Speaker 1: Greetings Jack, afternoon, My swan got an update for you. Earlier on, I was saying that I was having trouble pairing up a hand held light up mirror and some very hard one batteries that I had to order from Amazon, Like it was just a nightmare. I got the two things and then I couldn't find them. I put them together. This morning, I was beside myself, and you now.
Speaker 2: Have a light up compact mirror.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you? I turned it on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It nearly blinded me. Oh I love that really.
Speaker 2: Got you blind? The idea, the idea of such a bright light I can look in the mirror.
Speaker 1: Like, Swan, are you're so complimentary?
Speaker 2: Should have gone to Specsator.
Speaker 1: No, it was so bright, like the only place. As soon as I saw it, I thought, the only place that this is going to be of use to me is in old Class. When I'm trying to see what I've ordered, it would just be like, bang, there it is the prawn twizzlers.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's good. Good excuse to go to gold Class and get use out of this mirrorcle.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it was way too Can you.
Speaker 2: Please bring it in. I'd like to see it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see it.
Speaker 2: Hey, after three o'clock, we're gonna be asking if you've received a backhanded compliment of late both Swanni and I have. We'll also be doing sweeping statements the Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: Mad for Lady Gaga, excited about this new album.
Speaker 2: This song is so good, It's so good.
Speaker 1: I tried to learn that. I try to learn that over the weekend. Arba cad arba Nanna. And then there's another little Google lug a bit on the end. I really want to answer people like I really want to be in the kitchen. And then they say, hey, are you going, Christy and they go.
Speaker 2: Oh, They'll be like wow, like we knew she was crazy, but she's properly lost.
Speaker 1: It, fully gone around the twist. She sat down with my favorite magazine. I subscribe to Vanity Fair. I'm a subscribe.
Speaker 2: You'll get the hard copy, don't I still get the hard copy.
Speaker 1: I can't work out the digital copy. I'd love that as well, but I've sent many emails. Can't work it out right. I also subscribe to Woman's Weekly, which time the columness correct. Anyway, She's done the very famous lie detective test in vanity Fair. She's fallen in love with another famous Stephanie first.
Speaker 2: Oh, the woman that does the operates the machine, the.
Speaker 1: One that sets you up, and I reckon. She's been told she can't like lead the witness, she can't be friendly or nice.
Speaker 2: Well, she never smiles.
Speaker 1: No, step this Stephanie because her real name is Stephanie. Loves this Stephanie.
Speaker 2: Very very much, very cute.
Speaker 1: There's no grab of that, okay. I thought she was talking at Stephanie's sos Gaga on telephone video.
Speaker 3: The music video for your song Telephone so to be continued at the end. Will it ever be continued?
Speaker 1: Yes? When I don't know, will.
Speaker 3: This person be in it?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 1: That was the most unbelievable film clip I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: It was so fantastic and I think we spoke about this earlier in the year about how it was the first sort of cinematic music video of its time. I feel it was extraordinary and it was so long. I remember I couldn't believe how long it was.
Speaker 1: How old is that?
Speaker 2: Tom? Do you mind giving that a good time?
Speaker 1: How old is that? Because there's going to be people listening, kids that don't know what we're talking about, and their mind will be blown. It's from two thousand and nine. Yeah, there you go, My god, crazy, I was in year seven.
Speaker 2: That's nuts.
Speaker 1: You know how at least once a year there is some footage of a kid at the Pokeys that's got inside of anything. It's got inside the claw machine. Yes, well, they are not the only ones that want to climb in there.
Speaker 3: Is it true you also wanted to perform inside of a Dorito spending machine at south By Southwest.
Speaker 1: I wanted to perform inside the vending machine. That sounds like I might have I might have said that.
Speaker 3: I believe that I might have said that. I don't remember, though she's been truthful.
Speaker 1: Yes, it sounds like absolutely something Gaga would do.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Is it just me? Or has Gaga sounded a lot sleepier usually than she does in the like? She sounds really alert in your slip.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree, she's present and with us and clear mind, but.
