Speaker 1: On scoring lis Oskolia.
Speaker 2: This is the Reader Panalty Show. Good evening, Welcome to the Reader Panahe Show.
Speaker 3: I'm Caroline de Russo coming up tonight, and Labour support continues to decline, with the latest polls painting a very grim picture for the party. We'll give you a breakdown in just a moment. Biological men have finally been banned from being held.
Speaker 2: In women's prisons in the US. Stephanie Bastian will be joining us with those details.
Speaker 3: And President Trump's first hundred hours in office has been praised. It's the start of a golden age. We'll speak to Alex Stein about that shortly. And of course Left is losing it.
Speaker 4: Let me make something absolutely clear, unless it wasn't already, if you got it for a Trump, you are.
Speaker 2: Not Alad in Mexico.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is Deputy executive director for the Institute of Public Affairs, Dan your Wild Dan. The latest news poll. It was released yesterday and despite Albow traveling around the country and handing out billions, his and Labor continue to slide.
Speaker 2: What's notable about this poll?
Speaker 5: It was a couple of things.
Speaker 6: I think it's not despite but it's because of Alberizi doing that because the more Australian sea of Anthony Alberizi, the less they support it. And we know he's a bad campaigner, so this is probably as good as it's going to get for Labor. We saw how bad he was during the Voice to Parliament, where the more he talked about it, the more support went backwards.
Speaker 5: Not forwards.
Speaker 6: And I think in terms of Peter Dutton, well, this is what happens when you show leadership on key issues, particularly cultural issues.
Speaker 5: That Australians care about.
Speaker 6: Whether it's Australia Day, whether it's calling out big business and sporting codes who seek to divide us, whether it's supporting racial equality by voting no to the Voice to Parliament. You know, when a political leader stands up for Australian values, mainstream Australians will back them and they will support them. So that's the number one reason why Peter Dutton has been surging in the polls because he has become a voice for mainstream values and mainstream aspirations.
Speaker 3: And you'll also recall during the last federal election, Labour's best week during the campaign was the week that Anthony Alberizi was in isolation with COVID, but the Coalition has released a video of Peter Dutton today.
Speaker 7: Here's a look as a minister. I learned that a strong economy and a safe community are central to everything. That you sometimes need to stand up to vested interests and always make decisions in our national interest. The right decisions aren't always popular, but I'm not interested in taking me as you pass because we lived in the best country in the world and I'm determined to get Australia back on track.
Speaker 3: Dan, the preferred prime minister numbers have moved substantially over the last twelve months, but do you think voters still need to get to know Peter a little better?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they do because most people aren't engaged in politics on a day to day basis, and you know, you can hardly blame them for that, you know, so over the next couple of weeks or the next couple of months will start to see people paying attention a little bit more. So I think there's a huge opportunity for Peter Dutton to explain himself to the electorate. And you know, anyone who's spent more than two minutes with Peter Dutton would know that he's somebody fairly down to earth and he's been out a Holy seat of Dixon, which is a marginal seat, and Labor always thinks it's going to win and they never do for something like seven or eight times in a row now, So if that could be replicated on a national level, I don't think you'll have any problem getting over the line. But what Australians also one, as I mentioned before, is a political standard bearer who will make the big calls on the economic social issues that can front our nation's problem. And ultimately, the Labor government has been very divisive. It's been governed by sectional interests rather than national interests as the ad suggests. So now we'll wait and see how it goes. But I think it's going to resonate with a lot of Australians.
Speaker 2: And on to Australia Day and the IPA.
Speaker 3: You guys regularly pole support for Australia Day. This year there has been a notable shift, but even some of the politicians are starting to change their narrative.
Speaker 2: What have you picked up?
Speaker 5: It's been a massive year.
Speaker 6: We've been doing this survey for about seven years now tracking the attitudes of Australians toward Australia Day, and this is the single biggest increase we've ever seen, from sixty three to sixty nine percent who support twenty sixth January as Australia Day, and that was driven by young Australians, the youngest cohort eighteen to twenty four year olds increasing from forty two to fifty two percent, and the debate has completely changed. We had record turnouts to Australia Day events across our nation, whether they were official events held by councils at local parks and community centers, or whether it was Australians going to the beach or other community areas to celebrate our National Day. At the same time as we had a record drop in those who were attending protests and so called Invasion Day rallies. So what we've seen is an enormous vibe shift over our National Day Australians. You know, the silent majority is no longer silent. And it's a beautiful thing to see because I think we were at risk at one point of losing our National Day, but it's certainly come roaring back and I don't think there's any turning back now.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think there is, and I think, you know, particularly where the going gets tough, people do still realize how lucky we are to live in this country now. This week, Foreign Minister Penningwong and Attorney General Mark Dreyfus there in Poland for the eightieth anniversary commemorations.
Speaker 2: Of the Liberation of Auschwitz.
Speaker 3: The Prime Minister stood by his decision to send Wong, but he does seem a little rattled by the backlash. What are your thoughts on this decision and how it's been handled.
