Speaker 1: Twentieth person voted out.
Speaker 2: The seventh member of our jury.
Speaker 1: Kirby, I have played natural leg metbal. That's only ten years, Okay. I played for perth Oil, which is Jeeva. I went to the AIS.
Speaker 2: What's that, Okay, I'm not surprised.
Speaker 3: And then I played AFL vice captain Freemantle.
Speaker 1: Okay, played at Carlton and then then I coached aflw pyboll back.
Speaker 2: To Kirby Bentley seldom to Kady there Kirby Bentley Jones on that lamp cal Sentley. She's started and that's pretty exciting as well because Bentley has converted and kicked the goal for Freeman. I just want to continue the conversation that we were having off R about blackfellows. First, can I ask you tell me about your mob.
Speaker 3: Yes, So I am a Junga, wang Guy Yamajee from Western Australia. Both parents are Aboriginal and my bloodlines are attached to the Wangai, Nyunga and Yamajee tribes. But yeah, I belong to a few different country lands. So when you look at say the state of Wa, there's different country towns. Yeah, essentially that's what our country lands look like. So places that we belong to, and you've got a few, I have a few because my grandparents original great grandparents are Aboriginal. Obviously both parents are, and it's on both sides of the family. So if I want to look for a life partner, I can't look in wa if I want a black one.
Speaker 1: Be related.
Speaker 2: When I was in Darwin or when I was in Kakadu, they were explaining certain people can't be with other certain people in mob. Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Traditions are different in different tribes.
Speaker 3: So if we draw a line across the middle of Australia, the top half are different with the way that they sort of work, so their skin group or whoever that family is, Yeah, you can't really cross over.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, different sort of traditions with who you can speak to, who you can't speak to. But down south because there's a lot of stolen generations, and our names are also different. My last name is a white last name and it's not even my real last name, so it's hard for us. We need to ask who's your mob, who's your name, who's your pop? Who do you call on Klan Narni? And how do I know if that's the truth. And then I need to go on vet check and do my own ancestry dot Com through my name.
Speaker 1: So it's complicated.
Speaker 2: You don't know what your real last name is.
Speaker 3: So my mum's dad is Irish and when her grandfather came into Australia, it was O'shanna say right, and the Irish weren't very welcomed, so they changed it to Bentley. So it's a white last name, which makes a little bit more acceptable because at that time it is the one that I can't afford.
Speaker 1: Obviously I lost Survivor, so up for it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: Would you buy Bentley?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I would like to be sponsored by them, but I would by Bentley for Bentley. Yes, that's it.
Speaker 2: Okay. So Mount Barker is where you grew up in white terms, What was it like growing up there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mount Barker, small country town, Western Australia.
Speaker 3: If anyone knows w A, you know very well it's it's a very white and black country and Mount.
Speaker 1: Barker was just that. I.
Speaker 3: I was a pretty naive kid, so I didn't know a lot about different ethnicity, so I didn't know about cultures.
Speaker 1: I this how naive I was.
Speaker 3: I used to watch the movies and think that that was just an accent for the movies and everyone was Australian. The world was Australia, and that just was it.
Speaker 2: I thought the same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's wild that where your head goes. So living in this country town, like all of my best mates were white boys, and I I was obviously his original kid.
Speaker 1: I was proud to be our original because my family.
Speaker 3: Who are who they are and they really made sure that I knew that and that's who I was and I didn't lose that. But yeah, I grew up with racism and hearing it and seeing it. And that's not just from the white people. It's from my own family sometimes too, So you get pretty torn when you're a kid. So part of the language was coconut, the term of coconut. So you're black on the outside, but you're acting white or you think you're white or whatever, and that's hard to hear because that is not who I am or you know who our family was so well, and it's just it's a slurt, like it's a it's an insult meant to hurt, and they know, you know, it's just in America, they say Oreo and Whitney used to get that because she started singing pop music and they booing her, Like when she was accepting the Soul Train Award like her own, people were booing her and calling her an orange, Like, I don't know what kind of pain that would cause.
Speaker 1: It's sad.
