Speaker 1: Hello and welcome to in our old three sixty brought to you by maccus Live from downtown Las Vegas, the Old Vegas, the amazing Fremont Street, which is buzzing with rugby league fans from all across the globe. If you're a rugby league fan, well it doesn't get much better than this. As you can see, they are streaming through and they can't wait. Join to me, Gordy, buzz and ready and won a way to kick off season twenty twenty five. Then right here in the entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas, and we can't wait.
Speaker 2: We're back again in twenty twenty five Allegiance Stadium. Welcome to Rugby League Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: Right here on Fox League.
Speaker 2: All up this Sunday, four matches, Big matches. They're back until beginning thirty a m.
Speaker 4: Sydney time.
Speaker 2: Wigan versus Warrington, the reigning English Super League champions up against Sam Burgess's wonderful Warrington Wolves.
Speaker 5: How good is that?
Speaker 6: Eleven o'clock Sydney time.
Speaker 2: Ten in Brisbane, Round one of the NRL kicks off with the Raiders.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, not those Raiders.
Speaker 2: Ricky's Raiders versus the Warriors Vegos, both led by keywek teammates the strong Arm Joseph Tarfany and this big fella James Fisher Harris. Then the best women players in the world pounce onto the international stage, Australia versus England, the Jill Rus and these Lionesses. What a triumph for women's game has become. L three thirty and three point thirty.
Speaker 4: We strike up.
Speaker 2: The band for the main event. One hundred and forty seven days. That's how long the wait has been. One hundred and forty seven days for every team, every player, every coach to find the answers to stop a modern day sporting joint together. Yes, it's the Penrith Panthers, four times straight NRL Premiceship champions up against these Cronulla Sutherland Sharks. Here's Magnan Cleary from that stepic Ah, the wonderfully gifted Nathan Cleary versus the sheer power and the attitude the prize recruit adding Vaniua Blake.
Speaker 8: What a match up.
Speaker 4: What a day in rugby league.
Speaker 6: History to go all the way from Las Vegas, Nevada, where the rule is you dream big, can live even bigger.
Speaker 4: The only place.
Speaker 6: You'll see all four.
Speaker 8: Matches live right here, right here.
Speaker 2: That's it right here on false League.
Speaker 1: Yes, since the second year now launching the season for the NRAL here in Las Vegas, and it just seems that.
Speaker 9: Gets bigger and better.
Speaker 1: You can hear the fans behind us screaming and cheering. They have turned up and I've got goody buzz and ready. It's great to see you guys back. It's great to have you back in a roll three sixty. But the atmosphere it's incredible, isn't It's unbelievable.
Speaker 5: I was so excited.
Speaker 10: I thought it was the best launch ever last year and it's the same this year. With the four new teams. Are the places buzzing jerseys everywhere?
Speaker 5: Rugby League We're back, buzzy, Oh mate, I love it.
Speaker 8: I've been covering the game for decades.
Speaker 11: To be back here a second year, to hear the crowd here, to think fifty thousand people will be at that stadium on Sunday back home, and to think that fifteen thousand of them will be Americans, which are new customers to have great gain. This is huge, mate, and it's so exciting.
Speaker 3: Sure is buzz Rude he dead said masters tro bringing the Super League teams as well.
Speaker 4: We had all those tourists come over from England last year.
Speaker 3: Those numbers have doubled the women's game as well, expanding it to bring that in. We're going to it's a four much extravaganza on Saturday here. It'll be unbelievable.
Speaker 9: It's a bit of a free hit, isn't it over the other codes?
Speaker 1: We've got State of Origin, We've got Grand Finals, and now we've got this epic show piece in Vegas. How do we compare it to Grand Finals and State of Origins? And do we have a free hit on the other codes? Considering how much attention the interell has got over the past few weeks.
Speaker 11: Well, the traction, the adrenaline, the momentum of this season launch I think puts it on par up there with events like State of Origin.
Speaker 8: I think it's bigger now than Magic Ground.
Speaker 11: When you think of Orange and Origin during the year stops our premiership for about eight weeks, we lose a little bit of momentum. What we got out of this launch last year and what will happen again is we saw the most spectacular start to the season back home in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, and I'm sure we'll do it again.
Speaker 10: I don't often get jealous, Graith, but at the ground last year I got so jealous envious of all the players that were there.
Speaker 5: I think it's a special moment for our game.
Speaker 10: And as I said, like last year Elvis played in this town, so to be a rugby league player from Townsville or wherever you are to come and play in this great city, it's huge.
