Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren, start your morning the right away to be great.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Lauren men Noel one hundred.
Speaker 4: Shut the door. You're letting the air connor out.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Shut. That were you born in a tent.
Speaker 5: Don't there would be many people, many tired people today, lots of lots of people who would have had a sleepless night.
Speaker 2: It was hot last night.
Speaker 4: That was me yesterday, just all day.
Speaker 3: Shut.
Speaker 2: We have a generator phone, Miss masks good Mississippi.
Speaker 3: Hang on your because that's where it was coolest, not inside the house. In the backyards is concrete. No, it wasn't doing much watching maps on my phone.
Speaker 4: That's sad, isn't it. Why didn't you go to the pubby get up down the road?
Speaker 2: When do you come to my house?
Speaker 3: I should have done reflection.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm starting to think you're sitting in your backyard in the heat wave watching maps on your phone is a better offer than coming to my house?
Speaker 2: Am I serving up?
Speaker 4: You need at least one of those little projectors you can get on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Doesn't that go plug into the wall battery power?
Speaker 5: You need some battery packs anyway, then there was that enormous storm. That is the loudest storm I ever heard in our suburb anyway, And we've got sky a lot of skylights in the house.
Speaker 2: I had the bedroom door.
Speaker 3: You described them as before.
Speaker 2: What did I call I tried to say skylights? What did I call them?
Speaker 3: You call them lighthouses. Well, it was like because ship's coming in.
Speaker 4: Comes to the spotlight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like being in a disco deck with all the lightning and.
Speaker 5: The thunder is so loud, and Clint slept through the whole thing.
Speaker 4: My kids, So what does that tell you?
Speaker 2: You know, same level of eye que as the kids.
Speaker 3: Lucky Lucky.
Speaker 4: It went in the backyard still watching masks. You got hit by light now exactly.
Speaker 5: Anyway, It's going to continue for a few days weln. So we've got that to look forward to. But I quite like the heat, so I'm not complaining.
Speaker 4: Look, I don't I don't mind the sun out, little bit of heat. But yesterday was I'll tell you what was heaving.
Speaker 5: You know, it's going to be really hot by like hot today and hot tomorrow. But you know when it's the third day of no when the temperature drops, what do you call it lighthouse temperature.
Speaker 2: Dropping a name.
Speaker 4: Cool change, cool change.
Speaker 2: A cool change with three days with no cool.
Speaker 3: Change, you did the weather. I can't believe you, Chase Great.
Speaker 2: I didn't get axed by the way I resigned.
Speaker 3: You look fantastic.
Speaker 4: Is it because we're wearing the exact same thing, the exact same thing.
Speaker 5: Well, then you have to check our socials because they have rolled in in the same shorts and same top except Chase has got a silly little hat on.
Speaker 4: But I've got to spitt in the car if you want to know, I've.
Speaker 2: Got the same top on as you too. I mean, nothing screams Melbourne heat wave like the three of us wearing black.
Speaker 4: Hey guys, we're going a huge, huge show for a Monday. Later on we are going to be paying your debts. So look, if you're running up the bills over summer, hit up the noverplayer app. Well, go to NOVERFM dot com dot a you registered bills. We've got thousands in cash.
Speaker 5: There's also over the weekend been several announcements about big things to come in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, big big there's one I'm actually very excited about this.
Speaker 2: Week too that I'm potentially very excited about it.
Speaker 4: All right, we're going to dive into that in the next twenty minutes. But coming up next.
Speaker 5: I did something two years ago. You two absolutely ribbed me about it for a whole month, and I'm doing it again.
Speaker 4: Tell you what it is next, I'll tell you what it's working. It's put you in the best mood.
Speaker 2: I could hardly walk into the studio this morning.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, we'll go there next. Stunn over.
Speaker 5: Okay, if I say it out loud, it means it's happening. In January, I turned into a walking pinnocolata, And so I am doing feb Fast. How boring Clint is going down with me in solidarity?
Speaker 4: Well he eats air anyway.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, Well, the drinking is one thing, but we're also doing a metabolic reset.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 5: I've taken it very seriously. I've survived the first forty eight hours. Yesterday I had the worst headaches because I'd had no.
Speaker 4: Okay, break it down for me.
Speaker 5: Okay, no alcohol, no alcohol, no carbs, no sugar, nothing processed, no fun, no fun, no like not even fruit.
Speaker 2: Too much sugar and fruit.
Speaker 5: So it's basically a lot of meat and veggies, protein and veg No, because it's got fruit in it.
Speaker 4: I mean, really does it?
Speaker 3: Question from me? Question do you have any big events or any something?
Speaker 2: I'm really trying to get my head down.
Speaker 3: So there's no birthdays, anniversaries, weddings.
Speaker 2: No weddings.
Speaker 5: There's a couple of birthdays that I'm like, do I go or do I just avoid?
Speaker 4: Don't go?
Speaker 2: Follow up questions, So I said, does anyone want me there?
Speaker 5: It's not working, it be fun and not drinking, not eat very well?
Speaker 3: Can you? Is there an allowance for a free pass? No?
Speaker 2: Big no.
Speaker 4: Not on the time?
Speaker 2: So do I not on the reset?
Speaker 3: Not at all? No?
Speaker 2: And you have to eat at certain times, so you guys, get what do you mean?
Speaker 5: I've got eating windows so I can eat mine not.
Speaker 4: Quite big.
Speaker 2: Seven and seven forty five. I can eat between I think twelve thirty and one, and then I can eat again between six thirty.
Speaker 4: And it's at school.
Speaker 2: There's no snacking. How am I no snacking? You got to try and stop snap.
Speaker 3: So why are you doing this? Because you look like a picture of health and vitality right now?
Speaker 2: Lauren, get that stupid smur coffee on front? Because I was very indulging over summer and never Christmas. And I said, I did it once and I felt like I felt a million dollars.
Speaker 5: But the first week is a bit rough. You like coffee, okay, coffee.
Speaker 2: But no milk.
Speaker 5: So long blacks, so that's good. Clint's also having long blacks. And Jace walked in saying, Jase, just be careful. You No, you didn't. You said, I want to be on the long blacks too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the cold ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ice long black.
Speaker 5: But then I went to a gym class yesterday because I'm feeling amazing.
Speaker 2: And saying I'm feeling amazing. Absolutely, I feel terrible.
Speaker 3: What gym class did you go to? ELP?
Speaker 5: It was like it was like a strength class. It's sort of like a circuit, but you're in partners and you do or I don't know, but I was with a girl who's fifty times stronger than me, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, I can keep up with her. I just the same age, maybe young.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I can't bend, I can't move, I can't I couldn't even sit on this chair this morning.
Speaker 4: To be fair, you struggle with that last week and that's why we're in this situation.
Speaker 2: I couldn't lift my body weight to.
Speaker 5: Get It was a bit of both, but we did deadlifts. Now I feel dead. I need one of those the mass messuses that come into the.
Speaker 4: Office, the three minute angels.
Speaker 2: But I need more than three minutes. Could I book one for an hour?
Speaker 4: You can add my three minutes.
Speaker 2: Book twenty back to back sessions.
Speaker 4: If you are in hospital and you ever wanted to send in some.
Speaker 2: Delicious No, don't tempt it's not there. I need you all.
Speaker 5: I need you all to go down with me in terms of what you eat around here.
Speaker 4: Come on, if anything, I should be eating for the three of.
Speaker 2: Us, like I'm going to st I have no self control.
Speaker 3: Well that's what we'll test this morning, that the free passing might be love.
Speaker 4: That's fun.
Speaker 3: Today's day one, it's actually d day three.
Speaker 2: Are you going to have a mimosa? What are you going to pop a little shandy for breakfast?
Speaker 4: He's lasted three days? Time to celebrate, incredible.
Speaker 2: How long have you gone?
Speaker 3: Well, I've been off the grog for a week and a bit.
Speaker 2: All right, you're ahead of me.
Speaker 5: I was going to start last week and I failed every day.
Speaker 2: It's too hot in January.
Speaker 4: It is just gone eleven past six.
Speaker 2: White Start is the heat way.
Speaker 4: We are living in the city, the right city where everything is about to happen.
Speaker 5: Well first of all, so there are a couple of announcements over the weekend which are very exciting to Melbourne, AND's one of them. Hasn't actually sort of been confirmed that it is in Melbourne yet. But did anyone see beyond say Queen She's hit.
Speaker 3: Her Instagram Instagram hit up.
Speaker 2: Her Instagram to announce the Cowboy Carter Tour is coming, but we don't know where, and we don't know where.
Speaker 3: Does she has she toured Australa before.
Speaker 5: I think she would have with child. I don't know if she's done a Queen Bee.
Speaker 4: She bringing Michelle and the.
Speaker 5: It is it's this year, it says count not just her. The Cowboy Carter Tour five. So it is this year, but we don't know where. We don't know it's coming to Australia. Obviously, surely if you're going to do it, you do a world tour, wouldn't he.
Speaker 4: I feel like since Ed did the g then Taylor's come out and done the G.
Speaker 5: Oh she won't sell as many tickets as Taylor.
Speaker 3: I don't think, geez, that's a challenge.
Speaker 2: I don't think Moments Gone Que.
Speaker 3: She's more Marvel guy.
Speaker 5: I didn't mind the Cowboy Carter album, but some people didn't like it. I reckon she'd do, don't you think, because it'll be.
Speaker 2: A real shot, like a stage.
