Speaker 1: Jason on one hundred.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 3: Happen Wednesday, Good morning everybody?
Speaker 2: How are we all? As a bit sick? Last night? Standards has given me. I reckon, let me have my moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's going to have you.
Speaker 5: When you said you weren't well? What sort of unwell?
Speaker 2: Was it? So in the head?
Speaker 4: A little bit of that, that's constant. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just felt a bit like pain, like I'm you know, I'm queasy, bit sore.
Speaker 2: Everywhere last night I wanted my legs to remove.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a bit of pain in the legs.
Speaker 5: I'm queasy.
Speaker 2: I put Archie to bed, the three year old at six thirty. I went to bed at six thirty five.
Speaker 5: How good?
Speaker 2: Oh incredible.
Speaker 4: You're not sick. You are very very wise incredible.
Speaker 5: I reckon, there's something in the air.
Speaker 3: No one's sleeping. Well, are we in retrograde again? I think we must be in the microwaves?
Speaker 4: But I mean we get easter again.
Speaker 5: Maybe it was that, did it?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: My wife purchased me for the bedroom tell us more one of those cuddle pillows.
Speaker 5: It's like a giant pregnancy pillows.
Speaker 2: She doesn't have to cuddle so it's like a giant What do.
Speaker 3: You think is next second half new apartment? Maybe do you have they're getting twin beds, you have jewel doubts.
Speaker 5: Is that what she brought you for your anniversary?
Speaker 2: No, not fair anniversary.
Speaker 3: She just like just you know, yeah, No, we've got a king sized bed. So we've got the king sized pillows. It's actually so annoying. We've got normal pillows and king sized pillows because the normal pillows are better sleeping pillows. The king sizes are a bit longer and they're pretty good. Like Paul was away last night and I was like, oh, that it's a king sized pillow.
Speaker 2: This one's just like imagine like a giant sausage roll.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you can get the pregnancy I remember when lou was pregnant with Archie. It sort of goes around stuff you're laying in between. It's almost like in a threesome. You feel someone behind you and someone.
Speaker 5: It's not for you, the pregnancy pillow, it's for the pregnant woman.
Speaker 4: I'll get one, can you for me to be in twosome?
Speaker 3: But anyway, I'm like that anyway, Okay, so just.
Speaker 4: A little bit of that, Yeah, my voice isn't quite right.
Speaker 3: Ay, yeah, well there's something. Maybe it's a full moon or something.
Speaker 5: There's something weird. I'm not sleeping.
Speaker 2: We will push on. Harry mckaye from The Mighty Blues is on the air in the first fifteen.
Speaker 5: Minutes, blowbaggers rapping about.
Speaker 2: Who's because it dusn't's been in before. Who do you say he went for his team?
Speaker 4: Remember I don't think he had one Brisbee?
Speaker 2: Yes, right, well, Peter Dutton is in this morning before seven time.
Speaker 3: Has everyone decided who they're voting for? You don't have to say it, but if you decided, or we should.
Speaker 2: Say when he's in the room, I voted.
Speaker 5: Oh so you've decided.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go to Brisbane on the weekend.
Speaker 5: So I'll tell him have you decided who you voted?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I reckon. We should do that like when he's in we should go one, two, three, and we also I'm not doing it, wouldn't be awkward.
Speaker 6: Do it that but you but you bludgers won't.
Speaker 2: I'll do it. Let's do it.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you right now, I'm DoD I to say, bludger are one hundred and twelve.
Speaker 4: My grandfather bludger. Bludger.
Speaker 5: We've been up since four thirty in the morning to go to work.
Speaker 2: We're not bludgersh you know who's enough to seven this morning?
Speaker 5: Let me guess.
Speaker 8: Let me.
Speaker 2: We are probing the propos no proving the propo. Members of the Victorian Police will be in today. We're talking forensics and specifically the splatter squad. Right, these guys are the ones that investigate blood splatter to work out how crimes and things like that have happened. They're also bringing in the blue light. This is where it like like say you turn the lights off, they put these special lights on and it shows any sort of liquids or fluid.
Speaker 4: Pants you're wearing today.
Speaker 3: New ones had Do you mean it shows any sort of liquids? And then he said what sort of pants are you wearing?
Speaker 4: What's up? You know?
Speaker 5: No, I don't.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, Clint?
Speaker 4: He might have some remnants of his lasagnia on his pants or something.
Speaker 5: You've both gone for the cream colored trousers today.
Speaker 2: It was very brave fair.
Speaker 5: Your pants even aren't even done up.
Speaker 2: No, he's ready to go at the drop of about the squad.
Speaker 5: Your hands up a dirty doll.
Speaker 2: Tops of eighteen. We're going for Peter Dunton going to join us soon? Are we still doing the three two one? And we all say who were?
Speaker 4: I think so? Yeah? In my case, up voted you take it back.
Speaker 5: Clint was in No. I said no from the beginning.
Speaker 3: Clint, stand away, you have come in with steam coming out of your What's got nothing to do with politics?
Speaker 4: Because Lauren, there is a battle brewing in the kitchen and it has impacted one of our own.
Speaker 5: Your fake girlfriend.
Speaker 6: My my faux girlfriend, Nagi Mahashi. I'll tell you what's happened. What's happened to one of Australa's top home call looks right, she's made these claims that are Brisbane cookie queen named brook Bellamy, in her latest book, which reaped almost five million dollars in sale, she copied, that's right, copied two of Nagi Mahashi's amazing recipes.
Speaker 5: No, you can't be doing that.
Speaker 6: Her recipes for caramel Slice and Bucklover, Bucklover. You can come for a lot of things, but you cannot come.
Speaker 3: For Nagi is claiming that Brookie has copied her.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 6: She noticed quote unquote remarkable similarities with the two recipes. Now Brookies Cookies has denied these claims. She said, in effect, that two recipes can be very similar.
Speaker 3: My gosh, this is like when the Beetles said ed sheer and copied their beat or whatever it was.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was a be certainly not all of them cheerance.
Speaker 5: Someone tried to say, insurance.
Speaker 2: Still there the roof Marvin Marvin game.