Speaker 3: It's the halo effect right as well. I mean it's not just about this week. It's about the effect that I was rolling forward and both said the momentum it gives the game. I mean, on my back in Australia, I can imagine people are talking rugby league.
Speaker 4: Not just in Queens and not just the news that.
Speaker 3: I'm sure the AFL looks at this and goes, man, I wish we could do that.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it ends the debate around whether it's been a success or not. Right Peter Velandi's fox Tel obviously with Patrick Elany and what we've been able to do to pay fine to make this event such a success. Yeah, there's no other answer.
Speaker 8: There were knockers at the start saying the cost.
Speaker 11: Will you know when it was money that could have gone to club's, money that could have gone to grassroots. Well, you know what the NRL have done so well they now have a break even event or might even make a small profit. And when I spoke about new customers in America around Australia, as you mentioned, Rudi, there is no AFL on the cricket's done and dusted and we will get really good ratings in the AFL states. I'm talking Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne and as a marketing tool you just cannot beat that.
Speaker 8: For rugby league.
Speaker 3: It's amazing to think they can break even the second year of this. You think about the amount of money this costs. I imagine it costs to break even the second year. It's an amazing effort by Pete and Andrew. Remarkable job by those guys.
Speaker 9: It sure is.
Speaker 1: Last year were in the cold and the wind, and we've got a better spot this year at Fremont Street, the Old Vegas. As I mentioned at the top of the show, what an atmosphere this is. You look behind us, you've got the lights, you got the fans, have good effort, they're going man behind me this This really is electric.
Speaker 9: It takes you back in time a little, but it is. It's the best place made.
Speaker 8: I think I'm the bus made. I think I'm the most popular with the partners.
Speaker 5: I don't love me.
Speaker 9: Eye buzz it's your era because this is the old Vegas coming.
Speaker 5: Back in the day.
Speaker 8: I think they feel sorry for me.
Speaker 4: Bro We all lovely, you know, the bloke and the pubbo. There was a big fan of yours before Buzzer.
Speaker 9: All right, how did we get over here?
Speaker 1: And I want to start with buzz right because we got the plane, which was a charter fight by the end, old thank you to the n roll and couanas. It was incredible. But you wouldn't believe who walked through the door first. He had row one seat one, the great Buzz Rothfield. He was even ahead of Peter Veland. He's on the plane. It was a few rows back. How did you pull this off?
Speaker 8: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 11: I think the NRL were determined to ensure that I give a reasonably positive even cover. We're over here, so if anything goes wrong at the stadium on Sunday, I'll be very reluctant about it.
Speaker 1: You were sitting near the pilot. Now already was sitting near the toilet.
Speaker 3: At the toilet were fifty nine cabat my next door.
Speaker 4: But I was on the aisle, so I it was convenient. Convenient, Yeah, very convenient.
Speaker 5: All right, did you find that jacket and the overhead?
Speaker 9: Let's let's stick with it.
Speaker 7: This is what's going on.
Speaker 4: This was my big occasion jacket on big occasions.
Speaker 9: Magic round in.
Speaker 4: Vegas, Baby brings out your eyes. God, he's got the gangs to look going.
Speaker 1: Peggy miners over here. What have you been getting up to in Vegas? I know we've had some fun. We've only been here for just over twenty four hours. But any of the exciting bus I'll come to you first.
Speaker 5: Mate.
Speaker 11: We're actually working journalists. We worked for the day. Go out here, we mate, you know what. We've got laptops and keyboards and we actually were really fast.
Speaker 9: Story okay, I don't believe.
Speaker 8: A holiday and we prepare for this great show. In between assignments.
Speaker 11: We've managed to find nice restaurants and a couple of nice bars.
Speaker 9: I'll tell you who's found some nice restaurants.
Speaker 1: Reeved up a little bit off over the off season.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 4: To be fair. I had my phone in my wallet, my pocket.
Speaker 3: It's at least nine pounds at least, so it's miss misguided.
Speaker 9: You've brought a few pair of shoes while you here as well.
Speaker 4: Eight pairs of shoes, very cheap, broth. It's a great DJ to DJ Medusa, who j Okay.
Speaker 7: So very popular with the key.
Speaker 11: That's exciting anyway. I was just saying, breath, it's ribbon in TV listening to.
Speaker 1: A let's get to let's get to some breaking news because the fans are screaming at me here. So obviously the Raiders got themselves in a little bit of trouble earlier on in the week. Was it a big deal or was it a storm in a teacup. I'm going to go to the journos who apparently have been working hard over here the last couple of days.
