Speaker 1: On scoring US Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the reader Panecky Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panety Show. Coming up tonight, we'll look at an orgy of fire left lunacy at the Sydney Writers. First of all, so much anti Australia hate and self loathing act into one day.
Speaker 4: The wonderful Alex Stein joins me from the.
Speaker 3: US where he has personally confronted presidential candidate Robert Kennedy. We'll look at another woman's sporting event dominated by a mediocre male athlete identifying as female, and Kinsey scofill with the latest on ICC expert Amar Cloudy and has always lefties losing it. Tonight, Democrat Congresswoman Rashida to Lee is starring.
Speaker 5: And interfering in the legal process. Is nothing more nothing more than an attempt to prevent the genocidal maniac Natiyah, a senior as Raeli officials from being held accountable for those crimes against humanity.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is Sky News contributor Proue McSwain Prue. Let's start with the exclusive from The Australian. They reveal how ministerial direction from Andrew Charles the Immigration minister has allowed a child rapist to attacked his own stepdaughter to remain in Australia.
Speaker 4: His direction, which gave.
Speaker 3: Leniency of foreign born criminals with ties to Australia, has also allowed at least two migrants to stay after they claim they were Aboriginal or were accepted as Aboriginal by association to their.
Speaker 4: Partners or children.
Speaker 3: This minister doesn't seem to be doing much right prou thus so many missteps, and yet his position appears to be safe at this point.
Speaker 1: It's astounding, isn't it. He can run, but he can't hide. He either hides away in his office or lies to us. But you know clearly the man is in the protection industry, because clearly Albanesi has decided that he doesn't want the embarrassment of having to get rid of him, and also O'Neil, the Home Affairs Minister.
Speaker 4: But it cannot go on.
Speaker 1: This guy is directly culpable for this directive that is allowing murderer's rapists, pedophiles, you name it, predators on our streets. And now we have this shocking example of the repercussions of his bleeding heart politics. And he's had formed before We know that he looks mild mannered, but in fact he's one of the most dangerous ministers I believe in the Albanese government. And that's saying something because there's so many that are dangerous.
Speaker 3: And the Prime Minister knew precisely what he was getting when he appointed him to this position. Andrew Giles himself has spoken about entering politics after acting for the Tampa refugees. That was where his interest in politics and activism started.
Speaker 4: And here we are now.
Speaker 3: Pro Palestinian protesters from the University of Sydney have zoom bombed an online event that was held by the Australian Jewish Association. They call the host Zionist grubs. They harassed one of the attendees, John Anderson, the former Deputy Prime Minister, and they also called him prove a professional racist and hurled all sorts of other slurs.
Speaker 4: Just appalling behavior.
Speaker 3: And let's have a look also at what's happening at ANU.
Speaker 4: Let's see the protests there.
Speaker 3: Jame, shame, shame, shame.
Speaker 4: This behavior PREU is just shocking.
Speaker 3: The abuse held at people who are trying to hold a meeting, who are trying to hold a conference, and these encampments we're seeing on university campuses. It's all well and good to protest, and the right to protest is absolutely sacrisanct, but you don't have a right to take over a campus and have an encampment like that.
Speaker 1: Well, this is the irony of it all that you know, democracy which allows them this so called free speech, But when you think about it, freedom of assembly is also part of democracy, and these people are not allowing that to happen. It's like resiverse racism. These Islamic activists are conducting that they have the voice. They believe their voice is the one that needs to be listened to, and they'd clearly wanting to shout out and shout down anybody who may have a counter voice. They've been empowered by these institutions, these weak elitist academics running the universities, and what they've done is really, I believe, created so much angst and despair. They've done more to promote anti semitism in this country and more to damage multiculturalism in this country, because now, I mean, we've always just got along and tolerated and respected and applauded our differences, but now it's having such real I believe damage on social cohesion. So many of us who used to really celebrate the multiculturalism that was Australia is now really resenting it and queering it because we have these loud groups who are really imposing on democracy and our freedom to express ourselves and creating fear and of course building anti Semitism like we've never ever imagined it could be.