Speaker 1: Like you need to know what she's saying.
Speaker 2: She seems innocent.
Speaker 1: Anyway, good honor, it's working. Let's talk Gaga at a Coachella.
Speaker 3: You're headlining Coachella this year and you've promised a night of chaos. Would a night of chaos include no sleep, bus club, another club, another club, another club, plane, next place, no sleep, no fear.
Speaker 1: Yes, that that might be several days of chaos.
Speaker 3: Do you remember saying that?
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean that was what my life was like at the time.
Speaker 3: Does this audio come up a lot on your own TikTok for you page?
Speaker 1: Sometimes I love this and she looks so nervous. I've got a feeling that she went to like an all girls Catholic school in New York City.
Speaker 2: So when this is where.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you're being told that you're going to get in trouble for lying, the Catholic guilt kicks in and that's what's happened to her. Definitely, do we just do just dance? Yes, now we're talking about Uni.
Speaker 3: A former classmate of yours at NYU said that during lunch every day you would quote play the piano and sing wicket at the top of your lungs. Can you confirm or deny this rumor?
Speaker 1: That is a confirm?
Speaker 3: Are you more of a Glinda or an Alphaba?
Speaker 2: I think Alphaba is.
Speaker 3: Performing at lunch totally on brand for a musical theater kid.
Speaker 1: I think so. For me, it was. Do you remember the the real story there? They've made it sound very, very nice. It was someone going.
Speaker 2: She was the most annoying.
Speaker 1: Person on campus. Nobody wanted to hear it. She would sing seven times louder than she needed to, so everybody.
Speaker 2: It's so funny here, it's funny. In this clip she actually looks like Ariana Grande with the bleached eyebrow in the face.
Speaker 1: She looks very different to how she normally looks.
Speaker 2: My favorite moment from the whole Detective Tesswani was her admitting she was once mistaken for someone else?
Speaker 3: Have you ever been mistaken for another celebrity?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Who going? Stefani Bia strapper? God, I want to know the backstory there.
Speaker 2: I do get that.
Speaker 1: I can see that her new album drops March seven. If there's more of that abraca dabrau la la, crap on it. I'm up for the Chrissy Swan show now. Fair warning, Jack is as salty as a minimum Chips, Swans sweeping Steamers. Oh yeah, this is going to be good today.
Speaker 2: I've got three that I could smash through here, but I won't. I'll save them for the coming weeks.
Speaker 1: You could give US two four ten. What's your sweeping statement? You're unpopular opinion. I'm nervous to go first.
Speaker 2: No, please go.
Speaker 1: Kendrick Lamar is untalented.
Speaker 2: Oh I love that. I disagree, but I love it.
Speaker 1: There is not one song that I don't skip. Apart from the collaboration with Scissor and the collaboration with someone else, which where someone else does all the heavy lifting that they are, there is no melody, no good vocal, nothing. Emperor's New Clothe de leagay, yayay. He sounds like something from South Park.
Speaker 2: Wow. I love this sweeping statement because that is a.
Speaker 1: Really tried I really tried, because I know that he's been given the seal of popular approval with the halftime, and I thought, oh God, maybe it's just me. Maybe it is zero desire to listen to another note.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Apart from the Scissor song, which all.
Speaker 2: The stars, yes, I think he broke like some massive records with the ratings of.
Speaker 1: His The Emperor's New Clothes.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'd like to update.
Speaker 1: Nobody, by the way, nobody that lined that city street looking at the Emperor with no clothes on. Not one person said that guy's nude I'm that person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're doing it. You're calling it out, and.
Speaker 1: I'll be stoned in the square for it, no doubt, make.
Speaker 2: Good social content. I'd like to update a previous sweeping statement where I said I hate the word missus and when people men mainly refer to their partners as my missus.
Speaker 1: All right, so you don't you don't like like, it's not you have to teach your schooled missus Ramsey, you don't know that the missus.
