, he dreamed of a threesome. Of course, you did, Edie, a dirty bit which Wake had secretly fantasized about as well. Why do you keep that a secret? By the way, and they planned to explore this before his death. After losing her husband, Wake re entered the dating scene, connecting with a woman on a romance side, and felt Andy's spirit was present during their intimate in Canada. Of course it was Andy, keep your hands to yourself thanks a dirty ghost. She describes her relationship as now being polyamorous and has created a website, Widows Fire, to help other widows and widowers keep their passion alive. Nicky believes her late husband would have supported her exploring your relationships and feels his spirit continues to influence her love life. He's watching, He's always watching, touching, goes hands to hisself.
Speaker 5: I love that Nicki's like entered into this relationship with this woman.
Speaker 4: And she's like, this is what my husband would have wanted.
Speaker 3: I'm doing the right He would have been so proud.
Speaker 2: Goodness me, how can you assume that your dead husband approves of you getting into other people?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not entirely sure about that.
Speaker 5: If my husband were to pass, oh god, I don't even want to think about that. And then I was to have a dolliance with another woman, I'm not entirely sure that I would want to feel his presence in.
Speaker 2: I just feel it would just feel like, oh, what's that feeling I'm getting from my lad husband? Oh, it's a feeling of disappointment. Oh and then what about what about Nicki as well? She's like they'd be sitting there do her and all of a sudden, a knife would come flinging across the room and estab and she's like, oh, oh, yeah, that's him.
Speaker 3: That's a sign that he's so proud.
Speaker 4: Jo Jo Jo, that is a good job Monday morning joke off.
Speaker 3: That's right. Humor best way to kick start your week. Yeah, just attack it with a smile. Do you know what I'm saying? Joe?
Speaker 4: Just put your vein out, big fat injection. Let's go.
Speaker 3: Let that vein all right? Can I kick us off this week? Sure? All right, here we go, Here we go. What do you call sweaty boobs?
Speaker 5: I mean, the foremost authority on press?
Speaker 4: What do you call sweaty boobs?
Speaker 3: Humid titties?
Speaker 4: Quite disturbing about the man saying the word titties. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's humid with their that's a combination. All right. Next, Joe, what do you go?
Speaker 4: We going short, sharp and shiny. So let's go. Why did ducks have tails? No idea to hide their buck quacks? Sorry, it's a small thing.
Speaker 3: All the dad's out there going yes, yes, well done.
Speaker 4: I mean it was Mother's Day yesterday. But you're welcome dads.
Speaker 7: All right. Santa Claus the Tooth Fairy, a happy West Coast fan, and an old drunk are walking down the street together when they simultaneously spot a one hundred dollar note.
Speaker 8: Who gets it?
Speaker 4: You might have to say it again?
Speaker 3: Take us through the option to.
Speaker 4: Do it again.
Speaker 7: Santa Claus the tooth fairy, a happy West Coast fan, and an old drunk are walking down the street.
Speaker 4: They see a hundred bucks.
Speaker 8: Who gets it?
Speaker 4: I don't know the drunk.
Speaker 7: The other three are mythical creatures.
Speaker 4: I love.
Speaker 3: Again. I think that's your sweets?
Speaker 4: Is it actually is?
Speaker 7: Before the joke, I had to make sure they were still zero zero.
Speaker 2: No, they suck, but years of experience as a disgruntled Carton supporter, it comes naturally.
Speaker 8: I know my way down the bottom of the ladder.
Speaker 5: Having said that, West Coast didn't suck so badly, on the weekend.
Speaker 2: West Coast they lost the Richmon by two points. It was a good old fashioned suck off who could suck least? And it turns out Richmond suck just that little bit less.
Speaker 4: Good old fashion suck off.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Here's a study which I don't think is going to surprise too many people. A particular study finds that dogs outrank every human relationship we have except for our kids.
Speaker 3: That's pretty heavy stuff.
Speaker 4: Can I talk about my little dog Journey please?
Speaker 3: Yes, little dog Journey, because it's a little dog.
Speaker 5: Yeah, little Sid she's a toy ter boodle. She's tiny, tiny, But I never liked dogs. Whole entire existence. I've never liked dogs, and now when I met Sid, the toy kavoodle, I'm in love.
Speaker 3: So much blood, but I love her. I love her.