Speaker 3: And as we saw from those pictures, particularly university campuses, a lot of these protesters don't have any ties prough to the Middle East. They are just born and bred Australian kids who seem to hate the West, hate Australia, hate Israel, and they will jump on any cause that pushes that agenda, whether it's BLM, whether it's climate change protests, whether it's now this pro Palestinian cause, anti Israeli cause. And I would encourage everybody, particularly in Sydney, if you haven't already, read this fantastic piece by Sydney barrister Gray Connolly in Today's Daily Telegraph on the appalling state of our universities, the campuses where harassment and intimidation of Jewish students and staff has become commonplace. He writes, if ever a myth was exploded by recent events. It is that education is a shield against prejudice. Strong leadership and good moral examples are not just shields, but swords against such monsters. But education in itself, absent a moral core, is but a sterile form of indoctrination. Well written there, pro and he has also caught out the police force who seem so terrified of escalating these situations.
Speaker 4: We've seen them again and again declining.
Speaker 3: To enforce the law because they seem to be worried about the protests becoming even more violent.
Speaker 1: Well, I think also read it. That's because it's probably been a political directive. You know, we now have politicians really imposing. We've seen it so much chin Victoria, and it's now happening in New South Wales where politicians have clearly given a directive go easy. You know, we don't want to be promoting or be seen to promoting isla Islamophobia. But what they're doing is promoting UnAustralian behavior and creating this shocking division that Connolly has pointed out in his article where he's saluted there's so many Jews who have done so much for this country and should be celebrated and saluted and thanked.
Speaker 4: Prue.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to get your thoughts on this next story. The ABC's chief political correspondent, Laura Tingle, she went on a mad anti Australia anti Peter Dutton ranted the Sydney Writeris Festival yesterday, accusing the Opposition leader of encouraging abuse towards migrants. And she also said this about Australia. She said, we are a racist country. Let's face it, we always have been and it's very depressing, oh dear. And she claimed that Peter Dartton has given people license to be racist against immigrants, saying she had this sudden flash of people turning up to try and rent a property or at an auction and they look a bit different whatever you define different as, and that basically he has given them license to be abused and in any circumstance where people feel like they're missing out, Laura, dear god.
Speaker 4: She was on this panel with.
Speaker 3: A Guardian Australia's political reporter Amy Remikus, who I think she thinks herself of some sort of a nostrodamist proof because she said this.
Speaker 4: She said, there's going.
Speaker 3: To be another huge natural disaster in the next year or so. Everything is pointing towards it. We are going to get them more and more frequently. Ah well, there you go. So I've got to thank Sophie Ellsworth for the excellent reporting of this writers festival. It was called Barry Cassidy and Friends. The paddle included Laura Tingles, Sydney Morning Herald columnist Nicky Sava, The Guardians, Amy Ramikeez and the ABC's Bridget Brennan.
Speaker 4: What a lineup?
Speaker 3: Pro Would you pay good money to go and listen to those people opine about the country.
Speaker 1: I'd pay good money to shut them up. I tell you, if you actually were a viewer of the ABC or a listener of ABC Radio, it's almost like an exercise in self flagellation. You know, why would you do it to yourself?
Speaker 4: Because you know what.
Speaker 1: The whole same old story is that mantra that is really so boring. And you have this situation where Tingles flashes gosh, maybe she should go and see a doctor or something. You know, she's clearly got something wrong with her because her flashes are so sad and pathetic when she thinks that, you know, Australia is a racist country. We have had so much tolerance and I believe been one of the most successful countries in the world when it comes to multiculturalism.
Speaker 4: But it's these lefty elites.
Speaker 1: Like Tingle and her flashes that have created is shocking, you know, abyss now that we are really all questioning multiculturalism. We are sick of people using the racism word to shut people up.
Speaker 4: You know, I've been called racists.
Speaker 1: You know, I just think I'm not going to shut up because you happen to want to use this word to as a battering ram for people's ability to discern what they believe in. And I just feel very sad, and I feel very really annoyed that Barry Cassidy has such a pathetic group of friends.
Speaker 4: Anybody who went.
Speaker 1: Along there would know what they were going to get, and clearly, you know, quite self satisfied by the fact that they were going to be bored witless by this bunch of very angry sheelers. I tell you, they all need to go and take a vexan to lie down.
Speaker 3: I don't think barries much better. I don't think he identifies as a sheler, but I take your point just really intellectually vacuous self loathing and their definition of racism. I mean they have stripped the word of all meaning and that doesn't mean anything. And I think that's actually a bad thing, because I think that is something that should mean something. When you call someone racist, is you carry some weight. It's a terrible thing. But now it's been stripped of all meaning, and things that are actually anti racist are called racist. So when you have a country that votes against a race based referendum, votes against enshrining racial privilege into our constitution, that's called races as opposed to what it was, which was the majority realizing they don't want racial division in this country. Prim McSween, thank you so much for your time, appreciate it. Joining me now is research fellow with the Women's Forum Australia, Stephanie Bastian. Stephanie in a moment, I'm going to discuss a detransitioner who wants to change Victoria's radical anti conversion laws, and there are laws that have been replicated now across the country. But first I want to get your reaction to this runway look from the latest episode of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars. This is a transgender contestant, a biological female who now identifies as a man.
