Speaker 1: This is Outside. Good morning, and welcome.
Speaker 2: To Outsiders, the show that does to woke, virtue signaling and identity politics on steroids. What Elon Musk and Donald Trump are busy doing to the left, What the left are.
Speaker 1: Doing to freedom of speech and free expression.
Speaker 2: Indeed, here are Elon and Donald celebrating their chat on X the other.
Speaker 3: Day, staying alive. Indeed, amazing what AI can do for your dance moves. Maybe Raygun needed.
Speaker 4: That he is the real Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: This week, the radical Marxist left and these sympathizers of the radical Islamic terra who Democrats have imported from all over the world, have united around their hatred of America and the hatred for Israel. They have hatred the toxic poison of anti Semitism. Now courses through the veins of radical Democrat Party.
Speaker 6: Can't put it any clearer than that Trump not pulling any punches there.
Speaker 7: If you hate America, if you want to eliminate Israel, then we don't.
Speaker 8: Want you in our country.
Speaker 7: We really don't want you in our country. I will ban refugee settlements from terra infested areas like the Gaza Strip.
Speaker 2: My goodness, there's a thought sounds just like Peter Dutton, and I mean that is a definite compliment. And now as the lefties lose what passes for their minds, let's grab.
Speaker 1: The latest Outsiders news.
Speaker 2: Well, who'd have thought Reta and James that the left wing of the New South Wales Liberal Party would descend into bumbling, chaotic, clownish foolishness as they try to ram their left wing types into Parliament.
Speaker 1: What are fast we've seen this week?
Speaker 4: Rita, Well, they are a cancer.
Speaker 3: We have said this over and over again, and now they're also in nept. It's one thing to be toxic, it's another to be inept. At the same time, then their eagerist James to push through their smaller liberal moderate bedweathers whatever you want to call them. Well, they've now stuffed up the whole thing.
Speaker 9: They've stuffed up the whole thing.
Speaker 6: This has huge consequences here. Everybody needs to know about this, and maybe people in other parts of the country haven't followed it. New South Wales is having big local government elections council elections in a few weeks time. There was a deadline last week to get all the candidates for the election registered and on the ballot and in over a dozen really important in councils, councils and areas the Libs need to win back at the next election. And I'm talking about in areas around where like Teal seats are on the northern Beaches, places like the seat of mckeller and things like that. They're not going to have any candidates on the ballot because and here's the key thing. The story goes that they spend so much time scrowing around and not doing the paperwork that at the last minute they couldn't get all the paperwork in now already Richard Shields, who's the New South Wales Liberal Party President, he's fallen on his sword, he's been blown out. But there's another character.
Speaker 9: In all of this.
Speaker 6: That would be Don Harwin, the great sort of moderate powerbroker and the moderates. We all know who the moderates are in New South Wales. And he is actually apparently going to hang on to his job somehow because of politics, because of the politics and the dysfunctional New South Wales division of the Liberal Party.
Speaker 9: So this whole rock this.
Speaker 6: Is very similar you know to you remember in twenty twenty two at the last election went again they weren't able to get candidates in the right candidates in because Scott Morrison and Alex Hawk and people like that were playing games with the pre selection and you know that caused all sorts of disaster running into that election. And now again the same sorts of games are seeing the New South Wales Liberals lose their spots to there were mayoralties that they could have taken over, but then destroying the organizational ability on the ground of these key seats that they needed to win at the next election just quickly rewarded everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so my sources tell me that the Liberal Council candidate nomination was a fiasco because it was the result of this strategy which is often used. It's an underhanded strategy by the New South Wales Liberal State Executive Council. And what they try and do, and what James and Reader have referred to, is they delay the nomination process.
Speaker 1: They keep delaying it.
Speaker 2: This is what my sources are telling me until the last minute, so that they can then place their own own left wing bed wetting as Rita said candidate under the urgency provision of Section twenty one point six point three of their constitution.
Speaker 1: Left his playing games.
Speaker 4: Rita and playing it very poorly.
Speaker 3: Because I can tell you one thing, Labor and even the Shambali Greens would never make this sort of error. They understand how important local government is, the understand how important power is, and this is something that it would be incredible if how it holds on to his role.
Speaker 1: He just can't.
Speaker 2: He only got in by one vote, didn't He only got in by one vote. He's the absolute epitome of that whole left wing style yeah politics that has destroyed the Liberal Party state after state after state. There is only the Liberal Party federally with Peter Dutton as leader, that is standing up for conservative principles and doing a fantastic job.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about guards.
Speaker 2: Of visas in a minute, Rowan, You're going to get rid of this character, get rid of this.
Speaker 6: There's a thing here that you need to understand. Particularly the New South Wales Party. This moderate wing would rather fight conservatives within the Liberal Party than they would fight the opposition. And then here's what happens then, you know, and we saw this happen in the last state election in New South Wales. Chris Minns, who has been I have to say a very competent Labor premier in New South Wales. He came in and is still pushing through a raft of common sense measures that people like and people feel like, unlike the moderate side of the Liberal Party which is actually actively hostile to normal people and what they want and need. You know, this is the space that the Liberals need to be occupying and they have seen it. They've seen it in New South Wales to Labor and what they've done.
Speaker 2: This is the same group of mobile people for those outside New South Wales. It gave us Matt kin So Matt Kain then became treasurer, built all these windmills and stuff around the New South Wales and then went and joined the Lanfelabor Party, got a job with the Labor Party of centers. He you know, I mean, this mob have got to be changed within the New South Wales Liberal Party so we get genuine conservatives in New Southwest.
Speaker 1: And it has to happen.
Speaker 4: And it's not just New South Wales.
Speaker 3: This same losing philosophy, this same anti conservative sentiment where they're more interested in killing any genuine conservatives within the National Liberal Party than they are actually defeating labor.
Speaker 4: It exists in Victoria. That's why Victoria is an.
Speaker 3: Absolute faster case because the electorate has no choice and the Liberals are just there's no meritocracy there, there's no accountability there. And if there's to be any accountability, this character has to go.
Speaker 4: You cannot stick around.
Speaker 2: We get rid of him, put someone in decent and you know, let's get the Libs functioning properly as a conservative party in New South Wales. Speaking of brilliant politically leadership, Peter Dutton. Hats off full chairs to Peter Dutton for the strong stance he's taken this week. As the clip we just played your Donald Trump, that's exactly the same sentiments.
Speaker 1: Will be very very clear here. This is not a question of being anti Muslim. This is not a question of being racist.
Speaker 2: This is not a question of being anything other than a leader of this country putting the safety of the community first and foremost. We're talking of course about Peter Dutton's call for a temporary suspension on people coming from the war zone of Gaza into this country. Labor are bringing near close to three thousand people in granting them temporary visas bringing them into the country. Peter Dutton has said no, we don't want this. We must put a halt to this, and it's just been and the reason is very very clear and simple. If you are any doubt, it is the protection particularly of the Jewish community of Australia, but not only the Jewish community of Australia, when we have clear and unequivocal evidence that fortunately we have not the vetting processes in place to guarantee that people coming from Gaza do not hold hamas sympathies and in fact, Michael burd just told us it doesn't even matter if they do. Now this is insanity reads, it.
Speaker 4: Is absolutely insanity.
Speaker 3: And the attacks against Peter Dutton on this issue, whether it's coming from the media, whether it's coming from the activist class, or coming from the likes of Zali Stegel and Sarah Hanson Young and Tanya Plibersek and the rest of labor, including the Prime Minister, utterly unhinged.
Speaker 4: They have gone down the racism route.
Speaker 3: We had Zali Stegel on Sky News doubling down on this racist Reetrick trying to paint this policy as inherently racist. I don't know how geographic have a quick listen to racist.
Speaker 1: Let's have a quick listen, read to it to Zali, then we'll go to James.
Speaker 10: Stop being the opposition is a description of language being and unparliamentary remark the policy proposed by Peter Dustan and the Coalition is racist.
Speaker 6: Well, this sort of feels a lot like the voice all over again, you know. Where as as as soon as you know the Conservatives come up with a policy they don't like, they scream that it's racist.
Speaker 9: Well, of course not. It's not about racism at all.
Speaker 6: It's about keeping out a population that has huge sympathy for hamas in the October seventh attacks. But the bigger story here this week, it's not necessarily Zali Stegel, which is a lot of sound and light there, But the real story was Prime Minister Anthony Albanizi and the way that he stitched up and reworded what Mike Burgess said about whether it's everybody. Well, essentially, the long and the short of it is that Albinizi verbal Asio and said that they said that everybody was being checked when they said no, no, no, not everybody is getting the full suite of checks, which, of course that's Albanzi trying to say, oh no, no, everybody who comes in here, you know they have been gone the whole vetting process. Well, that's a nonsense, and we know it's a nonsense because you come from any other country, there's a government that you can check with who you know, who these people are, what their record are, what they're you know, if there's any red flags. You know, there are ways that they can know some people are involved with Hamas, but you know, not everybody. But the thing is too an awful lot of people who are able to get out of Gaza. They're able to get out of Gaza because they've got money, and you don't have money in Gaza if you are not, in one way or another connected with something that is, you know, a Hamas enterprise. So there's a lot of conservatives.
Speaker 3: The problem is deeper than that because we've got the Ago Boss Mike Burgess saying that if you've got sympathy towards the mass, it's not a deal breaker.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable, and believe.
Speaker 3: In Australians it is a deal breaker. And I think on this issue in particular, Pedodaton is very much representing the views of mainstream majority Australias. Of course, the media activist class the left are absolutely an uproar about it. I think he's going to get the pen the Abbot Trump treatment going forward.
Speaker 6: Well, of course, but there's another important point here, and this is the way in which domestic immigration politics is affecting our migration policy and eventually potentially our national security. You know, all of these frontbenchers in Western Sydney from the Labor Party, Troy but Tony Burke who's now the Homeland Security, Homeland Affairs Minister, Jason Clair, a lot of other big names. All of these seats have large, large, large Muslim populations that are very sympathetic to Gaza. So what's happening here. Let's be really clear, Labor is pandering to the Muslim vote in these Western Sydney seats and they're playing politics without security.