Speaker 5: Can you stop doing that please, because that's not what Sid does.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, the survey found the dog owners considered their bond with their pets more satisfying than friends or partners. It reports human dog relationships to human human relationships across at thirteen scales, highlighting stronger affection, companionship, and reassurance in dogs. Dogs most closely resemble parent child relationships due to the control owners have over them, resulting in fewer negative interactions.
Speaker 4: Okay, your thoughts.
Speaker 2: Good on your dogs. Oh, it's the same thing. Like you can trust the dog. Do you know it's hard to trust the human. It's very easy to trust the dog. They got your back. I've got your back.
Speaker 5: Do you know what I find about dogs which is really intriguing? Taken sense, when something's wrong, off it too one hundred percent they will come and cuddle you.
Speaker 4: They know that something's amis.
Speaker 2: So what about on the flip side, when you try to relay your problems to a cat and the cat walks on top of your chest and then goes up to your into your ear and goes sucked in first.
Speaker 3: That is a false way to get into this the sealed section.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was rude ten years first. Welcome tomorrow. How was your weekend?
Speaker 8: Oh so beautiful.
Speaker 5: So we have this really fractured relationship whereby she loves musicals, I'm not so much. I love sport not so much, not at all. So what did you do on Saturday night? Yes?
Speaker 8: Yes, and it was magnificent.
Speaker 4: Loved it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why smell of sports musical coming up? Just to combine the two so you guys can finally get along.
Speaker 5: We love it, tellther so much, but we just can't find a space where we want to hang out outside of the sealed section.
Speaker 2: Each and every week Tim, Tim bringses something out range. No, I didn't see that coming, upset.
Speaker 3: My name is Tim.
Speaker 2: Now you've got the envelope here, let's jump into it.
Speaker 8: There, Tim is not great with them. There we got for us this week till.
Speaker 9: This is salacious and spicy, as it always is, but this is particularly adult content, and I'll tell you for why. A friend of mine found out at the weekend her boyfriend has subscribed to only fans specifically for a particular content creator, so not just for the general overarching adult content, but specifically for one artist.
Speaker 8: Why not content creator artist?
Speaker 4: How does she feel about that?
Speaker 8: Or she hates it?
Speaker 9: She's not pleased, she's not pleased, but now she doesn't know what to do. But she dumped the man because she kind of says, well, it's sort of cheating. It's sort of like messaging you Jon's and saying, can I please have some nude pics? It's not okay, to which I would say yes, not very flattering.
Speaker 2: Send through some money. Thirteen twenty four to ten, Please jump on board? What should TIFF's friend do in this situation?
Speaker 3: Up for grabs? Best call?
Speaker 2: Well, Centema family past only fans is an interesting area, is okay?
Speaker 5: So we're not across it. So you're going to have to explain. So you have to pay for all the content?
Speaker 8: I don't know, Boo Andrew, how does well?
Speaker 3: I've been reliably told. I think it's a monthly fee and obviously it varies on the artist.
Speaker 2: Yes, but yeah, and then I'm not sure when I can honestly say I haven't used it before, but I don't know if the pitches come through daily or the view is daily or is it monthly?
Speaker 3: Or it depends on the artist.
Speaker 9: That's again Netflix the subscription, Like if you pay, do you get ads.
Speaker 3: Upgrade for no ads? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So do you pay more for more graphic content? Is that right?
Speaker 8: Content?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Maybe personalized content. I'm pretty sure you can personalize things, but depending who it is. Like for example, I think at one stage the most popular platform or artist was Iggy Azalia. Yes, that's right, which would make sense because she's search high profile and you're seeing parts of Eggy Azalea that you're certainly not going to see on the TV.
Speaker 4: Was she getting her gear off all?
Speaker 3: I think? So? Yeah, why not?
Speaker 8: We'll look that up after.
Speaker 5: So if your partner's jumping onto only fans and subscribing specifically to one person, is that a form of cheating?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is because that is a connection with that particular person. So there is nothing on only fans that you won't be able to find on the internet for free. So if you're paying for something like that specifically with someone, then that's a spiritual connection that you're trying to gravitate and a little bit physical.
Speaker 4: Can I just say it's not spiritual?
Speaker 5: It ain't nothing to do with spiritual that is purely sexual.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if it's just purely sexual and that's what you're into, then you can find that stuff on the internet, do you know what I mean? So obviously you've got some sort of connection, you think with this person.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Can I just say, Iggy Azalea made three hundred thousand dollars in twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: That's a decent day's work.
Speaker 4: Is her first day as well, her first.