Speaker 4: Pretending to be a woman for this drag performance.
Speaker 6: This look is something I have been wanting to do for a soul long because tops.
Speaker 4: Degree absolutely changed my life. So I molded my arm. They're rubbing around.
Speaker 5: Me with scalpels.
Speaker 6: I have Srasky crystal blood, I have a ponytail, and I have two Sarsky crystal in a bag.
Speaker 3: It is The judges describe the look as fierce and gorgeous, But isn't this just normalizing the worst excesses of the trans movement, glorifying what they call top surgery, which is a double missectomy, the removal of healthy breasts.
Speaker 7: Absolutely rita.
Speaker 8: This video is probably one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen. This woman clearly has trauma. I think the media company that has glamorized herself harm needs to be held accountable. They need to be rapped across the cold because this is just so damaging and utterly inappropriate. There are just no words for how sick this is. How have we got here as a culture reader?
Speaker 3: Well, it's one thing if an adult wants to do that and they feel happy. Post surgery than they did before, well, good and well. But to be glorifying it, to be promoting it as something that is now we know, happening to young people. I've interviewed detransitioners on this program who had double missectomies at fifteen, at sixteen, and with terrible regrets.
Speaker 4: Now it's not a.
Speaker 3: Surgery you can reverse obviously, So glorifying it, I think, is really such a dangerous thing to be doing.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Last time we spoke, we discussed this transgender athlete, a man identifying as a woman, who beat the female competitors in the Oregon state championships.
Speaker 4: That was a four hundred meter race.
Speaker 3: Now we're having yet another example of that same unfair advantage for biological men in action.
Speaker 4: Look, it wasn't close.
Speaker 3: That was Ella, the new Washington State High School four hundred meter champion.
Speaker 4: In the women's division.
Speaker 3: Another massive slap in the face for the real women there, Stephanie, who have trained and sacrificed for years to compete at that level and now they're replaced.
Speaker 4: You think about scholarships.
Speaker 3: You think about all the opportunities that come from elite sport, and they're being stripped away from girls.
Speaker 8: Absolutely but are we surprised that it's not close? Look at his for sea compared to his female competitors. He's got bigger muscles, longer legs, he has got much better lung capacity. But once again, I'm so pleased to hear that the crowd is not sitting there awkwardly accepting it. They're pushing back and they're saying no. And I think athletes like Riley Gain have really contributed by being a voice against this in order to help people speak up. More So, I hope that this is replicated in Australia too, because we know that the same unfair disadvantages are happening to women, particularly in localized sport.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: An Australian D transitioner, Mel Jeffries, has called for a review similar to the cast review that we saw in the UK, to be.
Speaker 4: Held right here in Australia.
Speaker 3: She writes, as a woman who began iding as transgender at age sixteen and since d transitioned after over a decade, the current conversion therapy laws have hindered my ability to process.
Speaker 4: And recover from my transition.
Speaker 3: She has also started a petition to halt gender affirmation practices in Victorias even of her to speak out like this publicly, Stephanie, there's such a backlash that de transitioners can receive from transactivists. How many others are too intimidated to speak out?
Speaker 8: I think there's quite a lot, and their parents as well. I really admire Meld because I think she's very brave. She's used a bad situation and she is, instead of being a victim, pushing back and ensuring that others don't make the same mistake. So I hope everyone gets on board and supports her petition. We need this inquiry and it is the voices of d transitioners that can make it happen.
Speaker 4: Stephanie Bastian, thank you for your time.
Speaker 3: Tonight still to come a massive addition of lefty's losing it, and then I'll be joined by the wonderful Alex Stein.
Speaker 4: Who's been making a nuisance of himself again. Welcome back. Now it's time for lefties losing it. Here is a.
Speaker 3: Young lady seeking validation, but not as a woman or a man.
Speaker 4: She prefers to be called it.
Speaker 9: I think that I would like validation for my gender identity for some pictures of me.
Speaker 10: My pronouns are it and they I enjoy looking like a clown.
Speaker 7: I kind of view myself as a doll.
Speaker 5: I don't abide by gender.
Speaker 11: I'm still different.
Speaker 3: Now to Washington where they are celebrating segregation in the name of diversity.
