Speaker 1: Day Adelaides, Hey, Hazy, can you remember Spanish football president Louis Rubiali's loose lips?
Speaker 2: Louis, remember, so he grabbed one of the Spanish players after they won the World Cup final.
Speaker 3: And just passed her on the lips. She had no notion that was going.
Speaker 4: To happen, and who would have thought that it would come back and bite Louis in the ass.
Speaker 5: He didn't think any thought it was invincible.
Speaker 6: No, he sure did.
Speaker 2: But guess what, Louis, mum has come out and gone whack whack whack. I'm staying in this church forever and I'm on a hunger strike.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, yeah, we saw that coming. Does that mean all the powers back in Louis corn?
Speaker 3: It feels likely now now that mum's gone nuts. So we just had a little chat about when your mum leaped to your defense like a real tiger. Mum row. Now.
Speaker 2: I know we've been speaking about dads for Father's Day, but let's talk about mums for one second.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 2: Can you remember Spanish FA president Louis Rubialis.
Speaker 5: Is he the bull book? Yeah, aggressively kissed one of his players.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he grabbed one of the Spanish footballers at Jenny Hormoso by the face and kissed her on the lips after they won the World Cup.
Speaker 3: So inappropriate, Louis said.
Speaker 2: After the kiss was caught on camera, Homoso came out and said she did not enjoy the kiss, and then Louis said, is this so serious for me to resign having done the best management of Spanish football? I don't care if you're the best manager on the planet. You don't have the right to grab a woman and kiss her on the lips without consent. Anyway, he wouldn't resign, but FIFA has stood him down.
Speaker 3: Now what about this? In a twist, Louis mom has jumped to his defense.
Speaker 5: Oh thckens.
Speaker 2: Angelae Bourjar has locked herself in her church on a hunger strike and she said she will stay at the Divina Pastora church indefinitely, day and night until the situation.
Speaker 3: Is resolved.
Speaker 5: Something for good.
Speaker 2: We've actually got some exclusive audio straight from Spain from miss Baijar.
Speaker 3: Have a listen.
Speaker 6: Day.
Speaker 2: Really, that's just Dora the Explorer and her mum singing buenus thetas the closest I came though to getting an exclusive Yeah, it begs the question, and I just I would love to hear on the text line O F double O nine one nine nine one nine. When did your mum just really leap to your defense? When did she publicly come out and go bang?
Speaker 4: Moms are good at that, even they think they're doing the right thing. It probably makes things much much.
Speaker 3: Probably just staring the pot.
Speaker 2: I know that if I went to my mum Colleen and said I've killed someone, I've actually murdered someone, she go, well, darling, look you were probably having a bad day.
Speaker 3: I'd say they deserved it.
Speaker 5: Were you're hungry, Were you're hungry, you should have been fed. It's probably on.
Speaker 3: Them, Yeah, it's probably.
Speaker 2: And then she would take the life sentence for me. So that's what mothers do, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Missus Hayes like that.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: I remember when I was nineteen and I was supposed to play football on the Saturday, or maybe it was a Sunday morning. It was a nine o'clock game on the Sunday morning, and I was supposed to work at the Greenwood Hotel from nine o'clock till five am.
Speaker 5: And I told mom and dad about it and like, you can't do that.
Speaker 4: I'm locked into the shift. Yeah, I'm called up to the manger. I was like, you can't work because he's got football tomorrow morning, and they're like, oh, okay, no worries. And then would you believe it, that ended up being my last shift.
Speaker 5: Really, do you know what the other has taken off the roster.
Speaker 2: The only thing that could have made that story better is if your mum rang up and volunteered to sing there to a set on.
Speaker 5: Your behalf go off de Hayes.
Speaker 3: What about you producers?
Speaker 2: Are we?
Speaker 7: My mum is absolutely a tiger mom. She's the best. Yeah, should be mortified that I'm even saying it. But when I was young, very young, I used to catch the bus home from school and I lived up in near the hills, but not before the hills, and I got on the wrong bus and the buster used to let me off to teach me a lesson and drop me right at the bottom of the freeway. I decided to walk about two kilometers home. Yeah, and told mom beside herself called got in fired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Do you know the one thing we've always said on this show, diagmess with Bindy. Right from the start, we have been asking this morning on Thursteen and twenty four to ten. Your mum, she had Tiger Mum. Did she go to bat for you in a real public sphere. Let's go to Paula.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Paula, good morning. Okay, what happened with you?
Speaker 6: Mom? It was my wedding day and not shortly after the ceremony we've gone back to the house and we had this massive round me and my new husband, and she turned around to me and she said, you don't have to go through with this, my love, and yeah, she gave me the option of getting on my actual wedding day.