Speaker 3: Marvin Marvin Gaye's as steak because Marvin Gaye wasn't well, we must get both cookies and caramel.
Speaker 4: Slice taste hairs.
Speaker 5: You're thinking, we'll see if they're one and the same.
Speaker 2: Do that on, Judge, Judy bring in bringing the caramel.
Speaker 4: Shall Be's cookies?
Speaker 2: Ha said? Is that a name?
Speaker 4: Brookies Cookies?
Speaker 5: Belly I'm a Naggie Girl.
Speaker 6: Said that her book consists of one hundred recipes created over many years while growing up baking.
Speaker 4: Back off Naggi. But did she back off.
Speaker 5: At? I was about to go, You can't be saying we need to get.
Speaker 4: We need to get Brookie and Naggi in the kitchen to settle it once and for all. I like that, don't we We need to cook off? Master Chef's back.
Speaker 2: You know what we did on the break because we had loose family staying with us. What did you my nephew, it's his birthday. So Lou brought out the Woman's Weekly.
Speaker 6: Cookbook to make the train, the train swimming with the jelly.
Speaker 5: With the kit kats around the side that were like.
Speaker 2: The fin I love the soccer field with the coconut.
Speaker 4: What about the car track with the licorice bullets?
Speaker 2: I had that the number eight?
Speaker 5: Which one did you make?
Speaker 2: Well, we didn't finish the cake. You know what I remember me telling you about the blender incident.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you ripped out yourniece's hair. She got stuck in the blender.
Speaker 4: She got stuck in the blender.
Speaker 5: She was looking in the blender.
Speaker 2: Looking into the bowl while it was going.
Speaker 3: The automatic wonder and it took a chunk out of her hair. So which one were you making? He could continue making the cake? Don't let her run it for every.
Speaker 2: Amongst the tears, we thought this is a wooly's mudcake job.
Speaker 4: Now have you seen the big story?
Speaker 5: Doesn't add up?
Speaker 3: You said you weren't there. Now you're saying were you decided? Amongst the tears?
Speaker 5: What part of this story?
Speaker 4: Is found out.
Speaker 2: I wasn't there. I just didn't want to say it was my wife ripped?
Speaker 5: Are you already said that yesterday?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 5: Did you say that?
Speaker 4: Off?
Speaker 5: Good? On your loop?
Speaker 2: It is just gone ten to seven. You are on the air with Ason Lauren Clinty as well listening to number one hundred.
Speaker 9: Our next guest has come a long way since being a Queensland Police officer. He's been in government under Howard Abbot, Turnbull and Morrison and he could very well next be in government under himself.
Speaker 10: I think we've got a hell of a journey left in front of us and the campaign can throw up all sorts of audities.
Speaker 9: Please welcome to the show leader of the Liberal Party.
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 7: Very good?
Speaker 8: Good to be with you?
Speaker 5: Think are you exhausted yet?
Speaker 10: I think everyone's a bit exhausted, and I think everyone's probably over the campaign and just want to get back to their lives and it'll be over on Saturday night.
Speaker 8: So we've got a big sprint between.
Speaker 4: Now and well.
Speaker 3: It is interesting because I think people are like there is so much talk about this selection. People do get over the constant ads and bombardment, wait for the just quickly.
Speaker 5: Are you getting the text messages that.
Speaker 10: We're I'm not getting the text You're not.
Speaker 3: On the trumpets, the trumped more days in a row.
Speaker 10: This is the reason to keep your phone number and never never change it, because Clive has got that number.
Speaker 8: So I being bombarded.
Speaker 2: Do you have Clive's number? I do, yes? Can we all get that? And then.
Speaker 8: Here's my reply? Mate's my reply?
Speaker 7: You are?
Speaker 4: You are on Telly all the time?
Speaker 6: I mean we've been watching both breakfast shows this morning and the ads have popped up.
Speaker 4: I've seen more of you than I have any of my mates recently.
Speaker 10: The big the big winner of course, out of the election campaigns of the media companies. You guys are all meeting budget over this month.
Speaker 2: And I can't wait to run the Gontlan on Saturday, you know with the flyers.
Speaker 4: I did it the other day, voted early, voted.
Speaker 5: When do you vote?
Speaker 2: I'll vote Saturday day to your day. What's what's the rundown.
Speaker 10: The day is that there will be a lot of media in the morning, so just sort of back to back. I'll have a chat to Clint on today and others sort of right around the country. A lot of radio and then it's yeah, it's it's into your own electric, catching up the volunteers and so it's a fairly busy day.
Speaker 2: Have you put thought into how you're going to eat the sausage? Oh yeah, Shorten, Yeah, yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 10: I'm very conscious of it. My many very concerned. This could this could swing it a few percent.
Speaker 2: You get it from the end and there's a there's a mean.
Speaker 8: There's a photo, there's an image.
Speaker 3: Oh jokes aside. Are you feeling confident? Are you nervous?
Speaker 10: I am feeling confident because I've seen we do, you know, track polling and look at seats all the time. But the response that we've had through that polling, but more importantly, the response that our volunteers have had at the pre polling over the last few days has been pretty extraordinary. So I think there is something happening that's quite different to what we're seeing in the published poles and the papers at the moment. And when you go the seat by seat, you've got some great candidates. You look at people who work really hard, and your hamer for example, they're out door knocking, picking up you know, thousands of conversations and listening to people and responding to that and that actually helps their vote on the day, and that's not picked up in the overall polling that we see at a federal level.
Speaker 5: Okay, so we've got four days.
Speaker 3: You've got four days to convince the people of Australia why we should vote for you. What is the key message to drive this home for people who a lot of people have already decided and there's a lot of people that still don't know what they're doing. If there was one thing you could tell them, what would it be? Why should we vote for.
Speaker 10: The key message has got to be ask yourself for you're better off today than you were three years ago, and a lot of families aren't. We've had the biggest drop in living standards in our country's history. A lot of families have gone back whids, thirty thousand small businesses have gone broke. So what can we do about it? Well, our plan is to cut the price of fuel by twenty five cents a leter, so it's about fourteen dollars a tank. You get back straight away. We'll give twelve hundred dollars back by way of a tax rebate money you've paid. But that will help you deal with the cost of living pressures you've got now, and then we're going to fix up the energy system, because it's the energy system which is driving up the cost of the production of food, the production and the manufacturing of building materials. This is why groceries are up by thirty percent. So we're going to flood the market with Australian gas that we're exporting at the moment. We're going to bring that back into domestic consumption and that brings the price of gas down by about twenty three percent. That means not just a gas bill at home, but gas is used to generate electricity, so that will help across the economy bring price.
