Speaker 1: On Sky News Australia.
Speaker 2: Starts now.
Speaker 1: A lot of this is Outsiders.
Speaker 3: Good morning and welcome to Opinion starts right here now on Sky Australia. Welcome to Outsiders, the show that is to woke, virtue signaling and identity politics on steroids. What charming, attractive, good natured, cheerful, well educated, polite, approachable young women of color are too?
Speaker 1: Straight white men.
Speaker 4: We're tired of straight white men having the power and everything, you know, and it's like we don't have the same privileges that are offered to straight white men.
Speaker 5: Interesting, Let's do a little deeper, shall we and see if we can find out a little bit more about the power and the privileges that they straight white men enjoy.
Speaker 6: Talk to me about what some of those privileges are that you know, straight white men have that you don't have.
Speaker 7: Talk to me about that, I think, I mean, I don't really know.
Speaker 8: Have you ever experienced like a specific instance? I know, but I also need to go, I know I do need to go. I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: Oh, okay, that's okay. Sorry. I guess you do really have many, many more important things to do. So let's try again. Shall we talk to me?
Speaker 10: About some of the privileges that white men are awarded that you guys are not awarded.
Speaker 11: Definitely, like I guess, just getting away with situations like if I were to like, I don't know, like I guess, hey, yeah.
Speaker 3: And while I just to figure that one out, I'm going to exercise every ounce of my straight white male powerign privilege and hit the wash button for the latest Outsiders news. Well, Kate Middleton's resurface, much to the surprise of conspiracy theorists everywhere. Rita, were you delighted to see Kate back in the carriage? Writing down there, she wears at the trooping of the color, finally made that appearance.
Speaker 5: Actually looks fantastic, She looks wonderful.
Speaker 12: I think you.
Speaker 5: Don't have to be a royal watcher or a monarchist to be very happy to hear that this young mother of three seems to be Her health is improving. She looks great. She was smiling throughout. There is little Louis dancing. I want him to be king already. I know he's not in line directly, but he's my favorite. But there's just been so much conjecture about her.
Speaker 12: There's been so much a.
Speaker 5: Fear about why she'd been away for so long, because I think it was Christmas Day was the last time she was actually had official duties, and we were expecting her back a little bit sooner. But she has made this appearance and I think people will be delighted that she's looking so well, looking so happy, and hopefully she's back to one hundred percent health very quickly.
Speaker 9: James, Well, and you know what's also really interesting here is you go online and the haters and the conspiracy theorists and the numbers and the people in the Megan camp particularly are some of the worst, most bitter people out there. There's so many twisted things that are being said about her by people who are you know, in other sorts of you know, teams and allegiances around the Royals and particularly around the jilted you know, Meghan and Harry crew that that this is a great, i think rejoinder to all of that sort of criticism, hate, bitterness, vile sort of bile that we have seen out there over the past, you know, not just months, but for quite a bit longer than that, even before her diagnosis. So you know, this is I think also a case of the royal family really starting to right itself again. It feels like, you know, you've got her back out there in public. She's looking absolutely fantastic looking swell as I think, you know, everybody else has quite rightly said here and you know this, I think starts to bring us back again. You know, you've got the trooping of the color of this great short of the thing and row it up. Sorry, this is this is a good step forward, Tell me it is.
Speaker 3: It's a great step forward. But the royal family or their advice is more importantly. I only have themselves to blame for all the shenanigans of the past six months, because, as the Queen always knew, the Royal family our public property. Yes they have their privacy, they are public property, and that's an important thing.
Speaker 1: Now. The palace completely.
Speaker 3: Bungled whatever happened her original going into hospital, and we had that silly photograph that someone released which was all copy and pasted and stuck together and had every conspiracy theorist on the planet rushing around, you know, the kids had three hands or whatever it was. And then you had this bizarre video which again it's an important issue, not the video in itself, but the issues it raised around AI and can you fake a can you fake a public performance? We've seen this with Joe Biden. These rumors swirl around all these characters, and they are legitimate, not the rumors themselves, but it's the legitimate era of concern. How AI is now so sophisticated. Do we really know what we are looking at is real? And that was the question around that video and that photograph, And they were legitimate questions, I think to ask.
Speaker 9: Well, Roller, I think they were. But I think also you bring up something you really important here, and this explains I think the way the situation with her health was managed, and yes, at certain points really tremendously mismanaged. Yes, on one hand, you know, the royals are public property. On the other hand, if you expose every bit about them to the public, then they're no more mystery to the family. And I'm sorry, but you know, the fact is the power of the royal family, the power of the monarchy is it exists on many levels. But one of those is the fact that it is separate and above and that there is a gap of mystery between you know, their existencies.
Speaker 7: Asking to have a look at her X rays.
Speaker 5: But I think the fact that they she was almost forced to reveal these cancer diagnosis after that picture debacle with all the air brushing and people was it associated press marking the picture, faking news and pulling it so then that kind of were in a position where they had to reveal this. But when you've got the most popular royal, and she is most popular.
Speaker 12: Being absent for months, that of course there's going to be stoked.
Speaker 1: And if you don't.
Speaker 5: Give some sort of an explanation, even if it's a very broad one not a specific one, people are going to come up with their own theories. And I think you're right. I think the Palace did really mess this up. I felt terribly sorry for her that they almost threw her under the bus with that picture and blamed her for doing those airbrushers. And I can't imagine Cake sitting there and trying to craft this fake photo. I'm sure there were, you know, people at the palace who did that and putting her a position where she had to do that statement.
Speaker 12: I think they will learn from this, hopefully.
Speaker 5: And next time they'll just be give a little bit more information to the public.
Speaker 3: To good Kate's back and she was looking radiant and a great member of the royal family. Let's talk about public properties and people and individuals, Reader Robert oh. Who is the child who first came to the world's attention when his dad, Steve Irwin held him in front of a crocodile in one of the stunts back in the Irwin days of his show, Steve in the show.
Speaker 1: The baby is now a young.
Speaker 3: Man again the world at the time when absolutely b and said, whatever crocodile anyway, it doesn't matter. The point is he's now in a cartoon and One Nation Cartoon reach is our resident expert on One Nation's cartoon.
Speaker 1: What is this story?
Speaker 12: Well, this is incredible.
Speaker 5: I mean the streisand effect is the first thing that comes to mind with the course of action Bob Irwin has taken here. So One Nation we know they've got these, please explain political satire. Obviously cartoons and the latest one will play a little bit features Bob Irwin, features Bluey and Bob Irwin has sent a cease and desist letter requesting this cartoon be taken down. I'm accusing of defaming him, deceptive use of his image, and One Nation has said, no, thank you, we are keeping this cartoon up. So it's going to be interesting to see what the next step is in this legal process. But let's just have a look at the cartoon that is so upset Bob Berwin.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 13: I'm Robert Ewin and this is my best made Bluey. The Queensland Government's given us a discussing amount of money to show you the state of Queensland. We got some of the best bleachers in the world right here in the state of Queensland in the right, Blue Boy, your dog?
Speaker 9: What are you doing on my land? O? Good it, ma'am.
Speaker 13: We're just showing everybody this glorious breaching off.
Speaker 9: This is state of title.
Speaker 7: We've got exclusive use.
Speaker 13: No white fellows, oh no blue racial division. What this must be the line for Warner Brothers movie. Will No, this is a rental inspection for a one veteran Rockhampton.
Speaker 12: More mistake Bluey.
Speaker 5: So as we know, were these cartoons political sat tie. They're well done, they're funny, they're well written. He's not even the subject of the mockery. Yet the Queensland government is the one that's being.
Speaker 7: Mocked and being criticized Native title.
Speaker 5: And and I don't think anyone watching that would be presuming that he voiced that or he in my opinion, it doesn't like it's obviously satires.
Speaker 7: Are we going to censor satires?
Speaker 1: Apparently this is where we're heading.
Speaker 9: James, Yeah, well no, look at is I mean how anybody could look at any of these videos? They're so famous, you know, it's it's like like the whole rationale a.
Speaker 12: Lot more famous.
Speaker 9: Now, yeah, exactly, I mean it's an all stress out effect. But also it's like, how could anybody who watches these things regularly and see everybody you know, albertis you know that's not Albanies. We know it's not Albuty. We know Pauline Hanson isn't a school teacher, which is the conceit of the whole you know, series of videos.
Speaker 7: Isn't a radish Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 3: You know, so honestly it's yeah, once they come for the cartoonists and the comedians and the satirists, well.
Speaker 5: Democracy and one nation has engaged some very top legal advice and they're not going to from what I understand, take this lying downs like you grab your popcorn because this could get interesting.
Speaker 1: That's fun. Now, there was great news last Sunday.
Speaker 3: Of course we were thrilled the rescue of the four hostages out of Gaza, which was just an amazing moment. We had that here last week which led the show. This week, we've seen more footage just.
Speaker 1: As from Garney being rescued.
Speaker 3: She was one of the one who was on the motorbike originally.
Speaker 1: Rita tell us about this footage.
Speaker 5: Well, again, it just shows you how chaotic and terrifying this this rescue mission was, and it reveals the moment that they reach her and they tell her you're safe.
Speaker 14: We've got you, so let's have a lot.
Speaker 12: I tell her she's safe.
Speaker 5: She said, she's still worried about how they're going to get out, and she was right to be worried because it was.
Speaker 9: You know what, Rida, I'll tell you. You know you said the word chaotic.
Speaker 15: This was.