Speaker 4: Although how was her performance on Christmas Day? I know, and that looked incredible?
Speaker 5: Will she perform at the super Bowl? Have they announced who's performing the super Bowl next week?
Speaker 3: Kendrick Lamar, I think, oh.
Speaker 2: Well then it won't be beyond so.
Speaker 3: That making that up. She's still immensely popular, right popular?
Speaker 5: No, No, yes, of course, especially if she plays all all their bangers, all the new ones, the original See, that's the issue.
Speaker 2: It's the Cowboy Carter tour.
Speaker 4: She'll have Jesus, that's when they go the new music.
Speaker 2: But speaking of the super Bowl, which is on in exactly one week's time in New Orleans, the NFL is apparently apparently to Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Now, this was everywhere over the weekend that the NFL will be playing at the MCG.
Speaker 2: They even said the teams it.
Speaker 5: Was the the Rams versus the Eagles.
Speaker 4: Right, the Rams, And I was going to say, remember last year on the show we do a segment called Melbourne Whispers where we say, hey, if you know a juicy room again around Melbourne, give us a ring. We got this till morning. We're good for us.
Speaker 6: I've had a little whisk of the NFL playing a proper game at the MCG.
Speaker 5: NFL, NFL H do we know what teams it has been?
Speaker 4: I haven't heard that, but.
Speaker 2: What's going through?
Speaker 7: Yeah, they come in to play with the mcaue.
Speaker 2: I would be fine.
Speaker 3: What you're telling me that was an over exclusive.
Speaker 2: Well apparently it was yet to be confirmed.
Speaker 3: The issue that we.
Speaker 5: Heard games over three years a being told. That's what I was told at a barbecue yesterday.
Speaker 3: That's what the Herald Sun tells you. But it hasn't mean official confirmation yet. Everyone's getting wildly excited. I reckon it will happen in some way shape or for what.
Speaker 5: Do you mean The NFL haven't said it's happening. If it's in the Herald Son, it must be.
Speaker 3: True size foam hand.
Speaker 2: By your gear.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, we were just sort of we as in Channel nine, chasing up confirmation yesterday from the MCG to see if there's a booking in place from the state government to confirm the contracts being signed and nothing.
Speaker 5: Nothing's actually we get just into Allen on the phone. Place the premiere of this state still the show.
Speaker 4: She will do some sort of announcement today.
Speaker 2: Someone call it.
Speaker 4: She'll be wearing the jumper, which will be you.
Speaker 2: Know, half hat, half embarrassing.
Speaker 3: They should be in full like the helmet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come with someone, just see if we can get her on the phone.
Speaker 4: I reckon, I reckon. They'll sell out.
Speaker 3: Oh you reckon.
Speaker 2: Of course it will sell out.
Speaker 3: So the thing is they're playing it. I mean they're going to play.
Speaker 4: Five minutes ago you were Beyonce playing Festival Hall.
Speaker 2: No, it'll sell out.
Speaker 5: And you know what, if it's an actual in season game, people will come from like La. All the Americans or Americans will come.
Speaker 2: It's a great tourism.
Speaker 3: For They're going to play it during the day here, so it's beamed into America at night. Yeah, you want one time.
Speaker 2: The Billies will come over on their private jets from La to Melbourne.
Speaker 4: You need to airbnb your place out. It's near the stadium.
Speaker 3: Bloody good idea.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, friends of ours in Brisbane always offer up their driveways, parking spots near sun Cork Stadium.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that would be a good day to have a house in Richmond.
Speaker 4: They get out there with in there about four.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I've been that person before at the footy when you're like, can I come on?
Speaker 5: How much to park in your drive I'd let people park in my driveway for the right price. For one hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: I think it would be awesome.
Speaker 5: So you don't you don't know if it's three games over three years, because that's what I was told yesterday by someone who has no idea.
Speaker 4: I'm actually getting into the NFL.
Speaker 5: Because of Taylor Switch. Travis Kelce has really put the NFL. J Switch really put the NFL on the map, hasn't.
Speaker 3: He Ja says he's getting into the NFL.
Speaker 4: So I've been listening to Travis Kelsey's podcast.
Speaker 2: It's also Super Bowl week, so good week.
Speaker 3: What teams are playing in the Super Bowl next Monday?
Speaker 4: It would be Kansas City and the other one Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: It is Philadelphia.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 4: I know that because he's brother's on the podcast and he.
Speaker 5: Used to play for I thought you're going to say you like Philadelphia cheese.
Speaker 4: Well that was my.
Speaker 5: Super Bowl next Monday. Should we send Clint into the wild to find some Super Bowl fans next week because there will be people starting at six am getting.
Speaker 4: Ready for this because you're on your metabolic reset.
Speaker 2: Yes, and Clinton fepus too, So let's send him into the wild.
Speaker 3: We might have a planned d that we haven't told you about, but anyway, well.
Speaker 2: We all going, let's go.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to think we're gonna put the jumpers and and need them later in the week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's hot. Well I quite like the heat. I mean, we don't have a pool. We're not lucky enough to have a pool. But we went to a friend's house with a pool yesterday and I was like, there were so many people. They've got this big backyard, and I was like, guys, you're going to be the most popular people that we know this week.
Speaker 4: The amount of text so I had day afternoon. Hey, what you've got a pool.
Speaker 3: You're lucky enough to have a pool?
Speaker 2: Pop over for this week as well. He's got a man cave. It's not it's got it's got a it's got a beer fridge in it, yeah, and a couch.
Speaker 3: Does the poolhouse have air conditioning?
Speaker 2: No? It doesn't, which sharn't be going in there.
Speaker 4: It's more like a shed, it's not, And the pool is more like a big pond.
Speaker 5: Stop talking down your mansion anyway, Clinton, I can't afford pools.
Speaker 2: We can't afford pools, can we?
Speaker 4: No? I can't afford.
Speaker 2: Pool and three kids.
Speaker 3: I don't know because.
Speaker 2: I don't even have the beds. And I can't afford a pool.
Speaker 4: Because my commute is nine days to get here. I'm in the birds hardly.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 5: It is very hot this week, it's all anybody is talking about.
Speaker 4: I caught up friends of ours yesterday. They look stressed. I was doing a party drop off and she was dropping off her kid. What are you guys up to today? We have to go to a wedding down in Mornington two o'clock this afternoon. Wait for it, it's black tie.
Speaker 3: Oh, you'd be schitzing.
Speaker 2: I hope it wasn't on the beach or somewhere outside.
Speaker 4: It could be in a cool room. It's still too hot.
Speaker 3: Well, imagine being the bride, forget about the guests.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I have the shoulders out all I feel for the groom. I went to a wedding recently where it was really hot. It was environ.
Speaker 5: It been raining, so it was extra when the sun came out and the grooms had sweated not only through their shirt the groomsmen sorry, but also had like light beige suits on suits through the suits. Yeah, but you couldn't even tell that that because they have solid, solid sweat.
Speaker 4: A wedding ones on the beach in Perth. I took three spec shirts to change.
Speaker 5: You do that when it's twenty five degrees, so Heaven help you go into a wedding. Well, my Paul has decided to start something which is so stupid. This week he and his mates are starting.
Speaker 2: Paddleball ted day, Pickaballi paddle no paddle off the walls.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm starting pickleball this week. Not in forty degrees.
Speaker 2: I'm like, surely you postponed until next week? No, no, no, no, there this is the week. This is the week. Bad week to see.
Speaker 4: There was a pickleball tournament here in Melbourne on the weekend. A couple of mates went and since then we're on the group group Texas staff and going yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: That's still one night.
Speaker 2: Really it's fun, but not in where does one play paddle? I couldn't you because people are putting. They're popping up everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how's this is one in Bentley where I live, and it's someone who's rented an office building and they've just cleared it out and they've said pickleball court. So that way you're indoors and it's air conditioning. But it's so random because the outside it's still all the little offices.
Speaker 2: Why don't we do that upstairs here?
Speaker 4: Good call?
Speaker 2: There's nothing upstairs? No is there.
Speaker 4: I've never been up there.
Speaker 2: I went up there once and I don't think there was anything up there.
Speaker 4: If we went up there and it's already there, Oh my god, what have.
Speaker 2: We been wasting our lives doing it?
Speaker 4: I feel for people who were moving yesterday. I saw a couple of years with bridges and couches on the bat and mattress. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? What did you pick yesterday to do? It was a bad day for Like, in hindsight, you're like, oh god, we're moving maybe this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so anything but being at the beach or staying inside with their conditioner cranked.
Speaker 4: You've picked a bad week to do. What Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? I had my mate Instant eight booked in this week we're going to build a shed in my backyard. I've got another shed.
Speaker 2: Oh well, then it must be a poolhouse.
Speaker 3: Shed, got multiple outhouses.
Speaker 2: I would say its a bad week to be building things.
Speaker 4: Oh I, we're not building anything this week.
Speaker 2: The builders even going to work traded you guys.
Speaker 3: Working in Yes, but school kids.
Speaker 2: We didn't have to wear our blazers if it was over thirty five.
Speaker 3: It must have been so troble taking bla.
Speaker 4: Oh god, people are going to think we go to the steps.
Speaker 3: We can't have that.
Speaker 4: Keep the t Oh yeah, can we just get the crest of the blazer like on belcro. We can stick it on our shit embroidered.
Speaker 2: It was already on the stirt. Of course it was.
Speaker 3: I was on the shirt.
Speaker 5: I think the boys didn't have to wear their ties if it was over thirty five.
