Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Swan Show. I just cleaned my glasses and I feel like a new woman.
Speaker 2: They are fantastic specsavers.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you? I must have just been going like this with my fingers all day. I could barely see anything. And now it's like a revelation.
Speaker 2: Jack beautiful, How good do I look?
Speaker 1: Do you look amazing? As always?
Speaker 2: We did just devour some beautiful chargirl Charlie's.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's where the grease. That was delicious de de delicious.
Speaker 2: Hey Swanny, it is the third last day to get in the running for that b y D Sea Lions.
Speaker 1: What a magical week someone is going to have. They're just going to be I imagine like someone's just going to be like washing their dishes, the drudgery of it, all the sink, looking out over their driveway. And then too, you and I in a brand new shiny byd that we will absolutely not crash on the way, absolutely not give it away. And then we get to give someone the keys. Yep, I mean, do they even have keys anymore, these futuristic ev plug in hybrids.
Speaker 2: I think you don't even I think it just knows you're coming. I think it's all rup anyway, register by the Nova Player app. Will we be putting someone in the running for that about three point thirty. We're also going to be talking about adults that don't drive.
Speaker 1: Sp yes cars, are you one justify your existences?
Speaker 2: Crissy is coming up, will be chucking something special inside that bum bag. But next to do list Tuesday, for the last time for a little whilst one is start writing the Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 1: Let's open up our diaries, shall we jack to do list Tuesday? I've got a few interesting ones here and I'm going to do one on the fly. Okay, First of all, on my to do list today is explain my absence at the Project wrap party that occurred on Friday night. I was invited, which was a great honor.
Speaker 2: You told me you hate Sarah Harris off air.
Speaker 1: I most certainly did not say that. I'm so excited to be invited. Because I got the invitation, I thought, yeah, I've really done a lot of miles on that show.
Speaker 2: Well, there was a little while there. I remember when we were working together a few years ago, and were you filling in for car feeling for Carrie.
Speaker 1: I don't know where Carrie had gone, Did you have a little hiatus potentially? And yeah, I was reading the news. I mean, I really need to go back and check that that actually happened. But yeah, I loved the show and I loved doing it, and of course I was very excited to be invited and my RSVP to the affirmative. And then Friday came around and I just looked at myself in the room and I thought, when are you going to.
Speaker 2: Learn that you need to say I can't.
Speaker 1: Because I just can't ever, I can't ever leave the house ever. So how I was like, there is zero chance of me being able to get a frock on and a shoe and a head and turn up to a There's just no way. How would I park for start?
Speaker 2: It's the Coma, you know. Then you used to do the circle there, but.
Speaker 1: It was at the forum. It was at a venue, was it?
Speaker 2: Oh you had? I can't believe you had buckleys of getting it? No way.
Speaker 1: I should just call you straight away every time I'm invited to anything, and just you can say, get real, get me hermit lady. Next, I've got a mysterious entry that says, don't let it break you, honey. I certain I don't know whether it's just a little pep talk I'm giving myself or whether it means something.
Speaker 2: Were you treating your to do list like a gratitude journal?
Speaker 1: No, it feels like it's something getting released. Ah, don't let it break you. Honey. Is a memoir about saving yourself by Jenny Evans. It's someone that I do not know, but obviously at some point I was very interested in that. And it's coming out today, Okay, so that's that's what that means. It means I've got to buy it on my kindle.
Speaker 2: I mean, you'll never read it. Added to the pile of optimism, but sure, it's nice to support the author.
Speaker 1: And then the last thing on my to do list is find a place to buy Sunny Angels in person, not buy mail in time for the party that Pig's got to go to on Saturday. She's still upset too late that now all her friends are too, so they're they're gifts all right.
Speaker 2: That was actually a more exciting to do list from you than usual.
Speaker 1: Not too bad, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: My first item on my to do list is put Gym membership on hold. I got to Europe Friday night and I'm like, you know what, I'll try and save that gym membership for a few weeks.
Speaker 1: That's a really great idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And apparently when PT told me they'd let you do it, I've thought they'd be like, too bad, so sad.
Speaker 1: How much is it going to save you?
Speaker 2: Probably twenty two bucks a week?
Speaker 1: What's is it really worth doing?
Speaker 2: Mate? Any dollar counts at this point. Any dollar that's a coffee overseas, that's a coffee in London.
