Speaker 1: We got get you the morning every day, Adelaides, I want to bring it in.
Speaker 2: Let me give you half because you are now part of the dance fraternity.
Speaker 3: Water group.
Speaker 2: Goodness gracious, so Midia concerts, a lot of dance schools had them. Yesterday I knew were part of one for the first time.
Speaker 3: I was. I was, and it was at Woodville Hall yesterday.
Speaker 4: It was quite the collaboration of all these little dance athletes, including my four year old daughter Lottie, and she was lot number fourteen in amongst twenty acts, which was a bit of a surprise too. By the way, they say, here's when it starts, but they don't tell you exactly when your child is going to perform.
Speaker 5: That's the way the cult works. Stuff. That is the way the cult works.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you last year the end of season dance concert, guess how many there were for my daughters down sixty two.
Speaker 4: Sixty two sixty two acts, my very goodness, So Lottie was act number fourteen, and I would say it averages maybe five to seven minutes per act, depending on the age. But yeah, and I thought we got chipped just a little bit.
Speaker 3: Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 4: Joe's I really enjoyed watching the other little dance athletes, but it took a while before we got to our daughter's a little spectacular.
Speaker 2: Don't do that, don't do that, don't line. So you liked watching other people's kids dance?
Speaker 5: You did not?
Speaker 4: No, I did not. But then finally it was Lotty's turn and she got down to this. It's called certified, Bob. I heard about senerate others. Ye did a little peace to this four year olds, and I've got to say that it just for me, they just weren't in time enough, and I just was left a little bit disappointed.
Speaker 3: It was actually really beautiful.
Speaker 2: It was so nice, was super sweet watching your kid dance. This is an absolute I mean, we joke, but it's an absolute privilege to watch them uff on stage and it builds confidence for them and all those sorts of things.
Speaker 5: It's beautiful. I did ask you this off here though.
Speaker 2: How did your wife Kara feel about putting red lipstick on a four year old? Well?
Speaker 3: Do you know? That was very very funny?
Speaker 4: Not very good at that too, by the way, And I think we've put some makeup on it before, maybe once or twice, maybe just just sort of stuff around. I reckon, Grandma did it, and Grandma very good at putting on a lipstick, Mum not so much. And then straight away and I'm not kidding, got a bunch of lipstick all over the teeth and my wife old bring here said, oh look you've.
Speaker 2: Got your teeth like, so there you go.
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Nice, isn't it?
Speaker 2: So stand by and stay tuned because next up will be spray t hands and falsey lash.
Speaker 3: That's not a thing, is it?
Speaker 6: Ye?
Speaker 3: What's of age groups we're talking about? Is that sort of ten onwards?
Speaker 5: Ten eleven twelve? It's a whole new world?
Speaker 3: How do I push her out of it? Can you give you some tips on that?
Speaker 5: You can't?
Speaker 3: Well? You can, can't you? No, she's in.
Speaker 5: She's locked in forever and so are you.
Speaker 4: Australia one zip. In terms of the cricket pack, Cumms has done something outrageous though Pat.
Speaker 2: Cummins baggy green went missing in the West Indies. That's not something that you want to lose. Oh, in terms of I guess in terms of sporting memorabilia, the baggy green is up there, isn't it?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 5: In terms of how special they are because they're so unique.
Speaker 4: That's one of the most prized pieces that are professional sportsman could own. I would have thought, yeah, I'm trying to think something that's more sort of iconic, iconic than that, and it's probably there's not much.
Speaker 5: I tried to get one in a divorce and failed.
Speaker 2: Green.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't even do.
Speaker 4: It one thing from this. That little cat there, that's green, that's mine.
Speaker 5: No, definitely not so.
Speaker 2: On the eve of the first Test between the West Indies and Australia in Barbados, Ozsie captain Pat Cummins rocked up to a pre series photo shoot with the Frank Wall Trophy sporting a new baggy green. So he had to wear a temporary one.