Speaker 6: Well, he probably didn't have any choice but to send Senator Wong given her position as Foreign Affairs Minister. I think it'd be odd to send anyone of a lower position within cabinet, so he probably had to go with her. You know, this goes to the problem and this is such a solemn anniversary, such a serious one, not only for the Jewish people, but for all of humankind in terms of what was experienced at Auschwitz all throughout World War Two. So it's important that humanity remembers what happened and what other people are capable and are still capable of. Just because it happened in the past doesn't mean it can't happen in the future, so we need to remember that, and that's the whole point of remembrance.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 5: I think the issue here.
Speaker 6: Is the government lacks credibility because they already have lacked leadership on the domestic level since the October seven attacks, where they've always been on the back foot.
Speaker 5: They've been reluctant.
Speaker 6: It seems like they've often been dragged, kicking and screaming to make a statement and try to stamp out some of the behavior. And like I've said before, it has given a bit of a permission structure for domestic behavior that we've seen from protesters and agitators to continue. So, you know, the real problem is because they lack leadership on the domestic front, they've lacked credibility on the international stage.
Speaker 5: And that's exactly what we're seeing now.
Speaker 2: And on the issue of domestic leadership.
Speaker 3: In an interview with Andrew Clenell on this channel yesterday, albit Easy stood bys.
Speaker 2: To see to purchase a four point two.
Speaker 3: Million dollar holiday home while maintaining that no one will be left behind. Now, I'm not quite sure that hit the court with the court with Australians that he thinks it might Is this just more poor judgment from the Prime Minister.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think everyone says, you know, you have every right to buy a holiday home, whether you're a politician or not, and I don't have any problems with that, but it's incongruent with his political history and how he presents himself to the community as someone from a working class, battling background in a housing trust. And I don't doubt the way he's presented himself, but what I do doubt is whether he's authentic to that now and decisions he's taken, including a relation to his massive defined benefits that he will receive when he does leave Parliament, and the holiday home purchase, as I say, incongruent with how he's presented himself. So you know, it's all about you know, what kind of story are you telling the community and how does your behavior and actions then shape up to that, because people will judge you based upon what you have said and who you have said you are, and so this purchase is clearly inconsistent with the person who he has said he is. It's also taking the in place in the context of a housing shortage driven by this government's mass migration program. You know, they brought in over a million migrants on a net basis, which is driven Australians out of the housing market and really caused the rents to skyrocket, as you would know full well in Perth. You know, they've been dramatically increasing as they have across the country. So you know, not only is there an incongruency, but there's also people look at it and say, well, your own policy is causing problems for every day Australians.
Speaker 3: And it is causing problems for every day Australians. Dan, we do have an election coming up. This might be the Prime Minister can say what he likes, but are Australians listening.
Speaker 6: Well, they're probably starting to tune out. And I think this sort of happened with the Voice to Parliament, which was an inflection point where you know, you spent half a billion dollars on a referendum to divide Australians by race, which was sort of driven by the activist class, and Australians had a lot of good will towards that, and I think they were also had a lot of good will towards this government. You know, Albersi was very popular to start with for a number of months, and of course Scott Morrison, his predecessor, was very unpopular, so Australians were willing and open to a change after a decade of coalition government that often failed to deliver for people and was a massive failure during COVID both at the federal and state although it was labor at state level, but liberal oppositions didn't hold state governments to accounts, so Australians were rightly saying, well.
Speaker 5: Let's give something else a go.
Speaker 6: But I think ever since the Voice to Parliament when they heard from Alberanesi for a year and a half talking about well we need to have this policy to entrench racial division, while Australians were struggling with cost of living and were more concerned with other issues. So again he sort of brought himself a bit of time with the Stage three tax cut revamp that sort of saved him with the by election in the outer suburbs of Melbourne. But you know it's really a question of well can he pull a rabbit out of the hat again, and I think the latest newsporpt would suggest that he's really struggling on that front.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And look just on the invasion day protest you alluded to a li bit earlier. They have become a recent Pox on Australia Day. As you said, numbers appear to have dropped off in Sydney, while those Invasion Day protests joined forces with the pro Palestine protests in Melbourne. I'm not quite sure the black Band view of the world is as popular as it once was, and I'm not quite sure if the recent.
Speaker 2: US election has had any impact on that. What's your view.
Speaker 6: I think the US election has had a massive impact. I mean, whatever happens the US reverberates around the world, especially in the Western world, whether you know you agree with it or not. And I think Trump has taken a culdgurl to Wokism. And like I said before, with the Voice to Parliament, let's not forget about that as well. I mean, that was really the first major defeat of identity politics with a national vote in the Western world, other than perhaps Brexit. Although there was a big economic dimension to Brexit that wasn't there with the Voice as much. So you know, there's a big component there with the protest. I mean, it's your typical Renter crowd, isn't it. As you said, not only the I guess the indigit activists, but the Palestine activist and anybody else in between, you know. So I don't think there's any grassroots support for this at all. As far as I could see, mainstream Australians were just having a good time with their families, whether it was at one of the local events for breakfast or lunch, or at the beach in the hotter parts of the country. So I think these protests are well and truly very much a fringe component now of our society, and so much the better, I reckon.
Speaker 3: And over the weekend, Peter Dutton handed down his refreshed Shadow Ministry and crowd favorite just Enter Price. She's been given the newly creative role of government efficiency spokesperson. I mean, look where small government people. So we're probably a bit biased, but do you think this was.