Speaker 4: Yes, a health clinic.
Speaker 3: Only for black and brown people, and watch as the NBC hosts and journalists appoord this segregation.
Speaker 11: Our center is one hundred percent black and brown persons. To meet with someone in person that looks like you, clients often feel that they are heard automatically.
Speaker 6: There's real need in the community for this restoration center actively works to help the industry become more diverse. They train professionals so that they can keep these folks in the community, working in the community to serve that need.
Speaker 4: Back over to you, I think that's a great resource.
Speaker 12: To add that component to other mental health services.
Speaker 3: That's great. I wonder if white folk or I don't know, heterosexual folk, who wanted to open a clinic that excluded everybody else, whether that would be accepted and indeed applauded.
Speaker 4: You know the answer to that.
Speaker 3: The same backward arguments we heard there about feeling more comfortable among your own applies to white folk as well. But we don't allow that for a good reason. Now to Congresswoman Rashida Taleb, a Democrat obviously a member of squad here, she is over the weekends speaking in Detroit at the People's Conference for Palestine, which also hosted at least one member of a designated terrorist organization, and it was also funded by the Chinese Communist Party or an asset from the Chinese Communist Party. Let's listen to this lefty losing it.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the most beautiful, blackest city in the country, the city of Detroit. We're both movements on environmental justice, on women's rights, and so much more so. Welcome gain strength from this amazing, beautiful black city.
Speaker 3: This is talking about women's rights and racial justice. And then she goes straight into sipping for an unapologetically misogynist and often racist culture while calling the only real democracy in the Middle East a genocidal apartheid state.
Speaker 5: Our country and I see our country because it is our country. Sends billions of dollars to maintain an apart typ government and support the ongoing ethnic cleansing of Palestinians and interfering in the legal process is nothing more, nothing more than an attempt to prevent the genocidal maniac netting Yaho and his senior as Raeli officials from being held accountable for those crimes against humanity.
Speaker 4: Well done, democrats, She's one of yours. You know.
Speaker 3: There is an arrogance, nastiness, and sense of entitlement from some lefty activists, and that includes transactivists who demand that we share their delusions, and one of their favorite targets is recording and shaming minimum wage hospitality workers. We've played dozens of such clips. Here is one that has gone viral again. It's from a fast food outlet, Popeyes in America, where young Alex was the abuse for allegedly saying, sir, it's.
Speaker 9: Like every single day, you guys, and this is why it's about all the time.
Speaker 1: What's what's his name?
Speaker 9: What's your name?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Your name is Alex, and I'm gonna be talking to your manager.
Speaker 9: This guy called me sir?
Speaker 13: How you gonna sounds every everywhere I go?
Speaker 5: I got called sir. No, stop trying to gast like trans people and tell us.
Speaker 9: That we're crazy.
Speaker 7: Wait, what did you call me a sir again?
Speaker 3: What was that you said?
Speaker 9: Ad night, sir?
Speaker 5: This is transphobic harassment. You're a bigger all right, Alex.
Speaker 3: There you go, classic cry bully behavior. That dude is being aggressive, abusive and still playing the victim, and it ain't over yet. Now he equates the word sir to the N word.
Speaker 4: It's a slur.
Speaker 5: I do not understand. That's like if you call the person I call her the N word, don't I do dead on the way out.
Speaker 7: I don't care.
Speaker 5: I have the right to be pissed about it.
Speaker 10: You did? Did you lie?
Speaker 2: Since people need to be.
Speaker 5: All accountable for how they treat trans people and I'm not going to put.
Speaker 7: Up with anymore.
Speaker 5: You're don't call me grow stops pieces?
Speaker 4: Did he actually say, don't call me bro?
Speaker 3: Stop throwing slurs at me, you piece of s h I t Can you imagine behaving so one huge and so abusive while also pretending to be the downtrodden victim.
Speaker 4: And a reminder, we're only seeing.
Speaker 3: This video because that activist posted it online himself. He posted it some time ago, but it's gone viral again. Bad move, son, No dow you grow you.
Speaker 5: Don't call me sir?
Speaker 4: This is this is transphobia.
Speaker 3: In the end, a real woman had to step in and show the dude out, poor Alex. But if you're wondering who the activist was because we didn't see much of him on that v well here he is with this mad rant about the incident five by.
Speaker 5: Sick and needs to know that is not okay.
Speaker 7: There are employees to be like callie trans.
Speaker 13: Women, sir, because they're always so spineless and easily.
Speaker 7: But the world no at least that if you do this, if you go.