Speaker 4: I think it actually goes beyond that.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's the Muslim population in those seats, but I think Labour's position on this is as much influenced by the Greens positions the Greens can wage them and younger voters, because if you look at these protests that are happening, it's not just members of the Muslim community, it is overwhelmingly the usual suspects the younger activist class, not always younger, sometimes that they don't need to be a bit, but they're the same people who are the Anti Australia Day rallies, climate change rallies, and.
Speaker 1: That voters driving this thing. Absolutely.
Speaker 4: It is very much energized on this issue.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and it's also worth pointing out that there will be many, many, many Muslim voters out there watching this program probably who are thinking, you know what, I'm with.
Speaker 1: Peter Dutton on this one.
Speaker 2: I escaped from that part of the world because I didn't like the aggression and the violence and I really don't want those people imported here if they haven't been properly vettered. And I guarantee you Peter Dutton is on a winner with as much of them Muslim community in those western suburbs. They may not be vocal, they may not put their heads and I agree with Peter Dunton.
Speaker 1: But I guarantee you they're thinking it.
Speaker 6: And I'll tell you what, Roland, it is pretty interesting to me, you know, Zarali Stegel and the left of the Greed is you know, they're alsoing Peter dunts racist for you know, not wanting to bring in people from Gaza. Well, I'm just wondering where are the Arab nations on this?
Speaker 9: And you know, you.
Speaker 6: Would think that needs would be the first one, but it may just be that there's some historical events over the last several decades in some of these nations that have made them possibly Jordan, you know.
Speaker 3: Where that Gaza was a race because we're talking about people from that geographic region.
Speaker 4: So how you can determine that to be racist.
Speaker 3: When it doesn't apply to other Arabs? It doesn't apply to people even I think from.
Speaker 4: The West Bank. It's only Gaza we're speaking about.
Speaker 3: So to use and misuse the word races, and the left's got to understand screaming races is not a substitute for an argument. It may have in the past won year the argument because people are so terrified.
Speaker 4: But if you've got any.
Speaker 3: Sort of conservative with a backbone and any principle, and we never really Dutton is that he's not going to bow down.
Speaker 6: There's another word here that also gets abuse an awful lot, and that's sort of refugee because people have been This is the strangest thing about the West Bank and Gaza. This is the only population in the world in history that's allowed to have been multi generational refugees. Many many people out there watching this program are descendants of people who came here as refugees from Europe or some of the part of the world. You know what that first generation they were the refugees. You cannot have intergenerational refugee ship and I get see, I guarantee.
Speaker 2: Politically, Peter Dutton has got at least a sixty to forty majority around the country, as he did on the voice.
Speaker 4: Zing on this, which is very interesting.
Speaker 3: So there's been polling down from November March April asking do you agree or disagree with this state the conflict in the Middle East has made Australia less safe?
Speaker 4: Now initially.
Speaker 3: It was almost even thirty two percent said it didn't make a difference, thirty six percent said it made us less safe and about a third were unsure. And you look at how that's progressed. Now only one in four think it doesn't have an impact here and our safety is.
Speaker 6: And Paul after Paul is also shown, Paul is shown that Australians also do not want to import conflict. They are very very sensitive to that whole idea.
Speaker 9: So it's safety.
Speaker 6: It's also about social cohesion and that's the other big part to this.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, And I think any Australian politician, any sort of leader or future leader, the number one priority has to be Australia and the safety of Australians and what's in the best interests of this country. Everything else is secondary. So when you've got a Prime Minister and a party who are tizing that's a hard word for me, the interests of people in Gaza over Australians.
Speaker 4: That is a problem.
Speaker 3: And I think the overwhelming majority of Australians are very much against people being approved within an hour When how.
Speaker 4: Do the checks necessary?
Speaker 1: You can't and have as good as admitted that.
Speaker 2: And more importantly, it's not more importantly, but as importantly it's not only the absolute literal security and safety. It's the peace of mind of the Jewish community certainly, but of members of the Muslim community.
Speaker 1: As I've also said of the Australian community.
Speaker 11: If you are not absolutely guaranteeing that every person coming into this country has only the well being of this country at top of mind, then you are negligent in your duty. Alban Easy and Wong and the rest of them deserve.
Speaker 1: To be booted out.
Speaker 2: They are unfit for purpose, They're not fit for the job they are doing to Peter Dutton led government because we need security and peace of mind and we need conservative values right at the heart of that. So keep going, Peter Dutton, You're on the right track. Now, this isn't just Australia that's having these similar discussions. Joining us now is a former Reform UK candidate Reformers, of course, Nigel Farage's party. It's Myron Central Nathan joins us. Myron's great to have you on outside, as I've been really keen to get you on love watching your various comments on YouTube and Twitter and so on over the last few weeks. Now, first of all, let's just introduce you to the Australian audience who will be very very keen to hear your story and particular your thoughts on what is happening now with the racism, race riots, race baiting, two tier policing etc.
Speaker 1: In Britain.
Speaker 2: But first of all, Myron, just introduce yourself, tell us a bit about yourself.
Speaker 9: I'm hi there, good to be with you. My name's Myron.
Speaker 12: As I said, was running a campaign with Nigel Farag's Party Reform UK during the general election. I'm a dentist. I'm a British Sri Lankan born and brought up and a proud patriot really of of my of my country. So that's where I stand on things.
Speaker 1: Excellent.
Speaker 2: So what do you make of what's been happening with the with the actions with the riots by I guess conservative or working class or traditional English, many of them white, but by no means exclusively against I guess the in the aftermath of the murder of the three girls and how that has knocked on into race, riots and so on with in Britain.
Speaker 1: To give us your take on it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, So these this terrible, grotesque crime has triggered something. I don't think it's entirely rational, but nonetheless it's tapped into something subconscious in the in the British psyche. At the same time, we have a government and a Prime Minister, Kiirs Starmer, who is ideologically possessed.
Speaker 1: And what I mean by that.
Speaker 12: Is he's he's stuck in an ideological universe, so much so that he cannot actually see reality and is unwilling to engage with reality. He but he's stuck in a world where multiculturalism is the utopia, where mass immigration can only be good, where diversity is our strength. And unfortunately, what has happened is through these protests and through these riots, what we're seeing is British people signaling quite openly that they are they are not happy with the situation with with mass migration, They're not happy happy with cultural integration. So reality is colliding with the ideological universe of our government. And what happens when that occurs, inevitably the government, instead of actually just dealing with the situation and empathizing with the British people, they've invoked an authoritarian algorithm almost where they're just kind of stamping out the voice of the British people by calling them far right, islamophobic or whatever other names. Some of the authoritarian measures they've taken are justified because there were thugs that tried to burn down, for instance, a migrant hotel which potentially had women and children, so absolutely should be condemned and it's right that the full force of the law should be dealt to them. But however, there's been some growth really far over each of the British government. I mean, for instance, we had a man who had no previous criminal record who was chanting anti Islam chants on the streets in one of the protests. And I'm a devout Hindu, I wouldn't like to have anti Hindu chance, but we do live in a free country. We're allowed to be offended and we have to deal with it sometimes. And he was arrested put in jail for eighteen months, very very swiftly. And that's off the backdrop of weeks of Palestine marches, fair enough, but there were chanting anti Semitic, genocidal chant from the river to the sea, and that was go on day, week after week, and the police stood by it and did nothing. So time and time again, there are innumerable examples of a two tier system that is going on in terms of our policing. And there's just one inside I like to bring out that that was really fascinating was that there was the West Midlands Police Chief officer who openly admitted that he was talking to community leaders and discussing with them, almost a bespoke police service. And it was just really baffling to find out that he was actually talking to certain minority group community leaders and giving them the kind of asking what kind of policing they wanted and offering them the policing they needed for what they desired for their situation. And I didn't hear any reports of that happening with say the British working class, white workings of the country. So a two tier system definitely is in operation.
Speaker 3: And it's not just two tier policing, it's a two tier justice system. You've got quasi blasphemy laws there, certainly because you're getting people who are having the cops of the door for online posts, not just attending these protests and some of the riots. And you've got the Guardian publishing pieces calling for an Elon Musk to be chucked in jail.
Speaker 4: You've got Alistair Campbell, a.
Speaker 3: Fairly significant figure within the Labor Party, to Tony Blazer, former spokesperson, trying to get Douglas Murray arrested. I mean, what is going on in that country. I don't know if people within the UK realize the rest of the world is looking on shocked and appalled.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I don't think we're a serious country anymore. And I think in a kind of stealth way, we're kind of exiting the first world. It feels like I think that where we had the world almost looking at us and actually laughing. So you brought up online posts. I mean, there was a fifty three year old lady, she had again no previous criminal record. She put on a very vile post asking for moss to be burned down with the people in it. Now, I think that justifies some kind of police response. But when she put that up, she immediately deleted it, realized it was an insane moment of madness. She then had three police cars arrive at her place and she was taken to taking custody and she was given her prison centers I believe of about fifteen months and she's a full time career now, a very very harsh sentence. At the same time, we had Nick Loweles, who's had of hope not hate, a kind of hard left organization gave out misinformation about a Muslim lady who'd had an acid attack, and that really did lead to some kind of violence and mobilization of radical groups, and yet nothing has been done. So what's happening at the moment is people are looking around going what is permissible. The goalposts are moving. We don't know where we stand on social media. And they're self censoring because no one wants to go, no one wants to be arrested. No one knows when the pieces are going to come knocking on their door. So very scary times, very unsure and uncertain times.
Speaker 6: James, Well, it seems to me, you know, when you see cases like the ones you've just talked about, these very fast Russias to sentence for certain people. But this cars you know, this has not been happening just all of a sudden. We've seen this happen with people who've posted about transgender issues. We've seen all of the sort of the way the state has officially supported all the Pride stuff before it's been officially supporting the Islamic community. There's a sense among a lot of people watching Britain right now that the British political class really has a great dislike for heritage, British values, for the British people, and much prefers this idea of turning it into this very different kind of state than it used to be. Is it true that the British political class seems to have a real dislike for the country that put it in power and that they're supposed to represent.