Speaker 2: Open that collars labs thirty.
Speaker 4: To heat collar thirteen twenty four ten is our number. I got tickets the Moonlight Cinemas up for grabs. You picked a bad week to do what Melbourne Tenny swims Morning Everyone bad dreams. Got a mini Teddy on the way. Did you see no baby?
Speaker 2: I love Teddy swims pretty sure it was him, not Jelly.
Speaker 4: Wrong.
Speaker 3: Come out with tats and a beard.
Speaker 4: It will too.
Speaker 2: Imagine your dad being called Teddy.
Speaker 4: As you the baby's crowning. We can see the beard.
Speaker 3: Good, see a beard?
Speaker 2: Are you too right? Throw up both of you.
Speaker 3: Hey, he led me down the garden par.
Speaker 5: He was laughing, and you took the bait and went swim away with it.
Speaker 4: Morning aloud to say it is Jason. Laurenclin's here as well. We're doing She already expressed.
Speaker 2: Here on nov we're in a heat wave Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: If there's one thing we love talking about in Melbourne, it's the weather.
Speaker 5: It is a heat wave. Was hot yesterday, it's going to be nearly forty today. And we're asking you on thirteen, twenty fourteen, what is it a bad week to be doing?
Speaker 2: What have you signed up for? My partners decided my fiance has decided to start playing paddle ball.
Speaker 4: Great week for it, bad sub merging the two.
Speaker 3: It's paddle Oh, it's not paddle pickleball. Paddle was a paddle boarding.
Speaker 4: It's pedal ball.
Speaker 5: Good week to do paddle board, right, yeah? Paddle the little tennis game on the walls.
Speaker 4: Producer just borrowed mind flatable paddle board on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, stand up paddle.
Speaker 4: Ball in the outstand up pedal board.
Speaker 2: Gotta run well. Good week to have a stand up paddle board.
Speaker 4: Jasmine in backers, marsh. Bad week to do?
Speaker 7: What install a.
Speaker 4: New air conditioner tomorrow. But at least there's like there's gold at the end of the rainbow for you, I know.
Speaker 5: But you've got to sit through not having it, probably while it's being installed.
Speaker 4: How about we feel for the people installing it.
Speaker 9: And then I dropped down to twenty four exactly.
Speaker 3: Be good for Wednesday.
Speaker 2: I should have done that last week.
Speaker 4: For the cool change Courtney bad weak do what?
Speaker 9: So my husband put them install any T shirt in our backyard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you wouldn't even be able to touch it. We've got like steel doors and I went outside just to see how hot it was yesterday. Obviously closed the door as soon as I went outside, because you don't want to be air conditioning to get out.
Speaker 2: I could hardly open the door. It was too hot to hold.
Speaker 4: Like the steel doors. What do you got locked up in there in jail?
Speaker 2: Like steel windows like stell from.
Speaker 4: Ste windows out of them. You just see metal.
Speaker 3: She's in blocks.
Speaker 4: That's the heat got for you.
Speaker 2: You're right, you know what I.
Speaker 4: Mean, carcs. It's that giant ring of keys and walk around like on shore.
Speaker 2: Shank steel window doors, steel glass doors with steel edges and steel handles.
Speaker 5: No black steel. You've beat to my house, you know what I mean. I don't live in a prison. Ask a partner, Carol, Carol, save me.
Speaker 3: Come on, Carol and dru And what's it a bad day or week for?
Speaker 8: Oh, today's my only day off. Build a hot house in a garden bed.
Speaker 2: Oh what like a like a greenhouse?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's only a small one, but you're.
Speaker 2: Building it today. Oh duhl, give it to Wednesday. What do you do for a crust, Carol?
Speaker 8: I work at the hospital.
Speaker 2: Okay, cantle insect, We need take that back.
Speaker 3: What's going in the greenhouse?
Speaker 8: Well, I've got a thing of vegetables at the moment, so I want to start throwing my own food.
Speaker 2: Tomatoes are the great nice job. Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 5: It's good tomato season. I'm told my dad tells me. Dad said he's tomatoes are just growing up.
Speaker 4: I'll bring something, bring me and add me to that chat next time on the phone, talking about tomatoes.
Speaker 5: I love tomatoes. I'm going to beat a pune of tomatoes for breakfast.
Speaker 4: Carol sounds very chilled. I wonder what.
Speaker 3: Else I know?
Speaker 2: She's growing vegetables, wondering.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, drop a steel windows. Hey, yeah, guys. It's that time of the week, sort of like therapy where we want you to call up and tell us how you love your partner, but those small little issues that make you doubt the love.
Speaker 10: I love my partner, but he blames me for every time he loses something.
Speaker 11: O me that's known doing the dishes, and he's to be on my chout looking at really differently, works to show me something, and he just keeps calling my name over and over and over again. Love my partner, But he always leaves two or three.
Speaker 9: Squares of toilet paper left on the end of the toilet rolls.
Speaker 4: Well, then he doesn't have to charge it.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I've got a couple after a weekend together.
Speaker 4: It was all honeymoon a week ago.
Speaker 2: No no, no, it's also because it was also because it was the first weekend of our health kicks, so we were locked in.
Speaker 4: Oh god, angry, We're.
Speaker 5: Hungry, and then we had a few We had a few family discussions over the weekend.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. You love your partner. But I just told one Lauren off the air, Clint, and she goes, oh, that is going to send stanners for I'll tell you what it is next and we'll hit the phone thurtday, twenty four ten. You love your partner. But sunny is out going on the.
Speaker 5: Top of thre nine, magnificent sunrise that we can't see out of these tinted windows.
Speaker 4: If you run to the other side of the building, you can't run. You're on your health.
Speaker 2: It's a bit so. I went to the gym for the first time in five weeks, and it's not gone well for me. I could hardly climb up onto this chair this morning.
Speaker 3: But it's a good pain, Lauren.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think I've gone a bit too hard trying to keep up with the people who have gone to the gym.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you stretch stretched?
Speaker 2: Probably not enough. I probably should have stuck with stretching anyway, top.
Speaker 4: To thirty nine. We're going for today. Cool change coming along later on in the way.
Speaker 2: I love you, I love you, as allah.
Speaker 5: But I love my partner, but do they do something that drives you crazy?
Speaker 3: Jane, you two sort of look a little bit frazzled. Are you okay? Has that been?
Speaker 4: I love?
Speaker 3: It been a bump bumpy weekend.
Speaker 4: Well, my wife was away most of the weekend, so I had the three kids.
Speaker 2: Good living on your own.
Speaker 4: Oh so, I love my partner, but I think she just enjoy spending money for the sake of it. Yesterday she took two of our kids to the new Craigie the Carnegie Pool. The new Carnigie Pool.
Speaker 2: There, public pool.
Speaker 4: Awesome setup. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you have a pool in your backyard You've just moved house.
Speaker 4: Oh that's right, Lauren, there is a hole in the backyard with water in it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But she needs room to do breaststroke and butterfly.
Speaker 2: Have you seen his backyard? There is room to do there is no Her.
Speaker 4: Argument was here. But they've got that bucket that tips, it's called a water bucket.
Speaker 3: I'm with lilin this.
Speaker 4: I could get a bucket and throw it over the kids every five minutes. It makes no sense.
Speaker 2: There's other kids to play with it. I guess they could have their friends.
Speaker 4: I'm at home to play with.
Speaker 3: See right now, she'd be saying, I love my partner, but he's a tight ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Or he had the kids all weekend, so I thought I was doing the right thing by getting them out of the house.
Speaker 2: So we could have the house to him off. And look what happened backfired you and low you're right. Well, Paul and.
Speaker 5: I had a heated family discussion. I said to him yesterday, new rule in this house.
Speaker 4: Doesn't sound like a discussion to me.
Speaker 5: Don't scream at me from level to level in the house, Like walk up the stairs and come and talk to me.
Speaker 4: You need an intercom like things?
Speaker 3: Does he scream?
Speaker 2: What what time you have dinner? And I don't scream, Just come and walk and talk to me. I can't stand upstairs and I can just hear and I can't hear it, and then I have to walk to him. I'm like, you've got something to say, come to me.
Speaker 3: No, you don't go what.
Speaker 2: Well I do? And then I'm like, come up here if you want to talk, and he goes, don't worry about it, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, that's the worst thing.
Speaker 2: I go downstairs and like, read what's wrong? He goes what do you think we should do for dinner? I'm like, no, no, it's like child trauma from my parents being like.
Speaker 4: All rights, ready.
Speaker 3: What what?
Speaker 2: And then they yeah, we don't yell. I don't want to yell in our house anymore. I want to look at each other in the eye and have conversations.
Speaker 4: Oh, hello, Helen, how are you good?
Speaker 2: How are you guys?
Speaker 3: We're good.
Speaker 4: You Love your Partner book?
Speaker 10: Oh he farts over twenty times a day, and that's just when he's with me.
Speaker 3: It does my head twenty times a day.
Speaker 2: Save it's not one of those nightclub clickers every day. That's another. That's another.
Speaker 10: Honestly, it's really quite bizarre.
Speaker 2: Does he does he say, oh, sorry, excuse me, slight pull my finger.
Speaker 7: He doesn't need to be pulling his fingers off.
Speaker 4: What are you feeding him there? Though? Thirteen problem thirteen twenty four ten is our number? You Love your Partner.
Speaker 2: Book, Kira im pack in the morning. Hey, go for it.