Speaker 5: Oh my wow. Okay, do you know what this is concerning, Paula. What's your accent?
Speaker 6: It's South Wales, Casilli.
Speaker 4: I thought Scottish accident because my wife is Scottish and you went through it the mother of my What did you tell my wife to not marry?
Speaker 2: Oh dear, well, Paula, did she actually delivered the news to your then fiance or not?
Speaker 3: You did it yourself?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: Well, it was all sort of in the same room when he was like a very apologetic because mom, yeah tiger mom, and she sort of give him a dressing down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for you, Paula, and are you happy with that decision?
Speaker 6: I worked for a number of years.
Speaker 5: Okay, good, excellent, that's a positive spin. Ah, good stuff.
Speaker 2: You could go to the gym, or do the shopping, or go to work class.
Speaker 5: What if you went in a beachier direction.
Speaker 3: You're only a what if away from a holiday with the what if for.
Speaker 4: Accommodation, flast packages and more what if for travel.
Speaker 5: Now, let's talk about the great man. You know how I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ever gets old big guy Donald Trump. Yeah, he's had.
Speaker 4: A week, He's had a week and a half. So this mug shot is just going bananas. And what about the merch and everything that he's sold from this has raised millions upon millions of dollars for his little campaign.
Speaker 2: Like eleven million dollars so he can become president again. I would have thought the moment that you have to present yourself to a prison and take a mug shot and get fingerprinted, that would end any sort of presidential campaign.
Speaker 5: You'd think so.
Speaker 4: But being the businessman that is, he goes, I see money. Yeah, And all of a sudden, here we are and as we know us well, massive cricket enthusiasticendlter what's come with this little mugshot as well? It's just the most fantastic collection of memes.
Speaker 3: Yeah good, aren't they?
Speaker 5: Jeezy? Internet doesn't missed us.
Speaker 3: I know, I know.
Speaker 2: It's like the Internet sits there, dormant, waits waits, waits, waits opportunity.
Speaker 3: Let's go boy, like a.
Speaker 4: Snake waiting for a rat, and a rat just ever so slightly pokes its head out of its home.
Speaker 8: Bang.
Speaker 3: Yeah gone. So the name mature of these memes.
Speaker 2: Basically, it's people sort of commentating underneath Donald's face what it might translate to in real life.
Speaker 4: Yes, so for example, and please get involved, send some throat to some good meme pure Donald Trump mugshop meme pages as well. Along the lines of the face, your food seas on the other side of the microwave.
Speaker 5: I like that. It's genuinely concentrated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought we should localize them. Do you reckon?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Adelaide based Donald Trump means.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what have you got? Kicks off?
Speaker 3: Okay, what about this one?
Speaker 2: Every grandparent in Adelaide who has to look after the grandkids on Friday because the teachers union and the government don't get along.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's good that works. You can see grain Dad with that look right.
Speaker 3: Now, he's so angry.
Speaker 4: All right, I'll go yep that face when you go for Melbourne victory, locking your flys to Adelaide Free United game next year, and then you flick on the news.
Speaker 5: Oh no, not again.
Speaker 3: I got a footy base one.
Speaker 2: So that faced Charlie Dixon's foot, hip, shoulder and knees pool when he says, hey boys, we're on a plane.
Speaker 3: We're gonna play at the game next weekend.
Speaker 2: Give us a rest, Charlie, Jesus Christ, you put us through enough this season.
Speaker 5: I'll finish mine with a footy one as well.
Speaker 4: Okay, when you watch the AFL Finals next week, flick on the telly and the Swan's are playing.
Speaker 3: Maybe bit too soon?
Speaker 2: All right, I've got one more. This is about a colleague of yours at Channel seven. She's heavily pregnant. If you're watching the weather at the moment, Oh.
Speaker 5: Wow, I think I know who it is. All right?
Speaker 2: You ready that face? Amelia Mulkaye's pelvic floor pools when she announces she's still got another week till.
Speaker 5: Have you got one for double nine? My nine Texas throat? And when I say monster, I mean the Lotness Monster. The search is on a big.
Speaker 4: Old search, like a worldwide search to try and see if NeSSI is in fact real and has been a bit of an updates. Lotness Monster hunters have heard noises they hope come from the fabled beast during the biggest search in the Scottish like this has been the biggest search in fifty years.
Speaker 3: But why now does someone there has there been a spotting?
Speaker 2: Why now have they gone let's just launch this massive undertaking?
Speaker 5: Why anything?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: Do you know what I mean? If not, now, then when.