Speaker 6: This year for you right now is that you're probably running out of time if the published poles are to be believed. Fifty three forty seven last night the age resolved pole. I mean, are people buying what you're trying to sell?
Speaker 8: I think they are. Clinton.
Speaker 10: I think, as you say, when you go seat by seat and you look at the fights that are on there, and you know this space well. But people either have a good view or a bad view of their local labor member. I think, particularly in Victoria, people are concerned about crime. We've announced we're the only party to announce a huge crime policy.
Speaker 6: We're just on that people aren't afraid to go to the shops. Like you said at the start of the campaign, that's big Victorians aren't afraid to go to the shops. Let's be honest, that's just hyperbole right.
Speaker 10: Well, where we were in Franklin the other day, there's a twenty one percent increase in twelve months too.
Speaker 4: There might be an increasing crime. That Victorians aren't scared to go to the shop.
Speaker 10: Well, there are some astrains that we've spoken to, particularly in Victoria. A woman who had a machete held to her throat, who's completely changed her way of life. She won't do an afternoon ship. She's worried about going out.
Speaker 4: Of the shore.
Speaker 6: But when you can see that statement was hyperbole, like Victorians in general aren't scared to go on to Clarendon straight go to.
Speaker 4: The local shops to buy their grace.
Speaker 10: And of course not every Victorian is, but there are a lot of Victorians that we've spoken to who are bloody.
Speaker 6: Scared and I'm really scared, but we're scared of crime, but we're not scared to go to the shop.
Speaker 2: No one, no, But you know what, it's not just him. Every poly throws out.
Speaker 4: I get it, I get it.
Speaker 3: But you know what, I'm scared to drive to work at the time we do in the morning because I'm scared of stolen cars driving down the road.
Speaker 5: I'm really scared of criming.
Speaker 2: This just back on the piles, like I was just thinking. Remember everyone thought short and had it in the back.
Speaker 8: Yes, twenty nineteen.
Speaker 10: The book's paid out on the Friday.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Can you bet on the election?
Speaker 4: Bet on everything?
Speaker 2: You can bet on master Shift, you can bet on Peter getting.
Speaker 4: The top job.
Speaker 6: Peter, what would it mean to you to be PM of this country? We've seen you know, it's it's an honor bestowed on very few.
Speaker 2: But Jo's it doesn't look like the funnest job.
Speaker 10: Firstly, to be the greatest honor because we live in the best country in the world, so that goes without saying. But look what I've demonstrated I think in my career as a police officer and in Parliament is that I genuinely care for people. I want I want a safer community and the crime policy is about saying that we're going to crush the crime gangs who are bringing in the illegal tobacco. They're the ones selling drugs to our kids, who are breaking into homes to pay for that habit. They're stealing cars and selling those cars to the outlaw motorcycle gang. So I'm absolutely determined to make us a safer community and society. I want to make sure that we can invest into defense because we live in a really uncertain time and I want to make sure that we're safe, but our kids and grand kids are And most importantly, or as importantly, I want to make sure that Australians can have some room in their budgets. Again, there are just too many families, too many stories of people working the second third job because they're getting hammered. So bringing that cost of electricity and that cost of gas down, cutting the cost of of petrol and giving the twelve hundred bucks back, that is about providing support and saying that we've listened to people, we know they're struggling.
Speaker 2: You and Albow have been chatting on the text during this.
Speaker 10: We haven't had much much exchange over the course of the campaign. It's if he's been pretty busy.
Speaker 6: She's the music at Channel seven years the other night was a bit it's got a bit annoying.
Speaker 8: It was a bit annoying.
Speaker 2: Bloody price of eggs. That'll get you, that'll get.
Speaker 5: You, you know.
Speaker 3: I was confused to they. I feel like that was why did you have to go first?
Speaker 5: In that? I would have been I would have thrown my toys out.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think I think maybe we should have written down on a piece of paper and then compared notes might have been given away.
Speaker 5: I think so too. You might have bought six eggs.
Speaker 4: Who's in your who's in your war room? If you will? On election night? How do you? How do you watch the election? I see him? It's in Brisbane? Is it family there?
Speaker 8: Family's family will be there.
Speaker 4: I see you're not watching on the ABC.
Speaker 2: Are you watching the channel ten? The tender advocate on there? Or a bit more serious?
Speaker 10: That's sort of a bomb out on it right first too, So I'll not be watching it on ABC.
Speaker 8: Look, it'll be family.
Speaker 10: It'll be your close advisors and all of those you know, sort of geeky.
Speaker 8: Analystic.
Speaker 2: Have you written your speeches?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: No, not surely that's a chat GP teacher.
Speaker 8: We can talk about it after.
Speaker 5: I'll get your dad. What are your kids, saying, because I.
Speaker 3: Know if my dad was going out and getting out there in the public and doing.
Speaker 5: Radio shows like this, I'd be like, now, listen, dad, there's a.
Speaker 2: Few do talk about this.
Speaker 3: What are the kids, because I think that's also a huge part of the people who are voting for your young people of this country who don't know you that well, what advice are your kids giving you?
Speaker 5: In running into these last few days.
Speaker 10: They look my kids just I guess they're proud as you know, as I would be of them if they were, you know, going for a job somewhere. And they they're also defensive because they say, you know, they read some of the crap online and so yeah, you know, there's just nothing like what you are who you are. But Harry came out with me. He's second year chippy apprenticeship, and he sent me a post which was not from Harry Dutton twenty at you know, Brisbane or whatever it was. He says, a legitimate post which said here's the photo of Harry Dutton and Peter Dutton. It looks like Brad Pitt and mister potato head. And so it was the most self serving thing that he would have could he bag that he baged that is.
Speaker 2: There anything that you're not good at that? They say, Dad, stay away from like I can't throw?