Speaker 8: Day, first day on the job, first day at the job.
Speaker 2: All right, So how's your friend feeling tipsed like she's you feel like she's sort of leaned down the path of this is cheating and later alligator.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it kind of almost smacks of you're not getting something in your relationship that perhaps you're.
Speaker 8: Looking linked and blaming. No, you're saying my friend's not hot and she's not sending nudes because she can. She would, she might if he pays for them.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 5: I'm saying that guy is obviously searching for something. He's got a wondering eye, yeah, and a wondering who knows what.
Speaker 4: Okay, good morning, Mia, good morning, he A, you going good? Good Only Fans explain, Go.
Speaker 10: Well, I didn't know. I don't know much about it because I don't even have Instagram. But I saw some Only Fans subscriptions coming on.
Speaker 11: My credit.
Speaker 10: I went realized, the seventeen year old has been subscribing, and you won't stress up to what it is. Oh, it's nothing.
Speaker 2: Oh seventeen is a tricky age, isn't it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, reallyricky age. Yeah, because I think they're growing up and they're in a hurry. But yeah, I don't know what he's doing, but it scares me.
Speaker 5: So me, have you asked him about said charges on your credit card?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, but no, no, it wasn't me. I'm like, oh it wasn't.
Speaker 9: Me, mate.
Speaker 5: Wow, okay, good morning to you, Rene, Good morning, good morning. Your husband is on Only Fans, Yes, well he won.
Speaker 12: I just I don't know. I had a weird feeling one day and I logged in, like I used his phone and like sign intula on his fans and I put in, and now you have like your saved passwords. It saved as a password, yes, yes, yes, I was like, oh, like it just logged in so I didn't get to see you much before he condoned. I actually logged in, but I saw it on the bank statements. I think it was like the morning of, or like end of the day after or the day before. One of the payments came through on our wedding day.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 12: So he's his excuses that he just subscribed and then he forgot that it was like like an ongoing payment that just had just come out.
Speaker 4: That's what he said to you, Renee. Yeah, we're on the wedding day.
Speaker 8: Did you find out, Renee?
Speaker 12: So I didn't find actually out on the wedding day. I found out maybe seven or eight months later, right.
Speaker 8: And how did that make you feel?
Speaker 12: I probably didn't speak to him for about three or four days, like I like went off ye with like out of the world. It was good because he was doing fly and Flyer at the time, so I only had to not see him for one day and then I didn't see him for like a good week and a half.
Speaker 4: I didn't feel like he was cheating, Ren.
Speaker 12: I do feel like it's borderline because, like, I don't know, why would you pay, especially because there are people like where we live that have that, so you could just pay to subscribe to someone you actually know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's think. Now you guys are still together?
Speaker 3: Hey you going?
Speaker 12: Ah, yeah, we actually are put him on.
Speaker 3: Oh there you go. Interesting?
Speaker 8: Is he still a subscriber?
Speaker 12: No, well, not that I know of.
Speaker 8: I don't think so.
Speaker 12: I don't think he's ever done it again.
Speaker 4: And I know anyway, how much was he paying?
Speaker 12: I think it was like what twenty or thirty dollars here or there? Heat But at the same time, and he's a person that doesn't really spend a lot of money, so I was like, okay, it's not like he was deprived at Also for you.
Speaker 8: Renee go girl.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much for going up. Rene has definitely won the Wall Cinema family past. By the way, Oh my goodness, yes, good stuff.
Speaker 4: Least we can do.
Speaker 8: I have a wholesome film, something wholesome.
Speaker 3: Just to sort of sum it up as well. Sure, how we sort of feel about it. There's two examples both ways.
Speaker 5: We feel great about it. It wouldn't be best please, no, i'd feel really icky.
Speaker 8: Yeah for ten years.
Speaker 2: First, thank you for coming in this week and we'll catch you in next week.
Speaker 3: Nice work. What are you gonna tell your friend?
Speaker 8: By the way, do you want to go to Waller Cinema. Maybe I need to know.
Speaker 4: I need to know now, I need to know.
Speaker 13: I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know what to move today.
Speaker 4: She is what you need to know.
Speaker 7: You know what you need to know with Jody and Asy breaking.
Speaker 5: News Bindy Irwin missus annual Steve Erwin Gulla due to unexpected medical emergency.
Speaker 4: She had a ruptured appendix.
Speaker 3: Ah okay, I'm just going to say, what the hell do we have appendix for?