Speaker 4: Well I think he had to wear he's old one, like his traditional one, which is absolutely beaten up. You could see the front of the cat was so beaten up that the white sort of bits in sidewalk coming out. Yeah. Right, So he had his most recent one, which is in twenty sixteen, and that's one that he wears at the moment because sometimes for the veterans they've got to redo them because they get so old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they get really quite Can you remember Steve war he was so worn down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's very proud of it, clearly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also it just looked a bit like, come on, Steve, yeah that's not wearable anymore.
Speaker 4: No, that's not we get it, Like, oh, we get it, mate, You've played like a thousand tests, Like, for goodness sake, let them redo your baggy green, No, don't touch it.
Speaker 2: And then can you remember Davey Warner also lost his and then put out a public plea. It was like someone's taken a baggy grain and then one of the team managers just found it packed away in some bag in the hotel.
Speaker 5: So that wasn't a big thing.
Speaker 4: A few question marks as to whether that David did that on purpose, just for a little bit of a publicity stunt. That was the conspiracy theory, not saying it's true, not saying I started it, but I certainly heard it.
Speaker 5: I can't believe he would want all that retention.
Speaker 3: What about as well, Jones? Can you picture as well?
Speaker 4: There's going to be some cool little western Jamaican cruising down.
Speaker 3: The beach, barb.
Speaker 5: Just give it this one hem on.
Speaker 3: Check out my hat, Joes. Can we go to Scotland place? How about this? I love stories like this. I feel like stories like this unite us all.
Speaker 4: A woman on a night out in Scotland, Edinburgh swallowed her friend's house key in a cheek you paying to stop her from going home. I find herself in accident and emergency the next day and X ray later confirmed the bizarre stunt.
Speaker 3: See we're all the same, We're all the same, We're all children.
Speaker 4: Sometimes we got a great measure to stop our friends from piking it and heading home to early Shivoron Stanton thirty five gobble down here friend Adele Donkan's medal door during a night out.
Speaker 3: At a local bat A bit of go back.
Speaker 5: What was her name?
Speaker 3: Chavorn Shavorn Stanton and Adele Doncan. How good is that? That's a beautiful Scottish name, isn't it so?
Speaker 4: Adele was also thirty five, recalled telling Chevron she was heading home near the end of the night, after Adele refused requests to stay out longer. Chavonne just grabbed my cane swallowed it. Adele initially thought her best power was only chaking at it hid in the key. Adele was left unable to go home as her mother was on night shift, forcing her to stay at another friend's house. Meanwhile, Chavaughne found herself at the hospital the following day. Medis conducted an X ray which clearly revealed the distinctive metal key lodged in her large intestine.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. What did you swallow? Accidentally and or on purpose? We'd love to hear from.
Speaker 4: Your sporting Are we saying before or after a night out? Careful there, joke careful there? Imagine as well, and imagine after a big night as well. Let's say you get a kebab yep, and the metal he just swimming around there?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Really sort of you know, digesting beautifulee together.
Speaker 4: It's sometimes it's tough after a night out in terms of what happens in the toilet. Yes, chuck a metal key in there as well well. Good for roughage job.
Speaker 2: Job.
Speaker 3: That is a good joke.
Speaker 7: Monday morning joke off.
Speaker 4: Yes, let's start the working week with a bit of humor. Can I go first, ladies? Yes, Short and sharp is my theme. Also, I've got a joke that doesn't go for very like a joke.
Speaker 2: If you go first, we run the risk of Molly going last, and we don't want to end on it.
Speaker 4: I'll go first, Molly, you go second, Joe, do you bring us home? I heard your joke's a little bit blue? What about this? Can't believe it? A woman actually fainted the airport recently. She fell into the baggage carousel.
Speaker 3: Can you believe it? All good?
Speaker 4: Though she's slowly coming around. That's she's just emerge from those flappy things, all.
Speaker 8: Right, producer, Molly, let's go so over the weekend, I got some sad news.
Speaker 5: Oh no, my grief counselor he died.