Speaker 5: What did you do that for?
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't play footy. You'll take out of footy mate.
Speaker 8: They did that? Yeah, when I kicked up. Yeah, we've discussed this. It was a pretty good kick, I thought.
Speaker 4: But it was an ABC camera actually here, So look that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hey, you've got a huge few days ahead.
Speaker 5: Good luck.
Speaker 8: Thank you guys very much.
Speaker 2: Before we go, we made the path yes, because Clint already voted. Lauren doesn't want to.
Speaker 5: Partake in this, so you and me Lauren has.
Speaker 2: To You never know, we might get a curve ball from Peter. We thought we'd do three two one and I'll say who we're voting for.
Speaker 5: I said, I'm not doing it from the start. Don't put I said no from the beginning.
Speaker 2: Come on, play the game.
Speaker 5: I'll do the countdown. Go to you two.
Speaker 4: So you voted, I've voted.
Speaker 5: You're in trouble.
Speaker 4: I take.
Speaker 5: Do you guys actually want to do this?
Speaker 4: This was your game?
Speaker 2: We're going to do it? Sure, all right?
Speaker 5: Three two one?
Speaker 10: Elbow independent, second, who'd you go?
Speaker 8: Second?
Speaker 2: Hoot it up?
Speaker 4: Preference.
Speaker 5: He's already done it.
Speaker 4: I actually can't remember other than Melbourne, the seed of Melbourne.
Speaker 10: Hope you don't like the Independent. That's disaster for the country.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks guys, thanks for having anything. But Clive is our rule here. Hey make good luck for Saturday. Thanks very much, Peter Dutt and join us on the air. Just gone two past seven. This is no but well, good morning Melbourne. Just go on ten past seven. Play it cool the popos in after seven thirty. Members of the Victorian Police are going to be joining us this week. Forensic squad. Cool. So these guys go in check out the bloods, the blood split it. What do you on crime scenes? Work out? You know where the crime was committed, how it was done. I I'm freaking it is. I'm sort of across this department because I watch a lot of Law and Order resc for you.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I wanted to be friends summer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was at school.
Speaker 4: They had the ticky girl on the computer in the lab.
Speaker 2: That's n C I is it.
Speaker 5: I think they're in all of them.
Speaker 2: She's got.
Speaker 5: Wait which one?
Speaker 2: Lauren Orner s for you for you special victims, Special victims.
Speaker 5: You know what's n c I stamp for.
Speaker 4: Crime investigation?
Speaker 3: You see National Crime Investigation scenes un n c I U n c I A.
Speaker 5: There's l A p D respond, wasn't it?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, we'll have.
Speaker 5: To ask the squad, need the cops?
Speaker 2: All right? This is Alex Warren. You're on over one hundred. This guy joined us later in the week too. Gracie Abrams performed last night in Auckland part of the Global and Over Red Room. Ricky Lee, Tim and Joel caught up with her team messaged me saying she was a massive fan of his outfit.
Speaker 4: Yeah what was he wearing?
Speaker 2: Knowing Tim to be is.
Speaker 5: She dating poor Miuskel?
Speaker 2: Yes, he was there.
Speaker 5: He was there.
Speaker 3: Love Abrams was there with this proudest punch smile in his face filming.
Speaker 2: What a cute I'll probably ask her about that as well. She's on there show this afternoon, Ricky Lee, Tim and Joel.
Speaker 3: You asked him how the interview was and he gave you zero insights besides talking about his own outfits.
Speaker 2: Literally what the text said she was a massive fan of.
Speaker 5: What would you wear to interview? Gracie Abrams?
Speaker 4: I'd wear.
Speaker 5: What did he wear? A sprain dangled suit.
Speaker 2: If you want to tease for tomorrow morning for Gracie. She liked what I was wearing. No, Biggie, what a tease? What would you wear you'd wear?
Speaker 5: Did you reply? What did you wear?
Speaker 4: I didn't care? What would I were teasing it?
Speaker 5: What would I wear? Jeans and a T.
Speaker 2: Shirt and look young?
Speaker 4: You'd wear like you'd wear it'd be no midrif you'd wear a band T shirt.
Speaker 5: A Barns T shirt.
Speaker 2: I remember when we.
Speaker 5: She's too young, she wouldn't even know any of the Barns that the Beatles.
Speaker 2: We did Teddy, when we did Teddy Swim spread Room, I wanted to his merch. Remember the merch is really cool.
Speaker 5: It was really cute, and.
Speaker 2: Were like, we can't buy it before the interview. That'll look a bit. I think.
Speaker 5: I think next time we interview someone we should go head to tell.
Speaker 2: Them mer yes so much, or we all do rock paper scissors beforehand, have to be merch man and we make no reference to it. Hey, we've done this on the show before. Thirteen twenty four, Yeah, change Pace thirteen twenty four ten. Have you accidentally made a kid cry?
Speaker 4: It happens.
Speaker 5: It happens all the time.
Speaker 4: Well they did, they cry too much?
Speaker 2: Lauren?
Speaker 5: What do they need my knee? So he's one. She doesn't cry at the times I think she's going.
Speaker 4: To cry, like she hit her head on the feet or something.
Speaker 5: I think. And then but then she'll cry over something.
Speaker 3: So stupid ridiculous that I'm like, I can't work you out, kid.
Speaker 2: You know, it's hard, that decision on when they take a fall or hit themselves.
Speaker 5: When you go no, you've got to lie, You're got to not You've got to not react.
Speaker 2: So it's a decision whether you go up, you get. But then if there's blood's playing and spraying, and you've got to be like anyway, we're at Stomping Ground over the break, you took your kids to the pub.
Speaker 5: Not even isn't it a brewery.
Speaker 4: It's a brewery. It's a brewery.
Speaker 2: It is a brewery with a playground.
Speaker 5: Brewery is quite hard.
Speaker 2: After a few brurry. We're at Stomping Ground, Mury.
Speaker 4: It's a good place.
Speaker 2: We were there for Easter Sunday. That's what the Lord wanted.
Speaker 3: Brewery is a hard word spell brewery, b u E.
Speaker 4: Why brewery?
Speaker 5: Brewery?