Speaker 4: I don't know what does it do? I don't know what?
Speaker 3: Are you useless of?
Speaker 5: The logan also thirteen twenty four ten, have you had a ruptured appendix?
Speaker 4: What does it feel like?
Speaker 2: What about when you get reincarnate and you're like you wake up, you're like, oh what am I? And you're like, she's a hope, I'm a heart or maybe your brain you're.
Speaker 4: Like something, I'm so redundant.
Speaker 5: So apparently according to her brother, she's going to be okay. But surgery, out of all of the things we were ready for, that was not one of them.
Speaker 4: That's from Roberts.
Speaker 2: By the way, can be very aggressive. Took what it comes on like that. Yeah, all of a sudden, I'm sure if you're familiar with particular Simpsons episode, Joe, it's where they have to cut it out doctor Hbbit, actually to cut it out doctor Hibbert.
Speaker 4: He's a real doctor.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's a real doctor and gets to you pendics and throws it out and it explodes like a grenade.
Speaker 3: I can only assume that's what happens in real life too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, can I just ask you something? And like, I hate to digress like this, but do you have to base everything we talk about off a Simpsons episode?
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 2: It's really quite sad, isn't it that my brain is on such a connection level with the Simpsons. I wish I could remember my kid's birthdays better, but instead I've got as Simpsons quite for everything else.
Speaker 3: That's good, isn't it. Yep, that's really good use of my brain.
Speaker 4: Okay, well done, thank you.
Speaker 5: So anyway, she came to Las Vegas and was ready to come to the gala for her dad, but put on a brave face in a lot of discomfort and a lot of pain, and said, nope, I'm just going to tough it out. But the curtain and said, your appendix is going. That thing's got to come out.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that's Binny.
Speaker 2: Oh good, she going to be Okay, let's talk about Beyonce's little one. They grew up so quickly. Jose is thirteenth. Yeah, she looks about twenty five by the way she she does. Yeah, look at her.
Speaker 4: She looks like a fully grown animal.
Speaker 3: She does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, She's beautiful. There's no question about that.
Speaker 5: She was always going to be beautiful given her genetics.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm saying that Beyonce fair bit better looking than Jason. That's just my humble looking man.
Speaker 4: How what did jay Z do to you?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 3: Nothing, Maybe that's the problem anyway.
Speaker 2: A bit of controversy online about this Blue Ivy, who is the thirteen year our daughter, of course, is performing as a backup dancer on her mum's Cowboy Carter World Tour, participating in half of the thirty two dates. So despite her young age, she's achieved significant milestones, including Winnie a Grammy charting on Billboard with her early appearances. So people are saying she reportedly owns around forty thousand dollars per night, and critics are arguing she should be focusing on homework and friends rather than intense rehearsals. And adult scrutiny. It's done now. But also as soon as you come into this world and you're the son or daughter of jay Z Beyonce, it's not going to be normal. No, there's nothing that you could do that would be normal.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 5: Firstly, I would say to those people who are criticizing pipe down, it's not your decision, it's not your money.
Speaker 2: Someone's jealous. Well, someone's jealous, not you, the critics online. Oh okay, I was performed forty thousand dollars per night.
Speaker 5: I would say a thirteen year old, I probably my concern here would be for the social media because people are mean. People are so mean online, and I don't think a thirteen year old is well or best equipped to deal with people's hate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just feel like they are given that mum and Dad's beyond st jay Z, it should be well equipped to I don't know, even be around professionals that would be able to handle a situation like that, Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because Beyondce jay Z would cop so much crap.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: But then is she like can she even live a normal life and go to school?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: She can't, Like, Like, let's be honest she can't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm going over to Blue Ivy's house after their iDeer. Mum, is that okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've got a driver coming to pick me up.
Speaker 5: Blue Ivy and I are having a playdate. Is that a co I would be like?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 4: Yes, film all of it?
Speaker 2: May I come awesome? Let's talk about how sexy bald men are Jodes.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's try very timely that page should talk about getting her hair done, because apparently women are more attracted to bald men.
Speaker 2: Why yeah, so they've ranked at baldness as the second most desired male feature. This is VIRA study that's recently been released. So the preference for baldness may be linked to perceptions of maturity, intelligence, honesty, education, and social dominance. Good stuff fellas, no hair, don't care?
Speaker 4: Something for you to look forward to. I guess, thank you?
Speaker 3: What a beautiful background and complement.
