Speaker 1: Hella, and we're going to podcast. We're just debating a guest history guests. Should we do it as a mystery guest? I don't think Lauren would appreciate it. It'll be fun, very funny. Hey are we we're back? We're back, first partty, welcome back. We're also going to Cali. Hang on, what do you mean, first, potty?
Speaker 2: Didn't we do one last week? Oh?
Speaker 1: This is the second week.
Speaker 2: Maybe we did two last week.
Speaker 1: I didn't sleep a fucking wink last night. I know, did I I've been a bit out of it because it was so hot.
Speaker 2: She's quite cool in my house, but I still didn't sleep very well.
Speaker 1: And I did that thing when you wake up at one am and the air cons. We're going to California, California. I'm going to dress like fool nuffy. I love l a T shirt hat.
Speaker 2: You can have a hat with flags coming at the top.
Speaker 1: And then wherever she walked, I'll walk next door down the streets.
Speaker 2: Very funny. But you're very good, and you need some sort of digital camera as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what I'll do is don't tell digital camera. Don't tell a bit like if you're if you and her going out for coffee. I'll just be waiting. I'll just join you. And hey, lads, bought my camera, so in case we're se any celebrities, I'll have my big I love l a T shirt, hat flakes. She will absolutely spitch you.
Speaker 2: I think it's a good idea. I think it's a great idea.
Speaker 1: And then I'll keep asking random people going, excuse me, are you on anything? But you're on a TV show?
Speaker 2: If we're cruising down Rode Drive, you'd be like, excuse me, did I see you in?
Speaker 1: Excuse me? Do you know where Tom Hanks lives? I want to take her on a start home tour. I think we could do that.
Speaker 2: I think we could absolutely.
Speaker 1: Do that because she knows like we could be you know'd be hilarious, because she knows Matt Damon and that we're going to be funny. We're on the bus and then before ladies, gentlemen, this is Matt Damon's house on the left, and then Matt comes out and goes, Lauren, why are you on a bus?
Speaker 2: Can we actually do that up? That would be special?
Speaker 1: That would be she would fucking die.
Speaker 2: He'd love it too. He'd love it too, wouldn't he?
Speaker 1: I reckon, he'd do it, but we don't even need We could just have our own. Hey, we were just we're just chatting in Kelly because yeah, Brodie's coming as well. If he's allowed out of the country and you can take the ankle bracelet off, He's coming to We want to take Lauren on a start home tour.
Speaker 2: But tee it up. So one of the stops is Maddie Damons.
Speaker 1: But he comes out and sees her on the bus.
Speaker 2: Lauren, what are you doing up there? It's pretty strong, isn't it.
Speaker 1: That's pretty strong. Also when they're out walking, I'm going to join him in an I love l a T shirt and my camera around the neck and like the flag hat and stuff. She's gonna spit Chip. I'm actually really looking forward to sucking with her on this trip.
Speaker 3: What if she listens to this podcast.
Speaker 1: And the podcast and people that are in on the gag? You're going to keep it?
Speaker 2: You feel in for one second place, jez, my sister's.
Speaker 1: Calling me, came here, stop crying, get any Oh no, I don't want to set him off, but he was away yesterday. It was an emotional day. Jersey Welfare check on you. The people were worried while you were away. Yesterday, the podcast was called Jiz Free Free Chez Hello, Hello, Hello, is everything Okay? So sad you lost your best friend Pete the Beat.
Speaker 3: So sad he's just just going to Ireland? Right, okay, thankfully still with us. But yeah, my best mate Peter Beat DJ Peter Beat and his partner Claire, who was partner I was saying because I'd met another Irish woman friend of yours and was all up something to put a ring on it, some made up nonsense, and I was like, and I thought that it was.
Speaker 4: But she just had a really normal name called Claire.
Speaker 3: Yes, the normal name called Claire.
Speaker 1: Was clear with you when you came to my house.
Speaker 3: Yes she was, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, so so yeah, Peter Beat. His partner is Claire, Peter Beat my best friend, but Claire my fiance, Claudia is best friend. There's a lot of best friendships going on, and they have selfishly moved back to Ireland and a little bit and left here keys on the ball? Is there an yes, there is a yes.