Speaker 5: And you brought a cost chance people in public, we can hold you accountable. We can just make a got to say that Summers.
Speaker 3: Well, gosh, that whole ordeal reminds me of this classic it's man moment.
Speaker 14: Excuse me, it's ma'am.
Speaker 3: It is man. If you'd like to you need to settle down.
Speaker 1: You need to settle down to mind your business.
Speaker 9: Man once again, man, I said both of you.
Speaker 3: No, you said sir, once again, it's ma'am.
Speaker 9: I actually said both of you guys those general.
Speaker 5: Right beforehand he said, sir, Sir, I guess mother, take it outside.
Speaker 4: You want to call me, sir, I will show you, sir.
Speaker 9: I follow your mother.
Speaker 4: Now tell me what's more lady like than that.
Speaker 3: Let's do more lefties With my next guess, have a look at this activist judge, a mad ideologue who thinks gender is assigned at birth.
Speaker 4: Here is Judge Sarah.
Speaker 3: Netbourne of New York, who is a Biden judicial nominee.
Speaker 4: Naturally, and she had a rough day.
Speaker 3: Being questioned by the likes of Senator John Kennedy and Senator Ted Cruz in your court?
Speaker 2: What matters more the rights of individuals or your political ideology?
Speaker 7: I apply the law to the facts.
Speaker 2: I asked a question, which matters more?
Speaker 7: My political ideology doesn't matter at all?
Speaker 12: Okay?
Speaker 2: So I don't believe you, and I think this case demonstrates that you are willing to subjugate the rights of individuals to satisfy your political ideology. Case involves a male defendant who raped a nine year old boy. Was he guilty of that?
Speaker 7: Yes, the petitioner pled guilty to that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So he raped a nine year old boy. He also raped a seventeen year old girl. Was he guilty of that?
Speaker 7: He pled guilty. The petitioner pled guilty of that crime as well. So was he guilty? I hope so? Because she pled guilty to it.
Speaker 3: You may have noticed how careful she was in referring to this criminal, this serial rapist and pedophile. Judging atte Bourne even referred to him as she. Yep, I think you know what happened there. Here is Senator Ted Cruz from the Great State of Texas laying out precisely why this lefty is not fit to be a judge.
Speaker 2: One year after being released again, he was convicted of having child pornography. Is that correct?
Speaker 7: I'm unclear on exactly the timeframe that you're apt, but the petitioner was convicted of distributing child pornography.
Speaker 2: Child pornography that was images of adults violently.
Speaker 7: Raping children, abhorrent conduct, okay, for which there are real victims.
Speaker 2: And this individual six foot two, biologically a man. A minute ago you said that when this man decided that he was a she, you said this individual was quote I wrote it down sober and entirely a female. That phrase struck me as remarkable. Did this individual have male genitalia?
Speaker 7: I think what I said, or at least.
Speaker 2: That is a verbatim quote entirely a female.
Speaker 7: Sorry, what I meant to say was hormonally a female.
Speaker 2: Okay, but that's not entirely. Did this individual have male genitalia. Yes, So you took a six foot two serial rapist, serial child rapist with male genitalia, and he said, you know, I'd like to be in a women's prison, and your answer was that sounds great to me. Let me ask you something. The other women in that prison do they have any rights? The Bureau of Prison argued what I'm saying right now, that if you put this person in a female prison, there will be a risk of sexual assault to the women. And you know what you did. You said you didn't care about the women. It is clear on your record your political ideology matters a heck of a lot more than the rights of those women that you endangered. I think you're a radical, and I think you have no business being a judge.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is another great tisan the host of Prime Time with Alex Stein, the man himself, Alex. How many of these activists, these ideologues, as Biden managed to appoint to the judiciary that one he was trying to promote to the US District court.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know that's actually there's another instance too, in a jail New Jersey where an inmate got a male transgender biological male and the female prison got two female inmates pregnant. So this is not just a one off deal. This is some sort of weird agenda not only by the Biden administration, but by the LGBTQ administration by George Soros by putting in liberal das and putting in liberal judges. So, I mean, this is pretty disgusting. You were talking about how these trans people are taking over women's sports, Now they're taking over women's prisons.
Speaker 3: Well, and it's just so unfair on the women who are there because many of them have a history of being victims of sexual assault, their vulnerable population, and to be putting a predator amongst them crazy. But you know what, We've got it happening right here in Melbourne is our biggest female prison has a sexual predator with male genitalia identifying as female there.