Speaker 3: It's sad because we don't know which sort of world to walk in it and I speak big on it now, like I feel like I walk in three worlds. So there's my culture, the Aboriginal space that I live in yep. Then there's where I'm Aboriginal but engaging with you know, white Australians or everyone else within Australia. And then the white world, which is if I'm sitting in a room full of corporates. I need to present in that space because it needs to make I need to make people around me feel comfortable and empowered and you know, in control, because that's just that's just what it is for us. And as an Aboriginal person, but as an Aboriginal woman in Australia, that's huge because we're not looked at as somebody that adds value or is a commodity in society. And that's sad to say, and it's sad to hear, which is why a lot of what I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah good. It breaks my heart that we don't value Aboriginal everything. You know. Dark Emu is such an amazing book, and the documentary on the controversy about that, you know, him being had to go out by in his white dickhead. But the documentary and the book, like, it's amazing. How you know, the most important thing I think to take away from it was they're not just ancestral people, like they're not just you know native, you know, kind of living off the land, like these were archaeologists, these were builders, these were you know, what we can learn about the environment, the rain, the weather, the building structures, is so many things that we're just not valuing or listening to or asking. Drives me insane way. It's just it's such an ego driven world. I think as an Indigenous woman hard an Indigenous man must be so disenfranchised, you know, you're at the bottom of the wrong and they're just above you, and how they're feeling so demeaned. And then there's a lot of unspoken about. But what we're starting to we need to start speaking about family violence within the communities as well. Just the other day you went to the Senate inquiry was it for inquiry into family violence of Indigenous women, missing women and murdered women? Tell me about that.
Speaker 3: I had to share my story or our story through the murder of Annie Andres and Mumum's sister. And it was probably the first time that I because I had written it out, i'd shared it and read the words that I'd written, but felt them genuinely and emotionally, and it was the first time I was choked up because this is so real and so raw, and it's still happening fifteen years later.
Speaker 1: Nothing has changed from that.
Speaker 3: So the failing the system of the police, of the agencies and letting her down, it should never have happened in the first place because he had breached the restraining order and they just didn't take it seriously. Their assumption was, and they say it to a lot of our women, you're going to go back, so you know, like, just give it a few days.
Speaker 1: No one knows a perpetrator better than the victim.
Speaker 3: And when somebody's coming to you and saying this is what he's capable of, this is what he does, This is how I know him and I need you to help me, and they just look at her, go, oh, you might go back.
Speaker 1: So let's just hang on a second. It's hard to hear.
Speaker 3: So to be able to share the story and the truth about it to people who hopefully can create and make changes and make decisions that will allow us and hear the families that have actually experienced it, we can do something with that. So it was powerful and yeah, generally the first time I've been upset, yeah, speaking to it.
Speaker 2: And there were ten of you there speaking.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So we all spoke separately and shared our stories.
Speaker 3: And as much as there were differences, they're definitely very very.
Speaker 2: Much sadly too many similarities. Four Corners did an episode on Andrea Pickett. We were going to put that in our show notes. I highly recommend everyone listening to go and watch it. It's on iView and we just click the link. You'll go straight to it and start watching it. It's all about Andrea Kirby's in it. You're such a baby in it. Yeah, you're such a young girl, your mum, your sister, such strong women. Also at the end, there's another breaking story about a Japanese woman very similar What stood out to me, which will to everyone watching. It was the phone call of your sister calling saying, we need help right now, We need help right now. You know, we've just seen him and we don't know what to do. You need to get a helicopter or something to find him. He's out. Yeah, and they ignored.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was a really powerful moment in that. It's so funny.
Speaker 3: I was speaking to somebody the other day and how calm we are as women, but as Aboriginal women, but how calm we are as women because we know that we need to hold our shit together because I need to protect who's around me. And with that phone call, he'd come over the hill and was on Mirbooka Av in one of the Perth main streets, and he'd come out with a knife and obviously went towards Annieandrea. And my sister was calm, and you can hear it calm clear, but you can hear it in her voice that she was in a panic, and she was very clear articulated, count Child's picket has just attacked my auntie or a mere booker Av. He's right here now, he's running to the bush. This is the direction he's going here. It was very clear of what she had given them, and I think they'd taken half an hour for them to even respond, first of all, and then secondly, within that time frame, he'd gone from attacking Annie Andrea and the girls, so there was my sister and two cousins to running to the house where she was staying, attacking another auntie in her house, and then cutting the brake lines all within that space and then he left. So he still hadn't been found. He still wasn't even I don't think that nobody.
Speaker 1: Even looked for him.
Speaker 2: He was looking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just obviously that clear instruction of where he is, very clear.