Speaker 1: We're debating that. Yes, she's still here, right, yeah. We don't want her here. We want Peter Bait here.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 3: What do you want here? And she's saying here and her and her partner Neil, her fiance Neil. They were in Australia before we got here, and they they took us under their wing.
Speaker 1: Claudia people's wings, isn't it me?
Speaker 3: Claudia, Peter and Claire moved here at the same time.
Speaker 1: Right, How long has it been? Three?
Speaker 3: Just over three years?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, well your friends.
Speaker 3: Beck, me and Peter we're friends back home because we worked in the same radio station. I only met Claire once before, twice maybe before moving here.
Speaker 1: You come like a sister, yeah.
Speaker 3: And Claudia is like best mate. So I'm very sad because they had to. They've been staying with us for the last week.
Speaker 1: Oh, we love them. I love They're great.
Speaker 3: And they're gone for they're gone for a little holiday in Japan on the way home.
Speaker 1: Which they're not excited about, which they yeah, they.
Speaker 3: Were not excited about. And then they'll be home to Ireland in the middle of winter.
Speaker 1: And then when they come home for a visit. But they can't Beck here for visit but potentially, but it's not so otherwise, would I just be here legally?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, But I mean, you know.
Speaker 1: He's going to get them.
Speaker 3: Well, people do do it, right, We know people who do do it. Once their visa runs out, They're like, well, as long as I stay.
Speaker 1: And contribute to society, well I'm not flagged.
Speaker 3: Only if your visa runs out. You're only going to get called if you go through the airport really or do something.
Speaker 1: Around Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I know a girl who I think actually moved home last year, but had been here maybe two or three years after her video had Well, that's all they would have done is to kick you out, And she was like, I'm on the way how anyway, Yeah, yeah, I think I think she had got a notice saying we know you're here and we'll send you a court date, but that was way in the future. She hadn't even gotten the dates. She's like, I just know that I should. No, I know, but they're yeah, law abiding citizens.
Speaker 1: Yeah all like clip, where are you going? Where are you going? Sorry? Oh whoa not intimate big dogs in trouble.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and but yeah, I just needed a day yesterday because yeah, Peter and Claire were leaving yesterday morning. We had to help them pack up their lives dropping and it was very emotional. It was like a breakup and the death rolled into one.
Speaker 2: Being like her.
Speaker 3: Ever, they've got some guy called Scudder and to take his spot. That's good as great.
Speaker 1: Can I come to a bingo like I?
Speaker 4: What not?
Speaker 3: What do you mean you've already been to two work? What would you like to do to be a dancer? Yeah, we'll get you in a little leotard.
Speaker 1: Jenny's here.
Speaker 3: Well, Jenny's got me.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 3: He's working on receptions.
Speaker 1: Have been really used yesterday.
Speaker 3: Is that why you've got the longest on today?
Speaker 4: My pins out the last two days. I don't think anyone's ever seen my legs.
Speaker 1: They're very tan. He through.
Speaker 4: I think the pool yesterday I did, but I went Yeah, that's why I'm only one and a half. But that's fine. But I went in one and a half gate. I went indoors and it was actually pretty quiet.
Speaker 1: He bargained at the end of that. No, what a weapon.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have come back to work with them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when did you start growing that?
Speaker 3: I see last week, I just was lazy and wasn't shaving. I got home from work on Friday and Peter was saying in mind he goes, oh the stubbles great, like leave it, and we were going to the tennis Friday night. We had Peter and Claire's going away party Saturday, and we had a pub crawl day drinking session for another mate's birthday on Sunday. And when he said day, when he said that, he was like, oh my god, we should grow mos for Sunday because part of the pub crawl rules was everyone was dressed as chefs.
Speaker 4: Who came up with that thing me brilliant clearly.
Speaker 3: And we were like, we should grow mos. So then I just trimmed, trimmed the stubble for Saturday, and then grew the mow on Sunday and now just keeping the mow because I haven't shaved since. What do you think?
Speaker 1: I like it?
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: I keep forgetting I have it, and then I go to the bathroom, I'll get a little.
Speaker 1: I took mine off because I had to go to the American country it you.
Speaker 3: Took it off?
Speaker 4: And no, no, am I gro one, it's kidding.
Speaker 1: Uh, But I thought, yeah, they're not going to get me into America with the mustache.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, not your red one.
Speaker 1: All right, we must go. Today's shorty but Sy Naughty back tomorrow.