Speaker 2: The missus. I don't like my missus. It's she's your wife or your girlfriend or your partner. Yeah, I'd like to update that and also include the word misso. I think when people go I have to ask the misso and like I's weirdly, I'm a bit of a boy's boy, Like I've got a lot of straight masculine dudes around me. Oh my god, we oh the so. We need to cut out the term missus and misso. Just refer to her as your partner or your girlfriend or your wife or her name.
Speaker 1: I would love to speak to somebody that refers to their partner as misso, the misso, missus and just like why.
Speaker 2: I have to ask the missus whether I can go the pub tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is this Kingswood Country?
Speaker 2: What is your sweeping statement with some movie passes to get angry? So salty?
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show, The Christy Swan Show. Everyone just relax and stop being so cranky Swans sweets or don't and join us, join us on the cranky couch. Hello Christine? Are you there? Christine?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: It always does this at this point, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: It always does this.
Speaker 1: It's witchy. It's a demon.
Speaker 2: That's not my grandmother. That's a demon. See how it stops this? My mouse cursor?
Speaker 1: It just doesn't. I can read what Christine's saying that. Hi, Christine, WHI how are you?
Speaker 4: I just want to.
Speaker 1: I don't like so so Jack has just said that, you know, under no circumstances should your partner be called the missus missus or the misso miss And you're going to wifey to it? How long has he been calling you wifey?
Speaker 2: Will I bring with him?
Speaker 4: For forty two years?
Speaker 1: And I think he's been doing it for forty Have you told him not to?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm telling you should be telling everyone that I'm your best half.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was probably pushing it. Oh well, you know you know what I mean. Like a man that wants to call you wife. He isn't going to turn around and say, oh, actually no, I won't call you wife here, I'll call you my best half. I think it's an irritating thing. I think he likes it. I think so too.
Speaker 2: Hey, Christine, we are going to I think you're.
Speaker 1: Stuck with it, Christine for forty two years.
Speaker 2: They're going to send you a double pas to heart Eyes, which is in cinemas now.
Speaker 1: I love Christine. I bet she makes a really good currit sausage recipe.
Speaker 2: I thought you're going to say Cobb Loath. Yeah, she would.
Speaker 1: She would make it dip after they made that. Is it delicious?
Speaker 2: I love it? I my I think one of my auntie used to make it. It's such a childhood memory. I love it.
Speaker 1: Is there bread in the dip or just on the outside.
Speaker 2: On the outside because you've sort of carved and.
Speaker 1: Then what do you do? You dip the bread from inside into the dip? Catherine, Sorry, we digress from your very important sweeping statement. How are you so good? Are cranky about? Cat?
Speaker 5: I like it. I find it very don't assume that I like kids, just because I have four. Like I think people that assume you like kids because you have multiple and a stupid.
Speaker 1: And can I tell you four is the magic number because I've got a friend who's got four, and every time I'm out with her, that is the conversation, Oh my god, for I've got three, No one bats an eyelid. It's that extra one that tips you over. Cath.
Speaker 5: Yes, I know, and I never bring it up in conversation. Now I've got four, but I'll always have other people mentioning to me how many there gotten. I'm just like, Okay, good for you.
Speaker 2: Good for you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is so great, Kath. You must really love kids.
Speaker 2: Do you wish your stoped at three? Kaf Well, I don't.
Speaker 5: I love mine's pieces, but don't sum that I'm gonna gonna like yours just because I've got four.
Speaker 1: Oh, now we get to it. Ah Man, I'm exactly the same. Baker's like Voucher.
Speaker 2: Surely, as you know, we've got a double pasta Heart Eyes, which is in cinemas.
Speaker 1: Now that's a horror movie. I don't think Kath wants to go and see that with four kids.