Speaker 12: Absolutely I mean, I think what's happening at the moment is British citizens are feeling like second class citizens in their own homeland. And David Starkey made a really good point. He's that British historian and he was saying human rights used to be about protecting the citizen from the tyranny of the state. It now seems to be about prioritizing the minority over the majority. And that's the kind of twist that has happened with identity politics, and that's why everyone is unsure, I mean, really really, Just recently, Angela Rayna, our Deputy Prime Minister, she put pushed back at a law that was supposed to be giving social housing, that's cheap housing and government housing to British citizens. She pulled that back and now immigration people coming here new to the country are going to be on the same level of accessibility as British citizens. And so just small things like that, which which are very meaningful to British people, are making a huge difference. And if you add things like migrant hotels, and I don't know if your audience are aware that you know, we have you know, tens of thousands of people, young men fleeing from the safe country of France, coming to our shores, being put up in four star hotels, getting free square meal of the day, money in their pocket, and then you have people struggling to heat their homes. The sense of injustice is palpable and that's the reason why people are really rallying out. It add to that the cultural the culture integration issues, rising crime, and then you have a recipe for disaster. It's not surprising we're having these protests or some of these rights, but Kirstarmer and the government have got their fingers in their ears and their head in the sand.
Speaker 2: And Mayron, just quickly before we go, you ran in the last general election.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately you weren't successful.
Speaker 2: Will you remain in politics and what was it like on the ground during the election.
Speaker 1: What sort of response did you get from your constitutor of potential constituents.
Speaker 9: I think on the.
Speaker 12: Whole overwhelmingly positive. There is a huge gap in the political landscape in Britain at the moment. We have a effected We've had a UNI Party, a blob, a centrist blob which they class them unders standing as a broad church, when in reality that just means you stand for nothing and the British people are crying out for a voice. I think Nigel Faraje and Reform UK are that voice. I think we've got five years to really consolidate our position and put it to the people and be a proper voice and a representative because there is they are aching for it. Think I think the soul of Britain is really aching for change, is yearning for change.
Speaker 1: In fact, Maya and Centhral Nathan great to chat to.
Speaker 2: You really pleased to get your hero on Outsiders and looking forward to getting you back on many times to chat about what is happening in the UK.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to Outsiders with your hosts Rowan Dean, James Morrow, and I'm Rida.
Speaker 4: Panahyan Coming up shortly. We'll be delving into the.
Speaker 3: Wacky world of academia and net zero madness. But first, when Donald Trump called the media the enemy of the people, I never imagined the bulk of the mainstream media would work tirelessly to live up to that tag.
Speaker 4: But here we are.
Speaker 3: And from the Fine People hoax to the Russian collusion, hoax.
Speaker 4: To the calm is a great and visionary leader.
Speaker 3: Delusion, the gas lighting and deliberate disinfo has been turned up to Thermo nuclear levels. Large segments of the media are so shameless that they even took a poignant moment from the Republican National Convention when Trump paid tribute to Corey Compartoi, the father and fireman who was murdered at a Trump rally by the assassin who was trying to kill President Trump. Here is Corey's widow this week talking about what that moment meant to the family.
Speaker 4: Cory's firefighter gear was displayed at the Republican National Convention, which was a special honor.
Speaker 1: That was an honor, that was the big honor.
Speaker 13: All day at the rally, my husband kept saying, he's going to call me up on stage.
Speaker 9: You're going to hear him.
Speaker 13: He's going to say, Corey, come on up here, Corey, get up here. He was just joking, you know, obviously, but he kept saying that you're going to get up you know, He's gonna.
Speaker 9: Call me up on stage.
Speaker 13: And we were all like, there's this moment, He's up on stage.
Speaker 4: It was a powerful emotional moment.
Speaker 3: But this is how the media spoke of the tribute.
Speaker 4: Let's start with MSNBC.
Speaker 14: I was sickened by the prop that was mister comparatory to come.
Speaker 9: Come with exactly comparatory comparatory.
Speaker 14: I was sickened by them using him as a prop, his his firefighter jacket, and then they spelled a man's name wrong, and so he said, oh, we're so grateful that the fire department sent this to us.
Speaker 1: These are local dangon dollars. Okay, this is not, you know.
Speaker 9: Chicago fire.
Speaker 14: It's a bad name about the coming out that their names on the back.
Speaker 1: Of the jackets, like who are you from? But then they put the name on and they spelled the wrong.
Speaker 14: I was just kind of like, if we're gonna we're gonna.
Speaker 4: Do props, like, let's at least.
Speaker 1: Get it right.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to organize that chaos in my mind.
Speaker 1: Just gross. Gross.
Speaker 4: The truth is it wasn't a prop. It was Corey's real uniform.
Speaker 3: And the more on activists in the media who ran with that angle would have known that if they did even five seconds of research. Because Corey's former colleagues had displayed his uniform as a tribute well before the Republican National Convention, We'd already.
Speaker 4: Seen this image.
Speaker 3: Those with any interests in the assassination attempt and its victims knew that any media reporting on it could have checked that within seconds, but no, in their desperation to slam Trump, they manufactured a story, giving little thought to how it impact a grieving family.
Speaker 4: And that fake news about the Trump camp.
Speaker 3: Misspelling Cory's name went far and wide, and it was also evident right here in Australia. They were eager to push that fake news from the free tow Are stations to the Nine papers.
Speaker 4: Here's how the Age.
Speaker 3: Reported Trump's speech at the Republican National Convention. They aim that the tribute to the killed firefighter miss Spell's name.
Speaker 4: They put that in the headline. That was their focus.
Speaker 3: And here is the Sydney Morning Herald and their headline, our friend Cory Trump tribute to killed firefighter Miss Spell's name just shameful fake news. The eagerness to damage Trump seems.
Speaker 4: To be the highest priority above.
Speaker 3: Facts, reason and any sense of decency. A man was murdered in front of his wife and daughter, even if the uniform wasn't real and someone had made a mistake, is that really something to highlight in the headline? But what can you expect from a media that went from calling Kamala Harris inept, unlikable and a political liability to pretty much overnight declaring her a visionary, capable leader. Remember how they used to talk about Kamala when they were trying to convince us all that Joe Biden was a wonderful president who had no cognitive decline. Watch the leftist media seeks to blame the VP for the Biden administration's many woes.
Speaker 15: Here there are reports to say that you have the lowest approval reading of any vice president. Well, there are pulls that also say I have creat approval ratings.
Speaker 1: Swing dughters don't like Harris. How big a drag is Kamala Harris on the tech She's.
Speaker 11: A pretty big jag.
Speaker 1: I think she was arguably Biden's worst political decision.
Speaker 2: They don't like her.
Speaker 4: There's lots of reasons they don't like her.
Speaker 6: Kamala Harris's approval rating is now at twenty eight percent, which is an historic low for any modern vice president.
Speaker 16: We're hearing it from mainstream media, one outlet after another, one league after another, that Kamala.
Speaker 17: Harris is the worst vice president ever, the worst Polish distetition ever.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's how they used to talk about her.
Speaker 3: That was all left wing media, by the way, in the days when they were boosting Joe Biden, and that was the number one priority back then.
Speaker 4: But they could be honest about Kamala. They'd tell us things like.
Speaker 1: This, we've been to the border.
Speaker 9: You haven't been to the border, and.
Speaker 1: I haven't been to Europe.
Speaker 15: I don't understand the point that you're making.
Speaker 9: The point that.
Speaker 18: Lester Holt was making was obvious to anyone else who was watching this interview, which is that the issues at the border are inextricably linked with the portfolio that she's been given.
Speaker 8: He picked Kamala Harris to be his running mate. She was raped in is right.
Speaker 17: That's the most liberal senator in the United States center so he could have gone the other way, but he went to the left.
Speaker 3: And now we're told she's a moderate centrist successful and she's picked as her running mate, another moderate, not some mad communists promoting socialism, open borders and the neo Marxist group BLM, even as they destroyed his city, and the media campaign for Kamala is rolling along nicely. The Democrats have a big boost in the polls, and we are treated to this sort of brazen propit. And remember when Harris stole Trump's tax policy on tips.
Speaker 7: Because when I get to office, we are going to not charge taxes on tips people making tips.
Speaker 15: Eliminate taxes on tips for service and hospitality worker.
Speaker 3: Now, not only did most of the media not slam the vice president for that blatant thievery of her Trump policy announced months earlier, but look at how they reported the story in their headlines. Here is CBS when Trump announced that policy. They said the policy would cost the government two hundred and fifty billion over ten years according to our nonpartisan watch group. But this is how CBS reported that same policy after Kamala announced it as her own Vice president. Kamala Harris is rolling out a new policy position saying she'll fight to enter axes on tips for service and hospitality workers.
Speaker 4: Can you sport the subtle difference there?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's one thing to express opinions on opinion programs like this, but there is something rotten in the media when so called journalists are supposed to present the news and only the news, stripped of their own personal views and biases, indulge in the type of Orwellian gas lighting and lies. We've just seen slow wonder that trust in the media has plummeted to new lows.
Speaker 2: I'm shocked, reader, we're an opinion show what on the screen?
Speaker 1: That's what it says in their opinion.
Speaker 8: Okay, good, We've.
Speaker 1: Got lots of opinions, no shortage of those. Don't worry about that. Joining us now is National's MP Keith Pitt. Keith, great to see you as always.
Speaker 2: Now we're a little bit concerned here about Queensland, your neck of the woods. Fifteen Queensland towns where Aboriginal corporations want state land to be handed over to them as freehold properties.
Speaker 1: So there is fifteen.
Speaker 2: Places from Rainbow Beach to Roma, to Theodore to Croydon, the Miles Mountain. The Miles government has initially refused to provide the list, but we now have that list.
Speaker 1: What is going on in the state of Queensland.
Speaker 19: Keith, Well, good morning outside. It's nothing good, I've got to say. And the horse has already bolted because in that report you'll see that nearly seven million hectares has already been transferred across gifted as freehold land. And on that list's places like Fraser Island. So nearly seven million hectares, and I can tell you it's not ten bucks a hectar land.
Speaker 9: It's incredibly valuable.
Speaker 19: But in my view, this is land that belongs to the Queensland people, to the Australian people, to all of us.
Speaker 9: So how is it possible that it.
Speaker 19: Can be gifted to organizations and groups as freehold land and the value of it goes to them and then it creates all of these challenges. I know any number of individuals who have been trying to develop on Fraser Island for literally decades without success, and yet look.