Speaker 9: Details have emerged about the way that this operation went down, and they are the stuff right out of a movie. You know. They had teams of Israeli agents who dressed up masqueraded as Gosins, spoke Arabic with a perfect godsen accent, went in to the area, rented a house, acted like they were coming to escape Israeli Shelley and Rapa rented a house for two weeks there to establish what was happening, went through the marketplace, figured out where they were, figured out what happened, and then back in his they built a whole model of the place so that they could practice the raid. And so this was done with such incredible precision by these races, such incredible planning, and you know, about a forty five min of firefight ensued. This is the chaos. And this is also the thing though, this is the thing that really makes me absolutely furious Rodan Rita. After this happened, You know, everybody should have been celebrating last week as we were on this program. But what did we hear. We heard all of these people say, oh no, all of these gods, it's got killed in the process. Well, I'm sorry. If you're Hamas and you take hostages from your neighbor and you subject them to incredible brute brutality, they're going to come and get them back, and any deaths that happened are on you. And if you start firing RPGs and automatic weapons at your hostages, at your captivity people when they're being taken away, to try and kill them, and those kill o the Peole. Well, that's you pulling the trigger. That is not this is it's just moral.
Speaker 1: That is so so yeah, it is totally broken.
Speaker 3: And people know full well within their moral compass that the West has always applauded.
Speaker 1: I mentioned last week and Tebby the Great raid there.
Speaker 3: In fact, Benjaminette Yahoo's brother was killed in but the Great Raid on and Tebby yes criticized of course at the same time because it was Israelis. And yet always in the West we have prized and valued our soldiers going in to rescue people who are hostages, to save them.
Speaker 1: That is what we do in the West.
Speaker 3: We love life, We love fighting against these sort of evil hostage takers, kidnaps, what have you. I think it was Ben Shapiro who made the point during the week that you had all these lefties criticizing the fact that as James was saying that Gazans had been killed in the rescue attempt, one of America's most popular films, Saving Private Ryan, is all about the the efforts the West will go to say just one individual. I don't know how many Nazis were viewed being killed in that film. That we prize and value life, and that is why but not celebrating, not criticizing those actions last week.
Speaker 9: But not only that Rowan, you know, this week we also saw the incredible news of those emails that were revealed from Sinwar, the head of Hamas, in which they talk about he talks about with his leadership about how deaths on the garden side are good for their pause, so they are happy to see guardsen sacrifice for their own power. And that is the difference in morality here. And this is the nature of the enemy that Israel and the nature of the enemy that we collectively as the West are fighting.
Speaker 5: I mean, this is why they inflate the death numbers. The UN recently have the official figure. We don't know even if that's accurate, but because normally, if you're in a conflict, you're playing the propaganda game, you want to diminish the number of losses you're sustaining because it's demoralizing for your people, obviously, But they always inflated because they know in the West it will mean pressure is put on Israel and they just don't care. If they cared, they wouldn't be putting their.
Speaker 12: Ammunition in schools and hospitals.
Speaker 3: That benefits that the israelis finished off for us once and for all.
Speaker 5: Can we just take a second and just pay tribute to those members of the idea for two weeks lived in an environment where if there were at all suspected of what they would have not just been killed, would have been tortured to death in the most hideous fashion. Just the courage it takes to put yourself in that situation.
Speaker 1: Knowing bravery is astonishing.
Speaker 3: One of the sastages read, one of the hostages said that he told his parents that the things that he saw and that were done to him he could never even talk about or would never ever tell them. I mean, the horror of what the hostages and some of them are still going through. Let's not forget it. Their hostage is still there, hopefully, let's pray they're still alive. But there you have that leads us into these ridiculous protests at places like Sydney University and elsewhere where people pretending that free Palestine is some kind of noble cause when it is now completely indistinguishable from pro hamas so many of these I'll be talking about this later on in the show, that the anti Semitism now infuses these protests to such a degree we're not seeing or ever hearing from the pro Palestinian mob any kind of oh you know, separation and we condemned. Well maybe we are from the odd one, but most of them we don't.
Speaker 9: No, we don't. And you know the thing is too we had more disturbing events this week. You know, okay, fine, the Interesting of Sydney has said going to boot out that encampment. Finally a final after weeks and weeks and weeks of just you know, Chiley shallying by Mark Scott, who has just been frankly disgraceful on the subject, utterly useless. But then you know, the Australian War Memorial in Canberra this week was vandalized by pro Palestinian idiots with this horrible graffiti on this really sacred and beautiful and well maintained and really one of the most special, I think places we have in Australia. I love the Australian War Memorial. It's one of the most best done war memorials and museums I've seen anywhere in the world. But this is I think also, this is kind of what happens when law enforcement. I know, this is camera not new South Wales. But you know, law enforcement around the country has been really soft on pro Palestindian protesters, so of course, you know, and they started at the Opera House on October ninth, I think it was, you know, when they let them set off flare, So of course you know the protesters are going to keep doing more and more things. They attacked the US consulate in North Sydney the other day, they attacked the warble Boil because of course, and the captain in front of Anthony Albanizi's own electorate office to the point where nobody can actually go into the Prime Minister's own electorate office in Merrickville.
Speaker 3: That's how ridiculous James As I'll be talking about later on in the show. Much of this sort of pro Hamas support is now spilled over into glorifying October seventh, which we saw there on the Opera House. So that is the agenda we now know from recent polling. There's been some more polling done within Gaza itself where I go through all the statistics, but you can look at it for yourself. But basically there the blue is support for the activities and actions of October seventh.
Speaker 1: So that's over several weeks.
Speaker 3: The reports support within the Guazian community remains high for those horrific, vile.
Speaker 1: And evil actions. Let's move on from that, James.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about and then if Trump derangement syndrome rights here.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah, well this is amazing. So Daniel MOOKI, who is the new set Daniel Mokie? I know there's a great this is a great sort of pub trivia when the politics round comes up? Who is the Treasurer of New South Wales? Dandey Mookie. Anyway, apparently he's suffered from a real sort of Russian blood to the head here at a real case of Trump derangement syndrome. He's handing down his budget on Tuesday, the second one for labor. It's not going to be pretty. There's no money in the kiddy ALBINIZI has screwed New South Wales on their GST and so he's doing a bit of the old political distraction act. Oh no, no, no, no, no, it's not our problem. It's not al but it's not labor. The real problem is Donald Trump. Now what is he say? He says that, well, and you remember thinking what cidil in New South Wales. Why is New South Wales at any risk from a Trump presidency And apparently he says, oh, well, it's because you know Donald Trump is going to bring in protectionism. And it's like, oh, really, okay, so New South Wales is going to be a threat of a Trump economic policy. Well, the point I'd like to make here is that Trump has won the economic debate on protection. Protection is happening already around the world. The Biden administration is doing exactly what Trump promised to do. So Trump is one of the argument New South Wales is fine, and if we're out of money here, it's because Albo isn't shaking any money lose because he needs to shore up seats.
Speaker 5: Wa Well, I tell you though, Muxter is basically doing ads for Trump because the muster is saying that Trump has a America first philosophy and policy position, and that's what he says.
Speaker 12: This is what he says in his ads.
Speaker 5: He wants to do trade deals that benefit America, not to try to help China become more developed or raise up other nations. And he's unashamed about that. So I think in a way this is an endorsement of.
Speaker 1: Endorsement the Mookie endorsement.
Speaker 3: Now, I was deeply distressed to hear that the North Sydney federal seats.
Speaker 1: Might be disappearing.
Speaker 3: And I'm disappointed because this denies people who live in that area the opportunity to vote out the appalling teal Kylie Tinked. So that opportunity has been lost. She will just disappear from the national stage. What a great tragedy, because I believe at the next election the job is to vote out every single Teal, whether it's Kate Cheney and w A, whether it's a leg respender in Wentworth, whether it's the Z's, the zoe Is, the Zalies.
Speaker 1: The rest of them. They have been such a disaster for Monique. Monique she's gone, She's going on.
Speaker 3: They have got to go all right minded thinking people have got to get riddle the Teals at the next election.
Speaker 9: There's more to this too, you know. The way that the AEC is proposing redrawing some of these boundaries could actually wind up working out very well for the Liberal Party, Like, for example, John Howard's old seat of Benelogue is looking to be redrawn in a way that's going to take in a number of Boozs that would probably be quite sympathetic to the Liberals. Now it's currently held by Drove Blaxel, but on a very thid margin. You know, that seat has gone back and forth in recent elections, so that could also be a pick up for the Libs of the next election.
Speaker 5: Me just imagine the conspiracy theory is happening now in amongst the left.
Speaker 3: And yes, anyway, we'll talk about Simon Holmes the court and his little ventures a bit later on in the program.
Speaker 5: But Simon, on this program, I've talked about.
Speaker 3: Should has been on twenty before we get to that exciting topic Crispo, And haven't listened to Crispo?
Speaker 1: And he seems to have reinvented. He's now thinks he's God.
Speaker 3: He now thinks he can make the wind blow permanently as there will be wind. He's like one of those little drawings up in the corner of the ancient maps, blowing the wind for the sailors.
Speaker 1: This is Chris permanently blowing wind Bowen.
Speaker 3: Industries like blue Scope need renewable energy and lots of it.
Speaker 1: I need constant renewable energy. Offshore wind is exactly the constant renewable energy.
Speaker 16: Lack of wind is having a big impact on how we're generating our electricity. But look at the mix from lunchtime on Monday. Gas power stations have been ramped up, producing sixty one percent of our electricity. Wind is down to a little over three percent. However, having the turbines doesn't make them turn, as we're finding out now.
Speaker 3: So that was in the UK obviously, where they have the windmills and wind turbines out at sea.
Speaker 1: That Bowen is selling.
Speaker 3: Blood as blow and Chris Loan in the wind as permanently. You know, seriously, he's misleading the public if he seriously thinks that those renewable, those windmills out there in the ocean are going to be permanently operating, because that's not how nature works, mister bow Let's also talk about Bill Shorten not to save the world's problems as the only labor can do JS.