Speaker 2: Kath, would you could take your special somebody in your life.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't watch for rum movie.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to send you a double pass to Hoyts and you can pick which film you go and see. Yeah, awesome queens dot com dot A you for that one. Let's finish with Nicole. Nicole, what is your sweeping statement?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 6: Mine is dress up parties disgusting. I do not want to spend fifty dollars to go looking like a banana. If I'm going to go out and have a night out, I want to look nice.
Speaker 1: What are you doing this weekend? Because Jack's available the Chrissy Swan Show. Let's go a click in Chrissy's clichee. Champagne Puppy, Champagne Puppy. I remember finding out that Drake's handle on Instagram was Champagne Puppy, and I thought straight away, he's my kind of guy. It doesn't make any sense, but in many ways it does make a lot of sense. Champagne Puppy and his profile pick. I just noticed his tupac and a little kid. I think, oh, yeah, he's too yeah to Puck Shakur. Anyway, there's been what I saw it, and I clearly went this is a This has all been planned. Allegedly, a drone was flown into his penthouse apartment in the Sydney Stars Crown.
Speaker 2: Tell you what what a penthouse?
Speaker 1: It looks amazing. It's like in the middle of the sky.
Speaker 2: I thought it must have been an ad for Crown at first, because I was like, the way that drone flew like away, it made the Crown Tower look so stunning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also clearly wasn't by an amateur. No, I mean absolutely, because it's about two kilometers. Yeah. Anyway, you know, Drake is scene being disturbed by the of the of the drone comes out and throws a slide croc sort of thing. Anyway, it's clearly all made up, and he has said, yes it is. He's posted a still from the drone footage. You can see a guy in the background. Oh no, it's him, it's a shadow of him. But there is somebody flying the drone there. Yeah, the laptop is open on his website. It's clearly a stunt. But the quote is what gets me. The caption Tom of you read the caption, Oh my god, I want to look at your face. Say it. So, Drake has said, yeah, he goes the stakes are high, but so am I a king.
Speaker 2: She's really enjoyed it so much that her microphone's falling down microphones. Oh, I haven't told you my conversation with our boss today and one of my favorite people on this planet, Sarah. Yeah, she went to Drake last night and I was like, what did you think? How good was he? She's like, it was so good, but I wish you'd just play a song in full. He just kept playing snippets of songs.
Speaker 1: It's happening the change.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, he's trying to fit in forty nine songs.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just broughted one in full.
Speaker 1: Some people have a hot flash. Others just wish Drake could play a whole song. Sing it, do it like you do on the CDs, Champa sing along.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to hear hotline blinging. Who does it?
Speaker 1: Who doesn't? By the way, female prankster, let's move on to the female prankster pretending to be a marshal sends the Glasgow sends runners in Glasgow on a two and a half kilometer detour during the race. Now, sorry, but big deal. The organizers of the event, I'll explain it to you. They're all running around supposed to be fun, so they call it a fun run.
Speaker 2: My idea of hell, well, like, what is it?
Speaker 1: What is the antithesis of fun run? Anyway they're doing that. Everyone's entitled to their own joys. Anyway, someone has gone I'm going to dress up, I'm going to however they speak and you know they've they've detoured over. I can say that my grandfather.
Speaker 2: No, you can say you anyway.
Speaker 1: Apparently that's a very bad thing to do, because that prankster led runners away from medical help had it been needed. Now this is my problem. It wasn't needed. Don't worry about it. Yeah, like, why are we even didn't happen?
Speaker 2: It's funny, it's done. Also, people that go in run clubs or do these things are kind of insufferable. So I quite like this.
Speaker 1: I don't mind people to do that. But no harm lost. What do they say in the classics? No harm no fowl spot on Swannye let it go. It is a Christy Swan show. You've been so excited to do this story. Welcome back to the show. Guys. It's three o'clock go an hour ago. So mum, Pat Swan, you know.
Speaker 2: The woman great Patty Swan, as Peg.
Speaker 1: Calls her, the woman is an icon. She's an icon. That's what her granddaughter.
Speaker 2: I forgot, we were all matter of fact.