Speaker 2: Like clear instruction of what to do to get him too, like she's smart women, and they still did nothing. And you know, on that actual episode there's a guy speaking about how you know most of them just go back, so yeah, you just you know, you ignore it. They said it like they just say it, they admit it, and they have no shame in it. It's sad, it's.
Speaker 1: Tragic that was your sister. Would you respond the same, like.
Speaker 2: Exactly, I mean, it shouldn't even be that, that shouldn't even be a question. It's a human that and you are in you're working for us, you are working in service, community service. You're supposed to serve and protect all humans. And if there's a perpetrate who's done something illegal, go grab them. Why wouldn't you want to as a job. The systemic racism is just so rife, as you know, but they're not even ashamed of it.
Speaker 3: You can't even like let it hit you emotionally because it just makes you angry.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: You can't absolutely if you think too much about it, you're just gonna get angry, upset, frustrated, and all these emotions that you can't control.
Speaker 2: And then you're just a hysterical black woman. Stop it, Like, look at her now, Yes, hysterical? You know, an angry woman is just such to me? Are given why we're not angry out? Why we are not slaughtering? I don't know, because we don't do that, that's why. But we have every right to as women. It's unbelievable like what we're happening to women, and we get told off for being angry.
Speaker 1: About it, because why should be? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So, a level of protection that you have to have for yourself and the boundaries you must have to put in place, so your emotions stay in check would be so exhausting, your drenal levels would be fucked.
Speaker 1: We don't know any different, right, so.
Speaker 2: Well, and then you once you do know different, that's when the anger comes, and it comes in spurts, and you know, and then you have to deal with that anger. Then you have to push that back down, and then that starts festering in you, and you know, there's it just it just doesn't stop. And I see why. You know, the people they just opt out, you know, especially men in these kind of situations, they just opt out. They you know, you look at so much colonialism and you know, slavery and the way people of color have been treated by the white man, and how they've been so degraded. So I'm really glad that you're in the space of making a difference and talking and I really appreciate you coming, and you know, because I know my listeners are just really interested in this kind of thing, and I just am so grateful, you know, that you're making us such a huge difference. I just want to to say a few stats. Twenty percent of homicide victims in Australia or Aboriginal in Torres Strait Islander despite only representing three point eight percent of the population. I'm no mathematician, but something stinks. Almost a fifth of those victims of children the First Nations women are thirty three times more likely to be hospitalized and six times more likely to die due to family violence in comparison to non Indigenous women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's scary stats.
Speaker 2: It's a scary stum.
Speaker 3: I think I'll just say this. When I started the inquest, the first thing I asked the panelist to think about is would you like to be an Aboriginal person or treated like an Aboriginal person in Australia?
Speaker 1: Genuinely right, think about that?
Speaker 3: And would you like to be treated as an Aboriginal woman in Australia? And would you be comfortable and happy with that to be able to live by that and live through that, and just think about that when I share the story. So after that, it was they had come to me and said that was the most powerful starting statement because they genuinely tried to reflect and really think like do I want to be an Aboriginal person in Australia? And do I want to be an Aboriginal female? And there females in the room. So if your answers no, then obviously clearly something's wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, and it would have been an immediate no in their head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, because we know, like that's right, we know how we treat you, you know how. Yeah, but people have this delusional thought that we are we get given everything and everything's sort of easy for us and everything's free.
Speaker 1: But it's just not. So it is such a halassy, it is such a fallacy wild. I just can't comprehend it.
Speaker 2: But well, you know, we've got two governments who have worked pretty hard at making that rhetoric, putting it out there and you know, perpetuating it and letting it that fire build, you know, not doubt like not put it out and saying that that's just simply not true. They're happy to let that racist trope be credits divide does exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: That's what politics is all about, Like it's creating divide, and that's why we can't make decisions to protect the human We can't you do what is right morally.
Speaker 2: No, that's right. And if they if they took care of you, there would be more of you making decisions and they can't have that.
Speaker 1: So what's saying with women right, absolutely.
Speaker 2: And that's why I think everyone that's listening just really think about that when you go to polls, when you have these conversations. Is it true? Is that true that you know Indigenous people are getting all of this free ship? Is that true?
Speaker 1: You know, don't you tell me where to go? I'm stuck for a house at the moment.