Speaker 2: A good move.
Speaker 6: It's a very good move, just to show that she's not only a community leader but also a national leader with the voice to Parliament debate. And you know she was going to lead that debate no matter what, whether the Liberals were yes or no or in between. She was always going to lead the No campaign one way or the other. And I think just Centerest demonstrated time again that she really can talk to mainstream Australians. I reckon that the speech that she gave at the National Press Club during the Voice to Parliament debate, which kind of went under the radar a little bit, but I think it's one of the most significant and important speeches delivered by a political leader in recent memory, and I encourage everybody to revisit that. And certainly her elevation to a critical nationwide role and an economic role of government efficiency will give her, I think, a broader set of responsibilities and I've got no doubt that she's going to play a very key role in the campaign and if the Coalition do form government.
Speaker 5: Look, there's a lot of red.
Speaker 6: Tape that needs to be cut, so it's a big job that she'll have ahead of her.
Speaker 3: Speaking of red tape and onto our friends at the ABC, well, they haven't bothered to send anyone to our Schwitz to cover the Holocaust Memorial commemoration. We note, of course that they sent thirty seven stuff at a cost of the tax payer of a hunt undred and fifty thousand for the four day Gama festival. The collective appears to still be running the show, Dan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 6: And this is a big issue for the ABC in for all Australians, because all Australians pay for the ABC, or at least all Australian tax payers pay for the ABC.
Speaker 5: And you know, over the years, really.
Speaker 6: Over i'd say the last decade or so, the ABC has stopped being an institution of cultural importance in a manner that it may have been in the past. It struggles to speak to mainstream values because it is largely captured by an inner city collective run out of Sydney and Melbourne. I've had you know, I've been on the ABC many times in the regions and I reckon they do a pretty good job on regional radio. They're fairly balanced, but when it comes to representing mainstream Australians in the suburbs and the outer suburbs, they time and time again show that they get it wrong. They're so focused on their niche issues that they just can't They're in a position now, I reckon, they just can't even understand what the typical on the street thinks. So this is why their ratings or their marquee programs are going down, and they're just going to continue to go down.
Speaker 5: If they behave in this manner, it.
Speaker 3: Won't surprise you that I am in furious agreement.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Daniel Wilt.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is Women's Forum Australia's head of advocacy, Steph Bastian.
Speaker 2: Steph, Look, we seem to me making progress in the fight to return the.
Speaker 3: World to gender common sense. Obviously that progress is not linear. And then in the Albanezy government, Minister Catherine King has accused Donald Trump of sowing a division because he dared to back basic biology. We still have a little way to go in Australia, don't we.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we certainly do.
Speaker 10: Not only were hers and Jasina Allen's comments inappropriate, they were totally dismissive of the issues that are facing women because of our policies that prioritize gender ideology over women's sex base rights. I mean, we have women in prison who who are being housed with male offenders. We have little girls going to school and having to share bathrooms with male with male students, and parents are telling me that their girls are holding on all day rather than going out of embarrassment or for fear of their safety. We have women being injured in sport because of our inclusive policies that allow men to identifying to female team. Some of these are head injuries, stomach injuries, broken bones. It's absolutely horrendous. So these comments, I mean, not only are they being divisive, they are totally dismissing the issues that are being faced by women today as a result of bad government failure to address this issue. And quite frankly, the train left the station before Trump got elected. His policies are simply surcharging the demand for change in this country.
Speaker 3: And Steph, just a point. I mean, this issue was a real sacred cow. You know, even twelve eighteen months ago. Do you think we are making some progress here in Australia at least being able to more openly speak about it.
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 10: Absolutely, I think more and more people are speaking up across the political spectrum. There was silence I think for a long time, particularly from people on the left who saw themselves as allies. But increasingly, particularly as other groups such as you know, lesbians and same sex people are being affected, they're realizing that this gender ideology is just taking over everywhere and that it's no longer about equal riotes, it's about submission, and it's just it's gone so far, and the harm is so great to.
Speaker 9: Women and to girls and to all the rest of it.
Speaker 10: More and more people are realizing that it's not based on common sense and it's.
Speaker 5: Got to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Now, some recent research conducted by Employment Service ZIMIA has shown that in the US, seventy five percent of DEI positions were held by white Americans, and ironically, blokes still seem to earn more than women despite preaching equality. Now I find this, you know, hysterically funny. Doesn't it just show how shallow and disingenuous this mantra.
Speaker 2: Has been from right at the very beginning.
Speaker 10: Oh absolutely, These sorts of roles were always about pr exercises, particularly by governments and woke corporations. I remember going to the Northern Territory when the Voice campaign just to bring it back home, and I met with community organizations who were working on the front line with women facing domestic violence or getting young offenders back on track after a stint in prison. And while you know, inner city elites were arguing about land rights and the Voice, they had government being stripped from the government, funding being stripped for them.
Speaker 9: And they are no longer able to deliver those services.
Speaker 10: I think that big corporations and government departments that want to do the right thing should be putting these three hundred thousand dollars salaries to better use, quite frankly, but there doesn't seem to be any initiative to do that, probably because there's little to be gained from a pr perspective out of it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I've just.