Speaker 1: I got it now. So there is never a dull moment with this woman. Yesterday eleven am, oh about eleventh thirty phone guys, and I answer it because I'm waiting on some deliveries and I think it might be someone there going on. Yes, it's not. It's a man who sounds very concerned. He says, I am a physiotherapist, and I had an appointment at your mum's home today. And I have gone there and the gate is open and the front door is open, and I've walked in and I can't see her anywhere. Please go and do a welfare check on your mom. I am not worried at all on you. No why because this is classic pat I go, it's okay, Roger, I'll get to the bottom of this stoe where he goes. I hope she's okay. Oh, she'll be fine. Don't worry. It's just classic. Right.
Speaker 2: Wait? Is it classic of her not to lock up and not to shut doors?
Speaker 1: Yes, not to answer when Roger's going Pash Pash are you there anyway, I get my stuff on and I go over, not expecting to find a dead body like a normal person would walk in there. I'm like, hello, hello, where are you? Then my phone rings again, that says mum mobile. I answer it and she goes, oh, hello, darling, I'm at Costco. Do you need some of that jumping soon?
Speaker 2: I said?
Speaker 1: I said, do you remember a guy called Roger. You're supposed to meet him at eleven o'clock. She goes, oh, forgot, that's it, no remorse nothing. The woman is an eye.
Speaker 2: Cras she really is. Do you say to her, hey, mom, you've got to start shutting your door and locking the gate. No? No, I mean she's come this far, why start now? She is thirteen twenty four to ten. Next we are playing around of Chrissy's quizy and there's a bum bag with your name on it.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. You're help with the kicker.
Speaker 2: Why what are you giggling about? We're quite delirious today.
Speaker 1: You are listening to Christo or Noble. Let's give away this bumbag, shall we Chrissy's Quizzy. I've got a cramp in my middle.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I feel like I'm in an beached care.
Speaker 1: Home, stuck in flying the bird.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Crosser.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, Hello, I love school.
Speaker 1: You've just picked up the kids from school?
Speaker 4: Lucky me, am I lucky?
Speaker 1: You're a lucky lady, Rosa. Hey, did I squish all snacks in your back seat?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: You know, my back seat looks like a bomb's gone.
Speaker 1: I had to hand my car over to somebody yesterday and I was madly Zach.
Speaker 4: The last time I got mine was she quoted me one hundred and fifty dollars once he looked in the back seat, and I was just like, yeah, he's just going to make up.
Speaker 1: For bettertas in there. Hello Lauren, Hi, how are good? You're off to basketball training?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Pick up the kids first, and then I've got basketball training after.
Speaker 1: So what time is school pickup?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 5: Where's she currently sitting in the car park of the school with the kids in the background.
Speaker 4: I've told them to shut up.
Speaker 1: Yes, mummy. And then what time does basketball training kickoff?
Speaker 5: That's it starts at five and go till seven.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's a long night ahead for you, Lauren.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'm the coach.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, may the best lady win? Your names are your buzzers. It is the best of five, which means the first one to three gets the bum bag and wins victory.
Speaker 2: Hey, Lauren, do you have your whistle on you at the moment?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: But I should get it out of the boot.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, can one of the kids get it out of the boot? I want to hear the whistle?
Speaker 1: And who's got the oranges?
Speaker 2: Alrighty? Question number one, let's get to this quiz. So one of you wins a bag.
Speaker 1: Where did Billie Eilish kick off the Australian Lover? Yes, Rosa, Brisbane? It is Brisbane. Where did Sushi janate Lauren Rosa?
Speaker 2: Yes, Lauren Japan correct.
Speaker 1: Rihanna is celebrating a birthday today. Have a birthday, queen. Can you name this hit of hers? Lauren?
Speaker 2: Lauren? Yep, Lauren play yes it is just can we enjoy a little bit of it?
Speaker 1: Shot to turn it down? You've got a snippet of her singing in the karaoke bar.