Speaker 2: Yes. Now, you went on to Survivor this year and we just met serendipitously during the airing of that at a Dog part, which was just wonderful because I was watching it and I had just in my the week before in my solo episode mentioned you and how I actually thought you were a Maori woman. Yeah, because it had just begun and it wasn't clear yet, so I was like, oh, she's wanted to look out for that one, like she's gonna mess some shit up. Like and then I met you and it was like, oh my god, this is so cause really early on in there and you were like, you know, obviously can't say anything. And what made you go on because you even said it on the show. You're not a Survivor fan. You've not watched it before?
Speaker 3: No, I've never watched it. People trip out that I say that and it's true, especially the super fans.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yes.
Speaker 3: I saw it on LinkedIn and I was at a stage in my life when I was sort of plateauing, like I like to be challenged, like stimulated. I want to grow and I want to develop on a change, you know, I want to do all these things that sort of keep me going. But I saw this on LinkedIn and I was like, I didn't know that they did it that way. Casting call on LinkedIn. Yeah, yeah, it was random. I just remember seeing casting for Survivor season nine. I was like, yeah, I'll apply. So I applied, field it all out. I had a couple of interviews and then they're like, oh, send us a video of yourself, like Chelsea, your personality. And I was like, I'm not doing that. That's embarrassing. Why would I do that? So I just didn't because I was like I was genuinely embarrassed. I was like, how do I show my personality? Like yeah, and I'm a real person, like just let me be. So I didn't.
Speaker 1: And then they called back like we really want to talk to you, like.
Speaker 3: You know, and I said, I didn't send my video in, so what do you want so we had another interview and then yeah, a week later they called and said you're leaving two weeks.
Speaker 1: You're on the Rebels try. I was like yeah cool. They're like, oh, do you know much about the Rebels and Titans and da da da, And I was like, not really, I don't really care.
Speaker 2: I'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Like I'm good, I'll be fine.
Speaker 2: I'm going to come forward.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about me.
Speaker 3: And I remember sitting just before we got taken out to the game to play. The producers came into the room and they're like, hey, feeling you know, where's your head at? And I was like, I'm good. As long as I don't get voted out first time, I'm good. And they both looked at each other and like, we think you might be a dark horse and I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: And you were, oh, he was so glad to watch, you know, just you talking about like the application everything and not sending it a bit like I'm just thinking about all the super fans that have applied so many times and I've done so many videos and the listening or have listened or know already that that that's how you got on. Like they were just pursuing you. You know, you were such a perfect person for that show despite not knowing anything about that show. But that's what I loved about you. Watching your play was like watching the beginning. And I've told you this, I'm not it wouldn't call myself a super fan, but I've watched most seasons. I've watched all the Australian seasons, and I watched all the early American seasons, and then it got same sameness, and then it got better because people really started to up their game. So watching you was like watching the early seasons of when they didn't know what they were in for and seeing you navigate the way they navigated this psychological game of wits and outwitting each other. And I loved also that you are an athlete. Now you are the very first Indigenous woman to be a coach in AFLW. You are also an elite level netball player and you've played for Carlton and Fremantle. So what you did in Survivor as well was you didn't show your athleticism prowess until right towards the end because you knew they were getting voted out. Yeah, you just you figured that out. Super fans already.
Speaker 1: Know that, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: I saw it as a small scale of society, right, So it was like an experiment for me. I like to see the way people think, which is what the show is, and their tunnel vision like this. So they were coming with a game plan and if if it doesn't go to plant, everything is chaotic for them. I operating chaos. I love that because I can navigate through it. And I'm good. I'm adaptable. I'm adjustable, like I'm easy. You observe, well, yeah, and that's my life. That is who I am, and that's all I know, and that is just, you know, second nature to me. But when it came to the challenges, there's no way I was going to try hard at all. If I needed to, it wouldn't bother me because the plans that I had in place were done days before. Like I already knew exactly what's going on. I knew where everyone was sort of voting, and I was sort of in control of it, which is really fun because I wasn't expecting to be in the control that I was. Even when I was at Merge, Firs and I were working together already, and I intentionally put myself into well pretty much just me and Re or me by myself, because I didn't want to be involved in a big alliance because I knew that people would be looking at that. So I pretty much put Ferris in with kidding Caroline because they wanted to work with me, and I said, no, I'm with vou.
Speaker 1: We can't work together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right with Ferris, that's a good idea. And then we just knew everything that was going on or good.