Speaker 1: That's you're saving sixty six which you're going to spend on cropping a T shirt.
Speaker 2: Correct, but at least if you've got a crop in a T shirt. Ordinary travel pack do you know the ordinary? My favorite skin? They do travel packs now, all like packs with little bottles in it. So I want to get by one of those.
Speaker 1: What a great idea. The other option is you can get I've got some that I can give you from cam up. They're little silicon bottles and you can just fill up with the stuff you've got at home.
Speaker 2: I know that wigs me out doing that, like having it go from one container to the other and then it being exposed and like.
Speaker 1: Okay, something for your therapy and then my final one is book brassery Lip.
Speaker 2: My favorite restaurant in Paris brassy lip, brassery lip.
Speaker 1: You've told me about that is lipp. Yes, God, you're going to have the best holiday.
Speaker 2: Did you ever go to Paris? Anyone listening? Go there.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be labeling stationery and sorting out tubs.
Speaker 2: I will FaceTime you off my face.
Speaker 1: Do not the Crissy Swan show. Now, I'm going to read this headline to you. Mother fears she has failed as a parent, I mean hard relate because her grown kids will not learn to drive and they still rely on her for regular rides.
Speaker 2: Oh that would do my heading as a parent.
Speaker 1: I need to be careful here because my kids are not yet at the age where they can drive. I mean, unbelievably, my daughter, who I relate to as if she is my peer, yeah, is still in grade six. I've got a long way to go. And the fact is this might be my reality. Could it could very easily be my reality because I am their personal assistant. I have set that up, particularly my daughter, and chances are if they decide that it's easier to get a lift with me, than they will not learn to drive.
Speaker 2: Well, given that you are sort of the shortcut queen in life. Let's be honest.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: PEG probably will take that on board as well, and one of the first shortcut shortcuts she'll see after what her brother's learned to drive as well. Maybe yeah, she'd be like, I ain't doing that. I'm making mum do it for the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: And she knows that she just has to ask and I am putty in her hands. However, at this stage, when I have no experience as a mother with that in my own home, I do not understand this. I don't understand kids that do not want to drive the minute they can, right I was. I was eighteen and two days old when I got my license. Yeah, okay, like I just couldn't wait.
Speaker 2: I remember not being able to wait to turn sixteen when I could get my learners in Victoria.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: That was like Christmas to me. And I've got to shout out to my dad. He was great at teaching me to drive, and he liked me, loved driving. So I was in that land Cruiser before I pretty barely could look over the window.
Speaker 1: Were you driving as a very small child and nearly killing children?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you remember that?
Speaker 2: Up in deliloquent.
Speaker 1: So I don't understand this, and often when you don't underst stand it, you know, it's easy to hate on it. Look and the big driver for me to get my license was the Macha's driver. Isn't that way everybody learns to drive?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? The idea of ordering a large cheeseburger and meal on my own without having to yell from the back seat was like Christmas. And also just the hyper independence that come from exactly.
Speaker 1: The world becomes your oyster. I've got friends whose kids are older than mine who are in this situation. One comes to mind, her daughter is extraordinarily accomplished, intelligent, has a car purchased for her. It has sat in the drive Who yeah, it has sat in the driveway getting reregistered and reinsured for five years. I mean she catches the train.
Speaker 2: That's nuts. That's the biggest incentive you could have to learn to drive, is a car.
Speaker 1: I I just don't understand it, And what I would love to do is understand it. Are you an adult and have you decided that you are not going to drive? You don't have a license.
Speaker 2: We want to know why. Explain to us why? Because Swannee and I don't understand, or maybe you're a parent with a kid that just refuses and makes you do as the.
Speaker 1: Christy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show, we're talking about grown up kids. I use that term loosely. Eighteen is still very young, but there are a lot of mums still driving their kids around when their kids could get a license, and you and I could not wait to get our license, mainly to get to the Maca's drive through.
Speaker 2: Mainly I holy gro I also remember, like when I was fifteen, just looking through car sales, seeing what one day I could have, what I could one.
Speaker 1: Day get back in the day when you used to get a newspaper and circle them, Oh my god lnct four five. So we don't because we don't understand it. That's like a guarantee for hatred. Yes, because we don't get it. We can't understand why you would not get your license as soon as you can. We judge it.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. Are you an adult that doesn't have your license? We need you to do some splaining, yeah.