Speaker 4: So it's not just the US. Now, I've got to ask.
Speaker 3: You about confronting independent US presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Junior. You're seeking answers to questions from him from a range of topics, abortion to climate change to the CIA killing his dad.
Speaker 4: Abortion.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean, every abortion is a tragedy and we need to we need to have we need to have choice.
Speaker 7: Well, we need to have more life.
Speaker 9: But I think you know the CIA killed your dad, the CIA Kildkay, why don't you talk about that more?
Speaker 3: Bobby?
Speaker 9: Are you afraid? Bobby Well didn't speak to me.
Speaker 3: Wow, that didn't go as well as I was hoping for you, Alex, do you have any more clarity on the guy because he seems to be all over the place with his policy positions. One day he seems to be very anti woke, and the next he seems to be advocating for abortion right up to birth, the trimester abortion.
Speaker 9: Well, there's some very important issues that I don't agree with them. One, like you said, the fact that you know, he says that he's anti vaccine, yet he had a private party at his house where he made every guest be vavaccinated. And then on top of that, you know, when you look at you know, Robert F. Kennedy is that he doesn't mind war. We got to stop all these wars in the Ukraine and Israel and Palestine. So you know, ideologically we don't align on a lot of stuff. And I think that his campaign would be going a lot better if he would talk about trying to reveal the deep state or expose the people that are actually running the country because he knows that his uncle was shot by the CIA. I mean, you know a lot of people are gonna say that's a crazy conspiracy. But he goes around and he talks about this and says that himself.
Speaker 3: Well, he seems to be I'm on the fence about him because I just don't know where he stands on a range of his shoes.
Speaker 4: His position seems to shift.
Speaker 3: And here he is being asked about the excesses of the transgender movement, and again his answer here is been worrying. He seems to be in favor of children even receiving transgender surgeries as long as their parents consent to it.
Speaker 13: My position is that people should not be able to have access to those procedures. The miner shouldn't without parental permission. And you know, I don't I don't know enough about it, Padrick to say that it should be completely illegal for eighteen No, no, but yeah, I just don't know enough.
Speaker 4: What do you make of that, Alex.
Speaker 3: He is a man who's been surrounded by very much liberal, left leaning folk. His whole life shouldn't be surprising that a lot of his politics leans that way.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but to let these kids get gendery assignment surgery. You know, under eighteen, these kids aren't allowed to go drink alcohol, They're not allowed to smoke a cigarette. You have to be eighteen to get a tattoo. So a lot of legal requirements to do stuff here in America. But unfortunately, guys like you know, Bobby Kennedy wants to let kids chop off their genitals as long as her parents sign off, which is disgusting because these hormones, even if you don't get the surgery, these hormones have permanent damage to these kids reproductive systems and their maturation into young adulthood. So it's something that really shouldn't be something that he has no knowledge about. I think he should have like a hard fast answer, and he doesn't because he wants to appease probably a lot of his liberal donors.
Speaker 3: Now, New York Democrat congresswoman, your personal favorite, Alexandria Orcasio Cortes has let her Trump derangement syndrome override her already loose group on economics. Listen to her here, claimed that Donald Trump is going to increase gas.
Speaker 12: Prices, the policies that are favorable to raising gas prices and making sure that that'll out of these companies continue to price gouge without proper oversighter regulation, and so the idea that he'd be bringing those down when he's cashing in from the same folks that are bringing those prices up, I think it's a little bit suspect.
Speaker 3: Now, Alex, your love and devotion to AOC has seen you release a song called big Booty Latina's dedicated to AOC.
Speaker 4: Let's have a look.
Speaker 9: Your body could not the ice cuts and your brain book costs up.
Speaker 5: Had nothing to say, you want to say, job, but he was.
Speaker 4: By that day again, Alex.
Speaker 3: Really, how can I know that you cannot be You cannot be going up to AOC and commenting on her big booty.
Speaker 4: That's just not a gentlemanly thing to be doing.
Speaker 9: Well, To be fair, then you spend a little time in Texas. That is one of the highest honors that you can give a woman here in Texas by calling her a big woody latina. That's something that women are going to getting BBL injections.
Speaker 10: Rita.
Speaker 14: There is a whole culture here in America that once a big area.
Speaker 9: So yeah, you know, it was a little out of line. I'm not going to sit here in line, but at.
Speaker 14: The end of the day, it was still a compliment, even.
Speaker 9: If it wasn't super appropriate considering she's a congresswoman.