Speaker 3: Thoroughly enjoyed light being shone down on this. It has been a very interesting week, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: And look, women's rights groups, and you raise this earlier, they've long fought to keep biological.
Speaker 3: Men out of women's prisons, and this is now the reality in the US.
Speaker 2: Can you tell us about the executive order?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's a brilliant executive order. I'm so pleased that it's happened because women in prison are some of the most marginalized and the most vulnerable in society. They often come from backgrounds of abuse and trauma and neglect. They suffer greater mental health issues and often addiction problems as well. And the last thing that they want, the last thing that they need, is to have male offenders being placed in prisons with them. It's grossly unfair and I think what the Trump administration has done here is common sense and it's something that we need here in Australia too. We know that there are sex offenders and male perpetrates being housed in female prison self idea into female prisons.
Speaker 9: There was an example.
Speaker 10: Of this raised a couple of weeks ago by a Rodducks magazine where late last year a male offender he was arrested as a male, he was out on bail in male accommodation on pedophilia charges, then during sentencing housed and housed and placed into a female prison.
Speaker 9: I mean, it's just not good enough for the safety of women.
Speaker 10: Once again their rights are being trampled on by gender ideology, men who identify as women for their own.
Speaker 9: Intents and purposes.
Speaker 10: So brilliant policy, but I think we definitely need something here and probably at a federal level, because every state has different policies.
Speaker 9: We need an.
Speaker 10: Overarching, overarching policy that's going to improve things across.
Speaker 9: The board for these vulnerable women.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, you would think that the feminists would be you know, you don't have plenty to say about this, and typically on this issue they are silent. Now last, and my favorite gender meltdown this week is from Awen Madawi writing for our friends at The Guardian. Now, her op ed proffers the question, after his executive order on sex, is Trump legally the first female president?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 3: Look, we've seen some drivel out of the garden over the years, but this article just makes me feel like the world is healing and the morons are outing themselves.
Speaker 2: You know, what was this all about?
Speaker 10: I was absolutely absurd to claim that. You know, scientists no longer agree that sex is binary, and I mean the reality is sex is actually determined from conception because the male sperm determined sex. The sex characteristics might take a little while to determine, but in most cases, in most normal.
Speaker 9: Cases, it's already there.
Speaker 10: I think this is just historyonics and the organizations like The Guardian and the Misinformation continue to publish this information, but people are switching off. I mean, more and more people are getting the news and information from social media, and there's a reason for that because they've lost credibility. So I think if these organizations, if they want to sustain themselves, they need to get back to factual reporting, telling the truth, and to stop misleading the public with this misinformation.
Speaker 3: And go back to posting on x so they can get some more feedback. Thank you so much, Steph Bashan for joining us. Still to come, Lefties losing it, Plus Alex Stone joins me to discuss Trump's first one hundred hours in office. Now it's time for Lefti's losing it and a week into the Trump presidency and Trumps derangement syndrome has well and.
Speaker 2: Truly hit its stride.
Speaker 3: So deranged in fact, that lefties appear to think that all Mexicans in the US are illegal because if you voted for Trump, now you can't eat Mexican food.
Speaker 1: Listen, if I pull up to the Mexican restaurant and I see a truck, because let's face that, it's going to be a truck with a Trump bumper sticker, you're getting keyed. I didn't want to see you at Taco Bell. The only thing you get to eat for the rest of your life is plain white bread and mayonnaise. And I know that you were gonna eat a lot of that anyway, but that's all you deserve. You deserve nothing that tastes good for the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: Or if you voted for Trump, you can't go to Mexico.
Speaker 4: And let me make something absolutely clear, unless there wasn't already, if you voted for Trump, you are not allowed in Mexico.
Speaker 8: You are not.
Speaker 4: Allowed at Gawos, Cancun, Perto, Wayata, Auascaliandez.
Speaker 2: None of that. Guess what, baby, that's all in Mexico.
Speaker 8: You don't like us, we don't like you.
Speaker 4: Don't go there, Stay in your country.
Speaker 8: Figure it out.
Speaker 3: The raging irony is that to travel between countries you usually need some form of identification and to enter at a formal port of entry.
Speaker 2: It's the people.
Speaker 3: Without idea who are jumping the fences that are the current cause for concern. How people can't or won't understand the differentference is beyond me. And while the threat of cancel culture is waning, this is true, it still rears its ugly head on occasion.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: The single juel she performed at rfk's Make America Healthy Again Ball.
Speaker 13: Which was met with such severe backlash that she had to issue an apology for causing pain.
Speaker 14: I'm so sorry that I caused pain, especially in my LGBTQA plus community. Because you guys are treasures. You make the world a better place.
Speaker 3: Never mind the pain that is caused by poor access to health care, poor therapeutic regulation, poor diet, and net's associated health complications, amongst many things. I'll never understand why Americans seem.
Speaker 2: To eat like health care areas free.
Speaker 3: Anyway, despite all that, an apology was apparently warranted because feelings.
Speaker 2: It's actually so perverse. I have no more words.
Speaker 3: And with much discussion, change of policy and ranker surrounding the deportation of illegal immigrants, one TikToker advise Americans to interfere with ICE agents.