Speaker 1: It was so good. And then it's like people would.
Speaker 2: Be watching this show for thirty years and they still get that right or they just overthink. So you were not underthinking, but you were just reading it, not thinking, almost like listening to your readings, like just going, well, what's the play here?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, did the sport come.
Speaker 3: In to that, yeah, Because like as a as an athlete and a lot of the time I was in leadership roles, So you need to sort of know your teammates, know like when to give them a kick out the arse or when to sort of let them go and just find their way. Like navigating your teammates for the performance and the outcome is huge, which then plays a part in you as a coach to be able to read your plays and know, you know, what gives them up and about you know, are they up? And about how can I see that in them? Like you almost need to read them before they can read themselves. So yeah, all translated, you'd been already doing that. Yeah, but I do it as who I am anyway, because that's what I need to do in a white wild Yeah.
Speaker 2: Spewing you didn't go Like you didn't win.
Speaker 3: I'm going to just should have Round Fairest when I had the chance. Should Let's just say that you should.
Speaker 2: I'm just putting it out here now, Like I do not believe Farris should have won. I don't. I don't. That's me as a viewer. It was very frustrating seeing that he could have chosen you to go up against in the final three or two, and he chose not to because he knew he couldn't beat you, and he you know, used that as the reason, Like you know that he was a smart that was a smart decision. What it was was a greedy decision knowing he was going to win against weaker people. Yeah, you can't take that win and be proud of it. I'm sorry, you just can't. If you haven't played it against the best player of the of the whole season, so it's a it is an empty win as far as I'm concerned. And I'm sorry Ferris, but it's almost like winners guilt, like why you one on one Stephen Bradbury basically like you know, you just you shouldn't have won.
Speaker 3: He did what he needed to, Yeah, he did, he did in some yeah island now and when you've got at the end of.
Speaker 2: The day, when you've got two hundred and fifty thousand dollars half a meal?
Speaker 1: Oh is it half a million a meal?
Speaker 2: Just to look well, I would have done what he did as well, But what is going on the game for? I mean he's gone on to win money. Yeah, but don't you want to be the soul survived.
Speaker 3: You can't recalled the king if you don't beat the best, right, that's right. And he did what he needed to do. He did what he needed to do because he won, so.
Speaker 2: He's the winner, right, but he is not the king, Yeah, because you can't unless you beat everyone. Yea fair and square. And I know it's a deceitful game, but that he didn't do that in a deceiving way like it was really obvious, and then he tried to double down on it as well and say, you know, I was a smart move and you know obviously, look I've got half a million dollars. Yeah, if you're just going on that show to win money, then you know just say that maybe he did. And maybe that's where I have to just accept that. You know, he won the money because he needed the money. Is you know, money, but everyone needs the money. That's not what you really want to go on that show for. I don't want to see people on that show. There was a season Kirby when, oh fuck, it was awful. It was actually one of the last seasons I watched before I had a break. There ended up being two guys at the end who were assholes, and it was the funniest thing. Social media wasn't really around the time, but there were a lot of forums and I would go on to them and everyone was just like, what do we do, Like no one cares? Which one of them was a millionaire yeah okay, and the other one was just like a redneck racist right, And it was just two shit people that You're just like, I don't, I don't care, who like I can't believe we're down to these two and one of them they're going to do this reunion show with Jeff and it's going to be all yeah, you know, it's like, oh, who cares, well add that money to your pile of millions, mate, and you what are you going to do? You know, I'm what I would do, But it's a TV show. We need you to work your ass off and play the best game that you can play that week and watch otherwise what do you want it for?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I genuinely went out there just to just to challenge myself, and the further I got, the more fun I had.
Speaker 1: You can see me just beaming.
Speaker 3: I was just living it up and I was in my element in the sense of just being challenged doing what I want. I was cheeky, I was, and I'm a pretty direct person, like, if I want to know something, going to ask you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you were intimidating as well, and I loved it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I did it with a smile too, so people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So it was It was fun. It was fun to make.
Speaker 3: There was one stage I I'd asked Mark was talking to somebody about his social game and how good it all, and I said you're not really that social if you. You know, you're just asking questions and people just talking to you and you don't let anyone in.
Speaker 1: And he goes, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: I said, well, you don't tell anyone anything, and he just remembering cracking it at me, and I just smiled and walked. I was like, all right, I'm Monday skin now, Like yeah, but I did it when nobody really was noticing it.