Speaker 2: The most attractive physical trait, by the way, was a muscular physique, with baldness ranking just after. Other desirable features include blue eyes, a beard, green eyes, chest, hair, tattoos, and piercings.
Speaker 4: So can I just call bs on this study? Like, honestly, but.
Speaker 3: Us bald slash sinning men are living by this.
Speaker 5: Okay, but a beard, chest hair, no thanks. Tattoos are piercings.
Speaker 3: Not said chest here? Do you mean like number one or two? Running the clippers over.
Speaker 5: If you want to run the clippers over it, how much chest hair would you have?
Speaker 2: Well, they just call me Harry McLay from Donaldson's there, but not after I've had a little meeting with the clippers, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Jade's.
Speaker 2: So the study emphasizes that beauty varies individually, with attractiveness influenced by various physical and personality traits. So think, for example, Kelly Slater, Jason Statham, Bruce Willis, Michael Jordan, Lebron James. He's thinning furiously and maybe the rock. They're the sexiest ball blokes that I can.
Speaker 3: Come up with.
Speaker 5: Okay, I just I don't know, get involved. Thirteen twenty four. Ten, Ladies, do you like a ball man?
Speaker 3: Don't ruin this for me? I don't do you not ruin this for me?
Speaker 4: I didn't ruin it for you.
Speaker 5: Your father owned it for you when he gave you the DNA. That's at some point that little tuft on the top of your head is going to thin out and then he'll be bald. And whether your face is adept and prone to looking good with a bald head is not my fault.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: This is tough as well, because all this talk about going bald is causing me stress, and the stress is making me go even balder.
Speaker 3: Oh what a vicious cycle.
Speaker 5: Oh dear two Queensland Police officers, Constables Jacobs, Nissi and fill.
Speaker 4: Because I think it's okay anyway.
Speaker 5: Philip Stigner helped deliver a baby in the police station in Deception Bay in Queensland, in the car park after being flagged down by a woman in labor. So Julie Peddler was in the final stages and she was unable to reach the hospital in time. So the Constable Stigna guided the delivery with instructions from a triple O operator.
Speaker 4: And the baby was born within five minutes.
Speaker 5: Too often, wonder, because I do what you would do in a situation where someone went into labor and you were forced to pull that baby out.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I couldn't handle such a situation.
Speaker 3: Just a lot to deal with, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine produce a Molly being in labor and looking down between your legs, and there's Andrews little face going, Oh my god, don't.
Speaker 4: Worry about it. I've got this.
Speaker 2: It's coming, guys, here it comes. Oh what a way to enter the world.
Speaker 5: The officers quickly wrapped the newborn baby Blake in a towel and awaited paramedics, who arrived shortly after. The Pedley family family later visited the station to thank the officers.
Speaker 4: What a cute story.
Speaker 2: It's not traditional, though, No, it's not a traditional place to be born.
Speaker 5: No, absolutely not. Where have all your children been birthed? First?
Speaker 3: Right too?
Speaker 2: At women's and Children's, which we had a fantastic experience, by the way, they're so good in there.
Speaker 3: Our last one, Sonny, was born at home. He was a water birth.
Speaker 2: We set up a big pool at home. It's very interesting, see situation I found myself in, and that was at the end of the night using the birth water to water the garden. Very I did not and did you actually and didn't. The agapanthers love it too, by the way, They're like, wow.
Speaker 3: This is so nutrient rich.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much, absolutely, especially especially for what's that called the play center Center if that came out, apparently you can plant that under a tree and it's very very good for the garden.
Speaker 2: Next day the agapants was like Jeny had muscles, had biceps, are like, ooh, what's going on here?
Speaker 4: Look at how strong we are?
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten, let's do this. Where did you have your baby? What unexpected place did.
Speaker 4: You pop one out?
Speaker 5: Let's go to and Blake View.
Speaker 3: Good morning, I is good morning guys.
Speaker 4: How are you good? Thank you? Where was the baby born?
Speaker 11: So it's not me? So was my auntie talking about long time ago. She's in her late sixties, sail. She was born in a taxid so we call her Auntie's taxi now taxi.
Speaker 2: So this is the big question I asked, did she cop a soiling fee.
Speaker 3: Back then? Vomiting?
Speaker 11: That was so long ago, was before I was born, and it was overseas, it wasn't in Australia. So yeah, it was just stories we're being told. And everyone just called her Auntie Taxi And now she drives everyone around and we still call her Auntie taxis.