Speaker 4: I think brewery.
Speaker 2: So anyway, we're there all loose family was there, my wife's family, so all the kids are there. Were exchanging Easter eggs because it was.
Speaker 3: Easter over the break, you know, exchanging Easter eggs at the brewery, not at home.
Speaker 2: That's no, no, no, no no, Like like Lewis sister was there, she lived somewhere different. We'll the crunchy rabbit, a laine Way lager. What a combo.
Speaker 5: I don't know about beer and chocolates and chocolate. You should have taken them to a distillery.
Speaker 2: Some of those places were ripping the heads off the chocolate rabbits and then filling.
Speaker 4: Them with what beer? Did they get me there?
Speaker 2: And I think maybe Bailey's or something.
Speaker 5: Screams, So you're not getting Baileys down the brewery anyway.
Speaker 2: So we've exchanged Easter eggs. The kids have put the Easter eggs, like just in plastic bags under the table.
Speaker 5: No, you didn't have the cute little felt Easter baskets some.
Speaker 2: Of them, but then like you know, in big bags we put all their Easter eggs. They've all run off to the playground.
Speaker 5: There's a playground at the brewery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why they keep you there? Then the next thing over the mike. You're here, Ladia, and I'm walking on, stopping around. Okay, kids, get ready. There are Easter eggs hidden all through the brewery. Look everywhere, find an easter egg. It's yours. Go and a pack of kids. These three kids came running for our table because they've just seen these.
Speaker 3: That's different, No, but it just not under a private table.
Speaker 2: This is our But you imagine kids. They we're crawling everywhere, and this little kid's picked up the humpty dumpty egg which my nephew got, and I'm like, you know, hand on his.
Speaker 4: Oh no, the child.
Speaker 5: You can't manhandle the child.
Speaker 4: Anyone else's child.
Speaker 2: I was like, hey, that is not your humpty dumpty egg, that's mine.
Speaker 5: Get your dirty hands off my.
Speaker 2: When a stranger's kids starts to cry and then everyone looks it is the mother.
Speaker 4: There's that guy from the radio with his hands on my child.
Speaker 5: Again, give the kid the humpty dumpty.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not, because then I would be left with, you know, my kid, or my niece or nephew in tears. It's bloody awkward when you have to step in and the.
Speaker 3: Whole East thing is hard with the easter eggs and the chocolate and the negotia ciation.
Speaker 5: After the Easter bunny had come of. You can have a.
Speaker 3: Couple of eggs and you need to have your breakfast, and the kids just didn't want to know about No, you know.
Speaker 2: What, you better eggs, Let them go to town, get rid of it all, and then.
Speaker 5: There's no feral for twelve hours.
Speaker 2: For twelve hours, rather than drag it over the week. You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten? Have you accidentally made a kid cry? In return? We got two hundred dollars Cogan vouchers up for grabs. How do you go with your nephews? I can't imagine you like.
Speaker 4: They do cry a lot.
Speaker 2: No no, But being an uncle, you would he wouldn't say.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, absolutely no, it's yes to everything everything.
Speaker 2: They could keep a carr and he'd be like, so brown, are you maybe not?
Speaker 4: Car?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 4: My Mercedes must.
Speaker 2: Do the tesla thirty.
Speaker 5: Twenty four my tesla alone.
Speaker 2: Have you accidentally made a kid cry? Or has someone done it to your kids? Give us a ring at nov Hey, big show still to come. We're going to be bribing the Poe po coming up in the next few minutes. Your chance to win five thousand dollars and our Mother's Day and your lunch is on. Hit up the novaplayer app to score an invite and after eight o'clock this morning. This is great. We are now.
Speaker 5: Going to be announcement who the entertainer is.
Speaker 2: As soon as my wife found out about this, she want to cancel the school Mother's Day lunch and come to ours fully clothed.
Speaker 3: She should hoot lou Jason's wife or for fully cloth fully closed.
Speaker 5: I know yesterday we joked about she won't be fully closed by the end of the square.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: I've seen how those lunches go. I've met up with some of my girlfriends after them. Mate, the mums go mad.
Speaker 2: You're ready for this day, lunches, lugos, they should logo's. I bought a ticket at the after party too. I go what, sorry, there's a Mother's Day lunch and then there's a Mother's Day lunch after.
Speaker 5: Our Mother's Day lunch. We should join forces.
Speaker 4: Yes, we should party.
Speaker 3: The one thing Jace hates is the cross pollination his private life and.
Speaker 5: His professional If you can call it a professional life.
Speaker 4: Is it what?
Speaker 2: Because it will be at the school Mother's Day lunch. I'll be on pick up duty after our Mother's Day lunch.
Speaker 3: You can pick them up in the camp. Yeah, thank you, it's fine. From our lunch kids think it's time.
Speaker 2: Actually, I should do an uber because in that way just family member.
Speaker 5: Hummer, stretch hummer.
Speaker 2: You know what she's joking. This is what will happen at the mothers Day lunch. Lauren will be like, I booked a stretch, Hummer. I'm coming with you to pick up.
Speaker 5: We've got the chopper landing.
Speaker 4: On the school.
Speaker 2: What she does, this is what she does, is to embarrass them. Hey, we're talking. What if you made a kid cry?
Speaker 5: I might make them cry when I turn up in a comer at.
Speaker 2: School twenty four ten, so they're still at the qt age. If you do that in high school, they'll be like, oh, Auntie Laurence.
Speaker 3: No, don't do that, all right, Mars, good morning morning. You did you make somebody cry? Someone's child cry?
Speaker 11: I did, unfortunately, Yeah, I used definitely.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 11: I used to coach a junior cricket team. And you know what kids are like when they get a new thing, they want to use it straight away. Yes, kid comes along into the cricket station with a brand new cricket bat. I'm not quite that mean, no, but anybody who plays cricket, you've got to kind of knock a new bat in to make sure it doesn't split and that well, I had to explain this to him, but obviously just goes in one ear and out of the other. And he just burst into tears and went home and told his dad that I made him cry. And then his dad came to speak to me.
