Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 3: It's Friday, is Friday, It's Friday, Sunday.
Speaker 2: What it's rare to do a podcast on a Friday.
Speaker 4: Well, here we are.
Speaker 1: We're in the Tessie.
Speaker 4: Here we are.
Speaker 3: We're doing a potty and the weekend is upon.
Speaker 5: Us and I'm pumped not having a night out in Sydney on Saturday, Sydny.
Speaker 6: The winner is I've got a message from Shorty Brown yesterday, Shorty Brown, the clown.
Speaker 3: Shorty Well, the podcast listeners love hearing about Shorty Brown, the clown? What was Shorty Brown the clown?
Speaker 6: The message just come up around the clown?
Speaker 3: Oh you haven't opened it?
Speaker 1: Open it?
Speaker 4: Do a live opening.
Speaker 6: We're live opening and see what Shorty Brown? Do you ever roll the dice and answer with hell?
Speaker 2: Call?
Speaker 3: Well I just did then, not very honor, not very And it was my former employer.
Speaker 2: What do they want?
Speaker 4: They wanted something from our show?
Speaker 5: What they want that?
Speaker 4: We spoke to Nick.
Speaker 3: Watson on the show from the Hawks. They wanted his interview to be played on the news. What's Shorty Brown the clown?
Speaker 1: Said? Just radio chatter?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah about just radio, no doubt congratulating the team on a superb result.
Speaker 6: We should say thank you to everyone that listens to the show as well.
Speaker 4: We absolutely radio ratings came out yesterday.
Speaker 1: And we appreciate not leave it.
Speaker 4: Yeah you have our heart, but yeah, all jokes are side.
Speaker 6: We appreciate everyone that listens to the show. It actually means a lot to us.
Speaker 2: It does get sentimental, Dad, go on, you.
Speaker 4: Have a little little moment.
Speaker 1: Go on. It's just very special.
Speaker 6: This job we get to do. This is all personally I have ever wanted to do in my life. I'm literally living out my dream. So thank you to the people.
Speaker 3: It's what I wanted to do when I realized that TV was starting to.
Speaker 1: Not be your dream.
Speaker 4: Just just downsides a little bit.
Speaker 2: When I lost my job on kids, w behind need somewhere.
Speaker 4: To go, and radio took you in.
Speaker 2: Actually it took a few years.
Speaker 5: The radio took first, and then radio took me, and you guys have.
Speaker 2: Supported every day. I wanted what on earth people are doing to be listening to this.
Speaker 3: We're standing outside on the street with a tow truck. Our tessela is out of battery.
Speaker 6: We got the call to thank God because if we went down you memagine the headline they run out of battery rut.
Speaker 5: It would say from bad to worse for Jas, Lauren and Clinton's.
Speaker 6: A photo of us on the side of the road with a flat battery depleted.
Speaker 2: To be saying, I'm glad.
Speaker 4: My coffee trots.
Speaker 1: Today's show you want me back. So the weekend, you guys going off to the races.
Speaker 2: And we're going to Flipper. I've never been. One of my friend's horses is racing, so we're going to you know what.
Speaker 6: I would say it to like, it's Sydney, but it's a vibe vibe.
Speaker 5: I'm excited, and I'm going for a little date night tonight and going to see they Snightclin's not coming till tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Our other friends aren't coming till tomorrow. So we are going on a deck night. So tired like a cuisine, I'd like room service.
Speaker 5: I think we might cat say, and remember, I got.
Speaker 2: The date night pills that you have to go date night pill.
Speaker 5: So they're like they're like they look like little capsules and you open it and you have to do a date You get a date night idea of which we I mean one was do a puzzle. We bought the puzzle and we had it on the dining room bench. About three weeks we got the border down and.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 4: Not bad you pretty much and pretty.
Speaker 2: Much when you get to that point, you pretty much done.
Speaker 5: One was go to the place, go to a new town for all suburbs for dinner, and we ventured across the base. One was go and enjoy the place you fell in love, And we fell in love at nov so we're going to know.
Speaker 4: They've got a chi there as well.
Speaker 1: The Road.
Speaker 3: Audio soldid caramel number with some strawberries and nuts.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 5: I'm do you know what, I'm not a dessert person after Japanese. I'm a dessert person after like after a steak dessert.
Speaker 4: You know what freaks me out at Yo cheese after Japanese.
Speaker 2: The people favors are so feeling, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean.
Speaker 3: People have put like sour straps in their ice creams.
Speaker 7: And I love that.
Speaker 1: Now I like I like cold rock. When was last time we cold?
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's one in hands Snickers and no, I don't like bits in my ice cream.
Speaker 1: So what I do is I get them?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, get crush.
Speaker 2: The point of cold rock is well, no, no, no.
Speaker 6: It depends what you get. I get crushed down frozen raspberries. That's very fine bits. No, no, no, like really crushed down. And then I get them to whip nitella throw and I get vanilla.
Speaker 4: Oh you're so odd. We're all weird, but you're weird.
Speaker 3: I'd just get I'd go chocolate, just a plain chocolate with snickers and maltesers. Oh, that's a lot of bits, and sometimes a bit of fudge sauce.
Speaker 1: Oh, fudge sauce on top will mix.
Speaker 4: I don't know whatever, however it comes.
Speaker 1: You ever, sit there watching the fourteen year old.
Speaker 3: It's quite hard only but it's hard on the right.
Speaker 1: But getting there properly, there's nothing worse than you just mushing it in the little corner and then just chuck it in. You know, you know McDonald's mcflurries.
Speaker 4: Yes, mcclass.
Speaker 1: They don't mix them anymore.