Speaker 7: I love my partners. But he always lives like twenty soft drinks on the table every morning, like on the bedside table, and like get to take them downstairs?
Speaker 2: What does you leave empty ones? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like just like all you.
Speaker 7: Like cuts and like cans and like drinks that he've had. And also on the fighting thing, he'll like walk past me a fart and be like, oh squeaky floor.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you can't be blaming the floor.
Speaker 4: Is this is this rock bottom? I saw a bed just on the cans and the bedside table. I saw a bedside table on the gram the other day that it's got the drawers on it, but it's fake draws. It opens up, it's a little bar fridge.
Speaker 3: What on the bedside table?
Speaker 4: Well, it's not a bit side table. It looks like a bedside table, but it's a secret little bar fridge.
Speaker 2: And what do you do drink beer in bed?
Speaker 4: Well, I guess you want to put in there.
Speaker 2: I've never I don't I've never seen that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there's a coffee table one too, is at your house?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, I saw it on the ground.
Speaker 2: Like a spot on ad.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: God, my algorithms a bit messed up at the moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you had a bar fridge next to the bed instead of I think I'd need an intervention.
Speaker 4: That's a problem, isn't it? Screen the problem? Noticed something different about our boy Clint Barrin.
Speaker 3: Spelled obviously.
Speaker 5: I mean you two are wearing the same outfit today. Clinton exactly the same shorts and exactly the same shit.
Speaker 4: Boy knows how to dress like father and son. Mm hmm. I'm not the daddy, Daddy, you're.
Speaker 3: Definitely Something happened at the weekend and Jason actually out. Jason was watching because he supports my flourishing media career.
Speaker 4: It happened to be fair sord on social.
Speaker 5: I'm your biggest fan, you know, I watch you on every show that you are on. I did not this weekend.
Speaker 3: I like to say yes to most things. You know, when producers come and pitch an idea, I will. I will say yes for the sake of the show, for the sake of entertainment. This is on weekend Today, Weekend Today, Saturday morning. A young fella by the name of He goes by the name of Guts, thirteen years of age.
Speaker 2: Guts.
Speaker 3: He's big.
Speaker 4: It sounds like he's in a game.
Speaker 3: He's father and big on the socials on the top. He's big because he started his own barbershop at thirteen. At thirteen, he does haircuts. He does haircuts for his friends.
Speaker 2: Which is he giving like speed stripes?
Speaker 3: He's given speed stripes. Does a good fade as well? So we had guts.
Speaker 4: You're going to book a double appointment if you want to fade.
Speaker 2: Have you had a fade? What faith? Is a fade? Just like when it's gradually shaved too long on the sides?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: But does a fade cost more?
Speaker 4: I believe it does because it takes a bit.
Speaker 2: Longer speed strip? What do they charge it for a speed stripe? Out of interest? Because I assume you've never had a speed stripe? What do you pay for a haircut?
Speaker 4: Fifty? Yeah, about fifty bars?
Speaker 2: That is infuriating as a female.
Speaker 4: Sixty, I think it's going up. I got a brother's will fins and killed it. Get a free beer there and how long? Shout out? Twenty minutes on me?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Girls sit there for like three four hours and pay from.
Speaker 3: Wines and cheese.
Speaker 2: And then I tried past you never ever ever had cheese?
Speaker 3: Have you had wine?
Speaker 2: I've had to catch an newber home from the hair before, remember that I forgot.
Speaker 4: Are you one of those people I see out the front in the gown with our foiling their head on the darts like trying to break up?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Time me on the darts. No, but sometimes like because it's due our parking, I'm like, oh, I'm gonna have to move the car and a mid mid color, I've got foil in my hair. I'll pay the five. I will pay that fine before someone gets a photo over me out there like this.
Speaker 3: Well, let me set the scene. So we've got thirteen year old Guts in the studio his clippers. Well, thankfully this one was free. But watching his parents who were really into it, and his siblings as well.
Speaker 4: Which is cool, like he's making a living television.
Speaker 3: I said, Guts, why do you give me a haircut?
Speaker 2: You were complaining in here on Friday the evening and.
Speaker 4: You love a freebie?
Speaker 3: Did you get nervous cutting hair?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: What about cutting hair on national television?
Speaker 4: I've never tried.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go, oh, we are doing this.
Speaker 12: I really want to see like a Tommy Shelby Picky Blinder's fade going on here.
Speaker 3: This is actually happening. Wow, what do we think about a fade on television?
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 4: The film A Chat was strong.
Speaker 3: It was good, wasn't it? While the clippers were going, well, this's went over a couple of segments because the haircut takes a while.
Speaker 4: That's an ad break job.
Speaker 3: The issue that he couldn't reach the top of the head because I was a little bit tall, so I've got half a hair.
Speaker 2: Cannot sit on the floor.
Speaker 4: Help him out on that booster seat? Were you that they give the kids anyway?
Speaker 3: I was full of praise. I said, this looks superb, young Guts. It looks young Guts. I seem to leave the studio. I had quite a line, like a bit of a skew if line going down the back and the sides.
Speaker 4: Of my was it up at the front like Kramer?
Speaker 2: So it don't blame Guts, No, no, it's a you problem. Blame a thirteen year old kid.
Speaker 3: So I had to get it recut down the barbers down the road.
Speaker 2: It's not good for Guts's business.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no no, you're trying.
Speaker 2: To ruin his business starting. Are you starting your own.
Speaker 4: Barbershop picking on thirteen year old? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Little Guts just couldn't reach. Sorry, Gutsy couldn't reach the top of the sky one because he didn't have.
Speaker 2: That is his name, actually, Guts.
Speaker 3: His name's Cully Cully, Cully Guts Cully Guts, I'd go with Guts.
Speaker 2: Is his surname, Guts.
Speaker 3: I think it's just his street name.
Speaker 5: But this makes a lot more sense because I woke up on Saturday or Sunday morning or whatever it was, and.
Speaker 2: Oh, Clint's had a haircut. Clint' had a haircut, And I was like, you don't even notice when I chop all of my hair off? How on earth have you?
Speaker 3: He hadn't seen the segment.
Speaker 2: No, he'd seen the right Clints had a haircut.
Speaker 5: And I was like, as if you notice Clint's haircuts when you don't even notice mine anyway, makes my shore get.
Speaker 3: Gutsy in give you a chop?
Speaker 4: Oh mate, I'm holding on to whatever still up there. How's the old test when your partner comes home, I'm like, hey, how are you? And it's always like I'm good, and they look at you and you know straight away it's either a birthday or a haircut.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and you've forgotten boat, you're in trouble.
Speaker 4: You look nice.
Speaker 5: It's so frustrating you literally, as a female, you.
Speaker 2: Sit there for hours and hours and hours and you either walk out going I look exactly the same, or this.
Speaker 4: Is terrible have you ever got no bereats to live it while you're in there.
Speaker 2: For all the time. We're there for days. You need like three meal while you're there, but no cheese.
Speaker 4: But at least it doesn't cost you much. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And then you add the parking fine on top of it.
Speaker 4: After eight o'clock, you're going to have a field day with this moa. Moa was away on the weekend, so it meant I was on dad patrol, just the three boys.
Speaker 2: And I Lad's Lad's lads.
Speaker 4: I did something that she is not happy about.
Speaker 2: Lou, your wife is happy.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, she came home to something that she's like, what the.
Speaker 5: Hell I think if you go on a girl's weekend and you leave dad to solo parents, you just got to suck it up as long as all three kids are alive. And well now all that thought of, that thought and the house is well hold that thought so angry.
Speaker 4: Oh you know, yeah, it was almost pack your bags, Jays, you're off to the emergency hotel sort of drop.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's close to my house. You could have for dinner.
Speaker 4: I'll show you a photo of what I've done and reveal it. Just after eight o'clock, get your judgment on it.
Speaker 2: Oh, what you've done. It's not even what the boys have done.
Speaker 4: No, it's what I've allowed.
Speaker 2: Bad dad, bad dad, fun dad, boat fun Dad.
Speaker 4: We'll go there just after eight, much more serious note and a lot closer to home. I don't know if you guys caught the store on sixty minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, I sat in my bed crying last night watching it.
Speaker 12: Biancha Jones and Holly Bowls went backpacking through Asia, but in communist low they struck trouble. Adventure turned to tragedy when Biancha and Holly inadvertently consumed alcohol tainted with deadly methanol. Days later, both lost their lives.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. So these are the two Melbourne girls who were on.
Speaker 5: Their gap year or trip of a lifetime backpacking through laut and both sadly passed away from methanol poisoning shots.
Speaker 2: And we from the just terrrible we heard from.
Speaker 3: The parents last night. We were demanding answers. But the issue in communist Laos is that everything is Coca Dagga style, like an investigation which they claim has been launched and has undertaken. We just will never. We might never not know what the answer is or what actually happened or who.
Speaker 4: For those families because they just need closure.
Speaker 5: Oh it's a shocking story and it's so scary, Like these girls were just I did that.
Speaker 2: I went on on a big trip with my girlfriend.
Speaker 4: That's why I wanted to bring it up, Like how many you know, how many parents would have been sitting there watching last Night and having kids going off on gap years now.
Speaker 2: And that's what one of the fathers were saying.
Speaker 5: He was like, I was so excited for I was so proud of her. She was off on a big adventure with her best friend. Those girls have been friends since they were babies. The parents are friends. It's shocking, and it's something that is like a ride of passage. As a teenager, when you finish school, you go and you go and leave and you go and.