Speaker 9: Well, the hapless ndis minister, who is one of the engineers of the ndis back under the Gillard government and you know has now had to pick that chestnut back up again in government. Well where do you think he is right now? Do you think that he's in Canberra? Beavering away and trying to figure out ways to fix the.
Speaker 1: Strong rules stop root.
Speaker 9: No is he at his kitchen table trying to figure out, you know, how do we, you know, limit this thing from growing so big that it takes over the entire Australian economy. No, he's at the Ukraine Peace summit in Switzerland. And I gotta say Dave Sharma has actually done a really good job belling the cat on this because he makes a very good point. All of these people who are at this summit, you know, they're all experienced diplomats, ambassador's, foreign minister level people, and they're discussed Ukraine peace, Russia aid. This is so far from the Eddis portfolio it's not even funny. You can imagine Vladimir Zelenski coming over, who's this guy? Who's this guy? Why is he talking to me about, like, you know, Eddis stuff? And it's and it's an insult to him. It makes us look it makes Australia look weak and small because we're sending this guy. And why are we not sending Penny walk Why are we not setting an assistant foreign minister even, why are we not sending Richard Marss anybody with portfolio responsibility for security geopolitics A that well, we.
Speaker 3: Know anyone's Penny Wong's too busy refinancing ANOA with its links to Hamas times well.
Speaker 9: Also, though there is.
Speaker 12: The Prime Minister.
Speaker 5: I know we're not in the G seven, but there's plenty of leaders who are at this meeting, like.
Speaker 12: Harvey and Mila. Prime minister is not there. Why isn't he?
Speaker 5: This is one meeting you'd want to be at and he is missing?
Speaker 12: Was he not invited? James? Was that his choice not to go planning?
Speaker 9: My understanding is that it was more important for him to come and play host to premier Chinese Premier Lee Kang. Who's here? Who's who's here? And you know this is again I'm genuinely concerned about Lee Kang's visit here because what I see in an awful lot of experts are seeing is China acting like, oh no, no, things are very good and now normal with our handsome boy, but easy, and we are going to get taken for a ride.
Speaker 3: Absolutely well, we're just in. That's Lensky has said.
Speaker 1: I don't know who Bill Shorten is, but I agree with every word he says. More on Outsiders in a tick.
Speaker 5: You're watching Outsiders with your host Rowant Milletant Thug Dean James Goslow Morrow and I'm Rida Panney from such programs as The readA Panety Show Monday Thursday's eleven and left He is Losing It Fridays at.
Speaker 12: Nine point thirty.
Speaker 1: Never miss it.
Speaker 5: Now, before we delve into some weapon grade Lefty losing it in the great state of Victoria, let's take a minute and check in on the woman who is one geriatric heartbeat away from becoming the most powerful human on the planet. Here, Kamala Harris explains community banks.
Speaker 12: This should be good.
Speaker 6: So the importance of community banks is they are as they are called, they're in the community, led by members of the community. They are people who understand the capacity of the community, the needs of the community, the culture of the community.
Speaker 5: Did you get that, boys, Community banks are in the community and their banks and that's why they're called community banks, unlike other banks, but are not in the community. I hope that's crystal clean.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: She always sounds like a school kid who's doing a book report on a book they've clearly not bothered to read. And of course she repeated that favorite line that she utters every time someone is silly.
Speaker 12: Enough to put a microphone in her hand.
Speaker 6: You must have and know that you are applauded for having the ability to see what can be unburdened by what.
Speaker 1: Has been.
Speaker 3: Yes, see what can be seen without by what has been seen.
Speaker 1: Makes sense to me.
Speaker 12: That's a good line.
Speaker 5: It's worth repeating every single time you give a speech. And I mentioned the geriatric leader of the free world. James will bring us his latest antiques of the G seven seven in just a few minutes, but let's catch up on what he was up to earlier in the week. Just look at his robuster style here.
Speaker 17: So long.
Speaker 1: I am interestream.
Speaker 5: Don't worry though, because he was much sharper a little bit later.
Speaker 12: Just watch him boogie away.
Speaker 5: Here with Kamala and some bearded bloke in a sequin dress.
Speaker 2: That sounds.
Speaker 15: No pay, I don't want to have no.
Speaker 5: I wish I had time to show you the full cleip. It's not manipulated.
Speaker 12: That was just everyone.
Speaker 5: Around him dancing and he's frozen in time. This week we also had the Donald's birthday forty five, celebrated his seventy eighth birthday. Oh we love that that was at a recent rally in the Bronx. But let's get to some local shenanigans, and this week we found out, in case there was any doubt, just who calls the shots in Victoria, and it ain't the premiere Jason Allen. The bully boys of the Militant Union movement are running riot boulders brass. Militant unionists are openly threatening individuals, companies, and the country's biggest sporting organization.
Speaker 7: If the afel higher.
Speaker 5: He thought their relentless leftist activism would save them from the likes of John Setka, the Victorian bostle of the CMFMU, then and they were sadly mistaken what we saw this week. His streats against the League and its head of umpiring, Stephen McBurnie, go beyond bullying in intimidation. Even outlaw biking gangs are a little bit more subtle in their standover tactics. They certainly don't announce to the media with on the record statements what they will do to punish those who do not submit to their outrageous demands. What the powerful CFMMU did this week with the full support of the Electrical Trades Union, the Australian Manufacturing Workers' Union and the Plumbers Union was tantamount to extortion.
Speaker 12: These unionists want Stephen McBurney.
Speaker 5: Fired, banished, not just from the AFL but from any meaningful employment because in his previous role at the Australian Building and Construction Commission, he initiated legal proceedings against the CFMEU and that cost a union millions.
Speaker 12: Rightly so, I would have thought. But now the unions want.
Speaker 5: Payback and they are openly threatening the AFL and anyone else who would hire mcbernie. Let's just take a look at some of the things Setka has said this week.
Speaker 12: This is a quote.
Speaker 5: This is going to cost the AFL a lot of efing money. I hope it's worth it. Projects without our full corporation are going to be an efing misery for them. They will regret the day they ever employed him. He also said this of mcbernie, who the union put on an unwanted dead or alive poster.
Speaker 12: They just don't walk away.
Speaker 5: From a role like that cost a union millions of dollars and just think they can walk away into the efing sunset. It doesn't work that way. This is the real world. We go after our enemies, and he was our number one enemy and we will pursue him until the ends of the yearth put to one side that what Setka is threatening to inflict on the AFL seems unlawful.
Speaker 12: And consider how brazen.
Speaker 5: And emboldened these characters have become under Labor that they would openly threaten major projects, including the proposed stadium in Hobart. They're proving once again why the Australian Building and Construction Commission abolished by the Anthony Albanese government was necessary.
Speaker 12: And when's the Victorian Premier.
Speaker 5: Let's not forget just a few weeks ago Justinta Allen appointed Labor MP Tim Richardson as the Parliamentary Secretary for Men's Behavior. Change what she's got to say about Sedka being in this powerful role after pleading guilty to charges of harassing a woman and breaching a court order nothing Jacenter.
Speaker 12: Labour loves to virtue signal about the treatment of women, but they.
Speaker 5: Failed to act when faced with real example of toxic masculinity from within the Union movement. If Labor was serious about denouncing reprehensible behavior, they could start by declining to take the CFM e u's tainted millions.
Speaker 1: Thanks Reta.
Speaker 18: Well, we've spoken a lot on this show about the E Safety Commissioner Julie Inman Grant some the various ways that she's determined to sensor aspects of what's Australian see online.
Speaker 1: She seems quite determined.
Speaker 3: For one individual who has run up against the E Safety Commissioner is Selene Baumgarten, better known on social media great name Selene against the Machine. She's had a post she made about a primary school, a queer club at a primary school and this was blocked by the Australian social media blocked from Australian social media viewers. And here is Selene's most recent update.
Speaker 1: Have a listen if.
Speaker 4: Somebody doesn't like the decision. I've never had a decision or of removing content challenged.
Speaker 8: But we have systems in place.
Speaker 4: We have an internal review process, we have a Freedom of Information Act, we have a tribunal, we have an armbanceman and somebody can take us to the Federal Court.
Speaker 8: And I think that's good.
Speaker 4: So I do think there needs to be scrutiny when people talk about taking down content.
Speaker 19: Thanks Julie, I've just taken you up on that, I'll filed my appeal to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal for the video that you took down earlier this week.
Speaker 3: And I'm delighted to say, Selene the machine against the Machine joins us right here in the studio.
Speaker 1: Selene, great to have you here.
Speaker 3: Now, you've caused quite a stir on Twitter on x your main concern and we can go into some of it, but it's legal issues, so we'll just tread carefully. But your main concern appears to me to be about the sexualization within schools, queer clubs, other clubs and that sort of and that's what's drawn the wrath of the e Safety Commissioner.
Speaker 1: It would appear.
Speaker 3: Now you've responded very amusingly with many of your videos, but you've also got the help of the Free Speech Union and they've gotten involved, and we'll talk about that as well.
Speaker 1: This issue of when is a notice not a notice?
Speaker 3: So when are you being threatened or censored or not being censored, which there seems to be a bit.
Speaker 1: Of a gray area there.
Speaker 3: But firstly, Selene, just tell us a little bit about yourself. And as I said, without going into the specifics of the individuals, what agitates you, that has driven you to become an activist against I guess the sexualization of kids.
Speaker 19: Sure well, I am a content creator for a wonderful organization called Gays Against Groomers. So I was tipped off by follower of mine on Instagram and she wasn't a mum at this school, but she knew concerned parents at the school, and she told me that there was a queer club being run ran for children eight to twelve years old, so years three to six. And it's become it's come to my attention that clubs, GSA clubs, so gender sexual alliances clubs have become very very popular in primary schools, and I feel like parents are kind of left in the dark a lot of the time about these things. And so my point of the video was to draw attention to that.