Speaker 7: Oh it's okay, though he was really good at his job. I don't actually care.
Speaker 5: I get it from you.
Speaker 3: That's actually surprised it all out, your dirty bird? What do you got?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: So the chicken and the egg are in bed together. The chicken rolls over and lights a cigarette, and the egg says, well.
Speaker 5: I guess that answers that question.
Speaker 3: Some things will never change.
Speaker 5: Explain that to the kids.
Speaker 3: Good luck with that one forty life lesson. I can't believe we're in a space where I'm giving lafe advice.
Speaker 5: I know. Do you think you can't believe it? Look at this fast?
Speaker 4: I've got one for you. Jackson never take on Center Link. Okay, never take on Center Link because you will lose each and every time.
Speaker 2: I think we've all been smashed by Central Link at some points our lives.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. So what was happening?
Speaker 4: And I still maintain my innocence although I was blissfully unaware of what was happening behind the scenes. I was on youth allounce whilst I was going through university. But also I was getting football payments from a football club. But the football payments weren't weekly. They were six monthly. Right, chance, we've got blocks in six months.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Nice?
Speaker 4: When they came through too, By the way, I bet so a couple of times.
Speaker 3: I said hello.
Speaker 4: Marvel bade shout. I said, hey, I can't declare it each week because there's two block payments. Yep. They said to me, Okay, someone will get back to you. No, I'm got back to me anyway. So I just sort of played on as usual and I ended up getting And I remember the day too.
Speaker 3: It was quite traumatic.
Speaker 4: I got a letter in the mail that said, you O sent a link fourteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: I feel sick for you.
Speaker 3: Yes, I felt sick of the time as well.
Speaker 2: Wow, because I can't imagine that the doggies would have paid you fourteen thousand dollars for your efforts in an entire Yeah no.
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 4: Match payments weren't quite up the scratch that sort of standard. That was ian callen of money anyway, dog supports you know what I meant it. So I had to. I negotiated my way down. There's someone who called me and said, look, what's the reasons? Do you have a legitimate reason that see what we can do? So I negotiated it down to eleven thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, and you had to hand over that hard earned yep.
Speaker 5: Wow, goodness me tough. I know financially in terms of your life.
Speaker 2: Now you paying nover to come and work here, so like, how are you getting ahead?
Speaker 3: I'm still paying it off?
Speaker 5: You go.
Speaker 3: Jade's a life lesson for you. Do not take set the link because you will lose.
Speaker 5: You'll lose every single time.
Speaker 4: They know everything. Jode's not going to believe it. But the humble shout they reckon is one hundred percent dying in this country.
Speaker 3: And for good reason.
Speaker 5: Well, it was never a lie for you, Let's be honest.
Speaker 3: It was never a lot alive?
Speaker 4: How very dare I'm just saying, I hate I hate how you're creating this perception that I'm.
Speaker 3: A that is, I'm not shouting, not fair.
Speaker 5: I'm not creating it. You created it yourself.
Speaker 2: Every Tuesday when your card declines, when it's your shout, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Mean I'm a tight ass.
Speaker 4: I'm willing, I'm very up for paying for the coffees, but my card doesn't want to cooperate.
Speaker 5: Listen, you are willing, but you are not able.
Speaker 3: Thanksesous speaker. It's okay, okay.
Speaker 2: So apparently the traditional Aussie pub shout is in decline, with rising living costs making rounds increasingly unaffordable, often exceeding one hundred dollars per table who Apparently forty nine percent of as are modifying their alcohol consumption and one intent quitting alcohol all together.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think I've told you the story about how and I just do not ever go out for a drink anymore. I came when the last time we went to a place to have a bit of a drink. I mean, we'll responsibly do it on Thursday night at the district prince of a place, but there was what it was maybe a year and a half ago when we went to a place in Nord which shall remain nameless. After a sample game and two beers and two sort of crafty beers on tap, thirty eight bucks, I'm like, oh my gosh, and I hated myself, but I went back to the bar lady and said, hang on, can I just confirm is this correct?