Speaker 1: Or are you somebody that is still mum's taxi and you really thought that those days were over? Hello Michelle, Hello, how are you going coold? Are you mum's TAXI still?
Speaker 3: Yes? I am from thirty year old sons thirty thirty? Okay, so him, Andy's partner.
Speaker 1: Both of them don't drive. When did you start? What I'm imagining is the tirade of nagging.
Speaker 3: I have been nagging since he was seventeen.
Speaker 1: And what does he say?
Speaker 3: He just doesn't want to He's got me.
Speaker 2: Is he scared? Is there any fear about learning to drive? Or do you think it's just like pure laziness because he knows you will.
Speaker 3: I think it's just laziness. His partner always says she's going to get her license that she doesn't either. And they have a seven year old daughter, and I'm actually at the school to pick her up.
Speaker 2: Michelle, your son's got to get a grip mate. You can't be doing school pickup as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I take you to school.
Speaker 4: I picked her up and around for all of them.
Speaker 1: Do they use public transport? I just can't understand how the inconvenience of it.
Speaker 3: No, they did not. They ring me.
Speaker 1: And so when they need to go shopping or do something, do they just call you and say we'll be waiting out the front.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when I'm going shopping, I have to let them know and they will come with me.
Speaker 2: You are a straight up personal assistant. You are being taken for a ride, literally, Michelle. We're going to send you a family past to Smurfs. It's in cinema as this July school holidays. You can take your seven year old granddaughter to it. Driver.
Speaker 1: I mean, it is very hard to say no to your children, but I would like to think that I could have said no in the in thirteen years that she's been.
Speaker 2: I hope for you that you can.
Speaker 1: Hello, nash Hi, how are.
Speaker 4: You going good?
Speaker 1: What's his story?
Speaker 4: Well, my eighteen year old daughter has had her learners since she was sixteen and she's probably got two hours up in the total time she refuses to drive, which is absolutely fine by us because she is the worst driver ever this.
Speaker 1: Idea, but she can't get better unless she.
Speaker 4: Doesn't terrifying and it's going to cost me like accidents and layouts and repairs and possible hospital Like it's just that bad.
Speaker 1: Do you know what, Nashty, I would prescribe for you if one of my kids is definitely going to turn out like this. My dad, who is He's lots of things, like a major in the army and all that sort of stuff. But he's originally a mechanic, so he's a car guy. And what he did for all of us girls is he made us drive when we had no idea how to start the car. He made us drive Adelaide to Melbourne or Melbourne Old. By the time we so by we got in the car, we were hacking it. By the time we pulled into you know, the Rundle mall, we were like get out. We knew exactly what was going on. So I reckon put aside some time a week and just do. It's like an intense course, it is, but only at the beginning.
Speaker 4: I've actually I've got five other children older than her that had been a breeze. But she it's like she's been sitting in the passenger seat with her eyes closed. She doesn't even know the road rule.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now she's going to kill someone. Let's not let her on the roads now. A family pastor Smurf and Cinema was this July school holiday.
Speaker 1: Tell you a long distance driv fixcept Christy, Hello, you are a late on set driver. I was.
Speaker 5: I got my pea plates at forty two years old.
Speaker 1: Well done, Christy. That must have been such a challenge.
Speaker 5: Do you know what it was? And I was so sick of catching buses and trying to get shopping on buses and taxis and god knows what. And I was just over it. I was like, I'm going to face my fear and I'm going to do this. And now I drive everywhere and I can't believe that I waited so long.
Speaker 1: I know, isn't that the way? And the first time that you took that trolley to your boot and loaded it in, did you just go? I am a queen.
Speaker 5: I did, And I messaged my driving instructor the day after I did my peas and said, guess what I just did? Went to Woolworths by myself.
Speaker 1: Isn't it amazing?
Speaker 5: Amazing?
Speaker 1: Isn't it amazing? What excites us when our life is almost over? Christie Chrissy s one show How Good Are Sour Gummies?
Speaker 2: The best? Chrissy's clich.
Speaker 1: Chloe's My favorite Cudashian end of story.
Speaker 2: Boys has been always will for you hey?
Speaker 1: And you know how? On Instagram, surgeons and beauty therapist et cetera stitch themselves. I believe that is in the parlance of our times. What on I stitched themselves over images of celebrities and then they I guess, guess what procedures they've had. Yeah, it's always a very good watch.