Speaker 2: Two points to Lauren, one to Rosa. Question four is for the wind laws.
Speaker 1: How many days does it does it take for the Earth to orbit the Sun, Lauren Rosa. I never know the answer to these. I'm always guessing, la Lauren. Three correct, look at you.
Speaker 5: They're allowed now, sash.
Speaker 1: Shame across the basketball court with your bum bag on and your whistling there.
Speaker 2: And did one of the kids get the whistle? Lauren?
Speaker 5: No they didn't.
Speaker 2: Well, good luck at basketball tonight, and thanks for playing Rods. I have a beautiful Thursday night. Sorry cut you off as you said, thanks, but you're welcome the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: You are listening to the Christy Swan Show on Nova.
Speaker 2: Good for you, good for us, good on you.
Speaker 1: There's no backhanded compliment, there is there.
Speaker 2: No. We are very very complimentary of our listeners hand each other.
Speaker 1: Yes, we really do pump up each other's tires, don't.
Speaker 2: We We do? We do. We love to inflate one another's egos.
Speaker 1: Microphone is driving mccreazn limb. I feel like John bon Jovi. I want to talk about backhanded compliments. I think I might be the opinion that every compliment is a backhanded compliment, but I don't know. You be the judge thirteen twenty four ten. Has someone ever said something to you or you thought oh that's not. Oh hang on, oh that's not. Wait a minute.
Speaker 2: You and I, weirdly this week have both received them.
Speaker 1: Well, I wouldn't have known it was backhanded until you'd planted that seed in my head. Right, and yesterday our friend do I name them?
Speaker 2: He can handle it.
Speaker 1: Think he's listening. Beautiful, Troy ps T come in if you can hear me, Troy TP come in because he wouldn't know be horrified to think that he'd done something that has offended me, and hasn't.
Speaker 2: He's not here he was before. He's probably knocked off early.
Speaker 1: He's checking out my outfit. Anyway, yesterday I walked past his desk and he said I've known him for years. By the way he said. He said, because you've been looking really beautiful lately. And initially I was like, oh, that's just a nice thing. And then because you'd you'd planted the whole backhanded thing in my head, I thought, well, maybe the lately is backhanded, because what he's really saying is last year you looked like you had been scraped off the bottom of a landscape gardener's shoe or something.
Speaker 2: I loved the compliment because you straight away credited me and said, well, Jack said I had to serve looks every day. I say thank.
Speaker 1: You anyone anyone that says And I've been getting so many more compliments that I would normally get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're not just wearing active wear every day.
Speaker 1: Every day someone says something.
Speaker 2: You're an extremely stylish lady too. You've got great clothes, You've got great taste. That's why I've empowered.
Speaker 1: You deal with everyone looking at you all the time.
Speaker 2: I love it. Sick. I received one last week from my mum. Sure hate that I'm saying this, but I just can't wait. I've been doing a little bit of work on the Today Show and Today Extra and stuff.
Speaker 1: I know, and you're so good and when obviously and you're not shiny either, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not thank you Christ and Swan and Channel nine makeup. But they Mum brought it up with me on the weekend. She goes, hey, I was watching you the other day, and she goes, your teeth look really great. But if you thought about veneers.
Speaker 1: So which one of these is true?
Speaker 2: Like? Wait, what I am committed to my oral b three D Whiting strips?
Speaker 1: How do they work? Do they just sort of settle on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're great. Stick to tea. I do it once a week and I promise you it works. Wow. I was like, cheers Mum thirteen twenty four to ten. Have you received a backhanded compliment like Swane and I both have this week? It's quite something lately lately. Just for getting on air with us, we're going to send you to the movies with Hoyts Enjoy Bigger screens, better sound, and comfy of seats. Book now at Holts dot com Dot you Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: We're talking about backhanded compliments and you're going to really enjoy these, because we certainly have. In the song.