Speaker 5: But did the cricket bat split in half?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 11: No, I didn't let him use it, but that was why he came. I told him what he had to do to make sure to prepare it for hitting a hard new ball.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, you know what Martin Ira in sports coaches would make kids cry a lot, like you know, you put you take someone off and to give someone.
Speaker 4: Else let him use the bat. He didn't.
Speaker 5: He was trying to protect the bat from brain.
Speaker 2: Let him learn the hard way under fire.
Speaker 5: It's not using plastic bats.
Speaker 3: Can good cricket crickets one hand, one bounce out remember.
Speaker 2: That, remember the plastic stumps and yeah, yeah, hey Peter, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 13: How are you guy?
Speaker 5: You're in a netball coach. It's all the sports, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Did the tears? Peter.
Speaker 13: I'm a netball umpire and I've numerous little girls cry over the years. Not my proudest moment. It's yeah, I think I'm quite a nice umpire, but obviously not what they cry.
Speaker 5: Were kids always crying always?
Speaker 13: I think I explained the rules quite nicely to them, but I think they're a bit nervous too. And there's all the parents on the sidelines, you know, yelling out.
Speaker 4: And who's the.
Speaker 3: Worst as a as an umpire at kids sport?
Speaker 5: Who's worse? Parents? Are the kids? The pair exactly that There was a brawl the other name like.
Speaker 2: Two mums at a soccer match absolutely.
Speaker 4: Crap out of each other, that is.
Speaker 5: But I told the.
Speaker 2: Basketball match here in Melbourne before and a fist fight almost broke out between two dads on the team under ten and you have to.
Speaker 4: Break them up.
Speaker 5: Man, No, he would have sat in the corner eating his hot chips, just.
Speaker 4: Watching, wearing his fluorescent bib manager.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I did. I held on to my chips. What was embarrassing, though.
Speaker 5: Is this don't drop your chips.
Speaker 2: This sixteen year old girl who was umpiring had to pause the game and come over and say, hey, I need all the parents to sit down. And I'm just like, this is embarrassing.
Speaker 5: Dad, You're embarrassing for the kids. Embarrassing for the dads as well.
Speaker 2: You know what, it's his parents that are living their dream through the kids. Mate.
Speaker 5: You know what if no one's living their dream through under eight basketball.
Speaker 2: No, but they are because these dads were two bloody, slow and ugly enough to make it on their own. So now they're pushing their kids to do it under eight.
Speaker 5: And they got in a fight. Yeah, did the kids cry.
Speaker 2: No, the kids were just looking like, hey, guys, settle down. Ye put your heads in It is embarrassing. We're going for long snakes.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well they wanted their hungry Jack's voucher.
Speaker 2: Maybe chantel good morning, our good morning teams.
Speaker 1: So the other day, my son is being prepared to have surgery. Kid he has an infection in his hands, and I was talking to my husband and I'm like, oh, this is this type of infection.
Speaker 13: It is blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: And my husband no filter all sentences. Oh I knew an NFL player that had that, and he had to have his arm ampupated.
Speaker 5: Get under your dad, Oh there.
Speaker 1: Was, there was twos. There was a lot of reassurance needed, even when it came to the anesthetics and mom, I'm like, I promise you you're still going to have a hand when.
Speaker 2: Save the hands? Yeah?
Speaker 1: How is he and saved their hand?
Speaker 4: Okay, he's all good.
Speaker 5: I love dad on you in an NFL player.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. I'm going to check your family past to Monster Trucks at Rod Laver Arena.
Speaker 1: Fantastic, Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Just sine he's been through enough. Monster Trucks mainly alive at Rod Laver Arena, May third and fourth, but.
Speaker 5: Dad can't go. That's not invited.
Speaker 2: Actually packed family friendly events features jaw dropping stunts.
Speaker 6: Ye sick my nephews again, and that it's a kids show.
Speaker 5: No it's not, is it?
Speaker 4: Monster trucks and the Big Bull Days, all the other.
Speaker 5: Trucks, all the characters yea and the biggest characters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she should be there with the noisy.
Speaker 3: A dog and it's got big the car it looks like goofy.
Speaker 5: They smash him and bits fall off. You not surprise you monster trucks.
Speaker 2: You shall do that and then go straight to nobook.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, a bit of black cod after the monster.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Oh, good morning, guys. Night monster.
Speaker 2: How do you make a kid? Cry? Naomi?
Speaker 14: Okay, it was a while ago. It was my niece, she was about three. We're all staying at a motel, and then on the Sunday, I thought I'd take the six kids to the spa, and while we're in the spa, I said, now you know, guys, if you we in the spa, you'll turn purple.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Great.
Speaker 14: So my niece stood up, burst into tears, and I went, oh no, I went's all right, it's right. If I put you in the shower, that'll fix it. But my sister rang me three nights later, and every night she had a bath and cried she was going to turn purple.
Speaker 5: Oh she thought she was going to.
Speaker 13: Yeah, because she weaves in the spa.
Speaker 5: Well that'll teach her.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Good.
Speaker 4: I mean, if there's a place to do it, the spa, isn't it. Yeah, the bubbles and so hard, it's.
Speaker 5: So little piggies are in a spa twins.
Speaker 2: Every couple of weeks, so we have a different department of the Victorian Police in We Love the Cops. And joining us this week is a leading scenior Constable Chris Hall. Good morning morning. You are from the forensic team, correct, and a specialist specialist in blood splatter that's right.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so bloodstained pattern analysis or we call it BPA.
Speaker 3: When I was at school, I wanted to be a forensic police officer. I was not smart enough. So you are like living the life I wanted to do. I wanted to go into crime scenes and try and piece it all together. So talk is through. You must see some shocking things.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it can be pretty full on.
Speaker 5: When do you get called into a crime scene?
Speaker 12: So yeah, so my normal day to day is I guess kind of equivalent like CSI And so they'll.
Speaker 2: Roll out to Horatio.
Speaker 7: In your team, I think we've got.
Speaker 12: A bit of a mix of everybody. So yeah, so we'll go out and it's so the crime scene guys go out and they'll assess the scene and then sometimes when the blood staining is a bit above and beyond, and then that's when you need to call out someone who's a specialist in that area.
Speaker 7: And that's my area of specialty.