Speaker 1: Much you have to do and you'll get it for free, James.
Speaker 9: And tell us.
Speaker 6: Also, you know, Peter Dunton got in a lot of you know, not strife, but he was attacked because he said that the cf MEU and unions were putting excess prices and excess costs on things. That's part of the reason why everything costs so much. You spoke really eloquently the other day about the CFMEU tax and that extra burden.
Speaker 9: That that's costing.
Speaker 6: I think you talked about a medical facility with one hundred and twenty one beds that cost one point two billion dollars or something like that.
Speaker 9: Have I got that right?
Speaker 6: And how is this government with their ir rules making that tax even worse.
Speaker 19: All this federal labe of governments making everything worse from the living to the cost of everything.
Speaker 9: And you've got it spot on. So it's in Bunda.
Speaker 19: There was a hospital committed to by the Labour candidate four years ago and guess what hadn't even started. They pushed a few trees and half a row and some construction fencing. But imagine how many more beds you would get without the CFMAU tax. And we've got all of the other contractors who are not CFMUU aligned locked out, including our local ones, and there's some good providers. And then on top of that, they go and provide donations to the Labor party, which hey, they now are not taking the six million dollars anymore, but it seems they are taking the paid labor for people to hand out from the CFMAU and others who are paid wages, who get paid travel, who get paid accommodation to go and work on booze and try and impact the outcome of elections, whether they're federal or state or otherwise. So guess who's paying you are and it is costing an absolute fortune.
Speaker 9: The tax payer deserves better now, Keith.
Speaker 3: Getting back to this, around seven million hectares that has been handed to Aboriginal corporations. How much of Queensland percentage wise, and indeed how much of Australia do we know has been handed back in this fashion?
Speaker 19: Well, in Queensland it's almost four percent under the Ala Act that that has been transferred as inalienable freehold land. And you know, if the state government wants to give land away, I'm open. I'm ready to take as much as they'd like. Un So I'll take a million hectares. I don't even have to take six million or seven million. But this is just getting fastical. On what grounds do you make these decisions? And who is going to stand up and stop this from happening, Because the impact is now in regional towns and regional cities, places like Fraser Island, places like Barmheads where I've got exclusive NATed titles on the esplanat, created all sorts of headaches.
Speaker 1: Where does it stop.
Speaker 2: Well, we've also seen Keith, you know, beaches closed on cultural heritage grounds so people can't go down to.
Speaker 1: The local beach.
Speaker 2: You see these sorts of signs, mountains where you can't walk on cultural heritage.
Speaker 1: What happened? You know, a what did the public think about all this?
Speaker 2: But more importantly so once they've been given this land, can this corporation then go and sell it to whoever they want?
Speaker 1: Can they develop it?
Speaker 2: What happens to the cultural red tape? Heritage laws apply to them?
Speaker 1: Or because it's a cultural donation of land.
Speaker 2: Are they exempt from you know, they can go and do whatever they want?
Speaker 1: What do we know? What any strings attached to these generous gifts.
Speaker 19: Well, originally as native title it was only for cultural activities. Now I asked the shareholding Minister what cultural activities meant? I mean, what's the definition? Because the land and barms getting all sorts of things happening, including coffee vans and markets. But unfortunately they couldn't give me a definition of cultural activities. And as in a lable freehole, well they are entitled to develop it and make money from it and do whatever the owner pleases. It's freehold land. And I think this is the real differential. It is not about cultural activities. It is gifting the wealth of the nation to a group, which I think.
Speaker 9: Is just wrong.
Speaker 1: It belongs to all of us.
Speaker 19: We shouldn't be shut out from these areas. And I don't care what your connection is. We are all Australians. You can have a cultural connection, you could have taken the oath last week.
Speaker 9: You can be born down the road.
Speaker 19: We are all Austrians and we are one people in one country and that's something I'll always stand by absolutely.
Speaker 2: Just quickly on the Garza visa issues. What's your thoughts, Keith.
Speaker 1: We've seen.
Speaker 2: Peter Dutton quite rightly in my opinion, coming out very strongly saying temporary hold on anyone from that neck of the woods for strong reasons. Labor opposing this, as James was saying earlier in the show, Anthony Albanezi tied himself up in nots misrepresenting Asio's position.
Speaker 1: Where do you stand, Keith pitt.
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 19: I saw the interview with that music this morning on Sunday Agenda. I think there's a bet running with the cabinet ministers who can say Peter Dutton's name the most times in a sentence. I tell you what they didn't say. Nowhere did they say the safety and security of the Australian people is our priority. And when you look at all of these individuals and it is terrible, and of course I feel for them and it's awful what's happening. But the reality is how many individuals need to come into this country to create an enormous problem here and actually impact directly the safety of Australians. And the answer that is one, You only need one to slip through the open door. And mister Houghsick said very clearly this morning they're giving visitors visas because it's the fastest all I want the one that's the most secure, and I think there are other options and they should take them.
Speaker 2: Fantastic Keith Pitt always great to chat to you here on Outsiders.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much for coming along.
Speaker 2: You're watching Outsiders, and thank you so much for watching Outsiders every Sunday morning.
Speaker 1: We certainly do.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you watching us and us being in your living rooms or wherever else. We may happen to be lefty lunacy. Well sometimes lefty lunacy. It's apparent to us at the but it takes a couple of years later and then the rest.
Speaker 1: Of the world sees it as well.
Speaker 2: Classic example when Joe Biden walked out of Afghanistan. Gabe left all that equipment behind. James, Oh, what would happen?
Speaker 6: Oh gosh, I don't know what would happen with all that equipment. Hey, maybe it would wind up being used by the Taliban in a huge military parade, with the billions of dollars worth of equipment you see there on the screen that the US just abandoned when Joe Biden chaotically and catastrophically left Afghanistan three years ago. This is like such an ad for Trump right here, what you're seeing show because you know that chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan, the Americans left behind, the equipment left behind, of the Afghani people left behind to deal with the depredations of the Taliban, when you had people like the atrocious General the Joint chiefs of Staff Chief Mark Milly, who said he was more concerned about understanding white ray and things like that that actually you know, leading American troops. You know they had all said, oh no, no, Afghanistan, word fall that quickly, it'll be fine, you know, we can manage the withdrawal.
Speaker 9: And of course the Taliban swept in within hours.
Speaker 6: This was an absolute disgrace and it was a disaster reader and no one.
Speaker 4: Has paid a price.
Speaker 3: Has been zero accountability for the disastrous execution of that plan, the fact that American servicemen were killed, the fact that they went and droned a family and killed innocent children in retaliation, and then they admitted, oh, we got it wrong.
Speaker 4: They had nothing to do with that. That were just a innocent family that were brutally murdered. No one paid for any of that. It seems incredible to me that which is a problem political.
Speaker 3: Prisoners in America right now, all these political persecutions, but people who've genuinely done terrible things.
Speaker 6: There is such a disconnect right now in the American military between you know, the enlisted men, the officers and car brass who just get who are just they fail upwards constantly. You know, after Pearl Harbor, Fdr Fire the head of the Navy, and you know, there was consequences for that, and here people just get promoted. Yeah, yeah, yeah, they finally because they speak all the right wop language, because that's what's more important. It's more important going to the Congress and saying, oh, well, you know, I don't care about you know white rage and racism, and you know, I'm gonna wear my Pride medals and all of this stuff. But it's not about you know, defending America.
Speaker 9: Who knew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the point of course being that there you had the Taliban parading all that equipment, billions of dollars worth of equipment, snubbing their noses in America, gloating.
Speaker 1: To the rest of the world.
Speaker 2: They had all this incredible equipment which is designed to kill people as well as to defend yourself with.
Speaker 1: That's the Taliban. They now have all this And what do.
Speaker 2: You think the rest of the world thinks of this, America Joe Biden, Well, of course we've seen after Afghanistan. We saw Hamas and attack on October seventh. We've seen atrocities throughout the Middle East. We've seen Russia, Ukraine, all of which in a heap after Joe Biden withdrew from Afghanistan. So all the Taliban are saying is hey, see what we got out of it. And the rest of the world, meanwhile, is mind and all sorts of problems which would not have happened had Donald Trump being president.
Speaker 1: There you go, a nice one for all those people who voted for Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Well done, rita closer to Home bit a lefty lunacy from again copying Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Why anyone would copy Joe Biden is beyond me.
Speaker 2: But Jason Claire, the Western Sydney MP, decided, oh, let's copy Joe Biden and give away taxpayers money.
Speaker 4: Well yes, he very excitedly announced some breaking news on X.
Speaker 3: I don't know politicians are tweeting like this, but he said, We've just introduced legislation to wipe three billion of student debt for more than three million of strains.
Speaker 9: Bad luck.
Speaker 3: If you worked really hard to pay back that debt and you're not wiping debt, you're just transferring it. And this is what the socialists, the far left, the people who have got absolutely no understanding of economics, don't said to comprehend, is that someone so almost are paying now.
Speaker 1: But you're paying twice.
Speaker 2: If you've paid off your student debts, you're paying twice. If you're a trade who didn't go to university, you're paying for the kid who went to the university to study gender queer.
Speaker 6: Why should why should a treaty who's out there paying off?
Speaker 9: Is you paying off his tools.
Speaker 6: You know, paying off a mortgage on a crippling interest rates. Don't have to go help pay off somebody's gender studies degree.
Speaker 9: It makes no sense.
Speaker 3: What we need to actually do here and elsewhere in the West is that get rid of these junk degrees that don't actually enable the graduate to get a job in any way connection in the field of study. If you want to go and do that as something for intellectual stimulation, then fine.
Speaker 4: You pay for it.
Speaker 3: But the taxpayer the point, the point is for the left junk degree.
Speaker 1: The left, labor, the Greens, the Teals.
Speaker 2: No, they get their support. Don't forget the Teals are left. Don't forget that the Teals are there supporting all this madness. By the way, I'm changing top said, but just fact to this. They are simply paying for their supporters with your money. They know that their supporters come out of these universities doing these rubbish junk courses which don't get them any proper jobs. So they're paying them and subsidizing them with your tax dollars. You're just paying for left wing supporters. It's a disgrace, it's embezzlement, it's theft by the labor Party of the Australian taxpayer.