Speaker 4: And so what happened her mum just went randomly into labor. What happened?
Speaker 11: Yes, couldn't make it to the hospital.
Speaker 4: Okay, it just popped out.
Speaker 5: I just feel like I just I don't know about you, but I feel like taxi drivers aren't overly equipped to deal with it.
Speaker 3: Just don't feel like that's part of the qualification.
Speaker 4: No, exactly.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Matt from Kennel Light Gardens. Hey, Matt, where was the baby born?
Speaker 13: It was also a home birth of planned home birth. Difference did and this was last week? My wife actually last week, yeah, last week. Difference is she delivered the baby herself. It was a mixed up with the midwife who were meant to attend our home. And yeah, they just didn't arrive in time and the baby was delivered by on her own.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, Matt, Jodi and I get angry at each other when one of us is late. But can you imagine being a big wife and not getting there on time for the birth?
Speaker 12: There was there was.
Speaker 3: A mixed up.
Speaker 13: They sent the wrong midwife to the wrong house.
Speaker 3: Oh god, they were late.
Speaker 13: They turned up after the.
Speaker 3: Birth, Matt, Matt, we're a week into it. How's it all going.
Speaker 13: Oh, it's going, it's going. Well, it's chaotic. You know you've got a few kids yourself. I've got four kids now, so it's yeah, just keeping everyone happy.
Speaker 4: I'm so fascinated by this. Was she was she?
Speaker 5: Because I've seen vision of I reckon one of the Kardashians. Yes, Courtney pulling her own baby out.
Speaker 4: Look on your face.
Speaker 3: I didn't say that part of the Kardashians.
Speaker 4: What video have you seen of the Kardashians, I'm saying, Matt. Was she lying down? Was she sitting up? How did it work?
Speaker 13: She was in a birthpool as well. Yeah, but luckily, you know, I got the pump out because I was sort of half inflating it by the time she jumped in and delivered the baby, so it was all happening.
Speaker 5: Wowous, that is incredible. Thank you so much, Matt. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: Should we take one more?
Speaker 3: Let's take one more?
Speaker 4: Okay, Mary, good morning, Good morning?
Speaker 13: Hell are you both good?
Speaker 4: Thank you? Was this you that nearly gave birth in a random place?
Speaker 11: Yes, it was me.
Speaker 14: My son was nearly born on the toilet. I got up early in the morning and I felt really good, had a great sleep. It was about quarter to wait in the morning, got up and then I was like oh, it's still a bit funny. Went to the toilet and I just went into random birth and nearly got first.
Speaker 3: To him there and then oh, my gosh, that is intense.
Speaker 5: And so obviously you got up off the toilet and made it to a hospital.
Speaker 14: No, I didn't make it to the hospital. I ended up My son had two He was only four at the time. He had to go and knock on my sister in law's door, which living at the back of their house, and they were just about to leave. Fair goodness, he got her just in time and she was able to call the anglers, but by the time the ambulance arrived, so she had to basically help me through until they got there. I managed to get off the toilet and onto all fours and that's where I gave birth to him.
Speaker 3: That was amazing sometimes myself, Yeah, that's a good effort. Mary.
Speaker 2: Sometimes communication there can be barriers with a four year old. I would hope that you didn't go to the neighbor and say mom's on the toilet and she's in trouble and she's moaning, Oh, I wake him up.
Speaker 14: He knocked on the door and he was like, Mom, are you okay? And then I'm like, quick, can you go get someone, go get some help.
Speaker 11: So yeah, he was the hero of the story.
Speaker 4: So, Mary, this is fascinating. How painful was it? Just so quick? How painful was it?
Speaker 14: It was so quick, and I think I was just in shock. My first verse was really long and I had epidural, So this one was just all natural. It was very Spriday active. Label was about twenty minutes and yeah, ambulance got there just in time to basically catch him. The head was already out, and yeah, they got in there and was able to push one more time, and yeah, that's where I knew. I was getting in the back of the ambulance with my baby on the way to the hospital.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, Mary, Thank you to all our cals.
Speaker 5: Matt from Colonel like Guns, whose wife delivered her own child, her first child, by herself, at home. You deserve, in fact, your wife deserves at one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Family Cook voucher.
Speaker 5: Who's got time to cook for the family when you're rushing around the kids sport familycook does visit the familycook dot com dot.
Speaker 3: A good on your Matt, Thanks v story, Thanks good stuff.
Speaker 5: You