Speaker 4: And when you're that age, you don't think it like how old were you.
Speaker 2: You would have been like nineteen eighteen or nineteen and.
Speaker 4: Do you remember your parents freaking out about your going or no.
Speaker 5: They were excited for me, And I remember thinking, I was like, you know, you're safe, you're in hotels, you're in places that you're staying you're in places that thousands of people have been before, and you're drinking, paying for drinks at a bar that you think are safe, out of a model.
Speaker 2: It's just horrific. And it's oh, my heart broke for those parents.
Speaker 3: Danish girl who passed away and her family didn't even know she was dead three days after her death. Were they informed? Like it's just shocking, it's horrendous.
Speaker 4: So like, yeah, I know there'd be a lot of people with you know, their kids heading off on gap years and stuff around this time, and.
Speaker 2: It's so scary. I have no words, to be honest.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to send a lot of love to those girls' families and that community here in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Who oh they're Melbourne girls. There's people I know who knew them. It's shocking.
Speaker 3: I know that the local footy club and clubs in that area have really got around the family.
Speaker 4: So it's we're thinking of them.
Speaker 2: Them so brave to talk last night, the.
Speaker 4: Heat continues top thirty nine. We are going for today. Oh my god, if we could not love working at Nover anymore. Do you know what they have here in the freezer on hot days, ready to go? What a whole draw of Zooper do like. That's living.
Speaker 2: That is living.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Laura, I'm on a health kick.
Speaker 2: I having one.
Speaker 3: We've still got in them.
Speaker 2: I think they worse than.
Speaker 5: Don't judge, You're just like you can Zooper Dooper anytime you like, if it's.
Speaker 3: Hot, Thank you.
Speaker 4: I will do that today.
Speaker 2: Hey, Clinton and I bonded over our favorite thing in the world again last night Maths.
Speaker 3: In fact, it's true.
Speaker 4: You're you just invited Clint over for dinner tonight to watch the dinner party.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I reckon. It's going to be unhinged. There are some kookie people in Maths this year are going.
Speaker 2: To come for dinner.
Speaker 4: What's for dinner?
Speaker 2: Oh, probably some kind of meat and veg. We're very good. Made our house on a Monday, match something healthy and clean?
Speaker 3: Does that?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, no.
Speaker 3: The collection of singles ever assembled this year on Maps, I mean, it doesn't give me confidence.
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny.
Speaker 4: I'd love to see you on that.
Speaker 3: I know because there was some talk of her celebrity Maths a little while back, and clearly I didn't make the couch. I'm not a celebrity, but there was they were they were looking to recruit and potentially do it.
Speaker 5: It's funny you say that because last night Paulie and I were on the couch watching Wholesome Sunday Night, watching maps, and paul goes, I can clinch.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: And my friend Lucy, who's also singley.
Speaker 4: Clean up.
Speaker 5: That's where you're at this there that'll be chasing her. Yes, she's a hottie as a u clint. Anyway, there's there's all these couples and of all different ages.
Speaker 2: That's why I love maths. And there was a couple last night who were in their fifties I think three and Marena was fifty seven, and it was so wholesome. I loved.
Speaker 3: I'm here because I'm looking for love.
Speaker 1: I've never truly felt the warmth I've.
Speaker 11: Been loved, and I cannot wait to experience this.
Speaker 3: I promised to consistently evolve with you, and most importantly, to promise to always make your smile.
Speaker 4: To have a beautiful smile always sounds more genuine. The older couples, I know.
Speaker 2: They're not there to get on only fans.
Speaker 5: Right, Although she's a DJ and a fitness instructor and it doesn't work.
Speaker 4: At a point, she could throw the Golden bats.
Speaker 5: Yes, and then she said at the wedding, oh, you know, I'm a fitness instructor on Monday and Thursday. This is when they're chatting at the dinner. And then she goes, but I reserve Friday, Saturday and Sunday. And I saw his face be like, oh, for love and romance.
Speaker 2: She goes for my DJing. I reckon we should get Mareena to DJ party. Yes, yes, anyway, I love those two. I just loved it.
Speaker 5: I had a silly cousin, Steve, who was like, nah, she's too old for you, Like, come on, Steve, chill out, bro.
Speaker 2: Four years Steve was annoying, wasn't he? Stephen? People on there this year cook This of them all turned up last night.
Speaker 5: Here we go Ryan, who was lovely and talked up being bullied at school and now he knows who he is and what he wants and he just wants to give love and he was so nice and then he made.
Speaker 13: Jackie congratulations Bryan, as my friends would say, you're at the jackpot, and yes, you can call me jack pot jack, Rue, jack in the box, jackson, jack, jack, babe or whatever you like. And I think I'm going to pick a nickname for your.
Speaker 3: Valve right now, So I'm gonna Queen.
Speaker 6: Rye right.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Now, a bit about me.
Speaker 13: I'm highly educated, intelligent, hard working.
Speaker 2: I'm a corporate professional.
Speaker 13: I'm sporty. I love tennis, hiking, running, I can serve ski, mountain bike, run around in it wele court. I'm also a former model, dancer and a certified yoga instructor.
Speaker 2: And an ex chillier.
Speaker 4: I will literally ask you.
Speaker 13: A million questions to get to know you, brutally honest. When I feel like there's something that could make you.
Speaker 2: A bit of man.
Speaker 13: Pressure, you'll be required to take me on dates, give me your jacket when i'm cold, baby flowers at least once a month, bring me coffee in the morning, tell.
Speaker 2: Me I'm gorgeous.
Speaker 13: I'm hoping he'll surprise me with romantic trips to the Hunter Valley and together we could maybe afford at Eastern Sun's mortgage by a beach house, adopted Kokaspaniel puppy, and I'd love to have a double hiss in her vanity bathroom one day. But hey, we're all gonna die and no one's gonna remember us, so let's just make the most of what we've been handed and shoot for the sun together.
Speaker 3: She is caught. She's a certified pain in the art.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what she is.
Speaker 2: She's a formal model, dancer and certified yoga instruction.
Speaker 3: She wants there.
Speaker 2: Anything Jackie can't do, she wants.
Speaker 4: Him to live. Then he needs to get the hell out of there.
Speaker 3: He seemed to sort of enjoy it, though, didn't.
Speaker 4: He I don't know, Clint. He didn't get a word in his face.
Speaker 3: Sort of weirdly, a bit terrified it's getting cold and might give him my jacket.
Speaker 2: No, but he never did. That was weird.
Speaker 5: When they did the photoshoot and she was like, she was actually like this, I'm so cold.
Speaker 4: Burr.
Speaker 2: She was saying, burr, Oh, I'm cold, and maybe you could give me your jacket and he just smiled at her.
Speaker 4: If my wife left me and Jackie was the only option, I would happily die alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was. And then they did their first dance.
Speaker 5: Oh no, the first dance, she said you should dip me and he dropped her on her head and then he tried he tried to get it off.
Speaker 4: The teleon was hoping for a concussion.
Speaker 5: Well, this was the song that they played for the first dance. It was she didn't want it to be all about her or anything.
Speaker 4: Please tell me you're joking, Jacket.
Speaker 2: She's going to be the highlight of the show.
Speaker 4: Oh this she is hitting the dance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh jack Jack Jacket, No, I'm joking. They didn't actually play this song. They should have. There was a missed opportunity.
Speaker 3: Again, imagine being single, and that's what's left.
Speaker 4: Imagine I would happily be single?
Speaker 2: Then, my god, would you happily die a Loane?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: What about how she wants him to buy a house in the Eastern suburbs and the beach house and it has to have a double his and her vanity.
Speaker 2: Don't forget the adopted Coccuspaniel.
Speaker 4: Guys, I'd like to invite a bit of youth into.
Speaker 3: The studio, an injection of youth.
Speaker 4: Gen She is one of our producers.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning, gen Z. How are you feeling because you were sending you were sending picks to the work group chat of you in a pub very late on Saturday night?
Speaker 6: Yes, I did.
Speaker 2: I did do that quite early.
Speaker 6: I had a busy weekend.
Speaker 3: Guys, early ten whoa I am?
Speaker 6: Did your Sunday.
Speaker 5: Did you have anxiety from texting the work? I did the work, I did phone number.
Speaker 6: I thought I did a FaceTime again.
Speaker 4: Oh god, that's.
Speaker 2: What the young people do when they're out And about.
Speaker 4: Bit of history. So gens you fifteen? Are you twelve?
Speaker 2: Twenty five?
Speaker 6: Were you born?
Speaker 2: At least you're in the nineties.
Speaker 3: Graduated?
Speaker 2: You graduated? That's all as in year seven twelve when you're born.
Speaker 4: God. Okay. So there was an article that came out which talks about the challenge trends, fashion trends, and the terms these kids used. I rolled out riz at my kids barbecue basketball game of the week, So that's using.
Speaker 2: I's done.
Speaker 6: That's moved on.
Speaker 3: Really, So one, are these these are ins and outs for this year?
Speaker 2: Yeah, for twenty five, because.
Speaker 4: You've rocked up today in new jeans. They've got quite a flare on them, Lauren said, And you're spot on. She looks like Gumby, the kid's character.
Speaker 5: That were also so long and so big that you were standing still talking to us before and you just fell over and then you went, sorry, my jeans are a bit long.
Speaker 6: Flares are back, Yeah, Well, just baggy pants in general, bagging not skinny jeans that cancer my.