Speaker 11: Well, Jason King, the boss of the integrity unit, arrived today and they will have a look into it. Look, there was no police call, there was no damage to the hotel. It didn't happen in front of any members of the public. I think Camber handled it magnificently in getting the players.
Speaker 8: To appear for a press conference. Explain their actions.
Speaker 11: It wasn't a brilliant start of the week on a scandal meter.
Speaker 8: I'd probably.
Speaker 3: What they blew out of proportion because they had the inflatable baseball bat and security thought that was obviously not an inflatable basement bat, and that sort of escalated the situation. But you know, I think when they get home, they're probably just slatten the wrist. But I think that's about all warrants.
Speaker 8: I can say something if.
Speaker 11: Yeah, this is the baseball bat, the blow up baseball bat?
Speaker 9: Is that actually? Now?
Speaker 11: I don't need to Hudson Young in the foyer at the Hilton Resorts well and he said, mate, they give you such a hard time. I want to give you this to whack them. If there's any d that's going to do that's coming home to Sydney, it'll be at our Tarman and I'll whack you until there's any round.
Speaker 5: Do you think that's going to be Gordy?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Gordy's really scared of you. Buzz, especially what kind of crowd.
Speaker 1: I know you mentioned it earlier, a little bit buzz, but what kind of crowd are we expecting for the big weekend of footall.
Speaker 3: I think at the moment's on target. Fav with forty five thousand, I think they're hoping for over fifty. I think they're a good chance of getting their break. So I mean again, that's remarkable. Over forty five thousand at a Legion stadium for a quarters at a rugby league games. And as we said, you know, so many tickets looks like the break even. So it's a great result for the code.
Speaker 9: So be more than last year.
Speaker 5: Buzz.
Speaker 11: Yeah, there will be probably an extra ten thousand people are seventeen thousand here from Australia, four thousand New Zealand, nine thousand from the UK and as I said, our best result fifteen thousand Americans and they track ticket sales.
Speaker 8: Sales have come from every state in America.
Speaker 9: That's the big thing is the Americans, because that's what we want.
Speaker 1: But but Goudy, you know, even walking the streets around Vegas as we have done the last couple of days, there are a lot of fans, a lot of jerseys, and everyone's really happy and looking forward to the game.
Speaker 10: You've noticed it, right, yeah, absolutely, you know, Well, we're in the hotel.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of Warriors fans.
Speaker 10: I've bumped into so many Kiwis and then the English last year. But it is because you're walking along and you see someone in a jersey and they've got American accent, that stuff like.
Speaker 5: That's the pleasing part for me, just meeting all.
Speaker 1: The American fans, which fans have we got the most of here, can we Warriors, Raiders, lots of Panthers, They're everywhere the camera Dramma, I think he takes the cakes. I'm going to go for the Riders. Let's get down of the fans. Because Lara Pitt is standing by in and a must.
Speaker 9: I am brace.
Speaker 12: Don't be jealous, but this is the place to be. Down on ground level at Fremont Street. We have taken over downtown Las Vegas.
Speaker 8: Fox League all week long.
Speaker 12: Plenty of eyeballs, plenty of interest in the greatest game of all and I have to tell you this is the place to be because more than twenty four million visitors they come through Fremont Street each and every year. This is the very first street that ever was in Las Vegas. And all these hotels, all these casinos around us, they were the very first of their kind in sim city over a century ago. It's had a revamp. It's had a rebuild. It is now known as the Fremont Street Experience. And I can tell you our fans they are soaking up every mile up the wires right behind me. I have to tell you all the fans are supported right across our game, not just the teams that are here this weekend.
Speaker 8: I have to the biggest support I've.
Speaker 12: Noticed is coming from the Wigan Warriors.
Speaker 8: They maybe not here right now, but earlier.
Speaker 12: Today at the season launch, their chants were allowed that they were proud and they are going to provide an enormous atmosphere to kick off game day at Allegiance Stadium. Speaking of fans, I think we've tracked down the number one supporter for Crinola Sharks. He happens to be a legend of our great game and he's a recent Hall of Famer for Crnolla. We have got the great Andrew eddinghousen Et. We are soaking this all up. How do you feel about this, knowing that your beloved Sharks are a part of year two of this enormous expedition.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's amazing. As soon as the Sharky's names came out of the four teams, I went, I've got to be there. You know, it's a piece of history. You can see everybody here, so many people have gathered. It's just great to walk around. You almost go fifty meters and you're talking to another fan of the great game rugby league, so very special.