Speaker 3: So you look at this is pretty gruesome by the way to anyone listening, but you look at like blood stains or splatters on what clothing, walls, carpets, and then try and work out what's happened from that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 12: So it's kind of almost like a Christopher Nolan movie where we're starting with all the evidence they were starting at the end, and then we use our knowledge of you know, maths, chemistry, biology, and we're using that and then to analyze the patterns, and then we're kind of working backwards to try and work out, Okay, what were the sequence of events that occurred.
Speaker 3: Because sometimes the victim might not be there right, Yes, it might just be blood and you like, do you.
Speaker 6: That's why you added in radio by the way, geometry, biology, you know, me.
Speaker 2: Often see scenes that are staged.
Speaker 12: Occasionally it's yeah, from time to make their own death or it makes it, you know, like say if I killed you, but I make it look like you're attacking me and it was like self defense.
Speaker 7: Sometimes it happens. Yeah, I guess that's part of it.
Speaker 12: We're going to go out and we do we try to be sort of I guess as objective as we can, and we go through and make our observations and then come to conclusions where we can, and then that gets sort of tested against others. Witnesses or victim or an offendom might say something and we're okay, well does that story ad up or that's going on here something?
Speaker 4: Is it a busy job? Like how often are you going daily type of situation?
Speaker 12: Thank goodness, is not every day. It kind of got in Marabanon. We must go yeah, well, that's that's it. It's sort of we day to day. We're just in the office. We're taking care of our sort of you know, our case files, working on a paperwork, and then every now and then you'll be on call. I'm on call roughly four times a fortnight, and then I'll take the work car home and then if something happens overnight in.
Speaker 5: The middle of the night, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so we don't even know have you seen them?
Speaker 2: These guys are playing white man.
Speaker 7: These we don't want to draw attention. We're very low key.
Speaker 5: So how do you work it out? How do you do it?
Speaker 2: You're walking He's going to tell you in sixty seconds his career, like.
Speaker 5: We're using blue lights are we're using.
Speaker 7: So it depends.
Speaker 12: So I guess we do a lot of training in the area, and so we know that I guess, we're looking at what is the what are the blood stains look like, where are they, how many are they, what are the shapes, you know the details of that, and then we're able to I guess, put those blood stains into separate sort of categories kind of things. We've got almost kind of like a tree of these different type of blood stains, and then we're able to sort of I guess, analyze each individually and then we put them all together to go, Okay, well we think this happened.
Speaker 2: Chris, I say, if I was going to dumper body another situation question, Say if I was going to dump a body right and I had in the back of my car, you.
Speaker 4: Can't cover your track.
Speaker 2: And you hear about these sort of stories a lot in the news, And like I've cleaned the carrout, you know, used all the bleach and stuff like that. You have you seen you there's always a sign, isn't there, Like there'd be a light that you can light up in the carr and brighten up, like.
Speaker 12: And I brought some gear along today torches you guys to work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, okay, so you've got a whole bunch of T shirts. Yes, the look they look like normal, clean, fresh out of the wash. That's black navy T shirt.
Speaker 7: I've got a couple of things to show you.
Speaker 12: So okay, when I was sort of saying, okay, typically a crime scene, you might go there and you know, if it's lovely white walls, the red stuff goes on there. It's pretty easy to tell, right, good contries. Other situations will come across. You know, that's not always the case. We might be very busy kind of like you know, patterns in fabric or you know, like as we're sort of saying, the dark T shirts where you can't see.
Speaker 4: Motel room carpet, it's always in the motel room carpet.
Speaker 2: Were clean shirts, clean room comforter.
Speaker 7: So we've got two things here.
Speaker 12: So this one here, I've got taken a photo from a crime scene just around the corner here on street. So we've got the Nova boy in here. And when I was sort of saying, sometimes, okay, well you've got the red stuff on the white, well, that's really easy to see. But sometimes it.
Speaker 7: Can be very busy and there's too much there, so.
Speaker 12: We need some way of trying to kind of I guess cutting down that rainbow of colors coming in her eye to kind of sort of narrow it down.
Speaker 7: So we use stuff like torches.
Speaker 12: And filters and things like that. So I'll just put this on so you might sort of see.
Speaker 3: Paint sputter everywhere. We're kind of it was Jess when you.
Speaker 2: Out of all the people.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we might have to check some I see, yeah, that's in one case. So in that case where there's too much.
Speaker 5: Could I use that torture to shining around these walls and I can find.
Speaker 12: Well, that's where these ones come in in situation, So that one there's too much going on, we're trying to narrow it down in some situations really dark fabrics or in cars.
Speaker 4: So this one here is for the Bodily Fluid.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys have anything to confess before I'm going to shine it all around the studio.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't do it in a radio studio, and I'm doing it.
Speaker 4: I'm doing it here we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Chris has got his body called the bodily Fluid.
Speaker 2: What's the accurate is it's not. It's not bodily fluids, poly flair torch. Let's go bodily fluid.
Speaker 6: I love the body, bodily fluid and shine it all over to what color is the light?
Speaker 12: So this one here, this is four fifteen animeters, so it's kind of.
Speaker 7: It's right, it's it's essentially it's about the edge of what we can see sort of UV lighting.
Speaker 2: So I'll give this one.
Speaker 5: I'll take the talk, Lauren.
Speaker 2: Do you want to shine it on the you guys.
Speaker 4: Start with your okay on to that.
Speaker 5: There's a big blotch.
Speaker 3: Oh, this one's got fingerprints all over it on the blue shirt.
Speaker 5: This one has so you got to sort of you'll be looking white.
Speaker 2: You'll walk into a scene what.
Speaker 5: Happened to that one? I'm going around the.
Speaker 2: Walls, lights off, shine the torch and then have a look at the stains that are in the room and then make the call from there.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what's amazing. So the black shirts he's brought in the studio, they look crystal clean, like sparkling clean. The minute you put the torch on, god fingerprints and blood spatter light up like a Christmas tree. Lauren I wouldn't go around a radio studio wall, to be honest.
Speaker 6: Lauren, can you please, Lauren, can you please shine the light on Jason's jumper?