Speaker 4: Pants have.
Speaker 3: Guiney jeans are cats?
Speaker 4: Yeah it really?
Speaker 6: I haven't worn a pair of skinny jeans since I was about ten.
Speaker 2: What about ankle socks? Ankle socks still out gross?
Speaker 6: Don't wear them? You go to wear long socks, long socks, high socks, No socks, thrillly socks?
Speaker 2: What's thrillly?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 2: Really sock? Oh my god? If I walked in here, if I walked in here in prilly socks, you would say, are you going to a hallow kiddy?
Speaker 3: Dress up?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: You just on that I've seen.
Speaker 2: Also, what about boys like should Clint with frilly socks he should be wearing?
Speaker 3: Really, I've seen a lot of women wearing like the old black buckle shoes that you at school with frilly socks. Actually wear shoes, you know, like the ones I used to, like the Clarks used to wear to school primary school, with a buckle.
Speaker 6: They're basically loafers.
Speaker 2: Loafers were not loafers but a black shiny with laces.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, with a buckle loafers. Yeah. They then a white frilly sock. Do you could you wear.
Speaker 2: I'm going to come in dress like a gen z and see okay? What like?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 6: So another thing is like games nights. I love a game like hard games. Like on Friday night, we didn't go out. Also, Fridays are in, Saturdays are canceled.
Speaker 4: Sorry, what do you mean?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: Because I like that We're gonna go out on Fridays.
Speaker 6: Now go do it on Fridays. Friday, Saturdays you can chill and then Sundays you're.
Speaker 2: Fresh, Sunday you're healthy.
Speaker 6: Let me do it.
Speaker 5: It's not cool to go on the kids these days are like them, far more health focused than we have.
Speaker 4: What time do you go out?
Speaker 6: We go out pretty late. So like if I was to go out, well, it depends if we're doing a day stair should it be like two?
Speaker 4: Right? What about you going out?
Speaker 2: If we're doing a day? So, don't you have jobs?
Speaker 6: Fridays I do? I just go to go out.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm a luncher. I'm a Friday that's at home by eight pm.
Speaker 3: What's a hard game?
Speaker 2: Card games?
Speaker 3: Hard games?
Speaker 2: On Friday night?
Speaker 6: Friday night, So it was one of the girl's birthday. We literally went to their house and had a car card game night.
Speaker 2: What card gaming?
Speaker 6: We played code names you know flap, I've.
Speaker 4: Been doing that for ten years, finally coming into the tren.
Speaker 6: And we didn't even have any drinks.
Speaker 5: You just have wholesome. I'm telling you, it's all about health. Twenty twenty five is about health and fitness and wellness.
Speaker 4: Even the kids are doing it our you know, Pac actually smelt like a pang of darts.
Speaker 2: So if you're going out on a Saturday night, your a bit of a luser.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's not me.
Speaker 3: What else shouldn't we be doing?
Speaker 4: Not me?
Speaker 6: She shouldn't be doing clubbing. We're all for the house parties this year or house music clubs aren't cool?
Speaker 3: No, I love I love.
Speaker 2: The club What do you mean house parties? If I have people over past ten, my neighbor Helen will win the doorbell to say.
Speaker 6: Nope, no late house part is here.
Speaker 4: Helen is such an aighbors.
Speaker 2: She's the best our neighbor, Helen. I love her.
Speaker 5: But a few times we've been up a bit late with probably four people drinking shardenay and making too much noise.
Speaker 6: Or like a dad cam like you remember the little cam rollers recorders. Now that's so and we took that to thev hang on. We took that to BTV.
Speaker 2: What's BTV?
Speaker 6: Beyond the Valley? The festival festival stick they were recording that's so.
Speaker 5: In So when I was in New York, I was like, where's the cool or in New York for news even everyone was pulling out their disposable cameras.
Speaker 6: Yeah, disposables out, digital cameras, digitals in Yeah, on the ground.
Speaker 5: Shop with my cool friend who would wear Philly socks probably, and she bought disposable cameras at the camera.
Speaker 6: Shop that's still a bit old now.
Speaker 5: And she had to write a name on it with sharp because so you knew who was who.
Speaker 4: Need a digital cam? Then you've got to get the card out?
Speaker 2: What else is in gen Z? What's the final thing that's in for twenty twenty five?
Speaker 6: Cocktails?
Speaker 2: Oh they've been for years.
Speaker 6: No, Like we don't drink spirits anymore. It's a lot of cocktails.
Speaker 4: Bartenders love that.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: I thought the cocktails are too full of sugar, and now we're having like spritzers.
Speaker 6: Yes, so no, we do like a margarita or like an apparol.
Speaker 2: Spirits. Oh god, you must have a lot of money.
Speaker 3: I can't keep it.
Speaker 2: But if they are drinking.
Speaker 4: They're doing it, but they're not drinking on a Saturday playing hard games, but they're on a Friday.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 4: I'm exhausted and I haven't even done any of these activities because.
Speaker 6: You're old and you can't keep up.
Speaker 4: Ah, Good morning Melbourne. And oh she's a teacher. Her name's Lauren, Miss Lauren. Are we ready? Good morning, miss Laurens.
Speaker 11: A good name, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Hello? See? How are you?
Speaker 3: You're really good?
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Are you on the way to school?
Speaker 9: No, I'm honey from my kids in their bedroom?
Speaker 3: Oh, matless, smart woman, being very lovely. How old's a child?
Speaker 2: I've got a four.
Speaker 9: Year old and I've got an eight months old.
Speaker 5: That's a busy house, Lauren, and I imagine an expensive house. So let's try and win you some pash this morning. Now, the way this game works, we have three questions. An easy question for fifty dollars, a medium question for five hundred, or a difficult question for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Take your pick. What question are you after?
Speaker 3: This morning?
Speaker 9: We're going to go hard, so we'll see how we go, but we'll go for the hard line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, five thousand dollars, go big or go home? They say one question, five thousand dollars, would you say you're a sporty person? Are you into sport?
Speaker 2: Oh? What?
Speaker 10: The worst thing is my teacher?
Speaker 7: But I shouldn't be.
Speaker 11: This is bad.
Speaker 2: You go horrendous pe teacher, teacher pressure not good. I'm going to be the kids are going to be ashamed of me.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be bad.
Speaker 2: You never know.
Speaker 5: Stay positive, all right, you're going to hear a question. You're gonna hear a three to one countdown. You have to answer before that countdown is over. If you don't know, have a guess, because you might just clean up.
Speaker 4: Do you want to a shout out to the school or is it best not to encase you.
Speaker 2: Let's see if she gets the question from.
Speaker 4: Dorain for five thousand dollars, how many teams are there in the NFL?
Speaker 3: Three take a cass.
Speaker 2: No, it's more than double that.
Speaker 6: It's thirty two.
Speaker 10: No idea anyway, super.
Speaker 4: Bowl next weekend as well.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 4: I looked that up.
Speaker 7: I knew he was all ready for that.
Speaker 5: That's smart she was looking at We were talking about the NFL this morning.
Speaker 2: It might be coming to Melbourne. Sorry, sorry, thank you so much you enjoy.
Speaker 4: Your I'm going to hook you up with a twn to dollar skin control pack that's coming your way. Thank you for what you'd be glowing after you've lost the money. We are going for tops.
Speaker 2: At thirty nine, we just went outside because it's it's fresh in the studio's total outside. Yeah, I actually did what a because my lot's very small. Um, not as hot as I expected yet, I was like ready to walk out of here and get that. I was like the hot air. We were sort of underwhelmed, won't we.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a bit warm for me.
Speaker 2: No, it was a bit chilly, not chili, but like not hot anyway. I don't think it's as hot as everyone's saying.
Speaker 3: Thirty nine degrees? Good day.
Speaker 2: What does it feel like out there? I love it feels like feels like twenty three? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Nice, does it? It is? Jason Lauren Clein's here as well. We do want to thanks to shell ready.
Speaker 2: One at four pm.
Speaker 4: It's gonna pay still going.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a hot night.
Speaker 4: It's going to be four pm by the time you finish this.
Speaker 2: Chat, and then it'll stay thirty nine to five.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's the cool change.
Speaker 2: It's hardly going to drop overnight.
Speaker 4: We're out of time. Let's set your traffic. Hey, I want to open the phones. And I know I might regret this, but I'm going to give Ladies of Melbourne the chance to event thirteen twenty four to ten. What happened when the kids were left with dad? Whether it was for an hour, a day or night you came home, Something happened on dad's watch, right, thirteen twenty four.
Speaker 2: Ten minutes more things happen on dad's watch than mum's watch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think the best stuff happens on dad's watch. I had the three boys, We've got an eleven year old, nine year old and a three year old. Lou went off and eight girls gone.
Speaker 3: Well with a great bonding experience.
Speaker 4: That would be jokes aside. I was looking forward to it. Lad's weekend, it's great. Yeah. The four boys ordered pizzas on Friday night.
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 2: What eat pizzas and watch sport or something?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Can they sort of?
Speaker 2: Can they be left to their own devices at eleven?
Speaker 4: They like to be on devices?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but do you have to watch them all the time still?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Three year old? Yeah, three year yeah, I'll get that yeah, and the other ones. You just need to check on them now. And then three year old anyway.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't think three year olds can stay at home on their own yet.
Speaker 4: No, not at home really, no, No, they can't. Lauren, your spirit animal is my son hunts. Yes, and you two are the same person. In fact, you two can't be left together.