Speaker 9: Clearly, well this is more than that thought.
Speaker 6: You know, the University secretary has been allowed to grow like topsy and give out degrees in things that are pretty much worthless on the marketplace. And also they've become this massive sort of migrant visa scam here basically to get to shovel people into the country, give them degrees, you know, and things like commerce and things like that.
Speaker 9: You know, who knows what that actually means.
Speaker 3: And the commos is one of the degrees that is actually removague.
Speaker 4: Well a lot of these, you know, I'm not saying it's going.
Speaker 9: Upstairs, business college, come on up, you know.
Speaker 6: And then and then wives of the housing crisis, the infrastructure crisis, all of this stuff here. The universities of course a dumping huge amounts, but we try to get people to believe in all this. The fact is, you know, we need to look at the way we deal with the universities. Probably we need more people learning actual skills, less people doing.
Speaker 4: A lot about that.
Speaker 3: In Victoria, education is our biggest export and when you look at how they come to those figures, you will be shocked.
Speaker 1: And as we go to a break.
Speaker 2: I just want to show you some footage of how China is helping save the planet with all their beautiful solar panels going over three thousand acres of There you go.
Speaker 1: Isn't that beautiful? Yeah? So lovely animals, the dead animals.
Speaker 2: Undern nice work, lovies, nice work. Climate cult at work destroying the planet.
Speaker 1: Let's take a break.
Speaker 2: Hello, you're watching Outsiders with the reta Past, Present and future. Panahee James Emerging Journalists tomorrow and my self Rowan always.
Speaker 1: Will be Dean.
Speaker 2: This week we learned that a conservative Christian minister, Dave.
Speaker 1: Pellow is a decent bloke. I know him. He's written for The Spectator Australia.
Speaker 2: Dave Pello is being hauled before the Queensland Human Rights Commission. Why Queensland needs its own human rights Commission beats me anyway, but there you go. Dave Pellow is being asked to front up to the Queensland Human Rights Commission because, wait for it, he didn't perform the welcome to country ceremony at one of his Christian conferences.
Speaker 1: According to the Daily.
Speaker 2: Mail, the man who has raised the claim against Dave Pellow had paid for a ticket to one of these conferences and attended the event and then complained that he had been quote racially vilified and humiliated on the grounds of his race and religion because.
Speaker 1: There was no welcome to country. Go figure that one out.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: This is plainly.
Speaker 2: Ludicrous, But these frivolous culture war claims have a way of spiraling out of control and dominating people's lives and causing endless grievance and drama. Just ask Bernard Gaynor, the ex soldier who had literally years of misery and financial ruin because someone sued him over supposed LGBTIQ discrimination. As Bernard wrote in September twenty twenty two, the New South Wales Local Court dismissed all remaining complaints lodged after wait for eight years of farcical litigation against me against Bernard, Bernard was lucky. My close friend Bill Leep, the cartoonist, died of a heart attack, which I and many other people believe was partly, if not wholly, due to the stress caused by the Federal Human Rights Commissions repeated persecution of Bill over what was, to any fair minded person a controversial and provocative shore, but reasonable and certainly not a racist cartoon Indeed, as I always point out, Colin Dylan, Australia's first ever indigenous policemen, telephoned Bill the morning the cartoon appeared to tell him he thought it was one of the most insightful and important cartoons Bill had ever done, not that their Human Rights Commission or its appalling then President Gillian Triggs gave two figs about that. But I digress back to Dave Pellow and his ridiculous claim against him because he didn't perform the welcome to country at the start of his Christian conference. Now, what I'm going to say may upset some people, but I'm afraid it has to be said. It is time, in my opinion, to say goodbye to welcomes to country, to say farewell to acknowledgments of country. Not goodbye altogether, but let's put them on ice. Whatever purpose has been served by the endless repetition of the quasi religious mantras about acknowledging leaders past present and emerging traditional custodians and the and we are.
Speaker 1: All on all of that.
Speaker 2: The damage now being done, as we see for example in this preposterous HRC claim, The damage done by these rituals far outweighs whatever good was originally intended at the moment.
Speaker 1: Welcomes to and acknowledgments.
Speaker 2: Of country are ubiquitous in schools, council meetings, public ceremonies, political events, corporate settings, corporate functions, every time an aeroplane touches down on Australian soil, at the beginning of zoom meetings, and on every other website.
Speaker 1: And I'm sorry it has to.
Speaker 2: Stop for the sake of Indigenous Australians as well as for the sake of non Indigenous Australians. Like the Voice, which was rejected by an overwhelming majority of the Australian population and rejected by every state other than the Act, these welcomes and acknowledgments are unbelievably divisive and in my opinion, grotesquely racist. They eat away, like termites that the foundations that this nation has built on. They turn Australia not into one nation, but into two nations, from one people under one flag into two tribes under two flags. They turn Australia, historically one of the most egalitarian and free nations on Earth, from a land of shared opportunity and shared values into a divisive and grasping society.
Speaker 1: Of those who belong and those who do not.
Speaker 2: Belong, based entirely on the spurious and ludicrous concept of genetic makeup. The strands that have traditionally held this country together, love of country, pride in country, the bonds of loyalty and shared respect are being frayed and ultimately ripped asunder every time these dangerous mantras are muttered. The constant repetition of these in incantations, like some kind of cultish chant uttered blindly by devotees of the cult, is a recipe not for proud and cohesive society, but for a divided, dispirited, and dysfunctional society instead. In my opinion, both the acknowledgment of and the welcome to country are based on the premise, often repeated as part of the mantras, that this continent quote always was and always will be Aboriginal land because quote sovereignty was never ceeded. That is a political discussion, political debate, and I have no problem with activists or academics or elected representatives arguing over those assertions and plans, so long as they do so peacefully and with good intent. But the simple fact is that if you accept those twin premises, then again, in my opinion, you are saying there is no sovereign law in this country worth respecting. And indeed you are saying there is.
Speaker 1: No country worth respecting. You are a denialist, a.
Speaker 2: Sovereign Commonwealth of Australia denialist. I'll have more to say on this matter in more detail in coming weeks, but I firmly believe whatever worthwhile purpose they once did serve, the acknowledgments of and welcomes to country are now way past their use by date and have a distinctly unsavory and malodorous whiff about them. Their main purpose, it seems to me, is to somehow deny genuine legitimacy to anyone whose family came to these shores. In the last two hundred and fifty years, including up to the present waves of immigrants disenfranchised, My family and ancestors have farmed this land, lived off this land.
Speaker 1: Developed this land.
Speaker 2: Fed and clothed the people of this land, died and bled for this land for the better part of two hundred years. I do not need to be welcome to my own land every five minutes and then told that it is not.
Speaker 1: My own land. Worse, there is an inherent sense of shame and guilt blaming in.
Speaker 2: Many of these rituals, patronizingly reminding the listener that sovereignty has never been seeded, and so on, as if the listener can do anything about it, and begging the question, particularly when these mantras are piously uttered by large corporations or property owners. Well, then if that's what you really think, why don't you hand over your Martin Place head office to the local tribe. Maybe if the CEO feels so strongly about this issue that he's got to ram it down the customer's throats at every opportunity, how about he and his missus vacate the Vorklu's mansion and handed over to the Redfern Housing Association instead, you hypocrites. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all in favor of celebrating our indigenous past, and I'm all in favor for a special day of the year, even a.
Speaker 1: Week if needs be, to do so.
Speaker 2: But at the moment, we have and you might need to sit down and take notes beacause you'll never remember them.
Speaker 1: All, whether you're indigenous, Indigenous.
Speaker 2: Or not, we have thirteenth February anniversary of National Apology Day, sixteenth March National Close the Gap Day, twenty sixth May National Sorry Day, Yes, that's right. National Sorry Day is different from how to National Apology Day.
Speaker 1: Go figure.
Speaker 2: We have twenty seventh of May nineteen sixty seven Referendum Day, twenty seventh May to third June, National Reconciliation Week, third June Marbo Day, first July Coming of the Light. Interestingly, this is celebrated annually by Torres Strait Islander people and it marks the adoption of Christianity through Ireland communities during the late nineteenth century. You don't get the active as celebrating that one, do you. Seventh July to fourteenth July nay doc Week. Fourth of August National Aborage on Torres Strait Islander Children's Day. Ninth of August International Day of the World's Indigenous Peoples. Well, that's a UN day, so that should be ditched along with the UN itself.
Speaker 1: But that's a different argument.
Speaker 2: Fourth of September Indigenous Literacy Day, Okay, I'm all for that. And finally, thirteenth of September Anniversary of the UN Declaration on the Rights.
Speaker 1: Of Indigenous People.
Speaker 2: Add on top other events like the Gama Festival, which we've just had, and it's fair to say Australian citizens and more important, the Australian taxpayers, spend an awful lot of time and treasure celebrating our indigenous history, even though as is clear from every government report that doing so has had no tangible benefit on helping the very people we should be helping, closing the gap for Indigenous Australians. My suggestion is this, Let's scrap all the sorrowes and apologies, because in the real world, if you've said sorry and meant it, you don't keep repeating it.
Speaker 1: Let's instead choose one important day.
Speaker 2: Like we do with Anzac Day or Australia Day, or Christmas or Easter or anything else all the various other cultural festivals. Let's choose one day, or if you like, one day and an accompanying week.
Speaker 1: To genuinely celebrate Aboriginal Australia.
Speaker 2: Let's call it National Aborigines in Irelanders Day and have it in the middle of Natock Week, and do it properly, do all the welcomes and acknowledgments on that day, and on that day only fly the Aboriginal flag from every mast in the land on that day, and on that day, only decorate every school in Australia with indigenous cultural artifacts for that week.
Speaker 1: But for that week.
Speaker 2: Only give that day and give that week real meaning, like we do with everything else we celebrate. When you make something commonplace, you rob it of any significance, You rob it of real meaning and value. It becomes bland, meaningless, corporate, mindless propaganda. Let's save the welcomes to country and the acknowledgment of country, and the flag flying and the disparate names for one special place. Let's save it all for one special day or one special week of the year, and that's it.
Speaker 1: Do it properly, do it well, but just do it once.