Speaker 3: Great, So you've been drawing attention to what you deemed to be inappropriate sexualization of kids within schools and so on. For that, you've earned the wrath of the e Safety Commissioner.
Speaker 1: So what's happened and.
Speaker 3: What's where are you with the Free Speech Union and what's happening there?
Speaker 1: Tell us a bit about that.
Speaker 19: Yeah, So, with the help of Reuven from the Free Speech Union, we have filed an appeal against the takedown notice that the Safety Commissioner gave to X. So when I received my email from X saying that the video had been GEO blocked in Australia, there was no attachment from.
Speaker 8: The E Safety Commissioner. There was no.
Speaker 19: Specification as to what law that I've allegedly broken with this video. So it's all very very sneaky tactics on their behalf. And if Twitter didn't notify me, one of known make sense.
Speaker 3: So let's dell into these sneaky tactics so as I understand it, and I'll quote from Reuben Kirkham from the Free Speech Union who says that Selene's case is the first one which challenges a notice that the E Safety Commissioner would contend is informal. So the E Safety Commissioner is sending you an informal notice, or is it X sending.
Speaker 12: You the informal I didn't receive anything.
Speaker 1: You didn't receive.
Speaker 3: Anything, okay, which is what they do in ninety nine per cent cases to avoid them being challenged.
Speaker 1: So this is the problem. You're left in the dark, your your tweet or whatever.
Speaker 3: Has been removed, You've got no real kind of idea why that is. And then to avoid a legal challenge, it's all kind of left in the dark, which isn't satisfactory because if you go to the effort of doing your tweet, you want to know that it's there, or if it's not there, if it's broken, what some rules?
Speaker 1: Why that is?
Speaker 3: Just want to There's now an online tool that the Free Speech Union put together.
Speaker 1: I'll just show you a little bit of this.
Speaker 3: This is called end e safety dot au slash consult because there's a lot of people like you, Selene out there who are getting censored and don't seem to have any comeback.
Speaker 1: Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 19: I think they in a way kind of rely on us, either not understanding the laws that they use or being smaller accounts, we don't have as much notoriety to spread the.
Speaker 8: Word unlike Billboard Chris.
Speaker 19: Though with the Billboard Chris case, he has shared anything and everything to do with his case, which is why I reached out to him when it happened to me, because I was like, okay, me too, what can I do? And he pointed me in the direction of the Free Speech Unions that have been an amazing help, and everyone on Ex's kind of rally behind me and has shared my video as much as possible.
Speaker 8: But it's about principle.
Speaker 19: It does not meet the criteria to be censored at all.
Speaker 5: We've seen things that are even milder than that, beastes. We had a breastfeeding advocate who made a post essentially we said men can't breastfeed, and somehow that was deemed not appropriate and harmful enough to be actually taken down. So it seems to be because you see what is on x or any social media site, and there's all sorts of stuff that you know I wouldn't want to see, but then you know you choose not to look.
Speaker 12: At it if you don't want to see it.
Speaker 5: So for them to pick out certain tweets out of the tens of millions that are posted every day, very concerning.
Speaker 3: James, they've had to be monitoring a lot of this. So they're monitoring individuals. Now they deny that they're monitoring them, And it's.
Speaker 12: Always in the one direction, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Because I've heard about a lot of women's rights activists in this space to say they get terrible abuse from some of the transactivists and that stuff's not taken down.
Speaker 9: No, And I mean, look, the thing that kind of concerns me so much about this sort of thing is that you have this person who has put themselves up as kind of the soul arbitry of truth of these sorts of things. It's an entirely black box. But if anybody out there has lived in the last four or five years, they've seen so many things about you know, COVID where it came from, the Hunter Biden laptop, all sorts of stories that were called misinformation, disinformation you know, had their Twitter accounts locked. Even in the United States, which has a first Amendment. The New York Post lost its Twitter account because it was Twitter back then, not x because the Hunter Biden laptop was called Russian disinformation that was admitted now in court last week to be completely true. How concerning should how concerned should Austraians be that there is just this black box of sens because you know, we really have very few avenues of free speech in this country. And if you start to crack down on and have the Safety Commissioner following all of our accounts, I know she follows me that that you know, we can all be sort of dialed down if we start to say something that potentially just one person who's unelected been appointed. Does it like? And are you disappointed that both sides of politics seem to have backed in this office, which started out as being about kid safety, is now is about just a sort of very broad remit.
Speaker 8: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 19: I think Australia should be very very concerned about this because I mean, if they're willing to censor me over such a mile video like that, and as Rita said before, even miler content gets censored, it just it sends a very concerning message that if we step out of line as it as it be with the Ministry of Truth, that the Safety Commissioner gets called, when will they stop?
Speaker 8: What will they When will they stop?
Speaker 5: And we saw that throughout COVID where they censored world leading infectious disease experts who actually ended up being right a trayer, Martin Cooledorf, the professors from Oxford University who questioned the whole lockdown strategy who questioned some of the mandates, they were sensed they were shadow band where you reduce their reach and it is just so sinister, it's harmful. And this E Safety Commissioner. She's an activist, she is.
Speaker 3: Disturbs me reater, and Selene is a kind of living example of this. If you you know, regardless whether you agree with Selene's various takes on various things or not, the point is your concern is for children.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what you're concerned.
Speaker 3: About, kids at schools, sexualization, various branches that that goes into.
Speaker 1: You're concerned about that.
Speaker 3: Yet the E Safety Commissioner was set out to protect children, so there seems to be a conflict there. I don't think the liberals are on the right side of this argument at all, and I think they need to look at it. You can't have people like Selene here being silenced.
Speaker 1: We don't.
Speaker 3: Censorship is not the liberal center right way, and it shouldn't be in any democracy.
Speaker 1: Selene against the machine.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for coming here outside. It's great to chat to you. Coming up, what's more, I'm gonna tick I'll talk about anti Semitism, Yes, in a tick. Net zany the crazy, wacky world of net zero emissions.
Speaker 1: It is completely insane.
Speaker 3: Have a look at these photographs sent by an outsiders fan of Cosiosco and the Clearing that is taking place in Kosiosco to make way for Crispowen's transmission lines associated with snowy two point zero.
Speaker 1: If this was done, if this was clearing.
Speaker 3: Done by a farmer on private land or some local area, every greeny, every left in Australia would be up in arms. But because we're fighting crimea, we get to destroy and vandalize our beautiful country. And absolute disgrace Labor Tanya plebiset Crispo and hang your heads in shame what you are doing to this country.
Speaker 1: Absolute out Oh.
Speaker 9: I sort of thought that some of those might be good if there were going to be a ski run or something.
Speaker 1: You know, it's useful, incredible.
Speaker 5: The people who say we're worried about the habitat, the natural habitat, you know what that's going to do to They would be literally wrapping themselves around trees with chains to stop that sort of work happening.
Speaker 12: And they're wanted to be seen. They're probably donating for it to happen.
Speaker 5: It tells you everything you need to know about so called environmentalists who don't seem to actually chair a bug for the natural environment.
Speaker 9: That's why they've been.
Speaker 12: Great, great Jungles.
Speaker 1: Look at this photo.
Speaker 3: I look at Scotland where apparently in Scotland in the last twenty four years, so they're way ahead of us with all their wind turbines. They have chopped down seventeen million trees in Scotland to clear away for wind farms.
Speaker 9: That become Seriously, this just shows the game is completely up here. This is not about saving the planet. This is about ending capitalism. It's about Marxism socialism. I mean, we see the whole dilemma that our government here in Australia is in because on the one hand you've got Chris Bowden cabin and he is out, you know, let's do all the solar, let's build ooze all the farms for solar and wind farms, will put wind farms out here at sea and you know, screw up all the lobster hatcheries and everything else. And then on the other hand you've got Tanya Plippersak who's like, oh, we need to have all of these new sort of rules about how any development has to go through all of this extra stuff to make sure it's not impactful, so we can shut down any development. And that's the tension of the fact that they're pushing both of these things simultaneously shows this is not about the environment. It's about capitalism.
Speaker 7: Sorry, those nature positive lords, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That's not that I'm sure that doesn't apply to these solar farms and wind.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 7: Everything else.
Speaker 5: If you want to build a new development, even a new hospital in regional areas, you've got to jump through these.
Speaker 9: But if you want to build a windmiller Queensland, you can dock a koala on the head of the hammer if it falls out of a tree.
Speaker 7: You're not even kidding about that. It is terrible.
Speaker 5: But can you imagine in one hundred years time, maybe even a shorter period, when they look back on this period of mass lunacy that we're going through, and they go a country like Scotland cut down seventeen million trees to save the environment.
Speaker 12: Can you imagine what they will seek about.
Speaker 5: It's like us looking back at them, human sacrifice or some other crazy thing, and we think, how could they have been so stupid and.
Speaker 9: Cataston with those trees?
Speaker 1: You know exactly well, it's all hypocrisy, it's all lies.
Speaker 3: Australians from the later's IPA Pole shows that Australians, the majority of Australians want want reliable energy. They don't think we should be focusing so much on these ridiculous emissions to chart targets which are unachievable.
Speaker 5: Australia anyway, shown over and over again, regardless of what they say to polsters, regardless of what they might have been told repeatedly about renewables being cheaper. When it comes to the hip pocket, when it comes to a choice of you can.
Speaker 12: Have A at x cost.
Speaker 5: Or you can pay ten percent more and get B and have less emissions, they will opt for A in the overwhelming majority of cases. So that tells you everything you need to know. So they have been misled about the true cost of this transition. And if they were educated on that, and if we had a coalition who was coherent and consistent on that messaging, then the Australian people could make a clear choice.