Speaker 12: You've absolutely been mobbed since you've been here, signing autographs, getting photos. What have you taken from seeing the fans and where they've come from, of the conversations you've had so far.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the great thing is from there all over the world, so Australia, New Zealand, of course England, and you bump into some Americans as well, all ready to cheer for their team, which is fantastic. And you know, I just love the whole atmosphere here. As soon as I got off the plane, it was just a buzz and it's just continued all the way through and this place is amazing.
Speaker 12: Cronulla.
Speaker 9: They have been in America for a few days.
Speaker 12: They went to la but they've entrenched themselves in Las Vegas. You've been in the inner sanctum of the Sharks. What have they been up to? What have you been up to since you touched down?
Speaker 7: Yeah, FITZI the coach is really happy with the boys. He said yesterday they just upped the end of themselves. They were really in high spirits and you know it's great to see. You know, these games, even for those guys, could be a once in a lifetime event, so really important for them to get out here. It's the first game of the season. They're playing the Panthers, which you know, what a team they've been so, you know, but these are the teams you really, you know, as professional footy player, these are the teams you want to play against. You don't want to play the weaker teams. You want to play the best. You know. I think the Sharkis are going to be.
Speaker 12: Up for it now, Rugby League. This is a bold move coming to America. But you were here some years ago in nineteen eighty seven when they came here for the State of Origin exhibition game.
Speaker 8: What was that like?
Speaker 12: How did the Americans at the time, do you remember received our great game?
Speaker 7: Well, nineteen eighty seven, that was a long time ago. But and then I thought, wow, this, you know, they're going to love our game. It's super super action, super tough. You don't wear helmets, and you know, it's just amazing how the Americans really love those combat sports. You know, I think rugby league is a perfect game for them. Over here, you've got little guys like Alfie Langer, and you've got the big guys like the Melman Ingers who played in that match in Gene Miles, with so many great players, so it'll be you know, I'll be very interested to see how the Americans accept the game. And I remember when we were there in eighty back in eighty seven, you know, we'd do a knock on and there was a guy in the microphone and go, hey, that's a knock on, and they'd explain the whole rules and you know, right through the whole match. So we ended up having around probably fifteen thousand people at the ground and they held us up. We're just about to walk out, and the crowd was really thin, and they said, look, all the crowd's just turned up now at eight o'clock. So we waited half an hour and the place was full. So it was really good and they had it was a great experience. I think the Blues won that game, which was a good one as well. But you know, it's going to be a fantastic Saturday. So many great teams and it's really good to have that mix.
Speaker 12: We've got a few days until kickoff at a Legiance Stadium. I know you're going to soak up all the Las Vegas has to offer. Eat, Thanks so much for joining us, and enjoy the spectacle.
Speaker 8: On the weekend.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 8: Great.
Speaker 12: There are plenty of legends in town and we will patch up with more of them in the build up to Saturday.
Speaker 9: Peggy Lahs amazing as always.
Speaker 1: Now we're going to cover the Women's and Super League throughout the week, but let's get to the NRL with the sports Bet team list the pedwith Panthers taking.
Speaker 9: On the Cronulla Sharks. And here they are.
Speaker 1: The Panthers four premierships in a row, will be clear favorites to take on the Sharks.
Speaker 9: How do we see this one?
Speaker 1: Will the Panthers continue on their winning ways? Can they go five premierships in a row? And can they beat the Sharks this weekend?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 11: Look, I've got no doubt they've got the trend to win five premierships. Whether this time of the year they're ready to go again. A little bit worried about the trial they had a trial. I think it was against Manly that they canceled. I thank Cleary and Dill and Edwoods. Their two champions haven't played yet and I think Cronulla probably going into it, probably.
Speaker 9: About the trials buzz. I'm not worried about that at all.
Speaker 1: Now the big one for me is Luyne Fisher Harris leaving. Okay, every time Penrith lose players, it doesn't seem to matter. They've got such a great system. Their culture is amazing. It's the next man up mentality. Good, he'll come to you. Are you worried about those two players not being a part of his squad this year?
Speaker 10: I looked the two massive losses, but they've got Blaze to Lungey and what do you think of him going to play in the sixth roll? So yeah, they lose one, but they get another young, exciting kid and there's Nathan Cleary and we saw when Cleary's at Isaiah Yo.
Speaker 5: Takes the rein. So I still think they've got enough there.