Speaker 4: Hello Emma, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yours is a goody?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 7: Yes? So my sister in law paid me a backhanded compliment last week and said to me, I really like your dress, but have you thought about wearing would make you look a lot younger?
Speaker 1: Have you ever given that sort of fashion advice unsolicited to another living human being?
Speaker 7: No, and I don't think that she's in any position to be getting that to me.
Speaker 2: It savage Emma. We're going to send you a double pass to Holts Enjoy Bigger screens, better sound, and comfier seats books dot com dot are you You're so welcome?
Speaker 1: And Jack, would you ever say that? Would you ever?
Speaker 2: No? Absolutely not?
Speaker 1: Just out of the blue a lovely dress? But you know what, I would have done something differently. I would never do that.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't And unless unless someone asks for that advice and says, hey, Jack, what do you think about this dress? That's an invitation for me to say, Hey, I reckon you should go black instead of blue. But I would never say but you.
Speaker 1: Only give us even you only ever give that advice when you're near the wardrobe to change it. You don't you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: That's wild usual?
Speaker 1: Hi ella, hellou? What is your backhand compliment?
Speaker 5: When me and my partner started dating, one of my really good friends said.
Speaker 1: Oh, your boyfriend's so hot? How did you pull him?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: What does that? How old was the friend twenty?
Speaker 7: So are you younger than me?
Speaker 1: But how long had you known her?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Like three years?
Speaker 2: Really is she still your friend?
Speaker 5: I know because she actually did try and start flirting with him.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's what this is about.
Speaker 2: Hey ella, you've got yourself a double past to hoyts enjoy.
Speaker 1: Finish, Thank you so much. Seas with you, Emma, Hello, Hi, Hey, you going?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What is your backhand? To compliment? This is unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Meet and greet with my kids teachers this week and my kids very smart, and I thought I addressed.
Speaker 4: Appropriately that day, but the teacher was bat me up and down it goes?
Speaker 7: So, where do they get this from?
Speaker 1: Or your kids are really smart?
Speaker 6: Where do they get it from?
Speaker 1: You should have used that great you know line from Pretty Woman, Big Mistake.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 1: Crissy Swan Show. My kids are listening in the car. They love this. Ah, but heck, we do that sort of stuff in the kitchen. You know what I mean. Kids, you're listening to the Christy Swan Show on Nova.
Speaker 2: I've just had to wrangle you from our sales like staff because you've been going around shouting out about this brand new stapleer you're obsessed with. You just stop down our CEO to teach him how to use this new statement. Are you okay?
Speaker 1: And what was his reaction? He was impressed?
Speaker 2: He was impressed.
Speaker 1: I did stand at the top of the of the office and I looked at everybody in it and I said, does anyone love stationery? I got absolute crickets. Tom was looking at me like, you know, he's going to pick up the phone and go just just wait at the door for her. It's happened, it's happening.
Speaker 2: It's happening, it's happening. I'd love to know what the sales staff are saying. Now you're back in the studio.
Speaker 1: Can I believe how quiet it was when I said, does anyone love stationary? I was expecting yes, you know, like in a normal like in an office work sad you.
Speaker 2: Know, you know it's twenty twenty five though, when everyone uses laptops and computers, like we're not running around here finding staples and stuff.
Speaker 1: All right, smart as what's in every single one of these notes?
Speaker 2: I don't do it the printer staples for us here, so you don't need a staple.
Speaker 1: Pretty smart.
Speaker 2: We'll be back right after his quick.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, Chrissy's Clique Fait Are you going to do first? Jacober Lordie being insufferable to you now?
Speaker 2: Or let's talk about our first true love.
Speaker 1: Kim k First Okay, Kim Kay has introduced Slash announced lab Nike skims. Can I tell you skims are the best shape where going. I've heard this, they really are.