Speaker 2: It is. It's captivating, and they all know that it gets views and that's why they do it now. So half the time I'm like, are you just making it? Because I agree, you know that this is going to do well on TikTok or Instagram, And also.
Speaker 1: Because we are not surgeons, we're not going to go oh that's silly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, this guy, what's his name, Jonathan Betteredge, Yes, Jonathan Betteridge, did one of these on my favorite Chloic caddishin and speculated about all the procedures she had. Well, she took to the comments.
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 1: I love her.
Speaker 2: She's copied her sister Kylie, because remember Kylie did this a few weeks ago, revealing her buzzies. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, they're not afraid of any they're not ashamed of anything, and all should they be agree? She says, I take this as a great compliment. Jonathan Betteridge. First off, First off, I think these photos are about fifteen years apart, so before and after I think she's absolutely right there. But she goes. But here's a little of things that I've had done. I've been very open in the past about what I've done. So here we go and the list begins. Knows job at doctor Canodia nine O two one zero laser hair for the hairline and everywhere else. I didn't know you could do that. So she's altered her hairline, brought it back.
Speaker 2: I yeah, I think because there are meaning and they had Kim had a lot of like they have that baby hair at the front.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, well there you go. I didn't know that that even existed. Botox and sculptor where my face tumor was removed. Oh my god. It sounds very serious. In her cheek. Soft wave laser for skin tightening, right, A bit of that is that all it takes. It's a bit of laser tonight fillers in the past, but not any over the last few years.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: It never goes away, so I'm sure it's still there, but it's come down.
Speaker 2: That's why she's had filler in the last few years.
Speaker 1: She's lost eighty pounds of I don't think she's lying.
Speaker 2: I think there's some things that she's missed out here, and I think there's some exaggerations she's had. Feel her in the last few years. Her face has changed so much, and I love them, you know.
Speaker 1: I like to believe that she's honest anyway. Collagen baby, threads, what are they underneath my chin and neck?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I've had friends get that done. So they put a thread under your skin and pull it to pull your skin tied?
Speaker 1: Do with collagen baby?
Speaker 2: Well, it must be a version of threads, but that's what threads are. When they put a thread under your skin and yank it.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a from a horror move, I know.
Speaker 2: And sometimes it leaves a little bump where they do the knot. I've seen it, and what happens to the not just you live with it.
Speaker 1: Who's had that? Do mine over?
Speaker 2: Yep, I'll tell you of it?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. And then she also has salmon sperm facials, No thanks, regular facials. I love peptides, vitamins and daily skin care. Lindsay Lohan says she looks different because she took a tablet.
Speaker 2: That's right. She puts it down to her vitamins and skincare.
Speaker 1: And she says very true in twenty twenty five. There are many other things that we can do before surgery. But when it's time, and if I choose to, I know it's some great doctors. I bet you do. They're on your mom's tele itdex. Let's move on to Rosie O'donnald please. She has eviscerated the Jeff bezos amazing Venetian wedding and has called his new wife a fake fembot. My goodness, this is a very nasty, very nasty piece of literature from her. She has taken it to Instagram and has made sure that we can pay for more if we want it. Via substack, she says the Bezos wedding is whereas the gross excess of it all turns my stomach. This is the mean one. Did she post that photo of the wife Ben?
Speaker 2: And now I don't believe so.
Speaker 1: Anyway, she looks very very different. Whatever don't we All she goes is, oh, here we go, We've got it. At the Bezos wedding, it turned my stomach seeing all these billionaires gathering in the gross excess of it all, the show of it. I'll allow that that's fair.
Speaker 2: That's also a wedding, Like, get over it.
Speaker 1: Is Oprah really friends with Jeff Bezos? Really, how is that even possible? He treats his employees with disdain by any metric, he is not a nice man. And his fake fembot wife this is mean. Who looks like that? Why would he choose her? After the salt of the Earth, mackenzie, He sold his soul? Is what it looks like from here? The devil is smiling.
Speaker 2: Why is she so angry?
Speaker 1: I think somebody didn't get invited.
Speaker 2: Oh you think it's because of that?
Speaker 1: Maybe, he just says, read the rest on substack tempted.