Speaker 12: Right now, you've got.
Speaker 5: Both parties embracing that zero and no. Peter Dutton's making some noises about that, but we've still got this confusion I think amongst the electorate, where they're told, really at nauseam renewables are cheaper, they care about cost so that confusion is there is deliberate.
Speaker 9: This is this has the potential to be the next voice issue for people dutted because if if you look at the constituencies for all of the renewables and you know, the anti nuclear types, and they're all the same corporate sea suite types and inner city levies and all of that, and they're the same people to roll big, big, big yes types, and they're the same big, big, big renewables types, and the articles you see, you know in the Cydney Morning Herald, oh no, oh Dunton is causing all this consternation among the business community. This well, it's the same sort of thing as with you know, voting no. And you know again, renewables are one of those things that the polls start out by saying, oh yeah, yeah, no, look we're in favor of that, just like with the poles started out with the reference to be like oh yeah, sure, no help the average of people, we absolutely want to do that, and then you start to have the debate around the details and then realize, oh, hang on, this is not good for us, it's not good for the country. It's gonna slow everything down. Some people are going to get rich off it it's not me and then.
Speaker 3: Game no James when tiny It was opposition leader, they basically challenged the whole thing and he won in a landside. The Australian people are not stupid if you give them the correct information. Peter Dutton should have last week stuck to the guns and said we're going to pull out of Paris because seriously, it is Paris.
Speaker 1: That is the big problem.
Speaker 3: That that is the Ularu statement that lies at the bottom of the whole climate change thing. If you're going to make the analogy with the voice, it is Paris, We've.
Speaker 1: Got to get pulled out of that.
Speaker 3: Lots more chat about later on in the show.
Speaker 8: In a tick.
Speaker 3: You watching Outsiders with Rita Panahee, with James Morrow and myself Rowan Dan. We live in an age where reason has been replaced with stupidity. Yes, that's a gay flow to the Pride Festival last week in Europe, waving Palestinian flag, calling for a free Palestine, an end to what these quiers for Palestine called the Israeli genocide. His dress, that the man's dress was made up of the Palestinian flag, the so called watermelon colors of green, red, black and white.
Speaker 1: That's become the symbol for Palestinian activism.
Speaker 3: Where have I seen such a foolish looking frock before? Oh yes, our very own Cate Blanchette at the Canned Film Festival a few weeks ago, where she wore a black and white dress with a green lining that she flashed on the red carpas.
Speaker 12: The dress appeared to be black with the white back.
Speaker 17: When blanchet lifted the ham everyone saw that it had a green lining.
Speaker 1: What a joke, But I digress.
Speaker 3: The irony, indeed, the sheer's stupidity of queers cavorting for Palestine or sexy female movie stars flashing their legs for the Palestinian political cause is almost unparalleled in history.
Speaker 1: But don't take my word for it.
Speaker 3: Here's a proud Australia and Muslim explaining why.
Speaker 20: You know the Palestinian suffering, it's been hijacked Nahimia. You know the Rainbow group. Now go have a look. You see them waiting flags gays for Gaza, Ah accept gays. All this complete nonsense. No Muslim is calling this out. We don't support them and would never accept their actions. The degenerates occupiers of Jehannan Muslims, pay attention and call this out. It's a disease you see here in Australia with the Greens Party and the left hijacking the suffering for their own political agenda.
Speaker 1: My thanks to Rebel News for that clipping. Indeed, IRVM and he.
Speaker 3: Was playing that in response to this ridiculous exchange between Melbourne Councilor James Conlin and Tom Elliott on three aw.
Speaker 21: Are you weare that in the West Bank the crime for being gay is ten years in jail and in Gaza it's it's execution sometimes, I mean, does that not seem at odds with gay people supporting them?
Speaker 22: Yeah, look, I'm not getting I'm not getting into that Israel is committing a genocide.
Speaker 9: And yeah, like they're queer people committing a genocide under Israel's.
Speaker 23: Name, and doesn't make it any better.
Speaker 8: I don't care who commits a genocide, whether they're queer or not.
Speaker 3: What a somewhat confused an adult young mind, I would argue. But unlike the self destructiveness of the alarmist climate change ideology or the dangerous inverting of reality of the extremest transgender ideology, this new feverish and unthinking. Pro Palestinian ideology clearly appeals to the left because it allows certain individuals to give full vent to the most sinister racial prejudices and the most vile Jew hatred, of a kind that quite literally now is reminiscent of the Nazis persecution of the Jews in their own homelands. Here's just a few scenes from this week. I used to mock that woman who screamed no at the top of a voice at Donald Trump winning in twenty sixteen, but she's a rank amateur compared to this one.
Speaker 1: Who literally fail falls to pieces at.
Speaker 3: The site of a supporter carrying an Israeli flag.
Speaker 2: Shin, Shine, Shine.
Speaker 3: But worse was this disgusting and deeply deeply sinister exhibition in New York this week where these Palestinian pro Palestinian activists literally mocked October seven and those who were murdered at the Nova Festival.
Speaker 15: Nith decided for Rain's a concentration count.
Speaker 6: That's exactly what this music festival.
Speaker 13: Was having her name than a gas chambers chamber ring the Holocaust.
Speaker 3: A few years ago, an exhibition opened at the Smithsonian Institute detailing how the Nazis deliberately managed to normalize anti Semitism by appealing to children, and this is exactly what does it play today, teachers and academics attempting to normalize jew hatred by appealing to young people and students, giving them a license to indulge in the sickest, oldest racial hatred of them all.
Speaker 5: Raise her Heaven, your Sionist, raise her head and her sis.
Speaker 9: Just as to get out.
Speaker 1: Okay, no zigners for good.
Speaker 2: No sign isn't here.
Speaker 1: This is not pure and simple. There is no justifiable words for what we are seeing here. This is the evil of Hitler, Gebels.
Speaker 3: Eichlan playing out on the New York subway and at cal State University this week, they reportedly emulated the criminals of Hamas by taking their own hostages, all in the name of a free Palestine.
Speaker 24: Their position in and around the main entrance of the student services building, where the university confirms a number of administrators remain trapped somewhere in this building, including the president of the university. An unbelievable scene here in East La at cal State LA, a situation that is only growing by the men.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 3: Only two days ago, during the Sabbath in Hendon in North London, a heavily Jewish neighborhood, a young Jewish man was reportedly attacked by a pack of thugs wearing kefirs, with one girl shouting you jew. Comparisons with Crystal Nacht are now impossible to ignore. Here's a Jewish business in November nineteen thirty eight vandalized and labeled with the German word.
Speaker 1: For jew Yuda.
Speaker 3: And here's the home of the Jewish director of the Brooklyn Museum vandalized last week and labeled with the modern left's word for jew Zionist.
Speaker 1: Sickening.
Speaker 3: Compare Krystallnacht to modern day Brooklyn. The crowds in Nazi Germany and fascist Europe happily stood back and watched the terror being implemented. Yet what are we and our political and community leaders doing to stop these fascists, these Hitler jugend of today?
Speaker 1: Anything? Or are we two?
Speaker 3: Or are we just sitting back and letting it all happen before our eyes? This week we had a pro Palestinian vandalize the Australian War Memorial. Are our leaders brave enough to really put a stop to this vile antisemetism, to this vile antisemitism.
Speaker 1: How many arrests have there been since the gas the Jews? Where's the Jews?
Speaker 3: Anti Semitic chants on the steps of the opera House? How many arrests, convictions or deportations of those inciting hatred at countless demonstrations. Indeed, much like those idiot actors, moronic students or foolish queer activists, our labor governments, fueled by the Teals and the Greens, seem to blindly play along feeding this appalling situation.
Speaker 1: This week we.
Speaker 3: Learned Penny Wong, we'll provide yet another ten million in so called humanitarian aid to Gaza through the World Food Program. We've had the obscenity of the Teals, Yes, the Teals, who are supposed to represent their constituents, including the large Jewish communities of the electorates who were earlier this year urging more funding to Anoa. Signing this letter, how ignorant can you guess? Let's hear it from someone who actually grew up in Gaza and went to Anoir's schools.
Speaker 25: There are many teachers in the Unora schools who are known to be connected to hamas An. By the way, people should understand how dangerous that could be when the problem arised during this war. I took a look at at the compositions, their features and compositions on telegraph and they was shocked.
Speaker 1: He was shocked.
Speaker 3: Yet Penny Wong and the tails and the grains keep on insisting Australian taxpayer's money goes to financing unwah, what an absolute disgrace. Speaking of education, let's hear from a young Canadian Jewish boy at a school called ch Best about where this leftist, unthinking, brain dead blind support the Palestine and the Palestinian flag actually leads to.
Speaker 10: I'm proudly Jewish. My entire ancestry descends from Eastern Europe, where my family had to flee because they were Jewish. They came here for a better life, and within each generation since we have had to deal with antisemitism. During my five years at h Best, I've been targeted and marginalized by antisemitism. Here is a short and incomplete list of some of my experiences. On multiple occasions, people have thrown money at me and said go get it jew. I have had other students give me the Hitler salute. I've been sent Holocaust deny memes on Snapchat. I was told you should have been gassed with your ancestors Jew and free Palestine, kill Israel. There are two staff members at my school who since October seventh, have worn caffeas. They have also worn hateful shirts that have the map of Israel with a watermelon also known as the Palestinian flag colors superimposed on them. They had artwork on their doors in red, green and black with Prohamus propaganda on them. I thought that schools were supposed to be politically neutral and safe for everyone. I've had nightmares of specific students and teachers trying to break into my.
Speaker 8: Home and kidnap me.
Speaker 10: We have spent so much valuable time in school studying many different forms of racism. I personally have benefited so much from this education.