Speaker 3: Thirty eight dollars to play thirty eight bucks for two biers?
Speaker 5: So fifteen so nineteen dollars.
Speaker 3: A beer, nineteen dollars a beer.
Speaker 2: Okay, you, Molly, I need some backup here. I'm just going to say two things. He doesn't go out because a tight holes be no friends.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, there's an extra dangerous elevent I don't have any beer that's good for a shout because I just have to shout myself. Millennials and jen Z I leave the tech driven shift with over forty percent using QR codes specifically to dodge buying round so people don't even want to have human interaction anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right.
Speaker 4: But on top of that, it's that so if you if you, everyone's got a mate in a group. Everyone has a mate in a group who sort of waits till the end, and then they hope that they're by the time it gets there around it sort of disappears, or they prey on you being impatient, and so you jump in for the next round. If you go first and you slugged one hundred bucks, traditionally you'd sit there and be like, well, it's so good, I've got four or five drinks coming. Not anymore, because every single group has that one extreme tight us who will dodge it at all costs.
Speaker 5: Who'd be that person? I don't want to bring this up, but we went out for lunch the other day.
Speaker 3: This again, I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We took a mutual friend out for lunch to thank him so very much for all his help and kindness over our radio journey.
Speaker 5: And who paid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you did, because you put your card there first, and I insisted, I go right, I'll give you some money. And then you said no, no, no, you can't use that against me.
Speaker 5: Yeah I can.
Speaker 4: I just do hang on, I think I know what you're saying. Ah, the friend that we took out, Yeah, you're right, he should have chipped in. It's time now for one of the strongest Katie Perry reviews that you're going to hear because this is a lady who doesn't impress easily, and that is lcome welcome you please.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm actually not.
Speaker 4: Some would say a bully, Where did that come from? You're a Kati Cat, That's where you are.
Speaker 5: I'm a Katie Cat.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: Oh my very goodness.
Speaker 2: Katie Perry in Adelaide four shows absolutely smashing it at the Adelaide Entertainment Center. And this show had everything, and it was brilliant and all the fields Andrew Hayes and she seems like the kindest woman on the planet.
Speaker 4: Like it's the So why did you speaking about Katie off their It's like, hang on, I need to follow up with questions like, so, did you have her over dinner or something?
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying what is really nice? And you and I can pick celebrities pretty easily in terms of when they're being genuine and when they're not.
Speaker 4: Well, we had Keith Urban the other day, I mean both being like that guy's an absolute the light.
Speaker 3: Same with the kid LAROI.
Speaker 2: Well, she seems exactly the same. She pulled some people out of the audience, a couple of young kids, and just spent all the time. She grabbed someone's phone out of the audience and took some selfies and just handed it back to her.
Speaker 3: That's nice.
Speaker 2: Like she was genuinely all about her fans, which I loved. But I did find myself the whole time just fixated a little bit too much on her personal life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you and the Daily Mail, I know, my very goodness, one day alert, new article every four to six seconds.
Speaker 5: I know. But I just.
Speaker 2: Apparently allegedly she split from her husband of ten years, Orlando Bloom, on Kangaroo Island less than four or five days ago.
Speaker 4: See that's where I was getting confused, because all these Daily Male articles are coming through like, oh, they're done, They're done. I was like, hang on, they were literally together in South Australia a few days ago.
Speaker 5: They just got together to call it quits.
Speaker 3: That was the scene of the departure.
Speaker 2: And then as an extension of that, because I'm sitting there watching this woman who is incredible do her thing going, How could anyone split up with her?
Speaker 3: Ever?
Speaker 2: But Russell Brand did in the day. Can you remember this in her documentary.
Speaker 4: Right before she was about to walk out on stage, it was Sydney too, was it Sydney or Melbourne was like a big gig here too.
Speaker 3: You can cancel the show, or you can do your best.