Speaker 15: We should try to make it as much as uncomfortable for.
Speaker 8: The ICE eight as as possible.
Speaker 15: You see a group of I'm going to laudge dinner breakfast through a restaurant you're working at, and you happen to be Hispanic, and you happen to be in the kitchen, split out the food, do unhuman things to their food.
Speaker 2: Another claim, she was willing to land herself in.
Speaker 16: Jail if it comes into my school. I'm going to jail, full start. I'm going to jail. Don't go to go with me in jail. I mean because in no way retain the students.
Speaker 12: And then the ICE can now raid classrooms, and as a high school teacher, I just want to make one thing clear. If someone tries to come in my classroom and take one of my students, one of us isn't leaving the classroom play with me.
Speaker 3: Fortunately, the new US ladyship is having none of it.
Speaker 17: I don't agree that all these immigrants or all these refugees have been properly vetted. In fact, we know that there are cases of people who allegedly were properly vetted, and then we're literally planning terrorist attacks in our country that happened during the campaign, if you may.
Speaker 8: Remember, these people are vetted, just like the guy.
Speaker 17: Who planned a terrorist attack in Oklahoma a few months ago. He was allegedly properly vetted. I don't want my children to share a neighborhood with people who are not properly vetted. And because I don't want it for my kids, I'm not going to force any other American citizens' kids to do that either.
Speaker 5: No, and that was a very particular case.
Speaker 1: It wasn't clear if he was radicalized when he got here or while he was living.
Speaker 8: I don't really care, Margaret.
Speaker 17: I don't want that person in my country, and I think most Americans agree with me.
Speaker 2: I don't care a and anyway.
Speaker 3: That's today's snapshot of the total stupidity of the modern left. It's been a memorable week in US politics with the return of Donald Trump to the White House. Compared to the lethargy of the last four years, it feels like we've all of a.
Speaker 2: Sudden been plunged into a cold bath.
Speaker 3: Here is a video highlighting what Trump is called the most historic one hundred hours in office.
Speaker 18: The Golden Age of America begins right now. America's decline is over. We will be working to meet every crisis with dignity.
Speaker 8: And power and strength.
Speaker 18: We will move with purpose and speed to bring back hope, prosperity, safety and use for citizens of every race, religion, color, and create for American citizens. January twenty, twenty twenty five is Liberation Day, and everything we do my administration will be inspired by a strong pursuit of excellence and unrelat doing success. America will reclaim its rightful place as the greatest, most powerful, most respected nation or Earth.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is comedian and host of Prime Time with Alex Stein on Blaze TV. The man himself, Alex Stein, Alex Trump is organized and not wasting time this time round.
Speaker 19: No, Donald Trump is not wasting time. He's setting the tone of his presidency. You know right from the start that he means business. That he's done messing around letting other countries just walk to our country and become asylum seekers. He's done with that. He's realized that we have a serious issue at the border, and that's why he's putting troops there. He's helping all the January six ers get pardoned because the Department of Justice was weaponized against American citizens. So just the tone that he said this early, I think it's going to be a wild four years, especially for the liberals that are probably shaking in their boots right now, especially the illegal immigrants.
Speaker 8: Seeing you know that Donald Trump was not kidding.
Speaker 19: He is doing what he said that he was going to do on the campaign trail.
Speaker 3: And Trump has signed well, he signed a number of executive orders, but including one to release the JFK, RFK and Martin Luther King assassination files.
Speaker 2: What should we expect here, Well.
Speaker 19: You know, there's so many files I saw online that even though they gave us ninety nine percent of the files there's still so much to go through, and that the Martin Luther King family didn't want some of the information to come out because if you look at that information, there's some weird stuff that Martin Luther King maybe was doing some.
Speaker 8: Weird nefarious stuff.
Speaker 19: Now I think we're going to find out that a lot of people in America were doing nefarious stuff, and that's why they didn't want all this information to get out.
Speaker 8: But luckily, Donald Trump.
Speaker 19: In his four years when he was president got railroaded the whole entire time.
Speaker 8: So he's a waste one minute.
Speaker 19: Not accomplishing all the goals in tasks that he set forth during his campaign. So this is just another indication that he's going to give us governmental transparency that everybody in America is craving. So, you know, God bless America and God bless the future when it comes to Donald Trump as president.
Speaker 3: And he's definitely a lot more organized this time around. There were parts of his last term in presidency they were a bit chaotic. This time here he seems to have thought things very much better.
Speaker 19: Well, yeah, I mean, I think now looking back, it was terrible that he didn't win in twenty twenty, but really, this is probably the best thing that could have happened, because if it was the other way around and that he won, now he would be out of office right now and they would be opening up the border, so a total opposite situation potentially than what we're having now. So it was actually a blessing that he lost. Everybody got to see how the country was doing under the Biden regime and the Kamala Harris regime. So now they're going to appreciate Donald Trump that much more. And I'm ready for our gas prices to go down. I know that's next.
Speaker 8: So just wait.
Speaker 19: The cost of living is going to go down for your average American very soon.