Speaker 2: I've also heard that the men's wear is really great. I've not tried it. I need to get some skims jocks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think one of the big departments still stock it. I had. I just thought skims aren't going to fit me, They're not going to be very you know, you just assume that it's just going to be gimmicky. Yeah, but last television show was it must have been mass singer Wardrobe, give you shapewear so that you can wear those crackers outfits without your guts popping out. And they gave me this thing. I unrolled it. It looked like something Peg wore when she was four days old. I was like, I am not getting this body into that. And she's like you watch and it just goes on and they're comfortable and they they're really they're the best in the market.
Speaker 2: I mean what the woman is just a marvel. She nails everything.
Speaker 1: And these Nike skims are designed to sculpt and engineer it to perform.
Speaker 2: We love that.
Speaker 1: Xenna Foster whoever she is, says congratulations, skims is taking over, and someone else said, you're a working queen. And her mom did the opposite, Chris Jenner posted a highly airbrushed photograph herself reclining an alimed timber Stare wearing a competitive brand of sweatshirt and runners.
Speaker 2: I love this accent, so I'm much I wish you could do the full show in it.
Speaker 1: And Kim Kardashian commented on her mom's post, saying, did you like really have to post this on the same day as my naked skims announcement? Question mark exclamation?
Speaker 2: Ten? You're spiraling? Ten, Tim, You're spiraling.
Speaker 1: He says, I'm going to doc you pay. Moms can be very, very embarrassing. I remember I invited my mom onto the seat of the circle. Oh yes, because she's a massive Oliving Newton John fan, and Olvia Newton John was going to be on there, huge perfect They're women of the same age, same vintage, whatever, It's going to be incredible. Also on the same day, Haymi Shenandy were guests on the show that was by the bye, mom sits down, well, no, Hami Shenandy or you know my age and Olivin Newton John is an icon for my mother. Didn't stop my mum though. Patty Swan sits down next to Olivia Newton John and I say, Pat, this is Olivia Olivia Pat, and Mum goes, oh, it's very nice to meet you, but I'm here. Hemus Shenandy. I wanted to die iconic.
Speaker 2: We need to get either haym Mishirandy did and tell them that story how they crossed up.
Speaker 1: And then she I had to get photos of her like in between, Haymi shen Andy, like, holy no, that is so good. Let's talk about Jacob Lordie because it's over. The honeymoon is over. He was your true north. He was my number one, he was your numero.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I fell in love with his character in Euphoria and since then I've loved everything he does. He's a ten out of ten.
Speaker 1: It's just exquisite looking. A new film out looks like an army sort of deal called Berlinale. Anyway, it's a Richard Planning Prize winning novel, five part genre mashing limited series. Very exciting. But it seems like Jacob Lordie has gone from like humble, laid back, cool, natural, frizzy guy, too insufferable.
Speaker 8: There's a feeling I call it cinema. When you experience cinema, Oh do you you're sort of in a room and you watch it, and it does that thing to you, that kind of profound, unnameable thing that moves you and confirms you on this planet, in this life. That's what I sort of chase. I guess as a performer, I want to try and be a part of that. So I really am just like a super fan who's kind of following his heart. I suppose I have no real interest in making movies for the sake of entertainment, for making money.
Speaker 1: Come off it, bro, Then come on now, Jacob, I call it cinema. I'm so sorry. It's so stupid for calling the movies.
Speaker 2: I think, what we're such an idiot.
Speaker 1: What did you call it when you were at Toombule trying to find you? Subaru Forester, Jacob.
Speaker 2: No, I still want to love him. But the movies, I think sometimes these dudes and these gals they go to LA, they get swept up in it. They maybe dabble a little too much and they start to lose it.
Speaker 1: That I think that's a dare.
Speaker 2: You don't think that's legit.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's possible to go from a normal, grounded person to that, to whatever that was I.
Speaker 2: Think it is swnny. He's gone full festpo.
Speaker 1: I call it cinema.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it is. Oh dear hey Tomorrow Christy's correspondence returned heavy well Jacob sliding your ends at the Christy Swan Show. If you hear tomorrow neat feedback, check this out.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 4: Do you