Speaker 2: Start tight, start, start, start, told start talking my makeup so I can get on stage. It took an enormous amount of courage for her to get a text message from her then husband to say we're done, then to jump on stage.
Speaker 5: That's incredible.
Speaker 2: And so as an extension of that, Orlando Bloom, her husband and father of her, has been seen at Jeff Bezos's wedding in Venice, And can I just run you through the guest list of that wedding and the wealth?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: So Kylie Jenner was there, She's worth seven hundred and ten million dollars, but what Leonardo DiCaprio was there for three hundred million dollars, Tom Brady's worth three hundred mil usher, Sydney Sweeney, Oprah Winfrey who's worth four billion, and of course Orlando who's worth fifty million dollars.
Speaker 5: I just can you imagine.
Speaker 2: A world where the only people you invite to your wedding are high profile celebrities?
Speaker 5: Like, where's your mates?
Speaker 3: Well? They are mates?
Speaker 2: Are they?
Speaker 4: I think he's worth what tomorndre billion or something Jeff Bezos. Yeah, stupid money.
Speaker 5: But are they his mates? I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was very lavish. People of Venice didn't like it. There were protests, there were all sorts of carry on. But Sidney Sweeney was seen walking down the street with the Orlando Bloom and also Tom Brady the next morning after the week.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you guys a question with that notice Orlando Bloom? Howld is he?
Speaker 5: I reckon he'd be? Is he nearly fifty?
Speaker 3: Is he fifty?
Speaker 2: Is he?
Speaker 3: All right? Can I just say something? All right?
Speaker 4: So, firstly he's been he's been linked to Kim Kardashian. Yeah, and now the latest article is having him linked with Sydney Sweeney.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Boy, well done, don't do that look like that. I just nah, he's twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, I thought she was in a thirty eight. Ok?
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, just off. I just think you don't cash in Katie Perry for anyone.
Speaker 4: No, not Sidney Swaeney, No, no, no, not Sidney Sweeney. Okay, yeah, yeah, we all agree, ladies, we all agree.
Speaker 3: Let's wrap it up. Let's wrap it up.
Speaker 4: Joe's when meeting people for the first time can be very, very tricky.
Speaker 3: Yep, what do you do?
Speaker 4: Where do you kiss them? For example, do you kiss them on the forehead? Do you kiss them straight on the lips? He kiss him on the end of the notes? All that sort of things. Do you even kiss at all?
Speaker 7: Do you?
Speaker 3: Curtsey? We all always ask.
Speaker 5: These questions so confusing, isn't it?
Speaker 4: There is one thing that you should never do because it's sure to put people off onto the wrong foot. Tell me it's a common question that is an instant connection killer.
Speaker 5: Okay, are you ready? How's the body?
Speaker 3: We've wrote that across the journey too, by the way you do.
Speaker 5: It, Andrew has every single a footballer ever how's the body?
Speaker 2: And then we learned in no uncertain terms that they hate that question.
Speaker 4: Dan Houston i Reckon said what's the worse most annoying question? As I said, Oh, everyone says how's your body? And I was like, Oh, I say that a lot. I could start and wrap up a conversation with the same question.
Speaker 3: When meeting someone.
Speaker 4: New, it's not unusual to inquire about what the person does for work. Oh, but a body language expert says it's a sure, far way to get off on the wrong foot. Asking someone that question is really asking what are you worth?
Speaker 3: Okay, and I have felt this for the longest time.
Speaker 4: Really, I've always felt very awkward to ask someone what they do for work, because because on top of that, what if they say, well, I'm unemployed.
Speaker 3: At the moment.
Speaker 2: Well also, but to be fair and to play devil's advocate here, it's like this making conversation, trying to find some common ground.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but there's a different way to make up conversations weather weather chat.
Speaker 3: We're in the gusts of winter. It's been cold lately, hasn't it.
Speaker 2: What's more boring asking someone what they do for work? Or how's the weather?
Speaker 3: You know what to say this? And I'm going to be plat as possible.