Speaker 2: Tom's just confirmed she did post that then and now photo you just showed me that was on her Instagram story. Again, why are you coming for someone's looks? People that like this are part of the problem. Let them go and do their extravagant thing. They're billionaires.
Speaker 1: I who care.
Speaker 2: I saw you on and just like that.
Speaker 1: You should retire, Like, yeah, look, it is a gross eccess. That is Oh my god, there's a picture of.
Speaker 2: You there, but they're billionaires. Oh my god that you were there? Well, I was at the Aman Hotel a couple of years ago for a wedding. That's so weird. I mean, given the guests this morning, I could have been there exactly the amount of people that they invited.
Speaker 1: I don't know, that seems very mean. I just the one thing that I do that I do agree with from Rosie's thing is like, does he really know Oprah? Really? I don't think he knew half of these people, and I reckon a lot of them opened up the invitation that presumably arrived by OWL at some at some juncture and thought, oh, I haven't met him, but all right, I'll go. In fact, why don't we go through the guest list. I want your top three people that you read that went to the wedding that you went you've never met done, you have never met him? Done? Oh hey, here we are rocking you into your three to four hour.
Speaker 2: Good afternoon, Swan.
Speaker 1: I'm very I'm really enjoying putting my list together of people that went to Jeff Bezos's wedding. Is the name Jeff Bezos Bezos, but Bezos bezos, no Bezos is what we call boobies at home, Bezos bezs.
Speaker 2: That's so bizarre.
Speaker 1: I know, I don't know why. And then we've even got a song. Don't show your bezos? Who does anyone?
Speaker 2: I don't know why. I hope speak sings out on the tram Jeff Bezos.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm really enjoying putting my list together of people that went that have never met Jeff Bezos. Ever.
Speaker 2: We're going to tell reveal our lists at three fifty. The first person I just went to put on mine was Gail King gal Ky Oprah. It's not remember a secret love. She's a journalist, much like Sanchez was.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well maybe she does know. So I've scrapped off elling Ellie Gording what hard represent I can't believe she was. I mean, I'm sure she was overheard of the reception going. Am I supposed to be here? How do I get here?
Speaker 2: Am I going to sing? Directing? You can ask me what you've seen? Is it going to burn? Hey? Coming up before four, we're going to put someone else in the running for Chrissy's b y D pickup. We are driving that B Way D Sea Line six to someone's house this Friday, but next Chrissy's quizy thirteen twenty four ten. If you would like to win a bum bag and I'll chuck a Baker's Delight voucher in there.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. Let's give away this bumbag trollette Chrissy's Quizzy. Hello, Michael, John, Mike, she.
Speaker 2: Tried mister Christy's tomorrow, mate, don't get ahead of yourself.
Speaker 1: True, it's true. How a Mike?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 4: Thanks?
Speaker 2: Are you? Yeah? Good?
Speaker 1: What do you do for a crust?
Speaker 6: I'm a risk manager?
Speaker 1: Oh god, you and I are polar opposites because you you know you you run away from risk, me I run toward it.
Speaker 2: Michael being a risk manager, and you're I can see here you're from New South Wales. What do you make of this big cyclone bomb today? Is it all a bit of a beat up? Well? Where I am?
Speaker 6: Heavan rain much?
Speaker 2: It's not much of a bomb.
Speaker 1: I agree, It's like why two kay all over again? Hallo McKenzie?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 1: Did you know that you share the name of Jeff Bezos's first wife that Rosie O'Donnell says is a lovely person and the new wife is terrible? Did you know that? No?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go learn something every day. Question your name's are your buzzes Mike and Mackenzie. McKenzie is a cool name. By the way, I've always liked it is. Mike is cool too, although I do always go whenever I hear the word my, I go to that revolting guy from Married at First Sight with the tattooed head that was with Heidi. One of the worst guys that they've ever drawn breath.
Speaker 2: He was an absolute flog. It was his head tattooed. Oh the hair was there was even worse. That was like dots, like I'd rather a jail bird with a head of tats than do you know what I mean? Vaulting Question number one, there's a Baker's Delight vucher inside the bum bak names.
Speaker 1: Your buzz is just getting quick? Question number one, which popstar was left hanging in the air in a prop car at a recent car Yes, Mackenzie, Yes, Beyonce. Question number two, mycology m I C O L O G Y is the study of is a yes, Mike.
Speaker 6: Mushroom Yes?