Speaker 1: Just be Blaze to Lungey. He was the Australian school Boys five eight, so right. You know when you look at austrans school boys five eight, they're there apparent they're the next in line.
Speaker 9: I know he's only young. He's got a great build for a five eight.
Speaker 1: He's electric, got good footwork, great speed and power running over tome t to boy bits just here.
Speaker 9: He may not be quite ready, but I.
Speaker 1: Feel like in that system he will be soon. But really, are you hearing other reports coming out of Penrith.
Speaker 7: Well, I think the issue.
Speaker 3: Was how to show the riconstructs of the offseason, so it wasn't with the team all the time on the park. I just don't think he's as a dancers. Maybe they thought he would be. Does he need to be all knowledge the house? And look, they're very compident he will get there eventually, but for the time being, they believe Jack Cole is the right guy to play five eight beside, don't think Cleary, but you know, Blazers on the long term deal there, and he's what I think, he's nineteen, he's got time on his side. Yeah.
Speaker 11: Look, they've got the most stunning production line of talent in Reserve.
Speaker 8: Great they played Reserve.
Speaker 11: All the boys were already in New Zealand and they put thirty eight points on Mantling the trial game.
Speaker 8: It's so as you just say, it's only a trial game.
Speaker 4: But what that.
Speaker 11: Showed you is they have a nursery like no other club.
Speaker 4: Keep losing. The people they lose.
Speaker 8: They have made they have for the last four years.
Speaker 3: They've also for me, this is the biggest year they've losing Leui and Fisher Harris.
Speaker 4: They're huge holes.
Speaker 9: And they haven't So do you have them as favorites this year?
Speaker 5: No, they're not favorites.
Speaker 9: No you say that with confidence, Yeah they're not.
Speaker 5: No way they know.
Speaker 9: Any favorites were nowhere.
Speaker 3: Melbourne Colvin Storms be clear favorites with the Connor because they've actually got stronger from last year.
Speaker 4: Pend have actually got weaker, and.
Speaker 3: I know they've compensated for it before, but those two, the two players they've lost, they haven't really replaced them.
Speaker 4: You can say that's one.
Speaker 11: You could have said that about crit You should have said it about kick Out. You could have said it about any of the champions who have left that club.
Speaker 8: They keep on doing it.
Speaker 3: More this year because it's just I mean, Louie has been such a fixture in that team, it's such an important part of that team. And James Fisher Harris in the similar position in terms of his authority and and I'm trying to say, is his impact on the team. That's you can replace them on the field. It's hard to replace those guys off the field as well.
Speaker 10: That's it's still an international forward pack.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it's not a good forward pack, Cordy, I'm just saying it's not nowhere knew it as good as a ward when James fish House was in it, and Luis was the bigger one for me because yeah, as I said, they brought him Blaze to Langa. They obviously feel he's not ready. Let put Jack Cole and then Jack Cole. Whatld you respect that Jack Cole? He's not Jack Jerome Leuill. So I don't for me, they're not favorites. Come on, don't think they should be. Family is probably in the crowd. He's a great kid. It's going to be a superstar one day, to be a star one day.
Speaker 7: Been spent the week the crowds building.
Speaker 9: All right, let's move over to the Sharks now.
Speaker 1: I mean I think Peter have deserved to be favorites still, if you if you ask me with the cop yeah I do, I do. I think you know. I don't disagree with a lot of what you're saying. And Melbourne didn't even look like we're in that Grand final. They've got some work to do, They've got some players they've picked up. It's going to be it's been going to be fascinating to see how it unfolds. What also is going to be fascinating is how Buzz and Sharks go this year. They get They get so close every year and they just can't get it done. Buzz, tell me can they get done? And why is it any different this year to the past few seasons.
Speaker 11: Well, I think they're a contender against again Brath. I think they're a definite contender. Consistency wise and playing finals football. They're up there with Melbourne, Storm and Penrith. They can't deliver though in the crunch games.
Speaker 8: What will make it?
Speaker 11: I don't know, Gordy, they just don't you say you don't know.
Speaker 5: I think I.
Speaker 11: Think they've liked the next factor and I think that X factor is Adam Vanilla Blake. Okay, we don't have any current origin players at Granala.
Speaker 8: Okay, so that's why I talk about no. I think you think.
Speaker 1: That Adam Vanilla Blake is going to take them from a semi final semi finals to a premiership winning.
Speaker 11: Yeah, because on the bat of what he will do in the middle of the football field propinish games I finished. I was just going to say, on the back of what fanwah Blake will the dominance in the middle. Their halves Trindle and Hines, who are in very good shape. They've got a good back five. You have seen their wing three quarters was one that.