Speaker 12: I have patiently waited to see.
Speaker 10: How anti Semitism would be approached, and yet there has been no time devoted to it.
Speaker 3: That young boy goes on to explain how he will not be attending his graduation ceremony. Think of that boy now as I play you a clip from an Australian so called comedian doing her satirical routine about a Zionist victim. Hotline for Jews who have been triggered by seeing those watermelon colors, i e.
Speaker 1: The Palestinian flag.
Speaker 3: You may view this as a great example of free speech and comic irony, or you may perhaps see it as yet just the latest modern manifestation of classic age old anti Semitic tropes.
Speaker 1: You may think that I couldn't possibly.
Speaker 8: Comment, did VH?
Speaker 17: How can I help you? Yes, you've come through to the Zionus Victim Hotline. Yeah for sure. Okay, So you're feeling triggered and threatened right, Well, it is on the rise, that's for sure. Can I ask what was the incident?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 8: A watermelon budge?
Speaker 17: These people, these people have their no shame.
Speaker 26: Yeah, no, it's a lot to deal with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can definitely empathize.
Speaker 26: Did you mention October seven?
Speaker 12: You did? That's great, that's good.
Speaker 17: Oh, they spoke about the seventy six years of occupation. Interesting. They're really learning about the history that we've been trying so hard to cover up all these years, aren't they. Okay, So here's what I think you should do.
Speaker 23: I think you should wear as many Star of Davis as you can. Yep, the same Star of David that we used to Brandish Palestinian prisoners, amongst other things, and just call it eddie Semitic.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah, no, it works like a charm. Yeah, we've been doing it for decades. And just remember that we are God shosen people and we have the most moral army in the world and nothing is going to stop us from getting that beach side apartment in the Mediterranean Sea.
Speaker 12: Am I right?
Speaker 17: You brought your time share already?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 8: Oh fabulous?
Speaker 26: I know, ok't.
Speaker 3: Hilarious or in my opinion, grotesque. We live in an age where reason has been replaced by unthinking, blind, unquestioning, stupid, vile ideology. As we wake up soon that ideology will consume us all in its fire and its fury. First they came for the Jews and we said nothing. Well, joining us now to discuss what the research says about Australia's energy transitions. Gerard Holland, CEO of the Page Research Center. Gerard, Welcome to Outsiders. Great to see you now. You're a keen advocate on the issue of nuclear energy.
Speaker 1: You've written about it.
Speaker 3: You live out in the bush, you're close.
Speaker 1: To farming communities.
Speaker 3: You know what's actually going on away from the inner city elites, tell us in your opinion, just briefly on nuclear energy, what's what for you is the main reason why Australians need to be having this debate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, it's great to be with you.
Speaker 15: Rowan.
Speaker 27: So at the Page Research Center, we're essentially trying to undert take how do we produce energy as cheap, as dense, as reliable and secure as possible whilst still maintaining our fundamental responsibility to steward the natural environment. And ultimately, no matter way which way you cut the research, you keep coming back to nuclear as a long term, reliable, resilient and secure solution to our energy makeup needs. And you're right about the popularity for nuclear in the bush. I've just been at Wagga at the National Party Annual Conference for the New South Wales NTS, and there's an overwhelming support for motions that would release our uranium industries here allow the development of nuclear assets. Because regional people see the jobs that reliable, continuous, eighty year long assets such as nuclear reactors will provide. They're not hoodwinked by the fear mongering around the dangers. They're also not hoodwinked by the lies that this nuclear will be more expensive than the ridiculous renewable build out that we've experienced across the country. Sense for regional communities. You put in a nuclear reactor over a retired col fire power station, you have the existing transmission lines there, you have the community who's ready for the employment, an adjacently skilled workforce. It makes sense for Australia. It's what the rest of the world is doing. And it's about time that we lifted the moratorium. They say the best time to planet Tree was a decade ago and the second best times today. And every year that we wait in delaying the inevitable because ultimately we will only reach the kind of energy trajectory that we want to with nuclear, is a year that we're basically kicking the can down the road and ultimately giving the burden to our children. And something I think my generation should be deeply concerned about the depth it's accumulating the unreliable grid and these white elephant installations that won't be fit for purpose, the need to be constantly replaced. It's about time that went nuclear.
Speaker 1: As far as I'm concerned, games.
Speaker 9: Well, Gerard, it seems to me there's an awful lot of and I hate to use this word because it gets abused so much misinformation out there around new energy. There was a fascinating piece in the AFI this week which talked about the different ways in which CSORO, who are scientists and not economists, appear to have gotten it wrong on things like the longevity of nuclear power plants, the cost of them, and the efficiency at which they operate. And there's also was a funny sort of thing where engineers Australia, I think one of the big engineering groups canceled us taught by an engineer about what nuclear could do to help us meet our carbent targants.
Speaker 27: Tell us about all of this well, I think James, Essentially we have a case of policy based evidence as opposed to evidence based policy. And we have to recognize that the CSRO has taken millions and millions and millions of taxpayer dollars over the last couple of decades trying to develop you know, sol renewable wind and hydrogen assets, but none of that funding or development has gone towards developing a healthy or robust nuclear industry here. So from the get go they were looking for opportunities to reinform there are existing scientific research and policy development pipelines. But as you've mentioned, this Gen Cost Report and this AFR article, which relies heavily on the incredible work done by Aidan Morrison at the cis really debunking this report. And I think the really crucial thing for your listeners to understand is this wasn't an apples to apples comparison, and there were multiple emissions in the Gen Cost Report that really did reveal that these weren't necessarily economists producing this piece of evidence, and that a system is not a market and proving that you can produce low cost energy for twenty five percent of the time with large scale buildouts does not translate into an economically viable product for the end consumer, which is small homes, it's businesses, which ultimately always on reliable, secure, densely connected power options B nuclear, bit coal fire power, with the clean coal technologies and scrubbers that we have on these days, it doesn't add up. And ultimately, what Aiden's research has found is that the Gen Cost Report didn't factor in the extreme build out of the transmission lines and network costs that ultimately end up on the bill at the end of the day. It only looked at a thirty year window of paying off the asset, which, as we know, a nuclear asset is an eighty year investment into a community that goes far beyond that initial thirty years. And we've been thrown around that these assets, the renewable assets, are replaced every twenty five years, But that's not even factoring in the reduced productivity over that time as the battery's wane, or the solible take cells begin to decline as well, or the winners reader.
Speaker 5: Well, isn't the fundamental problem jared with nuclear that it is secure, it is reliable. It's ultimately a cheap form of energy, and if you've got it, you've got as much energy as you need whenever you need it, So you've got no use for renewables. While would you invest a cent in renewables if you've got this reliable.
Speaker 12: Base load power.
Speaker 5: We have seen people sink billions into renewables, and they're trying to protect that investment. Is the argument economic more so than it is ideological.
Speaker 27: Look, I think there's a grain of truth to that. And there has been this creeping corporatism that is touching on every part of government and every part of decision making. I mean, the financial opportunity for a renewal project is heavily reliant on the tax payer and subsidies. You have a situation where they produce the most electricity when there's both the lowest demand and the biggest glut of supply, and so you're producing energy when it's very much worthless, and then at the times when you do need that demand, you're reliant on other sources of energy to come in. And this is why consumers are seen their power bills go through the roof as spot prices during those peak times really goes up. And again it comes back to the apples to apples. If you have base load power in our country, which is cull fire power, which is always on power which you can dial up and down when you need it based on when you can predict the demand will if you do want to replace that, that can only be replaced by alight FORUL like technology, and currently that like FORUL like technology is nuclear power. And these again you talk about these big buildouts, these billion dollar contracts. What these will amount to is white elephants that cost huge amounts of the tax pay and completely redesigns the grid around a technology that is not reliant, is not resilient, and it makes it more difficult down the track. Then too install these nuclear installations, because we've rebuilt the grid and this is quite a timely issue. We don't have ten years to figure this out. We either need to replace our coal fire assets now, go hard on nuclear now, or we can face a decade of expensive power prices and blackouts, and goodness knows, maybe even longer than that, depending on how much damage is done.
Speaker 3: Jered Holland, fascinating, Thank you so much, and so beautifully and articulately explains great work you're doing their CEO of the Page Research Center out in the bush where actually we need genuine intellectuals and academic and it's out there solving the issues.
Speaker 1: Great work there, Jered.
Speaker 3: Coming up, we've got it's of bit molefty legacy. And of course James is Donkey back right now in a tick.
Speaker 9: Welcome back to the program. I'm James Morrow, and you're watching Outsiders with myself, Rowan Dean and Rita Panahee. Well, if it wasn't obvious already that Joe Biden was having difficulties managing the public duties of the Office of the President of the United States. Then I think his performance at the G seven summit in Italy over the past two days should have laid any doubts about this to rest. And that's before we get to what Joe Biden has been up to back home. Shocking vision has emerged of an angry Joe Biden losing as cool and threatening to throw a TikTok influencer's phone across the room at the White House, which I wanted to share with you in a moment. But before we do that, let's go back to the G seven now. Of course, the footage that emerged early on from the event, including the bizarre spectacle of the US President wandering off after a skydiving display and having to be wrangled back into line by his counterparts other world leaders, was bizarre enough, and this led to amazed commentary from around the world, as well as this fantastic New York Post front page meander in chief. That's him, folks. And then there was this uncomfortable moment when the President went in for an intimate forehead to farhead moment with the Holy Father Pope Francis. As our good friends, the Babylon breed be joked Biden, disappointed after a huge scoop of vanilla ice cream turns out to be Pope Francis tough luck, sir, better than luck next time. But this is though, you know, all joking aside serious stuff, or as the President would say, not a joke. Biden, apparently for reasons we can only speculate on, also skipped out of the official Big G seven dinner with his other world leaders as more concerned mounted that his performance behind the scenes was even more willful than what he was doing in public. The Sons Harry Cole was there and he reported that one diplomatic source said Biden was quote the worst he's ever been, and said Biden was fading in and out and going for being mentally sharp to totally out of it. Here's a bit more of what Cole, who reported from the summit.