Speaker 4: Lauren, Jason's jumper? What is it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, No, that's soy sauce.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's a lot of fluid from the there's a lot of fluids. That's what's what the torch is.
Speaker 12: So that brings up all kinds of stuff. So not necessarily and I'm not going to get.
Speaker 5: I think there's a sneezing pile.
Speaker 2: Hey, can I ask how long have you got to be a cop to get into this division.
Speaker 12: There's no exact time limit, but you've got to kind of go through at least the first couple of years, usually on the van, and then it just sort of depends. Some people go and they do the local kind of crime desk kind of stuff, have a local volume kind of crime.
Speaker 7: That you'll see out on the road if your house gets.
Speaker 12: Broken into, yep, and then later on about half hour unit have done that before, and then others have just sort of come straight from uniform or detectives and stuff like that. And then there's the other side where there's the forensic scientists and so they can become specialists in PPA as well.
Speaker 2: Right, here's a question for you, and I think we've all be honest, Clint, I think we've all had this debate. What you watch a Laura in Order and you gave I could get away with that crime? Do you think every thing you know?
Speaker 7: It's when it comes to these shows.
Speaker 12: Obviously they're based on, you know, some truth, but they've got a hollywooded a bit.
Speaker 6: Do you have do you have a little nerdy girl in the in the lab that processes all the resurly.
Speaker 5: Here I've seen all around the studio.
Speaker 3: I can confirm that this carpet needs dray cling desperately around where Jay stands, and Clinton also needs to dry clean.
Speaker 5: The blue light is not good on your outfit.
Speaker 2: Leading Senior Constable Chris Hall joining us from the Major Crime Scene Unit from Victoria Police. Thanks very much for coming in this morning, mate. We appreciate it. It's just gone turn away. Let's head down mornington away, guys am, I good.
Speaker 11: Morning, good morning, guys.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hello, oh day off today, it's day off?
Speaker 5: How nice? What are you going to do?
Speaker 1: I'm having some teethwork to get a perfect smile.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get the married at first sight Veniers or.
Speaker 13: Not quite Turkey tea?
Speaker 5: Where are you from that English accent?
Speaker 3: All right, Emma, let's try and win you some cash, because God knows the dentist is expands. All right, We've got three questions here for you. One is easy, it's worth fifty dollars, one is sort of medium it's worth five hundred, and with a hard question for five thousand dollars. Emma, which question would you like to hear today?
Speaker 13: Teeth are expensive?
Speaker 1: Five k got to go for it.
Speaker 3: Let's go see five five thousand dollars. You're going to hear a question. You'll hear a three to two one countdown.
Speaker 5: Listen to the question.
Speaker 3: Carefully answer before that time, and the cash will be yours.
Speaker 2: Oh god, okay, remember you have to answer in that time period. Okay, yes, all right, this is catable for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 9: In Which year did the US vision of the office first?
Speaker 2: Premiere three two.
Speaker 5: Two thousand and five.
Speaker 3: New West Office with Steve Carrell and John Krasinski.
Speaker 2: I never massively got into that the UK one though, Oh god, it holds up.
Speaker 5: I was more into the UK one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, sorry.
Speaker 1: M No, worries. Thank you for having me on?
Speaker 5: Would luck at the dentist?
Speaker 2: Beautiful? No, sorry, Clinton, I'm going to give you. She's a Hammers fan. She backs west Ham and the E p O. What about a gold GHD?
Speaker 13: Oh, I would love that.
Speaker 5: Well, lucky for you.
Speaker 1: Do you have.
Speaker 13: Got hair?
Speaker 5: I've got hair, and she'd love a GHD Future Escape Collection.
Speaker 3: Advanced tools in ethereal, out of this world shades, and you've got a gold one.
Speaker 5: Now there's one person who's jealous.
Speaker 14: Jay.
Speaker 5: The fun fact about Jason he carries.
Speaker 3: A US chargeable g HD with him everywhere he goes so he can recharging in his car for if he ever takes that silly little hat off of which you've gout graded recently A bit.
Speaker 5: Got a bit dressier? Is that you going out that?
Speaker 2: It's my formal head?
Speaker 6: Because we had the how many jgds?
Speaker 4: You got a few?
Speaker 2: A couple?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got a traveling you got a plug in one.
Speaker 2: I got the plug in one and I got the charge of one the cloud nine got a little cloud?
Speaker 4: Do you let lou use it?
Speaker 2: You w Yeah, Just don't wrap the cord around the g That's what you have to do. No one does that tangles the cord?
Speaker 3: Now you wrap it neatly, melt, melt, it doesn't you wrap it neatly? You don't, otherwise it gets tangled.
Speaker 2: It is just gone pass still to calm yours, to day lunch.
Speaker 3: She's he called you, he called your blood this morning, and now he's called your flogs just before we wrap up for the day. The vision coming out of Beyonce's Cowboy Carter tour kicking off.
Speaker 4: He's made amazing show. So that's thirty six songs.
Speaker 5: Have you seen the kids dancing?
Speaker 6: The girls about Oprah Winfrey dancing?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's Oprah.
Speaker 5: Well, Oprah's gone from being Katie Perry's busy Frezzy to being Beyonce's.
Speaker 2: Katie Perry brought out the rocket stead for tour.
Speaker 5: I can't stop watching that on so.
Speaker 2: Neither can I.
Speaker 4: Yes, do you know what is she?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: You can't compare. It's a bit onto.
Speaker 4: Is she okay? As soon as she went up in that rocket, she's just come back a different person.
Speaker 3: When she released the set list of the rocket to float into.
Speaker 2: Gravity with the Butterfly, I think it was the shark at the Super Bowl was the real turning?
Speaker 5: She was so good at the think that was hard.
Speaker 3: She should get that car out on her to Let's go back to change.
Speaker 5: Look at the posity. It's not the negative.
Speaker 4: Gail's Gale hasn't changed Gail.
Speaker 5: Gail has changed, has she?
Speaker 3: Ye? Gail? She Gail has never been more connected to gravity in a lot, she said, guys, Katie Perry is connected to love.
Speaker 5: Gail appreciates gravity.
Speaker 2: I have a great day. Melchre is the next wal Cinemas and Lauren.
Speaker 3: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.