Speaker 1: And haven't we all become little micologists since a certain court case?
Speaker 2: I wonder how Airs is going today.
Speaker 1: They've blacked out her house because I think that they're they're expect sing a homecoming very very soon.
Speaker 2: I think they are Q Kanye worst Christion three like you, He's got one of his greatest songs, time.
Speaker 1: Coming, Got It, Got It. Ten years ago today, Demi Lovato released this song What's a Call? Last time she did something good? Rememorye Yes, Mackenzie, Cruel Summer Cruel. No, that's a song by my Queen and Save Your Taylor. We were after cool for the summer. I've literally never heard that song in my life.
Speaker 2: It's actually not a bad song. Never heard it really.
Speaker 1: Now I've heard it twice?
Speaker 2: Are you.
Speaker 1: Now I've heard it? Thrice?
Speaker 2: Oh? I go again because that's annoying. Question number four one point to Mike and Mom.
Speaker 1: We're ready to say now I've heard it?
Speaker 2: Catris, Okay, ready.
Speaker 1: Now I've heard it. Question of four, which Australian state is being lashed by a bomb? CycL Mackenzie correct, Mike and Mackenzie. Sounds like a sitcom where people laugh every time you walk through the garage door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, i'd hate that two points two points to Mackenzie, one point to Mike. Question number five.
Speaker 1: I hate that?
Speaker 2: Would you hate that?
Speaker 1: I'd love it?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, how irritated.
Speaker 1: Now. Generally, when I come home, which is sort of like walking on set, I open the back door. Literally nobody reacts. I would love a little random applause and ha.
Speaker 2: Do it more when you arrive at one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like the Fonds. Question number five, Rolex is a brand of Yes, Mike, it's what yes? What's the score?
Speaker 2: It is two points to Mike, two points to Mackenzie. Question number six is for the win.
Speaker 1: Which European country commissioned the Statue of Liberty as a gift? Yes, Mike, it is France. You've got it, Mike. No no risk there, And when you've got that bum bag on, there is no risk of you getting romantically involved with anyone either. So that's good.
Speaker 6: That's good.
Speaker 1: I've got four oh godserations. You must be so tired I am, And you're working hard. You don't get to enjoy a penny of it yourself, do you, Mike.
Speaker 6: Not a thing.
Speaker 2: Don't get to enjoy your job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it. The Chrissy Swan Show. I have no idea what we're talking about next. What are we doing?
Speaker 2: You been funny now, Lauren Sanchez and John Great.
Speaker 1: I've just been so enjoying it. I forgot that we were actually doing it, like I'm going to go first. So the big wedding happened, yes, and I it hasn't been reported, but I think that he paid for everybody to come. There is no way that two hundred guests paid their own way. There's no way they arrived by private jet. Now, I'm sorry, nah.
Speaker 2: I think they did. I still believe they did, because.
Speaker 1: I know you think that an invitation came saying a private jet will take you from Los Angeles Airport to Venice. Please cut along the bottom of this form and include your payment for seven thousand US dollars.
Speaker 2: But I just think I know that Kim I saw on the on a X account. Kim flew her own private plane to venicson back. I think everyone got there.
Speaker 1: Maybe they did. They rest of them arrived on private jets.
Speaker 2: Maybe some of them that don't have the Kardashian kind of money then did take a free ride.
Speaker 1: And they are friends, so Chris Jenna has known Sanchez the new wife for.
Speaker 2: Years, right, Okay, so maybe they were an exception. But I do know that it was all secret, squirrel, and that they were all just told they were given a mood board and then told to be somewhere at a certain time because they didn't want a security leak. They want to getting out exactly what.
Speaker 1: I just do not believe that they that the couple knew all these people. Personally, I just can't believe it.
Speaker 2: I think you're right, there's no way they knew all of it.
Speaker 1: Because also, where was Uncle Reg and Arnie Barbe?
Speaker 2: No, they're not good for the pat Picks. Vogue doesn't want to see Barb.
Speaker 1: They must have been there. It's a wedding. I think where's Sanchez's Auntie Rossa?
Speaker 2: They'll take him out for dinner Nobo Malibu when they're home.
Speaker 1: But they weren't invited. It was in a real wedding.
Speaker 2: Really, they're trying stinks.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not Rosie O'Donnell, who has absolutely eviscerated the entire event she has.