Speaker 4: If a bloke meets another bloke and the first question is hey, what do you do for a living, it's the exact same as me saying, hey, it beats you, willie, what do we got there? Go on, let's measure up. That's what it feels like. Really, that's exactly what it feels like.
Speaker 2: Okay, So all right, we're meeting for the first time, you and I never meet you before. Yeah, okay, hello Andrew, nice to meet you.
Speaker 3: I'm Jody, nice to meet you.
Speaker 5: Hih.
Speaker 3: That's nice.
Speaker 4: Weak shake, that's all good. Okay, let's not charge on that front.
Speaker 5: What do you do for a living?
Speaker 3: Oh well, I think it's a happy medium to be honest.
Speaker 5: Get your hand off.
Speaker 3: Your that's small.
Speaker 5: Sealed section with Tiff worn from gen Yu's first question.
Speaker 2: There she is.
Speaker 3: Came in here like a beautiful little tornado, and I.
Speaker 2: Had absolute misfortune of saying, what did you do on the weekend?
Speaker 8: And don't roast me?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 2: Started saying something about gaming, and I went, are you a thirteen year old girl?
Speaker 3: The heck?
Speaker 7: I am?
Speaker 5: What game are you playing?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: I'm so glad you asked Jodie. I downloaded a game called Supermarket Simulator. Yes, so I'm running a supermarket. It's very busy, it's very stressful. One customer kept buying me out of pasta and I couldn't load the shelves quick enough.
Speaker 3: All right, that was painful. All right?
Speaker 4: Section this morning with Tiff one from ten years First, what have we got there?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Here's the envelope?
Speaker 7: Thank you so much, a big one.
Speaker 3: Ye Oh, there you go.
Speaker 8: Today we're talking pickup lines, we want to know when did the pickup line actually work, because more often than not, it does not.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four thirteen.
Speaker 7: Twenty four ten.
Speaker 8: From personal experience, I've got some memorable ones in my time. I don't really hit the clubs anymore, but there was a time in my life when I was a regular at the club.
Speaker 2: And which the club were you.
Speaker 7: You wouldn't know them.
Speaker 8: This was back in per There was one called Air and it was not a breath of fresh air, but that's where I would frequent And once I was there with my girlfriends and a fella came up and he started with you are the most gobsmackingly beautiful woman have they ever seen?
Speaker 7: And I was like, oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 8: But then he followed it up with but you've got the ugliest elbows I've ever seen. Was well, well, well, you could have just stopped at the gobsmackingly beautiful.
Speaker 7: I think he wanted shock factor.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure that feels like a pickup line, feels like genuine.
Speaker 6: Harassment with him, I'm joking, not that kind of woman.
Speaker 8: But I've had another fella come up to me in the club in more recent times and he said, Oh, you look really fertile.
Speaker 7: You see my egg count?
Speaker 8: And if so, can you tell me I'd love to know? Or do I have a large uterus for housing many children?
Speaker 7: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Hell, I've got a large uterus?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Who told you the story?
Speaker 5: That is such a random thing to say.
Speaker 8: Yeah again, what's wrong with just? Can I buy you a drink? And I would have had the drink and not gone home with them anyway?
Speaker 3: But and did you go every time showed these bokes?
Speaker 2: I can only imagine back in your day, Andrew Hayes, you would have been disgustingly sleazy.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, very how very dare you? Can I just say I wasn't really one. I don't think I've had the confidence to genuinely go after pick up line?
Speaker 7: Really?
Speaker 5: All right, let's be do you know.
Speaker 4: Because I'm going to test a couple of pickup lines, and you, ladies, he comes the first one, I would say, God bless you, but obviously he already did. Okay, what about this one? Are you extra terrestrial because you're out of this world.
Speaker 3: Working?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, she's gonna go home with you? Now?
Speaker 3: Oh, here's another one. He's nine for you. Ladies.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, excuse me? Are you accepting applications for your fan club?