Speaker 1: Had to say.
Speaker 3: Most G seven summits diplomatic sprints, you expect to see the President of the United States as other world leaders, doing a flurry of meetings.
Speaker 1: Has he been doing the same thing now?
Speaker 22: He ducked out at dinner last night, and frank me, Jack, I'm a really much story for the paper tomorrow By telling it to never mind the ballots. But my sources, diplomatic sources here, people love it's being to say it's the worst they've ever seen Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: H And he's been.
Speaker 22: He's in a bad way, and he's losing focus in meetings. Sometimes he's very sharp, sometimes he's very much not so. Some worrying developments there.
Speaker 9: Pretty damning stuff, frankly, and this whole thing where he's hot and cold on and off really does appear to be, you know, a genuine thing, as does Biden's rising. And let's face it, it was never a great temper. Now overnight, new footage has emerged of the President losing it at a recent White House event to court support from social media influencers. Let's see how that went for him.
Speaker 2: And I know you're a typical press guy.
Speaker 23: You're grabbing me in front of this, honest say, to trust you as far as I throw your.
Speaker 2: Phone, I can have a good arm, man, I throw it away.
Speaker 9: But my point is this, Yeah, he's got a good arm there, man, And he don't trust you until you can throw your phone. I don't know, honestly. And he's not afraid to use that good arm I suppose, But here's the rest of the exchange, which saw AIDS have to swoop in and break up the confrontation. I don't know before Boden went old corn pop.
Speaker 2: I have made very clear to these railways what they have to.
Speaker 1: Do in the new Churney. If they don't, that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 7: I was gonna cut off funds.
Speaker 28: I can't because usually you tell me I have a nice suit, and you didn't.
Speaker 24: I guess, I please, thank you.
Speaker 9: I guess the president had to go bag his rage blade in a rusty barrel o back. We gotta like the chain anyway. Yeah, I think the way that effort to court young influencers isn't going too great either in a more broad sense, because, according to the Washington Post quote, the Gaza war, lack of progress on climate change, and a potential TikTok band are spawning anti Biden content even among former supporters. But if that performance at the G seven is in any indication, bullshet TikTokers are the least of Biden's problems. If only he could remember what those problems were.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Well, now, thanks James, that was great. Two more online censorship. Our next guest Melissa Ferguson, was suspended from her role as Latrobe City councilor for failing to apologize for sharing what we're deemed anti trans tweets. She joins us today as a citizen fighting against this type of censorship we have seen sweeping the nation. Great to see you and listen now, tell us your story. Yet again, this just seems to be happing. We've had a guest on earlier on the show. People say something on Twitter or on social media.
Speaker 1: It's deemed by whoever.
Speaker 3: As James said, we have an e Safety commissioner wh seems to set ourself up as the ultimate arbiter of all these things. You were suspended, tell us your story.
Speaker 8: That's correct.
Speaker 29: So, I, as a naturally curious person, was reading lots of academic articles on different topics and was tweeting these and exploring areas where this social issue is kind of affecting people, and it's just something I do in my spare time because I'm interested in anything to do with sociology and developments, and tweeting away happily on my own account. When it became scoured and forty tweets were extracted from it and put forward and it's claimed that I'm now a transfer, which is utterly ridiculous.
Speaker 8: And it's just outrageous to me that this has even happened.
Speaker 5: And Melissa, this is quite sinister in my mind in that it stops women from explaining how.
Speaker 12: They feel about.
Speaker 5: These issues, from expressing their opinions, even on their own social media private pages, because there can be some really heavy consequences.
Speaker 12: Tell us what happened to.
Speaker 5: You, and also about your treatment from the media, because I read an ABC piece about this ordeal and some of the reporting in that, to my mind, was fairly questionable.
Speaker 8: Correct.
Speaker 29: So, once you're deemed to be a misbehaving counselor, you're then sent to an internal arbitration process where there's no sense of natural justice or open justice. Really, I don't know if people have ever had it before, but I've never been able to take in my lawyer to represent me at these arbitrations. And then it's all presented and then the arbor will hand down your findings, and then your fellow counselor's table that in the meeting, and then you're given your sanctions. So it was very authoritarian. My number one sanction for the last one was reprimand too was that I'm to seek some training as well. I have to get training as well after these arbitrations. And yeah, basically I just am standing strong because I don't believe that someone else's opinion and what they think should be the outcomes. And to appeal that, of course, it's at your own cost to the Supreme Court, which is just out of my league.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 9: Game Well, tell us too also, but what's happening in Victoria around our councils more broadly from the Labor Party, because I'm quite curious about this, that there is some new authoritarian move and this seems to be a real theme of the pro today about authoritarianism and where this country is heating. Tell us about this.
Speaker 29: I've got grave concerns having been through this process. I have described it as a Soviet system many times, much to the horror of those that work in it. But that is the experience I've had. I've been shamed and humiliated. It's been put through the press, as reader was just saying, with the other people's opinions twisted to be mindsact quote. ABC were called out. Yeah, so that was terrible to do that to human beings, and we've seen this through history in China and the male cultural cultural war. It seems like all the same tactics to me, and now there appears to be a pattern. And I would love to know statistically, and I don't know how that could be achieved, but what the political standings are of everybody that's been taken to many of these arbitrations. And of course I've yeah, I've been suspended for a month, but the applicant was pushed for six months, which would have left my ward with no counselor to represent them whatsoever, and inconveniently then it would have been the election time.
Speaker 5: Well, so you mentioned that if you want to appeal what's happened to you, it's at your own expense, and it is quite a sizable amount. Does the applicant, does the person who bring this against you, do they have to fork out any money? Or is that all taxpayer funded or ratepayer fund.
Speaker 8: The rate payers money?
Speaker 29: Yeah, that's right, And to total now with the arbitrations by the same applicant, it's been fifty thousand dollars of our local rate payers money and none of it's true. And I've just been glad to be given a platform to speak now, because you're silenced when you're going through the process. So it's quite yeah, Ima, we should operate in Australia.
Speaker 5: You mentioned that part of this process, and I would argue that the process is part of the punishment. But part of the process is that you've got to submit to some training.
Speaker 12: Is that some sort of a.
Speaker 5: Re education programs help convince you that males should be in female only spaces and that sort of mindset.
Speaker 29: I don't You don't actually get outlined what it's to be exactly either or who's to be facilitating that. So it's just a matter of waiting and finding out. I've got two lots of training now that I have to attend. But I find that rather patronizing. I'm fully aware of these issues and these things that have met people from all walks of life, but it seems to me that it's almost using people's sexualities now as a political tool in order to garner power and boost others public profiles.
Speaker 8: And I find that very concerning.
Speaker 29: I don't think that's healthy, and I'm sure there's many people out there that are saying, oh, we don't want to be part of this, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Melissa, You're very brave and many outside as viewers would love to support you and get in touch with you. Where can they get in touch with you to show their support for you? As you mentioned, this is communist totalitarianism creeping or eat right here in Australia. Don't think it's not going to affect you or your kids or your family. This stuff is coming after us all Melissa, Where can people contact you?
Speaker 29: I do have a Facebook page, it's I've changed it to Citizen Melissa Ferguson so I can legally upload things and speak out. That's why I'm appearing today as a citizen on suspension. And I also yeah, well my emails are blocked at counsel at the moment, but in a month's time I'm emailable.
Speaker 12: What she's undergone.
Speaker 5: The re education has the correct we'll get you back on.
Speaker 1: So we'll get you back on after the re education.
Speaker 5: Let's be woke, you know, just be here waving a rainbow flag and.
Speaker 9: Answering any questions.
Speaker 29: Much Melissa, thank it'll be interesting, Thank you, thanks very much.
Speaker 3: On Outsiders coming up Canberra, clown show in a tick.
Speaker 9: Roll up, Roll Up.
Speaker 1: It's the wackiest craziest show in town. It's the Canbra Clown Show, where.
Speaker 3: This week audiences were left rolling in the aisles thanks to an extraordinarily gifted clownish talent never before featured on this show. We are referring, of course, to the one and only the Labor Assistant Minister for Indigenous Health, Malanderie McCarthy. Now, the student viewers may well remember Malandarie's hilarious audition for the Canberra Clown Show only days before last year's voice referendum.
Speaker 30: This is an opportunity, my fellow Australians, just like we see the opportunity on.
Speaker 26: Our future.
Speaker 8: Here we see that.
Speaker 30: The totems of the kangaroo and the ama are really important.
Speaker 3: Leaving some viewers puzzled as to whether she meant this totemic kangaroo and emu or was it this one, which is of course the symbol of the sovereignty of this nation under the democratic laws of our Commonwealth. Since that a strange verbal display, Malandieri appears to have well and truly lost her own voice along with the other voice. I'm just joking, of course, that was Marcel Marceau, the famous French clown and mime artiste par excellence, but this week Maleanderie McCarthy put him to shame with her own modern version of the silent mime clown show.
Speaker 31: When will this government hold a royal commissioner to the infected blood scandal in Australian Minister.
Speaker 26: Thank you, Jesus. I will take that question on notice.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 31: When will financial assistance be provided to victims still living with their contaminated blood caused illnesses?
Speaker 26: I'll take that question on notice.
Speaker 31: When will an apology be made to the victims of this scandal?
Speaker 26: Senator, I'll take your question on notice.