Speaker 3: Good answer.
Speaker 4: It's a really really intricate question from you. Yeah, okay, it blows my mind.
Speaker 2: It's just the whole premise of the whole story.
Speaker 5: But anyway, go on.
Speaker 4: Then one enthusias picked up mystery sounds while dangling a hydrophone and underwater microphone into the lake from a boat. He said, when we were testing the equipment, we heard four distinctive noises.
Speaker 5: And guess what actually got the audio?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding?
Speaker 5: So this is the.
Speaker 4: Audio that they picked up in the lake when they're trying to find this big old, mythical, potentially ancient monster.
Speaker 5: Have a listen it's kind of weird. Oh my god, is that's strange.
Speaker 3: Almost sounds like someone's talking in the background.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, So let's just do it once more time. Wow.
Speaker 4: So this is where it gets really really strange. So we've got a sound guy here by the name of Todd, who is just the.
Speaker 5: Best of the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's very good.
Speaker 4: And we gave this audio Todd, and we said, Todd, do your think get rid of the background noises, get rid of the water noises, enhance that particular noise which kind of sounds like a human. Is there something you can do to help us out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm rather one of the greatest mythical mysteries in the universe, Todd.
Speaker 4: And I think Todd's onto something. I think he might have solved this mini mystery in itself. So this is what he came back with.
Speaker 5: It was a gold false false alarm ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 4: It was just a discrintbled crowspory having a bit of a swim and the lot mass.
Speaker 5: It was a well, well.
Speaker 3: God to mystery.
Speaker 8: So yeah, it's that song of the week songs, a song song song where we take a still standard OVA song that you'll hear on nine, my nine, and we just orchestralize it for the chance for some lucky listener to.
Speaker 5: Score a one hundred dollar faster pats about you. Good mornings are good morning.
Speaker 7: We have got Lee from Gauler on team Jody this morning, Morning, Lee.
Speaker 2: Lane Morning, Thank you. I'm just a lot of pressure not to let you down, but I'll try my hardest and that's all i can do.
Speaker 4: Late you can do it, Joey, no worries.
Speaker 7: And on team Hazy, we've got Amy from blake View.
Speaker 6: Hi, I'm really caring for you today.
Speaker 5: Good stuff, well done, well done. First of all, you've made the right decision.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they make the decision or they're just assigned.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure, so Amy, were you signed me or did you go in first?
Speaker 3: No, no answer.
Speaker 5: Let's go. It's the best of three.
Speaker 7: Let's kick off with our first and over hit that's been orchestralized.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm sorry, you can't go on.
Speaker 5: It's Kate Bush song name be running up there. What just happened? I'm sorry, I don't know what just happened.
Speaker 4: Last three seconds, I just blacked out, went to another dimension.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what I'll tell you what happened?
Speaker 2: You buzzed in and then you brought yourself time and then you played with some buttons over there?
Speaker 5: Hell, what are you actually.
Speaker 3: I did that? You'd go mental at me?
Speaker 5: What do you mean it's the first one.
Speaker 7: We've got two more chancewers, so it's one, Hazy. Let's go to song at number two?
Speaker 3: Please, okay, Jody? Cold Play, rule the world? Cold Play Live, Leveda, Veda.
Speaker 7: Live, Living Labida Hazy.
Speaker 5: That that's cold Play, Ye, long name living Levita. No, I didn't get it. I just got.
Speaker 7: That's I've not taken scraps fever loveda.
Speaker 5: I had a golden ticket there too, and I loved Variety last week.
Speaker 3: And you copied my rock hands?
Speaker 5: Why do I even do that?
Speaker 7: Ricky Martin?
Speaker 4: We are cold Play, and I agree with Jodie's wrong anti al Right, here we go, last one, last one?
Speaker 5: Jeez, get me.
Speaker 6: Stop?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 7: I needed your name first, Hazy.
Speaker 2: What have we got?
Speaker 5: We've got Sam Smith? No good goodbyes, little.
Speaker 4: Study Hey, Hey, only to Zip though.
Speaker 5: Has left the studio.
Speaker 4: Hey, Amy, even though you assigned me congratulations congratulations Amy, Hey Lee? Does that mean you chose Jody.
Speaker 6: Did?
Speaker 5: That's all right, hey, thank you for playing. She just told me she quit. That was the straw that broke the castle's back.
Speaker 4: And when I say Campbell, I mean the tally for songs song song song, because I believe that now brings out six three.