Speaker 2: She is called I don't like that, though.
Speaker 1: Either do I. She is called Jeff Bezos the devil, and she has questioned quite rightly whether or not Oprah even knows him. I do wonder those with someone as powerful as Jeff Bezos, if you're invited, even if you have never met him, if you are, if you work in the arts in some form or other, I wonder if you felt obligated to go for your future employment. I think so like Oprah, she had to go, whether or not she's met him, whatever, she has to go because she might want to have a special on Amazon Prime.
Speaker 2: I was thinking, you're you're spot on Swaney and like Kim with schemes, maybe one day she'll collab with schemes or Chloe will deliver her new popcorn via Amazon exactly.
Speaker 1: But he's everywhere.
Speaker 2: We've gone through the list and put together three people that we think they didn't know.
Speaker 1: Kate Beconsalle was she there? Yep? Kate Beconstile was an actress four hundred years ago and she was in two movies. No, he does not. They have never met never and also why was she invite it? Your turn? We're going to go one for one.
Speaker 2: My next one is Sidney Sweeney. He's never met her, no way. She just looks good in photos. She'd be an awesome wedding guest. I reckon. And they needed a young sort of actress type there because they didn't have that.
Speaker 1: Lando. It's funny I didn't know Orlando Bloom was so sort of creepy until he was photographed with Sydney Sweeney and he looks, he looks not right.
Speaker 2: You got the ick?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got the ick. I got the ick. I never thought much of him, to be honest, like, I didn't think and good or bad things about him. But just seeing him there, so fresh from what must be a heartbreaking, devastating breakdown in a relationship with the mother of his child, to be walking around Venice the day of the news breaking. Yeah, well your child over the other side of the world and your ex still trying to cobble together a live perform months to be smoothing around Venice sniffing after Sidney sweeneye sniffing. But you know what I mean, it just looked so crash.
Speaker 2: All I noticed was that he doesn't skip legg day. He's got a good leg Sidney.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is very important as well. Legs are important important, all right, I hear your Sidney Sweeney, and I raise you one. Scooter Braun. He's never met Scooter Braun. In fact, Jeff Bezos has invited Scooter Braun just to go to everybody that loves Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, you're feeling attacked as a swift crat. There my next one. They're a duo, Kendlyn Kylie. I know they know Chris and I know they know Kim and Chloe. They don't know Kendal and Kylie. They're all hot young daughters of their friends that they wanted there.
Speaker 1: No, they know. I disagree they Sanchez and Chris are friends.
Speaker 2: Correct, Chris. Kylie's not hanging out at Chris's.
Speaker 1: But like I'm friends with beck she knows my kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, you're not inviting them to your wedding. You're next, Too's your final one.
Speaker 1: That's true, that's true. Okay, I'm gonna go. I did have Orlando Bloom, but we covered him. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: Do we finished with our favorite together? We have our favorite of Why the hell was she there?
Speaker 1: Ellie Goulding, Ellie Goulding. She's like, I've just gone to the po box and I think I've got the wrong invitation. I don't know who it's meant for. It's not meant for me, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Bloody going going because anything I'm going I sell.
Speaker 1: I've got a golden ticket. Mom going.
Speaker 2: Calvin might ask me to do a song. Again. I'll be relevant one more time next for putting someone else in the writing for Chrissy's b Way D pickup.
Speaker 1: He's no usher the Chrissy Swan show. That is like the ultimate insult. I just can't believe it happened. It's like I lost my mind for so long and now I'm back to her how I should be, and I just can't believe you happened.
Speaker 2: I see it in a more positive light, like I just can't believe you happened. You were so great.
Speaker 1: No, this is about her stupid.
Speaker 7: X beyond Expectations with BYD Sea Lime six plug in Hybrid Sdures Crissy BYD pick Up.
Speaker 1: I mean that is another phone up. We should do that tomorrow.
Speaker 2: It's just beautiful.
Speaker 1: No, I can't believe you happened. Is like I can't believe that I didn't see what was happening. But now I'm back to my full strength and I just can't believe you yuck.
Speaker 2: Ari's just so positive and happy, and I just see her as a fairy floating around being like I just can't believe you happen.
Speaker 1: No, she's slighting that idiot.
Speaker 2: Step what do you reckon?