Speaker 14: But real quick, Greena, we got a mark AOC. She marks us every day, so you know, when it comes to a politician, I wouldn't say that to a nice young lady on the street. When it comes to AOC, I'm sorry, but you're a target for the mockery since you'd like to mock us so much.
Speaker 3: The song does have quite a good tune to it. I hate to admit that, but it actually you do find yourself humming along to it now.
Speaker 4: Another squad member Rashida Talib.
Speaker 3: She was a speaker at the People's Conference for Palestine over the weekend, not only honorary terrorists, but also hosted a terrorist speaker, Dakka, the wife of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine terrorist Walid Dakka, who was imprisoned for the abduction, torture and murder of an Israeli soldier. So she's keeping fine company there. The squad seems to be getting worse is there any scrutiny on the conduct of these women.
Speaker 9: No, It's basically legal to be anti Semitic in Congress right now, So I'm not surprised she doesn't care that hermasius is people's human shields. She just wants to appease I guess, her voters. But isn't that sad that she'll literally, you know, take that standard basically embarrass the country. She doesn't talk about the hostages they took. It's just it's a really sad state of affairs of American politics.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Alex Stein, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 9: Thank you read. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: S Delta Cam Kinsey Schofield reveals the truth about that drama on the Kahn's Red Carpet with Kelly Rowland and Lizzo responds to South Park's fat phobic episode.
Speaker 4: You're watching the Reader Panety Show.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is Royal and Entertainment reporter Kinsey Schofield.
Speaker 4: Kinsey.
Speaker 3: Last week we spoke on this program about Amal Clooney's involvement in the ICC, the International Criminal Court, and she wrote on the Clooney Foundation website, we unanimously conclude that there are reasonable grounds to believe that the Israeli Prime Minister Benjaminetti Yahoo and Israeli Defense Minister Jo Gallant have committed war crimes and crimes against humanity, including starvation as a method of warfare, murder, persecution, and extermination. And I served on this panel because I believe in the rule of law and the need to protect civilian lives. But a position on the panel is interesting for a number of reasons, including that one of her relatives is reportedly the corrupt businessman Ziad Tikideen, who was a middleman for armsteels between France and a number of Muslim countries in the Middle East. What do we know about this relationship and what has been the feedback to Amal Clooney's involvement in the ICC.
Speaker 10: But we've discovered the link when her uncle had to ask the court system permission to go celebrate their wedding, their numtials. So that's actually how we found out that she was related to this arms dealer. I mean, I think the general reaction to this is clean up your own front porch. Georgia Lama Clooney not only quietly created it, but they don't needed half a million dollars to Washington's March against Gun Violence in twenty eighteen. You know, he recently ticked off Alec Baldwin by calling the rust shooting and furiating campaigning against weapons lacks credibility. When your uncle has a glock vending machine in his master bath.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, and it's quite difficult to find out information about this uncle and the links with a mouth. There's been allegations that the fair bit of work has been done to clean up some of the commentary that's online about that relationship. But let's talk about seeer and actress at Kelly Rowland. She was in the spotlight this week for a confrontation on the red carpet between her and an attendant at the Cahn's Film Festival. A lip reader on TikTok has suggested, this is what happened.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 7: Don't talk to me like that. Don't talk to me like that. No, don't talk to me like that.
Speaker 4: You are not my mother, and you don't talk to me like that. I'm not a child.
Speaker 6: Don't talk to me like that.
Speaker 4: After that incident, Kelly Rowland alleged that she was well.
Speaker 3: She seemed to allege that she was a victim of racism, and there were.
Speaker 4: Other women that attended that carpet who did not quite look.
Speaker 10: Like and they didn't get them scolded or pushed up are told.
Speaker 4: To get up kinzy.
Speaker 3: New footage has emerged of Dominican actress Massiel Taveres being moved on by this same security guard. It looks like who was involved in the Kelly Roland incident.
Speaker 4: Another argument is again got hated?
Speaker 3: Does this confirm what Kelly Rowland was alleging there, that she was being treated differently to the other famous folk walking the red carpet.
Speaker 10: I mean, I think you're being very generous with the word famous. I've never seen the lady in the Jesus dress, and what would Jesus do not throw somebody else down the flight of stairs? But I you know it certainly it contradicts what Kelly said. It sounds like everybody was trying to get stretched out their fifteen minutes in front of the photogs, and these people have been instructed.
Speaker 7: To move them along, move them along.
Speaker 10: And if that guard had had handled that inappropriately, according to her employers, we wouldn't have seen her there for another interaction. Somebody is clearly telling her just Move these egomaniacs along, get them in. We've got a showing, we've got a premiere, Get them through the door.