Speaker 31: You're aware the Canadian government has recognized that the disaster of contaminated blood and compensated victims since nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 26: As Senator, I'm not going to answer that question.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, take it, take it on notice. I'm not going to answer the question. Oh that's fine.
Speaker 3: That's what you call your tax dollars. Hard at work in the Burley Griffin Big Top. Meanwhile, of course, circus fans around the world were a about a gong yes, specifically the awarding of a Companion of the Order of Australia to Australia's favorite COVID clown, the irrepressible Daniel Andrews. For lovers of pure comedy, it didn't get any better. Here is the man who'd overseen the hotel quarantine fiasco where some guards were allegedly sleeping with hotel guests that were supposed to be quarantining, the man who presided over the state with the highest COVID death rate in Australia. And then, of course, the man who, in my opinion, presided over the greatest abuse of individual human rights in this nation's history.
Speaker 2: Yeah she's pregnant.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, Australia's greatest COVID clown was awarded our top gong.
Speaker 1: But not everyone was thrilled. I didn't believe it.
Speaker 32: I thought it was a joke. But when I look further into it, I have come to the conclusion that the Chairperson of the Council of the Order of Australia, Shelley Reave, and the Governor General have both failed all Australians by now rewarding failure.
Speaker 3: Yes, that was of course, former Victorian Premier Jeff Kennett. There is now an online petition for the Gong for Daniel Andrews gong to be rescinded. You can sign it at VIC dot Nationals dot org dot au if you feel so inclined, and let's be honest, you won't be alone. Other clowns awarded in this King's Birthday clown show were the other Covid Tyrant, the bloke from Western Australia, the humorless Mark McGowan, along with our old favorite, the diversity and equity hardcore lefty and Republican lovey and social justice advocate Sam Mouston. In just a couple of weeks time, Sam will be our new Governor General, so maybe she could hand her own gone back to herself. And speaking of staunch Republicans and quotaphillers and the like, everybody's favorite scary green clown Adam Bandt popped up this week in a high wire circus act in which he threatened legal action against Labour's Attorney General Mark Dreyfus for comments mister Dreyfus made claiming, according to the ABC, that mister Bant's party had quote incited pro Palestinian demonstrators to target electric officers end of quote. And speaking of high wire acts gone wrong, Bills Shorten, who starred on Canberra Clown showing it a couple of weeks ago in our Ndis Special decided he'd had enough of billion dollar blowouts and instead headed off to Switzerland to solve the Ukrainian War. I know it made us laugh too, and indeed Liberal Senator Dave Shama labeled it as quite bizarre. And finally we had the scary green clown earlier, but not to be outdone, up popped the sad old teal clown this week in the guise of one Simon Holmes. Accord and according to the Financial Review, Engineers Australia, supposedly the nation's peak engineering professional body, were hosting a webinar for four hundred people entitled quote Avoiding an Energy Blunder down Under, to be delivered by engineer and nuclear energy advocate Rob Parker. But then up popped Simon Holmes, a court who put out this tweet sayingbviously, in Australia you're hosting an anti renewables event for NUKE four Climate Now coincidentally or otherwise, Engineers Australia appeared to fold faster than a collapsible clown chair being sat on by an elephant. Thanks Simon, they tweeted, this event has been pulled. This does not meet our guidelines and we are investigating how it was scheduled engineers who aren't interested in nuclear energy. What a clown show. And there's the hypocrisy of the teals for you on full display. So terrified of nuclear energy despite the fact it has literally zero emissions. And what a sad clown homes a court is for seeking to discourage discussion on an important political issue.
Speaker 1: What would John Lennon.
Speaker 9: Say, I had to lug a clown this mass guy.
Speaker 3: You're watching Outsiders, and thank you so much for watching us every Sunday morning.
Speaker 1: We certainly do appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Will someone who's been on this show many many times, in fact, first appeared on this show on Outsiders when he was out here in Australia back in twenty seventeen, is, of course, Nigel Farage.
Speaker 1: And this week Nigel Farage decided.
Speaker 3: To do what this show has been urging him to do, both publicly and personally, to get back in the ring and to fight for Britain, and that is exactly what he is doing this week. He has stormed ahead in the polls. The Reform Party is beating in some polls the Conservatives, which has thrown the Conservatives into disarray.
Speaker 1: But he is.
Speaker 3: Let's describe a couple of the reasons why Nigel Farrage is being such a huge hit this week on social media but also elsewhere in the mainstream media. Here he is confronting the Conservatives Penny Mordant about their appalling immigration policies.
Speaker 1: Have a listen.
Speaker 28: You're twenty fifteen manifesto, You're twenty seventeen manifesto said you reduced net migration to tens of thousands. Your twenty nineteen manifesto said immigration would massively reduce and that net four point three million people have come into the country since that time. Why on earth should anybody believe the fifth manifesto that promises cuts to.
Speaker 29: Net migration because of the record of this Prime minister.
Speaker 7: So we've had.
Speaker 3: He disbursed out, laughing, and so did the audience. I mean she said that they had a policy. And that's the problem with the Tories. Nobody is listening and they have had every chance and they've blown every chance. Frage Rita is storming ahead.
Speaker 7: He is, I just wish you would get into these races a bit earlier.
Speaker 12: The elections.
Speaker 5: A couple of weeks so he is left is run late, but the toy is and this is a lesson to conservatives here, whether they're at state or federal level. The toy has decided, oh, we can go left because her conservative is going to vote for we.
Speaker 12: Can bring in more people.
Speaker 1: Into the cab strategy.
Speaker 5: And it didn't work here, it hasn't worked there. It's a disaster. They are going to be decimated, so learn from it. Conservatives only prosper when they actually stand for something and are conservative in government. And where is the patriotism in the UK. That's another thing that's missing from the Tories. And Farage was asked, do you consider yourself the most patriotic a candidate?
Speaker 12: And he had this answer, do you.
Speaker 16: Think then that you are more patriotic than the other party leaders without a doubt?
Speaker 1: What's your evidence for that?
Speaker 25: They d there?
Speaker 1: Does it for me?
Speaker 28: I wouldn't take my puppy off out of embarrassment, because that's what Keir Starmer did last year. Please ask him when he's here, why, at one point in the morning is it wearing a poppy. At another moment, speaking to a Muslim community, he takes the poppy off, and.
Speaker 1: That is your evidence? For saying you're more patriot.
Speaker 28: I reckon, that's pretty strong, don't you.
Speaker 5: Now the BBC were appalled by that, but I think anyone who was watching that would agree, whatever your politics, it's just disgraceful to take your poppy off because what does that say about how new migrants are assimilating into the.
Speaker 9: English shape is that they're not. But it also some of the other stuff that Carded Frage has said is stuff that I think that people in countries like Australia could also identify with, just around how politics seems to be broken and as a result, the country seems broken.
Speaker 28: How look at this and what I intend to lead is a political revolt, Yes, a revolt. Attorney of our MACS on the political status quote, it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Nothing in this country works anymore?
Speaker 9: About that, he goes on and talks about how nothing works. Stuff doesn't work, railways don't work, things don't work. The reform part reform, I reckon, I reckon, what's going to happen here? I think? And you see how the Conservatis are getting smashed, reformers now out, pulling them out of nowhere in the polls Labor comes in, does one term of office, then you get a reform government to come in and properly fix Britain. And it's an accelerationist strategy that I think is going to work. It we may wind up seeing something here to you, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, and that's James.
Speaker 3: That is what Frage is pitching himself very much as I will be the opposition leader reta that the Tories are incapable of having because Kirs Starmer is a terrifying, terrifying he's it the marshmallow man.
Speaker 1: He'll he'll, he.
Speaker 3: He, you know, presents vaguely kind of bland nothingness, but behind him is hard hat left wing climb the whole Like he.
Speaker 5: Was on the front page of the paper saying I'm not woke and yeah I'm now stay race based referendum literally the first thing he did.
Speaker 9: So you know, actually this is a really good point too, because it's like, really, you know, somebody had a great point that they said, every government runs as a conservative, whether they're left or right. And you know, every leftist government that goes and runs hard left once they win, and some of the right wing governments do also run hard left. But this is this is exactly what Keir Starber is an example. See that with Albernies. We saw there was Kevin Rudder.
Speaker 5: Tories won in a landslide because people wanted to see Bresit delivered.
Speaker 12: And what did they do in government?
Speaker 5: They embraced hard left green policies. Boris when completely green nuts. Everyone blames his new missus for that, but I mean the man who was elected prime minister. You can't blame his wife for his crazy political decisions that completely destroyed his legacy.
Speaker 7: And they're going to help destroy the Tories.
Speaker 5: It wasn't just him, There's been successive prime ministers who have betrayed.
Speaker 7: It is a treachery of the toy tradtory.
Speaker 3: What's been fascinating about Farage and Donald Trump, as well as the humor they use. Human Defrage is naturally a very entertaining person and that comes through in all his social media engagements.
Speaker 1: He's got a.
Speaker 3: Great he's got the beer in one hand, the cigarette and the other. He's not afraid to be a real person, not a political creation.
Speaker 5: It's worth pointing out the UK is about to have a labor landslide. It's all about who's going to be in opposition as the Liberal Democrats is it reform?
Speaker 12: Is it the Tories?
Speaker 5: But it comes at a time where the rest of Europe is going to the right in quite a significant fashion. And interestingly, it's young voters who are most turning rights.
Speaker 9: And you know, the estalishment is so terrified of that because it's not either a dnage to say, oh, let's give people what, let's immigration.
Speaker 3: It's so simple, exactly, and policy is Donald Trump's latest t shirt. I'm voting for the felon twenty twenty four. So there you go, where one of those of you wanted. That's it for Outsiders. We will see you next Sunday, bright and early at nine am.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much for watching Outsiders.