Speaker 2: We are trouble.
Speaker 4: How he's a bit of a entrepreneur.
Speaker 2: Has his boy been bling going? It's going to start a business, the boy bling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's going to start jewelry company. He he's been making money selling like icy poles on the street with tip jars and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Hang on, is he buying icy poles from the supermarket and then selling them or is he making them?
Speaker 4: Well, it's no, I no know. He's buying them, but it's more about.
Speaker 2: Having and then up selling them.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And he has a tip jar and people put on he sprays water on his face so he looks like he's hot and he's been out in the sun all day. So then people put money in the tip jar, but he's actually got another tip jar under the counter, so he takes some money out of tip jar, puts in the other one.
Speaker 2: He's a scammer, exactly.
Speaker 4: And his latest thing has been Pokemon cards and he's made quite a bit of cash on Pokemon car So he sold all them and he had one thousand dollars in savings.
Speaker 2: Thousand dollars of pokemont as a kid like a thousand, it's like a million dollars as an adult.
Speaker 4: So I'm trying to be a response, how.
Speaker 2: Many Pokemon cards did you have?
Speaker 4: Many of you.
Speaker 2: Now as a dad trick other people into up trading.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to teach him. You want to save, you want to invest, be smart with.
Speaker 2: Your money, investor.
Speaker 4: So he came to me with an idea on how he can make money on the weekend.
Speaker 2: We can make money off money if you invested.
Speaker 4: Exactly, and he asked permission to spend his entire savings on one.
Speaker 2: Particular item, not Bitcoin.
Speaker 4: That I agreed to get. Okay, when mum was away, him and.
Speaker 2: I the whole thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: The whole thousand dollars we hit extbook market, blade and now in the front room of our house he has a full size arcade claw machine.
Speaker 5: Do you know how badly I want one of those? And that's that's the best money he could have ever spent.
Speaker 4: You walk in a hour?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it even says the claw you walk as we've been trying to get one of those merch and bought one for your nine year old? How much?
Speaker 4: Seven hundred and fifty He dropped two hundred bucks on an air tasker to get it delivered?
Speaker 2: Is it brand new?
Speaker 4: Fifty bucks on stuffed animals to go in the corn machine? And he plans on charging guests when they come over to our house if they want to have a goal.
Speaker 3: Of that.
Speaker 2: Is amazing, simply unbelievable. Is it brand new? I want to buy one second hand? One hundred and fifty bucks is pretty good.
Speaker 4: You should have seen the neighbors. They were like, oh are you opening time zone next door?
Speaker 2: As well getting one of those bowling machines.
Speaker 4: You should have seen mum's face when she came home and found did she have a go? Well? He put her personal He's.
Speaker 2: Going to say wait until he puts your car keys or something in there.
Speaker 4: You want to go out, and he goes if you want your wallet, you're going to try and win it on the claw.
Speaker 5: Well, there's a flawed plan, because how is she going to get money to pay for it.
Speaker 2: Really, how much is it per turn?
Speaker 4: It's a dollar?
Speaker 2: Oh, surely you get three goes for a dollar.
Speaker 4: I think you get six for five. There's a note dispense.
Speaker 3: The good thing is it really goes with the decorps.
Speaker 4: It really does.
Speaker 5: Does the bright purple go back to the photo of him out standing in front of it?
Speaker 2: He looks that happy with himself.
Speaker 4: So we have a full size.
Speaker 5: I'm coming over straight up the show. You know I'm so good at the core machine?
Speaker 4: Wife is a question question.
Speaker 2: Because there are there are conspiracy theorists out there that think you can change the strength of the claw to make it less likely or more likely to pick things up? Is that true or false? It's true, isn't it.
Speaker 4: I can confirm you can change the settings. In fact, the guy we bought it off said it is currently set to one in forty wins.
Speaker 2: So you can you can out smart a bit.
Speaker 4: I think you can fully adjusts the strength of the core, so.
Speaker 2: The strength changes every Oh my gosh, machine operators ask an.
Speaker 4: Yeh, which includes my son?
Speaker 2: You have to take him to They are are in Tokyo.
Speaker 5: There are buildings like five stories high and it's full of claw machines, all different sizes, so we'll have.
Speaker 4: To say we're ripping out the beds from the bedrooms, trying to.
Speaker 2: Keep saving so it can go to Tokyo.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten. What happened on Dad's what.
Speaker 5: I'm on your side with. Well done, Dad, good job Hardy. I'm coming over.
Speaker 4: What are you doing? Twenty one point?
Speaker 5: No, jasus made the air conditioning so cold that we've all got goosebumps and shivering.
Speaker 4: It is an oven outside.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's not yet, don't get me set the other way. And now we're in Antarctic.
Speaker 2: Which is one of those Queenslanders. That's like, right, let's make everything like a fridge.
Speaker 5: Anyway, we'll be paying your bills, perhaps your air conditioning bill a little later in the show.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned for that.
Speaker 4: You can register on the Nova Place app or will give you a chance to ring soon. First though, after the kid casino on the weekend, I when I was in charge of the kids, my wife was away, I let my nine year old spend his entire life savings on a secondhand arcade claw machine full size, full size.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. I'm on your side.
Speaker 4: In fact, what have you been doing during the ad break? Tell everyone what you've been doing during the ad break?
Speaker 2: Trying to find one we can buy for in here on Facebook.
Speaker 4: We can rent you out.
Speaker 3: You are so distracted at the best of times, we can't have a core machine.
Speaker 2: An no one as see your opinion. Yeah, week Claus not distracted.
Speaker 3: I'll look at the defensive mechanism, kicking even distracted.
Speaker 2: I thought about this show.
Speaker 3: Who would have thought that a claw machine had a setting on it where you could make it more?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How make the claw a weekend?
Speaker 3: So hard? He said, he's going to change it depending on the guests that are coming over.
Speaker 2: Machine known as the scanners.
Speaker 3: Lawren's coming over with a pis full of one in fifty chess going.
Speaker 5: To I'm going to just turn up uninvited, unannounced, so he can't change the settings.
Speaker 2: Got him take all his toys.
Speaker 4: So in Mount Waverley, what happened when the kids were left with Dad?
Speaker 10: I've got twin boys, and when they were little, I'd gone down for a nap and I got up and he shaved their heads. We had our family portraits the next day.
Speaker 4: The haircuts just in time.
Speaker 2: Oh what did I look.
Speaker 10: The look that little criminals.
Speaker 2: Did he do it because he knew the family portrait was coming up.
Speaker 10: I've got no idea why I did it.
Speaker 2: He just didn't think.
Speaker 10: I still don't know.
Speaker 5: That's I mean, I feel like that it comes out of we don't have kids. But paulsays, when I'm like, what do you do that for you? Qus, I just didn't think yeah, And I'm like, what do you mean.
Speaker 4: When I take the kids to the barber I have to write down the instructions from my wife so I don't come home. And why is it too short? On top? And I just read it.
Speaker 5: I just didn't think, all right, Cynthia and Caroline Spring, something happened when your kids were left with dad?
Speaker 8: It's correct.
Speaker 9: So I left my kids went out on a girl's dinner.
Speaker 2: I've got twin girls.
Speaker 3: They were probably about maybe seven or eight months old. I said to him to put bonjela.
Speaker 7: He says, up.
Speaker 11: Crying or you know, they need something, and he said no worries. He called me about an hour later.
Speaker 9: He goes on top me sad, I've put tinnya cream in their mouth instead of one.
Speaker 4: Jellabs the gums if they're teeth coming through if you got tiny coming through in the gums.
Speaker 2: Oh were they okay?
Speaker 3: They were perfectly fine.
Speaker 9: But the stress he gave me, I'm like, I have to come.
Speaker 11: I'm coming down.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, we've all wrung poison control? Have you?
Speaker 2: And what do they say?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, that one's okay.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jase, good chat again, long time chat?
Speaker 3: Hey you going?
Speaker 2: Oh that's what you are? Oh?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: Dad? Sharon in South Range Sharon.
Speaker 9: Hi, morning, guys. I went groceries and did a few errands and we had a naughty corner basically, you know, when the kids were naughty they went into I came home to my son sobbing with all of his chest wet from being in the naughty corner for we don't know how long, we think about forty five minutes. But how do you put him in the naughty corner and forgot about him.
Speaker 4: It's pretty pete on himself.
Speaker 9: That he was sobbing so much that all of his chest ship was all wet. He has the snots and everything was going on. So when I when I got home, I had to my husband had to please explain why our son was in the naughty corner.
Speaker 2: Seems fair enough. How long are they supposed to be there and a half. It was a lot.
Speaker 4: Only in the end of the day you you thought about your mistake.
Speaker 2: How long do you sit in the naughty corner? Do you have to face that?
Speaker 5: I'm with you, Face out into the corner, face into the corner, the corner.
Speaker 9: So if he moved, then we start the clock again.
Speaker 3: Oh, she's running a tight ship.
Speaker 5: Should ship souper and remember that super woman. Was she the one that brought in the naughty corner?
Speaker 4: I think so we should try it here with Clint. Just put him in the corner every time he's bad there all day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't forget about you. You'd be having the time you love though. This is a sleep he's offully quite in the naughty corner. He's got a two hour and nap been put on his standards. It is just God, I got about him. Surely if he was crying that much, he would have heard him. I don't think that for God. I think i'd selective hearing. Can we do a silent noughty corner down in that noughty corner?
Speaker 4: Hey, big weak ahead on Friday, We've got tickets for you to see this man.