Speaker 3: While there's more footage of an Asian actress against someone I don't know who had the same treatment, was being moved along. But I guess if you're saying this is racist, they're all ethnic minorities that this has happened to.
Speaker 4: It's not a blonde actress.
Speaker 3: But I think you're right, perhaps because there are just so many going through the red carpet. They've just got minimal time in that prime position, and they've just got to keep walking. And I guess Kelly Rowland would be thinking I'm a big star compared to the Dominican lass whose name we've already forgotten.
Speaker 4: So I think she was surprised, probably because.
Speaker 3: She expected to be able to take her time on the red carpet.
Speaker 4: Now let's talk about South Park.
Speaker 3: They've lambasted the celebrity ozenpic Craze in the latest episode, the End of Obesity, And for the characters who want the weight loss drug but can't afford it, there's a new drug. According to South Park, it's called Lizo for body positivity and Lizo herself took to Instagram to blind react to her name drop in this episode.
Speaker 7: Have a look, which are the want?
Speaker 15: Sharon O Manjaro, Oh no, I talked to my doctor. He said insurance would only pay for those if I had diabetes.
Speaker 7: But if you can't afford them, then how are you managing your weight?
Speaker 15: Don't you know?
Speaker 4: Sheila?
Speaker 15: Now there's a whole new obesity drug for those of us who can't afford ozempic and Manjarro. I controlled all my cravings to be thinner with Lizzo Empty Approved.
Speaker 8: Lizzo makes you feel good about your weight and it costs ninety percent less little zimpic.
Speaker 15: I've lowered my standards and my expectations.
Speaker 4: In case studies, seventy percent of patients on liz Wo.
Speaker 5: No longer cared how much they wait.
Speaker 7: I don't give two Oh.
Speaker 3: I love South Park, you know that, And I think Lizzo there did the right thing.
Speaker 4: She didn't seem to be too precious about it.
Speaker 3: She had a moment afterwards of saying that, you know she she's proud of the role she's played in saying just love yourself the way you are. So I don't know people are saying this is a cope, as the kids say.
Speaker 4: But I think she's handled as well as you could handle that.
Speaker 10: Yeah. I think publicly she did the right thing and made fun of herself a little bit and was like, I am that girl. But I also think that there were some pretty cutting remarks there and she probably is hurt behind the scenes because she's had a hard year. We have gone over some of the allegations and some of the things she's been accused of over the last twelve months or more. So I think that she is struggling when it comes to her personal brand.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, this's a few things she's done that really set her up for criticism. It's almost like she's inviting mockery and criticism. We've played some of that footage on this program. Now let's talk about this new portrait of Princess Kay. There was that controversial portrait of King Charles. I was one of the few people who actually liked it. But this one, I've got to say is a shocker. I was commissioned by Posh high society magazine Tatler. It looks nothing like her. It looks pretty much a striking resemblance. I would say to Gina Kurano. If we get a picture of Gina up, we can see they look the same, but it doesn't look like Kate.
Speaker 4: Can see. I think I could do a better job than that.
Speaker 10: Oh I'm sure you could. That is stinkface. It looks like President Joe Biden crop dusted poor Kate at Carp twenty six like he did poor Camilla, Queen Camilla. That is not a very flattering facial expression. And that is all I could think of was the Cap twenty sixth story about Joe Biden, you know, passing gas in front of the queen consort.
Speaker 3: That is oh gosh, yeah, please tell me that is just some sort of an urban myth that didn't really happen.
Speaker 4: Surely the woman's are helping you, can it happened.
Speaker 3: Jess my gosh, before you go, Kinsey's staying in Britain. Stand up comic Alleged comic Nish Kuma has pulled out of the Hey Book Festival, joining a growing number of writers who've boycotted the event over its sponsorship by investment management firm Bailey Gifford, which has ties to Israel. This firm has now been dropped as a sponsor the festival is caved into the anti Israeli activist. This is a massive issue in the world of entertainment right now, isn't it.
Speaker 10: It is you know, and what I would say is his loss. I wouldn't know this guy if he dropped off my Domino's pizza.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it's so funny.
Speaker 10: So yeah, and who is he? So? I mean, you know, this is a really disappointing Yeah. I think the results are absolutely disappointing.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, they're just caving into the hate mob. They are They're sending entirely the wrong message.
Speaker 4: Kinsey Schofield, thank you so much for your time. That's it from me. Up next is News Night. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow. Good night,