Speaker 5: Oh dear, oh well, got to be here to win it. Let's play next week. Thank you, music gods. The biggest speaking story this town is huge.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: Adele severely told off a security guard at her Las Vegas residency this weekend for bothering a fan in her audience. So someone captured the video and they shared it to social media. Adele looked furious as she took the microphone from its stand and walked towards the front of the stage to question what.
Speaker 3: The hell he was doing.
Speaker 4: Have a listen, Yes, unbelievable stuff. And then we captured order of her when she confronted security guard later on.
Speaker 5: But on stage, you.
Speaker 3: Calm down, there, a settled down. I was just thinking, can you imagine if news reader Abby.
Speaker 2: Was a popstar, she'd spend the whole concert telling everyone off in the audience.
Speaker 5: Reales as well.
Speaker 3: I would be such a diva.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to be like only Blue Eminem's in the in the bowl when my green room, if there's any then someone gets fired.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: If that water's not room temperature, watch out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And just like white lilies throughout your dressing room, et cetera, et cetera. I mean it's funny because you demand that here at no everyone ignores you, and.
Speaker 3: Nobody gets it right. Every morning.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm angry all the time, because nobody gets that. Nobody gets it right.
Speaker 2: Just before her breakout role in twenty thirteen's The Wolf of Wall Street, Margot Robbie had a audition for an unknown role in Rhyan Murphy's American horror story Asylum.
Speaker 7: How about that?
Speaker 3: So the casting director Eric Dawson has come out and said.
Speaker 2: That Robbie was a star from the very start, despite being unsuccessful in the audition. Were contradicting yourself there, Eric, because she's like, she was a superstar and she was so talented.
Speaker 3: However she didn't get the role.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So what it should read and what he should have said is I miss that? Yeah exactly how did I miss out on Margot?
Speaker 2: And then obviously she went on to become a superstar and they tried to get her for the next edition of American Horror Story in.
Speaker 4: MOA was like, eh, Margot said, I remember, yeah, you said I wasn't good enough.
Speaker 3: Exactly right, So no deal jeue.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: So Florence from Florence and the Machine. That's not her real name, is it. It's called a flow anyway flow the lead.
Speaker 5: Singer the machine Florence. Which way is she?
Speaker 3: Who's so anyway Florence is? Her real name is Florence Leon Tyne Mary welch.
Speaker 5: Okay, although which one is the machine?
Speaker 6: Not her?
Speaker 3: Obviously Florence and the Machine her band?
Speaker 5: Do you get it?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 5: Sounds like an absolute beast.
Speaker 2: It's a real glimpse of what you'd get on stage at concert with Abby the newsreader.
Speaker 5: Yeah see what.
Speaker 4: So don't throw a drink on Abby when she's performing, because she won't give you the CARDI B treatment. She will throw herself at you, racing the crowd and cut you anyway.
Speaker 2: She was rushed to hospital for emergency surgery, and she hasn't said what it was to do with or what was what she had surgery on, but she explained the illness had nothing to do with the broken foot she sustained late last year while.
Speaker 4: She was touring, so they go right, So she obviously goes quite hard when she performs, gets injured quite regularly.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I don't know if the injuries were sustained on stage.
Speaker 3: She's just saying that they were.
Speaker 5: I think they were.
Speaker 4: So so Zoe, you produces a big fan of fiance machine. You're saying they were sustaining.
Speaker 3: On stage, right, So she gets hectic on stage all she.
Speaker 5: Doing away from the concert then all these injuries.
Speaker 3: I'm not anyway, that's my juice.
Speaker 5: All right, good stuff, and that's jeez.
Speaker 3: I love you, I love I love you dad, I love.
Speaker 5: You, I love your dad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Faurday fast approaching. It's happening on Sunday, third of September. So what we want to do is we want to get the kids involved. Give us your best dad joke. What comes with that is you score yourself a little Walls Cinema pass how along with the Milkman Grooming Co.
Speaker 5: Pak Kid.
Speaker 4: Just to sort that out, Milkman Groomy Co. They will deliver a fresher U visit Milkman Australia dot com and then on Friday jokes, Oh yes, we're going to announce a winner and.
Speaker 2: This will best joke unforgettable experience at missmatch Brewing.
Speaker 3: So tune in on Friday morning to see if your joke'll score your dad a five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Mismatch brewing about you that is for the best joke of the week, Gussie said the bar Hi yesterday.
Speaker 5: Yeah with his joke? Yeah, I means mean, how good are dad? Joke's?
Speaker 4: For example, I put my phone under my pillow last night and when I woke up, it was gone, and there was a one dollar coin in its place.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it was the Bluetooth fairy.
Speaker 3: Can you stop doing it?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I'm in my element. I'm in my absolute element here.