Speaker 2: I know in Oh, he's been getting around Melbourne. Right.
Speaker 4: Have you seen what's written on the bottom of his own He's got his own big plane right, and written along the bottom of the plane is if you're reading this, I've left. That's good gear.
Speaker 5: He has been really getting out and about in Melbourne. He's been favorite in Mason Batard.
Speaker 3: Was he also pictured with a few Miss Universe Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he had dinner, he had lunch here, apparently apparently did a private gig downstairs. I knew someone that.
Speaker 3: Was there down in the in le bar chair.
Speaker 5: It's called downstairs and there's a bunch of like Miss Universe contestants or something that happened upstairs, and they're like, come on down. I had a friend who is there? Not a Miss Universe contestant, right, they're not my friends. I looked like their mother picking them up. And they said it was amazing. It was very surreal. He s he sat on the sat on the little it's a stage, but it's like it's like a thirty centimeter like a riser, sat on that and just sat in the chair and did his thing.
Speaker 2: Wow, did his Highland blaning thing?
Speaker 4: Did he make the moves on them?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it was all phones locked away, everyone's phones taken off them, confiscate their phones.
Speaker 2: Locking them.
Speaker 3: If you're one of those Miss Universe.
Speaker 2: Contesting anyone Drake? Will you Mason Baitard with Drake?
Speaker 3: That is the place to go?
Speaker 2: Was it Noboo as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, got the card, but he everyone knows that because he uploaded the photos himself.
Speaker 4: Hey, coming up next, guys calling?
Speaker 2: Do you think they were with Drake?
Speaker 3: Do you know what Colleen from Philip Colleen was with Drake?
Speaker 4: Let's just you know, Yeah, let's take a live Hello. Is that Colleen? Yeah?
Speaker 7: There are you're going?
Speaker 4: Wait good Colleen, you're on the air live on nov.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Oh, good morning?
Speaker 8: Here are you going?
Speaker 4: What good? How was the Drake?
Speaker 2: Were you at Drake?
Speaker 4: Colleen? Were were you at Drake?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, I wish I was.
Speaker 5: So you're not one of the Miss Universe contestants that were hanging out with Drake at Maison Batas.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, no, not me.
Speaker 2: You What are you calling for? Colleen?
Speaker 7: I was calling for Roulette. I'm hoping the.
Speaker 4: Sorry Colleen, We're going to be doing it right after post malone. I'm going to clear the phone lines.
Speaker 3: Colleen in the sash.
Speaker 4: Do another number Drake thirteen twenty fourteen to get your bills paid. Next on over just let's just do a peak behind the curtain. Do you know what was happening during post War nine? Clint was dancing.
Speaker 2: I saw the dad with.
Speaker 4: His hands and then he looks at me with two seconds left on the song goes, you really need a bracelet to.
Speaker 2: Match his bracelet.
Speaker 3: I've got a little because apparently all the kids are doing it wearing like a little thin bracelet the.
Speaker 4: Kids, the kids do it at your age, that just looks like a medical bracelet.
Speaker 2: It does look like you're allergic to penicilla. Jason Lawrens de.
Speaker 4: Ars Ago. We know everyone would have run up huge bills over summer. You'd be running up one hell of an electricity bill today with tops of thirty nine, got the aircon pumping. So all you have to do is register those bills by an overplayer app or you can give us a ring and we will try and pay them for you.
Speaker 5: All right, to get someone on the phone for our debt rule A Melissa, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Have you got the bills piling up? Oh?
Speaker 10: I certainly do I have lots of dealers piling up.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see if we can pay some of them for you. How this works is you can register as many bills as you like, one by one, will tap our card and see if they're approved or declined. Here is the teck.
Speaker 5: If one gets approved and you go again and that one gets declined, you lose it all.
Speaker 4: Melissa. I've just had a look at the list of bills that you've given us. We have a car service, we've got a bill for rent, and we have a solicitor bill to pay for her divorce.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, gosh, what's the You don't need to dive into the details, but what's the backstory? Who've been separated for.
Speaker 10: We've been separated for two years and we are going.
Speaker 2: Through a lot of court cases.
Speaker 9: And I'll lot of money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's you just throw money in the bin getting divorced.
Speaker 4: He talks that long.
Speaker 2: Oh my, it can take like how long is a piece of string?
Speaker 9: Really, I've been going for nearly two years now and they give me to another year before it's finally.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 5: It's also so stressful and you feel like you can't get on with your life.
Speaker 2: Let's let's come on. Do you want to put that bill in first? Let's try and let's try it.
Speaker 4: Okay, please, she's a biggie.
Speaker 3: Do you think you were in the wrong?
Speaker 2: Don't answer that, Melia to talk about things in the family court. Melissa kicked that one.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, okay, all right, here we go. This is the what have we got? Twelve hundred dollars divorce legal bill?
Speaker 2: Come on? Come on, yeah, mate, I would have paid that one for you. It is the pits.
Speaker 4: Now, hang on, hang on, hang I knowed you have to run out of here. Do you wanna Do you want to tap for another bill? However, if it gets declined, the divorce bills back on you.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no, I'm happy to take that.
Speaker 2: Well done, Melissa. Going through divorce is the divorce. Who doesn't. Once you apply for a divorce, you want it done that day. Mate. Everyone's a different but I got I had, no I had, We had a house and no kids and it took years.
Speaker 4: Oh did you fight over the cutlery?
Speaker 3: Did you have good cut Were were they fighting?
Speaker 2: I didn't fight over anything. I just took it all. I went home one day it was all gone.
Speaker 3: A few things like I was robbed.
Speaker 2: What was left? The barstools that I didn't.
Speaker 3: Want, the pictures on the wall.
Speaker 2: They were taking.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah gone, everything gone. I walked in and I was like, okay.
Speaker 2: Really gone. I trace probably gone, didn't look for them.
Speaker 3: Wow, were you there?
Speaker 2: What did I call you to it?
Speaker 3: I can't remember. I've tried to erase it from what did you say when she was on the phone.
Speaker 4: I can't eive there's a big echo somewhere empty.
Speaker 5: It was like, come and live in the crisis, Come on over. People do lose their minds when you're going through a separation, though.
Speaker 4: But by the time you've gotten to that point, no, do you make the decision just I can't we just speed that along?
Speaker 5: Yes you think so, but no. People get very strange. It very possessive over strange things.
Speaker 2: And you don't have to person and you think you're a stranger.
Speaker 4: You don't have to well that's the other thing, you think you know someone.
Speaker 2: It brings out the worst in people.
Speaker 4: What would you say is the stupidest thing you fought over?
Speaker 2: Like in the divorce a chemist ware house voucher?
Speaker 3: Why are you not chist? How much for?
Speaker 6: And why just go about the back track.
Speaker 3: What was the chemist about?
Speaker 2: People? I can't even remember. I didn't know where it was. I was like, I don't have it. I don't have the chemist ware house vouch.
Speaker 4: How much was the voucher work?
Speaker 5: I think it was like a thousand dollars. I don't even know why we had a thousand dollar chemist ware house voucher.
Speaker 3: And the and the barbecue.
Speaker 2: Want the Chemist. I didn't want any of it, but.
Speaker 4: You wanted the Chemist.
Speaker 2: I just didn't know where it was.
Speaker 3: You just wanted to draw a line in the sand.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't know where the Chemist ware House about to was.
Speaker 4: You know, just be honest with this. Tell us what you used it.
Speaker 2: How much dove can one go.
Speaker 3: Their seances?
Speaker 4: Is a lot of j glow you've got there in your new house, Lauren?
Speaker 3: Did we use the.
Speaker 2: Chemist ware house the Chemist about to win? There was an argument over and I was like, you can have it, but I don't know where it is.
Speaker 4: Was it part of you that was just going to buy news with My skin was glowing?
Speaker 2: Oh, I've got all the latest hair gel. If you want to come over, I've got it. Backyard dealership, Jelly, Are you going to do a thousand dollars. Chemists were house. I mean, you'd use it for us. I'd love the chemist warehouse about shirt, but I didn't have it. But it was a point of contention. Did you know about that one clinch?
Speaker 1: Thank you for being.
Speaker 3: That is it?
Speaker 4: We are getting out of here.
Speaker 2: Oh, Melbourne, it's going to be a scorcher.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hear. Oh, it's so hot. I love something about it. It is hot, you know, I don't want to hear.
Speaker 4: If you want me, I'll be in the little kitchenette here at Nover because they packed the freezer with of course.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I'm loving this warm weather like it warms you.
Speaker 3: What are you going to do today?
Speaker 4: Because I'll check in on the oldies too in this heat. Yes, I'll give you a ring.
Speaker 3: The Lauren and I. Tomorrow on the show, I'm going to talk about fats because we've been doing some cookie stuff because.
Speaker 5: Saying we're on the health ky and when you're on a health kick, I find that I'm a snackout. So I need to find things to do during the day to not be home or to not think about food.
Speaker 2: And everywhere you go the food good, delicious, food, delicious, cheese boards in the light.
Speaker 4: When your partner take dibstraction, when you go to the supermarket. Now you need to go to the confection re free checkout. It's just magazine.
Speaker 2: I can't go to the supermarket. Yeah, of course, I said, I want it all.
Speaker 4: We're out of here. She's getting angry. We'll see tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Bye, Lauren.
Speaker 12: Wake Up Feeling Good on No.
Speaker 2: One hundred on Socials,