Speaker 2: The rest of the time, we must celebrate and acknowledge that we are all Australians together under one flag, not too sharing one sovereign nation, not hundreds of them, not being welcomed as if we are passing strangers to many ancient nations. I applaud Dave Pellow for taking a stance. The other day I landed in Melbourne and the airline stewardess was a delightful woman, really lovely, doing a great job. But she had a thick non Anglo accent, and as she read out the aubiquitous nonsense welcoming as to some strange land of unspecified leaders, past, present and emerging, well, to my mind, it was patently absurd. Every time I a drive over the Sydney Harbor Bridge, I am being informed that we are two nations, not one, two opposing tribes, not one unified nation. It's time to ditch the virtue signaling, ditch the ubiquitous welcomes and acknowledgments, ditch the universal two flags flying, ditch the plethora of sorries and apologies and phony reconciliations, and ditch the guilt tripping. Let's celebrate the history of Aboriginal Australia with genuine pride and emotion once a year, like we do with everything else, we genuinely.
Speaker 1: Value joining us.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm delighted to welcome the new spokeswoman for Advance Australia, Sandra Burt. Sandra Cans, you've got a new job that's always good years. You're the new spokesperson for Advanced Australia. Advance Australia do terrific work.
Speaker 1: They were great during the Voice a fantastic job there. There's some amazing work done.
Speaker 2: So you'veined you're now the spokesperson for Advanced Australia. You yourself have a very interesting story. You're not a political person, You're a mom from up central New South Wales.
Speaker 1: Tell us about us and tell us about yourself.
Speaker 20: Yes, thank you, Roan. The reason I've decided to step up and become advance as spokeswoman is I want to put every day Australians, mom, dads and families front and center. So my experience with the reckless Renewables movement has meant that I've discovered that every day Australians do not have a voice. And really the reckless Renewables movement has indicated that not only do we not have a voice, but our very values of freedom, freedom of speech, security, national security, energy security and of course prosperity, the cost of living, our energy bills are at risk. So I'm standing up for everyday Australians.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Tell us where you live and what spurred your political involvement.
Speaker 1: Because it's a great story. Yes.
Speaker 20: So I had ostensibly retired after a lifetime of serving my country in law enforcement and defense, and then I discovered that Chris Bowen had decided to put three hundred massive turbines off our amazing beach where my family have lived for one hundred years. As a community, we rallied together, we wrote hundreds of letters, we had a protest and we realized, in my opinion, that this was a predetermined outcome, that the government had no intention of listening to us. Then I discovered that this was happening all over Australia. Right now, I'm touring around Australia making a mini documentary and regional communities in far North Queensland, down to Victoria, across to South Australia are being rolled, steamed, roll by Chris Bowen's reckless rollout of renewables. And really the communities there have no voice. They're being neglected, they're being divided. But what makes it even worse, and this is where I find it really disturbing, is it just won't work. We know for a fact that from an engineering perspective, from an environmental perspective, from every perspective, cost, the rebuild, the overbuild, this will not work. This will not deliver Australia clean, cheap, affordable energy. Australians need to wake up and bote the labor, green and teal government out.
Speaker 3: Which I certainly won't give us reliable energy when we need it. But these projects, you said, the local communities are being ignored, and I wonder how much of the rest of the community, those living in cities are aware of what's happening and the scale and the destruction of the natural environment.
Speaker 20: Well, Rita, that's a great point, and I don't think the cities are aware. I think that because of the divide the de VI that we first saw with the reconciliation, the division under this current government is continuing. So the regional communities are screaming out at.
Speaker 1: The top of their lungs.
Speaker 20: And unfortunately in the cities they think this is a great thing, but they.
Speaker 3: Don't see it because so many people who live in the city don't travel to the countryside in any sort of regular base.
Speaker 2: Go to Manly Beach and Bondi Beach.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 3: But I think city people, even the ones who think this sort of thing is as sustainable, workable, if they saw the destruction, if they saw the beautiful natural environment impacted, habitats destroyed, if they knew about the decommissioning costs of these massive wind turbines. I think they would very much be concerned, but I think it's out of sight and out of mind, and Labour seems to be capitalizing on that ignorance.
Speaker 20: Oh one hundred percent. I totally agree, and that's one of the reasons why Advance is making a documentary to show the sheer destruction. And it's astonishing that this movement has brought together environmentalists. The greens are nowhere to be seen, but true environmentalists. We see the explosive destruction up north and right down to the Goi To wind farm, where we see whole ridges being exploded to make way for these We want to bring that to the city. The city needs to wake up and realize that renewables are not the solution. It's morally reprehensible for our government to believe that rolling out one hundred percent renewables will solve our energy problem without putting nuclear on the table, without lifting the ban on nuclear power.
Speaker 6: Well, this is what I want to ask you about here, because you know I've done a lot of work down in Gondari in New South Wales talking to communities that are furious about a solar farm that's going in there. You know, no one ever asked them if they want it. They're just told this is going in there. You're in one of these economic zones where this is going to happen. Just yesterday I was outside Gilbert and huge wind tower. Nobody quite understands how big these things are until you drive right up to one of them. You know, polluting the landscape of just the visual amenity of this gorgeous country is absolutely destroyed. When you talk about nuclear the first thing that labor says, Oh, the people don't want it out there. You know, people don't want that. They're not telling us what communities are going to have to absorb a nuclear reactor and all of these sorts of things. And yet they seem very willing CenTra to go and drop these community dividing amenity destroying projects, agriculture destroying, food security destroying projects on these communities. And again it seems to me that it's about that country city divide.
Speaker 20: Absolutely, James, and you're absolutely right. I have seen these massive solar installations. I was up far north there's a massive eighteen thousand hectar one going in. All of the farmers are up in arms the footprint of these reckless renewables is incredible. Only continue. The footprint has to be built over eight times to ensure twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Affordable, and it's not affordable.
Speaker 9: I'll come to that.
Speaker 20: In electricity, the overbuild on our poles and wires, the lack of recycling, the environmental damage, the massive footprint compared to nuclear is insane. It is as I said, I cannot understand why the Labour, Green and te your government refuses to listen to our regional farmers, to our families who produce our food, who run the cattle, who have the sheep. I've stood there in their sheds with them while they are in tears as their families being broken down. I went to one farmer forty heck tires. They're going to take sixty percent of his horticultural farm, cut it right through high voltage transmission lines. These people have been fighting this for years. The mental toll on these families is terrible to see, terrible to witness and people in the communities, in our city communities. You really need to come and have a long hard look at how the labored, Green and Teal government is destroying our government.
Speaker 2: Here here, Sandra Burke absolutely spot on you're going to have your work cut out there with Advanced Australia. But fantastic job. Get out there, and you're absolutely right. Those people who voted teals need to wake up very very fast.
Speaker 1: And you're right. It's all about ideology. These people do not care for the Australian.
Speaker 4: But we didn't even get to the food security implication.
Speaker 1: Do that again will get you back here.
Speaker 2: A lot of work in front of you at great job, Advanced Australia. Do and people can go to the Advanced Australia websites.
Speaker 20: Yes, go to our website and have a look at our Green's truth campaign. The Greens are not who they used to be and I urge you all to have a long hard look at their policies which are destroying Australia.
Speaker 1: And maybe even donate as well. I'll say that because Sandra can't.
Speaker 6: Hello, you're watching Outsiders with your hosts rowing the prices right Dean and reader the rent is too damn high, panahee, and of course time the coupon clipping James Borrow. And a special shout out to all our viewers, including Queensland viewer Mary Drake, who I am reliably informed never misses an episode of Outsiders Helping to make Us so often the number one program here on Sky News Australia. Well, anyway, isn't this isn't this a funny moment?
Speaker 9: In America?
Speaker 6: There's a crippling cost of living crisis that has seen the price of all the basics, fuel, food, energy go through the roof. Yet Kamala Harris is so the media claims surging in the polls. Now this is interesting for two reasons. One, Harris has been vice president through the entire Biden administration that brought America this economic horror show. And two, Kamala Harris, well, I hate to break it to you, but she's simply not that bright. Check Out this ad that the Trump campaign has just released, maybe the shortest campaign ad in history, in which sees Harris confirm both of these points.
Speaker 15: A loaf of bread cost fifty percent more today.
Speaker 4: Than it did before the pandemic.
Speaker 15: Ground beef is up almost fifty percent.
Speaker 7: I'm Donald Trump and I approved this message.
Speaker 9: Grab beef.
Speaker 6: It's all off during the administration in which she served and still serves as the loyal vice president. Well done to the Biden Harris team and all involved.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 6: That grab of Harris was from a speech she gave in the last forty hours, in which she also admitted that under the Biden Kamala Harris administration, the American dream of owning a home was increasingly well just dream.
Speaker 15: And sadly right now it is out of reach for far too many American families. There's a serious housing shortage in many places. It's too difficult to build, and it's driving prices up.
Speaker 6: But don't worry Americans. Kamala Harris, now unburdened by the what has beens of the Biden administration, has a new catchphrase that will solve all these problems.
Speaker 15: So now, now, now is the time to chart a new way forward. Now is the time to chart a new way forward.
Speaker 6: A new way forwards sounds more like a great leap forward to me anyway, Gosh, I wonder what this will look.
Speaker 15: Like, your work to pass the first ever federal ban on price gauging, on food price gauging.
Speaker 6: I think she meant to say price gouging, unless there is some new LGBTQI initiative that I'm unaware of. But of course, roughly translated, what she's talking about is price controls. And giving the federal government the power to interfere in the free market for food. Now, this is of course a brilliant idea which has had such amazing success everywhere it has been tried, from Venezuela to the Soviet Union to Mao's China. Well, no, of course, this is a terrible idea. It is, in fact, as the New York Post so perfectly put it, communism, and as this meme going around today suggests that soon we will be calling about the big new movement of the left will not be Black Lives Matter, but rather Ran the Lines Matter. The real reason prices are so high, of course, is that Washington keeps printing money, making each dollar worth less, en forcing prices to go up, and I believe shoveling cash into the economy, including hundreds of billions of dollars at illegal immigrants who will hopefully be shoveled out of the country en mass in a Trump administration. So yeah, okay, price controls, kolonomics. Communism a terrible idea, but also a desperate one, as the Harris campaign tries to put some policy meet on a campaign that is so intellectually shallow that it makes deposed Immigration Minister Andrew Giles look like a deep thinker.