Speaker 4: No, that's a machine that doesn't know. They don't What do you mean.
Speaker 2: I had a mcflury since about two thousand and four, So.
Speaker 6: The mcflury's now there's no you know how the spoon and it used to be the spoon the mixer. No, not anymore. Now it's just self served and then they put the bits in it that's a bit poverty.
Speaker 1: Poverty, get on the wrong.
Speaker 3: What's our producing team doing this weekend? And why are you standing sil Come in come in place.
Speaker 4: They're being guys.
Speaker 5: I've got remind me to tell you after this. I've got an update on think we did before. Ye're John an offair update? Hello?
Speaker 1: What's everyone doing for the weekend?
Speaker 8: Jason invited me to squires Loft again today.
Speaker 2: We were going to go to Squire's off last night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, weekend.
Speaker 2: His flight got delayed. We didn't go.
Speaker 4: Hang on, before you throw what do you give me your version of events?
Speaker 2: But you also need to start sticking up for yourself.
Speaker 8: I don't don't have neurophone on an empty stomach, don't have a big breakfast because.
Speaker 4: And if the friends a friend, they will show up. If he doesn't show upthing, hang on, hang on?
Speaker 8: Have you no we have We haven't locked it in you. He did ask, and he was very sure and he said, is it is it?
Speaker 4: He asked you, Ques, why are you backtracking straight away?
Speaker 1: Because you're going to throw me to.
Speaker 8: The squires Loft?
Speaker 3: Literally just said before you had a hot cross by and he said, I can't eat ribs anymore.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't say, yes you did.
Speaker 2: Lunch is at one, you know what.
Speaker 5: Okay, enough of Jason's bullshit, guys, I've got an idea. What's nice to see him out in a couple of weeks. We have planned a team bonding day. Yes, we have activity and we're going to go for lunch.
Speaker 2: Shill we go to Squist.
Speaker 7: I think we'll be too full from today.
Speaker 1: We're not eating.
Speaker 4: If you have three.
Speaker 7: Meals, that's a great idea.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 7: We'll go to Squire's laugh and chelten them.
Speaker 2: Jason, No, we can go on track Road Jason. What No, I'm just saying, ruin it for everyone else is what I'm no. I mean, doesn't sound like it. He won't come anyway, he went to.
Speaker 7: We'll go to squires Laught to rack Road. You got to squires Laft chelt them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we won't go to either of them. Will be sitting on his couch to sleep. So I don't worry getting I can't.
Speaker 1: You're going to get.
Speaker 7: If it happens the photo, I must book?
Speaker 2: Should I book it?
Speaker 6: What does it say?
Speaker 7: We've got a text from someone congratulations.
Speaker 1: I'm booking for twelve.
Speaker 2: I think I do.
Speaker 1: You will make it work.
Speaker 2: But then he's not going to want to go.
Speaker 1: That's fine, squirest.
Speaker 5: Okay, well I must go because I'm going to have you paid the gym and then go to Skyes Loft, no Skies Loft and Sidney maybe pull and I'll.
Speaker 6: Be careful though it'll get you because they're not open on the weekends.
Speaker 5: On that lunch shot, what would not be the most busiest time Friday night, the state joined his breakfast and dinner service.
Speaker 1: How would you know I was going to go on the Saturday though it's closed on the SAT.
Speaker 4: On a Saturday for ribs?
Speaker 1: Why is.
Speaker 2: It's not really even a lunch? Is it just dinner? Well, no, you can go for.
Speaker 4: Lunch, but like ribs for lunch is huge and you want to do it.
Speaker 1: It's a pree for going out.
Speaker 7: The team who did All you Can Eat Chinese before we went loco.
Speaker 2: This is a bit that is like a big business lunch. But two people just popping in for a rack of ribs for rack you.
Speaker 1: Reckon, lucky, look at me a beef guy?
Speaker 7: Either or that you were supposed to go to Squire's laft. Lucky had dinner plans, and I said to him, you're going to go to Squire's Loft for lunch and then go out for dinner.
Speaker 4: That's huge.
Speaker 8: Well that I'm meant to be doing that today.
Speaker 7: So oh god, it's luck he does what he wants.
Speaker 4: I'm exhausted.
Speaker 1: What are you doing today?
Speaker 4: I've got to pick the kids up from school. Uncle Clean, I've got to go to.
Speaker 5: I've got to go have a naturally because I've got to do school, pick up.
Speaker 4: A lot of whistles.
Speaker 3: They've all got a basketball each, so they're all bound because they're all doing dribbling drills and stuff.
Speaker 2: Just drop them and go and sit in a cafe.
Speaker 3: It's just one of them. Like the other day, Liam, my nephew ran into another kid and like clashed heads and then there's tears and then you know, of course I'm the supervising adults going off for him, care and assistance and love.
Speaker 7: Did he have a big bomb in his head?
Speaker 4: He had a little small little him. He kept training. So it's all right, I'll get you an apple juice on the way home.
Speaker 1: T harden up.
Speaker 3: Not going to be But now he gets into the car at school and he goes, are we getting a treat?
Speaker 4: Straight? That's the first thing he said.
Speaker 2: With My name's apple juice.
Speaker 4: And what apples? Apple love? No no ice cream?
Speaker 5: Your family have ice creams every now. I was walking down to with the boys skid ice creams. It's wet and it's July, and you didn't go. You said the children down as your.
Speaker 7: Apple juice isn't the tree? Get him like a vanilla coke or something. He's five kids on snake, like a.
Speaker 6: Little snake give protein.
Speaker 2: But Michael gave me pretein cheap creating.
Speaker 4: It's good colligen in that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, we must go. Okay, have a great weekend, everybody,