Speaker 3: Well, a lot of people have obviously been very welcoming of a Trump return. But in the wake of that return and his visit to California, and obviously those wildfire fires in Los Angeles continue to rage, but there are moves a foot in California for California to secede from the United States. Now what's the process here and does it have a snowballs chance?
Speaker 19: Well, you know, I'm in Dallas, Texas, and a lot of Texans want to text it. They want us to secede. From America and now the Donald Trump's in power. I don't agree with that, But if California was to go California, see it later. I mean, they're doing all kinds of weird gender assignment surgeon for kids. They let biological males compete against biological females all because they put on a dress for a few periods during class. So, you know, California has gone so crazy and they're so woke that at this point, let them have their little crazy euphoria where nothing works and everything gets burned down and they can't even you know, fill.
Speaker 8: Up their water reserves stop of fire.
Speaker 19: So go ahead, if California wants to become his own country, I'll just let them basically destroy themselves from the inside out.
Speaker 2: Is there anything you missed though? If California goes.
Speaker 19: Well, of course, I mean California is a beautiful state. Don't get me wrong. California is an epic place. It used to be kind of the pinnacle of cool. Everybody used to like Hollywood until we realize that they're all best friends with Jeffrey Epstein and they're all best friends with Harvey Weinstein, and that Hollywood has lost a lot of it's luster that it once had.
Speaker 8: So California was once a great state. But I mean, just look at it burning down.
Speaker 19: San Francisco, one of the most beautiful cities in the world's covered in you know, human excrement.
Speaker 8: I mean, so this is not a joke. This is a serious thing.
Speaker 19: That fire hydrants don't have water to put out fire. So California did this to themselves, and until they make some major changes, it's only gonna keep heading in the wrong direction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it has got that failed state whiff to it, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Now under the Biden.
Speaker 3: Administration, they were to substantially increase the number of agents working for the IRS. Now, I understand the breaks have gone on, but what's Trump's plan for these new hires.
Speaker 8: He needs to get them the heck out of here. We don't need any.
Speaker 19: More IRS agents IRS. Nobody likes the IRS. Just the fact that the Biden administration hired that many, enough to fill up a football stadium shows you that the Biden administration does not care about American citizens and we get taxed out the wazoo. So I think Donald Trump realizes that these people have jobs. He you know, the previous administration gave them some sort of you know, promise that they're going to hire them. But I don't care about any of that. Donald Trump needs a fire every single one of them. We need less irs agents, not more to help in our quality of life here.
Speaker 3: Well, and that would definitely fit in, very tidally with having a smaller government, which is something that he has absolutely been championing. Now, when I woke up this morning here in Perth, Western Australia, I saw these rather eventful exchange between the US and Colombia over the repatriation of illegal immigrants. What's happened and what's the latest on that?
Speaker 2: Where do things stand?
Speaker 8: Well, you saw the about facing the Colombian president. It's so great.
Speaker 19: Gustavo buckled under the pressure of Donald Trump.
Speaker 8: Just saying that he was going to raise terrorists.
Speaker 19: And what's so good about this is that we don't have to go to war with these foreign countries. All we can all we need to do is just put rules and regulations and tax them and then we can actually solve these problems. You look at all the money that's wasted in the Ukraine right now fighting that proxy war just all over the world. We can come to an agreement through negotiation and solve these problems. And you saw with Columbia that's a perfect example of what Donald Trump's going to do going forward. When other countries want to send us all their criminals, want to empty their jails, and when we try to bring them back to their country, they better accept them or else they're going to be there's going to be serious consequences when it comes to our geopolitical.
Speaker 3: And what has been the reaction from some of those other countries in relation to the repatriation of illegal immigrants.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, I think Mexico and you saw Columbia.
Speaker 19: At first they're a little hesitant, but now they're realizing that Donald Trump is not joking around and that they have to play ball with this new administration.
Speaker 8: So, you know, they might not like it. They might not want.
Speaker 19: A bunch of criminals coming back to their country that they excommunicated, but we don't want.
Speaker 8: Them here in America.
Speaker 19: And it's not and Donald Trump says it clearly, he's not anti immigration. We just need to vet the people that come into our country, and we're not doing that.
Speaker 8: We're letting in people that.
Speaker 19: Have serious criminal history, have done serious crimes, and that needs to be fixed, and under Donald Trump, these other countries, they're going to realize that America is not playing around when it comes to immigration happening and asylum happening. When you're a criminal, you're not going to be welcome in the United States any longer.
Speaker 8: And it's a beautiful sight to see.
Speaker 3: Now, Alexi, it came as no surprise to me, and I imagine it came as no surprise to you that the CIA has concluded that COVID nineteen likely originated from a China lab lake. Now, there are some people who should frankly be ashamed of themselves, and others who were no doubt going through their receipts. It's just another example of the level of rampant stupidity and censorship during COVID, isn't it?