Speaker 1: Steph what do you reckon?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love the song. But do you think that I just can't believe you happened? Is like an insult or a compliment gratitude?
Speaker 6: I think it's I took it as an insult.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: I'm just obviously a little bit too positive Patricia today.
Speaker 1: Which is really unlike, really rare. All right, we are We're going to be positive Patricia with you, Steph. Because you have registered by the overplayer right, because you want this car?
Speaker 6: I need it desperately.
Speaker 1: We asked you then online give us twenty five words or less about why you need a new car. We're going to ask you again, why do you need it?
Speaker 2: Steph?
Speaker 1: Tell us it.
Speaker 6: Hasn't been serviced in over five years. The aircorn is broken, it is boiling in the summer, free studio win. Oh no, it is a absolute bomb. But the BYD looked lug you.
Speaker 1: It is so fonse. How old is your car?
Speaker 6: Oh? Fifteen sixteen years old?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: What well? Steph? The good news is you are in the running. We could be rocking up to your That means you're excited. We could be rocking up to your house this Friday with a bay DC line six plug in hybrid suv. They're so sleek, So luxury is so sexy. Good luck for Wednesa Friday, The.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show first Chrissy's Clicks eight. Can you imagine how the flying Monkeys were so quick to get out and about Wizard of o Ods style and find out who the woman was that was videoed having a little snoggarony, a dance floor snoggaroony with Harry Styles.
Speaker 2: Well, there was some speculation online that it was Dean because she did look like Olivia Dean, but like we would have known for sure at the time of the snog, Yeah, would we. I think I'd have to.
Speaker 1: Look up Olivia Dean to see if someone had told me that was her, I would have believed it.
Speaker 2: I reckon sleuths would have confirmed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the mystery woman has been identified as Ella Kenny, also known as the Luckiest Woman in the World. Imagine going to just a function at Glastonbury function behind the seats. Obviously it's a it's a VIP thing because she's a producer, turns out from London, right and you get to kiss Harry's stars.
Speaker 2: It would be such a great story for the rest of.
Speaker 1: Your life, for the rest of your life. Like you could walk out of there and get hit by a bus and just be it. You die happy. Okay, you like I have achieved I've achieved something in my life.
Speaker 2: I know someone that's spent his most recent tour with him, traveling with him. He pulled her out of the crowd and then she went on tour with him for that time. Yeah, and he's apparently lovely. But then I've spoken since, which I kind of love that he's still a bit rockstar and like treated her amazingly. But you know, once it's done, it's done before I want.
Speaker 1: To know, was there like a conversation at some point that said this is where you go back to your life and I go back to mine and I thank you for your time, Like, was there an official like an exit interview.
Speaker 2: I think it's it's unspoken. You just have that there's an understanding as you enter this.
Speaker 1: I think I feel like I would need to be told.
Speaker 2: She's real, Like I think she was a real cool chiller vibe. Really yeah, if you like, I get how it happens.
Speaker 1: Did she say that he's a good.
Speaker 2: Kiss on yes, among other things?
Speaker 1: What other things. Really the famous mister read well, I'm distracted anyway.
Speaker 2: He she the link the girl Ella Kenny? Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Ella Kenny is her name. He's ever going to see her again? No, anyway, but she's going to have a very nice life because she's got to kiss him. What a dance for? Who gets to say that? Orlando Bloom has posted a cryptic messages about a new beginning after Katie Perry split. What I want to say to you is slow down a minute, all right, slow down? And also, you guys have got form. You know that they've broke up in twenty seventeen, did that? Yeah, caught it quits and then Daisy was conceived. So I'm not saying that they stayed together out of convenience. But I might say, but they might be getting back together. That's what happens with couples like this. Well, he's obviously doing a bit of skirt chasing in Venice with Sydney Sweeney. When that doesn't work out, he might go, look, Katie's actually not that bad.
Speaker 2: Well, he continued dut skirt chasing in La because there was tiktoks I saw and footage of him and Leo at what's that famous hotel everyone goes to you wife, I suddenly forgot shut out momont either yes or no the Beverly Hills Hotel. I was sitting outside where you're not meant to take photos, but someone did and le still had his cap over his face.
Speaker 1: So can you imagine the rubbish that those two middle aged people? He's posted each day is a new beginning. What we do today is what met most of times.
Speaker 2: Alright, regulate, hit a job, have that.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. Dore you