Speaker 3: Let the kids do their work please.
Speaker 5: All right, let's go to Port Adelaide. Is it Mika or Micah?
Speaker 2: Micah?
Speaker 5: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Hey, what's your dad like? Micah?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: What's dad light.
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: Stay clean? And yeah, that's good, very good.
Speaker 3: That's clean.
Speaker 5: Michaeh, what's your dad? Joke?
Speaker 2: Who can drink five.
Speaker 5: Liters of fuel without dying? Who's that? Jerry Can?
Speaker 4: Jerry canes like a beautiful little plane.
Speaker 5: Words there, congratulations, well done.
Speaker 2: You're off to walls cinemas and you've got a Milkman grooming co pack for your dad as well.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Alfie from Seafood Meadows.
Speaker 5: Hey, Alfy, all right, what's your joke? What do you got?
Speaker 4: Have you heard the rumor about butter?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, what's the rumor about butter?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 5: I'm not going to spread it.
Speaker 3: Both better than your joke.
Speaker 5: It's all about the delivery, isn't it. As you're taking notes here or.
Speaker 3: What they nailed that I might need the Monday.
Speaker 4: You on this daisy, Tuesday, sweet Tuesday, that time of the week where you're starting to just recovering from the weekend, which is fine, puts knowledge in that head and really really put you down the straight and narrow. Let's go back to nineteen ninety three for on this daisy, twenty ninth of August. That's when Liam Payne was born in Western Midlands in England, Today's thirtieth birthday. I'm always so staggered just how young the one d Bolks still are.
Speaker 2: I know, and like all of them have achieved so much and they are so young, just ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Obviously they started so young and they are so babyfaced. But Harry Styles, Harry Styles is going to be a babyface ninety year old.
Speaker 3: I reckon, I don't know how that works, but sure.
Speaker 5: Blow is put together? Well am I right? I am?
Speaker 4: Nineteen ninety seven, Netflix Incorporate Entertainment Company was found in California by Reed Hastings and Mark Randolph. So it began as an online DVD rental business and then in two thousand and seven that's when switched over to streaming and boy, oh boy grewsome legs.
Speaker 3: Is it going okay?
Speaker 4: I think it's going pretty okay. And of course we all know the terms fix and chill. Does anyone know what that actually means?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean someone comes around you and watch you in a.
Speaker 5: Netflix chill out. Oh okay, like just relax?
Speaker 3: Yeah okay?
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 4: Then yeah, sometimes you just got to go in a bit of a different direction just to reinvent yourself. Justin Timberlake, after he shaved off his noodles with a shaved head and didn't he go down addiction a different direction. Two thousand and three, Skype was released the first public beta version. Scott was very confronting when it first came out because we weren't used to the visuals. No so true, but blessed Skype. Yeah, and that was a stock stander and now it's stock standard to make a phone call a video. Now it's stock standard to make a video call.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Technology Like imagine your parents' face when it was like, hey mum, can you skype me?
Speaker 3: And she's like, what what do you mean talking about?
Speaker 5: Gosh, my parents are still trying to work out how a text message not unbelievable.
Speaker 3: They'll get that.
Speaker 5: Have it on hazy back this City Bay version.
Speaker 4: Nice bunch of friends again to get together and run the twelve k's along with the Flinders Foundation as well.
Speaker 5: So it's for a good cause. Yes, so let's all do it. Let's get together.
Speaker 4: Jump on an overplayer empty details Luniue City Bay Fun Run Sunday seven and September entered four August thirty first win a Ceemi Toyota Yarris Register now City dash at Bay dot org dot au shout breakfast at then sure, why not we've earnt it after the twelve case.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also it's not your money.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I'll tell you when I'm most generous yep, when the company's paying for it, especially when it's an open bar.
Speaker 5: My shout, I got you yeah, very nice.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's just about it for today. We can wrap things up right here right now, can't when we don't need to do anymore. That's we're pretty much done and dusted out.
Speaker 4: We go think so we need to tell you make sure you tune in tomorrow and more. Adelaide show tickets the most in town.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and right across the day. Okay, see you Yeah, not quite.
Speaker 4: You should probably just recap the morning that was, and in particular when we played songs a song, song, song, because it's always a been fun.
Speaker 5: It's always a little bit comparedive.
Speaker 3: It's all a bit of fun until you keep losing three weeks in a row.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's literally all fun and games unless you Jody Addy, and you continually lose at this thing. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Pressure?
Speaker 5: You need to check yourself before you do indeed, recons.
Speaker 2: Thanks for the feedback, mate, anyway, that's good, Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 5: I catch tomorrow.