Speaker 8: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 19: And I know you're being sarcastic when you asked me, but this is what makes me so sick about this whole entire thing, is that they knew that this was a virus that got leaked in China, and that we have had histories of sarros pneumonia, There's been lots of respiratory illnesses. But because they wanted to push out the vaccine, and it makes me sick. All the people, the people that I lost, the people that I love, that weren't able to get proper care because they said that the only remedy was a vaccine, and the only way to get a vaccine without one long term testing was to get it through an emergency use authorization, and you're only able to get that authorization if there's no other remedies. So they lied about the origins of the virus, they lied about fixing the virus, they lied about every single aspect of COVID nineteen, and they ruined a lot of people's lives. So these people should be held accountable. And I hope not trying to, you know, cheerlead for Putin, but I would love for doctor Fauci to get extradited to Russia and face a real trial because what they did to American people by not giving us any other remedies for pneumonia or the flu, it costs a lot of people and a lot of loved ones their lives, and it just makes me sick.
Speaker 3: And there were a lot of us during COVID who asked questions that those questions obviously were not appreciated but I do wonder, and I'd be interested in your view on this, if there was to be something similar which happened again, do you think, having.
Speaker 2: Gone through the experience we've all gone.
Speaker 3: On through, the same thing would occur or do you think people would be more likely to push back?
Speaker 19: Well, of course I think people would realize the first time shutting down during the pandemic was not the best choice for our country. And yes, if this happens again, which I'm sure it will, because there are viruses.
Speaker 8: You know, we've had this before. Like I said, SARS.
Speaker 19: Didn't just come around in twenty twenty, We've had other issues with sudn or cute respiratory syndrome. I mean, so, yes, it's going to happen again, And the next time it happens, they're not going to be able to bamboozle the people.
Speaker 8: They will be able to shut stuff down.
Speaker 19: They will be able to give people vaccines again, for sure, but we're going to be a lot more cognizant and ask the appropriate questions and hopefully get the appropriate answers and not let the same thing happen. I just really really find it hard to believe that they could do this to the extent that they did at the first time ever again.
Speaker 8: But will they do it again?
Speaker 19: Will there be other pandemics and you know, viral issues, Yes, but a lot of people woke up from this first one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because definitely here in Australia, you know, for the country that's renowned for its Alaricans. Oh my god, will be very very compliant and frankly it's a bit terrifying.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: Lastly, there have been calls for Trump's face to be included.
Speaker 2: On Mount Rushmore. Should it happen or shouldn't we just wait and see first?
Speaker 8: No, it needs to happen.
Speaker 19: They need to put them one hundred dollars bill, They need to pump Trump up. And honestly, you know, I know this is kind of a comical thing to put them on Mount Rushmore, but honestly, I wouldn't I would love it. I wouldn't disapprove of it. I would approve of it wholeheartedly. Are they going to actually do it?
Speaker 8: I don't know. But Donald Trump.
Speaker 19: Deserves, especially after this four years, to be treated like the legend that he is.
Speaker 8: And in my opinion, I think he won three elections, not just two.
Speaker 19: I don't really believe a lot of the mail in ballots when it came into the twenty twenty elections. So he's one of the only presidents in my opinion, to win three elections. So he deserves to be on Mount Rushmore just because of that factor.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for your time, Alex Stein. What a way to end. Now still to.
Speaker 3: Come, Kinsey Schofield joins me. We detail about Meghan Michael's.
Speaker 2: Alleged divorce book. You don't want to miss that. Welcome back to the show.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is celebrity and royal reporter Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, the Vanity Fair piece on the Sussexes was absolutely brutal. What's the latest on Meghan's alleged post of horse book?
Speaker 2: Absolutely well.
Speaker 11: A Peach six spoke to a source that revealed even if Harry and Meghan wanted to split, they couldn't. The source said, they are just two narcissists that are worth more together that benefit, you know, with the brand that they built. But what's buried with.
Speaker 2: And I know you're going to think this this is actually really interesting.
Speaker 11: What's actually buried within this article is this is a publishing contact of page six is that reveals that that original twenty million dollar Penguin Random House book deal that the sussex Is signed back in twenty twenty one seems to have quietly dissipated. So is this another spotify where a huge corporation in the States is turning their back on the Sussexes because their work ethic is weak, the return on investments not there, they are difficult to collaborate with. I think we were all waiting for the Netflix ball to drop, but it looks like the Penguin Random House ball actually might be the next to drop, and that would be another embarrassing situation for the Sussexes.
Speaker 2: But Kinsey, where to now? Honestly? I mean, we have just watched tryin Reck after try and Wreck. They have to do something.
Speaker 3: They have to earn money a project, so one of the projects has to go from beginning to end.
Speaker 2: And what do they do?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 11: My Meghan Markle is like praying to God that her Netflix show sees the light of day on May fourth, first of all, actually sees the light of day, but that somebody will be complimentary about it. You are seeing this role push and pull between Harry and Meghan when it comes to his fight against the media because Meghan doesn't hate the media. She's desperate for their love and attention and affection because she knows the only way she will succeed commercially is if she gets those magazine covers and those positive profile pieces.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and Trump pretending to the White House. Questions are being raised again about Harry's admission to elicit drug use.
Speaker 2: Where's this going?