Speaker 1: I just did it directly do.
Speaker 2: Little bombs, just live letting off little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it was.
Speaker 3: It was fun like like we're all I'd like to think we're all friends still.
Speaker 2: Will you you'll be friends for life?
Speaker 1: Like I'm good, Yeah, I don't Nellie take anything.
Speaker 2: Kelly will be in.
Speaker 3: Kelly and I talk probably just as much as Rena. Oh that that is hilarious. Kelly, for anyone that didn't watch this season, was the most annoying person that I think I've ever seen on TV.
Speaker 1: Like she was entertaining.
Speaker 2: She was I don't I'm not entertained when I'm like wanting to throttle someone going bone out. But you were the one that kept everyone. It was unanimous. We're voting out cal tonight. So many episodes, it was why, and it was always Kirby. It was always you that would go, no, no, why we're voting her out, like she's she's harmless. Yeah, we need her. They had the major they had the numbers, they could have said. I was like, no, we're not doing it.
Speaker 1: You still and they just didn't do it. And I was like all right, like I'm good.
Speaker 3: But the thing with cal like she never got no one really got under my skin. No one got under my skin, and she used to get under.
Speaker 1: A lot of people's skin.
Speaker 3: All they could focus on was Kelly because they're tired and hungry and they're cold.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I love this for us.
Speaker 3: Yes, go and talk to Garret annoying Valaria, go do it.
Speaker 1: You need to do so.
Speaker 2: While you were planning and plotting, while I was.
Speaker 3: Just saying, oh, look, I feel like we need to go, and it was this way, turn left, turn right, rather than go straight down the line of Kelly.
Speaker 2: It was pretty funny though, when you finally went, Okay, get rid of her. I'm pissed with it now, like done.
Speaker 3: She does make it really difficulty because she chose Raymond, and Raymond obviously was not beneficial to me at all, which wasn't beneficial to her at all, Like he was always against Kel but she couldn't see that.
Speaker 1: But it is what it is. It is you just unfolded the way it did.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for in All Stars where you come back, because I know that's going to happen. Every every survivor fan wants it. Everyone's asking for it. It's going to happen. I don't know when that will happen. It may be happening next year. I don't know. Maybe you know something that you're not telling me. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to keep secrets from you, so I don't know about I don't even know what All Stars.
Speaker 2: Is, okay, oh yeah, exactly. Well, yeah, it is exactly what you think it is. It's where the best of the each season comes back and they play against each other.
Speaker 1: Oh, that'd be fun.
Speaker 2: And it's great because that's when you get the really good players playing on the fircale.
Speaker 3: Enough on the same island again. And maybe I don't think he was he'll be one of them. Yeah, Okay, he wasn't great player. He's not an All Star. He's just a winner of money.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry and anyone that lost ars.
Speaker 2: Guys, lovely man, I'd like to see you and King George go up against each other all together, work together.
Speaker 1: Is he good?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: I need you to bring George down. Okay. I love George. He's one of the best players I've ever seen in my life. But so are you, and that's why I need different. We're different chalk and cheese. Yeah, okay, that's what To see you work together would be interesting. But you couldn't. You couldn't do it. You can't control him. To the alphas. He's not he's not even on the planet, like, he's not even in the in the in the alphabet list of alphabeta, delta, gamma anything he is, he's out. Yeah, but I would love to see it, so, you know, if anyone from end's listening right now, make it happen. Thank you so much for coming on. We're out of time, as we always do, like always feels like we've just started. But you're my second last episode. You were going to be my last episode, but I ended up having my very first guest back as last, so to book end it, Yeah, you do have in indigenous brand ye Niala g n A L l Ay. We will put that in our show notes as well. People can go and purchase.
Speaker 3: Yeah, indigenous brand alive friendly obviously, it's just it's a brand to start creating conversation or having a conversation when no one's looking and it's.
Speaker 2: And you're also an artist, yeah, I tried to be.
Speaker 3: I started three years ago by accident, so it all has worked out.
Speaker 2: I've seen your art. It's beautiful. Yeah, it's beautiful. So you know, do you want to buy some of Kirby's art? Commission her in proper indigenous, authentic Indigenous art, and it's really good.
Speaker 1: No, I love it. Thank you so much.