Speaker 3: One Gordy Hey, he's still had Allen Langer playing with him football.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they didn't win until Laso went there.
Speaker 3: I think ultimately this team, the Coroneller's hopes rest on Niko Wines.
Speaker 4: I think it's the same over year. With Niko Nick stands up in the finals, there are chances of winning.
Speaker 5: It final series. Managing managing the noise, I reckon it does affect him. I think you just got to guard and plays.
Speaker 1: So what does Nico do this year to make sure that things change from the past couple of years.
Speaker 5: I think he's got to play his natural game.
Speaker 10: I think he's got to stop worrying about trying to be perfect and just play footy. Every footy player makes a mistake. I think he plays a bit nervous.
Speaker 11: I sometimes think the media, and I'm guilty to a little bit harsh on Niko. He was playing well enough for the first dozen rounds of last year, his calmp to walk into that New South Wales state of origin. Then he got dropped Smiley, he was sent off, et cetera. Then he busted his what was it cindersmosis or ankle and misstate weeks then came back.
Speaker 9: Isn't the media.
Speaker 1: Are you part of the media, buzzer, be part of the media, or yeah, you're talking about the media.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Well, I said, I'm guilty, charge brave, we're all killing bag Niko, And you know what it's not about, but it is.
Speaker 8: It's criticism. It's fair criticism.
Speaker 1: I'm having I'm just playing with the buzz It's the first episode back.
Speaker 11: I'm going to get the baseball bat.
Speaker 3: Bagging Nico to say he will ultimately decide whether when a comp or not. It's actually praising him, saying Nico is such a good player and he has such an impact on that footage scene and Adam Thiel Blake will help him immensely, but ultimately maybe Nico to stand up with it matters.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I thought Drindle was great.
Speaker 10: You know, the back end of the year, I thought it was absolutely fantastic.
Speaker 5: Took a bit of.
Speaker 10: When the they want to play better than what they did last year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they are consistent and they defend well and they get to it.
Speaker 10: But there's something lacking, and I thought they will lie on where They've got Aidan Fanil Blake there.
Speaker 5: But it's whether Nico Hines can take the great game by the scruff of the neck.
Speaker 9: Can you believe there's just four blakes? You just are sitting here talking.
Speaker 8: I can't.
Speaker 5: How good is it?
Speaker 9: It's unbelieving.
Speaker 1: Now let's talk about the Summer of love buzz already.
Speaker 9: Whoever the feuds of last year?
Speaker 1: Have they fizzled or because I'm hearing rumors that you two have been working the room a bit and declare what feuds over?
Speaker 5: Let's what I do.
Speaker 11: And you know I have a history of falling out with various people during the season because so I'd like to tell us us see it. And I normally spend the off season patching up old friendships. And yeah, I had that beautiful Well, let's start with this great rich out the Tigers.
Speaker 8: He gave it to us, gave it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I went out now.
Speaker 8: I went out the concordinate a cup of two with it. Do you know what? I went out there.
Speaker 11: Because I think the West Tigers are going places this year and I want to.
Speaker 8: Have to tell me where do you think that?
Speaker 9: All I want to know is who paid for the cup of coffee?
Speaker 5: Rich?
Speaker 9: Of course, what do.
Speaker 1: You want me to fight with everyone in the garden. I just agree with you for the first of course I do. Now I'm working on this show. I'll tell you that for the first time a long time, I really agree that the Tigers are going to improve a lot. I think they're bore. Well, Benji, ready your feud? What have you patched over in the office.
Speaker 3: We bumped into each other at their hip launch. I've spund a robbing about eighteen months chat about ten minute chairs.
Speaker 7: It was pleasant?
Speaker 4: Pleasant?
Speaker 5: Was it in Vegas?
Speaker 7: He wouldn't shake your hand?
Speaker 4: Is speaking of Vegas?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 3: Isn't break Blake Sully? That's extend the hand of friendship and maybe.
Speaker 11: Come on, you gotta you gotta bury the hatchet, make you gotta.
Speaker 5: What about you?
Speaker 11: I don't have one about you and Madge, but you've given it to when you always have because keV your best mate.
Speaker 8: I just can't head Tigertown.
Speaker 9: It's been fun, but we're going to get to a break after.
Speaker 1: We're going to have two of the heaviest hitters in our game, Peter Balany's the Mosque of the n r L and Patrick Delaney, the CEO of the Foxtel group stick Around Lay