Speaker 9: But don't take my word for it.
Speaker 6: Here's CNN, Yes, CNN, that bastion of old right conspiracy theories. Well, here's their own economics car spot at breaking down all the ways in which Kamala's price controls are a horrible idea.
Speaker 4: It's not going to be markets.
Speaker 16: It's not going to be supplying demand that's determining how much your grocery store charges you for milk or for eggs. It's going to be some bureaucrat in DC, which seems like totally unworkable. First of all, for the FDC to be deciding like how much Kroger charges for eggs in Michigan, but it also would be very bad for markets. We've seen this kind of thing tried in lots of other countries before Venezuela, Argentina, the Soviet Union, et cetera. It leads to shortages, it leads to black markets, you know, plenty of uncertainty. And beyond that, the specific way this bill is written might actually increase prices because of some of the other language in it, things like requiring companies public companies to just close in their quarterly reports, their quarterly earnings reports, how they're setting prices, which is a great way to help them collude, which normally we don't want them to do.
Speaker 6: It's so bad that even the Washington Post, which basically exists as an incind donation to the Harris campaign, has called it out in an article entitled when your opponent calls you communist, maybe don't propose price controls. Catherine Rampell has written that it's hard to exaggerate how bad Kamala Harris's price gouging proposal is. Now, Remember this is the Washington Post we're talking about, right, If even they are calling out Kamala Harris's girl boss socialism, I can see that. I can't see anybody thinks this is the idea of price controls and bread lines are all coming. I think we know just how hard left, an economically reckless Harris administration will be.
Speaker 2: Brilliant, fantastic, James. And it's interesting we've often on this show talked about Kamala Harris's catch phrase, you know, the one that she always does at every rally. Ey, we can be what we want to be, unburdened by what we have been, or we can be what we imagine.
Speaker 1: We can be unburdened by what we have been.
Speaker 2: And we laugh at this, and rightly so, and we've laughing it on Rita's show Left He's losing it, and we laugh at it here on Outsiders. But as has been pointed out by one commentator, if you actually listen to that phrase, it's not just word salad. It is actually exactly what James was just talking about. It is a communist mantra. Every communist society, the worst of the worst, the Soviets, the masts and so on. Basically, that was their mantra, back to year one, start again, we can be a new society, unburdened by the society we used to be. Listen to that commentator talking to Charlie Kirk about this very thing so.
Speaker 17: In history, which is exactly what mal Zadong did when he launched the campaign of smash the four Olds, the four old characteristics.
Speaker 1: Of Chinese society.
Speaker 17: They were going to make a new China that was going to be unburdened by what had been in the past of China. This is what the Soviets the Bolsheviks did when they took over power in Russia. Is that they were going to make the new Russia. They're gonna make the new Man. As a matter of fact, people could become unburdened by what has been.
Speaker 1: So that they could see what.
Speaker 17: Could possibly be in the terms of a socialist utopia.
Speaker 2: Knew that what James is talking about, this new way forward. These are all actually just advertising reworkings of communists sayings.
Speaker 3: Well, the policies are fairly Communists, shouldn't be surprised if the phrases and these mantras they repeat. Maybe James lindsay, there is a He used to be, I think, a bit of a left leaning academic until they got red pilled. It seems that he was behind that ridiculous paper, a series of papers.
Speaker 4: It was like a hoax.
Speaker 3: I think that really exposed him to the depths of the left's lunacy, and since then he's just been on a different roads. It's very interesting analysis there. And you look at the VP she's picked. If she wanted to be moderate centrist, wanted to be sort of a sane voice, you wouldn't have gone down that road. She picked a governor of a state that doesn't matter. A dude who says, you know, socialism is like being neighboring.
Speaker 9: She's hit a happy Bernie Sanders.
Speaker 6: That's basically all Tim Watz is here. But beyond that, though, you know, we do need to talk about this whole unburdened by what has been idea because read it's something we've talked a lot about here is just because you're not interested in the culture wars doesn't mean the culture wars aren't interested in you. And so much of what we've seen really since the sixties, but it goes back a long time before that has been all about this war that the left makes on our culture, the foundations of our culture, our history, our traditions, everything that makes us who we are. And you see this now in a lot of the other things the left is talking about. They're talking about changing the way the Supreme Court works in the United States so that the left will have more power. They are talking about doing all sorts of things to change the way democracy, and they use a very specific way of using that not a republic, so that again the left can get more power. It's all about power, and it's about undermining all of the things that have been built up by us for centuries that keep us prosperous.
Speaker 9: And free.
Speaker 3: That's the philosophy. That's what we just heard. You destroy it and you rebuild.
Speaker 1: In accuracy liking it.
Speaker 3: And that is the word equshi. And I've said this before on this program. When you hear people talk about equity, red flag should go up immediately. Equality of opportunity is what we are striving for. If you want equality of outcome a ka equity, that's socialism, that's communism. That is a doctrine of failure and death.
Speaker 2: Now, the media, particularly in America, keep telling us, oh, Kamala is going to win.
Speaker 1: It's all over for Trump. It's all over for Trump.
Speaker 2: Not if you actually get out into the real world in America, which this one kid did. He went to ask people in different shops Trump or Kamala. He wandered around and his results are pretty interesting. Have listened to this little Trump or Kamala.
Speaker 21: Clip trumper Kamala Trump trumper Kamala for President.
Speaker 8: Trump, Trumper Kamala who Trump?
Speaker 21: Excuse me, sir? Trumper Kamala Trumper Kamala huh Trumper Kamala Oh Trump for sure? Trumper Kamala Trump trumper Kamala for President Trump. Not a single person said Kamalia Trumper, Kamala.
Speaker 22: What are you talking about?
Speaker 21: For President Trumper? Kamala Kamala Trump. You were the first person to say, Kamala, I don't really like her.
Speaker 8: Well, I don't care.
Speaker 21: What would you say to trum Trump?
Speaker 8: Beat alongs in jail?
Speaker 21: What would you say to Trump if you was here right now?
Speaker 8: I was shooting.
Speaker 2: Excuse the color of language there from that gentleman.
Speaker 1: But what was interesting was the left of vulgarity. Well, you're right about vulgarity, but also the violence.
Speaker 2: And what is interesting about that is that all these random people, it's the same thing. If you go to a hardware store here, you ask people, you'll get pretty honest opinions.
Speaker 3: That's if perhaps he wasn't doing that at a hardware store where people are actually you know, building things void contributing to If you went to a university campus, to you, it would have been all Kamala, Kamala, kamal, or if you went to any number of other establishments.
Speaker 4: So it's all about and this is the divide.
Speaker 3: We've talked about, which exists in the UK increasingly exists here.
Speaker 4: I just think there is in the awareness that it exists in Australia.
Speaker 3: But in the US, I think everyone knows about that divide and this is going to be the most consequential elections.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. But Reta touched on as well.
Speaker 2: James the without thinking this character, the last one who was a Kamala supporter, said oh, just shoot Trump. So without even thinking. So we've seen We've talked about this before on the show, but for eight years, you know, going right back to the comedian who held up the head of Donald Trump and through many comments from Biden and others about.
Speaker 1: You know, it's violence against Trump.
Speaker 2: It's just instinctive to these people that are left, kill them, get rid of him, shoot them.
Speaker 9: It is instinctive.
Speaker 6: It's instinctive, you know, Like you note that when Donald Trump was shot a month ago, you didn't see people on the right going out and rioting and see you know, you basically never see any sort of civil insurrection from the right. You can say January sixth, but you know, beyond that though, look at the Black Lives Matters, right, everything went through through twenty twenty. The instinct of the left is when things don't go their way, to take to the streets and take to the barricades.
Speaker 4: I want to saw that.
Speaker 3: We're seeing it already with the DNC conference coming to Democratic National Convension. They are boarding up shops because even amongst their own they can't be trusted not to become violent because you've got people within that camp who are not as not happy that Kamala isn't as far left as they are, so they're.
Speaker 6: Going to You're gonna have Antifa, You're going to have a pro Palestinians. It is going to be absolutely on. It's going to be a replay of nineteen sixty eight when the anti Vietnam protesters descended on Chicago when the convention was again there. It's going to be absolute chaos because this is how they up I just want to.
Speaker 3: Pick the Mahala didn't pick ship hero, she didn't pick the most obvious candidate for her VP. Pick governor of Pennsylvania, the most crucial swing stone.
Speaker 6: Also, he's really smart edwould upstage her every Jewish There you go, and how's that inclusion? How's that inclusion going?
Speaker 2: I just want to quickly play your grab, which is amusing of Donald Trump. They always say, never let the baby, you know, never let politicians, you know kiss babies. You never know what's going to happen, but this is a cute little grab from one of Donald Trump's rallies.
Speaker 8: Have a look, where's your daddy and your mommy?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 8: Do you want to go back? Do you want to go back to them or do you want to stay with Donald Trump?
Speaker 2: Jum, there you go Trump, And just very quickly, let's have a look at Donald Trump talking to people.
Speaker 1: How he does actually relate to real people. Have a quick listen to this beautiful job.
Speaker 20: Thank you so much, thank you.
Speaker 8: I want to look like that guy.
Speaker 23: My son is going into the army next over here.
Speaker 9: You'll end up being a general.
Speaker 1: An internship.
Speaker 8: It's just your mom.
Speaker 2: You turn out, Come on, listen, thank you.
Speaker 1: No wonder people love him. After the break, what's more coming up? Skin a tick bound shot, wall up, wallop.
Speaker 2: It's the wackiest, wildest, weirdest wokes show.
Speaker 1: In the world.
Speaker 2: It's the Cambo wack clown show where everybody is out hunting for wabbits.
Speaker 24: Be ully fully quiet, I'm hunting rabbits.
Speaker 1: Sorry am I mistake? Slip of the tongue.
Speaker 2: They're not hunting for wabbits in Camberer, They're hunting for racists.
Speaker 9: Stop being the opposition.
Speaker 10: Is a description of language being racist and unparliamentary remark. The policy proposed by Peter Dutton and the Coalition is racist.