Speaker 7: I don't know one man? You lost me?
Speaker 3: So yeah, okay, can bring you home? I got one more. Do you like bagels? Because your bay goals?
Speaker 4: Even I don't think this has ever happened for I'm turned off by myself.
Speaker 3: So there we go.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Oh my goodness, pick up lines? Have they worked?
Speaker 5: Have they not worked?
Speaker 8: We'll take calls to go to to go to what's your never fail line?
Speaker 4: Yes, if you've had one this work back in the day, maybe it's still working. Please get in touch. Thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 5: Can you just not ever do that again?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Absolutely no pushback from me.
Speaker 4: Sealed section with tiff One from jen U's first Ah. Yes, So going to your sweet spot tip and that his pick up lines. The princess of pickup lines. They're calling her?
Speaker 5: Are they firmly entrenched into a relationship?
Speaker 2: It has to be said, Andrew, don't make her out to be a dirty birch.
Speaker 5: She's not not.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: All right, let's go to Xavier from Hilton. Good morning, Xavier, Hi, I'm.
Speaker 1: Actually really excited to be talking.
Speaker 3: I made it on the line for my pickup line, and I've actually said this before. Are you a time traveler? Because I see you on my futurets and it actually works. Well. I just got a call from Dad's saying, are you calling a way to your station again?
Speaker 5: Bring home some goodies.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what, Xavier, after that pick up line, you might be able to bring home Joey already.
Speaker 3: So how's that?
Speaker 4: Does that work?
Speaker 3: It's beautiful. Sometimes sometimes loves timing is awful.
Speaker 7: But he I mean, and I'm very inappropriate.
Speaker 5: Here we are. I'm a married mother of four.
Speaker 8: But anyway, I think it's more how old anger is?
Speaker 5: Ash bought logo? Good morning Ash?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 4: How are you good?
Speaker 5: Good? Did this work? This pickup line?
Speaker 6: No, I've got a smile.
Speaker 3: When she walked off, Let's go for where we got Ash.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll say it to you.
Speaker 3: What's that chicken coming from you? Chicken coming from you?
Speaker 5: What is that ticking?
Speaker 3: It's a sax bomb waiting to go off. That was for you, Joe.
Speaker 7: I think she just went off.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to say this, clearly, you've never had a conversation with my husband because he would say that time by mate, going off anything.
Speaker 1: Very good?
Speaker 4: Can you finish off with Caleb? Eleven year old Gleb is probably a bit of a future. No, it's good morning to you Caleb from gla Hi.
Speaker 5: Hello Caleb. Has this worked for you before? Yes, all right, what is it?
Speaker 2: Are you a banana?
Speaker 5: Because I find you appealing.
Speaker 7: And that got you a little girlfriend? Did at Caleb?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Are you still together?
Speaker 8: Caleb?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh that's perfect. Do you want to give her a shout out? What's her name?
Speaker 1: Alice?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Caleb appealing Alice like Coler.
Speaker 3: It's awesome. I go right that day active by the way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a very good one for the next time you want to pick.
Speaker 4: Up ah geez, I'm not sure. No, maybe I can pass them on to my son who's seven. He's got a while before he gets into this little day. But obviously Caleb's got some tricks under his sleeve and he's put him too good.
Speaker 5: Use absolutely if we got a little price for Caleb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Caleb, would you like to head along to illuminate Adelaide? Yeah you can.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's a perfect day, fantastic for you, beautiful, stunning. Oh you're welcome.
Speaker 2: Celebrated Welcome Light, music, food, Technology at Illuminate Adelaide Essays Premiere Winter Event July second to twenty.
Speaker 5: Book now at illuminaadelaide dot com.
Speaker 2: In your former life as a weather girl, you ever ventured down to Illuminate Adelaide. Oh?
Speaker 7: Have I ever?
Speaker 8: It's so good and I'll be venturing down tomorrow night as it goes stunning.
Speaker 3: Dear form frontenes, First, thank you for stopping.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you,