Speaker 11: I mean, yeah, that's right, this is the Heritage Foundation. You and I've discussed this before.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 11: Gardner recently telling the Daily Beast that he will personally urge Donald Trump to deport Prince Harry. It's shown that he lied on his immigration application. But the associate editor of The Daily Telegraph, Kimilla Tomini, is asking if Prince Harry settled with Newsgroup newspapers because he didn't want to rattle the cage of President Trump. She makes some very clear and vario astute arguments that perhaps Prince Harry settled and didn't want to get on a plane to the UK because it's way too easy at this point for Donald Trump to not let him back into the country, And a lot of people reading that article saying, wait, maybe she has a point here, because remember Prince Harry said he would never settle this case. It was on principle, not on finances.
Speaker 3: And the thing we also have to remember is the royal family and the new president do have a very good relationship. So it would be very interesting to see what, if any influence that has on that other issue going forward.
Speaker 18: Now.
Speaker 3: During the inauguration, Kim Kardashian posted a photo of Milania Trump, who, on any measure, looked absolutely stunning. Apparently, Kim went on to lose one hundred and fifty thousand followers. So many words to describe this, Kinsey, But what are your thoughts?
Speaker 11: My thoughts are Everyone knows that Kim Kardashian is promiscuous politically. You know, she attended a Hillary Clinton fundraiser in August of twenty fifteen, but later was eager to work with President Trump on prison reform. She worked with Kamala in April twenty twenty four. But we've seen her out socially with Ivanka Trump. You know, if you are familiar with Kim Kardashian, you know that she's kind of everywhere.
Speaker 2: And I don't think it was a political statement.
Speaker 11: I think we'll see her dress as Malania Trump one day in a similar fashion to the way she dressed as Maryland. So I think it was just, hey, she looks great, and it wasn't a political statement.
Speaker 3: No, might not necessarily be a political statement. But it also says something about her followers, doesn't it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but we've all seen people that are glued to keeping up with the Kardashians.
Speaker 2: You know, we know, we know.
Speaker 3: Now the singer Joe she performed for RFKS Mike and America Healthy Again Bo. She has since apologized how savage.
Speaker 2: Was the backlash? I mean it was.
Speaker 11: She apologized because she felt like she caused pain, particularly to her LGBTQ IA plus fans, who she described as treasures. But she also stressed that her commitment to addressing the nation's mental health crisis transcends political divides. And this is another moment where you sit back and think, surely we should all rally around, you know, whatever administration is in charge, because the success of our country, the success of that president, is our success too. I mean it's the same with Kim Kardashian. Everything has become so polarizing.
Speaker 3: Now, speaking of polarizing, and Megan McCain, she's had a fair bit to say about a few things this week, including fueling rumors about a potential Obama divorce. Now, is this just scandalous and there is there anything to these?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 11: I think Megan McCain probably has better contacts than I do, and she was on her podcast she said, I have been hearing this rumor that the Obamas are getting a divorce by reputable people, very serious journalists, telling her that they're hearing that the Obama divorce rumors are true.
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 11: That is much more likely than Obama and Jennifer Aniston. But yeah, I mean that I am surprised that this keeps coming up. Could Michelle Obama just be protesting any sort of association with the new administration. Perhaps, but there is talk that there is a divorce on the horizon around the United States.
Speaker 3: And look, to be honest, being involved in politics, and particular at that very senior level must be absolutely exhausting, and I'm sure out of over such a long period of time, Michelle's probably a little bit over it and would rather be.
Speaker 2: Doing other things now.
Speaker 3: One of the big I raising moments during the US presidential election campaign was when former Bernie Sanders voter Joe Rogan endorsed Trump. Now it's taken up many many column inches since, but a piece in Newsweek asks whether Rogan is a Republican or a Democrat.
Speaker 2: What's the answer given and what do you think?
Speaker 11: Yeah, he says, I'm neither. I'm an American. We do know that he was a Democrat. He talks a lot about how he was a Democrat that's kind of evolved. But he says he doesn't really feel strongly towards either of our political systems currently. He just wanted a strong leader in the White House, somebody that had the courage to go had to head with him because he invaded Kamala on his podcast and he was turned down. So, I you know, he just says, like, I support our country. I don't really identify as a member of either party.
Speaker 2: I just want us to win. And as JD.
Speaker 11: Vans and Trump Trump keep telling us, are you tired of winning? They've got plenty more winning to go.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure there's quite a few people in and around Hollywood who have similar sentiments, they just haven't come out and said them publicly yet. Now Blake Lively and the Justin Baldoni saga that continues that there has been absolutely.
Speaker 2: Extraordinary to watch.
Speaker 3: But separate allegations this week about a stolen script.
Speaker 2: What has happened? Oh my gosh, can you believe this?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 11: Brian Friedman, the man currently representing Justin Baldoni in his legal battle against Blake, filed a lawsuit back in twenty twenty one on behalf of a man named Travis Flores, claiming that Flores wrote a script from a movie called Three Feet Distance based on his own life, and Baldoni, who was working with Flores, stole this concept and created a move a very celebrated movie out of it. So basically, Justin Baldoni's current attorney at one point sued him.
Speaker 2: Justin settled that case.
Speaker 11: But Justin Baldoni's attorney knew exactly who he was working with when he accepted this case against Justin and Blake. So I think that Justin is a bit more of a fighter than we were aware of.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess the saga will continue, and no doubt it will continue to be as eventful as it has been. Thank you so much, Kinsey Schofield. And that's it from May up next his news not good night