Speaker 1: So what on earth are they all rabbiting on about.
Speaker 2: Well, it turns out earlier in the week the head of ASIO, Mike Burgess, made a couple of rather unfortunate admissions in terms of where this is going.
Speaker 1: It's across the board.
Speaker 25: Yes, there's plenty of anti Semitism, but there's plenty of Islamophobia at the same time. It's kind of an almost equal treatment. If they're giving financial support or material aid, that can be a problem, and obviously we take each case on its merits and the context of the information we have before us. But if it's just rhetorical support, if it's just rhetorical re support, and they don't have an ideology or support for a violent stream as an ideology, then that's not a problem.
Speaker 2: Oh, which led to all sorts of con usion. I mean, what exactly does support for Hamas Hamas actually entail?
Speaker 1: Did Mike Burgess really say that.
Speaker 2: People can come into Australia from Gaza even if they support Hamas, because well, does he mean these people.
Speaker 20: Are you supportive of Hamas, Yes, yes, of course yes.
Speaker 12: Are most Palestinians, Yeah, Ristinian people like ms I'm with that is Tims.
Speaker 2: Did you see the videos they posted of what they did on October seventh?
Speaker 9: Everything you're okay.
Speaker 4: With honor with everything they did?
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: Well, one man in Canberra who actually has the moral clarity and the spine to confront this left wing nonsense was Peter Dutton, who didn't mince his words.
Speaker 26: If people are coming in from that war zone and we're uncertain about identity, all their allegiances, but Hamas is a listed terrorist organization. They've just committed an atrocity against the Jewish people, the biggest attack on people of Jewish faith since a Holocaust, and that the government wouldn't be conducting checks. I don't think people should be coming in from that war zone at all at the moment. It's not prudent to do so, and I think it puts our national security at risk.
Speaker 9: Correct.
Speaker 2: This in turn led to all sorts of hand winging from the usual suspects, including the Prime Minister.
Speaker 9: He sows fear and he sew's division.
Speaker 24: That's what he does, that's where he's done his entire political career and that's what he continues to do.
Speaker 1: Wrong.
Speaker 2: But anyway, ever, the loyal supporter Tanya Quibask jumped into the fay.
Speaker 27: I think what Peter Dutton was doing in the Parliament was once again seeking to win votes by frightening and dividing Australians, and.
Speaker 2: Of course wasist hunter in chiefs Our Handsome Young had plenty to say, how.
Speaker 4: You say something about the children bangs. Look, Peter Dutton is the leader of the Nasty Party.
Speaker 28: It's Trumpian, it's despicable and it needs to be called out Trumpian.
Speaker 1: She says that, like it's an insult. Well, anyway, I'm.
Speaker 2: Glad Sauer forcefully showed her concern for innocent civilians and children being slaughtered, as any sane person does. But oddly, I've looked everywhere online and there has been very little from Sarah Hanson Young condemning the murder, the rapes, the the headings and the kidnappings of young children, babies and girls.
Speaker 1: On October seventh, of course, what was.
Speaker 2: Really needed was some slightly saner voices and white on c Mercifully one popped up.
Speaker 20: The appropriate number of hamas sympathizers.
Speaker 7: In Australia is zero.
Speaker 9: It's zero.
Speaker 25: And anyone that we take from Gaza right now you've got to assume is a Hamas sympathy.
Speaker 2: It's worth reflecting on the words too of Nigel Farage talking about the European experience of integration from the same part.
Speaker 1: Of the world.
Speaker 22: In nine ninety two, Denmark took in three hundred refugees from Palestine. Sixty four percent of them have turned into criminals. Thirty four percent of their children have turned into criminals. I'm not demonizing any one group, but the risk that we bring in the wrong kindor people and those who could be linked to Hammers say to me that in the name of national security, the time has come to say no, enough is enough.
Speaker 2: Correct and speaking as we were of moral clarity or the lack of it in the Burley Gwiffin Big Top, what a relief it was to hear Tasmanian Senator Clear Chandler expose the disgraceful lack of moral clarity at the recent Olympics.
Speaker 28: At the Paras Olympics, the world has seen what happens when you put the safety of women in the hands of fools who say it's impossible to know what a woman is. One of the world's most powerful organizations allowed eight women to be punched repeatedly in the head.
Speaker 4: By two boxes it had been told.
Speaker 28: Were biological males. And we witnessed the brazen attempt of the IOC president to claim the moral high ground even while refusing to guarantee female boxes that they wouldn't have to fight a male.
Speaker 1: Bravo Claire moral clarity.
Speaker 2: Still, while Claire Chandler raises the moral barrier in Parliament, no doubt the rest of the Cambo Crown Show will carry on hunting wascists wherever they can find them.
Speaker 1: What would Elma fud say.
Speaker 24: Be very VOI quiet, I'm hunting wabbit wabbitt wabnt cally wabbin hitch wabbit cheat.
Speaker 2: Watching outside is interesting to see a fan who wrote to Gina Reinhardt letter after the Olympics.
Speaker 1: So let's talk a little bit about the Olympics.
Speaker 2: So someone wrote to Gina saying, we put it up on the Screenholo Gina, just penning this letter as a huge thank you for our amazing Olympic athletes. Seeing our athletes thrive in Paris was truly inspiring. Hope says the letter writer, I hope the karma train stops at your station, knowing that not only the athletes appreciate your generosity, but all the Aussies watching and cheering at home. And that was from a gentleman called Stewart. And Gina Reinhardt made some interesting comments Reata after the Olympics, talking about the funding James and basically saying that she did a massive She's basically responsible for the success of our Olympic athletes, but she's saying with too much funding is going into bureaucracies supports system.
Speaker 1: Rather than athletes themselves Reata.
Speaker 3: And that's why her support is so crucial and so impactful, and why so many of the athletes and their families thanked her after they perform so wonderfully in Paris, particularly the swimmers, the rollers, a bunch of Olympians, because that money goes directly to them so they can devote themselves to training, to being the best they can be. They don't have to have part time jobs, they don't have to have full time jobs that can actually get the benefit of that, and I think there needs to be more of that across all the Olympic sports. That the tax pay isn't just funding these bureaucosities mentions, we're actually going where it's needed to get the best results.
Speaker 2: Just quickly before you, James, I'll just read out what Gina Reinhardt said about that. And she was saying that I think we should learn from Europe where countries have decided to cut the expenditure of the sports bodies and make better use of that funding directed instead to the athletes and the coaches. And she said that Britain was an example of putting athletes and coaches first, directing money accordingly away from the bureaucracy to the athletes and coaches. We of course have see the gravy train at these games.
Speaker 9: I mean that's the thing.
Speaker 6: And this is sort of you know, I think Gina Reinhart hits on something here which is kind of the Australian disease.
Speaker 9: It's not just in sport.
Speaker 6: It's an awful lot of things where you know, all the money winds up going to shovel into sort of these backcratic bureaucracies and administrative organizations. You know, the way that we do our sport is amazing in this country. And Gina Reinhart is a huge part of the success of our Olympic athletes who on a per capita basis, you know, took home. I think Markel said just anybody else so that, but you know so, which is why I think it's important to recognize her that rather than credit the sort of Soviet Institute sport models that we've been using, which don't necessarily get the results that she had.
Speaker 3: And I think a lot of the bureaucracy has embarrassed itself in the past week because we've had more very high profile former athletes who are now prout of that bureaucracy, including Karen Perkins and Emirs, coming out and defending this absolutely.
Speaker 4: Shambolic breaking breakdown.
Speaker 3: If they weren't so in that bubble, they would recognize what has happened and recognize defending that trying to bully Australians into remaining silent and not laughing at that.
Speaker 4: They would see how absurd that.
Speaker 1: Is you had.
Speaker 2: Peter fitz Simon's obvious it's been doubly absurd for that blow because he's an ex rugby player and he's saying excellence doesn't matter, sorry itself on it's elite sports people, the best of the best, participation.
Speaker 3: We care about having a go, but Olympic level isn't about to be the best.
Speaker 4: You send your best to the Olympics.
Speaker 6: This is not this is not a progressive preschool sports day. We're not giving away participation trophies and oh, everybody, you know, here you go, here you go, here's your meddle. Everybody gets surprised. But it's really funny.
Speaker 11: Rod.
Speaker 9: I'm so glad you mentioned.
Speaker 6: Peter FitzSimons and his stirring defense of Reygun and this whole sort of eld academic class, the same people who were there for the Voice. You know, it just reminds me of what George Orwell said. We're talking about something silly breakdancing, but we see this throughout politics. There's this whole group of people who take Orwell's injunction that the first order of the party was not to believe the evidence before your own eyes. That's exactly what we are being told to do with Reygun, as we were told to do with the Voice, as we've been told to do with so many other things.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and I would just add the points, and I do feel sorry for the brilliant athletes, The brilliant Australian athletes.
Speaker 1: A lot of that raygun stuff.
Speaker 2: Took the deserved emphasis where the rest of the world should have been going.
Speaker 1: My god, as Australian is incredible. Did you see what the did in the pool? Did you see what those Australians did.
Speaker 2: The rest of the world was going Australia haha, breakdancing.
Speaker 1: I mean seriously.
Speaker 2: And the bureaucrats responsible for that decision, and the bureaucrats who defended that decision, as Rita says, seriously, don't belong in the job, particularly the amount of money we pay them for it to do all the trips, Rita, Swift is for Trump. Apparently we're getting some Taylor Swift fans are out there going Swifties for Trump.
Speaker 4: The reason I'm not across, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm a lot a fan.
Speaker 23: There's a lot of terrorism going on. I guess she had to shut down some shows because of it, and a lot of them are just saying, you know, if Trump was in office, this would have never ever happened.
Speaker 1: Well, Rita, you don't think that.
Speaker 2: I think it's great if young people are getting behind Trump, the more of the Maria.
Speaker 3: No, we don't have the time to argue, but no, thank you, and Tayler Swift is a massive lefty and we shouldn't care about the opinion into pop stars, let alone their fans.
Speaker 4: As you even old enough.
Speaker 9: To vote, I gotta go.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: We'll see you next Sunday at nine am, where we will have that argument reach and I can't wait to see you then